4/3 Instance: The Miracle of Birth

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Andreas: "Okay, that's nice...Up and down, up and down...don#t forget the breathing." Andreas was supporting Tessa's weight in the shallow end of the pool while she was doing the gymnastics the doctor had taught them to finally induce birth.

Tessa: "I'm going to forget how to breathe?" Tessa cocked her head and gave Andy a look. "It's not that bad, being pregnant. Not that I'd really want to do it again... I'm sort of anxious to see her; it's been nine months."

Andreas: "Well, you have to breathe that special way, you know what the doctor said..." He shifted his weight to reach a more stable stance. Gosh, she was heavy nowadays...

Andreas: "But yeah, it would be nice to finally see her." He gave her a smile that nicely concealed his worry about whether his daughter might be born with some too obvious mutation. He really didn#t want to sneak out of the hospital in the middle of the night to avoid registtration hassles...

Tessa: "We've been waiting a while now, haven't we?" She asked, leaning into her fiance's shoulder. It did somewhat worry her that their child might be too obvious, and forced to register, among other concerns... "She's goig to be a beautiful baby girl."

Andreas: "She's going to be astonishing. We'll have to live close to a graveyard so I can get rid of the boys bugging her..." The tone in his voice left it open to whether he was joking or not.

Tessa: Tessa merely shook her head, brushing her hands over Andy's hair. "She'll have her daddy's looks, won't she? And...I don't know what mutation. I hope it's nothing we can't figure out."

Andreas: "Maybe we should have McCoy check on her as soon as you two are back?"

Tessa: "We probably should. I don't know what we're going to say to everyone wanting to see her."

Andreas: "They have to wait," he pointed out. "We're doing this right and we're doing it good. First it's about what's good for you and her." Those words were enforced by a kiss on her wet hair.

Tessa: "SO you've said, all these months." Tessa smiled, taking a deep breath at the kick the baby gave. "I think I'm going to get out for a bit...I'll just sit on the edge." She was only wearing a bikini, so it was easy enough to dry off with the towels they'd put on the tiled edge.

Andreas: "Hmmm, okay then. I guess you can do with a short break without popping like a balloon." With that he hastily departed from her into deeper waters so her wrath wouldn't reach him.

Tessa: She only laughed and shook her head, wet hair being tied back into a tail at her nape. "No, I think I should be alright...." She sat on the slick tiled edge carefully, sighing at the pressure on her middle.

Andreas: "You know..." Andreas said between a series of backstrokes. "It's good that the birth hasn't happened yet. I haven't figured out how to completely assemble the crip yet."

Tessa: "Did you read the instructions?" She has to ask, otherwise he'll never do it, under guise of being a guy. That was Andy for you. "Oh... She fet what she thought was a kick, putting a hand to the side of her belly.

Andreas: "Acting up again? Maybe she thought she should practice together with you?" Then he came closer again, a smirk on his face. "And obviously I read the instructions. They're in Swedish or some other godless language that most likely will bring forth the demons of hell if recited..."

Tessa: Tessa tried to laugh at that, but the contraction of her diaphragm was a little painful. And...why was she wet again? She'd jsut dried off nto two minutes ago... She touched her thigh and her figners came away a little sticky. "Andy...I think... I think my water broke."

Andreas: "Yeeeaaaahhh, funny." He poked his tongue out at her lame joke.

Tessa: "I'm not joking." She rubbed her fingers together, brushing them off on the towel, which for the most part was also wet. "I'm serious, my towel is all wet too..."

Andreas: "Aw, fuck!" He hurried over the edge of the pool, needing two tries before finally managing to get out of the wateer without slipping and cracking his head open. Then he got the towel and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Andreas: "Go to the car, I#ll get your bag and McCoy!" With that he went off. I hope she dries herself before sitting down in the Porsche...

Tessa: Tessa took the towel and dried off, pulling on the sundress she'd used as a cover-up to come down to the pool. This was really making her nervous--what happened if she couldn't do a normal delivery, or if the baby was obvious, at the hospital? Would they let them leave, then?

Andreas: Increased speed and strength could come quite in handy at times. For example if you have to jump over Ben to get to your room, get your delivering fiancee's bag, jump over Ben on your way back down, step on Adriana's newest little friend in the hallway when turning around in the hallway only to finally resurface from the mansion with the bag in one hand and dragging the slightly confused Hank McCoy after yourself.

Tessa: Tessa gave the doctor a small smile, arms under her belly where she was situated in the seat. "You don't have to hurry so much, Andy...I'm not going to deliver right this instant. Just...soon."

Andreas: "I'd prefer you'd do it in the hospital rather than the Porsche though, darling." They don't MAKE that upholstery anymore!. Then he shoved McCoy on the backseat, threw the bag on his lap, and opened the passenger's door for Tessa.

Tessa: "I won't, it will be fine." If she told herself that enough times she'd believe it, right? Though the contractions she was having weren't uncomfortable, just...a little frightening.

Andreas: But he didn't really hear her anymore. He shifted the gear and let the engine roar when they shot out from the garage, only barely noticing McCoy saying something about getting them to the hospital safely, then his perception went into tunnel vision.

Tessa: Tessa just shut her eyes for the drive, not wanting to be sick or worried the entire drive, even if it was short.

Andreas: ((Time passes))

Andreas: A red flurry stopped with screeching tires in front of the hospital, adding burned rubber to the distinct smell of hospitals up to the fourth story through every opened window.

Tessa: Tessa merely rolled her eyes at the German obscenities, climbing out of the car and smoothing her dress nervously as she walked in. "Andy, please calm down. Both of us should be level-headed for this, especially you." Though she couldn't help feeling very nervous, and very excited, that after nine months she was going to have her baby.

Andreas: "yeah yeah yeah." He had listened with only half an ear since he was busy shoving McCoy through the entrance. "Seriously man, one could think I'm puppeting you!"

Tessa: "Andy." She put a hand on his shoulder gently. "Calm down. It will take a few hours to get anywhere, and yelling won't help." She smiled at the nurse at the station, recieving one in return. "First baby."

Andreas: "Well..well..." He was folding his arms and angrily tapping his foot while McCoy was checking Tessa in and explained to the nurse which doctor she had to call so he would be allowed to attend the birth in case there would be mutation-related problems.

Andreas: "Why did I race here then if it will take hours?!"

Tessa: "Because you were impatient and worried," she said, giving him a kiss to the cheek. "It takes a while to get to the point of delivery."

Andreas: "Yeah..but..." He was gestigulating wildly. "Isn't there anyone I can give money?!"

Tessa: "Not to speed things up. It's just nature." Tessa smiled, taking the chair one of the nurses offered to sit in. "All we can do is wait for things to happen as they're going to," Tessa explained. "Just calm down."

Andreas: He crouched down next to her and held her hand. "It's just...I don't want to see you suffer...I just love you so much." Then he kissed her hand lovingly.

Tessa: "I won't, I promise." She smiled, bringing her hand up to his cheek. "They'll give me drugs."

Andreas: "Drugs are great, aren't they?" He had to laugh at that but got serious again quite fast. "Will she be okay?"

Tessa: "She will be fine, really. Nothing's going to hurt the baby." She smiled and leaned her forehead against Andreas' shoulder, laughing a little nervously.

Andreas: "Can I...can I stay with you? Do you think they'll be okay with it?...I mean, they're going to let a hairy blue guy in, after all..."

Tessa: "It should be fine for you to stay. It won't be anything horribly difficult, I don't think."

Tessa: A nurse came around and said that her room was ready, and offered a hand to help her up. "We should go. The sooner we get settled down the easier it will be."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

d'aww :) babeh!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Name: Megara Jasmine
Length: Nineteen (19) inches
Weight: six pounds, four ounces

[Edited on 4/4/09 by wingyding]
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

D'Awwwwww! :D :bounce
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen