7/30 Instance: Weddings of the Caribbean

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Current timeline

Lorna: Lorna turned towards the mail slots, talking as she went. "So yeah, you think that's pretty good for training? I've got to get back to whipping you guys into shape after all," she smirked, looking up at Bobby.

Bobby: "Hey, I've always wanted to use the icesabre after all." Bobby grinned and let go of her hand to open the door to the mail room for her. "Mmm. There are whips involved too? Wicked." He raised a playful brow.

Lorna: "Those might be your personal training." Lorna winked and turned to the mail, fiddling in her pocket for the key. "Good to hear though. We'll start that soon."

Bobby: "Ooooh, baby. Yup, sounds good though." Bobby chuckled and flicked through his own keys, opening the box and sighing loudly. "Nobody loves me." He closed the door to the empty box and leaned against the wall to watch Lorna sort her mail.

Lorna: "Only magazines for me." Lorna pulled out the small selection, looking at the top magazine and wanting to sigh. Wedding stuff.

Bobby: Bobby leaned to look over her shoulder. "Ahhh, more poufy white and sparkly things. Well, we know what you're reading tonight."

Lorna: Lorna leaned against Bobby, letting the sigh out. "Maybe if I stop bitching about all of the registration stuff to give myself the time to. What are we going to do?"

Bobby: "I'm... maybe it won't pass." Bobby slid his arms around her waist, setting his chin on her shoulder. Like hell it wouldn't pass, but he really didn't know what they could do.

Lorna: Lorna turned her head to give Bobby a look that basically said 'like hell.' "Yeah...I guess there is some hope for that, still..."

Lorna: "We're going to have to come up with something."

Bobby: He shrugged slightly at her look. "You're right.... um." Bobby screwed up his face in thought. "Alex and Meg are getting married in Europe."

Lorna: "Heh, I guess we could do a roadtrip to Canada. 'I do, eh.'" Lorna laughed, feeling a bit better.

Bobby: "Maybe I could wear one of those little Mountie hats for it then?" Bobby smirked, giving her a squeeze.

Lorna: "I think maybe I should have the Mountie hat. That way people won't assume we went to Canada for a gay wedding when someone goes 'the Mounties always get their man'."

Bobby: "Ha!" Bobby snorted and leaned his head against hers. "You know.... Elvis isn't looking so bad anymore either. Maybe we should have given in on that drunken impulse."

Lorna: "Yeah, beginning to wish we really had. It would make this a whole lot less stressful." Lorna admitted, tapping the magazine against her palm.

Bobby: "Yup. Plus? Great story to humiliate the kids with later on, right?" He plucked the magazine from her hand and held it up in front of them, flipping through the pages. It was awkward, but he wasn't going to protest having her pressed against him. "We still need rings, too. We need a lot of stuff."

Lorna: "Oh yeah, best wedding story ever." Lorna looked up at the magazine being presented in front of her. "Well, we've got some of the little things done at least. Just might have to step things up." Lorna wished now that she had been more on the ball earlier.

Bobby: "Yeah... that's an idea I guess, but it might be kinda hard to get everything organized for the wedding before April." Bobby paused on a page featuring weddings in the Caribbean. That was outside the US, right?

Lorna: "Yeah, everything'd be sort of rushed, wouldn't have half of what we needed." Lorna sighed but looked over at the page that Bobby was looking at. "Hee, now that would be fun."

Bobby: "It so would. Would be kinda crazy to ask people to fly there though... unless we took the jet, of course." Bobby laughed, then stopped, actually considering it.

Lorna: Lorna started to laugh too but realized they could possibly do it. "Would everyone's passports have time to come in?

Bobby: "I dunno... hell, I don't even have a passport. It's not like that time going to England was strictly, um, legal."

Lorna: "Well damnit." Lorna figured that that let that idea right out of the running. "Might be worth a try at least. It's a possibility."

Bobby: "Oh, we can totally check into it. I guess we'll need to check in on a lot of things." He turned another page. "Maybe we could talk Liz into letting us borrow her apartment or something. I dunno, the Mounties are looking as good as Elvis."

Lorna: "Yeah, it's handy when you have access to your own jet." Lorna smiled. This was going to be okay. They could work around it all.

Bobby: "Very, very handy. Heck, pretty soon we won't even have to borrow Liz, since I'll be certified." He chewed his lip. He'd been putting in a lot of extra flight time to get that license before April.

Lorna: Lorna nodded, smiling more. "Yeah, we can take off whenever we want. I already feel slightly drunk off of the freedom of it all."

Bobby: "Ahh, drunk off freedom. Much less hangover inducing." Bobby rolled the magazine into one hand and squeezed her tight, whispering into her ear. "It'll work out. We're kinda already married the ways that matter, so hey... what's a piece of paper anyways?"

Lorna: "I don't know, I think I feel light-headed." Lorna chuckled then relaxed more at what Bobby whispered. "I know. It's already working out."

Lorna: "...I'm just pissed a bunch of sleezy politicians are going to try to stand between me and having a peice of paper."

Bobby: "I know. It's ridiculous the damn government even wants to do this... I suddenly feel like we're stuck in 1939 Germany with big fat yellow stars." He hummed under his breath. "Hey, maybe we could talk Alex and Meg into joining them in that castle."

Lorna: "Another possibility." Lorna nodded, feeling much better. "Looks like we've got more of them than I had thought." Though Lorna had a feeling that Bobby was probably more right than anyone would like with the big fat yellow stars.

Bobby: Bobby nodded along with her. "Ayup. We've got options. But first, I guess we need to get on the basics and figure out the location. Again." He put the magazine back in her hands and stepped back after a kiss to her neck. "You better figure out which white poufy thing you want too."

Lorna: "Oh poufy things, I'll have to conquer my fear of them." Lorna laughed at a particularly ridiculous puffy nightmare as she was flipping through the magazine quickly. "Could smuggle people along with me in that getup. Might be handy if we have to sneak others into a country."

Bobby: "See, there you go - that's planning ahead." Bobby grinned at her brightly, leaning over to look at it. "Refugee hoopskirts. Maybe that's why they had those in the Civil War. Those big-ass skirts were the real underground railroad."

Lorna: "Man, Harriet Tubman must have been really weighed down then." Lorna snorted and returned the bright grin. "I can totally bring back hoopskirts."

Bobby: "Totally. Just save room under there for me too." Bobby opened the door to the hall. "And like... wear lead underpants if it isn't me."
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

D'awwwww....
ROFL!! Lead undies? Yowza.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

LMAO! That was great yall. Loved the ending. good conflict about the registration. :)
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

D'Awwww, they're so adorable. :*)

They'll probably have to smuggle Selene across the border, warpped in poufy things. I don't think she has even a valid id. But she can repay them by organizing their wedding. :shifty
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen