4/20 Instance: Cruisin' For a Bruisin'

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline after Underage Bacon

Sam: He moved over for her, but kept her pillow over his head. "Ah swear mah brain is leakin' out mah ears." His nostrils flared and then went pinched. "You brought food didn't you? Oh God..."

Rogue: Rogue ran her bare hand over his back, rubbing softly. "It ain't leakin' outta ya ears, hun. An' yeah, Ah brought food. An' coffee, too. Wanna try somethin'? It's really good."

Sam: "No..." He said weakly. Then thinking about it he peeped out from under the pillow. "Wait. The coffee. Coffee's good."

Rogue: She laughed and reached over to the bedside table for the mug she'd brought him. "Coffee is real good. Sit up, hun, don't wantcha spillin' on yaself," she waved the mug by his nose so he could smell it.

Sam: He groaned and levered himself to an elbow, clutching at his head. "Did you find the asprin?"

Rogue: She shook the bottle that was in her other hand, "Right here, hun." Rogue leaned in and gave him a soft kiss, "No more o' those huge assed colorful drinks f' y'all."

Sam: He winced at the rattle but gave her a smile. "Thanks darlin'. And don't even talk about those - Ah really don't feel like hittin' that toilet again." He quickly downed a couple of pills with the water by his bedside and then propped himself up, reaching for the coffee. "That was just plain gross you know? Ah hope Ah'm not rememberin' right about throwin' up on some lady's shoes."

Rogue: Rogue winced a little, "Well... It wasn't a lady if that makes ya feel better? Was a guy dressed like a lady..."

Sam: "Oh GOD." He put his face in his hand. "Really? Ah don't get it. Why are people so crazy here. Why was Ah so crazy here?"

Rogue: "It's fun, Rebel. That's why." She tapped the mug in his hand with her fingernail, "Drink it slow, now." Rogue picked up her mug and sat up a bit more on the bed. "Ya had fun up until ya puked, didn't ya?"

Sam: "Ah suppose so." He said sulkily. "But Ah still was crazy. Ah remember bein' sober and nearly dyin' the first time Ah saw a woman flashin'. By the end of the night Ah wasn't even battin' an eyelash to it. What's that?"

Rogue: "Ya inhibitions lower a lot when ya get drunk, darlin'. So by then, it wasn't like anythin' ta ya. We also saw it so many times it was likely a case o' seen one pair, seen 'em all, hmm?" She reached over as she took a drink of her coffee and rubbed the back of his neck at his hairline. "Cain't wait ta go out again tanight. An' even taday. Wanna go shoppin'. Gotta get y'all over this."

Sam: "Ah beg to differ on the 'seen them all' thing, though Ah do agree that the ladies there were makin' an honest effort to achieve that." He nearly spit his coffee out. "Go out again tonight? Ah'll do the shoppin'...just let the asprin and coffee work and Ah'll put on sunglasses, but there ain't no way Ah'm doin' this again."

Rogue: She pouted over at him, "But baby... We gotta... It's part o' tha experience." Rogue gave him a dose of her large green puppy dog eyes and leaned over to press against his side, "Please? Ya don't gotta drink as much..."

Sam: "Ah don't think Ah can drink anythin'. You drink tonight. It's easier bein' the one gettin' coffee in the mornin', and sides which - you never end up hungover like this."

Rogue: "Heh. Yeah..." She had no idea if she would get a hangover now... Which is why she didn't drink too much last night. "Ya don't hafta drink at all then... But can we please go back out?" She made her pout a bit bigger and overdone to cover her nervous laugh a moment ago.

Sam: "Yeah. Ah suppose." He wiped his face and finished more of his coffee. "There anywhere whhere women won't be flashin' there breasts." He bumped over to her side a bit and took her hand running a thumb over it absently before looking at it. "Where did your gloves go?"

Rogue: Umm... Crap. "They're uh... somewhere 'round here..." No lying, Rogue. "Ah'll find 'em later." Damnit, where had she put them? Did she leave them at one of the bars? "Ah have no clue if there's gonna be anywhere where women won't be flashin'. It's one o' tha perks f' a lot of 'em."

Sam: "Somewhere?" He was somewhat alarmed but more baffled. "You didn't go downstairs like that did you?"

Rogue: "Uh, maybe?" She cringed a bit. "Didn't touch anybody though..." Only saw Mayhem and she didn't want to give the hungover boy a fright. "Drink ya coffee. That asprin kickin' in yet?"

Sam: "Ah've just never seen you comfortable enough to do that...not at school anyways." He nodded, cringed and took another careful sip. "Yeah. Ah'm subhuman by now at least. Better than feelin' like the scum on a puddle."

Rogue: She shrugged, "Maybe Ah'm changin'..." She shifted a bit, resisting the urge to pick at the patch on her hip. "Yeah, scum on tha puddle cain't feel very good," she grinned at him. "So, is there anywhere ya wanna go t'day?" She leaned over and nuzzled his throat before giving it a gentle kiss. "Ah'm glad ya came."

Sam: "Ah think that's good, Marie. Real good. You know you can be careful." He wrapped an arm around her. "Well of course Ah would. Get you to mahself in a hotel room?" He chuckled. "Not that Ah've been much good for that."

Rogue: "Yeah... Careful's a word f' it." She gave a laugh as she leaned against him, enjoying the cudding. "It is nice ta have a room just f' tha two of us. An' we don't hafta have sex ta enjoy a hotel room. Ah'm enjoyin' it right now."

Sam: "No...we don't." There was a soundless 'but' on the end there. "Privacy is nice ain't it. We should get away more often."

Rogue: She sat up enough to arch an eyebrow at him, "Really? Ya wanna leave school more often?" She really was getting somewhere with him. Thank God!

Sam: "Just for weekends and things once and a while. We don't have to go far." He kissed her wrist. "Ah think we'd be able to get time off work now and then."

Rogue: Oh. Dang. "Yeah, most likely." She chewed her lip but couldn't help the smile at the kiss. "We could go as far as we wanted though... Y'all could fly us." Well... Maybe not. Might not work without her invulnerability. Unless his little force field thingy protected her too...

Sam: He tilted his head at her. "Yeah, Ah sure could. If you'd let me have the reins for that long darlin'." He added with a chuckle.

Rogue: "Why wouldn't Ah let ya fly us?" She smiled at him, "Ah trust ya, darlin'?" And she also can't do it herself anymore which was a huge downside.

Sam: "Ah know you trust me...but you have that whole 'anythin' guys can do, girls can do better' thing as well. You'd usually be the one wantin' to scoop me up an' carry me like a gi...peice of luggage, yeah?"

Rogue: "Well... Maybe Ah've changed, like Ah said." She shrugged, "It's what ya wanted, right?"

Sam: "Ah want you to be happy. Marie...you don't have to go changin' like this. Ah want you to be you - just more comfortable with things - not fightin' it all the way. You don't have to do this all in one go. Hell, you don't have to do this at all. Ah love you for bein' you, stubborn and all."

Rogue: Well, she didn't have much choice to change now. And she was ok with it. If Hank would let her keep using the patches... "Ah ain't fightin' anymore, darlin'. Ah'm alright with it," she gave him a smile, "Ah promise. Ah'm happy now."

Sam: His brows dipped down and then smoothed again, as he tried to understand. "What brought this all on? It's outta the blue for me."

Rogue: "Ah'm just realizin' that everythin' is gonna work out fine." She frowned at him, "That is what ya wanted, right? F' me ta be happy an' stop fightin'?"

Sam: "Ah'm not complainin'. And Ah surely don't want to fight." He downed the rest of his coffee and set the mug aside, rolling over to her and around her, drawing her back against him. "Ah'm not unhappy, Marie. Just...startled Ah guess."

Rogue: She snuggled against his chest with a smile, "Well, stop it. Just enjoy it. Ain't sure how long it's gonna last," she teased.

Sam: "Oh yeah? You gonna go back to smackin' me around?" He tickled her in the ribs, wincing slightly at the squeal but interested enough in the way she wiggled against him.

Rogue: Rogue smacked at his hands a bit as she giggled and squirmed, "Stoppit!" She took a deep breath when he paused and gave him a mock glare, "Maybe."

Sam: "Make me." He said, grabbing her wrists in his hands and wrapping her up in a hug.

Rogue: Oh shit. She got a bit panicked at the thought of trying to get free when she couldn't, but didn't let it show. She trusted him. She did pretend to struggle a bit for appearances though... Rogue buried her face in his shoulder and bit down, growling playfully.

Sam: He yelped and did let her go, only to grab one of her knees and haul her around to face him, kissing her carefully, mindful of his still lightly unsettled stomach.

Rogue: Rogue laughed as he let her go with a yelp then made an interested noise as he kissed her. She kissed him back gently for a moment before pulling back to look at him, "Sam feeling better?"

Sam: "Yeah, some." He pulled her closer, turning his lips to her jaw and throat, nibbling back like she liked.

Rogue: "Good," she smirked and tilted her head for him. "So we go shopping f' a few hours once we can get ya outta bed, then we come back ta rest f' a bit an' change, then go back out. Sound good?"

Sam: "Sounds good." He agreed, making no move to do so, sucking at her pulse point.

Rogue: Rogue made a frustrated noise at him. It felt really good, but she wanted to go shopping. "C'mon, sugah," she pushed at him lightly but not enough to get him to move off her neck. "Let's get ya dressed. Ah'll get it f' ya. What do ya wanna wear t'day?"

Sam: "Ah'm not that bad. Ah can get it." He smacked her butt and started to let her ease off of him, letting her go before his brows dipped down again and he locked fingers over her thighs. "What's that?"

Rogue: "What's what?" She frowned at him.

Sam: He ran a thumb over her neck, still warm and damp from his mouth. And blossoming with an unmistakable bruise. "You got a hickey."

Rogue: "Ah have a what?" She brought her fingers up to her neck as her frown deepened then jumped off the bed to run to the mirror. Rogue swept her hair out of the way and stared at her neck in awe, bringing her fingers up again to trace it. She hadn't even thought about that... "Wow."

Sam: "Wow?" He was off the bed in a shot, which prooved to be much too quickly. Ignoring his stomach which was roiling and dropping to his feet at the same time he came up behind her. "Ah bruised you..."

Rogue: She gave him a small grin in the mirror, "Ah see that." Her eyes shifted back to the hickey, still amazed. Her invulnerability was turned off, too. Could be bad, but for this it was pretty cool.

Sam: "Yeah..." Why did she make him feel like he was stating the obvious. "But Ah've never been able to bruise you before. And believe me - Ah've tried."

Rogue: "Ah know it. Don't ya think it's pretty amazin'?" She forced herself to stop looking at it and turned to face him, smiling still. Please let him say yes...

Sam: "Yeah..." He was repeating himself. "But how?"

Rogue: Saying 'Ah don't know' would be a lie, so she just bit her lip for a moment as she tried to think of a good truth. "Maybe everythin' else is turnin' off 'round ya too?" Oh that was bad. She winced a bit at the pitiful explanation.

Sam: His brain may be molded porridge but he figures it out when she said 'turned off'. Mouth dropping open he gave her a wide eyed look. "You didn't!"

Rogue: "Ah didn't," she assured him. It was only that she didn't wait to get a patch... But she wasn't going to be telling him that yet... Standing here looking at him was a bit difficult, so she moved to his suitcase and started picking out clothes for him since he was otherwise occupied. "C'mon, let's get goin'."

Sam: Fingers coming around her wrist he held her still. "Ah don't think so. Don't lie to me Marie. If this isn't that poison in you - doin' this - then what? God went up and decided to give you hickies? Make you relax more about your gloves?"

Rogue: She narrowed her eyes at him and tried to yank her wrist away, getting more frustrated when she couldn't. "It ain't poison."

Sam: His eyes couldn't get any wider when he discovered that she couldn't just wrest her wrist out of his grip but they tried. "Oh yeah? Then why are they makin' you sick? You can't even get away from me, can you?"

Rogue: "Ah ain't sick!" She tried to get her wrist away again, making a small irritated noise as fear spiked through her. She took a deep breath. It was Sam. He wouldn't hurt her. "Ah'm fine. Let me go."

Sam: He did, folding his arms over his chest and scowling. "Oh yeah? Then what's wrong with you? You ain't yourself."

Rogue: "There ain't nothin' wrong with me," she cradled her wrist to her chest, thankful he let it go and scared to see if he'd bruised her on accident. "Ah'm normal now."

Sam: "Normal? Ah don't see normal. Normal is the way God made you, Marie. This ain't that. This is..." He tossed his hands up and sat down on the bed. "Were you even gonna tell me?"

Rogue: "This is how Ah was 'fore somethin' changed when Ah was twelve. This is more normal f' me than that." She chewed her lip, "Ah figured y'all'd figure out at some point, but Ah hadn't planned on it, no."

Sam: He let out a very long hard breath and laid back down. The way his stomach was making itself known, it was the way to go.

Rogue: Rogue watched him lay back down then looked down at the floor. "There ain't nothin' wrong with it, Sam. Bobby an' Lorna've had it longer'n me an' they're still fine..."

Sam: "So this is to get that test done, right?" He'd been rocked enough lately and could respect the way that students were going about things. "So you can be registered as human."

Rogue: "Well... Yeah. That's what they're doin' it f'." She looked down at her wrist finally and saw the faint purple lines where his fingers had gripped and suddenly felt sick. It's ok... Just a minor thing. She could deal with bruises and scrapes again...

Sam: "What they're doin' it for." His voice sounded flat. "And you then?"

Rogue: "That... An' other stuff." She glanced over at him, "Ah'm happy, Sam... Ah've never been happier."

Sam: He gave her a torn look. "Damnit, Marie."

Rogue: "What?" She pulled her shoulders back a bit, ready to get defensive.

Sam: "What am Ah supposed to say? Ah think this is wrong - Ah think this is hurtin' yourself. Ah worry for you!" His hand went back over his face with a washing motion. "But you're happy. It's your body."

Rogue: She swallowed hard and traced the lines lightly with a finger. "Ah felt tha same way with y'all registerin'..."

Sam: "Shit!" He came up off the bed and wrapped his arms around her. "Why is this so damn hard so much of the time? Ah just want to be me and have you be you and just live."

Rogue: Rogue stayed still in his arms, only leaning into him a bit. She was quiet for a moment before she opened her mouth to answer him, "This is me, Sam. Ah'm still me."

Sam: "Ah know." He waited a long moment. "Guess you're gonna be thankful Ah've been insistin' on usin' birth control this whole time now..."

Rogue: She finally slid her arms around him and leaned back just enough to see his face, "Ya ain't mad at me?"

Rogue: Rogue had to give him a shy smile, "If this works, we could have kids some day..."

Sam: "Ah am mad at you. But Ah guess that you were mad at me, right? And we worked around that." He swallowed hard, nerves back up at the kids bit. "Yeah. Someday."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Whoa. That was new. But for the record :dust is with Sam on this, sorry Rogue. Normal is the way god made them, not the way they think they should be.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Rogue doesn't care what other ppl think. If she did, she'd be depressed all the time because everyone thinks she's crazy.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Everyone does not think she's crazy. My two don't. :P
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

Mostly everyone then.
ImageImage

Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Okay, Ben doesn't think she's crazy.

He's just become terrified of her over time.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Elfdame
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Elfdame »

Ve-ry in-ter-est-ing.
"Ya inhibitions lower a lot when ya get drunk, darlin'. So by then, it wasn't like anythin' ta ya. We also saw it so many times it was likely a case o' seen one pair, seen 'em all, hmm?"
Finally, a moral to one of the stories. And believe me, if you've never seen a little old lady's saggy ones, you ain't seen 'em all, hahahahaha.
An' we don't hafta have sex ta enjoy a hotel room.
You marry a guy with four kids and a grandkid, and this is true, no matter how old or young the spouses!
There was a soundless 'but' on the end there.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed at that. Er, yeah, laughed my soundless butt off the end there.

And she also can't do it herself anymore which was a huge downside.
Rather have a huge backside than a huge downside. 'Cause we BBW make the rockin' world go round.

kissing her carefully, mindful of his still lightly unsettled stomach.
Good boy, Sam. You may share tongues with close girlfriends, but emesis: never!

It felt really good, but she wanted to go shopping.
Hmph. Women. Always thinking about one thing.

Normal is the way God made you.
Pucker up, Sammy. Grandma gonna give you a big, fat, sugar-coated KISS!!!

"Why is this so damn hard so much of the time? Ah just want to be me and have you be you and just live."
X-men dilemma in a nutshell. This was a great Instance (well, except for the fact that they were sharing a hotel room). Really shows all the angles of the MRA and sequela.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." From Chapter 9 of _Brother Odd_ by Dean Koontz / from Chapter 10: "Life you can evade; death you cannot."

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

But did God make them, or did Apocalypse transport Sinister back to the dawn of time to implant the x-gene, thus creating himself and every other X-wearing looney?

:toothy
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I vote the latter being it's more interesting :D
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Esynthia »

Elfdame wrote:This was a great Instance (well, except for the fact that they were sharing a hotel room). Really shows all the angles of the MRA and sequela.
What's wrong with them sharing a hotel room? :P They sleep in the same room at school all the time. lol.

Thanks for your comment, Elfdame! You always give the best ones and say so much! I always look forward to reading the comments when it says you've commented.
ImageImage

stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Well.... Sinny couldnt go back in time to the begining and implant the x-gene... cause we got the whole no time travel thing going ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn