4/10 Instance: Hunting Ewoks and a Naked Vader

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: February 27th.

Selene: Selene had surprisingly little to do, considering that it was her party. In fact, all that she had done was telling the staff at the Hellfire Club what kind of theme she would like to go for when they asked her to pick one, and put on her own costume. Everything else had been taken of by a swarm of waiters, already costumed themselves.

Selene: So she had spent the last hour with standing around, trying to look suspicious, and answering the questions of the waiters when they wanted to know how she'd like to have things done. She hadn't even thought about having something like a birthday party, but the other members of the club had been thrilled by the idea, and left her little choice in the end.

Selene: Selene snatched a glass of champagne from a passing waiter, who was dressed as an Oompah Loompah, and breathed a sigh of relief when the first guests filed in. She didn't even know most of them, but at least the waiters now had other targets to harass than she alone.

Kyle: Kyle felt a little awkward. He was the only one there that came topless. But then again, some of the people there wore furry shirts and cloaks, so that atleast made him blend in a bit. Some guy with a tan and turban with a lamp hanging from his sash offered Kyle a glass of champagne, which he took with a grin.

Mayhem: Mayhem gingerly touched the makeup covering his black eye, once again glad he'd bought it to America with him. He'd been able to work it into a design that looked like his skin had split to show cogs under the surface. Settling the ripped up jacket a little more on his bare shoulders and adjusting his hat, he took an offered glass of something alcoholic and tried to shrink a little.

Amara: Amara pulled the mask down over her face and put her hat back on again. There, her costume was complete. She walked into the room and looked around, she'd never been to the place before. It was nice. She spotted Selene and started to make her way towards her, refusing a glass of champagne along the way.

Hepzibah: Adjusting the bow tie of her Mad Hatter costume and smoothing down the micro miniskirt, Hepzibah stepped inside and took in the sights and sounds and smells of this place. Smiling, she took a drink when it was offered and made her way inside.

Selene: Selene saw her friends entering the room and raised her free hand to give them a small wave. Noticing their costumes, an impish grin showed on her face.

Mayhem: Mayhem scratched a little at his bare chest, running a hand over the tattoo of the clockwork heart, tail tapping as he looked over the room. He'd never been somewhere this posh. Even the alternative club in Plymouth had been...well, seedy at best.

Selene: "Welcome." Selene greeted them, crossing the room to meet them in the middle. "Excuse the terrible swank. The people here wouldn't have it any other way and insisted on thing being done like that." She smirked. "The theme was my idea, however."

Amara: Amara smiled under her mask, "I think it's great."

Hepzibah: Hepz smiled, "Thanks for the invite." She leaned against the bar.

Mayhem: "Interestin'....theme." Mayhem muttered, smiling, sipping the champagne.

Selene: Selene took her time to look everyone up and down, admiring their costumes. "Everyone of you looks outstanding. I love your costumes." She gave a shrug. "You're welcome. Fortunately, I won't have to pay for anything." She paused. "I hope."

Kyle: "I'm supposed to be a cat." Kyle said with a grin. "Meow meow." and then took a sip of his glass.

Selene: "Isn't it?" Selene asked in return, giving Mayhem a smirk. She took a sip of her champagne.

Amara: Amara giggled, "If you have to pay anything point them at me." She picked up a glass of orange juice from a passing tray and lifted her mask a little to take a sip.

Selene: "I know." Selene told Kyle and reached out to stroke a hand over his dyed fur. "An excellent choice. Cheshire Kyle."

Hepzibah: Hepz grinned at Mayhem, "See, I knew we'd convince Kyle to join our side sooner or later." She turned her grin back to Kyle. "The Tatts came out great."

Mayhem: "Well, cats are more awesome." Mayhem grinned fangily at them both, tipping his tophat back a little and glancing around the room. "I feel pretty underdressed, if I'm honest. This is pretty close to what I usually wear." Though he'd worked a solid day on his dreadlocks when he got the invite, determined to get them neat.

Selene: "I'll remember that." Selene said, smiling at Amara. "So, make good use of the opportunity and help yourself to plenty of free food and dink. I've seen they have quite some interesting things here. Some things of which I have no idea whether they're edible or not, or what they're supposed to be in the first place."

Kyle: If it was possible, Kyle's grin widened at Selene and turning to Hepz, "Hector took his time doing it. Think he only wanted to do the arms and shoulders and face and nowhere else." Kyle said, looking down at his light blue baggy pants to fit his fur.

Amara: Free food was something Amara would never say no to, especially in her current state. She grinned and finished her orange juice then looked for somewhere to put her glass.

Hepzibah: She laughed, nearly choking on her drink. "Well, you gotta draw the line somewhere I suppose! Still it didn't turn out half bad."

Mayhem: Mayhem followed Kyle's gaze down in horrified fascination. "You. Um. Really?"

Selene: "Oh, don't feel worries." Selene reminded Mayhem. "Considering what kinds of dresses are shown off at this place from time to time, especially during some of the themed nights, your outfits are outright tame and decent compared to that."

Kyle: "I can take off the pants to show my real costume." Kyle offered.

Mayhem: Mayhem just blushed a little at that, then blinked at Selene and blushed a little harder, taking a gulp from his glass and coughing a little. "N-no, Kyle, that's alright. Um."

Amara: Amara raised her eyebrows, lifting her mask up all the way to stare at Selene. "They have parties where people wear next to nothing? Why haven't you taken me here before?"

Selene: Selene raised her glass to take another sip and raised an eyebrow. "I'd love to see it, but maybe that would be something for a more private setting."

Hepzibah: "Besides, two cats in top hats. What could be cooler than that?" She grinned at the enormous feline, tipping her gold felted top hat. "No, Kyle. I got an eyefull of your 'costume' earlier today." she warned him.

Selene: "Well, if you like, I'll make sure to take you along for the next event." Selene said, the smirk retuning.

Amara: Amara grinned back at Selene, "If I'm not too pregnant... or if they don't mind scantily clad pregnant women, you have a deal." She looked around some more, "For now I think I'll just get some food."

Kyle: "Okay," Kyle said, putting the glass back to his mouth. Bringing it down, he remembered something to tell Hepz, "I asked around. Think it'll take about a month...maybe two for the..umm..the dye to grow out."

Mayhem: Mayhem decided to ignore the conversation on scantily clad women. That was one thing he didn't miss about working in the shop. Helping women (and men, sometimes) into corsets was not his favourite job in the world.

Raya: Raya was very nervous at the prospect of taking her coat and overskirt off. Very.

Selene: Selene emptied her glass and put it on a waiter's tray, replacing it with a full one. She considered plenty of alcohol a necessity to survive some of the more snobbish guests. Noticing Raya near the doorway, she raised her hand and waved her friend over.

Hepzibah: "Yeah...I'm sure we can think of something. Kyle, I swear,I thought I got the temp dye. I really didn't mean to - " she started to dissolve into giggles "to turn you into Fido Smurf permanently." She pulled at the tails of her purple velvet waist coat and grinned. "But you do look awesome."

Mayhem: Mayhem overheard Hepz and grinned, finishing his champagne and wondering if there was anything else stronger. If he was going to get through the night, he needed some Dutch courage, damnit.

Selene: "I wouldn't mind you keeping that look." Selene commented, looking Kyle up and down again. "I find it very intriguing."

Kyle: Kyle chuckled a little, "Just realized. I...I think I'm wearing more than him." Kyle pointed at Mayhem. "I like being furry."

Amara: Amara looked over all the food on the table, most of which was either too spicy or too nausea inducing for her to consider. She settled for some chicken and a small ammount of salmon. She figured she should have something healthy before she got stuck in to the sweets.

Mayhem: Mayhem looked at Kyle, then down at himself. "...I got more cloth on." He muttered, once again adjusting his tophat. "Doesn't that lot get hot sometimes?"

Raya: "Hey..." Raya was still peeling off her outer clothes, revealing little by little the djinn costume she'd gotten. She hardly knew anyone at the hellfire club other than the ones from school...and she could be outlandish for Selene's birthday. (As if there was another choice.) "You, ah. You look good, all of you."

Hepzibah: "Wow, Raya! Cool costume!" She grinned as Raya approached.

Selene: "Thank you. So do you." Selene said, admiring Raya's costume. "Oh, I like yours, too. Very nice idea indeed. I hope someone is taking pictures of this night."

Kyle: "No, not really. If it's really hot, I just hang out somewhere in the woods, without the pants. Or just sit in front of a thing...a fan." Kyle answered Mayhem. "Do you purr? Or is it just the tail and teeth and stuff?" Kyle asked the big guy.

Hepzibah: Swiveling her head towards Mayhem then Kyle, Hepz smirked. "I'm furrier than the two of you put together - and I don't sweat." She finished off her drink. "Put that in your pipe and smoke it."

Kyle: "Then how do you keep cold? Umm, cool. Keep cool?" Kyle asked Hepzibah.

Mayhem: "Oh, I purr." Mayhem said absently, green eyes fixed on the advancing figure of Raya. "A lot, if you pet me right." He dragged his attention off the girl, but not his eyes. "Smoke. Um. Can we? In here?"

Hepzibah: Hepz winked at Kyle. "It's a secret."

Kyle: The temptation was there in Kyle, but he'd have to get a step ladder to properly pet Mayhem, so he shrugged it off.

Raya: Raya finally gave her clothes--the ones she wasn't wearing--to a guy who'd offered to check them, feeling more than a little absurd, baring this much skin. Even her bathing suit didn't show this much. But she'd been told it looked good by the woman in the costume shop...so. "What are you all, um. Supposed to be?"

Selene: "A very unusual choice of costume for you, Raya." Selene said, then took another sip while looking her friend up and down. She showed no inclination to hide her interest. "Considering your regular choice of dress, that is. I very much prefer this look, however."

Kyle: Also staring a bit, Kyle finally said, with the grin, "I'm The Cheshire Cat. The creepy one." He then shifted closer to Selene, "I..didn't get you a present...hope you don't mind.

Mayhem: "Mad. Er...Mad Hatter, that is." Mayhem grinned and swept off his tophat, bowing gracefully to Raya. "At your service, my lover." He straightened, putting the hat back on. "Um. You look amazing."

Selene: She put on a smirk. "I'm supposed to be Alice. The version from the game, however." Selene dropped a curtsy and gestured at the blood stains on her costume.

Amara: Amara was too interested in the food to even notice the arrival of Raya. She headed back to the group, and stared at the girl. "Wow."

Hepzibah: I'm the other Mad Hatter." Hepz smiled at the scantily clad Raya. "Glad I'm not the only one wearing far too little."

Selene: "Oh, don't worry about it." Selene told Kyle. "I wasn't expecting any presents. Or giving a party, in the first place. Besides, I consider the efforts you took with your costume to be present enough." She smirked, and continued to speak with a lower voice. "However, if you insist, I can think of other gifts you can give me. Later."

Kyle: "Not real blood. Don't smell real. Or the dye is doing something to my nose." Kyle mentioned nodding to Selene's bloodstained costume.

Kyle: "Okay," Kyle answered Selene with a grin.

Raya: "Thanks....the lady at the shop said it looked really good....she kept telling me to try it." She glanced at Selene. "It...it fits you, with the bloodstains." She clasped her hands together, quite aware of the people staring.

Raya: She leaned over to Selene and whispered, "Is Mayhem calling everyone lover tonight?"

Amara: Amara nodded, "The salesperson wasn't lying, Raya. It looks amazing.... can't say I've ever seen you in so little. It's a nice surprise."

Selene: "No, I think you're the first one." Selene replied. "Although, I can't say I'd blame him for saying that."

Mayhem: Mayhem handed the empty champagne glass to a passing waiter and picked up a glass that looked like it contained something a little stronger. Yeah, he definitely felt a little out of place here.

Raya: "I...normally wear more. But I couldn't think of anything else to wear...I'm told it's a djinn costume." She was beginning to suspect differently, now. "It's just for Selene's birthday." She waved off the alcohol offered, or tried to, until someone stuck a glass in her hand anyway.

Amara: Amara smiled at her, "Then we'll have to make the most of it while we can." She frowned at the man tryong to force alcohol on Raya, "She said no, idiot. Give her some orange juice."

Selene: "Well, I appreciate it." Selene told Raya with a smile. "I'll have it." She said, snatching the glass with alcohol from the waiter.

Mayhem: Mayhem sniffed the glass experimentally. Whiskey. Eh. Not his favourite, but it'd do. He tossed it back and then coughed as it burned his throat.

Jason: "My but aren't we polite to the staff?" Jason couldn't resist smirking at Amara's comments to the waiter, taking some champagne for himself.

Selene: "Hello, Jason." Selene greeted him with a casual wave, before taking another sip of champagne. She considered trying another drink next.

Amara: Amara looked round at Jason, "I grew up surrounded by servants. If they try to make you do anything they're not doing they're jobs properly."

Kyle: Kyle swiveled his head to look a Jason and wondered when did he arrive. That guy can get almost as invisible as Hector.

Jason: "Well, I'm afraid I didn't grow up around servants but I'm shocked that for a change I get to comment on someone's snippery. It's not every day." He raised his glass to her, tipping his hat as well.

Raya: "Thanks." She smiled at the two girls, getting a little looser around people she knew, even in that costume. "You're...ah. Really tall, tonight. With the hat, Mayhem." She felt even smaller standing next to him, barefoot.

Amara: Amara grinned at Jason, "I've turned over a new leaf."

Mayhem: Mayhem smiled down at Raya a little nervously, handing the empty glass to another waiter. "It's my usual hat. Um....could be the boots. They add a couple of inches...."

Hepzibah: "I think 'mountain on legs' was my first impression, Raya." Hepz laughed and grinned between Raya and Mayhem.

Jason: "Well, I'll either have to up my game or lock you and Monet in the same room and see who emerges." Jason just shook his head, turning to Selene in her nice and bloody Alice costume. "Having a good birthday then?"

Selene: "That would describe it pretty well." Selene said and chuckled, emptying this glass of champagne, as well. "I'm bored of this drink now. Perhaps I should try something else."

Amara: Amara laughed, "I'd have to agree with that analogy, Hep." She grabbed another glass of orange juice and raised an eyebrow at Jason, "I share a room with Monet, she's not so bad when she's asleep." She grinned.

Raya: "They do..." She took a few minutes to study the rest of him, laughing a little nervously. "I like it. The tattoos look...really nice, with the costume. Sort of a clockwork Mad Hatter."

Jason: "So her coffin seals up well?"

Selene: "I guess." Selene replied, turning to Jason. "This being my first birthday party, I have little else to compare it to." She looked around across the room filled with people. "It's a very intriguing setting, however. That alone makes the whole attention worth it."

Amara: Amara giggled at Jason's reply, "Be nice, she's not here to defend herself." She patted him.

Mayhem: "That's the idea...." Mayhem grinned at both Raya and Hepz, wishing briefly Chaos was here. They'd have been the life of the party, then.

Raya: "Whose coffin?" Raya asked, raising an eyebrow. "Hey Jason."

Jason: "Well, I find it's best to insult her behind her back and hopefully this time I can trust it doesn't get back to her." He winked, but really didn't want a repeat of the last altercation he and Monet had. "Hey Raya."

Selene: "Not mine." Selene tossed in. "Despite persistent rumors to the contrary, I actually do sleep in a bed."

Kyle: Kyle nodded, "She does."

Amara: "He means Monet," she told Raya, "And I can vouch that she doesn't sleep in a coffin either." She smirked.

Hepzibah: Hepz chuckled. "Is Mo still out for blood, Jason?"

Mayhem: "...Do I want to know how you guys know each other's sleeping habits?"

Raya: "Oh, Monet," she nodded. "No, I think she's just not used to people being so nice...but she's almost getting better." She giggled at Mayhem, shaking her head. "WE all sleep in dorms, everyone kinda knows who's doing what in there."

Amara: Amara winked at Mayhem but couldn't keep a straight face, "Don't worry, it's nothing like that. We share a room." She patted his arm, "I think she'd kill me if I hit on her."

Selene: "I realize a lot of people here can testify about my sleeping habits." Selene mused, while waving one of the waiters over. Looking over her shoulder at Mayhem, she gave him a smirk. "I'm quite sure your imagination can provide the answer to that question."

Jason: "Well, she normally is. Usually it's only in a verbal form though." He chuckled, downing the rest of his champagne. "I left Wade a greeting card for the explanation. He should enjoy the 50th anniversary congratulations as well as the message."

Raya: "Wade?"

Mayhem: Mayhem was about to answer Amara when he caught what Selene said and flushed a bright crimson under his makeup. He grabbed another glass of something alcoholic and sipped it, muttering.

Jason: "Oh, last little shindig we had I decided it would be a brilliant idea to go as Monet. Wade found it quite brilliant too. It was...disturbing."

Amara: Amara giggled at Mayhem and his muttering, leaning to give Selene a kiss on the cheek. "I have a present for you back in my room." she whispered in her ear.

Hepzibah: "It was love at first sight." she grinned into her glass, remembering the tango and yellow butterflies.

Selene: Selene discussed with the waiter for a minute about what she could have to drink, until she decided to order a minty cocktail from the bar. A couple of people she didn't recognize congratulated her to her birthday, before vanishing back into the crowd.

Jason: "It was one of the most scarring happenings in my life." He cringed. "Though, I imagine it looks absolutely hilarious on the security feed. Should watch it sometime."

Selene: Selene turned to look at Amara, raising her eyebrow. "Oh, what is it?" She asked, a smirk creeping on her lips. "May I get a hint?"

Amara: Amara gave Selene a cheeky grin, "Maybe... if you're good."

Raya: "I did get you a present, Selene... I just couldn't realy put it in a pocket. Since there are no pockets." Raya shrugged. "And it's not just seeing me in this."

Kyle: "I skipped the dance thing. Not a good dancer." Kyle said, grabbing another glass of champagne, and forgetting to put the other on the passing waiter's tray.

Hec: Hector walked through the crowd invisible, ocassionally picking put drinks and tasting them. Occasionally picking off pretty items and pocketing them. He located a group of students that looked mostly familiar and headed to them.

Hepzibah: Hepz nodded, "It is something I will never forget as long as I live." She shrugged at Kyle. "Wouldn't have mattered, Wade and Jason did enough dancing for everybody."

Selene: "I'm never good." Selene reminded Amara, her smirk turning into a full-grown grin. She turned to Raya. "Oh, you did? Thank you. Although, I would have been perfectly content with your costume, as well. You didn't have to get my anything."

Amara: Amara smiled back at Selene, sipping her drink, "It's all relative, Sel." she winked.

Raya: "I thought you'd like something, though. You can get it when we get back to the mansion." She smiled, leaning in to give the birthday girl a hug--which could have constituted for more, given how little she was wearing.

Mayhem: Mayhem sidled away from the group, deciding food would probably be a safer bet. Sniffing, he picked up a few things that smelt good - even though he couldn't recognise what they were - and ate, watching the room warily.

Hec: Hector sidled up to Hepz in the circle of students. "Hola mes amies." He said, letting his body appear, but his head stayed invisible.

Selene: Selene returned the embrace, before pulling back to give Raya a small smile. "Well, in that case, thank you a lot." Her drink arrived, and she picked it from the waiter's tray. She sampled it. Strong and tasty. "I think I might actually feel like dancing tonight." She commented casually.

Selene: Selene's eyebrows moved up as Hector appeared. "Lovely." She commented. "Hello, Hector. Let me guess... the Headless Horseman? You need a horse."

Hec: "It's parked outside." He said with an invisi-grin.

Hepzibah: "Shit!" Hepz started at the headless horseman. "Warn a body before you do that!" she laughed. "Glad to see you made it."

Jason: "I'm not sure that warning would be appreciated either. Nothing quite like a bodiless voice."

Raya: "Hey, Hector." Raya took the thankfully non-spiked drink a waiter came up and gave her, smiling at the headless body. "Good costume, though. It works for you."

Amara: "Yes it's somewhat of an improvement," Amara commented, grinning toothily at Hector.

Hec: "Was gonna be the Cheshire, but someone beat me to it." He reached out and grabbed a drink off a passing platter. He took a drink, and smiled as the liquid disappeared into nothing.

Kyle: Kyle stood on his tippy toes to see in Hector's open neck, to see if any organs moved when Hector spoke or breathed, or had a pulse.

Mayhem: Mayhem sidled back over to the group after being spooked by another guest - one of Selene's friends, no doubt - coming and talking to him. "Um. Hi."

Selene: "And beat you well." Selene tossed in, looking between Hector and Kyle. "I bet he suffered a lot to turn into the Cheshire Cat."

Jason: "Probably an identity crisis even."

Raya: "But it looks really good, with the blue dye."

Hepzibah: "Why thank you." Hepz grinned proudly. "It was a team effort."

Hec: "I put a lot of working into making him suffer to turn into that cat..." He paced the glass in a passing waiter's hand.

Kyle: "Didn't hurt. Except making a new hole for the earring." he tapped the large loop. "Think the tuft on the tail's gotta go aftr the party. Looks weird."

Selene: As she took a sip from her minty green drink, she kept he eyes focused on Kyle, while showing him a quite suggestive smirk, as well. "You know, I get the impression that I might get quite similar presents from various people tonight." She said to Amara.

Mayhem: Mayhem twitched his tail round, holding onto it. "I dunno, I like tufts myself." He smiled, showing the madly twitching end to Kyle.

Jason: "A tail is something I am very glad I don't have. Don't think I'd appreciate one at all."

Raya: "Nah. It looks like Mayhem's." Raya pointed at the tuft on his tail too. "They look interesting..." She focused on the twitching fluff, wondering if it would be bad to reach out and touch it.

Kyle: Kyle caught Selene's smirk and showed a grin. He looked up to Mayhem, "But yours move differently. Mine just.....wags....and curls up or down."

Hec: "Presents?" Hec asked curriously. "Your getting presents?" He took a quick look around the room, seeing if there was anything here he could regift real fast.

Hepzibah: Hepz laughed at the two. Then turned to Hector's headless body. "T-shirt and jeans? Glad to see you went all out." With that she adjusted her purple brocade vest.

Selene: Several of the other guests flocked to the dance floor. After taking another good swallow of her drink, she gestured a waiter over to hold on to it for her. "Anyone up for the rare opportunity to dance with me?" She asked. "It's an unusual chance, I assure you."

Mayhem: Mayhem let go of his tail. "Still. Tufts are awesome to hit people with. Once got Chaos right in the-" He grinned, grabbing another drink. "He was in a lot of pain, apparently."

Hec: "I wrote Horseman on it so you could tell it's a costume... Plus, I spent all my money on the mask." He smiled to himself.

Raya: "I'd like to dance with you, if you're offering," Raya answered, setting her drink down on a little table. "If it's not too wild."

Hepzibah: "Your tail must be stronger than mine." Hepz sighed and smoothed out the white fur. "It can double as a feather duster though."

Kyle: Kyle shook his head, "I'll just get another drink. Can't dance fancy." then turned to stare at Mayhem's tail, "How hard can it hit? Doesn't look that bad." He asked Mayhem

Amara: Amara smiled at Selene, "I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with my gift." She put her plate down, "I think I'd like to dance for a while, yes."

Mayhem: "If I'm wound up enough, it can whip." Mayhem shrugged. "Really hard. Um. Dancing?"

Selene: Selene looked between Raya and Amara. "Three would be an odd number. We'd need another one." She said.

Hepzibah: "You spent all your...oh geez." she shook her head. "At least your not a head taller than me any more," she teased him.

Mayhem: Mayhem sidled a little closer. "Um. I'd be happy to dance, if you're going to..."

Amara: Amara smiled up at Mayhem, "There you go."

Raya: "Oh, um. I can dance with someone else, if you two want to." She looked at Mayhem. "Would you like to dance with me?"

Selene: "Excellent." Selene commented and smirked, then led the way towards the dancefloor.

Mayhem: Mayhem smirked a little. "Thought the guy was meant to ask the girl." He held out a hand to Raya.

Raya: "Who says girls can't propose a dance?" She smiled in answer, taking his hand and wondering what if any of the little dance lessons she remembered, from Cessily and Sam teaching her. "It would be a pleasure."

Hec: "Yeah... That was cheesy." He grinned, and waved to the group headed to the dance floor. "Have fun storming the dance floor."

Selene: "We shall." Selene called back and waved a hand over her shoulder, before reaching out to take Amara's hand and pull he closer.

Jason: Dancing? That called for more champagne as an excuse not to.

Amara: Amara smiled at Selene, "It's been a while since we've danced together."

Mayhem: Mayhem tried hard to find somewhere safe to put his eyes - and hands, for that matter. "So - you ever been to this place before? I mean with Selene or anyone? Seems really posh."

Kyle: Kyle sneaked off to the bar, putting down his glasses and looking through all the drinks, finally deciding on one that was blue. Just to match the pants. He made his way back to Hepzibah and Hector.

Raya: "I've been here once...I think it was another dance, a little function. There are a lot of students who come here." She noticed that he seemed nervous about touching her, and simply moved his hands to her waist for him. "Are you nervous?"

Selene: "Indeed." Selene agreed and put a hand on Amara's hip. "Remind me to do this more often." They began to sway slowly to the music. A couple of the other guests looked their way, but not too obviously. Most were already used to Selene from her previous visits to the club.

Hepzibah: Hepz leaned her elbow on the bar and stared at the dance floor with a sigh. Figures she'd get stuff with all the left footed guys.

Jason: Arching an eyebrow at the sigh, Jason sat his drink aside, leaning back on the bar. "And what was that for?

Amara: Amara nodded, "I will, don't you worry... and we need to make the most of it while you can still get your arms all the way around me." She grinned, "I'll have to start taking it easy soon."

Mayhem: Mayhem smiled a little. "A little." He murmured, blushing slightly. "I-I mean, seems like every time I turn around something new's jumping at me." He moved with her to the music. "You do look good, you know."

Hepzibah: "I like to dance." She muttered, never taking her eyes off the dancers.

Jason: "And the obstacle between you and doing what you like would be?"

Selene: "I can think of a lot of activities we can do together that won't require you to get out of bed." Selene said and gave Amara a grin. Then she danced closer, pressing a kiss to the other girl's cheek.

Kyle: "Another guy?" Kyle suggested to Jason's question

Raya: "It takes a little whole to get used to, I suppose..." She smiled. "Thanks...I normally wear a lot more. I don't mean to make you nervous, wearing so little."

Hepzibah: She turned a wicked grin to Jason then nodded to Kyle. "Righto Fido."

Hec: Hector used his imense detective skills. "You wanna dance?" He asked Hepz, seeing her eye the couples on the floor.

Amara: Amara gave a little chuckle and put her arms around Selene's waist, "Oh I like the sound of that too."

Hepzibah: She nodded, turning her head back to the floor. "Yeah."

Jason: "I'm mildly afraid that if I were to dance there would be a swarm of butterflies descend on me."

Mayhem: "Oh...no. I'm used to seeing people in a lot less." Mayhem suddenly realised how that sounded. "Not that- I mean, not like that. I work in a shop that means I have to help people get changed a lot. It's just - well. Unexpected I guess. I don't want to give you the wrong ideas."

Hec: Hec grabbed her hand, and led her out onto the floor. "Just so you know... I only know ballroom... Tango, romba, salsa... That stuff..."

Kyle: "Butterflies?" Kyle asked Jason.

Hepzibah: She laughed at Hector as he led her to the floor. "Its easy. Just move to the music. All you gotta do..."

Selene: "I figured you might like it." Selene replied, dancing with Amara while keeping her cheek against hers. She couldn't resist playfully nibbling on 'Mara's earlobe. "If you want me to, I can work out a whole schedule of activities. And from what I've heard, Teagan might be eager to assist, as well."

Raya: It took a little effort to move with him, since they had such a height difference, but she smiled. "It's okay. Where do you work?"

Jason: "...I'm sure it's on the security feed." He downed the rest of his drink, deciding sloshed on chamnpagne should help withe butterfly hoards.

Hepzibah: She put her arms around his neck, "...is move."

Mayhem: "Alternative fashion store back in Plym." Mayhem smiled down at her. "We specialise in corsets. Steel-boned. On average I'd hafta help about ten people in and out of them a day."

Amara: Amara grinned, "I think that would be an excellent idea, I'm always looking for ways to spend my free time." She slid a hand down to rest on Selene's butt and gave it a little pinch.

Hec: He wrapped his arms around her waist, grinning his invisible grin the whole time. "I'll see if I can manage." His body moved fluidly in time with Hepz.

Raya: Raya giggled. "I've never worn a corset, actually...but I can imagine you having to help people into them." She listened to the little chime of the bell anklet she had clasped on before leaving, taking a calming breath. "Did you like working there?"

Hepzibah: Grinning, she moved in time to her partner and to the music. Then frowning, she cleared her throat. "Hec, the headless horseman thing is great, but I'd much prefer to dance with a whole person." She grinned at his invisible face.

Selene: Selene showed Amara a wry grin and tilted her head to the side. "Well, if you're getting fed up with this kind of dancing, this club has plenty of private rooms we could use to continue in a different fashion." She shrugged. "I doubt most guests here would miss me if I vanished for a couple of minutes."

Mayhem: "Yes..." Mayhem sighed a little sadly. "Loved it. My boss and Chaos were my mates and...well, I miss 'em a lot. It was fun."

Hec: Hec laughed out loud at that. He shifted his field to the floor, and laughed again as couples around them quickly ran from the apparent hole. His face now visible, he grinned, "Better?"

Amara: Amara gave Selene a quick kiss on the lips, "Much as I would love to, I don't think anyone's drunk enough not to miss you.... yet." She smiled a little, "But it doesn't mean we can't shuffle off later.... and then you can guess what your present is."

Hepzibah: She laughed out loud at his antics. "Much." She grinned and tapped him on the nose with her finger.

Hec: His nose scrunched up. "Good, was either the floor, or you, and I didn't wanna look like I was dancing alone...."

Selene: "I'm getting quite definite ideas, yes." Selene said and chuckled. "And in that case, we really should encourage some more drinking." As she returned and deepened the kiss, the looks they got from the others guests became more numerous. Not that it was something that unusual for a special night at the club.

Hepzibah: "Dancing is better with a partner." She winked and swayed closer to him. "There are a lot of things that are more fun with a partner..."

Amara: Amara happily returned the kiss, tightening her grip around the other girl.

Raya: "Maybe you can talk to them online? We have lots of computers for student use, they have webcams and the like," she suggested, looking up. He looked really handsome, even sad...but that wasn't what she was supposed to be thinking of!

Selene: "Being a host sucks in many ways, but I guess I shouldn't leave the others waiting on me much longer." Selene said and dragged Amara back towards the bar. "I hope they appreciate the fact that I actually care for their wellbeing. It's a rare sign of appreciation, coming from me."

Selene: The waiter whom she had given her glass approached, and Selene picked up her drink again.

Mayhem: "I got my laptop, so it's not so bad...I just miss seeing them in person." Mayhem smiled again and shrugged. "But tonight's not for getting depressed, eh? Seems Selene's having fun."

Hec: "Ha... yeah." His hold on her tightened a bit as their hips moved in time.

Jason: There was only so much champagne Jason was willing to go through to keep himself occupied. He also had the best toy ever for that after all. Smirking wickedly, he decided that Selene's party needed a special guest, and a large white rabbit came hopping around the bar towards the dance floor.

Amara: Amara smiled and leaned to kiss Selene's neck, "I don't know," she said, "You can be very... accommodating." she grinned at her.

Raya: "Yeah, she is, I hope. She's a nice girl." Raya shrugged with her partner. "You know...I like all your tattoos. They look really interesting. I wish I could get one."

Hepzibah: Hepz felt Hec's fingertips gripping her hips as she molded herself against him. Her short skirt made even shorter in the process. She slid her arms even tighter around him.

Selene: "Sometimes I can be convinced to be, yes." Selene replied, took a sip of her drink, then turned to arch an eyebrow at the large white rabbit showing up. "Now that's something you don't see every day."

Amara: Just then Amara's eyes settled on something she wasn't expecting to see and she had to do a double take. "Indeed," she agreed with Selene.

Mayhem: "You do?" Mayhem glanced down at himself, blushing slightly. "I mostly get 'em from a tattooist down the road when I'm bored. Most people think they're kinda weird....specially the one over my heart."

Kyle: Kyle blinked when he thought he saw something but the dancing people got in the way. He stared down to his strong blue drink and thought it was probably just his imagination. He emptied the drink.

Jason: Taking a seat at the stool beside him, Jason let the rabbit weave in and out between people, letting the scent waff up just a bit to be noticable.

Selene: "This calls for the appropriate soundtrack." Turning towards the bar, she motioned to barman to lean over. Selene told him to play the song White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane. "Looks as if it's time for this party to take a turn towards the psychedelic." She added with a grin.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah stopped midstride and looked about. Did she smell a rabbit??

Raya: "I do. Normally I think they're a little permanent, but the clockworks look really different." She smiled, reaching up to touch one on his arm, and the one over his chest. "I like that one, over your heart."

Jason: "Oh that's perfect." Jason snorted as he heard the music start up.

Amara: Amara giggled, "Well, with you as hostess and guest of honour, it was never going to stay normal for long." She grinned at her again.

Kyle: Kyle put his glass down on the bar and sniffed. That was definately what he saw. He slowly turned and moved closer to the crowd of dancers, looking around.

Selene: "I'd be very disappointed if it would have." Selene agreed, nodding at Amara. She leaned against the bar and emptied her drink.

Jason: And the bait is seen. Jason pretended not to be watching but his eyes were glued, letting the rabbit see Kyle and freeze.

Mayhem: Mayhem shivered a little bit when she touched him. "You do? Um. I got that one on a whim. Mum didn't like it much." He grinned. "I'm planning on getting more done. Are these tattoos or drawn on?" He tapped a henna pattern on her, not quite registering the new scent battling for attention.

Hec: Hector laughed as he Hepz's head whipped to the rabbit. "Focus...." He laughed and pinched her through the skirt.

Kyle: Kyle froze when he spotted the rabbit. Waiting. Biding his time for the right moment.

Jason: This was probably a horrible idea. Jason was good at having those of late. Still, he let the rabbit sniff, twitch, and bolt away from Kyle.

Raya: "I'd love to do one in henna...but I can't draw nearly that well. I noramlly just do little stuff." She looked down at the little design he'd tapped, around her navel. "They're henna dye, just drawn on. They fade after a few weeks."

Raya: She registered the shiver and drew her hand back with a little blush. "Sorry."

Hepzibah: The pinch brought her back. "Sorry." She blushed beneath her fur. "I could have sworn I smelled a-" She caught sight a white image flash behind them. Then she turned to see Kyle, wound up like a spring, ready to pounce. "Oh no..."

Selene: Feeling the influence of the alcohol taking a firmer hold of her, Selene began to dance to the music all by herself. She swayed slow and fast, alternately, her mutant physique adding an unnatural air to some of her movements.

Amara: Amara accepted another glass of fruit juice and watched the progress of the rabbit around the room. "If this goes the way of the laser pointer we could be in trouble..."

Kyle: Kyle twisted and turned and slid and even shoved a little past people, moving as fast as he could for the white ball.

Mayhem: "I could....probably draw some on for you..." Mayhem offered. "Don't be sorry. It's just. Well. I don't....often get people wanting to dance with me." He muttered. "Um. But yes! I can draw on some steampunky things. If you want."

Hec: Hec held on tight as Kyle bolted past them after a large white ball. "Oh this could be bad..."

Hepzibah: Hepz grabbed Hector by the hand and started to drag him off the floor. "I think we may want to sit this next one out." How in the Hell did a rabbit get in here?? Then she caught sight of Jason with a very satsified expression on his face.

Jason: Letting the rabbit scurry not quite fast enough, Jason sat back, waiting for Kyle to catch as he pondered just what would happen as he did.

Raya: She smiled brightly at the offer, moving a little closer as if to assure him she did really want to dance. "That'd be really nice, if you could do that. You're a good dancer," she murmured quietly. "You know we can program the DR to be a dance room, too..."

Hec: "Sounds good..." He followed her back to the bar area and saw Jason. "Ha.. Hey... you know what'd be really funny?" He asked Jason.

Kyle: There was a crash as Kyle used a waiter to help him turn a sharp corner, jumping over a guest that must have fallen, Kyle made a tackle and grab for the white rabbit.

Jason: "What's that?" Jason looked up momentarily from his work.

Hec: He watched Kyle going for the rabbit, "If inside the rabbit suit, Mo popped out... That'd be kinda really funny."

Mayhem: "I-" Mayhem was saved from having to answer that by Kyle nearly barrelling into them after a white blur. "Jesus!" He pulled Raya out of the way, not noticing that he'd pulled her against him, watching Kyle with wide eyes. "What the fuck?"

Selene: Selene danced with a couple of random people, moving from person to person, much to everyones bewilderment. She stopped as she watched Kyle chase after the rabbit. Oh, yes, that party was finally going to get started.

Jason: "I was saving that possibility for a cake. I'll have to ask Selene though." Jason smirked and looked back to Kyle and the bunny, letting it explode in small red fireworks, cancelling out the touch part of the illusion because he didn't really need to make anyone feel burned.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah sighed as she leaned back against the bar to watch the beginning of this fiasco. Managing to supress her own feral instints this time, she shook her head. "You can dress him up - but you can't take him out."

Raya: "Oh, hey!" Raya turned her head, alarmed, to see Kyle, not really noticing she was pressed up against Mayhem quite firmly. "What was that?"

Jason: "Was that directed to me or to Kyle?"

Selene: "I'm all for a cake." Selene told Jason as she swayed past the group of students near the bar.

Jason: "Excellent, so who would you like popping out of it?"

Amara: Amara half watched Selene as she listened to the murmur of conversation around her,

Mayhem: "Um. Rabid Kyle I think." Mayhem looked down - and suddenly realised just how close they were. He bit his lip, carefully moving away, blushing hard under the makeup again. "Um. Do. Do you want a drink? I-I'm getting a bit hot."

Selene: Selene stopped and put on a contemplative expression. Suddenly, her face lit up. "A Darth Vader stripper!"

Hec: Hector grabbed a glass of sherry, and took a sip. "Yeah tha... what? Vader stripper?...."

Kyle: Kyle gave a growl. Everytime he grabbed for the thing it either was just a little too far or just slipped out of his fingertips. That only got Kyle more worked up and more intent on getting that rabbit.

Raya: "Kyle....?" She wondered, blinking at the blue-tinted blur running around. "Oh, um. Yeah, we...we probably should stop, if he's...um. Running around." She blushed at being so very close, stepping back.

Jason: "A..." Jason was never asking Selene what she wanted for her birthday cake ever, ever again. "Well...okay then. Does he need to keep his mask on?"

Amara: Amara raised her eyebrow and turned her head at the mention of the stripper, sensing that this conversation was not to be missed.

Mayhem: "Yes. Um. What're you drinking?" Mayhem pulled off his hat, running a hand through his dreads before using two of the longest to tie them back into a thick ponytail and resettling his hat.

Selene: Cackling a bit manically, Selene clapped her hands from sheer excitement. Having Jason around was always entertaining. She should consider hiring out in form of a party service. "Oh, yes, please. That should stay on." She paused. "Hm, maybe something with Ewoks, too. But they'd have to suffer..."

Hepzibah: "You know you're likely to give Kyle an aneurism out there." She watch, impressed at Kyle as he turned and twisted and kept on his imaginary prey. "He's good." She commented, picking up a drink, her tail flicking with interest.

Raya: "A drink sounds really good." She pulled nervously at the long braid down her back, pulling it over a shoulder. "Um. Just juice..." She looked up with a little smile, trying not to be so skittish.

Jason: "He'll catch it soon enough." Jason sighed, not quite believing that he was about to create stripper Vader with tortured Ewoks...well the second part he could believe but stripper Vader was going to be difficult to make himself make. Still, he illusioned a set of doors opening and the cake being wheeled out, complete with Ewoks pulling it with Boba Fett lashing them with a whip to go faster.

Mayhem: Okay, she was smelling nervous for some reason. Mayhem gave her a reassuring smile, leading her back to the others and getting some form of cocktail for himself and a juice for her, passing it over. "L-like I said. I'd be happy to do you some henna steampunk....then you can see if you want it permenantly."

Selene: "You know, I should have asked for a cake from the club staff." Selene mused. "While we're at this theme... it should have been a chocolate cake, in the shape of Han Solo frozen in carbonite. And everyone would have gotten a piece of him."

Selene: Selene added this to the list of tings she just had to do at the right time in the future.

Kyle: By the sound of the crash, the vase must have been pretty expensive. Expensive things usually had loud pitches. The same went for the crystal glasses. And hopefully the curtains could be replaced. Another growl when the rabbit slipped away.

Amara: Amara looked to the approaching Mayhem and Raya and smiled at them then giggled at Selene.

Selene: Selene clasped her hands, staring like a happy child at the whipped Ewoks. "Ooh, this is most excellent."

Jason: "Oi, Shaw is going to be so pleased about that." Jason made a face at the vase crashing. Well, not like it didn't happen a lot at these sorts of events. He just shook his head quietly as the cake was wheeled to a stop in front of Selene.

Hec: Hector shook his head at the cake entering. "I am so not watching this..." He faced back towards the bar and ordered up another drink.

Raya: "Thanks... I'd like that, a lot." She took the juice from him, with a tiny sigh. She'd liked dancing with Mayhem, though the last parts had made her just a little...out of her depth. "Han Solo?"

Hepzibah: 'Hoo boy!" Hepz cringed as the draperies and knick nacks were sacraficed to satisfy the hunt. "Hope you all have insurance." She nudged Hector. "Come on, don't you want to see how this whole thing plays out??"

Amara: Amara watched the cake bein wheeled in and winced at the sounds of things breaking, "Oh dear...." she turned back to the bar and ordered another drink, wishing she could have something alcoholic.

Jason: "I don't want to and I'm the cause for it." Jason decided it was a good thing his birthday was already passed as Han Solo's head was pushed off of the cake and out slithered Vader.

Selene: "No need to worry about that." Selene said, waving dismissively at the sound of something crashing. "I'll talk to Shaw about all the damage we intend to do here, anyway."

Hec: "Ha... No... not really." He laughed, and downed a jayger bomb. He put an arm around her waist and leaned on her, a little tired.

Mayhem: "Star Wars." Mayhem suppliled, eyes wide as he watched the cake with wide green eyes. "This is wrong on so many levels." He promptly turned his back, leaning on the bar. Nope. Did not want.

Amara: Amara had to laugh at the bewildered expressions on the faces of the other guests. This was priceless.

Selene: Selene waved a waiter over without actually looking at him, snatching a glass of alcohol from the tray. She grinned wickedly, never taking her eyes off the cake, and the Vader popping out of it.

Hepzibah: "We could totally sneak out if you wanted." She smiled, slyly. "No one would even notice." She winced again as the sound of some expensive broke.

Jason: "So, Selene," Jason thought to ask as the Ewocks laid down so that Vader would have stairs to walk down on from the cake. "Is this going to be a full Monty Vader?"

Raya: "I know who he is...just...a cake of him? That's a little morbid." She looked the cake over a little apprehensively, shaking her head slowly. "I think i'll just eat when we get home..." she said to Mayhem.

Mayhem: "I think so too." Mayhem sipped his cocktail, muttering something about rule 34 and not being able to un-see things.

Selene: "Hm, maybe he should keep at least some kind of pants on, as disappointing as this might be." Selene said holding up a finger. "After all, we have posh elderly people here, and wouldn't want to risk upsetting their prude old little hearts."

Kyle: Kyle was so close to the Rabbit he could taste it. Just one hard lunge at it. Which he did, finally grabbing it in midflight, tumbling and skidding to a halt on his back, right in front of the cake. He looked up to see Selene and a dancing guy with a helmet and breathing problem. He recognized that guy from somewhere. "Rabbit?" Kyle asked Selene, holding it up.

Jason: Oh sweet relief! "Right, I'll be sure to leave him some decency then."

Hec: He laughed. "If you wanna. I'm good either way." pockets are full, and I know where the pawn shop is... "I'm taking one of these bottles when I leave in any case...."

Raya: "Maybe we can dance again, sometime." When I'm wearing more clothes... she thought. Mayhem was really nice. "If you want to."

Selene: Selene glanced down at Kyle, who held the rabbit up for her. "That's lovely, my dear. Though, I'm afraid I'm not in the mood for imaginary rabbit right now. But thank you very much, anyway." She looked back up at the dancing Vader and drank more of her whiskey.

Amara: Amara giggled as Kyle finally caught the rabbit, "Well done, Kyle!" she called.

Mayhem: "Um. That would be...nice." Mayhem smiled at Raya. "I wouldn't mind at all."

Selene: She tore her eyes off the dancing ilusion, and glanced back down again, smirking this time. "I might be in the mood for something else, however."

Kyle: "Imaginary?" Kyle asked, lookinhg at the thing in his hand, turning it around, sniffing it. "Imaginary?"

Jason: Dancing Vader was going to be in his mind for days. Jason just really hoped he didn't accidentally create him in his sleep. That was something he was sure that he could never live down.

Hepzibah: She nodded in agreement with Hector as she stared at Kyle and his 'kill.' "Geez...it's a sad day for ferals everywhere. Kyle got faked out."

Kyle: "Something else?" Kyle asked looking up at Selene.

Hec: "Well... Jason is the best at what he does." He smiled, and quickly reached behind the bar and grabbed a few bottles while the tenders attention was on Vader.

Selene: "I'm afraid it is." Selene explained. "As convincing as it might be." She tilted her head sideways and shrugged, then reached out to stroke her hand over Kyle's head. "Hm, yes, why not." Selene gestured him to stand up.

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow at Hector, "You know that's free already, right?"

Jason: "And what I do is oh so disturbing." He mumbled half-heartedly as he had Vader get closer to Selene. Hell, if he was doing this he might as well toss in an illusionary lapdance to boot, right?

Raya: Raya swallowed nervously, watching Kyle with the rabbit, and the others, to give her a moment to decide whether to say something or not. "Um, Mayhem?"

Hepzibah: "Didn't fool me," Hepz answered smugly. "Not for long anyway."

Mayhem: Mayhem blinked. "Mmm?"

Hec: "Yeah... but most places frown on you if you walk out with it...." He said putting the bottles in his invisi-backpack. "Yeah... right." He smiled at her smug expression.

Amara: "... You can make it invisible...." Amara failed to see where the problem was there.

Selene: The alcohol, dancing with Amara, and a barely dressed Darth Vader had put Selene in a certain mood. "I assume it will go almost unnoticed if we excuse ourselves from the party for a couple of minutes." She whispered near Kyle's ear. "How about I show you some of the more private parts of the club? There are some lovely secluded rooms."

Raya: if there was going to be an imaginary Darth Vader lapdance, she might as well. "You're really nice, you know? And really handsome." She bit her tongue as she tried to not sound like she was hitting on him. "I really am bad at talking to people, I'm sorry."

Jason: "If I wasn't busy creating the worlds strangest lapdance I'd test your resolve on believing my illusions." Jason looked over to Hepzibah momentarily before letting Vader fling his cape over Selene.

Selene: Selene turned back at the dancing Vader, grinning devilishly while the illusion danced right in front of her. Yes, this certainly did make for a welcome birthday present.

Mayhem: "I- wait. What?" Mayhem stared at her for a couple of seconds before blushing hard and switching his stare to his drink. "I-I-I...thank you. Um. You're. Really nice and. Pretty too...."

Amara: Amara resisted saying 'Awwwww' at the scene between Mayhem and Raya and smiled to herself, sipping her drink.

Hepzibah: "What?" Hepz swiveled her head up to Hector. "Even I had enough sense to know a white rabbit wouldn't just appear." Then she looked at their costumes. Two mad hatters and a crazed Cheshire Cat. "Then again..."

Hec: "But I still gotta get it" He said with a, D'uh, face. He laughed at Jason, you know, you could make a killing with this in the red-light district.

Selene: The unreal Vader danced in front of her, and Selene did the same while the cape concealed them. Jason's illusions certainly were realistic. They even felt real to the touch.

Kyle: Still a little confused about the rabbit in his hands, but the way Selene whispered, the fluffy thing found immediately a new home in Jason's hands. "Private parts?" He wondered.

Hec: "Uh huh... And when that rabbit showed up, you woulda been right after Kyle had someone not broke ya outa it." He smiled again.

Raya: "I'm not trying to, like...hit on you or anything. just...saying." She blushed like him, fighting not to do the sane thing and shut up. "Thanks. I...um. I sound really foolish right now."

Hepzibah: She smirked and jabbed Hector in the ribs. "Would not," she whispered up to his ear. "I know how to behave in public."

Mayhem: "No more then I do." He stared at his drink a little longer before downing it in one go. "Um. Thank you."

Amara: Amara wondered vaguely how much vitamin C she could have before she overdosed on it. She decided more food would provide a suitable distraction and headed over to where the sweet things were located.

Selene: Selene hummed affirmatively and nodded. She struggled to pull her attention away from Vader for a moment. "Yes, very private." She took Kyle's hand. "As intriguing as this illusion here might be, I'd prefer something more real right now. Let's go, shall we?" She dragged Kyle away from the dance floor.

Jason: He laughed at Hector's suggestion. "Yes, I won't say I've not made some jests about the possibilities of that use." He looked downa t his hands, surprised to find his rabbit there. "...thaaanks." He let it vanish, and Vader grew more nude.

Hec: He almost started to bust out laughing again, but held it in for fear of his ribs. "Wanna go misbehave in private?" He whispered back, grinning.

Kyle: "Woah...but...that guy's almost naked. Don' you wanna watch?" Kyle asked as he was being pulled away by Selene.

Selene: "I'll have Jason tape it for me with his brain." Selene replied.

Hepzibah: Looking around briefly, the feline adjusted her waist coat and tipped her hat as she nodded to Hec. "You read my mind."

Raya: "You're...welcome. And thank you too." She felt a little giddy at being able to say that to someone--a boy--without running away. "I can, um. Wear this again for you if you like it. I...um...most guys...." she stopped, thinking of what most guys would like. Shutting up now.

Mayhem: Mayhem tipped his hat a little further over his face to hide the sudden grin at that, despite the blush. "I'll um....we'll...I mean...." He shut his mouth for a second. Out of my depth here. Waaaay out of it. "...Maybe. Later. Yes."

Hec: Hector stood, and walked waveringly with his arm round Hepz. "Hey... is there a play I can lay down a bit.... I can't hold my liquer.." He asked to one of the waiters as he stumbled along.

Amara: Amara helped herself to some small cakes and leaned against the buffet table as she ate.

Hepzibah: "Come on," Hepz sighed putting her arm around him with a grin to the waiter. "He's a lush, but he's a cute lush."

Raya: She laughed at him tipping his hat down, deciding to be a little bold. "You're...really cute when you smile." She set her glass down, realizing she'd emptied it already. "I'm gonna shut up now."

Hec: Hec thanked the guy, and took another drink off his tray and he followed the directions out of the big room into one of the hallways. "Ok... so down here... and was like 5th room... on the... left?" He said walking down the hall way counting doors.

Jason: Letting a sigh of relief out as he saw Selene pulling Kyle away from the dancing extravaganza, Jason let the illusion fade out just as Vader turned out to be sporting some Jabba thong and turned back to the bar. "More champange, please God."

Mayhem: "I would, before you make me blush so much I pass out." Mayhem laughed, feeling a little tipsy. "But thank you. 'Least you managed to distract me from naked Vader. He gone yet?"

Raya: "Yeah, he...he is." She blushed, wanting to hide behind her hair; but she'd braided it back and it would take soe work to get it undone. "Yeah, naked...people...are, um, kinda new to me."

Mayhem: "You and me both. Um. Half-naked? Well, come summer....you know? But...." Mayhem trailed off.

Raya: "Well, in summer, I...um. I do wear less. Just...I'm still getting used to wearing...less clothes."

Amara: Amara finished her food and drifted back to the bar asking for a glass of water this time and glaring at the barman when he gave her a funny look.

Selene: Selene slinked back into the main room a couple of minutes later, Kyle in tow. She assured to correct fit of her costume before heading across the room back to the others. She grabbed a glass of champagne along the way. "Oh, I see Mr. Vader left the building."

Mayhem: Mayhem pushed his tophat off his face, ordering another drink, tail curling a little randomly. "Yeah...I noticed you were wearing the....thing. Um." Way to sound intelligent. "I guess it must be weird...being seen dressed in that..."

Jason: "He left you the Ewoks though." Jason nodded towards the illusionary creatures still laying down on the floor.

Amara: Amara frowned as Selene came back in with Kyle. Where had they been? Though she could guess, she didn't like to think about it.

Selene: "Ooooh, excellent." Selene arched her eyebrows. "That's quite tempting. I wonder if Boba Fett would lend me his whip." She took a sip of champagne.

Kyle: As Kyle, with a geniune grin on his face, grabbed a drink from a waiter, the waiter motioned him southward, and he looked down, and zipped up.

Raya: "It's...different. But I used to wear a lot more. This is still a little new, though...yeah."

Jason: "That can be arranged." Jason called up the whip again, handing it to Selene...though arming her was probably a bad idea.

Selene: "Ooh, this is fascinating." Selene held up the whip and inspected it. "So many possibilities..." She turned to look at Jason. "I wonder if the other guests would enjoy hunting down Ewoks. Then again, who wouldn't enjoy hunting down Ewoks?"

Mayhem: Mayhem just nodded, nursing his drink and glancing at Selene, raising a painted eyebrow at the whip. Should I make a comment? He thought for a moment, then shook his head slightly. Wasn't worth the pain.

Raya: "Why're we hunting Ewoks?" Raya asked. "I'm...um. Not exactly dressed to wandering anywhere."

Jason: "Well...they're there for the taking." Jason shrugged. Nope, arming Selene wasn't a good idea.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

And here's a picture of Selene's costume for the evening: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... d30947.jpg
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6