08/03 Instance: MLF - Specist Purple Dinosaurs

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Andreas: Andreas opened the door to the charmingly old building in which the pub they wanted to stay in this evening was located. The doorbell made a little noise when hit, and people stared for a few moments at the small crowd of curiousities that flooded into the room, but soon they would return to their game of cards or dark Lager, activities that were merrily underlined by the regular *thock* of darts hitting a dartboard.

Andreas: He passed the tables with a few fast steps (this was a surprisingly large room) and planted himself in front of the bar. Then he turned around to the others, spread his arms and pronounced with a wide smile. "Welcome to the only place with fairly acceptable beer I could find since I'm here. Have a seat folks, the evening is one me."

Dedgrl: Moon followed, grumbling, and trying very hard to keep her hood up. The make up her friends had used was effective from a distance, but up close one could still make out the dead complexion she carried.

Warlock: Warlock peered around him and gave Cessily a look, "Self ... doesn't really see the appeal of this place ..."

Warlock: "And how could an evening be on you, schoolmateAndreas? It is a time of day, not a weight that must be carried, correct?"

Cessily: "Ooh, this place is lovely," Cessily commented as she followed the others inside, curiously looking around. "So very quaint." She smiled at her fellow students, turning to Warlock. She grabbed his arm and pulled him along. "Aww, come on, you'll see in a bit. Just relax and try to enjoy yourself."

Dedgrl: "Thanks." She said, smiling to Andreas. She didn't drink, anything, but it was a nice offer.

Cessily: "Thanks, Andy." Cessily beamed at him, flopping down on a bar stool. She noticed several people stare at her, but simply ignored it. They always did that. Nothing new for her.

Kyle: Kyle was like a torpedo straight for the bar. The bartender however looked a bit worried at Kyle, and even more when Kyle pulled his hoody back, and rubbed his ears and piercings. "Can I, can I, can I get a......" kyle squinted, looking at all the bottles behind the bartender, "that whiskey!"

Andreas: "Well, if you take up my offer, it might well be that I will have to carry you home, mein Freund." He gave Warlock a thumb up and then tapped the wood under his hand so the barkeeper would bring him the usual.

Amara: Amara smiled at Andreas and plonked herself at the bar, "That's very sweet of you, I'll have.... something caffinated to start with, I feel tired after all that listening."

Warlock: Warlock found himself being dragged to a table and sat down by Cess, "Well ... self will try anything once, but self isn't even sure that self can drink alcohol ... why would self have to be carried?"

Dedgrl: "I don't get tired and I feel drained." Moon agreed with Amara. "I don't get why people think...the things they think! It's such ignorance! And ignorance and evil are the same thing." She said firmly.

Andreas: "If you can't see your feet anymore you will know, 'lock." His beer arrived in a fairly large glass by the hands of the barkeep and he took a big gulp.

Cessily: Cessily checked the list of available drinks with wide eyes, her index finger hooked into her lower lip. "Ooh, I can't decide. It all looks so good. I guess I want something fruity." She smiled at Warlock. "And don't worry about the alcohol thing. I don't drink because of that stuff. It doesn't even affect me. I bet it's not much different with you."

waitress: The waitress deposited the drinks that had been ordered, with a coke for Amara since she hadn't been particularly specific and waited patiently, "Anything else?"

Cessily: "It's mainly just about the taste," she told him with a nod.

Warlock: "Umm ... self will have what schoolmateCessily is having in that case ma'am." Warlock asked hessitantly, raising his hand.

Dedgrl: Moon snickered at the hand raising. She decided to join him. Putting her hand up she said "Some water for me. Thanks."

Cessily: "Okay, okay, so I take a... Hawaiian Roller-coaster," she ordered with a grin. "Oh, make that two, then. One for Warlock here."

Andreas: Juggling his glas through the different table around him, he finally managed to sit down with the others. "So, you want something fruity?," the question was aimed at Cessily.

Kyle: Kyle took his drink, and looked at the little bit of whiskey in the glass. He downed it in one go, coughed like a leper and held the glass up to the waitress, "Can I have another?"

waitress: The waitress smiled and prepared the order then brought them over, "There you go, enjoy," she took Kyle's glass and went to refill it, brinking it back moments later.

Dedgrl: Moon snorted at Kyle. "You can knock 'em back huh?" She asked while sipping the pointless water. Hydrating her lips seemed to be the only purpose these days for drinking.

Barney: Barney and his friends entered the pub, an old country song on their lips (Stand by your Man) and their heads still swirling from the many words that lady had used for that speech for mutant registration.

Cessily: "I always do," Cessily replied with a smug smile on her face. "I just like all kinds of fruity things." She turned to look at the new girl, giving her the sweetest smile she could muster. Which happened to be sweet enough to make any dentist run in fear. "Oh, Moony, would you like to go shopping at the mall sometime? Perhaps tomorrow?"

Warlock: Warlock studied the glass critically, "And this tastes good, correct?" He galnced at Cess.

Barney: She'd used quite a lot long and smart words, so it made a lot of sense. And the mutants are kind of weird, I mean, they're not like us hard working folk, ya know?

Kyle: Kyle grabbed with his grubby hands at the whiskey glass, "Thank you!" he said, sniffing the glass before taking a normal sip from it.

Cessily: "Well, just try it," she replied to Warlock with an encouraging nod. "You have to decide for yourself. I can't tell you what to like."

waitress: The waitress hurried back to the bar and began to serve the new arrivals.

Amara: Amara watched the noisy group and sighed, sipping her coke, "So, anyone have a clue what Fatty was on about today? I never understand his classes..."

Dedgrl: "I'd love that Cess!" Moon replied happily. "Any excuse to get out is a good one these days."

Andreas: "I'd hope it tastes good. It will cost me a little fortune." Nevertheless he gestured over to the bar that he wanted the same.

Warlock: Warlock glanced up at her and sipped the drink ... it was fruity but it had a strange after-taste ... presumably the alcohol ...

Barney: When the cutte little waitress gave him his beer, he noticed something very shiny over there...A girl? A mutant!

Cessily: "I'm not sure." Cessily shrugged in reply to Amara. "I simply try to fade his voice into the background while I'm in his class and then read up on the stuff later."

Cessily: "Believe me, that's easier in the long run."

Dedgrl: Moon looked behind Cess. "Ooooh... Travis Tritt over there is quite enamored with ya Cess." She said winking.

Barney: He stopped dead with the singing and poked his ellbow into the ribs of one of his friends. "Lookit, a mutie!" Then he squinted his eyes a bit. "Betcha the others are too. They always come in flocks."

Barney: After sharing that bit of wisdom he walked over to the table.

Amara: Amara laughed, "Yeah, but I have to do well in his class or mother dearest will hate me even more," she rolled her eyes, "If dad didn't want me to be nice to her I wouldn't bother..."

Warlock: Warlock took another sip and licked his lips automatically ... then took another, longer sip ... then downed the whole lot and sat there running his tounge over his teeth ... "Strange ..."

Cessily: "Who?" Cessily blinked at Moon, then turned her head to follow her gaze. "Oh. Ah, yeah, well, that happens a lot. We silver people are still kinda rare, you know?"

Dedgrl: "As rare as the zombies I assume." Moon smirked.

Andreas: "I'm just surprised he can stand up errect instead of rolling around all the time." The image of a wailing Farouk with his arms and legs in the air was highly amusing.

Amara: Amara giggled again at Cess and sipped her drink, frowning at the ice and poking it with her finger, it wasn't going to last long in her drink...

Cessily: "Strange... in a good way? Or in a yucky way?" She smiled at Warlock before giving Moon a smirk. "Yeah, pretty much. Besides, I guess people are just don't used to zombies being that cute."

Amara: She snorted again at Andreas' comment about Farouk and spilled a bit of her drink into her lap, "Ooops!" she grinned, "Oh well it'll dry quick..."

Barney: He arrived at the table of the little group and gave Cessily another long look. "Ya a mutie?"

waitress: The waitress paused in her mopping of the bar to watch what was going on in the corner, she sighed and shook her head.

Dedgrl: Moon's eyebrow raised. "No, she's a hood ornament." She replied in a very sarcastic tone.

Warlock: "Self doesn't know if self likes it or not ... self need another one to run a repeat test again ..." He blinked at the strange man, wondering what he wanted.

Kyle: Kyle wasn't paying much attention to everyone's talk about drinks and Farouk, but then looked up at the new guy, grinning at him, all sharp toothy grin.

Amara: Amara tried really hard not to laugh at Moon's comment and took a gulp of her drink in an effort to conceal her amuzement.

Cessily: Cessily looked up from her glass to find the man who had given her looks before standing next to her now. "Huh? A what?" She put on an extra sweet smile. "Oh, a mutant. Why yes, of course I am. Why, want my number? I'm afraid you might be a little too old for me, sweetie."

Andreas: "What's a 'mutie, man?" Andreas had to rearrange his thoughts from happy and festive to slightly pissy and sarcastic for that one. Curse him!

Cessily: "Hey, I'd be a good looking ornament, at least," she correct Moon with a smile, poking her tongue out at her.

Barney: "Y'all know what I mean." This came out in a slightly annoyed tone, still, at the sight of that boy's teeth he made a step backwards. Hadn't seen anything like that since he'd been at the zoo with his parents when he was six years old.

Barney: "Y'all are that people people talk about now all the time." With that he pointed at Cessily.

Andreas: "Hey, no pointing with nude fingers on metallic ladies! It's impolite."

Amara: Amara raised her eyebrow, "Oh hear that Cess? Word gets around," she winked at her

Dedgrl: Moon turned to Cess. "You hear that! We're being talked about!" She turned back to Barney. "I don't see you guys calling Bill O'Reily mutie. Though you probably should."

Warlock: "You are speaking of the Mutant Registration Act sir? Affirmative, it is in the news alot recently," Warlock said pleasently as his drink arrived and he sampled it.

Barney: "Ya, Mutant...Regi-...thing. They sure need to show y'all your places." He took a sip out of his glass and gave Kyle another unsure look.

Cessily: "What? I'm already talk of the town?" Cessily gave the guy a wry grin. "I had no idea that I was being watched all the time." She rolled her eyes. What an ignorant person.

Amara: Amara looked at the man for the first time, "Our places? And what are they?"

Warlock: "Our places?" Warlock frowned in confusion, "Self does not understand the statement."

Kyle: Kyle saw the man watching him, and smiled again, waving a little bit with his hand holding his drink, messing a couple drops

Cessily: "Thanks very much, but I already have a place to stay," she told him, still smiling nicely.

Dedgrl: "Our places?" Moon stood up quickly. She turned to Andy. "Thanks for the drinks man, I can't be here though. I might make someone's nightmares come true." She frowned and stormed out. "Go fuck a duck!" she cried out.

Barney: "Ya know...stealing our hard working folk's jobs and such. You people should go back to where you belong!"

waitress: The waitress moved to clear a table near the group and listened in on the conversation.

Amara: "Stealing jobs?" Amara was genuinely surprised, "I'm unemployed..."

Cessily: Cessily blinked as Moon stormed out suddenly. "I hope she alright." She glared at the annoying man. "There, you made her leave. And I was just getting to know her."

Andreas: "Uh, no problem." He waved behind Moon. He thought she had a point, the man was very unpleasant.

Kyle: Kyle looked at the drops on the table, giving an irritated light growl, and then looked up, "I got a job!"

Warlock: "Self does not have a job either ... though, self does need one ..." He finished his drink and looked around ... he should get another one to check again about whether he liked it or not, "Why should one copulate with a waterfowl though?"

Barney: "See?! Stealing our jobs with their mutant hoodoo-voodoo!" He pointed at Kyle and got encouraging mumbling in his back. His friends didn't paticipate in this quarrel, but they sure shared his opinions.

Amara: Amara giggled and patted Warlock on the head, "It's an expression," she sipped her drink again and rolled her eyes at the 'hoodoo-voodoo' comment, "I hate to break it to you but I think you'll find voodoo is not an mutant thing."

Andreas: A frowning Andreas emptied his shot of whisky. "I don't need to work, you know man? And seeing how few of us there are, I'm pretty sure I could employ all of them myself..."

Kyle: "I don't think it'll be fun...fucking a duck....wouldn't it be a bit hard?" Kyle asked, then looked back up to the guy yelling.

Cessily: Cessily sighed quietly. Great, just the kind of conversation she had looked forward to that night. "Listen. I don't know what I've ever done to you or any of your friends over there." She tried to calmly reason with him. "But we're not stealing anyones jobs. We're fairly competing with everyone else on the job market."

Cessily: "Believe me, I know this." Cessily crossed her arms. "If anything, being a mutant makes getting a job harder. Just because of people who think I'm poisonous or evil or something."

Barney: "Yeah, fairly my ass. You see me walking around and...and...shitting coal?" He gestured wildly now.

Kyle: "I think I got my job because...um...I can bend over backwards....They liked to see me do that....and they thought my suit looked very..err....realistic." Kyle took another sip of his whiskey.

Cessily: "I'd say you're a mutant, too, if you could do that," she answered the man with a grin.

Amara: Amara gave the man a disgusted look, "Thanks for that charming mental image."

Warlock: "Shitting coal? Should you not go to a doctor if you are doing that?" Warlock gestured for another drink.

Cessily: "Sounds a bit painful, though. Maybe you should see a doctor."

Kyle: Kyle only then realised what the guy said. "You can shit coal? Wow." he said flabbergasted.

Andreas: "I've never heard of fecal mutants..." He really liked how Cessily handled the situation. Still, the fact that no one stood up and kicked those guys out, even though the whole room was listening by now, was kind of...unsettling.

Cessily: "I bet it's because his butt is squeezed shut so tightly from being such a stuck up ignorant," she whispered to Kyle, maybe a little too loudly.

Barney: "N-...No! I can't shit coal! If I could I#d be another good for nuthin' mutie like y'all!" He had talked himself into heat by now. Stupid good for nothing kids, he'd show them, yes, he so would...

Amara: Amara was distraced by the waitress, she stole an appreciate glance at the woman's ass as she watched her scurry back to the bar to take an order, "Nice staff they have here... maybe I should apply..." she was startled out of her musings by more shouting.

Amara: "Who says we're good for nothing?... I mean apart from my mother."

waitress: The waitress hurried to finish serving the people waiting at the bar, anxious to keep an eye on the 'mutie' situation.

Kyle: "So...you're not a mutant like us...and you can't shit coal...then why did you say that?" Kyle asked the guy

Andreas: "Well, my girlfriend certainly thinks I'm good for 'something', if you catch my drift." He winked at the weird man in hope to defuse the situation a bit.

Warlock: Warlock waved an arm to attract the waitresses attention, "Self ould like more fruity alcohol please?"

Barney: "Y'all are nuts! Mutie nuts! They shouldn't just up and register you, y'all should be deported." His gesturing now had become so frantic that he spilled a bit of his beer, due to the fact that he received cheerings from his friends.

Cessily: "Deported?" Cessily shook her head. "Last time I checked, Maine still belonged to the USA." She grinned at Warlock as he ordered another drink. "Getting used to it?"

Kyle: "Aww...you spilt your beer..." Kyle said looking to the splashes and drops on the floor.

waitress: The waitress approached the group again and stood behind the shouting loon with her arms folded across her chest. Enough was enough.

Warlock: "Self isn't sure yet, that is why self needs to sample moar ... ahem ... more." He coughed.

waitress: "Excuse mt but you are causing a disturbance to the other customers, I'm afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Andreas: Andy really didn't like where this was heading. He'd rather not have the police bringing him home, though. Not to mention that he'd like to believe that his times on beating up stupids were behind him.

Cessily: Cessily giggled. "Hee, you said moar. That's so cute!" She turned to look at the waitress. "Huh? Who? I'm sure you're talking about this... gentleman here."

Warlock: "It is meerly a ... a ... technical fault ... self will call tech support ... negative ... wait?" Warlock stared at his glass for a couple of seconds, gave up and waves the glass at the waitress, "Moar?"

Barney: Hearing what the waitress had to say, he nodded wildly. "Se y'all? you're disturbing the customers!" Then over to her: "Don't fret, honey, we're going to help you with 'em if they don't leave." He added a sexy wink at her. Maybe she'd want to come home with him tonight after her shift?

Cessily: She giggled some more. "Hey, I'd say that you're already a bit tipsy. It's not a technical fault. That's supposed to happen." She blinked. "Wait, you can get drunk, can you?"

waitress: The waitress raised her eyebrow at the man who was now apparently hitting on her, "Actually, sir, I was talking to you. Kindly leave the premises before I call the cops."

Barney: "...Us?..." Barney and his folks just stood in silence and glared at the little group of misfits. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Cessily: Cessily grinned behind the man's back, beaming at the waitress. Finally someone sensible. She waved and winked at her. "Thank you so much, miss."

Andreas: Noticing the rather aggressive stares, Andreas decided it was time to cut in in his own special and appreciated fashion.

Andreas: He jumped up and shouted out loud. "Round for the pub! It's on me!" The following cheers and applause drowned out any protest the annoying folk could have made.

waitress: The waitress winked back at Cessily and gestured to the door, hinting at Barney and Co. to get lost.

Andreas: Then he went over to Barney and put an arm around him. "You know, mein Freund, I'm a German. And we guys know about good beer, which you can find here." He pointed at the ground.

Andreas: "Now, you can angrily leave this establishement, or you can drink your brains out together with us, what do you say?"

Barney: "Uuuhhmmm..." Old Barney wasn't too sure about that, but seeing as all of his backing had switched sides over to the booze, he just nodded at the German's invitation.

Warlock: "Self can haz moar alcohol ma'am?"

Cessily: Cessily blinked at the scene in front of her. Was that Andy actually being diplomatic? Wow...

waitress: The waitress was quite surprised by the sudden act of charity but she smiled at the all anyway, "Well then, what a lovely idea. I'll get those drinks sorted." She busteld off to the bar.

Cessily: "Woohoo! Thanks, Andy!" Cessily grinned at his back and waved from her seat. "I'll have another one, too, please." Looked like it would turn into a nice evening after all.

Kyle: "Drink!" Kyle agreed

Warlock: "Can haz ..." Warlock said, sliping forwards onto the table.

Andreas: While he walked over to the bar to pay the tab in advance (as he already received suspicious looks from the owner) he leaned down to Cessily as he passed and whispered over the noise of the bar. "What you do with them when they are drunk I don't want to know, okay?"
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Ooooooooooh, nicely done, y'all.

Muties: 1
Hicks: 0
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

:grrr:grrr:grrr:grrr

Moon would've loved to have seen the rest but she was angry and I had work. :shame
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Good job guys.

And I so <3 Kyle.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

:blush