7/15 Instance: Goats

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

7/15 Instance: Goats

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Chewing Out

<@Fabian> "...I'm sorry, but my tooth feels weird. Does it look as weird as it feels?" Fabian asked, not quite sure if the dentist here had exactly been a good choice now that it was done.

<Loki> "It only feels weird because it was missing for a while there. Which was a fantastic look for you, by the way."

<Ankka> "It looks fine." Ankka murmured quietly. "It vill probably take a few days to settle is all, yes?"

<Loki> Lukas watched his cousin and frowned. "Donald?"

<Ankka> Ankka looked up at Lukas, giving him a half-smile. "I'm alright, Lukas." He lied, sitting back and half-wishing he had mead or something with him. Instead, he started patting the pockets of his jeans for his tin, realising he was smoking more often these days. "Vhat about you?"

<Loki> Holding out a pencil and snapping his fingers, it snapped into a cigarette and Lukas handed it to his cousin ", you should probably stop smoking. I'm fine."

<Ankka> Ankka took the cigarette gratefully, lighting it. "I know I should. Noriko doesn't like me smoking. But right now it's all I vant...vell, besides drink." He checked his cousin over. "You...did good, earlier."

<Loki> "Thanks, I guess," he shrugged it off. He had never been afraid like that before, or at least never without a reason to be so scared.

<@Fabian> "Maybe a cigarette will make the tooth feel more natural." He looked to Lukas pleadingly.

<Loki> Lukas rolled his eyes and made one for Fabian as well ", might as well join." And then he had one for himself ", going to run out of pencils soon."

<Ankka> Ankka shook his head. "I do have my rolling tin, you know...but thank you." He shook his head, staring moodily out of the window. "I'm an idiot."

<@Fabian> "You're just...very trusting." Fabian couldn't say he wasn't something of an idiot but at least it wasn't just for being an idiot for the sake of it.

<Loki> "You meant well.....it's just sometimes, best laid plans and all that," he shook his head ", Doctor Essex makes fools of everyone."

<Ankka> Fabian got a look then, before Ankka gave him an almost smile. "That's just a vay of saying I'm a nice idiot." He sat back, taking a pull of his cigarette. "I'm lucky I didn't end up being stripped of my uniform. And now because of me he can do that to more people. Gah!" The big Fin shook his head.

<@Fabian> "Well, the psyches wear off from this Rogue person eventually, yes? It surely doesn't take too terrible long...considering Essex is down all but one henchman I believe that has to slow her up enough for it to have a chance to fade...and speak for your self, Lukas, I always knew he was a creepy old twat, just one that we unfortunately had to spend far too much time with."

<Loki> "That doesn't mean you weren't made a fool of by association," he rolled his eyes and looked back to Ankka, leaning back on the seat ", I'm sure they've all done some pretty epically stupid things themselves."

<Ankka> "I...have no idea about her ability. I've never really talked to her." He huffed out a lungful of smoke. "I don't know, Lukas, releasing a mad scientist is probably really high up on the stupid scale." But the guys were right...Essex would fade eventually, right? And hell, he was talking to his cousin again, anything was worth that. "Either vay, I'm vorking my ass off until Rogue's back." He sighed.

<@Fabian> "If the psyche really thinks like Essex she'll have gone underground for a while. He knew how to bide his time until he could connect up with someone willing to fund a project of his or had interesting work for him."

<Ankka> "You know of anyvhere he vould be likely to go to ground?" Ankka looked at him. "...You know, I vonder if Sean vould mind if I stole some of his veed...I need to chill."

<Loki> Lukas peeked an eye open ", weed you say?" He looked at Fabian and pondered.

<@Fabian> "Well, he found Nur at the Hellfire Club and the last person he worked with according to you guys was a Club member as well...and I could go for some weed."

<Ankka> "I do, I do." Ankka pushed off his bed and reached under Sean's bed and pulled out a lockbox (first removing the undies with the glow-in-the-dark lightning bolts from it, thanks Noriko). "I'll buy more vhen I remember."

<Ankka> "So...Hellfire?" He looked up as he opened the box, picking out a couple of bags. "Vhat is that? And remind me to take those back to my girlfriend...she's been looking for those."

<Loki> Lukas raised an eyebrow at the underwear ", under your roommate's bed? Is he aware of that?" He shook his head a bit and looked at the box.

<Ankka> "I don't know if Sean's really avare of anything most days..." Ankka at least had the good grace to blush.

<@Fabian> "It's not like he's going to complain, yeah?" Fabian pointed out with a laugh. "It's a...society thing, very upper class and political fingers in lots of pies sort of thing."

<Loki> "The kind of thing that conspiracy theories are made of, essentially," Lukas took a deep breath and sprawled out on the bed.

<@Fabian> "Or rich socialites with skimpy outfits, which is the initial pull."

<Ankka> "People vith the boredom and money to think they can change the vorld to their tune?" Ankka finally found his tin, cigarette in a corner of his mouth as he started to roll. "Vill you guys be joining me in this, by the vay?"

<Loki> "Mmmmm yes," he smirked and licked his lips ", oh the skimpy outfits. On both men and women. And of course I'm joining you."

<@Fabian> Fabian was stuck on fond memories of evenings spent among skimpy outfits, actually. "How else do you think we got caught up into the things we did?"

<Ankka> He entertained the idea of skimpy outfits on both men and women for a moment. "Unfortunately, I'm a taken man, and Noriko might get a little annoyed." He shook his head. "Though...men too?" Would that count? He needed to check, he figured, rolling the first joint. "I can imagine the outfits vould have been hard to resist."

<@Fabian> "We won't tell, swear." Fabian chuckled. "Well, everyone, on the 'special' nights anyway. But business actually does get done here. Maybe we should start with the New York branch first...though, I'm not sure I should really accompany either of you until I have a chance to get on home. I'm still 'missing' according to my father and that might make things awfully awkard."

<Loki> "Didn't always have to," Lukas smirked playfully and watched Ankka ", it's too bad you don't have my particular skills."

<Ankka> "Might not be a good idea for either of you to be inwolved, yes?" He lit up the joint. "...Vhat sort of - oh, the voman thing...?" Yeah, that had been weird as hell.

<@Fabian> "Well, no offense? But you're not really...the general Hellfire material." Fabian did try to put it lightly.

<Loki> "What he's trying to say politely is that you're not classy enough. They even looked at me funny when Fabian invited me in and I'm a classy motherfucker," he gestured to himself with a nod like that proved it.

<@Fabian> "Actually I was more thinking he's not one for subterfuge but yes, that might be a problem as well."

<Loki> "Ah well yes, subterfuge I have in spades," he smirked.

<Ankka> Ankka laughed. "Didn't say I vould be going in there, I'm as subtle as a brick, yes?" He took a couple of healthy drags more before passing it automatically to Lukas. "I'm the guy vith the hammer you send in to pull the place apart, I know that."

<Loki> Taking the offering, Lukas took a drag and then eyed his cousin ", you're a PR wet dream. Bright and sunny and full of heroism and shit of the like."

<@Fabian> "...I'm not sure you're allowed to call your cousin a wet dream." Fabian pointed out. "But you know, there's no reason we can't poke around a little here and there."

<Loki> "Pervert. You know exactly what I meant and you can't deny that any PR manager you came across wouldn't piss themselves to have Ankka here be their poster boy," he glared at Fabian and handed him the joint.

<@Fabian> "Of course I can't." Fabian happily took the joint, looking to Ankka. "You look like you're making a living posing for romance novel covers and you're extremely happy about it."

<Ankka> Ankka raised his eyebrow. "Ve might have grown up on a farm but ve're really not that kind of cousin." He gave Fabian the finger jovially as he relaxed back. "You guys suck, there's no vay I look like that. All I am's a big wrecking ball, mmm?"

<Loki> "You're an adorable pupping and you have to deal with it," he laughed ", because puppies sometimes destroy things, but it's just for love and affection."

<Ankka> "Oh, fuck you." Ankka couldn't help the laugh as well.

<@Fabian> "You could do hair care commercials on the side if you're not all that taken with the cover work." Fabian added quite happily. "There you go, maybe that's how we can sell him at Hellfire if we do this, arm candy."

<Ankka> "...I am not vearing a thong and a collar for anyone."

<Loki> "....no one said anything about a thong or collar. That's more than we needed to know about how your mind works, Donald," he snickered.

<@Fabian> "Is it bad I mentally completed that look with a ballgag?...it's bad...someone take the weed from me or I'll be seeing that and in the corner whimpering."

<Ankka> Ankka reached over and stole it. "The last time I vore one of those...aaaaand my cousin is in the room, you just made me go to a bad place, thank you."

<@Fabian> "I have to take people with me if I must suffer."

<Loki> "Please don't bring up anything about our illspent childhoods, Ankka," he shook his head.

<Ankka> "Oh, so I shouldn't mention that time you made us both dress up as girls to get your Action Man back from Aamu, Lukas?" Ankka's grin was evil as he took more drags on the joint.

<@Fabian> "You should mention it! You should mention it always!"

<Loki> "It was mine, dammit, and that was the only way to get into that damned tea party," Lukas growled and waved an arm around.

<Ankka> "You did look qvite fetching in the lampshade, I remember..."

<@Fabian> "...I need this story like I need air, do you understand me? Air."

<Loki> "We don't talk about that, Donald," he pointed a finger at him.

<@Fabian> "Don't be a tea-party tease, Ankka."

<Ankka> "I don't know, Lukas might not like being teabagged." He laughed before passing the joint to Lukas, starting to roll another automatically. "You see, there vas this girl - she really liked you, didn't she, Lukas? - she stole his Action Man with Repeating Arm-Fling or...something for one of her neverending tea-party things."

<Ankka> "Next thing I know, he's making me vear this...rug, I think, and he's got a lampshade because ve have to infiltrate her party and steal it back. It ended...badly."

<Loki> Blushing, Lukas buried his face in his hands at that phrasing ", she could have chosen a better way of expressing it. She was weird."

<@Fabian> Fabian looked to Lukas, eyebrow arched. "Did you make your cousin wear a faux-carpet?"

<Loki> "I admit to nothing of the like and there's no photographic evidence."

<Ankka> "That's vhat you think. Mother has some in one of the albums. Anyvay." Ankka gestured. "Ve vere unmasked. Dramatically. In that Lukas' lampshade fell down. Did you know he goes bright red vhen he's caught vith his pants down?"

<Loki> There had to be a way to drown himself in this bed. He refused to move and draw more attention to himself, but he desperately needed to find a way to drown himself.

<@Fabian> "Actually yeah, I do." Fabian couldn't help but answer. "At least, when he's not expecting it to happen...and also, I think I now want to go to Finland this summer to see these pictures."

<Ankka> "You'll have to, either that or I'll bring them over for you." Ankka laughed like a bastard at his cousin's face. "He vas adorable, vhat vith the tiny afro and everything...hey, remember that time you decided you needed a haircut, Lukas?"

<@Fabian> Lukas and afro sealed the deal. "Oh I am taking one hell of a trip up to see that!"

<Loki> "My hair is curly! It turns into an afro when it gets long," he shrieked and flailed ", I could always tell about the time you peed in the public pool."

<Ankka> "You dare - besides, every kid pees in a pool at some point!" Ankka was nearly doubled with laughter at Lukas' flailing.

<Loki> "Except they stopped when told that the chlorine would turn red. You didn't believe them and there was a six foot radius of red around you."

<Ankka> "...You bastard. Touche."

<@Fabian> Fabian was trying his utmost to look at Ankka and not laugh. "You know, I think this is the benefit of being raised by nannies and the such for the most part. My embarassing childhood incidents are mostly secret."

<Ankka> "That just means ve need to get you drunk enough to make up for it, yes?" Ankka grinned at Fabian. This, this was good.

<Loki> "I think I like this idea," he smirked at his best friend ", though he tends to keep closed lipped."

<Ankka> "I think, between you and me, Lukas, ve can change that, yes?" Ankka chuckled evilly, happily slumped on the wall and nicely chilled now. "...Vhat are you guys doing for summer anyvay?"

<@Fabian> "Beyond heading home to tell my parents that my sister isn't exactly going to be stopping in anytime soon? I don't really have any plans."

<Loki> Lukas shrugged and took the joint, taking a deep drag and watching the smoke ", wandering the world, I guess. I'd go home but....I can't say that that wouldn't be very awkward."

<Ankka> "Vell, to be honest I'm planning on avoiding home a little too. For one thing, I don't vant to be dragged back into the army." He pulled a face. "I'll be going to Japan for a bit though...Noriko vants me to meet her parents."

<@Fabian> "I still think you should just come crash at my place for a while." Fabian pointed out to Lukas. "I mean...sure, it sort of ended strangely but it was a sight more enjoyable than going back to Finland, right?"

<Ankka> Ankka leant his head back. "I can pick up anything you vant from Finland easy enough, yes?" He looked at the pair, not sure if he should but...hey, he was going to make this work. "You know...if you vant company, staying here by myself is going to be boring as hell, and I'd like to see the vorld vithout a goddamned uniform on."

<Loki> Thinking about it, Lukas blushed ", just some keepsakes that I'd like. I'll probably go with Fabian back to Barcelona." He leaned back and thought about it.

<@Fabian> "We'll see you there, then?" Fabian asked Ankka, stealing the joint as he felt he was safe now from bad mental images of ballgags.

<Ankka> "...Yes. Give me a list of vhat you vant, Lukas, and I'll get them for you." He nodded. "And hopefully skip country before my commanding officer finds out I vas there." He grinned.

<Loki> He nodded and smiled ", I'll get that to you later and privately." Settling back, he stole the joint back from Fabian and closed his eyes.

<@Fabian> "And then drunken shenanigans, yes?"

<Ankka> "And then drunken, European shenanigans." Ankka grinned.

<@Fabian> "I love that shenanigans is a word you people use here."

<Loki> "It's a word I've used before," he pouted at Fabian and kicked him off the bed.

<@Fabian> "I've used it as-aaaah!" Fabian made a grab for the sheets, looking most displeased as he slipped off.

<Thor> And Ankka simply laughed, once again, like a bastard.

<@Fabian> "If you've knocked out my new tooth I would flat out murder you."

<@Fabian> Fabian did, however, decide to pull Lukas off to his own level, yanking on his leg.

<Loki> Which only succeeded in Lukas landing on top of Fabian.

<@Fabian> "...I didn't think this through...a little help Ankka?"

<Thor> Ankka looked over the edge. "...You vant to risk me landing on top of you?" He chuckled, reaching down anyway, easily scruffing the pair and picking them up with no effort, dumping them back on the bed.

<Loki> Grinning, Lukas flopped all over Fabian and laughed ", haaaaah you used me to hurt yourself."

<@Fabian> "That's it, you're cut off." Fabian flopped bonelessly back on the bed. "You know, I'm not sure head-injury, dental work, and weed was the best combination idea I ever had."

<Thor> "Don't vorry, I'm totally a god and can heal that shit." Ankka laughed, on his back and staring at the ceiling, finally reaching the happily boneless stage. "Woooow. I'm a god. This is awesome."

<@Fabian> Fabian sat up enough to glance at Lukas. "He realizes he's not really a god, right?"

<Loki> "I dunno......'cause if he is just 'cause he's called Thor, what's that make me, 'cause I'm Loki."

<@Fabian> "Someone we should watch around horses."

<Thor> "I can heal shit, I can do veather stuff...that's vhy it keeps snowing oh my god this is amazing." Ankka laughed. And then laughed harder at what Fabian said. "Goats! The goats. The goats, Lukas, the goats!"

<Loki> "Fuck yooooou, my Sleipnir is a toy," he pouted and wished he had his plushy Sleipnir with him.

<@Fabian> "....okay, tell me what he did to the goats when I'm in a better condition?"

<Thor> "Goats."

<Loki> "Fuck you," came out as a hiss.

<Thor> All that came out was an incoherant string of giggles, punctuated by the occasional goat.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Re: 7/15 Instance: Goats

Post by Scumfish »

HEY

HEY LOKI

LOKI

GOATS LOKI

HEY
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

OMG this killed me! That was hilarious guys!!! I demand more Lukas/Fabian/Ankka funtimes!!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

OMG Amazing! My pants even got a mention XD
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Ok... that was way funnier than it should have been ><

and i think those two are a bad influence on puppy thor!
Murphy
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Murphy »

HEY

HEY THOR

FUCK YOU
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

HEY

HEY LOKI

KITTENS LOKI!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"