8/25 Instance: Never Friends

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

8/25 Instance: Never Friends

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Current timeline.

Hope: Hope held her plate of ducky cupcakes carefully as she hunted through the school. She was surprised Sue hadn't been holed up in her room, but she wasn't too surprised to see her in the library. She moved across the room and set the plate down on the table next to Sue. "Hey."

Sue: Sue yelped in surprise, having been focused on reading a passage in her textbook for about the hundredth time. She turned invisible and a forcefield sprang up around her out of instinct. The voice that came out of the invisible space didn't sound at all pleased. "What the hell do you want?"

Hope: "I came to apologize."

Sue: "It's a bit late for that." She folded her arms, making herself visible again.

Hope: Hope shrugged. "Regardless, I'm sorry."

Sue: "Do you have any idea what you did?" Sue demanded, "How many problems you've caused by that one little announcement that you probably had a good laugh about?"

Hope: "Do you have any idea how badly you upset the psychopath that was still in my head?"

Sue: "Well it's gone now isn't it? I still have to deal with this shit. And if you had a problem you shouldn't have come back with us and invaded my safe space. I had the shittiest summer on record because of you!"

Hope: "Or you had the shittiest summer on record because you're too much of a coward to tell your parents who you really are."

Sue: "I wanted to tell them in my own fucking time! They're already having a hard time with the fact that both of their children are mutants and one of them demolished a bridge! I had to time it properly! And you ruined it!"

Hope: "Maybe you shouldn't have put me adrift in the fucking river then, genius."

Sue: "I didn't put you adrift! You were tied securely to something! I didn't just leave you to float out to sea!"

Hope: "At least then there might not be a youtube video of me nearly naked out there. I mean fucking hell Sue. Want to talk about ruining my life? Your parents are going to get over it. That video is never going to go away."

Sue: "They fucking aren't getting over it! They're furious! And it wasn't just my fucking idea! I don't see you making Mel's life hell over this!"

Hope: "Because Mel doesn't have a personal vendetta against me. And I'm not dating Mel's brother, so I don't have to deal with Mel."

Sue: "I don't have a personal vendetta against you! For fuck's sake Hope!"

Hope: "Well you had me fooled. First you try to murder me in the hallway, then you set me adrift in the river. Oh sorry, tie me up in the river. Sue, I was on a drug that prevented me from waking up until it wore off. Had I fallen in, I most assuredly would have drowned."

Sue: "Well that's not my fault! How the hell was I supposed to know that?!"

Hope: "You weren't. That was the whole idea. But that's why you don't do stupid shit like that. And I'm sorry War ruined your life. Join the club. We have meetings with brownie batter in the kitchen."

Sue: "You don't sound very sorry!" She got up from her seat, pulling all her books to her and piling them up.

Hope: "Well you didn't accept it so that's your problem, not mine." Hope rolled her eyes at her. "So are you just going to stay mad at me?"

Sue: "I'll be angry until my parents accept that I'm gay and a mutant." She picked up her books. "You can check with Johnny how well that's going because they don't talk to me anymore."

Hope: "I'm so sorry that there is a road bump in your fucking perfect life. Maybe it'll develop you some character."

Sue: "A ROAD BUMP!? That's what you think this is?! They've all but fucking disowned me you stupid bitch! Just leave me the hell alone!"

Hope: "That's exactly what this is! Your parents will get over it. At least you HAVE parents. You HAVE a family. You had a fucking perfect life! Get OVER yourself! I would kill to have parents be disappointed in me. At least I'd have parents!" Hope headed out of the library the opposite way.

Sue: Sue gave her a shove with a field and vanished from view before slamming the door on her way out of the library. Some apology.

Hope: "WAY TO BE A BITCH, SUE!" Hope called out as she stabilized herself.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 8/25 Instance: Never Friends

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

These two suck at making up.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given