8/10 Instance: Low Blows

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timeline right after kiss and tell

Rogue: Rogue's hands hadn't stopped wringing at each other since they walked out of Vic's room. Andy had given her a funny look, but had been vital in being able to tell her that Sam was in the library. She paused outside the door and whimpered a bit, quickly walking away from the door a few feet, shaking her hands out. "Ah cain't."

Victor: Vic rubbed his face. Now that he was out of his room - and sober - he really wasn't sure this was a good idea, but Anna felt she needed to do it. "Listen, doll, y' said ya wanted to tell him. Ya can, yeah? I'll be righ' here wit' ya, and it'll probably be me he'll be more angry at anyway."

Rogue: Rogue made a noise of frustration then gave a nervous chuckle as she went over to give him a quick hug. "Ah really 'preciate this, Vic... 'M sorry." Crap. Ok, best to just do it. She took a deep breath and walked through the library doors, spotting Sam studying away at a table by himself almost immediately. She gave a tiny whimper then put on a brave face as she made her way to him.

Sam: Sam looked up and smiled as he spotted Marie, setting his pencil down. "Hey darlin', Ah was wonderin' where you were." He frowned slightly as he looked at the way she wouldn't quite meet his eye. "You ok?"

Victor: Vic followed Anna into the library, hands in pockets and stopping a little way away, keeping his face neutral. He'd never actually been there when a boyfriend found out that a girl had been cheating with him, but then....it was only a kiss. They hadn't done anything. Hadn't acted on the fact they both openly wanted each other. So it wasn't cheating. So why did he feel like a bastard anyway?

Rogue: Rogue gave Sam a smile and leaned down to kiss his shoulder, trying to keep up normalcy. Even though he could probably smell the alcohol on her breath. She grimaced and sat down beside him. "Hey, sug... Missed quite tha time in tha danger room."

Sam: "Yeah? Well, you know how it is like with work. Ah'm sorry Ah missed you too." He gave her a fond smile. "What was it like? What'd you guys get up to?" He gave her hand a squeeze. "Typical school party?" he asked with a laugh. He wasn't sure how to address Vic, who'd wandered in behind her. It felt oddly tense, but he wasn't sure why.

Rogue: Rogue blew out a quiet breath as he squeezed her hand, glad she had put her gloves back on before leaving Vic's room. "Oh yeah... Really typical school party," she gave a nervous grin, then took a deep breath, not wanting to put it off any longer. Why was she so scared? Nothing else scared her... Losing Sam? That scared her something awful. "Sugah, can we talk f' a minute?"

Sam: "Of course darlin'. Ah'm always happy to talk to you." He gave her a warm grin and glanced at Vic. "You want to go somewhere else then?"

Victor: "Don' mind me." Vic smiled at him, glad that Sam couldn't see where his eyes were. He didn't need a nose to tel how terrified Anna was - it was almost palpable. He had to stop the grin at the 'typical school party' comment. It was for this place. Please don' let him know tha' I have his girlfriend's bikini top....oh shit. Or tha' I'm gonna keep tha' in my locker....

Rogue: Rogue chewed her lip, "Um, naw, Ah think Ah'd prefer if he stayed." She slowly pulled her hand from his and pushed as far back in her chair as she could, bracing herself for any kind of yelling or abrupt movements once she told him. Rogue sucked in a deep breath, "Vic an' Ah kissed," she all but blurted out, wincing immediately.

Sam: He was really confused at first, and then the words slowly started to sink in. "What?"

Rogue: "Ah'm so sorry! So so sorry." She couldn't school her expressions for once, her brow creased in worry and the inside of her lip being gnawed raw.

Victor: Vic closed his eyes as he heard the words, wanting to turn around and go but knowing Anna would never forgive him. And him butting in was just going to make it worse. Fuck he was an idiot.

Sam: He was numb. It felt like this was a dream of sorts. It couldn't be real. He looked from one to the other. "Why?"

Rogue: Shit. Rogue just shook her head and looked away, ready to cry. She hated herself for kissing him back. But she didn't hate him for kissing her. "Ah'm sorry," she whispered again, not having an answer for him. She didn't know why... Longing for old times maybe. She wasn't sure he would understand that though.

Victor: Vic shifted uncomfortably under Sam's stare. "It was my fault, mate." He said quietly, turning away slightly.

Sam: That was all it took to burn the numbness away in a sudden hot flash of anger. He stood, the chair tipping over and smacking the floor with a bang. "So, what you're sayin' is that you kissed her then? You started this?" His eyes slid to Marie's pale face and he stared at her. "Did you want him to?"

Rogue: Rogue closed her eyes against Sam's stare, unable to look up at him. "Yes," she said softly. She sat completely still, the only thing giving her away that she wasn't some kind of statue was the sharp rise and fall of her chest and her throat as it worked hard to swallow past the huge lump in her dry throat. Fuck, she felt sick.

Sam: He closed his eyes and turned from her, not wanting to even look at her. Boring his eyes into the other guy he practically spat the words out.

Sam: "You not happy enough havin' a pretty girl like the one you had? You left her, and Ah'm damn sure you'll leave any other girl who's a fool enough to want you. But that don't mean you need to go stickin' your nose into other peoples way and wreckin' things for them." He clenched his fist. "Ah'm glad you're goin' away again. Ah don't know where but Ah hope to God you don't come back." He'd never spoken to a person like this before in his life but he was so angry.

Victor: Vic's fist tightened, a slight pat of blood being the only thing that showed his claws had slid out. His eyes narrowed slightly as he drew in a sharp breath, carefully pulling in his temper. "Yeah. I'll leave any girl like that I suppose." His voice was dead calm. "Y're righ' with tha', I suppose. An' yeah, I guess I've fucked up again, like I usually do." He didn't look at Sam. There was no way he had any right to be angry with him.

Victor: "Don' worry abou' me comin' back, mate. Be a little fuckin' hard. I'm goin' to Afghanistan, t' fight in that pretty li'l war yer presiden' got us in." He wouldn't look at Anna, carefully relaxing his hand and inspecting the healing wounds in his palm. "As fer wreckin' your shit? Only if ya let it. She's here apologisin'. Use it as a steppin' stone."

Rogue: Rogue clenched her jaw hard so as not to interrupt Vic. "Sam..." She was utterly shocked by the cruel words, but not so much the angry tone. She finally looked up at him and slowly stood, trying to meet his eyes. "Please. Don't be mad at him..."

Rogue: Rogue blew out a breath and swallowed hard. "Ah kissed him. An' Ah'm sorry. Also know that don't make up f' it... An' Ah'm willin' ta do whatever ya wantin' me ta do... Includin' walk out an' not come back." Shit, she felt so sick. But she meant it. She turned to Vic, "Don't say that," she hissed. "Ya gonna fuckin' come back. Don't fuckin' say that."

Sam: He shook his head. "Ah don't know what Ah expected. Ah know how people figure things here. Ah..." He shrugged and turned away, feeling broken. "Ah can't talk right now. Ah just don't think the words Ah have to say right now are the ones Ah should be sayin'."

Sam: He turned and fumbled with the latch to the window, tossing the screen out of the way and pushing his body through the opening, balancing a moment before kicking off of the sill, his blast rattling the window, but luckily not shattering it.

Rogue: Rogue watched him go, feeling utterly broken. Her chest felt tight and she buried her head in her hands. "Ah'm sorry..." She cleared her throat and blinked away the tears before turning to Vic, "Ah'm sorry, hun... Thought it would help. Guessin' ya were right all along."

Victor: Vic watched the human cannonball go, face blank. "No. No, I weren'." His voice was still dead calm. "He was though." He looked at Anna and gave her an empty grin. "Give him time. Everythin' sorts itself out in th' end."

Rogue: "Yeah," Rogue murmured as she turned back to look at the window, hands coming up to rub at her arms as a chill wind blew through, knowing that the cold she was feeling wasn't just from the weather. "Ah'm still sorry." She hoped he was right.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Boy, look at what you've got and look at what you don't got. Get back with the girl before you do something really stupid. :P
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Oh Sam, forgive her! It was a small moment of drunken weakness, she loves you!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Originally posted by steyn
Oh Sam, forgive her! It was a small moment of drunken weakness, she loves you!
she does? :P
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Awwwww, that made me wibble. But Sam needs to stop blasting at some point. Cess can't give him huggins while he's in the air. :(
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

Sam! get your butt back to that school and make up with Rogue! Neena isn't there to huggles her and make her feel better!
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

I do love how everyone's like 'Oh no! Sam must take Rogue back!' and 'Poor Rogue' when it was Rogue who did the dirty on him. I think the poor lad's allowed some head space time to digest all this. Give the kid a break :P

Nice guys, very believable. :D
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

gotta say I agree with pup :P though... Rogue does love the attention *primp and preen*
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone