04/22 Instance: Glassy Lady

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

((Timeline: After "Heart of Glass"))

Teagan: She tiptoed into the Med Lab and grinned as she saw the large sheet draped over an object of equal height to a slender young woman from somewhere in the Middle East. Sooraya... she thought with a smirk.

Teagan: Okay, so this is totally sick and twisted and what not, but let's face it. She's naked and I can finally look. And my GOD how long I've wanted to look... Creeping in, she shut the door and locked it. Tiptoeing again, she reached out and in one swift tug, pulled the sheet off of Raya and stared in awe at what was actually a very artistic nude pose, regardless of whether this was on purpose or not.

Raya: Oh for God's sake...first I'm trapped like this and can't talk, then they put me in the Medlab and cover me like furniture? She didn't think it could get worse, until Moon pulled the sheet off. I'm gonna give her rugburn like she's never had, when McCoy fixes this, she thought.

Teagan: She gave the nude Raya a once over and then smiled. "Sooraya, you are beautiful even as a glass figure. I gotta say, if this wasn't so sad that you got melted into this, I would call it a miraculous piece of art work. I want you in my room..." She looked around for a trolly and then shrugged, realizing it wasn't a good idea.

Teagan: As she walked around Raya in a circle she whistled. "Nice butt too...."

Raya: You just wait. I am so gonna kill you for this.

Teagan: She went up to Raya's face and slowly stroked the back of her hand against it. "Hmm...." She turned on her belt and and tried again. "Oh... wow.... so cool." She looked to Raya's eyes with a smirk. "Cool as in temperature, not hip." She winked as she dragged her finger down to inbetween her glass breasts. "Well... I should stop there... this could be misconceived as sexual harassment..."

Raya: Yes, yes it could, Teagan. I am really going to hurt you for this. Something along the lines of 'stuff you in the blender and hit puree'.

Teagan: "Y'know, Raya, I don't think I ever told you this, so I'll tell you now being there doesn't seem to be any harm right now..." She put her mouth right next to Raya's glass ear and whispered. "I always thought you were gorgeous... and a part of me always wondered what it would've been like to have landed you instead of Amara and Selene... and if I could let you in on our little Tea-party, I would."

Raya: I don't want to ever know this, Teagan. Ever. Why do you think I want to know these things?

Teagan: "Sadly, I am with Amara and Selene now..." She sighed and walked over to the medical bed and hopped onto it, taking a seat. "Not that,... y'know, that's bad. But I probably missed any chances of ever having something cool with anyone else. I mean I love Amara and Selene... well as much as anyone can love Selene, but with Amara's baby... totally committed now. Even if it is 'open', it's still... special, y'know?"

Teagan: "The three of us got this... thing. And I respect it. And love them for it. Still... if she gets registered, y'know I can't ignore that. I know you're for it and I get why and such, but I would still highly suggest against it, should you ever come out of this. It's just not safe if they can ship you out of here."

Teagan: "Last thing I want is more separation from all the good people in my life, y'know?" She smiled. "Life. Har har, me having life."

Raya: I registered because I won't hide, she thought. Does no one in this school understand that? I want to be someplace I can get help for what I do. But I'm not hiding under anyone's wings because I'm different. If she could have, Raya would have been pacing now. The fact that she couldn't only stressed her more.

Teagan: "I'm just concerned y'know? She's pregnant, and-and that child is going to be sharing a life with me as one of her mommies. Fucked up, right? The thing is... most of me really is all for it. But there's this smidge of a voice saying in the back of my head 'do you really want a baby around a living zombie?' and I go... No."

Teagan: "I feel totally jipped when I look at all your cool powers and I get stuck with listening to dead creepy people and dying all the time! I mean... i adjusted to it Raya! I fucking adjusted to it! How fucked up is that?!" She sighed, wishing she could hold back her crying. Thank God Raya was glass, she wouldn't tell anyone.

Teagan: "I just want to be normal... or all of us to be normal like them. Because they won't let us alone and they're taking all that we love from us. Our freedom, our loved ones..." She sniffled.

Raya: Yes. Dissolving into sand in the middle of a desert city was tremendous fun. I adored every minute of not being able to see, hear, or feel anything. Dry as dust, no pun intended. Rogue wants to give hers up like that, and you're unhappy because you have the potential to give people closure with loved ones? Is no one happy here?

Teagan: "I ... I want to admit something to you... and I am really scared to say it out loud Raya..." Her eyes had become doe like, even with the red discoloration. She got back down to her feet and then found herself kneeling to the glass statue of her friend.

Teagan: "I hate them... God or whatever forgive me, I want them all to die. Everyone of them that do this to us. They're taking Amara away from me and distancing me from her. I can't register, I physically can't even if I wanted to. And I can't join her over seas... I just... When I have so little to live for, I can't die, and when I have something to accomplish in my life, they want to make sure I go to the grave with my hopes."

Teagan: "I. Hate. Them. I want them all to burn, and if someone came to me now and gave me the ability to do it, ... Christ... I would." She was crying now, and though no tears showed she could feel it in her throat. She stood up and kissed Raya on the cheek. She gave a half smile.

Teagan: "You're shiny."

Raya: I'm glass, genius.

Raya: If she could have, she'd be sighing, and putting her head in her hands right about now. Wanting life to be fair isn't a sin, Teagan. All of the situations we're in right now are unfair, for all of us. She didn't know why she found herself answering what she could honestly best describe as a confession.

Teagan: "I feel so lost y'know? And I know you always have good advice and I just... I wish you were here right now. I asked Dr. Styger what could be done and he said he and Doctor McCoy were looking into it, but it's more of a Chemistry tactic. I wish this hadn't happened though, I'm really sorry. Amara.... she's a mess if that makes you feel any better."

Teagan: "And Bobby can make as many jokes as he wants, but you know he probably had similar issues back when he first manifested. But I've been thinking of the bright side, and with everything they did for Cess, I'm sure they can help you." She hugged the nude glass statue.

Teagan: "I hope so, at least."

Raya: Strangely enough Bobby hasn't been down here. I know Amara's a mess, I could hear her saying she killed me. Why hasn't anyone figured out I'm not dead? She wanted to sigh. It felt like she'd been holding her breath for hours now, trapped in the glass shell. Oh god. How many people are going to molest me before I can get out of here?

Teagan: "I want you to know Raya, that if you get stuck like this forever, I'll buy you and put you in my home and dress you up for the holidays and such. And I'll read to you every day I'll keep Selene off you too." She high fived Raya's awkwardly placed hand. "Okay... I gotta go. Thanks for listening. And I'll return the favor someday, promise." She pecked Raya again on the cheek and threw the drape back over her.

Teagan: "Here..." She cut two holes for her eyes and smiled. "Just in case. I talk to plenty of people who can't communicate, so I know that if there's a chance you can't talk... you're probably sorta upset about the drape so hopefully this helps. Tah!" She waved and turned off the light, then shut the door.

Raya: Something about you dressing me up and reading to me is just...not as comforting as you though it would be, Teagan. And now I look like a cheap Halloween decoration. Great. She repressed the shuddering feeling at that idea. Please, God, get me out of here. Before anyone else comes by, please.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Awww bless Teagan for trying *hugs her*
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Raya: Oh for God's sake...first I'm trapped like this and can't talk, then they put me in the Medlab and cover me like furniture? She didn't think it could get worse, until Moon pulled the sheet off. I'm gonna give her rugburn like she's never had, when McCoy fixes this, she thought.

Rugburn? For a lesbian? Think about that for a minute.

And fyi, this whole instance is a bit freaky. Sorry to say it, but I would not like to be left a minute in the same room as Teagan. Scares the crud out of me.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Rugburn? For a lesbian? Think about that for a minute.
You have a dirty mind. :P

And yeah, it was a bit awkward to play. But it worked.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

;) And you thought you had topped the bag of crazy with Wade.

Sir, I was just getting started!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Okay, that was actually pretty funny in that cracky, cracky way.
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

I thought Raya was more amusing than she usually gets to be, and Tegan's soft side came out (shut up, you sickos, with your comments -- I hear them!;) ). It did give me the creeps, but it was really a fascinating glimpse at the two characters, not quite interacting, but almost having concurrent monologues.

Bookmark this one, folks.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."