04/11 Instance: Fuzzy Pillow Talk

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Timeline: directly after Selene's birthday instanc "Hunting Ewoks and Naked Vader"

Kyle: Kyle staggered into the kitchen. He was thirsty. The only thing he drank that night so far was alcohol and he couldn't even remember how many glasses. Couldn't have been that many. He was just a little tipsy.

Raya: Raya--newly in normal clothes that actually covered most of her--watched Kyle come staggering in, looking like a bit of an awkwardly huge and furry smurf. She'd jsut come in to get food, after the thought of a cake shaped like someone's body had really put off her appetite. "Hey, Kyle."

Kyle: "Huh?" Kyle looked over to her, "Oh, hi Raya," he said and smiled. "Great party, huh?" He turned back to the cabinets to get a glass.

Raya: "Yeah, it was," she murmured, smiling. She'd had a good time, once everyone had taken her attention off what she was wearing, and onto the conversations, and the party. She managed not to blush, thinking of dancing with Mayhem, which was a definite plus, as far as she was concerned. "It was a really fun time. You okay from it, though? You drank a good bit."

Kyle: Water dripping a little down his chin as he drank at the washbasin, he wiped his mouth and turned back to Raya, "Eh, well...umm..really?" he asked, "Alcohol takes kind of long to, you know, teake..ummm...take effect on me. I remember champagne..and a blue drink...and more champagne...and whiskey...and that's about it I think. I think there was this white drink too."

Raya: "Well for most people that's a lot at once time." She merely watched him drink as she sat and ate her cereal; it bore no resemblance whatsoever to cake or body parts, so it was the choice of the day. "All I had was orange juice, and water, so..." she shrugged. "But it was really fun to watch everyone have fun in their costumes."

Kyle: "You were hot in yours." Kyle blurted out after having enough water. "I'm kinda stuck in mine for a while. Hesp...Hep..Hepzibah used the wrong stuff...the wrong dye. Permamanent." He moved over to where Raya sat and grabbed a chair.

Raya: She blinked for a moment at the sudden information, but laughed. "Thanks. I...the only fantasy thing I could think of to actually be was a djinn, but the lady at the costume shop said it looked close enough." She smiled when he came over, brushing a hand over his newly-blue fur. "Oh, dear. So you'll be like this for a while...maybe you could dye it back once it grows out a bit?"

Raya: Of course, she didn't mention he could also keep it and do fantastic impressions of Father Wagner.

Kyle: "Maybe a month...or two I think. Doesn't matter. Can still catch rabbits...so not that big problem I guess.." He crossed his arms on the table and rested his chin on his arms. "You going to put on that gin thing on again later?" he asked.

Raya: "Um. Maybe?" She blinked at the blunt question. "I did buy it...so I could..." she shrugged. She'd actually told Mayhem she'd wear it again later, if he liked it that much. But Kyle...well. She supposed he wouldn't do anything.

Kyle: "You looked nice in it." Kyle lifted his head and reached to scratch an itch, only getting so far on to his back. "Can bend so far...but still can't scratch...nng.."

Raya: "Do you want me to get it?" She asked, watching Kyle stretch to try and reach the itch. "Thanks...and you looked good with yours too. The tattoos look good."

Kyle: "Yes..yes please." He said and felt another hand touch his back. "Up...up...left..yeah..there..ahhh.." he said, his head going back down on his one arm and sighed. "Hector did the tattoos. Was funny. He sometimes turned see through...when he did it."

Raya: "He does that," Raya said gently, amused as she scratched where Kyle told her to. "He's a funny guy though, even when he is see-through."

Kyle: Kyle's tuft trimmed tail was wagging slightly at the scracthing. "Good dancer too. Saw him dance with Hepzibah. Don't know how to dance like that." he gave another sigh.

Raya: "A bunch of people here can teach you, if you want to learn," she said, chuckling at the tail wag. "Sam and Cessily taught me, though I'm not very good at it."

Raya: Raya idly half-petted with one hand while she scratched that itch with the other, experimentally feeling the very soft blue fur. Washed and dyed like that it felt very downy, almost... "Your fur feels soft."

Kyle: Kyle nodded slowly with his head resting on his arm before looking up at Raya with a slightly confused face. "It does?" He sat up straight, his own hands feeling down his chest and stomach. "It...kind of feels a little softer...I guess."

Raya: "It does. Softer than it has before." She stopped once it seemed Kyle was satisfied with the scratching, sitting back down with a smile. "Do you like it, when it feels softer?"

Kyle: "I don't mind. Not a big difference. Guess it's other people who'll like it....or not." he was petting and rubbing the fur on his chest and arms. "Think I'll make a better cushion now." he joked.

Raya: She smiled, amused. "I guess you will. People use you as a cushion a lot?" She'd never really done so with anyone, though with Kyle's fur and her long day she was beginning to consider it.

Kyle: "All the time. In the recroom," he thumbed t the door, "when watching tv...or um...when outside lying in th sun. Guess people just like touching me. Guess they'll like touching me more now." he wondered outloud.

Raya: "I guess they will," Raya echoed. "I don't really know what that's like, since I don't have fur or anything like that, people don't really touch me a lot."

Kyle: "It's okay." he shrugged, "Didn't like it at firs, but...kind of hard getting away from touching and..umm..petting. Just got used to it. Think I like it a little now." It was an understatement seeing that his tail usually gave him away when he was being scratched or stroked.

Raya: "The new guy, Mayhem, I think he likes it too...I've heard him purring once or twice." She glanced at Kyle's tail, indeed still slowly wagging. "It's like petting a blue puppy, right now," she laughed. "Or a really big cat."

Kyle: "Meow," Kyle joked, showing a big grin. "Umm, the guy, Mayhem, think he'll stay? Think I heard him say something about...er....about missing the place he's from."

Raya: "I think so, at least for a little while. He said he missed where he's from, and the shop he worked at..." Raya shrugged, though grinned at Kyle's joke. "I think we all kinda scare him a little, everybody being mutants." She smiled. "I like him, though. I hope he stays."

Kyle: Kyle's head went back to his arms on the table. "Yeah, me...eah..ah.." he yawned in mid sentence. "...sorry..I mean, yeah, me too." He took a nice deep breath and exhaled. "I think I'm sleepy."

Raya: "Aw. Why don't you lay down? It was kind of a long party..." she yawned, and giggled. "You're making me sleepy too, now." She rubbed her eyes lightly, wondering if anyone would wake her if she fell asleep here.

Kyle: "Hmm," he nodded. "Couch. Couch is better than sitting. People don't, um, don't trip over you either. Will be in recroom if you want a Kyle pillow." he said, pushing himself up from the chair. He still felt a little tipsy from the drinking, so he swayed slightly as he walked to the door, grabbing the doorframe.

Raya: "Oh, hey," she got up to help him as he swayed and latched onto the doorframe, taking hold of his waist to make sure he didn't fall. "Let me help you to the couch, so you don't fall, okay?" And she might take him up on that pillow idea. She was sleepy.
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

D'awwwww
Hey, I totally thought it was temp dye. I mean who make Perm blue hair dye anyways??
Anyway, very cute read guys! :)
:hepz :kitty
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Rave Dye sold at Hot topic is permanent, and it even comes in electric green... :cracked Someone could be Lorna!
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.