9/15 Instance: Slip-Slidin' Away

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

9/15 Instance: Slip-Slidin' Away

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<@Fabian> Fabian swung his suit coat over his shoulder as he walked up the stairs. The New York branch of the Hellfire Club just wasn't quite what he was used to and he couldn't quite get adjusted to the new environment but that seemed to go for most everything so far. He didn't like being disconcerted. Which...didn't go away as he got to the top of the stairs to see it barricaded and soaked trash-bags lining the hall. "What the hell?"

<Clarice> "..... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" A slightly soggy Clarice in her swim suit shot past Fabian across the bags, "EEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!"

<@Fabian> "...I obviously chose the wrong night to go out. The party is clearly right here." Now that was just quite the sight. He stared off at Clarice, just a bit stunned.

<Jessica> Jess poked her head out of her room, her hair wet from her shower, "What in the hell is go-... why is there water in the hall?"

<Sean> Moments after Clarice flew by, Sean went meandering along the trash-bags He was doing what could only be described as the frog paddle, rhythmically beating arms and legs as he slid along on his belly.

<Alisa> Alisa, waiting at the far end of the hallway and also in her suit, got a running start to slide down the hall, trying to stay on her feet and doing a fair job of trash-bag-surfing after Sean, shrieking with laughter. "Whoa!" She shouted in surprise as she lost her footing, sliding the last ten feet or so on her knees.

<Jessica> Jess watched Sean swim past her on his belly and raised an eyebrow. "I'm not even going to ask...."

<Alisa> "It's a slip-and-slide!" Alisa, who'd been half-conned into joining this party, had warmed up to the idea of sliding down a hallway in her bikini surprisingly quick. "C'mon, join us," she said, getting back to her feet.

<@Fabian> Despite being in the middle of the sliding lane rather than at the end, Fabian abandoned the suit coat on the bannister and jumped over the barricade, attempting to do his best to run and slide and laughing as he collided with people. "Sean, this is you, isn't it? You did this and let me leave and almost miss it."

<Sean> "Man, I don't remember. Maybe? There's brownies in the room for later," he grinned lazily at Fabian.

<Clarice> Clarice cackled as she ran back along the length of the hall, having acquired an inflatable alligator from somewhere. She reached the end threw herself down the slide again, sitting on the back of the gator and riding it to glory, "This is the best thing ever in the history of things!"

<Jessica> "I, er..." Jess chewed her lip, "Let me... put some clothes on...."

<@Fabian> "You are the best roommate." Fabian let Sean know, picking himself up. "Gah, tie was a bad idea, nearly hung myself." That came off as well as did his shoes and socks.

<Alisa> "Wear a swimsuit!" Alisa called, waiting to get the inflatable alligator from Clarice and try her turn at sliding on it. "Oh, man, I never thought college would be this much fun!"

<Adam> There was a squeak from somewhere, and a tiny, soggy, chittering ball of black hatred slid past at a rapid rate of knots.

<Clarice> "Tally-hooo!" Clarice kicked with her feet as she zoomed past the boys on her noble steed, "Awww, do we not get to see you in your trunks?" She pouted playfully as she overtook Fabian.

<Sean> Sean stared after the small creature. "Everyone else saw that right? I'm not just hallucinating that?"

<@Fabian> "You're absolutely hallucinating." Fabian teased his roommate, ruffling his hair and going for the sliding again as he called his answer back to Clarice. "Are you actually complaining? I'm hurt! I can pull off a suit, damnit!"

<Adam> There was mad scrambling, the yet blur bouncing back up, and then a few seconds later, the madly chittering critter sailed past again.

<Jessica> "I think she's disappointed." Jess supplied, closing her door behind her as she went to get changed.

<Clarice> "I've yet to see you in your swimsuit, I'm hurt!" She countered, "Maybe I just want you to pull off the suit!" She giggled as the black ball sailed past, "You two having fun, Adam?"

<@Fabian> Fabian stood at the other end, smirking as Clarice slid in. "You want me out of my suit, hmm?"

<Adam> Adam's giggle dropped first, then the actual DJ dropped from the ceiling gracefully, landing on his feet. Brushing himself off, he straightened. "Yeah, actually. Wanted to know what all the noise was, and then there was wet." He slid the blade he'd been using to hold onto the ceiling away. "I think Bit likes it. What're you doing?"

<Sean> Pointing at Clarice and flailing, Sean took a deep breath ," I'm not hallucinating! It's a bunny on a slip n slide!"

<Clarice> "That's what I said, wasn't it?" Clarice patted her gator, "Not just any bunny, it's the fierce and terrible Bit-Bunny," she nodded, "You gonna join in too Adam?"

<Alisa> "Bit-Bunny?" Alisa echoed, taking a break once she reached the end of the hallway again. "Is that what that noise was?"

<@Fabian> Fabian considered what Clarice was saying with a smirk. "So, wet suit doesn't do it for you, hmm? Demanding, aren't you?"

<Adam> "Bit! Are you scaring the new kids again?" The tiny rabbit came and sat on Adam's foot, looking weirdly pleased with itself. "Terror. You've set up a slip'n'slide? Hell yes! Jolen's asleep and I can't sleep and I'm boooored."

<Clarice> Clarice giggled, blushing a little now.

<Sean> Running back to the start of the path, Sean threw himself ass first down the slide ," hotchachachachaaaaa!"

<Adam> "Oh." He tilted his head at the girl he hadn't met yet, blue eyes a little unfocused. "Adam, by the way. School crazy." He grinned, pulling off his top, leaving him in the shorts he'd been wearing to laze around with, showing off the new tattoos...and staring as Sean sailed past. "...What?"

<Jessica> Jess reappeared at her door, putting her hair up and dressed in a bikini.

<Clarice> "And the party grows!" Clarice cheered for Jess and Adam.

<@Fabian> Fabian couldn't help but snort at Sean coming down the slide. "Well, I suppose if you're going to be demanding I might as well give in." He stepped back from the bags, unbuttoning his shirt.

<Alisa> Alisa gave Adam a tentative but excited smile and wave before Sean slid by on his butt, making her laugh. "Hi! I'm...new here, and this is crazy awesome." She scooped her hair back from her face, wishing she'd brought a cuff to hold it back with her. Hopefully he wouldn't mind meeting her in a swimsuit? "I'm Alisa."

<Clarice> Clarice pointed and giggle-snorted at Sean's sliding, but was distracted by Fabian starting to remove his shirt for her and she flushed harder.

<Sean> Running back by, Sean grabbed Fabian's pant waist and yanked downwards, cackling.

<Jessica> Jess whistled for Fabian then laughed, closing her door behind her and crawling along the wall to get to one end of the slide.

<Adam> Adam grinned at her, flicking a neon green dread out of his face. "Awesome. It's cool here - well, you know that, slip'n'slide." He yipped as Bit gently nipped a toe and then bounded to the beginning. "Alright, alright! I'm coming!" He laughed, chasing the rabbit and then sliding past, giggling, with Bit on his lap.

<Clarice> Clarice let out a squeak-giggle as the pants came down.

<@Fabian> "....looks like Sean's eager, too." Fabian just shrugged, putting his shirt aside and stepping out of the now soaked pants to set them with it. "Approval now?"

<Clarice> Clarice gave an embarrassed smile but nodded eagerly.

<Alisa> Oh god, this school was crazy! Crazy in a cool way, and Alisa had to just stop and watch the others for a while until she could stop laughing long enough to get a good slide in. "Whoa, hey, we're stripping already?" She was still mostly covered in a rash guard and bikini bottoms, and aimed to stay that way.

<@Fabian> "Boxers are staying on unless someone invites me back to their room or someone breaks some drinks out to go with this, just saying." He answered Alisa, looking most pleased with himself at this moment.

<Jessica> Jess laughed, lining herself up to run a little way then sliding along. It was fun! "Wheeeee!"

<Clarice> Clarice looked down at her crock for a moment at Fabian's statement, before giving him a small grin and climbing off her gator to head down to the other end, "See Jess, isn't this the best?"

<Alisa> "Lush," she laughed in return, shaking her head and slinging water around as she took a running start to slid down again, ending up on her stomach. "This sort of thing happen everyday?"

<Jessica> "I have never done this before but, yes. This is awesome!"

<Sean> "Told you there were brownies in the room," Sean snorted as he went sailing by on his back.

<Adam> "This and crazier." Adam blurred past with another giggle, then a high-pitched 'wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!' as he sailed past again.

<@Fabian> "Sorry ladies, Sean's all ready invited me back to our room for brownies...but I'm still entertaining offers and drinks until he's ready to go back." Fabian snorted and shook his head before throwing himself back at the slide.

<Jessica> "Drinks and Sean's brand of brownies are no good to me."

<Alisa> "Sean's brand of brownies? Do I need to worry about getting baked unintentionally?"

<Clarice> "Nor me," Clarice zoomed down the hallway on her gator, "Does anyone else wanna ride the reptile .... oh gosh, that sounded better in my head."

<@Fabian> Fabian simply raised his hand enthusiastically in answer.

<Sean> Raising a hand from the floor at the ens of the line, Sean grinned ," I'll take that offer, miss!"

<Clarice> Clarice huffed and send the inflatable skimming towards the boys, "Yeah, I already figured you did," she told Fabian a little shortly.

<@Fabian> "Awww, you're not going to be on it anymore?" Fabian pouted and made a grab for the gator. "Come on, Sean. We'll ride it together."

<Clarice> "Don't think I'm quite up for threesomes just yet."

<Jessica> Jess laughed at that, "One step at a time, huh?"

<Sean> Sean made his way to Fabian and grinned ," never thought you'd ask."

<@Fabian> Fabian just smirked in Clarice's direction. "It's a gradual process. So, Sean...which one of us gets the bitchseat?"

<Clarice> "Definitely," Clarice said, before taking another go on the slide, going across on her belly.

<Alisa> Alisa snorted with laughter. "Man, PG-13 waterslides. This place has everything," she said, attempting to take refuge at one end of the hall for a moment. "We're not going to get in trouble for this stuff, are we?

<Sean> Sean smirked ,"it's more fun from the back."

<Jessica> "Only if we don't run fast enough," Jess replied to Alisa.

<Clarice> "First sign of a teacher, we all hop into a portal and vanish," Clarice nodded in agreement with Jess.

<Alisa> "Ha! Nuh-uh, the rest of you guys can run," she laughed. "I'll stick around and watch what happens." She blinked out of view for her next slide, leaving a wake of water where her ankles slid through.

<@Fabian> Fabian just sighed and climbed onto the gator. "Right then, you're on the back, lets make the gator fly...and it depends on what staff member finds us though, right? Most would join us."

<Clarice> "Suddenly girl powers," Clarice giggled.

<Sean> Sean sat on the back of the gator and wrapped his arms around Fabian.

<Jessica> "We should have plenty warning of anyone coming," Jess assured them, pushing herself off the wall. "Crazy superhearing powers." Wheeeeeeeeee!

<@Fabian> Fabian, wondering what turn in his life had led to this moment, held onto the flotation device and ran with Sean, sliding down the hall.

<Alisa> As the gator came sliding by, Alisa--still invisible--grabbed onto the tail to make the boys tumble off.

<Clarice> Clarice nodded, cheering as Fabian and Sean shot past, followed by Adam and Bit.

<Sean> "Ack!" And then Sean went flying off the gator to land directly on top of Fabian, face in the water and gurgling.

<@Fabian> Well hey, the gator was pretty fun Fabian had to admit...having it stop suddenly while he did not, however, wasn't the best and caused a quick swear as he hit the trash-bags Then Sean landed on him. "Son of a bitch."

<Clarice> Clarice gasped and skidded over too them, "Are you guys okay?" She asked, gently rolling Sean off Fabian.

<Sean> Now on his back, Sean gurgled up at her and then sat up.

<Alisa> "Oh crap, are you okay?" she asks. "I didn't mean to make you land face-first, I'm sorry!"

<Jessica> Jess just laughed hard.

<Clarice> Clarice raised an eyebrow at the gurgling, "I don't have to give you mouth-to-mouth, do I?" She asked before going to help Fabian.

<@Fabian> "Not to worry, it only got my dignity which was on a thin string as it was." Fabian laughed, rolling over and poking Sean's side. "I give you life, my friend."

<Sean> Eying Clarice, Sean brought the back of his hand to his forehead and swooned into her arms.

<Clarice> Clarice gasped and nearly dropped Sean, but then started to giggle, "Oh dear, I think the princess might need a kiss to break the curse of inviso-girl!"

<Alisa> "You're sure?" She'd only thought it would make them slide off, not land in a wet heap. Alisa popped back into visibility just in time to see Sean fake-swoon into Clarice's arms, which relieved most of her worry. "I could totally be a wicked witch."

<@Fabian> "Damn, I played the wrong role here."

<Jessica> "Aww, jealous?" she grinned at Fabian and ruffled his hair.

<Alisa> "Nah, you're the naked prince. Isn't there a naked prince in the stories?" she questioned.

<Clarice> Clarice just smirked at Fabian and the hair ruffle before dipping and pressing her lips firmly against Sean's.

<Sean> "If you pants the Prince then yes."

<Sean> He blinked and then gasped ," your kiss of life is so powerful it can time travel!" He snickered.

<Clarice> "Guwaaaaarh!" Clarice flexed her free arm, "I am the Mighty Prince!"

<@Fabian> "...You ate half of the brownies you made all ready, didn't you Sean?" Fabian asked, sitting up and putting his hair to right from the sliding and the ruffling. "And jealousy would be understandable, yes?"

<Jessica> "I don't know, I don't really swing that way," she gave Fabian a grin.

<Clarice> "I think I need a big hat with a feather in it now, or the very least a crown."

<@Fabian> Fabian's eyes just rolled but he laughed all the same. "We can always go raid the prop closet."

<Sean> "Everyone knows I always make enough brownies to share. I'm a giver."

<Alisa> "We're not talking about your night life," Alisa chuckled at Sean.

<Sean> Sean pouted ," what night life? I made brownies...."

<Clarice> "Do you doubt the mightiness of my kisses?" Clarice eyeballed Fabian, "Do you need to witness it for yourself, sirrah?"

<@Fabian> "I've no doubts but I wouldn't mind some enlightenment."

<Clarice> Since they were already kneeling down she crawled over to him, "I'm all about enlightenment, it's what we Buddhists strive for after all," she put her arms about his shoulders and kissed him.

<Alisa> "You're a giv-...never mind," she shook her head at Sean. "I'll explain later."

<Sean> "I get innuendo....but brownies," he looked at Fabian and Clarice for help.

<@Fabian> Ahha, sweet victory. Fabian somehow managed to look even more pleased with himself, a feat to be rendered awestruck at alone, as the kiss ended. "I do believe I can even walk again, miracle worker."

<@Fabian> "And don't worry, Sean, your brownies will make someone very happy one day...they should make us happy right now, actually. Who's up for brownies...you did make some normal ones for those who don't partake, right?"

<Sean> Sean nodded ," the normal ones have walnuts. Because they're tasty."

<Clarice> "Shouldn't we clean this up first?" Clarice was looking pretty pleased with herself too, and let her head rest on Fabian's shoulder for a moment, "Oooh, walnuts!"

<Jessica> "I suppose I'm allowed to have brownies...."

<@Fabian> "Oh yeah...I guess we should clean up." Fabian frowned at that, not really used to having to think about that. "...Portal to the dumpster and Sean can scream it through?"

<Jessica> "If he's screaming, I'm going back to my room to hide..."

<@Fabian> "He can directionally scream." Fabian shrugged, flopping an arm around Clarice.

<Clarice> "I can do that," Clarice quickly retrieved her gator before it could be blown away, as Adam and Bit made their excuses and left, apparently Adam wanted to get the rabbit dried off quickly now the fun was over, before he caught a cold.

<Jessica> "I'll still hear it," she rolled her eyes and retreated into her room, deciding she could get a robe while she was in there too.

<Clarice> Arm was nice, she opened a portal at the end of the corridor for Sean to do his thing.

<Alisa> "Normal as opposed to what, exactly? Pot?" Alisa asked, not sure where she ought to be to avoid this screaming thing.

<Sean> Standing up and taking a bow, Sean cleared his throat and then popped off a sonic blast that was just enough to send the bags through the portal. "Thank you ladies and germs, I'm here all year."

<@Fabian> Fabian gave Sean his round of applause. "Oh yes, Sean is an expert with the stuff. It's his true art form."

<Clarice> Clarice applauded, "And serving delicious walnut brownies too, I hope?"

<Jessica> Jess reappeared, tying her robe at the waist.

<Sean> "Delicious pure none prescription walnut brownies," he grinned at Clarice and Jess.

<Clarice> "That's what I like to hear, lead on maestro."

<@Fabian> Fabian stood, offering his hand to help Clarice up. "You didn't scream my clothes away, did you Sean?"

<Jessica> "Hey, I'll eat whatever you put in front of me. There's just no sense wasting the magic ones on me."

<Clarice> Clarice took the hand and stood up, then leaning down slightly to kiss Fabian again, "Thanks."

<Alisa> Alisa wiggled a fingertip in her ear after that scream, and shook her head as if she were trying to clear it. "I think I'll bow out before the brownies," she said. "Trying to keep up with this place while sober is hard enough."

<Sean> Sean waved a hand flippantly ," psh, I'm sure you can get more. Let the hobo that picks through the dumpster look swank."

<Jessica> "Don't worry, there's non green ones too," She assured Alisa.

<@Fabian> "That'd be the best dressed hobo in the world." Fabian nodded in agreement with Sean, heading on into their room and holding the door for the others.

<Clarice> "It's your act of charity for the day, your karma is ever so slightly cleaner," Clarice added, making her way into the room.

<Alisa> "I suppose. I might need to borrow a towel, though. Get my hair dry before I start to mildew."

<@Fabian> "That's like tossing some bleach at a landfill isn't it?" Fabian asked Clarice, free hand all ready going for a brownie.

<Clarice> "Every little helps," she shrugged.

<Sean> "That'd only happen if you stayed balled up in a corner for a month," Sean nodded, the voice of experience ," I liked that towel. Want a child friendly brownie? No pot, just nuts."

<Jessica> Jess plopped down and picked up a pot free brownie, breaking off a piece to eat.

<Alisa> "Sure," Alisa held out her hand for a brownie from Sean. "Nuts is okay, but I think my parents might be less okay with this place if I called them high."

<@Fabian> Fabian glanced at everyone in the room as he let the door close, swallowing the brownie. "...under no circumstance is anyone to let me call my family."

<Sean> "My mom taught me the fine art of cooking with additives," his eyes glinted and he grinned.

<Clarice> Clarice chuckled, helping herself to a virgin promise, "Okay, pinkie swear."

<Jessica> "I promise I'll zap you into unconsciousness if you even suggest it."