steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

02/(09-11) Game : Theme Park Virgins

Post by steyn »

ATT: Nacht, please timeline this Game on the 27th, thanks

Kyle: Kyle's mouth hung open as he walked through the gates of the park. He stared at the place in front of him, looking at screaming people in the nearest ride, and the smells of the foodstalls.

Summers: "Woah. It's really...frenetic." Scott stopped, staring at the rush and tide of humanity.

Victor: Vic flicked the half-finished cigarette away before heading in after them all, adjusting the sunglasses. His tail was free, 'cause damn he was not being uncomfortable, but he figured the eyes may be a bit much.

Kyle: It took only a couple more minutes of Kyle looking around himself that he noticed people was starting to stare. He would have worn something more concealing, but baggy clothes and fur did not mix that well. He was now stuck with shirts and pants that tend to go only to his knees.

Summers: "So...where to, guys?" Scott asked as he glared down people rude enough to gawk, hampered byt he fact he too was wearing sunglasses.

Victor: Vic looked down at Kyle and put a hand on his shoulder. "Dunno, man. Where d'ya wanna go firs'? Food or thrills?"

Kyle: Kyle was literally torn between the two, until he finally decided, "Thrills?"
Summers: "Sounds good." Scott pulled out the map and looked over it. "There's a lot that way." He pointed off to their left.

Kyle: A guy in a Bugs bunny suit walked past them, with little children following him, and parents following the children. Kyle was biting his lip, fighting the urge to just tackle the obviously fake rabbit.

Victor: Vic grinned. "Food before thrills is a bad thing anyway."

Victor: Vic looked up as they walked, watching a rollercoaster. He'd never been to a theme park before, not even a funfair really, so this was totally new. Although the food smelt less then appetizing....

Kyle: Kyle looked at the map Scott was holding, "This one looks good." he said pointing at the rollercoaster, "Batman, the ride" he read. "Look, your legs hang off the end."

Summers: "Awesome." He wished Shaw had given Angel a day off, as it would have been fun with her too.

Summers: "Well, let's go." He started off

Kyle: Kyle followed, checking from time to time at other people, families having nice times, people stuffing their faces with some sort of food that smelled like it was fried in a vat of oil, twice.

Victor: Vic shoved his hands in his pockets, trying to ignore the small kid pointing at his tail and asking his mother in a loud voice if it was real. It was harder to ignore the mother ushering her children away from them with a glare. "Y' bin on a roller coaster 'fore, Scott?"

Summers: "No. It'll be fun, I'm sure." He shaded his face with the map. Why was the sun so damn hot today?

Kyle: When they reached the ride the line was thankfully not that long. Kyle leaned from side to side to see past the people in front of him. He smiled when the rollercoaster stopped and people climbed off.

Victor: Vic followed the others, a little nervous as he watched the car stop. His tail ticked a little nervously. But it looked safe enough.

Kyle: The line started moving forward. People were ushered into seats, and then came the guys turns. Kyle shuffled into his seat. He looked at Vic, "Come on, wanna ride this thing."

Victor: Vic glanced at Scott, who nodded, and grinned. "Sure thing, man. Grab a seat, yeah?"

Kyle: The attendants walked by, making certain that everyone was locked safely in their seats. The one checking Kyle's hesitated for a second as Kyle was just smiling sharp teeth, too excited to care what people might think.

Victor: Vic smirked up at the attendant, unable to completely shake the uneasy feeling of being trapped when they were locked into the seats. "Doin' alrigh', Kyle?"

Kyle: Kyle turned his head and nodded, half looking like a jackhammer. When the car jerked into movement, Kyle's excitement quickly turned into nervousness. He was squeezing the handlebars tightly.

Victor: Vic watched his tail whip between his legs as the car jerked, baring his fangs slightly. He looked over to Kyle and managed a smile. "Mate, at least we can heal if th' wors' happens, eh?"

Kyle: "Haha!" Kyle blurted. The car went up a long uphill. Kyle peered down, his legs dangling beneath him. "High, very high" He put his head back against the seat.

Victor: Vic looked down too and grinned. "Yeah, it is, ain' it?" He chuckled a little. Hoo boy.

Kyle: They finally reached the top point of the hill in the tracks, and the car slowed down to an almost stop. Kyle gave one swallow of non existing spit in his throat, and then they started going down....fast.

Victor: Vic couldn't stop the whoop as they picked up speed. "Oh maaaaan!"

Kyle: "Nnnnnnggaaaaaaaaaahh!" Was Kyle's response.

Victor: Vic laughed and whooped the whole way through the coaster, this was SO fucking awesome.

Kyle: Kyle could barely move his head as the force pushed him into his seat. "Heeeee" came the sound from between Kyle's teeth. He was grinning all through the ride. The car twirled and twisted and launched through the tracks.

Victor: This was almost as good as the bike. Almost. He was so going to do this again. So going to.

Kyle: The ride finally slowed down as it entered the docking area. Kyle was slowly panting, and pulled his hands free from the handles. He really hoped no-one notices the holes his claws made in them.

Victor: Vic just sat and grinned. "Go again?"

Kyle: "Yes!" Kyle said. The ride attendant came to their row and made sure everyone was getting off for the next set of passengers. "I don't think we can stay on...I think we have to get back in line." Kyle told Vic as he stood up.

Victor: Vic grumbled a little, still riding on the adreneline. "Ah well. C'mon then."

Kyle: Kyle looked over at Scott. He didn't look that well. When the three of them was completely off of the ride Scott told them he needed a break from the sun and walked off to a shaded bench under a tree.

Victor: Vic watched Scott go. Poor guy. He smiled down at Kyle. "Y' good t' go again or shall we find another ride?"

Kyle: "Let's go for another?" Kyle said, but stopped in his tracks when he felt a tug on his shirt. He lifted his left arm and looked at a little kid standing half behind him. "...er...hi?"

Kyle: The little kid looked at him and then asked, "Are you Taz?" Kyle shrugged and said, "I don't think so. I'm Kyle." and then the mother of the child quickly grabbed the little boy's hand that was holding Kyle's shirt and pulled him off to another place.

Victor: Vic watched the pair go and pulled a face. "C'mon, mate, let's go fin' another ride."

Kyle: "Yeah...okay," And the two walked past several family rides that looked like Kyle would get more thrills from falling off of the couch then riding them. "That one looks fun," he said pointing at an unusual contraption that just shot a bunch of people into the air."

Kyle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOFgcQf ... re=related

Summers: Scott watched them go, sighing in irritation. He dug around in his cargo pockets and pulled out a bottle of the special sunscreen Hank had made and slathered it on, concentrating on not absorbing the sun's rays.

Victor: "Looks fine t' me." Vic smirked. "C'mon, man."

Kyle: Kyle walked alongside of Vic, staring intently at the people going up then down on the giant middle...seat...thing. When they got to the line, which wasn't much of a line, more like a few people standing together, He and Vic watched the previous riders disembark.

Victor: "Heh. He looks green." Vic pointed to a guy who staggered off. "Y' good for this one?"

Summers: Scott finally managed to get rid of the flooding sensation in his skin, and decided it was safe enough, and wished he'd brought his hat. But it most likely wouldn't have stayed on. "So...that looks like fun," he said, ambling up.

Kyle: "..err...yeah, of course." he said as they were ushered into their seats, the attendants doing their safety ritual, making sure the park wouldn't get sued by injured riders.

Victor: Vic grinned, looking up at the tower before looking at Scott. "Y' alrigh', Scotty?"

Summers: "Yeah. I'll be all right. Have fun!"

Kyle: Kyle held on to his handles, making sure his claws wasn't making much of an impression on the soft cuchioning covering it. Then the people actually started counting down from five.

Victor: Vic bit his lip as the counting got lower, tail flicking against his ankle as he tried to not let the scents of fear get to him. Obviously they weren't the only ride virgins here. He grinned, just as the people reached 'one'.

Summers: Scott watched them rocket upwards, cheering. He was so going to be next - that looked fun.

Kyle: Again, the noise coming from Kyle mouth sounded like a jigsaw that got stuck and was trying to cut through rock. "Eeeeeaeeaargh!" He obviously had fun going up, but then they slowed down to a stop, and then they started falling.

Victor: "Ooooh fuck oh FUCK oh FUCK-" The swearwords carried on as they dropped. Fuck we're gonna fuckin' DIE.

Summers: He doubled up laughing. Where the hell was his camera? He patted various pockets, found it and started taking pictures.

Kyle: Kyle completely forgot about not wanting to leaver scratch marks on the handles, and so his claws literally dug into them untill they struck metal. Then they all started slowing down, and he felt like he was being squeezed down as the thing started going back up. "notagaing notagain notagain"

Victor: "Againagainagain!!" Vic whooped as they were launched skyward again, riding on the adrenaline as he held on to the bars, claws leaving shallow scrapes.

Kyle: They didn't go as high as the previous shot, but the fall still felt the same. Kyle squeezed himself against his seat. It iwas fun, but something else was gong on in his stomach to go along with the freefalling feeling.

Victor: Vic cackled as the ride slowed and finally stopped, relaxing back as it finally clunked into place. "Mate that was so fuckin' awesome!!"

Summers: Scott grinned and put the camera away. "I want a go...you all right, Kyle?" He noticed his friend looked ill.

Kyle: Kyle staggered from the ride, grabbing hold on to anything that looked like it was permanently stuck to the ground. "Don't feel so.." *glurp* He started looking around him then went straight for a nearby trash bin.

Victor: Vic staggered around a little before mnaging to walk in a straight line, going over to Kyle and rubbing his back, wrinkling his nose. "Y' alrigh', mate?"

Summers: "I have some water” He walked over and held the bottle out.

Kyle: After a little while, Kyle slowly lifted his head. "It stinks in there" was his first thought and sentence after having to taste what used to be his breakfast all over again. He took the bottle and squirted his mouth full of water, rinsing it, and then spitting in the trash.

Kyle: He took another gulp and drank until there wasn't any more water. "Sorry...I drank it all. I feel better." he said, staggering a little away from the trash bin, then grabbing hold on to Vic.

Victor: Vic caught Kyle. "Hey. Y' sure you're good, man?" He looked at Scott, ignoring the stares from the punters.

Summers: "Don't worry about it. I think I might skip that one." He glaced back at it balefully. "Let's sit down for a bit. I'll go get more water, okay?"

Kyle: "Yeah, feeling better, thanks Scott," he said when he glanced up to see Scott go off to get more water. He and Vic went to the nearest bench. Kyle just stared at the ground while sitting, bent over. "I shouldn't have eaten before coming here." he thought aloud.

Victor: Vic smiled, sitting next to Kyle. "Hey, it's alrigh'. I get airsick on planes whether I've eaten or no'. Jus' maybe shit like tha' ain' good fer ya stomach, mate."

Summers: He came back with three bottles of water and handed them out. "Well, that was fun, we've got at least six more hours before the park closes. What do you guys want to do after Kyle's feeling better?"

Kyle: Kyle opened his bottle and threw a little in his hand, wiping his face, then downing the rest. After he was done he sat back. "I'm better. So, what's the next ride? Don't worry, I don't think there's anything else to puke up."

Summers: Scott caught Vic's eyes behind his glasses and pointed to the part of the map that had kids rides, and nodded at Kyle discretely. "I dunno. Something a bit smoother than that?"

Victor: Vic nodded slightly at Scott. "Soun's good t' me. Think I coul' do wit' a break after them anyway."