8/12 Instance: Electric Pink Ninjas

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

8/12 Instance: Electric Pink Ninjas

Post by Starfish »

<Clarice> Clarice sat next to Noriko at the tabel in the art room, a bright pink scarf wrapped around her head ninja style as she very carefully poured some fine flour into a hollowed out egg. Possibly when Jean-Paul had told her to be ninja he hadn't quite meant it to go this far, but when she'd looked up ninjas online she'd come across an idea that sounded like it could be useful in the superheroing buisness.

<Clarice> "So then he's like 'I'll have the vegitarian option too and not drink any alcohol outta respect for your beliefs," Clarice gleed at her friend as she worked, "he's such a gentleman!"

<@Noriko> "Noooooo really? I can't beleive he did that!" Diffinetely impressed with Clarice date from what she'd heard so far on the matter. She was very carefully seiving out the flour for Clarice to use in her new project, it couldn't afford lumps or the little device would block.

<@Noriko> "Ooooooo did he like your dress to?"

<Clarice> "The outfit was definetly a hit," Clarice nodded with a giggle, "everyone who's seen it said it looked amazing!" She blocked up the hole with a bit of putty and set it to the side, before doing the same with a new egg, "Jess is right, you should totally do the shopping thingy for a job!"

<@Noriko> "Good! Because you looked seriously hot you know." Grinning at her mate and tapping the flour through. "Well I've applied for afew jobs now, including afew personal shopper kind of things so I'm hoping I get it and can learn to shop professionally hehe."

<Clarice> Clarice giggled again, "Thanks! I hope you get one of those jobs, you'd be sooooo good at it," she turned back to the egg, "so what's your new roomie like?"

<@Noriko> "I hope so! It'd be nice to have my own money for once." Grabbing the pin and bowl she started working on hollowing out afew more eggs. "She's nice, but quiet, we haven't really spoken much but we get on ok, she's a precognitive so she like always knows when I need a sugar hit hehe."

<Clarice> "Is it strange livng with a blind person?" Clarice asked, taking a moment to check if the eggs they'd painted were dry yet.

<@Noriko> "A little bit but she's only sought of blind, I don't have to help her really at all now, she says the precognition and her own memory make sure she nows where everything is. Though the fact she has no eyes is alittle weird looking but not like horrific or anything." Afew eyes carefully blown she washed them off and put them to dry.

<Clarice> "She's got no eyes? Like at all?" Clarice winced, "Did she like, loose them in an accident?"

<@Noriko> "No she was like born without eyes, its why she wears the glasses. Though it's weird looking she doesn't look that bad at all with out them, just different and compared to some of the mutants here with us she doesn't stand out at all."

<Clarice> "Oooh that sounds so strange," Clarice patted the last egg, yep, dry, "do you have to be like, extra careful putting your stuff awat for her then?"

<@Noriko> Noriko nodded sagely then. "Most of the time she's ok but I can't just go dumping all my shopping bags and shoes on the floor now just in case." Drying the now clean egss off she grabbed a paint brush.

<Clarice> "It'll probably help you get into good habits with keeping everything tidy and stuff," Clarice smiled at Noriko, "so, you haven't been up to much then?"

<@Noriko> "Yeah I'm hoping so hehe." Grinning back and blushing alittle bit. "Well actually I've been meaning to tell you me and Ankka.... we kind of took the next step in the relationship." Blushing alittle more and hiding behind her hair.

<Clarice> "Oh my gosh!" Clarice squeaked, then leaned in closer to whisper, "You mean you had sex?" she asked in a hushed tone, despite there not bing anyone else in the room.

<@Noriko> Noriko totally dropped into whispers to, just in case. "Yeah we did hehe." Although she couldn't help the excited giggle. "It was so romantic! there were petals on the bed and everything and he'd got me chocolate and that for after 'n eeeee."

<Clarice> "Petals on the bed!" Clarice squeed, Ankka was soooooooooo cute! "So ... what was it like?" She whispered back, ".. Y'know ... having sex?"

<@Noriko> Nose wrinkling again she tried to find a way to explain it. "It was well kinda painful at first cause it was my first time, and then it felt like so weird like... a nice tugging on your tummy almost....." Wow explaining the sensations afterwards was really hard. "But as it went on it actually felt really really good."

<Clarice> "Tugging on your tummy?" Clarice tried to imagine what that felt like, "that doesn't sound too bad ... have you done it a lot then?"

<@Noriko> "Yeah it's really hard to explain, but when it stops hurting it's like suddenly nice feeling. No just the once we haven't had time since with having to avoid roomates." Giggling alittle then behind the blush. "Ooooo did you get to kiss your date?"

<Clarice> Clarice blushed, "Just on the cheek, I've never kissed a boy before after all ... maybe on the second date," she giggled nervously.

<@Noriko> "Well its a start hehe-waaaaait you have a second date as well? For definete? why didn't you say?" Squeaking happily again as she got back up to normal volume.

<Clarice> "Oh no, not yet, but I want one! I think I'm gonna ask him if he wants to go to the cinema or something next week?" Clarice smiled shyly.

<@Noriko> "Cinema is good! Good excuse to be in a dark place and cuddle!Dont go see an action film though their like terrible cuddlemospshere." Nodding again as she slowly got back to work through the blushing and smiling.

<Clarice> "Right," Clarice stored that little piece of infomation away, "So, did you hear about that so-called mutant cure?"

<@Noriko> "Yeah, I sure afew clips about that doctor on TV saying being a mutant was a disease like any other and he was going to cure us so we could be what was it oh yeah *functioning members of society*." A hint of bitterness in her voice then.

<Clarice> "It's rubbish, we're not sick! they should have spent that money on trying to cure cancer or aids or something, you know, an actual problem that is killing people?" Clarice gave a distainful little sniff, "Take it you wouldn't be signing up for the trials then?"

<@Noriko> Noriko shook her head then. "Maybe if it had happened before I came to this school when my powers where a problem, but now? Hell no! I'm me now and I work and I'm surrounded by tons of other mutants that work just fine to. I'm not sick I'm just alittle excitable at times."

<Clarice> "Good," Clarice gave a firm nod, then looked at the flour filled eggs, "... Whaddya say we take these down to the DR and see just how well they work?"

<@Noriko> "Ooooooh totally!" Grinning and laughing. "So do we just chuck them at people or is there a special technique to this ninja flour attack?"

<Clarice> "You throw it at thier face and the egg should explode, causing th flour to go into thier eyes so they can't see," Clarice nodded from behind her pink, ninja scarf.

<@Noriko> "Ahhhhhh well thats pretty straight forward. To the DR!" Starting to carefully put the eggs in a padded box they'd made earlier.

<Clarice> "To the DR! Eletric Pink Ninjas go!"