8/21 Instance: Mixing Up Madness

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

8/21 Instance: Mixing Up Madness

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timelined after [Instance]Kill Count Rises.

Hope: Hope had stayed up all night, tapping into Wade's power to keep her just fine through the night. It had even given her someone to talk to. By morning, there were muffins all over the kitchen. Blueberry, strawberry, banana with nut, banana without nuts, and so, so many more. She was all smiles as she stirred the bowl and talked to her voice. "No I think he'll have a new girlfriend within the month."

Hope: He doesn't do relationships. He's probably shagged more people than you have by now. Haha! Shagged. I'm British!

Jessica: Jess wandered down for her morning cup of tea, not at all concerned by the fact that Hope's bed hadn't been slept in - she could have maybe ended up in Johnny's room. She yawned and ran a hand through her hair, rubbing her eyes a little then coming to a stop in the doorway. Was she dreaming or was every surface actually covered in muffins?

Hope: "Goooood Morning Jess! Have a muffin? Or two? We need more wild berry." She added those to her current mix.

Jessica: "Um... I only wanted tea and toast...." She tried to move some muffins around so that she could get to the kettle.

Hope: Well we only wanted our Johnny back, but we didn't get that now did we? Hope laughed out loud. "Good one!" She kept smiling as she took out the batch from the oven and put the fresh batch in. "Mmm these smell delicious!"

Jessica: Jess raised an eyebrow at her, "What's a good one?"

Hope: "Oh, nothing. I wasn't talking to you. Do you have a favorite kind of muffin? I don't know what to make this next batch."

Jessica: "Uh.... not really..." she frowned, "Who were you talking to?"

Hope: "It's hard to explain." She waved Jess off a bit. Remind her that she sucks. "Oh right. Your advice sucks and you can keep it to yourself from now on. Kay!? Have a muffin!" She offered her a basket with a huge smile.

Jessica: Jess backed up a little startled as the basket was thrust at her, holding her hands up. "I don't want a muffin... just tea... and what do you mean my advice sucks. What happened?"

Hope: "Oh he friend zoned me. And by that... I mean he actually gave me the 'we can still be friends' bit. I really find it hilarious now. I mean what's next? It's not me, it's him?!" She laughed heartily.

Jessica: Oh Johnny. You idiot. "Well... um... that's.... better than nothing?" she frowned. She didn't know what else to say because she was still trying to work out why he did something like that.

Hope: Hope paused, just staring at her. "Yeah no. He said the exact same thing. And no. It's stupid. Idiotic. And not possible." She went back to smiling.

Jessica: "Right... but... why isn't it possible? You were friends before, weren't you?" Hope was kind of starting to freak her out a little.

Hope: "Because it's psychologically like an addiction." She explained as she looked through ingredients for a new batch. "You get away from the thing causing you pain, not go buddy up with it. I mean... would you still want to be friends with Danny?"

Jessica: "That's completely different. He doesn't live here anymore." She looked around the kitchen at all the muffins. This was... weird. Maybe she should get someone....

Hope: "Why the hell do you think I wanted to go back to Alaska?" She laughed at Jessica again. "You really don't get it do you? I physically, emotionally, and mentally cannot be around him. Though maybe now..." Totally now. He can sod off. "Rock on."

Jessica: Jess frowned a little, "But... I don't understand... you want to be with him... and he said he wanted to be with you...." Ugh. So confusing! She was going to kick Johnny's ass! "Can you stop making muffins and maybe eat some?"

Hope: "No he didn't... he said we could be friends. And we do have plenty of muffins don't we... cupcakes! We don't have any of those!" Hope switched gears to start in on cupcakes. "And just let it go, Jess. I'm not going to be a sad, pathetic excuse for a human hanging around and hoping he notices me again, hoping for a second chance. He made his intentions clear."

Hope: "Now I just have to leave the pieces on the floor and move on. Chocolate or vanilla?"

Jessica: "I don't... Hope... you're kind of freaking me out a little bit here...."

Hope: "Why? Everyone likes baked goods." She smiled at Jess again. "I'm fine. I told you he wouldn't want to get back with me, and I was right. It's fine."

Jessica: "I can't see most of the kitchen. You've baked enough... let me make you some tea..." she put her hands on Hope's shoulders and steered her towards a seat. "Take a break from baking before there's no more eggs. People like them for breakfast...."

Hope: Hope got right back up and went back to baking. "I don't want tea. I'm fine. I'm fiiiiine! And I'll send a speedster out for eggs."

Jessica: Jess made a mental note to ask some advice on how to deal with CRAZY. "Okay...."

Hope: "I think I should go rock climbing again today. That was so much fun." Yeah we rocked at that. "HA! So punny!"

Jessica: "Are you doing that with someone or....?" Tea. Tea would make her feel better. Jess went to make herself a cup as if her life depended on it.

Hope: "Why would I want to do that with somebody else?"

Jessica: "Well... in case you fell or something?"

Hope: "I'm in Wade's powers...." She giggled at Jess. Silly Jess.

Jessica: "Well... right... but are you using them while you climb?"

Hope: "Well yeah.... I don't like to use safeties, so that is my safety."

Jessica: "Okay..." that was a bit better... She added some milk and sugar to her tea and stirred thoughtfully. "For the record though... if Danny was still here... we probably wouldn't have broken up in the first place."

Hope: "Well..." Hope didn't know what to say to that. "...have a muffin?"

Jessica: "I don't want a muffin. I just want my tea and toast." She said again.

Hope: Hope frowned at her. She wouldn't even try one. Sucky suck Jess. Hope giggled a bit.

Jessica: That was so unnerving! Jess sipped her tea and moved to put some bread in the toaster and get a plate. "So.... are you just going to bake all day? Or actually go to class?"

Hope: "Why would I go to class? I might see Johnny in the hall."

Jessica: "Well he likes to eat so you'll probably see him in here too..." she tried.

Hope: "But I can throw muffins at him! Retreat!!!!!" She giggled happily.

Jessica: "Right... of course you can..." She chewed her lip and turned her attention to her toast. She was also going to retreat. Fast.

Hope: "Well he can't get dumber." She grinned.

Jessica: "Nope..." he needed someone to knock some sense into him. She was just going to have to try again. She buttered her toast carefully then reached for the marmalade.

Hope: "Well, I guess he could put the moves on you. That would make him dumber. But other than that. Nope!"

Jessica: Jess just nodded along with that and spread the marmalade on her toast before slicing it. "So... that's it? You're just giving up a whole friendship?"

Hope: "Not like he cares, so why should I?"

Jessica: "He does care, he's just an idiot..." she frowned a little.

Hope: Hope just laughed at her again and put the first batch of cupcakes into the oven. "Yeah. He is an idiot."

Jessica: An idiot that was going to get a rude awakening in about five minutes. "So... I guess I can just.... leave you to your baking?"

Hope: "Sure can! I'll be here!" She smiled at Jess and got to work on frosting.

Jessica: "Alright well.... don't forget to start putting them in containers or they'll go stale...." she retreated to the doorway.

Hope: "Sure thing!" Hope got busy mixing.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Re: 8/21 Instance: Mixing Up Madness

Post by puppygirl »

You know, next time JP goes into the kitchen he's gonna think he's died and gone to heaven at the rate Hope's going.

Pink voice is my new favourite character :shifty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Re: 8/21 Instance: Mixing Up Madness

Post by TechPrincess »

LoL! Yep! Muffins galore and cupcakes too! She gets to decorate those. Much more fun.