8/16 Instance: The Most Beautiful Girl I Know

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

8/16 Instance: The Most Beautiful Girl I Know

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[timeline: after Instance: Hopeless VS Hapless ]

Curt: Curt huffed as he realized the work load ahead of him for Lehnsherr's assignments was as exhausting to think about as the books were to carry. He spotted Laura outside of his room and waved to her, instantly feeling better.

Laura: Laura had finally remembered that she had wanted to give Curt the tablet Danny had sent her over the summer. Well, not that she'd forgotten. She just hadn't gotten around to it yet. At the waving, she stepped into the room with a small smile and presented the box to him, "I thought you would like this and would find it more useful than I will."

Curt: His eyebrows went up as he got the box, unsure of what the point of the random gift was. When he saw what it was, he did a little jig. "Oh wow! This is going to help me so much, I can read all my comics on it and science magazine articles and holy cow where'd you get this, thank you!?" He reached an arm (the only one he had) around her waist and kissed her gleefully. "Whoo!"

Laura: She was a bit surprised at the sudden kiss but did tentatively return it and the hugging, fairly pleased with his reaction, "Danny sent one to Jessica and myself."

Curt: His face crinkled at that. Should I be disgusted by this? Or grateful that I just got Free Rand Tech... He decided the latter. "Well, I really appreciate it. Thanks. Wow, a bike and a tablet, huh? What did you do for him?" Curt's eyebrow went up.

Laura: "Apparently, all I had to do was punch him in the face."

Curt: "Oh, well if that's all..." he breathed relief. Crisis averted. He thought "So, I uh... spoke to Jess. And I uh... wanted to... uh..." This is a bad idea "invite you into my room so we can discuss... stuff?" He opened the door.

Laura: She moved further into the room and gave him a curious look, "Discuss what?"

Curt: "Uh... Rrrrooollllerrr...skating?" He came up with. Okay, you're chicken. He smiled and nodded as he decided that maybe roller skating was a good one. "Roller skating! Yeah, practice for ice-skating! Y'know 'cause Times Square has that giant ice rink in the winter? So I was thinking we can practice for it at the roller skating rink onnn... Thursdays?" What was today?

Laura: "I believe my schedule allows for that," Laura nodded.

Curt: "Oh... cool. Good. So yeah... that's what uh... Jess wanted me to talk to you about. There was... nothing else." He pulled his desk chair out for her and flicked the TV on turning the volume down enough so they could continue talking.

Laura: She moved to take the seat he had offered and spared a glance in the direction of the television before focusing her gaze on him once more, "Is there a reason you are behaving oddly?"

Curt: "Oddly?" He squeaked. "Uh... no. I just... well. She wanted me to talk to you about our relationship, but I just want that stuff to happen naturally..."

Curt: "Or rather, come up naturally... and it's just, Jess mentioned I should clear this stuff up with you. For clarity's sake. I guess..." he scratched the back of his head. "I'm sorry."

Laura: Laura blinked as she tried to follow that, settling on simply nodding, "Right..."

Curt: "Look what I'm about to say might be considered ... romantic. Are you okay with that?" He felt like warning was appropriate. He paced back and forth, unsure of how to start.

Laura: She gave another nod.

Curt: "I'm... I've tried to be poetic about it a million times and I don't know how else to say this other than I've really fallen for you and there's a natural progression in a relationship that leads to physical stuff as well as deeper emotional stuff, and I'm afraid I haven't expressed my interests in that to you correctly enough. I mean, you're as new to this as I am, but I'm worried I -..."

Curt: He went up to her and touched her face lightly. Then, bending down slightly (being she was sitting) he kissed her, a little more softly than he had before, a little more meaningful than he had the other times before.

Laura: Laura did note the difference from the other times they had kissed and realized she was likely expected to react as opposed to simply sitting to process it. She slowly returned the kiss.

Curt: His hand moved from her cheek to her hair, tangling into it. He continued the kiss when she showed no signs of pulling away and realized it was potentially pretty awkward with him sitting over her. When he and her had both taken a moment to breathe, he broke the kiss and smiled to her. "That's more or less what I was trying to say."

Curt: "I'm uh... I'm really into you. And I like kissing you. I'd like anything, if it involves you. Even being Lizard is less of a pain, knowing you're around."

Laura: "That is..." Laura trailed off as she tried to think of the words, "Very nice to know." She wasn't really sure that fully expressed how nice, but it was better than nothing.

Curt: He smiled, knowing she was trying. "I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." He admitted.

Laura: She returned the smile, "Thank you."

Curt: "Will the most beautiful girl in all of XU mind laying in bed with me? Maybe kissing some more?" He asked with a wink, trying to be adorable.

Laura: "I believe that sounds acceptable."

Curt: He flopped on the bed and patted the spot next to him.

Laura: Laura stood and carefully sat down on the bed before laying down next to him. This was nice. Most of the time she spent with Curt was nice though.

Curt: "So, if Adam suddenly barges in, feel free to stab him." She knows I'm kidding, right?

Laura: "Okay," she agreed.

Curt: He snorted a laugh and kissed her, reaching his arm around her waist and pulling her atop of him.