8/22 Instance: Cootie Fruity

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

8/22 Instance: Cootie Fruity

Post by Slarti »

Timelined after No Kill Zone

<Bobby> Bobby stopped in front of the glittery pink door, unable to stop the smile that grew on his face. He could smell her flowery perfume even in the hall. Such a girl. He gave his customary knock.

<Paige> "It's open!" She called from her spot on the bed. Paige lay on her stomach, typing away at her computer.

<Bobby> "I come bearing gifts!" Bobby opened the door with a grin and when he saw her on the bed, shrugged and joined her, bouncing onto his stomach beside her. "Hi!"

<Paige> "Hi!" She closed the laptop lid and sat it on the floor beside the bed. "What kind of gifts?! Is it candy?!"

<Bobby> "It's nature's candy." Bobby held up a ziplock bag full of dried fruit.

<Paige> "Yum!" Paige gladly took the bag and opened it, popping a bit into her mouth. "Mmmmm fantastic!"

<Bobby> "I made it myself." He rolled onto his side, propping his head on his hand, and watched her.

<Paige> Paige stopped mid bite. "You made this?!"

<Bobby> His brows furrowed. "Yeah..."

<Paige> "That's amazing! How did you do that?!"

<Bobby> "I dehydrated them." He made a sucking noise in illustration.

<Paige> "... you licked it?!"

<Bobby> "Yes," he deadpanned.

<Paige> Paige wasn't quite sure how she felt about that. She looked between him and the fruit, back to him, then the fruit, then popped it in her mouth and ate it. "Mmmmm cooties!"

<Bobby> Bobby just stared at her. He could literally see the wheels in her brain turning. When she ate the fruit he collapsed into laughter, face down on her bed.

<Paige> Paige tickle attacked him.

<Bobby> "Noooo!" His voice was muffled in her pink comforter, but he tried his best to curl up into a defensive ball, pinning his arms to his sides to block her.

<Paige> "You can't escape me!" Paige giggled at him and tickle attacked him.

<Bobby> After a few moments of rolling around on her bed and trying to evade her little fingers, Bobby turned the tables. Twisting to catch her wrists, he pulled her flat against his chest and flipped them. Now on top, he widened his eyes and grinned maniacially. "Now who can't escape?"

<Paige> "EEEE! Me!" Paige couldn't stop laughing already. She was in so much trouble.

<Bobby> Laughing, he pushed up and straddled her, catching both wrists in one hand and making tickle motions at her side until he finally made contact. "Bwahahahaha!"

<Paige> "NOOOO!!!" Paige shrieked and flailed as she tried to get free, laughing at him as she was tickled.

<Bobby> "Oh, I'll get you, my pretty! And your little dog, too!" Bobby cackled.

<Paige> "But I don't have a dog!" She had tears from her laughter as she struggled to get free.

<Bobby> "Well I'll get you one! Then I'll get it!" Bobby gave her one more good tickle, then a loud kiss on the nose before he let her hands go. They were making a mess of her bed and the bag of fruit.

<Paige> Paige just lay on her bed, unable to stop laughing for a good while.

<Bobby> It was infectious, and he was laughing too.

<Paige> Paige sat up enough to take another bite of his cootie fruit. "So what was so funny?!

<Bobby> "You." Bobby moved off of her and picked up a stray piece of fruit. "I took all the water out of it. No licking involved... unless you like that idea." He smirked playfully and cocked a brow.

<Paige> "Cooties!!!!" She giggled at him and ate another piece.

<Bobby> Bobby bit off a piece and held the rest up, removing the remaining moisture until he snapped it in half with a crack. "Magic!"

<Paige> "Woah! It's like... when we dip stuff in liquid nitrogen!"

<Bobby> "That's pretty much what I am, babe." He rehydrated the fruit a bit, though it looked worse for wear for it. Shrugging, he ate it anyway then reached for another piece. "I was bored. Decided to make myself useful."

<Paige> "You're ice ice baby." She took a strawberry with her bad joke.

<Bobby> He chewed and wriggled his eyebrows.

<Paige> Paige laughed at him and tossed a piece of fruit at his head.

<Bobby> Bobby jerked to the side and caught it in his mouth. Barely.

<Paige> "Good job!" She applauded him.

<Bobby> Bobby made the universal rock on hands and laughed. "So!" Okay, fruit stuck in teeth... not so cool. "What're you up to today? Other than eating my awesome fruit and losing tickle wars?"

<Paige> She threw another piece at him for that. "Putting my grades in. My kids are doing so well!"

<Bobby> "Good!" This one he missed, but caught in his hand and nommed. "Sometimes I miss it, sometimes I don't, but... ugh. When I'm stuck in the boathouse for a couple days I sure do."

<Paige> "Why are you stuck out there? You can always come see me." Paige poked him.

<Bobby> "I can't see you all the time." Bobby laid back down beside her, stealing another bite of fruit. "I just... it feels weird. Some of the kids are still scared of me. Hell, not just the kids. I think if Darren didn't stop her, Selene would literally castrate me."

<Paige> "Don't worry. I'd stop her." She promised Bobby. "And they should be over that by now.... sheeeesh!"

<Bobby> "Well, thank you." He smiled at her. Not that he couldn't stop her himself, he just hoped he'd never have to. "Well, it's mostly just annoying. I can deal, but it's easier to just limit my time in the mansion and let them get over it slowly."

<Paige> "So I should invade the boathouse and make you play scrabble with me?"

<Bobby> "Maybe. I generally only have training on base every few days, and so far there haven't been any overnight exercises, so... my real problem is still trying to be there with Lorna."

<Paige> "Isn't that getting any better, hon?" Paige rubbed his back soothingly.

<Bobby> "Sort of? We're going out together. Like a date thing, because pussyfooting around each other at the boathouse sure as hell wasn't working."

<Paige> Paige frowned a bit, but tried to look reassuring. "Well it takes time."

<Bobby> "Yeah, I know." He sighed. "I did get some good news though."

<Paige> "Oh yeah?! Besides date night?!"

<Bobby> "Yep. Found out from Darren that the SHIELD shrink says I'm not suited for black ops."

<Paige> "Of course you aren't! You're Bobberz!" She hugged him happily.

<Bobby> Bobby laughed and returned the hug. "You're safe with me around butcher knives! Yay!"

<Paige> Paige giggled at him. "Lorna is the dangerous one with knives." She reminded him.

<Bobby> "Yeah." The grin faded slightly, but he was trying to stay positive, right?

<Paige> Paige pounced him with more tickles. "No frowning!"

<Bobby> That made him laugh and curl back up into a ball.

<Paige> "Noooo frowning." She repeated, sitting on him for good measure, but ceasing her tickles. "Or I'll get you!"" She threatened.

<Bobby> "Okay, okay!" Bobby looked up at her, nose wrinkled, uncurling a little.

<Paige> Paige giggled at him and slid off of him. "And you should totally make more fruit. We're out."

<Bobby> "You ate all of that?" Bobby grabbed the bag and looked into it as if it weren't clear. "Oh my God, where do you fit all this stuff you eat?"

<Paige> "Hey, I have to keep up my energy level somehooooooooow!" She giggled at him.

<Bobby> "Try caffeine like the rest of us," he laughed, getting up and holding out his hand to her.

<Paige> "I have that toooo silly willy." Paige took his hand to hop up.

<Bobby> "Ahhh." That explained a lot. Bobby started to drag her to the door. "C'mon."

<Paige> "Whee! Where are we going? Do I need shoes?!"

<Bobby> "You're gonna help me make more fruit, and tell me how to re-woo my wife. Up for the challenge?"

<Paige> "Absolutely!" Paige linked her arm with his.