8/23 Instance: Bunny And Triffid, Sittin' In A Tree

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

8/23 Instance: Bunny And Triffid, Sittin' In A Tree

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after I've Seen Enough Hentai...

<@Jolen> It had been a long walk back to the mansion but by the time they were at the doors Jolen has just needed help walking along. Assuring their friends he'd be fine, him and Adam had made there way up to his barely used room so he could clean off and rest.

<@Jolen> Evidence on one side of the room showed the other occupent used his bit quite alot, the only evidence Jolen was even in this room was a plant by the bed and a pile of books in the little cupboard supporting it. The bed didn't even look slept in.

<Adam> Not that this bothered Adam. He hadn't even been up to his designated room yet, preferring his nest in the studio. He did, however, push Jolen to sit on his bed, heading into the bathroom and starting the bath running. Blurring out the room, he came back moments later with bags of sugar, pouring them into the bath. "I'll replace them later. How're you feeling?"

<@Jolen> Smiling a Adam's blurring he nodded as he came back in. "Dizzy and wery tired, Danke for all this by the vay. My healing kicked in so slowly the pain is stopping at least." Leaning back on the wall he looked down at his ruined jeans and sighed. "I just hope that doesn't happen again now."

<Adam> "Well, maybe it's meant to happen?" Adam tilted his head to him, leaning against the wall and watching the bath as he did. Only problem with being a speedster, nothing else moved as fast. "I mean, with the whole mutation thing...could be a part of what you can do, you know. Maybe you just need to learn how to control."

<@Jolen> "Vell my skin doesn't feel like its wriggling any more and the tightness I've been feeling in my muscles and chest has gone to. Everything is alot louder and smells more though, yes I think your right... could just be my body finishing it's mutation up?" reaching out he petted at his pet plant alittle bit.

<Adam> "Uh-huh. Not everyone's mutation's done in one go." Adam looked into the bathroom, eying up the level. Not yet. "So you feel...better? To be honest, that did kinda look cool." He grinned.

<@Jolen> "I have been feeling off for a while now actually... but now, ja I feel much better." Smiling back and pushing some of the blood soaked hair from his face, wondering if his tattoo had been ruined. "I'm glad you thought it looked cool, I vas freaking out myself."

<Adam> Adam flushed a little then, grinning a little apologetically. "Yeah...I can imagine. Really glad you're feeling better though - can remember when I manifested - I mean before the whole...exploding thing. Was ill for months." He checked the bath again, going to turn it off, wrinkling his nose at the smell of the sugar water. "Bath's ready, come get your noms, triffid."

<@Jolen> "Danke Adam, this is much appreciated." Getting up he pulled the remians of his trousers off and walked naked to the bathroom, humming happily at the smell of the water before just getting in and releasing a load of vines to root out into the nice tasting water. "Oh nasty, I'm rather glad I haven't been properly ill for this."

<Adam> Adam found himself watching Jolen walk naked to the bath, suddenly twitchy though he tried to hide it as he rubbed his hands together and shifted. "You um. You want...I mean you want some company?" He rubbed the back of his neck, chewing his lip slightly.

<@Jolen> Lying back in the bath some tentacles became very well placed while he got comfy to start scrubbing the blood off. "I vouldn't mind unless you vant to get back to vhatever you vere doing before I scared the school? I enjoy your company."

<Adam> Adam was actually a little disappointed by strategic tentacles, and then was actually confused. Wow, for once he was actually physically interested in someone. Must remember to note on calender. "Nah, I was gibbering quietly, nothing important." He put the lid on the toilet down and sat, rubbing his nose. "But yeah...god was I ill. Every single blood disorder under the sun, I practically moved into hospital for a while."

<@Jolen> "Gah I vould hate that, one night in the med lab vas enough for me, it smells funny in Doctor places." Noticing the water had actually gone down quite a bit he turned the taps on alittle to refil before his face got very confused. "That feels so veird....."

<Adam> "What does? And tell me about it, this was before I got all the senses and I still didn't like them." He had watched the water level drop, head tilted in fascination. "Luckily I had some nice doctors, even if I did scare a few..."

<@Jolen> "I can actually *feel* and taste the fresh water with my vine things.... I can't just feel it on my skin but on the planty bits of me....." Nose screwing up at the water. "Dr Scott and MCoy are very nice it's just I get nervous around all those machines.... guess I'm paranoid someone going to try and cut me up for experiments one day..."

<Adam> "Nah, not now, thanks to what X-Force did." Adam smiled. "We sent out a messege - people will think twice about trying that shit now." He tilted his head again. "Really? So...they're sensitive then? Could you...feel us with them earlier?" Resolutely he pushed the careful little explorative thoughts away. Not now.

<@Jolen> "I'm glad I do not want to live here and be worried I'll end up under a microscope." Chuckling alittle. "When I first used them it was like trying to walk on a dead foot, now I can feel with them better then my skin it seems because they can taste as welll sort of....It is hard to explain, but yes earlier I could feel you all walking about via your scents and the tiny changes in air pressure and vibrations through the earth."

<Adam> "That's...kinda cool." Adam came to kneel by the bath then, arms folded on the edge and chin resting on them. "So...if I was to put my hand in the water you'd feel that too? That could come in useful." He couldn't resist it, a gloved finger poking one of the tendrils in the water gently.

<@Jolen> "I'm pretty certain I vould ja." He chuckled then feeling the poke on the tentacle that caused it to twitch in a reflex way and then feeling the spreading rippling. "Ja I feel it, like a nice kind of ticklish is the easiest vay to describe it I think, not unpleasant at all."

<Adam> Adam poked it again, giggling a little at the reflex twitch. "Damnit, I want cool superpowers like this." He smiled. "Though I guess I can understand the whole feeling everything thing - I mean, I kinda have that too, just...not with the feely tentacles of planty awesome." A stray thought put forward what it would be like for Jolen to nam on one, the thought suddenly making him blush.

<@Jolen> "I don't know they hurt a damn lot to have Adam, and the bit out in the voods? Vell that vas rather scary, I could feel and hear every other plant including the ones dying because I was feeding on all the food." Frowning again before chuckling and tilting his head at the blush. "You are ok Adam?"

<Adam> "Hey, I don't know any manifestation that didn't terrify the living shit out of anyone, myself included." Adam gave him a bitter smile then, before he grinned. "Am fine. Just...thinking is all. Feeling things dying can't be nice, but maybe feeling all the good things makes up for it?"

<@Jolen> He grinned back and nodded. "Yes it did make up for it, being a tree for an hour or so vas cool as vell, it vas the vines making things alittle veird. Later vhen I feel better I can go back out to the forest and save all the plants I hurt anyvay so there vill be no damage done."

<Adam> "Like the coolest eco-warrior that ever lived." Adam grinned. "What's...being a tree like?"

<@Jolen> "Eco warrior?" head tilting again as he went back to scrubbing all the green sticky blood off his skin. "Different, I could feel my pulse like everwhere not just in my chest only it was a constant pounding as everything cycled, I didn't want to use my eyes because well I could see light through the leave and feel the wind everywhere."

<@Jolen> "It was unnerving and yet relaxing, supported there with no need to move or do anything other then be really."

<Adam> "Yeah...I'll explain later." Adam trailed his fingers in the water as he listened. "Sounds...peaceful, actually." He murmured. "Being able to stay still and just be must be nice. Never been able to manage it, I'm always moving and doing stuff." He shook himself a little. "For what it's worth, I think you'd make a pretty tree." He grinned at him then.

<@Jolen> Jolen was watching the ripples move through the water and hit his vines, stopping the taps from running so he could see them and feel it better. "Danke Adam." Blushing green alittle bit. "It would be nice for an afternoon but I like doing to much I think and let us face it you are built to move."

<Adam> "Mmm...s'pose if Lorna tells you to 'be a tree, feel the tree' in drama class you can really do it." Adam laughed again. "Yeah...yeah, guess I am. Built to do a lot of things, really, I'm a speeder and twitchy as fuck, guess I'm not meant to be the chill guy." He snorted. "Unless I'm given my tranqs, at least. Be glad you didn't meet me in my first year. Eesh."

<@Jolen> "Ja, though after hearing about this no doubt she'll be saying it more often now." laughing along with his friend as all the heaviness slipped away with the cleaness and sugary water. "I like your twitchyness, it reminds me of baby rabbits in the spring all full of life and energy."

<Adam> Adam laughed then, surprised. "Really? Baby rabbits? Everyone else just calls me rabid and stays the hell away in case I bite them." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Baby rabbit...I like that, actually. Thank you."

<@Jolen> "Your bites are that bad?" Giving Adam a cheeky grin between laughing. "You are welcome Adam, I'm a Triffid whatever that is so yuou have to have a nickname to ja?"

<Adam> "I don't know, but can't say anyone I've bitten's turned into horrible monsters." Adam chuckled. "I'll have to let you watch the movie it's from...it's a kind of plant-being-thing I really like." He rubbed his nose. "Rabbit? I...can live with that one, I've been called worse..."

<@Jolen> "Vell all the people in the videos you showed me rather liked the biting." Cheeky grin accompanied by a blush this time. "Vell you and everyone else has named me after a plant monster at least I'm naming up after something cute and fluffy that I like ja?"

<Adam> "This is...very true." Jolen's blush was answered with another one from Adam. Was the guy flirting with him? No way. But that blush...more importantly, did he mind? "Hey, I like triffids! They're awesome." He nodded, laughing again. "And you're calling me cute and fluffy. Oh man, you know that's going to make people crack up, right?"

<Jolen> "You are cute, though Bit is more fluffy then you." Sufficiently clean he loked around for a towel and spotting one sent out a dry vine while the other retracted. "How about I buy us pizza and we spend the evening chilling and watching films then?"

<Adam> Adam blushed again, though he wasn't sure why that time. "You really think I'm cute?" He murmured, smiling a little. "And...yeah. Yeah. I'd like that. Um."

<Jolen> "Ja I do, especially when you blush at me like that." Towel grabbing he pushed himself to sit on the edge of the bath, vine pulling the plug and starting to dry himself off, no shame or blushing from him about all the nakedness at all.

<Adam> That got another blush off him, and then a harder one at the suddenly naked Jolen. He stood quickly, getting out of his way. "I um. I. Thank you...um...no one's ever called me cute before..." He grinned. "So...um...you w-want to go to my nest? I mean...I have a big TV down there..." Oh god, that was where he and JP had started. Why did that come to mind now?

<Jolen> "Sure, vhy not? your nest is nice and comfy and it means ve are not taking up the tv in the recroom, apparently sharks are popular on Tv this veek." Mainly dry he wrapped the towel around himself and got out of the bath properly. "First pjamas though, I have no more lessons today so we can spend the whole night chilling. And they should because you are."

<Adam> "I-" Adam fidgetted. "...sure, I'll go grab some snacks and shit and meet you down there?" He smiled at him.

<Jolen> "Sure, I'll see you in ten when I've ordered the pizza, plain cheese for a guess?" Smiling at his friend and sorting through the nearly desolate wardrobe to find his pjs/

<Adam> "Yeahuh." Fuck it. "And pepperoni. Let's try for some flavour tonight and hope I don't make a mess again." Adam grinned, blushing hard still. He jittered a little. "See you then." He nodded, then blurred out of the room.