8/10 Instance: Freaks and Geeks

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

8/10 Instance: Freaks and Geeks

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Jolen: Jolen was sitting in his now claimed corner of the recroom, different books this time as he was trying to catch up with years of missed German and english lessons, huffing he made some more illegible scribbles.

Clarice: Guh!Guh!Guh!Guh! Clarice's tounge poked out of the corner of her mouth as she aimed, blowing zombies into badly rendered chunks on the wii, "Think I'm beatin' you, roomie!" She snickered, checking her score.

Melati: "Don't be too sure of that just yet, pinkie," Melati replied, looking equally focused as she swung her controller in a wide arc, directing the virtual chainsaw through some zombie limbs. "Body count isn't everything, you gotta take them out in style."

Clarice: Clarice took aim, and shot the axes out of an attackers hands, then both his arms, took out both his knees, blew out his chest and as he dropped took of the head, "Oh, I gots style, greeny."

Jolen: Jolen was *meant* to be studying his language, what he was actually doing was watching the girls out of the corner of his eye, mainly because he was fascinated by the fact they were both very obvious mutants like him.

Illyana: Illyana waddled on into the recroom with her bowl of popcorn and caffeine free coke. "Hey everyone!" She moved to an empty chair, setting her snacks down before easing herself into the chair and propping her feet up.

Melati: "Oh, I see you do, but do you also have cunning?" Stealing a sideways glance, Mel put on a mischievous smile, before wrapping the tip of her tail around her roomie's ankle and throwing off her aim through a light tug.

Jolen: Jolen couldn't help but stare at the new women now, not obviously but he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Her stomach was *huge*! Was she ill or was it part of her mutation? It couldn't be fat because the rest of her wasn't.

Clarice: Clarice squeaked as her wiimote was dragged off screen and she took damage from a flock of zombie bats, "Heeeey! That's cheating!" She whined, pulling a face and waving at Illyana, "Hiiiiiii!"

Adam: There was an unholy giggle from somewhere in the room.

Clarice: "... What was that!? is it boss time?"

Illyana: "What are you two playing?" Illyana started munching on her popcorn, watching the television screen.

Melati: "Hey, didn't you know that in any zombie apocalypse, it's your living companions who are the real threat?" She turned her head to look at Illyana, smile on her lips. "If that isn't my second favourite blonde russian. Hi there!"

Clarice: "House of the Evil Living Dead," Clarice said, "looser's on laundry duty this week."

Adam: A mad scrabbling, followed by a chittering heralded an angry little blur that suddenly exploded from behind a chair and dived behind another.

Illyana: "Second favorite? Who is your first favorite Russian!?"

Clarice: Clarice took advantage of Mel's brief distraction to knock her, stealing the rare target from under her nose, "Ha! Plus 10 points!"

Jolen: Jolen had been about to introduce himself to the new lady with the swollen tummy until he blurr scared the livinsg daylights out of him. Books dropped he rolled across the sofa into a crouch vines out and waving just in case.

Clarice: Clarice knew that chitter, "Hi Bit-Bunny!"

Illyana: Illyana paused, popcorn midway to her mouth. Well this was special.

Adam: Another explosion of angry chitter and Clarice's leg suddenly grew a tiny, furious black bunny, clinging to her trousers and yelling at a corner of the room.

Clarice: "Eeee!" Clarice squeaked, loosing concentration on her game as she suddenly had a fuzzy, black limpet on he knee, "Oh my gosh! What's wrong, Bit-Bunny?"

Jolen: "Oh it iz Bit, you okay Bit?" If bit was here didn't that mean Adam was close buy to?

Illyana: "Awwww Bit!" Illyana smiled at the bunny. Wait... was it safe to be around bunnies?!

Melati: "The drink of the same name, of course!" Mel flashed Illyana a grin, before her head spun around to her suddenly flailing roomie.

Illyana: Illyana laughed at her. "I thought it was a white russian... is there a blonde one as well?"

Melati: "Sure there is! It's made with coffee liqueur and Irish cream," she said, then looking at Clarice again. "Need any help with the vicious beast there?"

Jolen: Carefully Jolen started invading the spaces behind the sofas with his tentacles looking for what was upsetting his friends bunny, while giving Illyana a smile. "Hallo I'm Jolen by the way."

Clarice: "... I wouldn't touch him, he's a biter after all!" Clarice tried to poke Bit with her wiimote to get him to let go.

Illyana: "Well that sounds delicious. Maybe you can make me one in... about a year." Illyana laughed, resting her hand on her stomach and giving Jolen a smile. "Hi Jolen, I'm Illyana."

Adam: Another giggle as one of the tentacles got suddenly caught and nammed on. Bit, meanwhile, simply ran up Clarice to sit on her shoulder, still yelling at a corner.

Jolen: "Bit doesn't bite he's all snuggly." Smiling again before trying the next sofa while playing the floor is lava. Just in case.

Clarice: "... Please don't chew my hair, Bit-Bunny, I'm trying to grow it out again," Clarice whined.

Jolen: Jolen actually squeaked then as it got nammed on, unsure what the sensation was but it was weird!

Adam: Silly pink human, he wasn't going to chew hair, what did she think he was - a common rabbit? The yelling stopped long enough for her nose to be washed and then started up again...oddly enough in the same direction as Jolen's tentacle was being nammed.

Illyana: Illyana ate another bite of her popcorn. Life here was more entertaining than a movie!

Clarice: ... Okay, that tickled, she let out a small giggled and with the game paused went to investigate the sofa.

Melati: "Hey there, Jolen," Mel said, giving the new student a smile and a casual wave. "You're the all new freshman, right?"

Jolen: Jolen's eye was twitching now, as the sensation was just getting weirder. Trying hard to wave and smile at the lizar girl. "Ya, from the black forest. Or the stray triffid as I've been nicknamed."

Melati: "Cool, so you're not one of the potted plants that came to live during the summer break." Melati chuckled. "Not that it would've surprised me much."

Adam: As Clarice drew closer, a pair of green-gloved hands appeared on the back, and a green-clad head slowly appeared over the back. Adam's eyes were red, there was definitely manic air about him - not helped by the smile - and hanging out one side of his mouth was Jolen's tentacle.

Clarice: ... Clarice decided backing away slowly was a good idea now, Adam was one of the killer people and he looked kinda ... well ... crazy ... he wasn't gonna kill and eat Jolen was he? Make him into a vegetable strudel?

Illyana: "Hi Adam!" Illyana offered the popcorn bowl in his direction to share.

Jolen: "No..... definetely a mutant......... Adam that is very distracting....." Giving the vine in adams mouth a tiny bit of a tug. "And is feels strange......."

Adam: Adam nammed it, a pout and a whine following at the tug before he spat it out with a quiet 'ptoo'. "Haaaaaai." He grinned at the room at large, red draining from his eyes and leaving them their too-bright blue.

Illyana: Illyana patted the seat beside her. "Come nom on popcorn with me, Adam."

Melati: "Don't think we've been properly introduced," Mel said. "Not that I usually care too much about the proper way to do things. Anyway, name's Melati, or Mel for short." She thumbed over her shoulder. "I'm sharing a room with Pinkie Pie here this semester."

Melati: She frowned at Adam, before giving Jolen a look. "He's not bothering you, is he?"

Adam: "Popcorn is made of sad and spiky bits. Hai Clarice! And no, Jolen's a friend." Adam frowned at Mel.

Jolen: Jolen rubbed the end of the named vine and wondered why it was so sensitive to day, smiling happily at Adam. "No Adams my friend, why would he be bothering me? It just feels weird when people touch my vines."

Adam: "Nice pettings, though."

Illyana: Illyana shrugged and munched on her popcorn. ".....are there any brownies?"

Clarice: "Why is Bit-unny shouting at you?" Clarice asked, pointing to the enraged ball of fluff on her shoulder.

Jolen: Withdrawing the vines back into his hair and normal length he approached the pink girl and held out his hand for Bit. "Come on you no need to be all shouty."

Melati: "I would have made some, but I'd have to poke Rubin for the missing ingredients first," Mel told Illyana. "Oh, you mean, the regular kind, right? Don't know, there should be, I guess."

Illyana: "Well it's not safe for the babies to have special brownies.... anyone feel like being a darling and checking the kitchen for me?"

Clarice: Clarice gave Jolen a nervous smile, "Hey ... uhhh ... I wouldn't try picking him up, Bit-bunny only goes where Bit-bunny wants."

Adam: Bit shouted at Clarice, then at Jolen, then at Adam before allowing himself to be picked up by the walking nest, flopping over his hands and grumbling. Adam gave Bit puppy-eyes. "I think he's mad at me because I haven't slept and I haven't taken my meds yet because I forgot because I haven't slept."

Adam: Bit gave Adam a withering glare, and because he wasn't in reach, logically sunk his teeth into Jolen's hand.

Illyana: "Well go take your medicine, silly! And get me some brownies while you do that please please please?"

Clarice: "... Guess Bit-bunny wants to-oh, there he goes," Clarice winced at the bite, "Mrs. Maximoff is right, you should take your medicen Adam, the teachers will be mad otherwise."

Jolen: Cupping Bit bunny very carefully he started scritching the small rabbit and smiling nervously at the pink girl. "It's ok bit likes me, Adam thinks its because I don't smell human. I vould go fetch some for you illyana I'd just take awhile finding the kitchen...."

Illyana: "It's just... it takes me awhile to get up and back down. I'd really appreciate the help." She smiled at Jolen.

Adam: Adam clambered over the back and flumped into the seat, landing upside down. Green was the colour of the day, apparently. "I'll do it!" There was a giggle and a blur and suddenly Adam was back, plate of brownies in one hand, glass of tomato juice in the other.

Adam: "Also, Bit, Jolen is not a cabbage. We've had this discussion."

Illyana: "You are wonderful! Thank you Adam." Illyana took the brownies, taking a bite out of one. "Mmmmm"

Melati: "Actually, the kitchen isn't hard to find from here," Melati remarked. "Just through that door Adam just used. Pretty handy when you're hanging out in there and feel the craving for some nibbles."

Jolen: Carrying the bunny carefully he sat down near to Adam, watching Illyana carefully between flicking his eyes at the girls. "I shall remember that thank you. Vhat is your name by the vay?"

Clarice: "I hope that juice is so you can take your pills," Clarice gave Adam the frowny face.

Illyana: "Ooo." Illyana made a wincing face as she held her stomach and shifted a bit. "And yes, medicine is important."

Jolen: Jolen gave in and decided he just had to ask. "Illyana? Whats wrong with your stomach? Are you ill?"

Adam: Adam stared at Clarice for a little bit longer than nessecary before a light switched on in his head. "Yes!" He grinned brightly, before curling up next to Jolen. In fact, not just next to. Pretty much on. He muttered to himself as his hand went into a pocket, pulling out rattley containers wrapped up in green and yellow tape with biohazard symbols on.

Jolen: Jolen was more then happy for this, an arm automatically going round his new friends and relaxing to look at the girls with curiosity.

Illyana: Illyana gave Jolen a puzzled look. She wasn't quite sure what to say to that. "I'm pregnant with twins... and they like to kick."

Melati: She had a hard time suppressing the burst of laughter. "You could call it that way, kid. She certainly caught herself something."

Clarice: "Good Adam," Clarice smiled, then turned to Illyana, "Oooooh! Are they kicking now? Awwwwwwww!"

Adam: "No more burny hangy hooky trees for meeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Illyana: "Allll the time." She laughed a little. "Pietro got to feel them kick for the first time a few days ago. Before that only I got to. Now everyone can! Though not everyone gets the kidney shots."

Jolen: Jolen transferred his weird look to Adam for a moment before hugging him alittle more and going back to Illyana for a head tilt, vines getting in his face. "Pregnant?..........Kicking?" Wait he'd read that term in that book scott had given him.........

Clarice: "Awww, can you see them kicking now? Or just feel it?" Clarice gushed.

Melati: Melati arched an eyebrow at the new student. "You didn't get out much, did you?" She turned to look at Clarice and Illyana. "Watching something kick you from the inside? That's so creepy, you two."

Illyana: "Well, I don't know..." Illyana lifted her shirt just a bit, laughing when she could see the kick. "That's so crazy!"

Adam: Adam wrinkled his nose as he started counting out his dose under the watchful gaze of Bit - who actually clambered down and pulled out another tablet, adding it to his dose with a chitter. "Yes, I suppose I need that today, you're right. And that's kinda gross...I mean eeew, you have a chestburster."

Clarice: "... Mel's right, that does look creepy," Clarice pulled a face as she watched the skin bulge out for a moment before resettling, "Are they having a figh in there?"

Adam: Jolen got a nuzzle for the tighter hug. He could deal with hugs that didn't come with a price.

Illyana: Illyana put her shirt back down. "No... the other one is more quiet. He or She doesn't kick as much as this one." She patted the spot with her kicker.

Jolen: Jolen's eyes widened as he saw the kick, trying desperately to remember what pregnant meant in german- oh wait.......... the shocked look turned to one of utter confusion and slight freaking out..... that was children in there and they were kicking there way out of her stomach!

Melati: "Well, if you're in luck, they inherited your powers and can just teleport out of you once they're done baking," Mel remarked, running a hand over her head.

Illyana: "Well I would hope not... we might lose them that way." Illyana was liking the discussion of mutant babies less and less.

Jolen: "Vait what?" giving melati and even more confused look as he nuzzled Adam back for emotional support in these terrifying times.

Clarice: ".... That would be even creepier!" Clarice pulled a face, "do they make you need to go to the potty a lot by kicking your bladder, momma said that I was a bladder kicker."

Adam: Adam muttered something in Irish before he started taking his meds, Bit starting to tidy away the pots back into their pockets and once again finding Jolen's head a good nesty spot. No way was he joining in baby talk. Even now, talking about his parents stuck in his throat.

Melati: "You know, call me strange, but if I ever should decide that I need to breed for whatever reason, and that is a pretty big if, I sure hope I'll be laying eggs," Melati commented, her brow furrowed in suspicion as she pointed at the other girl's stomach.

Illyana: "Oh goodness yes they do. And it is terrible and awful." She laughed again. She patted her stomach. "I don't know Mel... this is pretty amazing."

Clarice: "At least you wouldn't have to worry about stretch marks, with your scales," Clarice pointed out with a giggle.

Adam: "Babies are icky. And smell funny." Adam sulked from his spot beside/behind Jolen.

Illyana: "Awwww does that mean you won't babysit, Adam?"

Jolen: He wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or fascinated by the idea, turning to Adam and whispering. "She really has babies in her tummy?"

Adam: Adam nodded at Jolen, then wrinkled his nose at Illyana. "...Maybe...can I train them to be my minions?"

Illyana: "Hee! No you may not. They would take over the world and destroy us all." She smiled at him, eating another brownie.

Jolen: ".....Vow." Turning back, know he knew he was definetely curious about it........ White eyes fixed on her stomach and trying to spot another kick.

Melati: "Have you ever thought about how it would be if they got something either of your or their dad's mutation," Mel asked, flopping down in an empty chair. "I don't know what would frighten me more as a sitter, super speedy toddlers or teleporting toddlers. Maybe they'll get a bit of both, eh?"

Illyana: "Well... maybe they won't get their powers until they are older right? I mean, neither of us did until our teens."

Clarice: "No cookie jar would be safe!" Clarice snickered, "but usually we arn't born with our powers, are we? They happen when we hit puberty, right?"

Melati: "We can only hope," she commented solemnly.

Jolen: "I vas born with some of my mutants, and they keep coming, it could be possible the babies could to ya?" Voice alittle nervous now as he was in unknown terrotory.

Illyana: "Pietro said if they develop anything dangerous it wouldn't be until they are older. I was worried about spikes in the womb... like Max or Penny."

Clarice: "Were you born with powers though? Or were you just born funny lookin' like me?"

Adam: "Some people're born freaks." Adam nodded. "I...kinda...grew into mine..." He fidgetted with his fingers, curling a little more into Jolen. Apparently today wasn't a good day.

Jolen: "My eyes and nubs where my thorns are now, and my mother used to say I talked to plants alot as a toddler..." Eyeing the strange pink girl again, and holding Adam alittle closer.

Clarice: Clarice bristled, "I'm not a freak!"

Illyana: Illyana munched on her brownie. "None of us are freaks."

Melati: "I don't know, Adam can speak for himself if he likes." She shrugged. "Personally, I'm with them." She thumbed in Clarice and Illyana's direction.

Clarice: "People talking about us like we're freaks is one of the reasons they're talking about finding a cure for mutation," Clarice pouted, "I don't need a cure, I'm not sick."

Illyana: "Of course you aren't." Illyana smiled at Clarice. "It isn't a disease. It's a mutation. It's natural."

Adam: Adam just shook his head. "You guys have awesome mutations." Was all he said on the subject. "They are? Since when?"

Jolen: "I spent most of my life living in a forest because people think I'm a freak, I'm used to the term now."

Clarice: "Since a few weeks ago, some doctor was saying they were ready for clinical tests for a cure," Clarice snorted dismissivly.

Illyana: Illyana grumbled a bit. "They aren't touching me or my most likely mutant babies. I don't care if they are spikey or not typical fleshy colors."

Adam: "It'll die down or he'll be proved a fake, always happens." So long as it isn't Essex, I don't care. Adam shook his head.

Melati: "Yeah, pretty sure they're also working hard on finding the gay cure." Mel huffed.

Clarice: "Can you imagine, I've always looked like this, if my mutation was taken away ... I wouldn't be me anymore, it'd be a stranger in the mirror," she shuddered at the thought, the Herald had been enough of an identity crisis, thankyouverymuch!

Jolen: "Might be nice though.... looking normal...." He added on thoughtfully, he wouldn't get stared at or anything with a cure, but then no vines or speed.

Adam: "Had my mutation taken away from me." Adam shrugged. "Wasn't nice, I'd never want it to happen again...and I was still a freak, even 'normal' like that."

Clarice: "But then you wouldn't looke like you anymore," she insisted.

Illyana: "Typical." Illyana corrected. "You are already normal for you."

Adam: Oh wow...it'd been a long time since he'd had a moodswing this bad. Adam curled into Jolen again, eyes down.

Jolen: "No I would look like a normal person, not a half plant thing." Bringing his legs up Adam was pulled fully onto his lap and cradled, wondering why the guy was so touchy today.

Melati: "But you make for an awesome walking decoration like this," Mel said with a laugh, giving the new student a playful poke to the shoulder. "You brighten up every room just by being there."

Jolen: Melati got a confused look as he nuzzled the lad on his lap. "How so I'm hardly a pretty pink Like Clarice over there..."

Adam: "Mutation's not a bad thing." Adam murmured. "It's how you use it. Kinda like a gun that way. You can either point it at your friend or at your enemy." He huffed. "I consider myself a freak because my mutation...it's not a nice one. I don't like it."

Clarice: "But you're all planty, people like plants."

Melati: "I can already tell you'll end up being Ms. Munroe's favourite student." She chuckled, giving Jolen a smile. "She's the one running our greenhouse, by the way."

Jolen: "Plants don't tend to walk and talk." Jolen chuckled abit then using Adam as a cuddle toy while he was all quite. "I've always been considered scary looking, and I bet you can still do nice things with your powers yes Adam? I don't hate my powers just the way they make me look."

Jolen: "If she tries to do anything to my vines I'm running"

Clarice: "I like how you look," Clarice said with a small nod, "you look awesome."

Adam: Adam simply sniffled, curling more against Jolen, face hidden from the others as he shook his head.

Jolen: "Thank you. I like you face markings by the way, they look very pretty." Smiling alittle he ducked his head and nudged Adam. "Would you like a walk in a while?"

Adam: A very, very slight nod was his only reply.

Clarice: "Thank you," Clarice smiled, then glanced down, "is Adam okay?"

Melati: "Is he ever?"

Jolen: Jolen looked back up at Clarice with a slight blush and a smile. "He is having a bad day I think, do not vorry I'll look after him."

Clarice: "Oh, okay then Jolen," she gave him a small smile, "right ... Mel, we have a zombie-laundry duel to finish!"

Adam: Adam had shut out the rest of the room. Jolen was new, therefore safe. And smelt good.

Melati: "Righto!" Mel stretched her arms upwards, before hopping out of the chair and back on her feet. "And we managed to educate our newbie about the birds and the bees." She frowned, giving Clarice a look. "You think, in his case, we should have told him about actual bees and pollen instead?"

Clarice: "And take all[/] the fun outta it?" She giggled.

Illyana: Illyana laughed at them and shook her head. Kids these days.