9/3 Instance: Pig Club

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

9/3 Instance: Pig Club

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: before Clarice's Web.

Clarice: The portal opened just outside Noriko's dorm room and Clarice stepped out, pratically bouncing with excitement, "Heeee! Riko's gonna freak out when she meets him!" She squeaked.

Melati: "Yeah, but so will any of the teachers when they catch us, and not in a good way," Melati commented, hopping through Clarice's portal right behind her. "You look way too happy, and believe me, all of the have a sixth sense for students that are suspiciously cheerful."

Clarice: "Yeah, but the great thing about that is that I'm always happy!" Clarice grinned, knocking on the door.

Noriko: Flipping off the bed she switched her headphones off and skipped over to the door, opening it and seeing her best mates there was suddenly happy squeeing and hugs. "Guys what are you doing here?!"

Melati: Melati looked like an awkwardly tense iguana when she was suddenly faced with hugs, even though she should have come to expect getting her insides squeezed out by either of these girls by now. "Oh, you know, nothing special," she replied. "Just hanging around, up to no good. You know, the usual."

Clarice: "You need to come back to our room so we can show you something," Clarice said in a stage whisper.

Noriko: "Hehe well come in come in, can't be up to no good in the corridors people might see- oh? Sure what for?" Voice suddenly dropping to a whisper back and looking all ninja suspicious.

Melati: "A terrifying beast we came about in the wild and that followed us home." Melati joined in on the conspiratorial whispering. "It's currently wreaking havoc in our room, and we wondered if you could help us vanquish its neverending appetite."

Noriko: Letting out an excited gasp at the idea her mind jumped through hoops to *secret pet* and then she wanted a pom pom head chicken to be in the room. "Of course! I'm very good at Vanquishing and such!"

Clarice: "Awesome!" Clarice said, still in the whisper voice, opening a portal, "just step right through ..."

Noriko: And Noriko partically dived through the portal with equisite glee at the idea of a secret pet.

Clarice: As they re-emerged in Mel and Clarice's dorm room they were greated by the sight of a teeny piglet rolling around on the floor, trying to get an itch n his back and squealing happily.

Noriko: Noriko practically squealed with delight as she saw it, it wasn't a chicken it was a tiny piggie! "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Melati: "Pretty horrible, isn't it," Mel asked, following through the portal, tongue in cheek and hands in her pockets. "Better watch out, there's no escaping the adorableness. Had to find that out myself."

Clarice: Clarice giggled as Wilbur rolled onto his front and ran over to investigate Noriko, "He'll fist bump you and then there'll be no hope, right?"

Noriko: Dropping down onto her knees and scritching the little pig behind the ears she managed to reach notes supposedly beyond the human squeak range. "He's soooooooo cuuuutteeee! We better be keeping him! Because you to cute to get rid of aren't you? yes you are! yes you are!"

Melati: "Oh yeah, he's got everything he needs here - a pad to crash, lots of nibbles, and plenty of stuff to tear up." She flopped down on the ground, sitting cross-legged and leaning back against the side of the bed. "We gotta take good care of him until he's grown up into a big, brave battle-pig that can take care of himself, no?"

Clarice: "And then we're gonna build him a run in the forest, and he can have a nice big box with straw to sleep in and can root around for truffles and seeds and fruits and he'll be the happiest piggie ever, won't you Wilbur?" She scratched along his back as he snuffled Noriko.

Noriko: Giggling happily at the pig it got a friendly hug before he was aloud to continue it's wanderings. "Aww you called him wilbur! such a nice name, hehe a battle truffle hunting pig hey? Sounds like a brilliant career!"

Melati: "Oh yes, he'll do well, won't you?" Melati baited the little pig by wagging the tip of her tail in front of it. Wilbur gave some curious squeaks and tried to bump it with his nose. "For now, though, he has a nice home in our drawer." She looked at Nori. "Can you believe some snobby bankers used him for advertisement and then planned to eat him?"

Noriko: "The Bakka's! how dare they do that to him thats just cruel!" Giggle squealing some more as it nose bumped Melati's tail. "Why would anyone want to eat him!"

Clarice: "Cos they're mean and evil, it's not like they couldn't have just gone and gotten pork chops from the store or anything," Clarice cooed at the bumping, "I mean, there's no way he even has enough meat on him for a banquet!"

Melati: "They basically left us no choice but to save him," Mel said, scratching Wilbur's flank. "I mean, someone had to do something."

Noriko: "Well I'm glad your both awesome enough to do it! Of course I'm going to help now to just incase as if the teachers find out about this they'll make us let him go...... so extra effort in woodshop class from now on then?"

Clarice: Clarice nodded seriously, "Uh-huh, no one can find out about him till we gots him safely into the woods," she turned to Mel, "See, told ya Riko would help us, she can be like Wilbur's new auntie!"

Melati: "Awesome!" Melati patted Noriko on the shoulder and smirked. "Welcome to pig club. The first rule of pig club is 'don't talk about the pig club'."

Noriko: Noriko laughed then at the silly reference grinning at her mates. "Hehhe I can be an Auntie! Oooooo I wonder if we can teach him to do back flips?"

Clarice: Clarice giggled, then looked down at Wilbur and shriek, teleporting him into the closet, "... Before we move onto back flips ... maaaaaybe we should finish his litter training?" She eyed the puddle on the floor, "... Wanna go get some paper towels for me Mel?"

Melati: She frowned. "Ah hell, not again." Melati got to her feet to grab the towels and a wet sponge. "I think we'll have to smuggle a kitty litter in here. We could hide it under the bed or something."

Noriko: "Or put it in the wardrobe and leave the door open abit for him?" Helping to clean up the little accident. "Can't be much more different then from teaching a dog right?"

Clarice: "Guess it's up to the Pig Club to find out," Clarice smiled, before lending a hand with piggy pee clean-up.