7/27 Instance: Backpack Slammin', Book Throwin' Problem

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timeline: Current

Eve: Eve sat at the kitchen table with a sandwhich and a plate full of chips and a glass of milk. He was reading while he ate, and generally not paying attention to people coming in and out of the kitchen.

Rogue: Rogue rubbed at her hands on the garage towel and stuffed it in her pocket as she pulled her gloves out to put on. She opened the door to the kitchen from the patio and looked over at Eve as she went to the fridge. "Hey, sug. Whatcha readin'?"

Eve: "Moby Dick." He answered without looking up, his eyes moving quickly across the page, and then flashing with color, the page turned itself, and he started on the next page.

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Cool." She pulled out a coke out and turned to him, "Want a refill on ya milk, darlin'?" She started pulling out things for a sandwhich while she waited for an answer.

Eve: "Yeah... Thanks." He floated the glass over to her, and took another bite of the sandwhich.

Rogue: Rogue took out the milk and poured it in, "Done," she said over her shoulder so he could bring it back to himself. She put the milk back in and went to her spot on the island. "Whatcha been up ta lately?”

Eve: He floated it back, took a drink, and set it down on the table. "Not much. Lots of catching on class work. You?" He finally looked up, put a napkin in the book as a place holder and sat it down.

Rogue: "Classwork, work work, Sam, plannin' f' Bobby's bachelor party, workin' on tha Cadillac..." Rogue shrugged as she started to make her sandwich. "Other than that, not a lot. Need ta train a bit more, probably..."

Eve: "Yeah, sounds real exciting." Eve replied. "What type of training are you doing?"

Rogue: "Just trainin' here in tha DR an' workin' with Bobby." She shrugged, "Same ol'."

Eve: "Fun stuff. He give you the great power lecture thing?" Eve smirked, and took a drink of milk.

Rogue: "No?" Rogue arched an eyebrow, "Great power lecture?" She started putting the ingredients back in the fridge and looked at him over her shoulder, "Ain't given me any kinda lecture..."

Eve: "Ah, no worries, you probably don't have to worry about it anyway..." Eve shruged, "So, your going to Bobby's bachelor party?" Eve smiled, "He request you pop out of a cake or something."

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Nah, sugah. Ah'm plannin' it. Ah'm his best... man type person... Would say best woman, but that just sounds awkward." She went back to her sandwich and sat on the stool, "An' why wouldn't Ah have ta worry? He give y'all some lecture?"

Eve: "Ah, deal." odd... "Yeah, but I think it's just cause our abilities are just a little different, since when you borrow powers, they don't stay permanent." for the most part... Eve took a bite and got a drink of milk.

Rogue: "Oh..." Rogue frowned, "Ok then." She took a bite of her sandwich and watched him for a moment, "So how're y'all doin'? Ain't seen ya 'round much... Catchin' up on ya class work ok?"

Eve: "Yeah, there's just alot of it from being gone so long." Eve thought for a second, "I feel like I'm getting back to normal. So that's good. Just so wierd being back here..."

Rogue: "Why's it weird? Ah mean... Aside from tha fact 'cause ya been gone so long." She screwed up her face, "Ok, Ah guess that would be a good reason. Ah ran off f' two months an' it took me a bit ta get back ta bein' used ta things here..."

Eve: "Yeah, everything's really the same, it's just new people, and a bunch of small differences... and they add up. Don't know most the fish, and so far outa the loop from the friends I do know. But, it's no worries. I can deal." Eve finished resolutely by finishing off the glass of milk as well.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at him, "Ya ain't that far outta tha loop... Ya still one of Bobby's best friends, f' sure." She took bite. "An' Ah'm datin' one of tha fish, so could solve tha not knowin' them bit pretty easy if ya want."

Eve: "Yeah, Bobby said he went and got arrested with one of them." Eve grinned. "Guess he needed a date incase some guy in county took a liking to him..."

Rogue: "Yeah, Ah now have a favorite jailbird named Bugsy." She laughed, "That only fits more now."

Eve: "Heh... Yeah." Eve got up and walked to put his dishes away. "Oh yeah, while I'm thinking about it, if you need any funds for the batchelor party, let me know." Eve cleaned his plate and put it in the dish washer.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at him, "Thanks, sug. 'Preciate it. Think Ah got it pretty much covered though. Ya know... Ya could help interview tha strippers though... Ain't mah best thing..."

Eve: Eve choked a second, "Heh... yeah.. we'll see."

Rogue: "Ya ok? Hold ya hands over ya head..." Rogue smirked.

Eve: "I'm fine." Eve quickly regained his normal cool composure.

Rogue: "So then why'd ya choke? Interviewin' strippers not usually in ya repertoire?" She grinned more.

Eve: "No, not especially." Eve walked back over to his spot. "I'm more the stay at home type guy."

Rogue: "So it doesn't interest ya in tha slightest? It'd be a big help..." She gave him a taste of her big green doe eyes and stuck her lip out a bit.

Eve: "Well, if your gonna pull my leg, I guess I can help out." Eve couldn't help grinning a little.

Rogue: Rogue beamed at him, "Thanks, sug! Really 'preciate it. Watchin' gals ain't really mah favorite past time."

Eve: "Well, I'm sure Sam appreciates not having to deal with that." Eve picked up his book and thumbed through it. "Just let me know when and where ya need me."

Rogue: "Are ya kiddin', Ah wouldn't let him watch if somebody paid me." She smirked, "An' Ah think he is pretty glad that mah eyes don't wander more than just 'round at tha guys."

Eve: "Yeah, it does get on your nerves a bit after a while." Eve picked up his backpack, tossed the book in it, and dropped it back on the ground.

Rogue: Rogue frowned at the sudden movement and the slight agitation to his voice. "Ya ok, sugah?"

Eve: "Yeah, I'm fine." Eve caught himself again. "Anyway... You finished? I'll clean this stuff up."

Rogue: Rogue just stared at him for a moment, resisting in saying 'huh-buh-wha?'. "That's a lie if Ah ever heard one. Cain't lie ta someone who gets all kinds of human feelin's an' emotions all tha time from other people. Spill it, superman."

Eve: "Yeah, it is, but it's nothing you can help with. Just something I've gotta get over on my own. So now worries. k?" Eve said, fixing her with a half sad stare.

Rogue: Rogue crossed her arms and turned out to be facing him with her whole body instead of just her head, "Tellin' tha worry wart of tha school no worries doesn't work. An' who says Ah cain't help? Ya ain't even tried yet."

Eve: "It's just stuff I have to figure out. Not really anything anyone can do about it but me."

Rogue: "That's just tha man's way out. Sometimes it helps ta tell. Now are ya gonna tell, or do Ah have ta take it from ya?" She pulled off her glove and rested her elbow on the countertop, holding her bare hand up for him to see. She wouldn't really do it...She didn't think, but sometimes it worked as a threat...

Eve: "I've already talked about it with someone. So really, no worries." Eve eyed her hand. probably wouldn't knock me out... ... probably...

Rogue: Rogue smirked at him and got up, waggling her bare fingers playfully, "Alright then... Ya leave me no choice..." She slowly crept towards him, fighting a giggle.

Eve: Eve picked up his bag. "Now you wouldn't want to do something you might regret later." Eve said, matching her smirk with one of his own.

Rogue: "Pffft, who said Ah'd regret it. Could be fun." Rogue wiggled her fingers again and reached out with her bare hand towards his hand then at the last second, rubbed his bald head with her gloved hand.

Eve: "Heh, good choice. Would hate to make you go for a swim this late at night." Eve raised his eyebrow and smiled. "Anyway, been good to talk to ya girlie. But, it's time to get back to studies."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at him and gave him a smack on his arm with the back of her gloved hand, "Would hafta kill ya if ya did that. Too damn cold f' southerners in that water."

Eve: "Heh, agreed. I'll see you around." Smiled again, and turned to leave.

Rogue: "See ya, sugah. Ya should go see somebody 'bout that backpack slammin', book throwin' problem though." She winked, then headed back out to the garage.

Eve: "Deal." Eve gave a small wave, and then disappeared from the kitchen.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Curious. Was an interesting instance, but now I wonder what the new bug up Eve's butt is.

Or if it's just him acting the normal-strangely-quiet way again. >.>
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

It's not a new bug. It's an old bug that Rogue reminded him about.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Hee. Cool interaction you two.

And aww. That's not nice calling her names. :P
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.