9/12 Instance: Piggie Punishment

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

9/12 Instance: Piggie Punishment

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Clarice: "I don't wanna clean the jet for a month, the jet's huge! I'm tired from cleaning up the hallways and not sleeping so well at camping thingie," Clarice yawned hugely as they made thier way to the hanger, "I wanna nap."

Melati: "Maybe we can just hide in one of its nooks and crannies," Melati commented, trudging along next to Clarice. "You know, to take a strengthening break from work. I've heard those are super important to keep your mind focused and prevent accidents."

Clarice: "Guuuuh, I hope so, I gets so grouchy when I need a nap," she hit the door pad with her elbow since she was carrying the box of cleaning goods, "I can't believe how much mess the little guy made!"

Melati: "Could be a mutant pig," she said, giving her roomie a thoughtful look. "With the power of overproportional messiness. Though, I'm afraid that's actually one of the regular pig-powers." She shook her head. "What's worse is his sixth sense to find the one spot of goodies that would get us into the most trouble."

Clarice: "Yeah," she yawned again, "and the fact that we forgot to lock the door after us," she pouted hard, "and that they're gonna make us get rid of him!"

Melati: "Oh, we'll have to see about that," Melati remarked, crossing her arms with determination. "There's has to be something we could do. Perhaps... turn him into a mascot for Xavier's. Every school needs one, don't they?"

Clarice: "They already gots the turtle though," Clarice said sadly. They turned into the hanger and she let out a deep sigh, "It's sooooooo biiiiiiiiiig! We're never gonna get it all cleaned!"

Melati: Melati scratched her head while she looked at the jet, a frown darkening her expression. "There has to be a quicker and easier way to clean this damned thing," she said a bit later.

Clarice: Clarice put the box down and rubbed her face, "Maybe I could make a portal big enough to drop in into the lake?" She suggested.

Melati: "Nah, that might damage it," Melati replied, tapping a finger against her chin. "Can you imagine the trouble we'll get into if we sink that thing." She turned to look at Clarice, a faint smile curling the edge of her mouth. "Though, instead of bringing the jet to the lake, we could bring parts of the lake to the jet."

Clarice: "Oooh, like I did with Noriko that one time with the eletrical fire?" Clarice returned the smile, "though lake water might be dirty ... maybe if I try for the water tank?"

Melati: "Brilliance," Melati exclaimed, flashing a grin. "If we put the portal at the bottom of the tank and keep it small enough, we'd have a controllable hose that we could direct anywhere."

Clarice: "How small? This small?" Clarice held her hands about a foot apart in demonstration.

Melati: After giving it another thoughtful look, Melati nodded. "Maybe even a little smaller," she said. "We should get a nice, strong stream that way to hose the entire thing down. Who says you don't learn anything useful in school anymore?"

Clarice: Clarice concentrated and a small portal blinked into life above the jet, shooting out a jet of pressurised water, "Yay! Go team!"

Melati: "Woohoo, go us!" Melati threw both hands into the air. "Creative use of super-powers to avoid punishment for the win! You know, that actually should earn us extra points."

Clarice: Clarice focused on opening and closing the portal arround the jet, trying to ensure everything got a good soaking, "It totally should," she nodded, stiffling another yawn. She wated to curl up and nap wth Kermit soooooo baaaaad.

Clarice: The nap that she'd had with him on the way back to the school with her head in Fabian's lap had been no where near long enough.

Melati: "Awesome job, super-roomie," Melati commented, giving Clarice a thumb up. "With that trick, cleaning the jet will be a breeze in the future." She frowned at the large vehicle. "You think we'll have to scrub it down? Looks shiny enough to me."

Clarice: "What we need is like ... like a tank of polish?" Clarice directed the water towards the wheels, hosing off the dirt and muck that had accumilated there, automatically pulling a lock of her hair that was brushing her cheek into her mouth to chew, "... where can we send Wilbur if we're really, really not allowed to keep him, where he won't be eated?"

Melati: Melati thought about both questions for a while. "Well, I don't think there are many farms around here, and I doubt we really want to put our trust into some guy from the hicklands to take good care of him," she said, crossing her arms and tapping her fingers against her biceps. "Do animal shelters usually take pigs?"

Melati: Her brow furrowed. "Wait, even if they did, there's no way of knowing that some butcher won't go there in disguise to get himself some free bacon."

Clarice: Clarice gnawed her hair worridly, "Umm ... maybe like ... one of those like ... petting zoo things? I mean, even when he gets all bigger and stuff they'll still keep him so that kids can see grown pigs? And It's not like I can't check up on him lots?"

Melati: She arched her eyebrows, face lighting up. "Yes! That really could work!" A grin showed on Melati's face as she nodded. "The people working at zoos really like animals, and I've never heard of old animals getting butchered there." She shrugged, grin turning into a smirk. "Who knows, maybe Wilbur gets really lucky there and will help to make even more piglets."

Clarice: "And we'd be grandma's!" Clarice clapped, dropping the hair from her mouth, "maybe we really could find him a nice zoo? And they do those addoption things where you get letters telling you how they're doing and stuff, so we'll always know how he's doing," she washed the windows, "... would be the same as having him here though," she pouted again.

Melati: Melati stepped up to her roommate, gave the pink girl an encouraging smile, and squeezed her shoulder. "Yeah, I know," she said. "What can I say? Guess we can't always get all we want, but will have to make do with the best option possible. Besides, think of Wilbur. Wouldn't he love it to have other pigs around to play with and do, well, pig stuff?"

Darren: "Yeah ... you're probably right," Clarice sighed, "it wasn't right keeping him him in the closet, was it? I'm gonna miss comming in to his happy piggie face though."

Melati: "I know." Melati sighed. "The little grunter has really grown on me." She chuckled dryly. "Figure campaigning for pig-keeping rights won't get us very far, huh?"

Clarice: "Yeah, I think after he ate all the twinkies it wasn't gonna happen," Clarice yawned and stretched, "Think we can disapear off for a nap now?"

Melati: She gave the dripping jet a scrutinizing once over, before nodding. "Aye," she replied. "I say this is as good as it gets. Leave it to me to think of something for that polish." She smirked at the other girl. "Can't leave all the work to you now, can we?"

Clarice: "Are you sure?" Clarice gave her roomie a look, "I mean ... it's a really big jet to polish up?" She closed the portal and shut off the water.

Melati: "Oh, I'm certain I'll get another genius idea to make that easier, too," Mel replied, flashing anther smirk. "As I've said, this call for creative use of gadgets."

Clarice: "Well, if you're sure, call me if you need me, I'm gonna go crash," she gave Mel a quick hug, "you're an awesome friend, Mel."

Melati: "Hey, just doing what I can to be of some use," she said, patting Clarice on the back. "After all, this was also my idea."

Clarice: Clarice smiled at the girl and yawned again, "See you later," she opened a portal and vanished.

Melati: Melati waved at the vanished girl, before looking back at the jet in front of her. "Yeah, a creative break sounds about right," she said to herself, before going to find a cozy spot underneath the landing gear herself.