8/15 Instance: Benched

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

8/15 Instance: Benched

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined the day before Fifty Shades of Fabian

<Hope> Hope lay on the weight bench, pushing the bar up over her chest, then carefully lowering it. She was trying very hard not to use her powers and to only use her arms. So far she had succeeded.

<@Fabian> "There you are." Fabian smiled, leaning against the door as he looked in on Hope, sipping at his coffee. "And what are we working on today?"

<Hope> Hope glanced back at him and grinned. "Why hey there. Didn't know I was missing." She put the bar back in place and sat up, wiping her neck with a towel. "Working on my arms today. Need to get buff."

<@Fabian> "For anything in particular?" Fabian made the way on into the room, deciding to take a seat on one of the other benches. "And good company is always missing until it's found."

<Hope> She grinned at him again. "Well you see... the next time a guy is a dick to me, I want to be able to punch them in the face and not have to rely on powers to kick his ass."

<@Fabian> "Should I be worried?" Fabian asked, just a little bit concerned. After all, that was something he should probably be worried about.

<Hope> "Do you plan on being a dick to me?" She eyed him a bit.

<@Fabian> "Well, not directly. I have a tendency to be a dick as something of a default setting I've been told time to time."

<Hope> "It must be an awesome thing. I've been told I'm a bitch." She took a drink from her water bottle, then set it back down on the ground.

<@Fabian> "Well, then I suppose we have a similar affect on people. If it makes you feel any better I don't think you're a bitch."

<Hope> "I don't think you're a dick either." She smiled at him and got to her feet. "Maybe it has to do with being soulless."

<@Fabian> "You're probably right. They just don't have the knack of being soullessly objective like we do." He chuckled, making room for her on the bench.

<Hope> Hope sat down next to him, sighing a bit. "We're clearly just too awesome for them. They can't handle us."

<@Fabian> "Nobody can." He nodded, smirking and half flopping back on the bench. "So, I'm bored. What do we do to fix this here?"

<Hope> "I'm working on that one too.... something that isn't sexing up the hottest guy in school would be nice." She ran her fingers through her hair. "I've tried working out, but it's kind of boring."

<@Fabian> "Well, I wouldn't want to sex myself up for my own entertainment but you can if you like."

<Hope> "If my best friend wasn't into you..." She sighed at him.

<@Fabian> "Well, just so you know, offer still stands." He just shrugged, reaching over enough to ruffle her hair with a laugh.

<Hope> She laughed at him and wrinkled her nose, trying to fix her hair back into place. "Ask me again if she loses interest. I'm pretty sure I'll still be intereste."

<@Fabian> "Well, I'm not really all that interesting you know." He said temptingly before laughing again.

<Hope> "I find you fascinating." Hope smirked at him.

<@Fabian> Fabian quirked his eyebrow higher. "Do you now?"

<Hope> "You seem surpised that someone noticed your awesomeness." She poked him a bit, gently.

<@Fabian> "Surprised and flattered." Fabian said, actually mostly honest at that. Usually he had to talk himself up much more.

<Hope> "You shouldn't be so surpised. You know you're awesome." She leaned into him slowly then ruffled his hair.

<@Fabian> "Well, it's nice when other people notice." He admitted, flopping his head into the ruffling.

<Hope> Hope wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "I just need to take you out more often. Clearly you are too sheltered."

<@Fabian> "Take me out?" He gave her a questioning look, smirking at that.

<Hope> "There's a whole wide would out there! Many hot girls to fawn all over you."

<@Fabian> "And here I thought you were volunteering. Damn you dashing hopes, Hope." He pointed up at her dramatically. "You are not accurately named."

<Hope> "I am dashing your hope because you'll never find one as hot as me."

<@Fabian> "I can live with that." Fabian defended himself himself. "I really can."

<Hope> "You can live with finding a girl less hot than me?"

<@Fabian> "No, I can live with you dashing hopes." He pointed out.

<Hope> "And why is that?"

<@Fabian> "I'd like to see if you could." the answer came with a smirk. "Because it'd definitely be an experience."

<Hope> "What? Find you a girl? Or find a girl less hot than me?"

<@Fabian> "No, seeing if you would ruin all other girls."

<Hope> "I think that's a safe bet." She smirked and relased him.

<@Fabian> "If we're going to be betting we should make our wager then."

<Hope> "Except for the part where it's not going to happen for you, so the wager is invalid."

<@Fabian> "You're breaking my heart here. You know this, right?"

<Hope> "Awwww. Will this make it better?" She kissed his cheek.

<@Fabian> "If you move a little more to the left."

<Hope> "Sadly Jess would find out and then I'm a crappy friend." Again.

<@Fabian> "...so why exactly does Jess think we've got some kind of exclusivity?" Fabian was still very confused on that part.

<Hope> "Beats me. But it's bad form to move in on your friend's guy. So sadly, you'll just have to wait." She winked at him.

<@Fabian> "Even if I promise to clarify some points the next time I see her?"

<Hope> "You should clarify those points first, yeah? It's polite." She wrinkled her nose at him. He was persistent!

<@Fabian> "But that would mean I'd have to stop flirting with you on the weight bench." And that was a very important point.

<Hope> "Whoever said you had to do that?" She levitated her water bottle to her hand then took a sip.

<@Fabian> "I don't want to waste all my good form if nothing's going to happen now."

<Hope> "Well if you don't want to build up your chance for after you talk to Jess..." She trailed off.

<@Fabian> He sat up, a little smug smirk on his face. "You know, I don't think I have to worry about my chances."

<Hope> Hope shoved him a bit. "Well be that way then." She laughed at him.

<@Fabian> There was an answering shove to that. "You don't even want to know why?"

<Hope> "And why then?" She continued to smile at him.

<@Fabian> "I'm awesome." He snorted and leaned forward, kissing her. "And I have better aim than you."

<Hope> Hope blinked at him, then smirked. "Or terrible aim. Depends on what you were aiming for."

<@Fabian> "Hey now, I hit exactly where I meant to." To make the point he did it again.

<Hope> Hope returned the kiss this time, then sighed. Damning Jess in her head, Hope broke it off. "So when are you going to go clean things up? That should be plenty of incentive."

<@Fabian> "She's at work now, I can't really slide into the library and run through that kind of explanation."

<Hope> "Mmm shame." She ran her fingers through his hair.

<@Fabian> Fabian's head followed the fingers. "But once she's home I'm sure I can have that talk with her."

<Hope> "Good plan." She reluctantly got up and moved back to her former weight bench. "In the mean time, you can regale me with tales of your awesomeness."

<Fabian> Fabian got up, moving over her head to 'spot'. "I would imagine you've gotten tired of hearing about it."

<Hope> "If I had, I wouldn't have asked." She couldn't help but notice that her eyes fell on his crotch. Well this would be an interesting workout indeed.

<Fabian> Fabian couldn't help but notice that as well, funny how that worked. "What would you like to know?"

<Hope> "Well everything is a bit broad, so tell me more about your childhood."

<@Fabian> "Well...that's not overly exciting, lots of days spent wandering the city, nannies, tutors, a good deal of travelling which was nice."

<Hope> "Are you kidding me? That sounds fabulous." She pumped the bar up and down, focusing on keeping her powers inactive.

<@Fabian> "It was nice, I'll have to admit that. After all, I understand I'll never have any room to complain."

<Hope> "Nope." Hope grinned up at him. "Though I'm sure you still find things to complain about. What does that tell us about people? No matter what we're given, we still want to complain."

<@Fabian> "It tells us that we're never completely happy unless we have something to complain about."

<Hope> "I think you have just won this phylosophical debate." Hope laughed at him and set the bar back in place.

<@Fabian> "Well, that is more my speed of weightlifting."

<Hope> "Well, I think that since you won, you should get some lunch with me."

<@Fabian> "Well, I think I'll take up that prize." He offered his hand to help her up. "Shall we?"

<Hope> Hope grinned at him and took his hand to get up. "We shall."