8/5 Instance: Italian Style

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

8/5 Instance: Italian Style

Post by Ferguson »

Timeline - the same day but after 'Spilt Coffee'

<@Clarice> As everyone else started to file out of the classroom Clarice stayed in her seat, studying the textbook that Professor Salvatore had given them. She had a free period before her next class so she might as well use it to see if she could get to grips with a few of the basics of Italien, "So per favoure is when you're saying please when asking for something," she muttered, scribbing down some notes, "but prego is please when you're offering something or-" glance at the book "inviting someone to do something."

<@Clarice> She sucked her teeth and looked thoghtfully up at the cealing, "'Take a seat, prego?' 'May I have a glass of water per favoure?' Well with favoure I guess you're asking a favour so that's easy enough ..." more muttering as she made some notes, tounge poking out the side of her mouth as she did so.

<Fabian> "Oh no, you're all ready practicing?" Fabian observed as he came up from the back of the class, smiling just a bit as he looked down at her notes. "Now that just makes me feel lazy...though I suppose that's the truth at times." He was in no big hurry either so found himself sitting down on the desk across from her.

<@Clarice> Clarice's luminous eyes flicked up at Fabian and she smiled, "I'm not very clever, so I gotta work harder to do okay. School was a bit ... haphazard till I ran away from the care homes, then there was no school at all," she put her pen down, "I'm suprised you're in this class though, you look like the sorta guy who'd already know dozens of other languages."

<Fabian> "It's just the benefit of where I'm from and what nannies I ended up with growing up and I'm sure you're plenty clever enough. Such things aren't measured by simply attending school but how you think. From what I've heard about the average education in the United States though I doubt you really missed too terrible much you can't catch up with fairly quickly."

<Fabian> "And, of course, if you do need any help I admittedly am taking this course as something of a refresher course."

<@Clarice> Clarice giggled, "The schools weren't that bad, but all the professors say I am doing pretty well, I might even get outta the remedial math class this semester," she tilted her head at him, "See, I knew it, so really a refesher or just cruising for an easy pass?" She poked her tounge out at him.

<Fabian> "It can't be both?" he asked, feigning some level of hurt despite laughing. "Fine, you've caught me, though it is one of my weaker languages so what better way to learn than help teach, hmm?"

<@Clarice> Clarice giggled, "Well, I won't turn down help when it's offered-" she glanced quickly at her notes, "grazie, let's just hope you don't end up teaching me the wrong stuff, huh?" She closed the books, "I'm glad you decided to come back with Lukas, you know," she admitted a little shyly.

<Fabian> "I wouldn't!" He held up his hand to swear. "You'll be speaking in no time, and I'm glad I did as well, even though I'll probably find myself wondering how he ever talked me into it more often than not and mutter about how I could be basking on some luxury beach instead but that'd get old after a while I suppose."

<Fabian> "After all, the company is better here."

<@Clarice> "You ever wanna bask on a luxury beach, you come to me, I know the Bahamas like the back of my hand," she reassured him, "so you aren't missing out at all."

<@Clarice> She blushed a little purple at that, "Really? Sure you won't miss the dusky, medditeranian beauties back home?" He was from Spain, right?

<Fabian> "Well, there you are, that might be a plan for Christmas. There's a place I hadn't tried yet." He considered that, figuring it could be quite a nice trip indeed. "And I'd say I've no shortage of that here, yes?"

<@Clarice> "You've never been to the Bahamas?" Clarice gave him a mock horrified look, "I was born there! We shall have to remedy this as soon as!" She glanced down at her notebook, still blushing, "Well ... I guess Professor Salvatore counts as a dusky, medditeranian beauty, with bonus wings."

<Fabian> "I'm sure with a tourguide like you it will be a very memorable trip." He chuckled at the mock horror, grinning wider. "And lets remember, much more interesting variety here, yes?"

<@Clarice> "I know all the best private beaches," she smiled at him, "you're interested in more exotically coloured women then?" She asked, trying to sound cool and flirty and sophisticated ... and keep her blush under control.

<Fabian> "It's just one of the many things that can catch my interest." Fabian was taking more than a bit of pride in how easy he was finding making her blush right now.

<@Clarice> "Are many things ... catching your interest then? At the moment?" Okay, flirty was okay, she could deal with flirting, it was pretty fun, maybe she'd even get a proper shot at him if she just stopped blushing! It was like her face was conspiring to keep her seeming immature!

<Fabian> Fabian just sat back and smirked at her a bit smugly...okay, a lot smugly. "Perhaps."

<@Clarice> EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This was giving her squiggly feelings in her tummy! "Oh, that's good to hear," keep cool, keep calm. I am a fine, sophisticated lady and not a squealing teenager, "I'd hate to think there was too much competition."

<Fabian> "Well, I'm sure you'd have a leg up on any competition, wouldn't you?" Fabian asked her, just curious as to what she'd do.

<@Clarice> What Clarice did was blush harder and splutter a giggle, she had a while to go before she could be an adult over sexual inuendo it would seem, "Wouldn't that be up to you though?" She managed to get out, not able to look him in the face, "On who get's a leg up on you?"

<@Clarice> Sooooo was this a roundabout way of him saying he liked her? As in liked her the most!? OHMYGOSH!

<Fabian> Aw, she was just adorable. "Well now, have to make sure people are interested first, don't I? And have to see if I have any competition, too."

<@Clarice> "I'd say pretty interested over here," she blushed harder, still keeping her eyes low and pressing her lips together nervously, "though you don't really have to worry about competition," should she ask him out? She should totally ask him out! Be proactive!

<@Clarice> Or maybe he was going to ask her out? Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

<Fabian> "Well then, that is definitely good to hear." He smiled broadly as he stood up from his seat. He had promised he'd help Ruth to her next class, after all, and he probably shouldn't be late to that. "I suppose then we should get about knowing one another beyond the unfortunate circumstances I met you?"

<@Clarice> Date! She might not know much about courting but she knew an opener for potential dateness when she saw-heard it! "I think that's a good idea," she glanced up at him, trying to keep a goofy grin of her face, "I know this really nice chinese place in town ..." she tried not to sound too hopeful.

<Fabian> "Now that sounds quite nice. When would you like to go?" He asked, getting his things back together again.

<@Clarice> Clarice gave a little shrug, "Whenever's good for you, I don't really have much planned right now after all," OMHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHI'MGOINGONADATE!!!!!!!

<Fabian> "How about tomorrow night then?" He might as well give her some time to get used to the idea, plus he had all ready scheduled Jess for the weekend.

<@Clarice> "I'll see you tomorrow night then ... seven in the entrance hall? I can just teleport us there after all," DATE! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

<Fabian> "That sounds good, I'll see you then. I'm afraid I've got to leave you now though, I promised Ruth I'd help steer her to the next class."

<@Clarice> "She's the blind girl right?" Clarice smiled, he was a gentleman to? "That's nice of you, I think I'll do some more studying, have fun," she blushed at him one last time before picking up her pen and opening her notebook again.

<Fabian> "Yes, that would be her. Don't work too hard now, there's plenty of time for that." He gave her a wave on his way out. "Until later then." And he was out on his way to the Psychology room back to Ruth.

<@Clarice> Clarice waved him out and then waited a few moment till she was sure he was out of earshot before rocking back on her chair and letting out a squeal of delight, she'd just gotten her first ever DATE!

<@Clarice> "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She squealed, rocking the chair back on two legs, unfortunatly in her enthusiam she rocked it a little too hard and with a thump and an "OWCHIE!" she fell off backwards.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Re: 8/5 Instance: Italian Style

Post by puppygirl »

Gotta say, three girls in one day never mind Jess? Fabian's a plaaaaaaya ....

And so totally going to get punched in the face in the near future :shifty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

Awwww
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

puppygirl wrote:Gotta say, three girls in one day never mind Jess? Fabian's a plaaaaaaya ....

And so totally going to get punched in the face in the near future :shifty
Yes... by Jess if this gets back to her ¬.¬
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Gonna be honest, based on the title?

Totally expected an instance with Angel.

That said? This was fun.