10/05 Instance: Down the Rabbit Hole

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current

Monet: Monet turned down a short hallway and found a door she hadn't seen before. "Hmm." She wasted no time in opening it to examine the room beyond, only slightly surprised to find a garage. Monet walked in and looked around, pausing as she heard a faint sound of metal on metal then she saw a pair of feet sticking out from underneath a Porsche.

Monet: She smirked and decided she wanted to try and startle the person so she reached down quietly and quickly grabbed a foot and yanked hard enough to pull him out a bit, then she lifted herself and landed to sit silently on the hood.

Andreas: Funnily enough Andreas first heard the *BOING* before he realised that it had been caused by a fatefull meeting of his forehead with some very hard metal. "OUCH!"

Andreas: A few German swearwords where followed by "Son of a bitch! You're going down!" He pulled himself out completely and jumped up, a slight net of yellow glow starting to show while his head turned wildly to find the doomed offender.

Andreas: ...Which turned out to be the new girl, M-something (he still wasn't very good with names). Way to go for a first impression.

Monet: Monet smirked at the man cussing at her in German, "Also wirklich, spricht man so mit einer Dame?" She crossed her legs and leaned back on her hands as she looked over at him.

Andreas: "I don't see a lady in here." He had no interest in giving that brat a chance to show off her language skills so he stuck to English.

Andreas: So he continued while wiping his hands off with an oily rag. "I doubt you would have tried to harass me if you were one." She got quite a mean eye along with that comment.

Monet: Monet just continued to grin at him, "Liebling, you obviously do not know me then. I am a lady. But I also like to have a bit of fun and I have to tell you, hearing you curse was quite fun. Also the look on your face when you realized I was not a male."

Andreas: He folded his arms in front of his far too dirty shirt and gave her a look of the category 'Bitch, please.'. Now that was a catty one.

Andreas: "I'm pretty sure you're not a lady, Liebste. I would know, having met the all my life." He let his eyes wander over the laid back stature in front of him. "You're just another woman who substitutes adequate behaviour with a fine upbringing and fashion. I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton calls herself a lady too. You should sign up to be her next best friend..."

Monet: Monet arched an eyebrow, "Paris Hilton? Please. That woman has less class than a rhino on speed." She looked at the car she was sitting on and nodded approvingly, "Who owns this? And how much are they paying you to work on it?"

Andreas: "I own this. And I'm working for free." Yet another one who's only interested in money, great...Mind you, hasn't been too long since I was like that...only less boobs...

Monet: "Ah. You do not look the type able to own a car such as this," she looked him over once. "I could never understand it when my brother worked on his car either. Just buy a mechanic. That is what they are there for, after all."

Andreas: "I wouldn't know where to put him if I bought a mechanic." Wiping his hands off again, this time on his trousers, he crouched down and looked under the car. Somewhere down there had to be a screwdriver MIA.

Andreas: "And maybe your brother, as I, just liked the idea of being productive. Making something work with your own hands, creating it." He reached far under the car after getting a glimpse of something sparkly. "As close a men can come to giving birth, you know?"

Monet: Monet scoffed a laugh, "Mmm. Yes. Productive." Marcus certainly had been productive alright. "From what I have heard, giving birth is not very much fun."

Andreas: "I've heard in involves pooping. Nature sure is a sarcastic bitch." There it was, he had finally reached the screwdriver and came back up. "So, what doth the princess do in ye good ol' bodyshop?"

Monet: Monet rolled her eyes, "My name is, Monet and I would appreciate it if you used it. I am in here because I got bored and decided to walk around. I found a door I had never seen and it led me here."

Andreas: "Passed some mirrors on the way here? I haven't seen a rabbit, if you intended to ask." He played around with the tool while giving her a mocking look. This was funa, he hadn't talked down a bitch (aka. his mother) since last Christmas and had started to miss it. You never know what you've got until it's gone.

Monet: "Of course you wouldn't have seen one, you louse. It appears your head is too far up your ass to have seen one even if it did choose to follow your stench in here." Monet jostled her foot up and down a bit, growing increasingly more bored with this disgusting male.

Andreas: "Pardon me, your ladyship." She received a mock bow, though perfectly executed, and a sneered smile.

Andreas: But he already had been distracted from his works, so he might as well try a genuie approach at getting to know his schoolmate. "So anyway, what leads you here? 'Here' being Xavier's wonderful world of wondrous wonders."

Monet: Monet rolled her eyes at his bow then followed that with rolling her neck. "A few of your classmates came to my house in Bosnia and picked me up. My father insisted I come along with them."

Andreas: "I hope Xavier told them that they have to walk you out and feed you each day if they want to keep you. Are you housebroken?"

Monet: Monet sat up a bit straighter at that and narrowed her eyes at him, "Excuse me? Perhaps I heard you wrong. Doubtful, but I have decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you try again."

Andreas: He patted his pockets absentmindedly. "I'm sure I got a doggy treat somewhere..."

Monet: She spun on the hood so her legs were hanging off on the side closest to him. "Oh, are you hungry? Because if you can't find your snack, you might try outside. I have heard tale that you creatures tend to eat your own feces."

Andreas: "Oh, so you are searching a rabbit?" Obviously quite amused Andreas rubbed his chin. "You know, you're a feisty one..."

Monet: Monet quirked up a corner of her lip, "I might have found one, but I did not believe rabbits let themselves get so unbelievably dirty." She leaned back on her hands again, "And your point with that statement would be what?"

Andreas: "Hmm, don't know." He scratched his head and gave her a wide grin. "Guess I'd hit on you if I hadn't a girlfriend already."

Andreas: Then he rose a finger and waved it at her. "But you really should be carefull. A lot of the people here could be taken aback by your attitude." Then he shrugged. "no need making this more complicated than it is already."

Monet: "Really? A female has found herself attracted to you?" Monet's smirk grew a touch, "I find that awfully hard to believe." She rolled her eyes and let her head fall back a bit, "And do you really think I care how others are effected by the way I act? I do not care if it gets more 'complicated'. I do not find it complicated at all to begin with."

Andreas: "Well, guess we have to wait until your first bombing or kidnapping then." He tired to blend out the unpleasant pictures that popped up in his mind.

Monet: "Bombing? Kidnapping?" Monet rolled her eyes, "Really. You must be insane. Victor mentioned explosions, now you are talking about bombings and kidnappings?"

Andreas: "Those were some awesome parties...," he tried to distract her. That wasn't really something he felt like explaining right now. Shouldn't have started anyway.

Andreas: "Okay, I hope I was of some entertainment value, but it's time I get back to work." He lay down and shuffled himself under the car again. "If you feel like talking to my wiggling feet, be my guest."

Monet: "Awesome parties? You have that kind of thing happen often at your parties? My, what an extremely odd place." She slid off the car and kicked his foot lightly. "Good bye. I'm sorry, I would be polite and use your name, but you were never polite enough to tell it to me."

Andreas: "Andreas von Strucker, Baron of Wolfenstein, pleasure." He didn't like to use his title normally, but he felt like it was a nice little finishing hit to her ego this time.

Monet: "Monet St. Croix, daughter of Cartier St. Croix, ambassador of Europe." She smirked, not at all put off by his title. In fact it amused her. "It has been a pleasure. Perhaps I will see you later, white rabbit."

Andreas: "Bye, Alice." Weird girl...
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Tessa: 'Scuse me?
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Originally posted by wingyding
Tessa: 'Scuse me?
'bout which part?
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

She's a mean one...miss grinch...
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.