1/26 Game: The Pic-a-nic Basket

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Remy: He settled on the blanket infront of him, taking Johnny from Rogue. "Thanks for d' help petite. Talia's jus' really under d' weather, an' its better for her t' rest up without havin' t' worry about him."

Rahne: Rahne carefully set the bowls of strawberries and cream down on the blanket so that they wouldn't spill before taking up statio next to the meat-platters she'd brought out earlier and grabbing a couple of chicken drumsticks to munch on.

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "It's ok, sugah. Ah hope she starts feelin' well soon." She turned and situated her platter of chicken fried steak on one side of the blanket, her cupcakes on the other.

Alex: Alex walked over the lawn, carefully holding the plate with the cheesecake in one hand, and, maybe even more carefully, holding Meggan's hand in the other.

Tessa: Tessa came out balancing a tray between her hip and the patio rail, putting her sunglasses on. She didn't really need them as it wasn't that bright, but she's rather not be lectured about sleeping.

Terry: Terry tipped the pizza delivery boy with a cocky wink and plopped the two boxes down on her cooler and headed for the blankets. "Hey people! Hope someone 'sides me feels like pepperoni and newcastle."

Rahne: She passed Kyle a couple of chicken-legs absently as he sat next to her, wondering where Vic was.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at everybody who was coming up, "Hey y'all! Welcome ta tha party!"

Meggan: Meggan was trying to behave herself. Fighting the temptaion to bounce instead of walk incase she upset the cheesecake that Alex was carrying. Outside was just so amazing!

Alex: Ever since she had come back from...well, there, she had been a bit weird, so he had assumed a state of constant worry about her. Now he was wondering whether she might need sun blocker although her newfound blue skin.

Tessa: "Pass me one, Terry?" Tessa called on her way over.

Alex: "So, do you feel okay today, Meggie?"

MeganS: Megan balanced a bottle of juice on top of the veggie platter. she looked apprehensively at Scott who was balancing a pack of water on one shoulder and Bee on one hip. "Scott, sweetie, don't have to do this..."

Meggan: "Isn't newcastle a city?" Meggan was confused, she looked at Alex and smiled brightly, "I'm fine," she chirped

Terry: "Coming right up." Terry put the pizzas on the ground and cracked a box open, grabbing a slice for her and for Tessa and fishing out some beers with her other hand. "Here ya go." Terry passed the goods to Tessa before plunking down.

Remy: He stayed fairly quiet, giving Johnny a bit of bread to chew on. It was nice to be out in the warm again though. Which reminded him. He pulled a cap out of the diaper bag for Johnny, and then put one on himself. He hated caps, but it was better than having a sunburn on his head.

Terry: "Is it? Guess the beer hasta come from some place." Terry shrugged and opened her bottle.

Summers: He looked back at her briefly. "No, Rich and Mr Matthews said I should. For a little while at least." He scanned the crowd, but didn't see TJ or Johnny. He frowned, and set his pack of waters down. Oh, no. Johnny was there with Remy.

Kyle: Kyle looked at the chicken legs for only a second before taking them, "thankem" he said. He was still not so sure sitting here with everyone would be a good idea, but te chicken was nice though.

MeganS: Megan gave him and her daughter akiss and headed back to the mansion for a well-deserved nap after setting up the veggie platter. "Ok, Slim. Love you."

Alex: "Uhm...yes, I'm pretty sure it is...and you are..." He hesitated for a second, but there was no helping it, he had to let her hand go for a moment to put the cake on the ground. Then he sat down next to it. "Do you want a piece now, or later?"

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Kyle, "Hey, sugah. How ya feelin'? Ah made cupcakes 'specially f' y'all. But, Ah didn't think 'bout tha fact that ya might not want 'em now..."

Rahne: "Yerrr welcome," Rahne smiled before sniffing ... the platter infront of Rogue smelt interesting ....

rachel: Rachel slipped outside. She would've brought something, but her guess was that no one wanted to die. She took a seat slightly away from everyone. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. Her shields were still kinda off.

Meggan: "I'm ok for now!" Meggan beamed and plonked herself on the grass rather than the blanket, @I like outside it smells nice.@

Tessa: "Thanks." Tess waved a hand at her in thanks and settled down on a patch of ground that wasn't cold. "Scott? Is that you?"

Remy: He looked up at Tessa's comment and looked around, spotting his cousin. "Oh. Hey. Y' made it."

ChrisS: Chris squeezed his brother's shoulder. "Good luck, Slim. You come and find us when you're ready to, right?" Chris grinned. "And if Bee gets too fussy."

Alex: Okay, Meggan was happy, probably talking with the grass again. Which left him a bit on hos own...then he noticed Rachel sitting all on her own.

Alex: "Hey Rae!" He winked at her. "Come on over, I've got cake!"

Kyle: While chewing on chicken, Kyle actually considered stuffing Rahne's cupcakes in his mouth too, but decided against it. "cakes look good." he said after swalling the bite he was chewing on.

Rogue: Rogue looked up and saw Scott, "Hey, sugah! How ya feelin'?"

Summers: Scott looked around as he heard his name. He stared blankly at Tessa for a minute. "Yeah, sure, Chris. Thanks for driving." He smiled a bit and shooed him away. "Go bother Megan. Oh - leave the diaper bag."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Kyle, "Thanks, darlin'."

rachel: Rachel moved over to where Alex and Meggan were. The sweets were going to be the death of her, "Hey, Alex."

Terry: Terry looked up to see who everyone was greeting. Ah, Scott. "Heya! Beer?"

Rahne: Rahne helped herself to one of the strawberries she'd brough, dipping it in the creme before going over to where Rogue and Remy were sitting, "Alrrigh'?" she grabed on of the chicken steaks.

Rogue: "Hey, Rahne. Help yaself! How ya doin'?"

Alex: "Looking great, aren't you?" And well, she was looking okay, better than just a while ago. Then he cut a piece off from the cake. "Cheesecake, with cherries. It's bliss, believe me." I like baking.

Remy: Johnny drug of his hat, and Remy took it back and plopped it on his head, looking up at Rahne. "Hey. Nice day for it, non?"

Summers: He held Bee tightly and shouldered the bag. "Uh, hi..." He managed a small smile, and made himself go over to Remy. "I brought Bee," he said softly.

Meggan: Meggan looked up when she heard Rachel's voice, "Rae!" she hugged her round the knees

Tessa: Tessa was a little nervous, not knowing why he was staring at her like she'd just turned electric pink. She picked up one of the triangles of baklava she'd brought and nibbled at it.

Josh: Josh spotted Rachel with Alex and Meggan. "Can I join you?" he asked, bearing his own plate of food. He shot a soft smile at Rachel.

Rahne: "Alrrigh', as always, keepin' an eye tha cub," she nodded over to Kyle. She turned to Johnny and smiled "Eh? Takin' afterr yerr Da therre wit' tha thievin'?" She tickled him. "Aye .. it is, lovely day, lot warrmerr then home."

Remy: He smiled at Scott. "Dat's great. Talia'll be sad she missed dis. Pull up a bit of blanket an' d' kids can play a bit."

Alex: "Hmmm..." His voice sounded far away from being glad about Josh's intervention. The dialogue he had had with Rae before she had vanished was still fresh in his mind.

Rahne: She looked around and frowned a bit, "Vic shoul' be commin' ... wherre's he got t'? Said he'd be doin' s'me bakin' ferr this ..."

Remy: "Or smack. Hopefully play." He amended with a half smile. He nodded at Rahne. "Dis is still cold where I'm from. But its good t' see Kyle out. I'm glad he could."

rachel: "Hey, Meggan. Yeah, not glowing anymore. It's...different." She took the cake from Alex, giving Josh a grin, "Sure."

Summers: He dropped the bag and pulled a handy blanket over and set Bee down, tugging down his sleeves over his wrists as he sat down, watching the two stare at each other. "Yeah. She can be feisty.

Terry: Terry looked at the funky cookies Tessa was was gnawing on. "Those any good?" Terry managed to ask between bites of surprisingly saucy pizza."

Kyle: Kyle looked at Terry. He hadn't had an actual alcoholic drink since...a very very long time. "Beer?" he asked Terry

Rahne: Rahne nudged Johnny with her nose, then licked his fingers, making him giggle, "Oh aye ... its good ferr him t' b' ou' bu' he jus' needs watchin' ..."

Rogue: Rogue nodded in agreement with Remy, "Yeah, still a bit chilly back there."

Josh: He was sitting with the infamous Alex, Rachel's guardian and protector. But that would be fine. He didn't want to avoid Rachel. "How are you all doing?" he asked.

Meggan: Meggan waved at Josh, "Hi!"

Tessa: Tesssa snorted at Terry. "No, I'm eating them and they're horrible. They're pretty good, but really sweet."

Rahne: She glanced back over at Kyle and frowned ... was beer such a good idea?

Terry: Tery looked up at Kyle. "Beer! Yeah." Terry pulled a bottle out for and cracked it open for him. "There, you're all set now."

Victor: Vic managed to keep the two trays balanced okay on his arm, using his free hand to push his sunglasses up a little further before taking the tray again. He made his way out into where he could smell the picnic over the muffins, weaving gently as he did.

Remy: "Y' doin' ok Scotty?" He looked a bit drawn. The kids were eyeing each other with wary curiousity. "Y' be nice now. Not only is she a girl, she's y're cousin. So behave."

Tessa: Tess ahd to sigh, trying to get the bottle cap off the beer. "Anyone got a church key to get this thing off?" If not, she'd settle for beating it to death on Terry's cooler.

rachel: Rachel shrugged, "I'm okay. How are you?"

[Edited on 27/1/08 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Rahne: Rahne tapped her fingers before passing Kyle a straw so he could drink his beer, he was an adult now after all.

Alex: "We are doing great, thanks. We have quite the good time here going..." ...without you...

Meggan: Meggan drew her knees to her chest and rocked happily from side to side. "It's pretty here," she determined

Terry: "Yeah, got a spare in my bag." Terry dug around a bit before finding her bottle opener and passing it on to Tessa.

Summers: "I've been better. You?" He grabbed the toy out of Bee's hand as she tried to smack Johnny with it. "That goes for you too, Bee. Be nice." He gave Johnny a kiss, then gave Bee one.

rachel: Rachel shot Alex a look that said 'I heard that'.

Rogue: Rogue watched the two kids with a smile as Johnny crawled a bit closer and put his hand on top of Bee's head. She laughed at the face Bee made, "They're adorable."

Josh: "I'm... uh, good," Josh said, sounding a bit too excited. Well, this was awkward. "Yeah, it's pretty. I've never gone on a picnic before."

Kyle: "Thanka" he said, holding the beerbottle with both hands and sucked on the straw. Still tasted the same. He accidentally let out a burp. "scuse me."

Victor: Vic made his way to the group, smiling a little before noticing the babies. Ah hell. Right. Making his way over to Rahne, he offered a tray. "Muffin, darlin'?" He grinned widely, swaying alittle.

Remy: "I'm good." He chuckled. "It should be good for d' party tomorrow if dey can keep playin' dat nice."

Summers: "You're looking spruce with the hair growing in." He gave his cousin a grin. "Mmm."

Alex: "It#s alway pretty where you are, Meg." He gave his girlfriend a loving squeeze on the shoulder, and then countered Rachel's 'I heard that.' with a look that said 'I know'.

Rahne: Rahne looked over, "Vic I-" she looked at the tray and then sniffed deeply.

Rahne: She looked up at him ".... Victorrr Creed, arre they wha' I thin' tha arre?"

Remy: He snorted. "I look like a fool. But thank y'. It'll be back in by d' fall not too bad."

Meggan: Meggan smiled, "Picnics are fun. I like picnics with my parents - they throw food..."

rachel: She raised an eyebrow, Rachel gave Josh a smile, hoping Alex wouldn't do anything stupid that wouls mess thinds up even more. "Throwing food is always fun."

Josh: "Is that a typical picnic activity?" Josh asked, blinking. Sure, he'd seen it in movies, but he'd pictured actual picnics as somewhat more civilized.

Alex: ...Uh, oh... Meggan wouldn't start throwing around his tasty cake, wouldn't she? "I'd prefer my cake going somewhere else than on the ground, Josh..."

Meggan: "No it's just a typical Sian and Mark thing." Meggan grinned, "They do it in the house too."

Josh: "I see." Josh pocketed a croissant in case he needed to chuck it at [strike]Alex[/strike] someone later.

Remy: Johnny made a noise and held out a peice of bread to Scott. "Oh good sharin'. But I think y're not supposed t' drool all over it first, mon fils." He picked up a bit of the chicken that Rogue had made.

Terry: Terry sat back, this was nice. Lots of food, plenty of drink, and fun people. Sort of made her sad considering.

Alex: "Oh? Guess they behaved when I was around then." He just hoped that Meggan hadn't accidentially been witness of some kind of foreplay of her foster parents.

Victor: Vic's grin slid wider. " 'Pen's what y' think they are, m' dear." He sat down next her. "Any chicken anywhere? I smell chicken."

rachel: Taking a bite of the cake, she glanced over at Josh, eyeing the croissant with a raised eyebrow.

Tessa: Tessa leaned back against Terry's cooler, balancing a plate on her knees and turning around to pry off the cap of her bottle. "Finally." She sat watching everyone talking.

Kyle: Kyle stared the small ones. He didn't recognise the little baby girl. But the other one was Johnny. He wondered if he remembered him...or would recognise him. He looked back over at the cupcakes.

Meggan: Meggan giggled, "Yeah you were lucky... Peeto wasn't." She patted Alex on the head, "But they always make spare food just incase so we still get to eat."

Josh: Josh gave Rachel an innocent look.

Terry: "Ahha! Victory is yours." Terry clapped for Tessa's opening of the beer.

Rahne: Rahne peered at him before pulling his sunglassed up a little and looking at his bloodshot eyes "Yerr compleatly wasted," she sighed.

Alex: "Heh, that's good. Uhm, do you want a bit of the other people's food? I could get it for you."

Victor: "Am not." Vic smirked, batting her hand away. "Am jus'a bit relaxed." He gave up on getting chicken and grabbed another muffin.

rachel: She smirked.

Rahne: Rahne groaned, oh God ... trust Vic to bring hash-cakes!

Victor: He'd slaved over these anyway. If he was going to ave to spend time around Remy, he needed to relax.

Meggan: "Nope I'm ok." Meggan smiled, "Not hungry."

Tessa: "Hey Vic, you made muffins?" The idea did sort of amuse her. "Toss me one, I want to see if you can bake."

Summers: Scott took the bread anyway, thanking him, and handed over a baby biscuit. He grinned at Bee's pained face. "You get one too, silly." He laughed as she promptly handed it over to Remy. "Very nice, Bee."

Josh: He liked that Rachel was joking around. She seemed more herself.

Rogue: Rogue leaned back on her elbows and let the sunlight warm her face as she listened to everyone talking around her. This was nice. Having everyone home...

Alex: "Okay." He leaned back a bit and decided to try of his own cake finally. Yep. Pure bliss.

Terry: "Muffins? I'll take some muffins?" Terry sat up at the promise of muffins. "Heh, can just see Vic in a frilly apron an' hair net. Can't you?"

Victor: Vic grinned at Tess. "Sure thing, darlin', an' I can. Y' migh' like these." He picked one up and threw it over.

Remy: He nudged Scott. "So y're family came up too den? Y' gonna stick d' rest of d' semester out, or go home for d' summer early?" He took the bit from her, giving her chin a little tickle. "Y' can sure see y're family in her Scotty."

Rahne: Rahne has some more strawberries, making sure Kyle was in eyeline she sat just infront of the babies, just incase ....

Tessa: She turned to Terry with a wicked grin. "Oh yeah. That...hat mental picture is priceless."

rachel: "This cake's really good, Alex," she grinned.

Terry: "Bakin' Vic is sexy with his muffins." Terry cackled and took another gulp from her beer. "Spank people with his flipper thingie...spatula?"

Alex: "Thank you!" Compliments were always good, compliments from one of his best friends in the world were even better. Life was good, and the wide smile on his face showed it.

Meggan: Meggan watched Alex, smiling, then she lay down on the grass and looked up at the sky for a while wondering if she could turn into air now too. She couldn't help thinking it was a shame they'd got 'rescued' when they had. She was learning so much about herself, it seemed like a waste.

Victor: Vic finally caught what Terry was saying. "Oh babes, y' wish. Wan' a muffin?"

Summers: He jumped, darting to glare at Remy. He slowly relaxed. "Oh - yeah. Megan and Chris drove us out." He didn't bother to say he'd freaked after driving less than half a mile, so was relegated to Bee-babysitting. "I'll probably go after Johnny's birthday."

Terry: "Oh yeah, I've gotta try me some sexy muffin since I can't get a spatula spank."

Rahne: Speaking of which ... she leaned back to Remy and Scott, "Wha'everr yerr d' ... dinnae let tha bairrns have any part o' those muffin's Vic's brrough," she warned.

Kyle: Kyle reached over and grabbed a cupcake, accidentally squishing it with his hand, and then scarfing it down, leaving a rather bewildered cupcake paper behind. He licked his lips gettign all the frosting. Niiiiice.

rachel: "How have you been, Meggan?" she asked. She hadn't really seen Meggan since being back, which was kinda weird. She'd seen Meggan a lot since they'd been cellmates.

Victor: Vic smirked. "C'me over n' get one then. I ain' gettin' up. Too much effort."

Remy: He glanced up at Rahne. "Oh? Alright. What's d' matter wit' dem?"

Rogue: Rogue watched Kyle devour her cupcake and laughed, "Good as they used ta be, Ah'd guess from that."

Meggan: Meggan looked over to her, "Huh? Oh I'm fine!" she smiled at her, "Are you feeling better now?"

Terry: Terry pouted but pulled herself up to get at a muffin. "Mmm, tasty tasty muffin. Rock." She plunked back down once she had captured her muffin, taking a bite and noticing something quite familiar and comforting.

Alex: You know, if he'd really liked her, he would have been in there and getting her out with the rest of us, instead of standing in front of the door and waiting... Alex knew that those thoughts were unfair, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to dislike Josh...

Rahne: "Nae s' much as wha's wrron' wit' them as wha's in 'em ..." she shook her head, "he's mustn't have known thierred b' bairn's herre."

Victor: "My muffins bring all th' boys t' the yard." Vic sighed, lying back. Aaaah. Better.

Josh: Josh lifted his beer bottle to his lips and took a gulp. This was the most laid-back he'd felt in a while. He listened carefully to Rachel and Meggan and tried not to meet Alex's eyes.

Kyle: Kyle watched Vic lying. "Looks happy" He said.

Terry: "Heh, you're muffins rock hard." Terry ate her muffin greedily, washing it down with her beer before swiping another.

Remy: "Ahhhh." he lifted a brow. "Ah well. Ain't like dey eat much real food anyways, an' dere easy enough t' avoid. People might be a bit miffed if dey don' know though."

Tessa: Tessa got up and snagged a muffin, munching on it on ehr way back. "Dang Vic. What did you put in these?" Oh, that was a taste she was fairly sure was new to her.

Summers: He watched the others, checking to see how they were. There were a lot of people missing, and he felt a stab of sadness. "Huh? What's in them?" He snapped back to the present, hunching into his jacket to hide from the sun.

Meggan: "Ooo birdie!" Meggan was suddenly on her feet, watching a bird fly overhead and following it on the ground.

rachel: "Yeah. Better than I was anyway," Rachel shrugged.

Terry: "Heh, some fine, fine stuff." Terry took her time with her second muffin, pulling it apart and savouring her muffin savaging.

Rahne: "Aye ... well I'd say he's m'rre relaxed then happy," Rahne said in that special tone that mean He thinks he's okay now but just you WAIT till I've got him alone

Remy: Johnny and Bee both watched the blue girl who was squealing in delight. "Yeah. Guess dere's more dan jus' y' two here dat has d' same outlook in life."

Alex: "Oh, meggie, wait, no...wait!..." He jumped up and nearly fell on his face by tripping over the blanket. "You might hurt yourself!"

Josh: Josh put a comforting hand on Rachel's shoulder. "They're a... cute pair," he said with a smile as Alex called after Meggan.

Rahne: "Tha' hash-cakes Scott," Rahne informed him, "Tha's why he's got such a big grrin o' his face," she said a little icily.

rachel: She nodded, shoving back a snicker at Alex almost falling, "That's one way of putting it."

Meggan: The bird landed unsuspectingly on a patch of grass, Meggan stopped running and started stalking. Moving silently and stealthily she suddenly leapt and somehow managed to catch the bird without harming it, "I got one!" she cried triumphantly, "Pretty!"

Terry: Terry watched the blue girl running after a bird. Damn, this was already working? Vic had some really good shi...wait, that was Meggan. Still, really good shit.

Tessa: Tessa coughed at 'hash-cakes'. "That tastes....kinda weird." She had to set the beer down and her palte. "Oh...okay, headache from that."

Rahne: Rahne watched Meggan run past with a bird in her hand and then looked at Vic's cakes ... jeeze where they that strong?

Summers: Scott snagged a plate of food bypassing the special muffins, and cut them up to small bits and set the plate down in between the two kids. "Eat up."

Terry: "Holy fuck, did she just catch a bird? How the fuck do you do that?"

Meggan: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!" Meggan said to herself, patting the surprisingly calm bird n the head gently, "Can I keep her, Alex?"

Alex: "Yeah, pretty..." Do birds have fleas?...Can she GET fleas?... Then he crouched down next to her. "You know, it looks a bit like you, when you changed into a bird way back...And...I don't think she would be happy about this."

Rahne: "By bein' crrazy? Bu' Meggan's 'ways been crazy," Rahne told Terry.

Alex: "Birds are supposed to fly freely, you know?"

Remy: Ok. Hopefully she wouldn't eat it in front of the kids. He hoped they'd missed the F bomb too.

Terry: "I tried ta catch a dolphin once. The people at Seaworld stopped me though."

Remy: His gaze flicked to Kyle, wondering if he'd noticed the birds, speaking of eating something on the wing. He felt really bad for him, but he seemed like he was adjusting slowly.

Meggan: "I won't keep her inside all the time, silly," Meggan shook her head, "Birdies are lucky, they get to fly all the time, I don't think I'd be allowed..."

Rahne: "Dolphin?" Rahne had some more chicken legs, "Wha would yerr have d'ne wit' it if yerr caught it?"

Kyle: Kyle sucked on his straw some more. It wast tempting to go run after the blue Meggan...that bird almost looked yummy. No...that wasn't such a good idea. Instead he wondered about what was so special about the muffins.

Rogue: Rogue looked over at Kyle, "Want some steak, sugah?"

Alex: "You know, if you'd fly all the time, I couldn't be around you anymore..."

Terry: "No idea." Terry winked. "I had been enjoyin' something similar to Vic's muffins at the time. I think I woulda tried to ride though."

Kyle: Kyle chirped up at the mention of steak, and nodded yes.

Victor: Vic watched the clouds for a minute. That chicken smelt really good. And was there.... "Steak? Where?" He levered himself up, sunglasses falling off. Ah hell. Too much effort to put them back on.

Rogue: Rogue put one of her chicken fried steaks on a plate and put it in front of him, "Dig in sugah. Not sure if ya gonna like tha fried part of it, though."

Rahne: "How close did yerr get t' tha acctual dophin then?" Rahne asked, chewing on thr bone, Terry swimming must be an impressive sight.

Meggan: "I wouldn't be able to do all my homework either," Meggan made her way back to teh picnic with the bird, she set it down on the blanket watching it hop around a bit. She sighed contentedly, "Happy birdie."

Josh: Josh chuckled at his classmates, who apparently became giddy when directly exposed to sunlight. He looked over at Rachel. "I, um, have someting for you."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Vic then gestured at the plate of them, "Right here. Made 'em mahself."

rachel: Rachel watched the bird for a moment, tearing her gaze from it to look at Josh, "Oh really?"

Victor: Vic smiled at Rogue and reached over for one. "Smell fuckin' awesome, darlin'."

Summers: Scott moved to the shade of a nearby hedge, sighing in some relief. He hated the sun. He watched Bee and Johnny eating nicely, getting most of the bite-sized food in their mouths. He was glad they liked each other.

Tessa: Tessa watched Meggan be...well, Meggan. She felt a little guilty, beign glad she wan't quite that crazy. "Hey Rogue. You ought to try this beer Terry brought. It's not half bad." She called with a litle half-smile.

Remy: Johnny squealed as he pointed at the bird and Remy smiled at him. "Oui. Dat's d' birdy. Y' like him?"

Rogue: "Thanks." She grinned at him and wondered how his eyes would look if she took off his sunglasses. She resisted the urge and just chuckled slightly to herself.

Terry: "Got halfway over the glass barrier, the guards had to grab my feet. Could touch the water though. 'pparently that's about as far as anyone's ever gotten."

Josh: Josh pulled out a small square (where he had been hiding it was anyone's guess) wrapped in fun polka-dot paper. "Here... I, uh, got this for you." He wasn't kissing up. He just wanted to see her smile.

Victor: Vic munched on the steak. Over-done, but that anything warmer then body heat was over done. And this was good. "Wanna muffin, Rogue?"

Kyle: Kyle took a big bite from the chicken steak. "Taste nice" he told Rogue, then devoured every last bit of it in a couple chomps.

Remy: He glanced sharply at Vic and then away. "He put pot in dem." He warned her.

Rogue: Rogue looked at Remy and nodded then turned back to Vic, "No thanks, hun. Ain't much f' 'hash muffins'. Smell good though." She grinned at Kyle, "Glad ya like it."

Rahne: Rahne chuckled at that, "Fun, did yerr scare tha dolphin?" She looked at the bird hopping about and frowned, it really shouldn't be doing that with al these predators around ... Meggan must be empathying it.

Kyle: "Pot?" Kyle asked. How do you put a pot in food? Isn't it the other way around?

Alex: Alex gave Josh's present, or whatever it was, a suspicious look. But the blue girl with the birdie kept him a bit more occupied right now. "Can you, I don't know, can you talk with it?"

Tessa: Tess shook her head as little dots started to swim around the edges of her vision. "Christ. I don't think that muffin was a good idea."

Summers: He sat back, people-watching silently. He was forced to go get Bee as she went toddling after the the bird. "No, Bee baby. no birds for you. You can just look with your eyes." He smiled apologetically at everyone as she screamed. "Sorry..."

Terry: "'s really good muffins. Reeeeally good."

Rogue: Rogue turned to Bee and gave her tummy a tickle, "Ain't no problem, darlin'."

rachel: She took the present, fairly sure she could guess what it was, "Thanks." Rachel ran a hand through her hair as she opened the gift.

Victor: VIc smiled at Terry "Thanks. Truth is, I gotta bit carried away."

Meggan: Meggan nodded at Alex, "If I didn't it would have pecked my hand off."

Victor: "Was makin' 'em fer mysel' an' figured on makin' some for everyone...ya know?"

Josh: "I saw it and thought you'd like... Anyway, I hope you don't already have it." Josh shifted uncomfortably as she unwrapped the paper.

Rahne: Rahne wiggled her ears at Bee to try and make her laugh.

Remy: He glanced at meggan. Pecked hand off...? Hopefully Johnny was still too young to get that.

Tessa: Okay. Must get away from the beer. Tessa scooted over to where Scott's little girl was. "You're cute, aren't you?"

Terry: "Sharin's the shit. Gotta love share the love." Terry wasn't sure that worked out but raised the bottle she was currently working on. It made enough sense to be true.

Summers: "Ooh, careful, Rahne. She likes the game of grab and pull."

Alex: "Oh, dangerous bird..." Well, there just wasn't anything to worry about, just the normal special Meggan he loved. He could as well play along. "Do you think I can hold it too?"

Victor: Vic glanced at Remy, wtching him for a while. No amount of cannabis had been able to quite banish that, but....Rahne was right. He had to go talk to him sometime. Just not when he was wasted.

rachel: Rachel looked over the CD case and grinned. Atreyu. Nice. "I don't have it, and I do like it. Thanks."

Rahne: Rahne went slighty cross-eyed when Bee did just that, "Uck! Aye ... Duncan's tha same ... " she flicked the ear in the baby's grip, making he giggle as it wiggled in her little hand.

Meggan: Meggan released the bird from her control and watched it fly away then turned herself into a puppy and went to intorduce herself to Bee. "I'll catch another one for you later, Alex," she licked his hand then wandered across the blanket to Bee.

Josh: "You're welcome," he said, relieved. He scratched the back of his neck and glanced over the rest of the area. "... Insanity seems to be our forte."

Summers: Scott hovered over Bee as she smiled at Tessa. "Thanks. I'll tell my Brother and Megs."

Rahne: However Johnny chose that point to grab her other ear and she let out a small groan. "Grrreat, everryone wants a pice o' tha duggy t'day 'eh?"

Victor: Vic grabbed another of his muffins, pulling it apart and munching on it. He really should learn not to make these when he was stoned, he always made too many.

Alex: Okaaaaay...Well, I licked her neck, so we're about even, I guess... Then he turned over to Rachel and Josh. "What' that, if I may ask?"

Rahne: She gave the puppy-Meggan an apraising look, "Wha'? Yerr gonna bite m' tail t' join in tha fun?"

Remy: He caught at his son, helping Rahne get her ear back. "Hey. No yankin'. Dat hurts." Johnny started to pout, whining a bit. "Don' y' even start."

Terry: Terry clutched a fresh muffin and a fresh beer. "Nom nom nom. Man, I'm gonna fuckin' miss this place 'n you guys."

rachel: "It's only a CD, Alex. It's not going to hurt me in any way. It's okay."

Victor: Vic frowned. "Whaddaya mean, 'miss'?"

Meggan: Meggan had a good sniff of the new small person to learn how she smelled, Meggan grinned at Rahne, "I can if you want?"

Josh: Josh glared at Alex. He couldn't help it. "I just got my friend a gift, is that a crime?" he asked, trying to keep his voice even.

Summers: He herded his niece over back to Johnny and grabbed a ziplock bag full of large legos and pending them in front of the two kids. "Hopefully that'll distract 'em."

Rogue: Rogue turned to Terry, "Miss? Ya ain't goin' anywhere. Are ya?"

Alex: "Depends, if it's some kind of depressing death-metal-rock-country, then you maybe shouldn't listen to it right now..." He decided to conveniently ignore Josh for now.

Rahne: Rahne smiled greatfully at Remy and then glared at Meggan "Eh ... nae."

Remy: He nodded. "Thanks Scotty. Hopefully dey don' toss dem."

Terry: "I'm sorta" Terry waved her free hand in a non-descript motion. "sorta not cut out for the whole school thin', ya know? Goin' home for a while 'til I fin' an apartment."

Rahne: Rahne blinked at Terry "Eh? Yerr cannae d' tha? Wha yerr gonna d'?"

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "An' apartment 'round here at least? So ya can come over an' visit?"

Victor: Vic was distracted by Scott upending the lego. "Y' leavin'?" He dragged his attention back to Terry and pulled off his sunglasses. "Aw man...."

Meggan: Meggan giggled, "Ok Rahney!" she bounded back across the blanket and plonked herself on Alex's lap.

rachel: "It's like all my other music," she rolled her eyes.

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Johnny and Bee as they banged some of the legos together, then caught the one Johnny threw at her, "Thanks, Lil Sugah... But, no throwin'. Ain't nice."

Terry: "Bah, don' be like that. I'll be workin' at Vito's still. I'll be 'round." Terry smirked wickedly. "So if anyone ever needs a halfway clean couch ta crash on just come visit ol' Terry."

Tessa: "Got a backup plan if it doesn't?" Tessa asked. Good, she wasn't going to go totally whacked.

Alex: "Oooff..." A blue butt to his crotch stopped him from any further investigation.

Victor: His gaze wandered back to Remy, sitting amongst the kids and....it was good that he looked happy. If nothing else, he should be grateful for that.

Kyle: Kyle was now really in the mood for muffins. Clearly Terry liked them, and she had great taste in foods and drinks. Especially drinks. Thinking of which, Kyle sucked on his straw, long and hard, finishing the beer, and feeling another burp coming up.

Terry: "Don' promise there won' be any attempted molestation though.

Meggan: Meggan grinned at Alex and kissed him on the cheek, "I'll bee good now."

Remy: He clicked his tongue. "He's got one helluva aim too. If y're not payin' attention he can smack y' a good one. Why dey make kid toys wit' pointy ends is beyond me."

Josh: He wasn't going to push it. He took another drink of beer.

Alex: "Heh, you always are in my eyes." He gave her a peck on her neck.

Rahne: "'Cos they're designed bu' folk who ain't got kids," Rahne suggested as she caught another balistic lego block.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Good thing Ah got quick reflexes then, huh? Johnny might grow up ta be a baseball player with an arm like that." She nodded at Rahne, "That's probably true."

Remy: "Hey." He grabbed his son's hand. "No throwin'. Y're about ready for a time out y' keep pullin' dat." He took two peices and fit them together. "Like dis. See how nice y're cousin's playin'?"

rachel: Rachel silently thanked Meggan for distracting Alex. she smirked.

Rahne: Rahne smiled and went to pretend to eat the lego block ... then thought better, the kids might copy her.

Meggan: Meggan gave Alex a hug, "I think I want some cake now."

Kyle: The burp was more like a rather fould alcohol breath that forcibly escaped his throat. "Scuse." he said. Then reached over for a muffin.

Victor: Vic heaved a sigh and looked away from Remy playing with his kid, lying down and propping himself on an elbow. "Y' got a spare beer, Ter?" He noticed Kyle. "Hey - tha' migh' not be a good idea, mate." He warned.

Summers: He laughed as Bee followed Johnny's example and launched some her her hoarded pile at him. "Good things your boy's teaching her." He sighed and also showed her how they fit together. "Hope they don't follow in our footsteps and start fighting."

Terry: "Oh yeah, cooler's still mostly full. Drink the hell outta that beer!"

Rahne: Rahne's muzzle wrinkled at Kyle, "How many o' 'em yerr had man?"

Alex: "Sure." He got her an extra-large piece. "There you go. With love in each crumb."

Tessa: "Here. Have mine Only a sip or two gone." Tessa reached behind her and picked hers up from where it was nestled int eh grass and passed ti to Vic.

Josh: Josh grinned. "Hey, look, strawberry Jello!"

Remy: "Guess corruptin' is in d' genes." He said with a grin at Scott. "Though she seems pretty relaxed an' chilled. So maybe y're jus' d' odd duck out, non?"

Victor: Vic pulled out a beer and pulled off the cap with a claw. He took Tess' beer with a grin, tossing it back in one. "Cheers, doll. Feelin' better?" He watched Kyle warily - hashcake was probably not a good thing.

Rahne: Rahne hooked the bowl of strawberries and cream, holding them out "Anyone wan' 'em?"

Meggan: Meggan gave him andother peck on the cheek then set to eating her cake before anyone could throw it at anyone else.

Kyle: "none?" Kyle told Rahne. What was so special about those muffins? He sat back, muffinless, eyeing them like some kind of prey.

Terry: "Love this beer. I's like drinkin' liquid bread. An' goes will with muffins."

Rogue: Rogue passed Kyle another cupcake, "Here, sugah. These'd be a better idea."

Victor: "Not a good idea. Bad muffins." Vic thought for a sec, taking a swig. "Well. Not bad. Jus'....they've got drugs in."

rachel: She snickered, Rachel waited for a moment where Alex wasn't looking before tossing at piece at him.

Tessa: "Depends on your definition of better. I don't think I should eat any mroe of your muffins." She stretched out on the grass and closed her eyes. "Pot doesn't do me good."

Kyle: Kyle took the cupcake, but he was sure that the muffin must probably taste better. "Pot is drugs?" he asked

Alex: He felt a little itch on his cheek and scratched it. It was not of much use though, since he missed the piece of dough which stood stuck to his face.

Meggan: Meggan quickly vacated Alex's lap in case of retribution.

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Yeah, sugah."

Terry: "Yeah, pot is drugs."

Victor: Vic looked up at Tess. "Sorry 'bout tha'. I really shouldn' do shit like theis when I'm stoned. I forget t' warn people."

Rahne: "Nae? M're ferr m then?" Rahne speared one on a claw before poping it into her mouth.

Summers: "You haven't met my mom when the spirit moves her. But yeah...I'm kinda the only one..." He backed into the shade, reminding himself he was at a picnic, safe and sound. "Anyway. Where is TJ, anyway?" He asked as he calmed down.

Rogue: Rogue turned to Rahne, "Huh? Oh! Ya strawberries! No thanks, hun. Ah'm good."

rachel: Rachel broke off another piece of cake from her slice and threw it. She wondered how long it would take Alex to notice.

Meggan: Huddled protectively over her cake, Meggan tried to finish it before it became a projectile, "My cake..."

Remy: He took one of Rogue's cupcakes and swiped a bit of icing off of it, putting it on Johnny's tongue as he dug into the rest of it. "Oui? Y're mom is a wild child?" He waved towards the school. "She's upstairs lyin' down. Bad headache."

Alex: "What's with your ca-..." Another itch. He scratched again. "Stupid insects." Another piece stood stuck, this time on his forehead.

Rogue: Rogue smiled as Johnny smacked his lips and fussed at his papa for more. She picked up another and peeled the wrapper off then split it into two pieces, handing one to Johnny and one to Bee.

Rahne: Rahne glanced over at Vic as he lay sprawled on the grass and had a wicked idea, she crawled over to him "How 'bou' a differen' serrvin' suggestion?" She dumped the bowl over his stomach, making sure she didn't get any in the fur, "Who want's strrawberries an' whipped cream ala Vic?"

Terry: Terry stared at Alex. There was stuff...growing out of him? Well, he was a shapeshifter, right? Maybe that was normal and she just never noticed before.

Rogue: Rogue laughed at Rahne, "Now that's temptin'."
rachel: She tossed another piece,

Victor: Vic yowled. "Fuck! Fuck! Cold!"

Remy: Well there went his outfit. He's be happy though, and maybe chill out on the tossing of things. "Y' make more of dese? Dis would sit real nice as a midnight snack."

Rogue: She smirked at Remy, "What's ya guess?"

Josh: Josh couldn't resist. If anything happened, he'd blame Rachel. He started breaking the croissant apart and throwing it (albeit with poor aim).

Rahne: Rahne laughed at him, that seemed to wake him up a little.

Victor: Vic looked up at Rahne, then laughed. "Well, talk abou' extra flavourin'." He scooped a strawberry up witha claw, eating it. "Mmm."

Summers: "I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah - she can be. She's usually calm, though." He also got a cupcake for Bee and let her go to town after scraping most of the frosting off. "Megan'd kill me if I returned with her bouncing off the walls."

Remy: "Well I know what I'm hopin'. So yeah?" He asked, smiling at her.

Kyle: Kyle flinched and wiped away some sort of french pastry flake from his face. Where did taht come from?

rachel: she grinned.

Rogue: She nodded as she laughed, "'Course."

Terry: "Heh, sweet 'n savoury Vic? Could prolly market that, ya know?"

Alex: Rachels piece chipped off his ear, and he turned around, right in time for seeing Josh throwing a piece of croissant at him. Frowning, he went over his face to get off any pieces he might not have noticed, but then his hands touched mushyness...

Meggan: Meggan thought it was a bit unfair that Alex didn't realise he was being attacked by food and now Josh was joining in. Maybe she should intervene?.... finish cake fist.

Victor: Vic grinned up at Rahne, before winking at Terry, lying back. "Well? Don' want it t' spoil, do yeh?"

Alex: He looked at his fingertips. That bastard has thrown my cake!

Alex: He slowly got up and came over to Josh and Rachel, his cake, which was still mostly intact, carrying with him.

Rahne: Rahne grinned at Vic, then frowned when golden boy legged it passed her .... ahh fleeing the wrath of Alex.

Meggan: Meggan watched Alex carefully, he wasn't surely going to....?

rachel: Rachel gave Alex an innocent look, trying to surpress a smirk, "What's up?"

Meggan: What a waste of cake.

Terry: "Course not, that'd just be wasteful, righ'?" Terry winked back, finishing off the last of her muffin and flopping back, being lept over by a flash of gold.

Rahne: She shrugged then leant down, licking a strawberry off his stomach.

Remy: Johnny finished of his cupcake and he just managed to catch his hands before they went in his hair. "Whoa. Scotty. Y' got any wipes on y'?"

Alex: Sucker has found out how his legs work...bet that won't help when he wakes up with cake in his bed tomorrow...

rachel: Okay. Maybe she could distract Alex, and he wouldn't go after Josh. "So, Alex, did you know you have a little something on your face?"

Victor: Vic purred a little. "Rahney, did y' actually stop t' think 'fore ya dumped cream on my wrecked ass?" He played with an ear.

Rogue: Rogue winced, "Sorry, Remy. Ah wasn't thinkin' that far apparently..."

Meggan: Meggan got up, having finished her cake, and relieved Alex of the rest of the cheesecake, "Bad Alex, no wasting food."

Summers: "Yeah." He dug around in the bag and pulled out a package of wipes, handing them over. "Here." He took one for Bee, and she held out her sticky hands out to be washed.

Rahne: "Oh aye o' course," she growled softly as he played with her ear, licking up some more of the cream.

Alex: "I've noticed, Rae..." He'll pay... "Sorry Megs, won't do it again."

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Bee seems like she's such a good girl. Doesn't like her hands messy?"

Remy: He laughed. "It's jus' fine. Don' matter what he eats, he ends up wearin' it. Think he likes y're cupcakes jus' as much as I do." He took the cloth. "Thanks. Think he'll have a bath too, but for now."

rachel: "You know it wasn't Josh throwing the cake, right?" she raised an eyebrow.

Meggan: "Good, it's too nice to be thrown at people." she shot a meaningful look at Rachel behind Alex's back.

Victor: Vic sighed, leaning back. "Bad girl." He said half-heartedly. "Y' ain' been at my cakes, have ya?"

Terry: "Dude, people. The clouds are great today. That'ns a giraffe." Terry waved her hand at the sky, completely missing her supposed giraffe. Life was good.

rachel: Rachel shot Meggan an innocent look.

Meggan: Meggan grinned at her.

Alex: "So? Who was it then?"

rachel: "Me."

Kyle: Kyle looked up and only saw clouds. He then looked back over to Rahne and Vic, and wondered when last he had strawberries.

Alex: "Boy only gets weird thoughts into your head. He needs to grow up."

Meggan: Meggan giggled and put the cheesecake down to give Alex a hug.

Rahne: Rahne shook her head "Like I need hash cakes ferr this."

rachel: "He didn't have anything to do with it, Alex," she rolled her eyes. "I convinced him."

Remy: He scanned the blankets with his gaze. "Suppose its jus' a normal day here again, neh? Bit of squabblin'...bit of laughin'...an' a lot of crazy."

Alex: "You're far too nice to him, you shouldn't take the blame." He hugged Meggan back, but not without giving Rae another concerned look.

Victor: Vic smirked at Rahne. "Hangin' aroun' me t' long, pup." He looked up at the sky, purring contentedly and tryng not to concentrate on this. She was punishing him, wasn't she?

Meggan: "Flower!" Meggan sprang off again, forgetting completely about Alex and Rachel and the cheesecake that she set down close by. She stepped in it as she ran.

rachel: "But...it is my fault." Rachel shot Meggan a 'help me' look, sighing as she went after the flower. Okay, no help there. "Plus, someone has to be nice to him."

Remy: "A real lot of crazy." he amended, watching Meggan.

Meggan: Halfway to the flower Meggan shifted into her puppy form again so she could smell it better. Stopping with her nose in the flower she sneezed.

Rahne: Rahne chuckled and lapped up some more off Vic, he was starting to smell ... interesting. She chuckled some more.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Supposin' so, sugah." She smiled at Remy, "Nice though."

Alex: "Oh no! My cake!" Alex sunk down in front of his mistreated bliss of pastry.

Tessa: Tessa was starting to get a real headache now. It was like she was hearing two syllables of everything around her. She put her hands up to the sides of her ehad and attemped sitting up. Everybody blurred for a second when she did that. Oh bad idea.

Remy: "Yeah." He smiled back at her. "Well. We're not borin' here."

Summers: Scott built a tower out of the legos for the kids to knock down, wishing Bee hadn't had a nap before they'd arrived.

rachel: "It's just a cake. It'll be okay. Plus, I was planning on throwing it at you anyway..."

Alex: "But...It's its cherries, its consistence, is its taste..." He was in some kind of shock now. So much work in the kitchen, the best cake he had baked yet, he had been sure, all in vain...

rachel: "Oh, and you might wanna go catch Meggan. She's after a flower this time," Rachel looked around for Meggan to see where she'd gone.

Rogue: "If we were borin', Ah'da left a while back, Ah figure. ..Steada stickin' 'round like ya made me do." She stuck her tongue out at him then leaned over to hug him from the side, "Thanks f' that."

Meggan: Meggan was running around in circles on the grass by now. She ran until she got dizzy then rolled onto her back to watch teh sky spin around.

Alex: Maybe he should take her by the neck and shove her nose into the cake...Wasn't that how you showed puppies that they did wrong?...Sure, as if I could ever be angry at her...

Victor: Vic flicked Rahne's ear. "Y' know, that's a bad idea, ou' here wit' everyone." He said blandly, reaching over for a muffin to try and take his mind off this.

Remy: "Hey, it was a bit of selfishness too, petite. I'm glad y' did as well." He watched Meggan's frolicing. "After all, it ain't every day y' see stuff like dis."

Alex: So alex slowly stood up, seemingly a broken man, and went over to puppy-Meggan. There he sat down and started to rub her belly. No need for her to be upset too.

Rahne: "We coul' 'ways g' s'mewhere m're prrivate if yerr wan' ... nae like anyone'd miss us."

Meggan: Meggan bit playfully at his hand, it tickled!

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Oh was it now?" She gently shoved him, "Ah see how ya are. Only wanted me ta stick around f' one reason."

rachel: So, she'd managed to escape the wrath of Alex for once. Cool. Now she just had to avoid that wrath for a while...and make sure he didn't go after Josh.

Alex: He increased his rubbing efforts at that.

Meggan: Meggan wriggled to her feet and tackled him instead.

Victor: Vic purred, finishing the muffin. "Fine by me. we bring th' cakes, though. Trees ain' tha' far away."

Remy: "Yup. Don' want t' loose a friend like y', petite." He grinned. "An' who'd I have t' cook me fried chicken den?"

Alex: "Heh..." They rolled all over the grass now, playfully fighting with each other.

Rogue: "Ah knew it! Ya kept me 'round f' mah cookin'. Ah always knew y'all were up ta somethin'." She grinned at him.

Rahne: Rahne grinned, "Surre ... wouldn't wan' anyone else grabbin' 'em by mistake."

Meggan: Meggan shifted back to her blue form and gave Alex a tight squeeze, nuzzling his shoulder, "Love you..."

Alex: "Love you more..."

Remy: "Could jus' chain y' t' d' stove." He glanced around. "I'm wonderin' if d' kids are gonna start gettin' a lesson in d' birds an' d' bees in a minute."

Rogue: Rogue reached forward and tickeled both babies, smiling as they both squealed in delight. "Then what? Call me Cinderella? No thanks, old man. Ah cain't come change ya depends if ya do that."

Meggan: "Catch me if you can!" Meggan shifted into the form of a cheetah and made a run for it.

Kyle: Kyle knew if he wanted to try the muffins, he better grab them now, or he'll never have a taste of them. When Rahne and Vic's attention was far from him, he quickly leaned over and grabbed one. Mor like stabbed one, then pulled back and stuck it all in his mouth, gobbling it down.

Victor: Vic smirked, sitting up after Rahne licked off the excess cream. "C'mon, babes. Grab th' trays." He purred, hooking one. He glanced up at Remy. "Wolves an' lions at leas', mate." He flashed him an unsure grin before grabbing Rahne.

Rahne: Rahne grinned and dragged Vic off into the trees of the forest to thier right.

Tessa: Tessa looked up again as a cheetah sped by, turning into a blur. She squeezed her eyes shut again and attempted to clear her head out.

Summers: "Oh hey. knock it off, Bee!" He picked up up away from Johnny who was getting pelted with bits of food from their plate. "Sorry, Remy..."

Alex: "Huh?...Wai-..." But she was away already. He was a megamorph damnit, fast wasn't exactly his forte...Yet, he still tried to catch up to her four legs with the two of his.

Remy: He sighed. "I thought y'd forgotten about dat." He averted his gaze from Vic, relieved when Rahne drug him off.

Rogue: Rogue beamed at Remy, "Now how could Ah f'get, darlin'. If Ah f'get then y'all gotta sit 'round in a disgustin' used adult diaper. Cain't be havin' that."

Meggan: Meggan got a good distance away then 'vanished'. Actually she'd become a plant. Hehe lets see if he can find me now....

Remy: "Dat kink ain't my kink." He shuddered. "Though if dat's y're thing I bet y' could find someone in a chat room t' hook up wit'."

Summers: "Old Man? What have i missed?" He asked, directing Bee to kiss and hug Johnny sorry, and then clean up the mess she'd made.

Alex: "Oh, what the hell...Worse than a bag full of bees, I swear to Jesus' blue briefs..." He hd lost her out of his eyes, and she was nowehere to be found again. "Meggie?"

Rogue: Rogue screwed up her face, "That's disgustin'. Ya know Ah didn't mean it like that." She turned to Scott, "Remy's an old fart."

Tessa: "I'm waiting for him to beat someone senseless with one of those canes."

Meggan: Meggan the plant giggled, she couldn't help it.

Remy: He gave her a swat. "Don' be spreadin' dat garbage around." He picked Johnny up who was a little uncertain at everything, holding him close on his lap.

Rogue: Rogue laughed at Tessa then yelped as Remy swatted her, "Hey now! Just 'cause ya a lot older than me don't mean ya can be disciplinin' me."

Remy: "An' hey! Y' were on my side last night. What happened now!" He asked Tessa, chuckling.

Alex: "Huh..." He looked down in fro of his feet. There was a snail...So he got on his knees an d looked at it. Hey, be more careful! What if I had stepped on you?"

Rogue: She looked at Tessa, "An' don't worry, he's already threatened ta do it ta me, several times..."

Meggan: Meggan giggled again.

Summers: He merely raised his eyebrows, and picked up the legos. Bee started whining. "I think she may have had enough..."He picked up the diaper bag and Bee, who held onto his neck tightly. "Hmmm. I think its time to change her anyway." He made a face. "I'll see you later, guys."

Alex: "What's that to giggle about?"

Rogue: "Bye, Scott! Bye, Bee!"

Tessa: Tess put her cheek on her knees and looked at them, now almost sideways. "I'm just waiting for the opportune moment." She smiled quietly and waved to Scott.

Meggan: Silly Alex. she made the flower a bit bigger to see if he'd notice.

Remy: "Thanks for comin' back Scott. Was nice t' see y'." He caught a bit of movement. "Oh hey. wait a sec. Talia must be feelin' better. She'll want t' say hi t' Bee."

Remy: "An' y'." he added with a chuckle. "But y' know how it is wit' kids."

Summers: He was walking away when Bee twisted in his arms and dropped to the ground. He yelped, but she avoided his arms and went back to Johnny and gave him a squishing hug. "At the rate she gives me white hairs, I'll be the old man..."

Alex: In the corner of his eye a flower suddenly started to grow. She can't do that, can she? Poking the flower, he asked: "Meggie?"

Meggan: The flower giggled.

Alex: "How do you even giggle?...Flowers have no mouths!"

Rogue: "Oh, Scott, did ya want prune juice too? Ah bought some 'specially f' Remy here." She winked at him, making sure Remy couldn't see her, "He's probably already drank most of it."

Talia: Talia covered her eyes a bit as she stepped out into the light. Her head was somewhat better, but not by much. She caught site of Remy and Johnny and smiled, heading over.

Remy: "Y're not even a papa yet. Jus' y' wait. Dis is only a taste." he smiled at the little girl. "Y're a sweetie though. Y'll give y're uncle a lot more worries when y' get a little older an' start eyein' d' boys."

Summers: He turned around, after pulling Bee off poor Johnny. "Guess she likes him."

Rogue: Rogue saw TJ coming over and waved at her, moving so that she could sit with Remy and Johnny. "How ya feelin', TJ?"

Remy: He held his hand up to Talia. "Y' came t' rescue me in d' nick of time chere. I'm gettin' picked on again."

Talia: "Who's picking on you?" she sat next to them, smiling at Scott. "Hey! You made it! Oh my god, is this Annabelle??!"

Talia: "I'm ok...kinda woosy and headachey," she told Rogue. "Can't really complain.."

Meggan: Meggan became herself again and hugged Alex, "Same way I talk when I'm a dog or a cat... or anything else for that matter." She kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug, "You thought I was a snail!" she laughed.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Hey, she was helpin' me tha other night. Or did ya old brain f'get that already?"

Summers: "Yeah, this is my little Bee." He held her out, and she looked between Johnny and TJ.

Remy: "D' one wit' d' actual grey in her hair. Y'd think dat she'd be d' first one gettin' teased on bein' old." He said with a smirk and a wink.

Kyle: Kyle didn't know what was so great about the muffins. They had tasted weird actually. But, there probably was something off with them. He had a weird feeling. It was almost relaxing, or it was relaxing. He couldn't quite make up his mind on that. The damned clouds kept stealling his attention.

Rogue: Rogue screwed up her face, "Hey, that ain' fair."

Talia: "Don't make fun of my poor baby," TJ swatted at Rogue. "He can't help if he's old."

Alex: "Oh, well, I thought you would choose one...well, not because you are slimy or...just because it's little and cute, and..."

Remy: He groaned and looked over at Scott. "An' y' think babies give y' grey hair."

Meggan: Meggan giggled some more and tickled Alex to show she wasn't offended.

Talia: "Oh stop, we're joking," she tugged on Remy's arm. "You're just perfect for me."

Rogue: Rogue bowed her head, "Yes, ma'am." She couldn't help it as giggles over took her. She finally calmed and looked to TJ, "Although, must be nice. Him bein' so old. Don't have much ta do when ya that ancient, 'cept sit 'round an' tell stories."

Summers: "Hey - I'm not the one with no hair." he said in his most innocent tone.

Alex: "Aaah!" He countered her tickling with an attack to her sides.

Remy: "Oh, I can tell some real good bedtime stories, don' y' worry about dat."

Summers: "Ok, I gotta get stinky pants changed or she'll really start kicking up a fuss." He gave TJ a smile and waved to the rest. "Bye."

Meggan: Meggan squealed and crumpled to the floor giggling hysterically.

Rogue: "Bye, y'all! See ya later!"

Talia: TJ smiled at her boy, giving him a little tickle. "You are gonna be one in one day!! Not even!!"

Talia: "Bye Scott and Anna!!" she called to them.

Rogue: Rogue turned to TJ with a shocked look on her face then gave Remy a look.

Rogue: Rogue opened her mouth to tell TJ she wasn't leaving, but closed it again and grabbed a cupcake, focusing on it.

Remy: He blinked and gave Rogue a look back, shaking his head slightly. "Nice t' meet Annabelle, non?"

Alex: He finally ended up on top of her and stopped the tickling. "Will you stop the pranks now!?," he asked half jokingly.

Remy: "An' she'll be along for d' birthday, so dat's good. Johnny'll have people his age."

Rogue: Rogue looked up, confused, then gave him a relieved look that also said 'yall were almost dead meat'. "Yeah, she seems real cute."

Meggan: Meggan grinned at him, "I can't help it. Being outside makes me feel funny. Even being inside with all the people around is weird.... Is it annoying you?"

Talia: "It's real nice to meet here. I'm so happy she could come for tomorrow," TJ said, leaning back on her elbows. "It's so weird thinking about what was going on like, exactly a year ago. Would not wanna do that every year..."

Alex: "Aww, no....*smooch*"

Remy: He chuckled. "I bet not. But it was worth in, non?" He rested his hand on her flattened tummy.

Meggan: Meggan put her arms around him and held on tight, "Is it bad that I sometimes wish I was still there...?" she chewed her lip, hoping Alex wouldn't be angry.

Talia: "Totally worth it," she smiled at Johnny then something caught her eye. "Oooo who brought muffins?!"

Remy: "Stick wit' Rogue's cupcakes. Vic made d' muffins."

Alex: "Huh?" Huh?

Meggan: "It is bad, isn't it? I'm sorry... I won't say it again..."

Alex: "Oh, no, no...Why?" The surprise subsided, now he got curious.

Talia: "What's wrong with the muffins? I haven't eaten one in like, AAAAAAGES."

Meggan: "I learnt a lot about me while I was there... and it was nice not to have to shield all the time or worry about anything because as long as I did as I was told nothing bad happened. I wonder what else I could have learned if I'd stayed there instead of coming back here and I wonder what happened to that nice man that was in charge."

Remy: "He made dem wit' pot is why. Rahne warned us at least about dem so d' kids didn't get dem."

Kyle: Kyle started making unusal laughing or giggling noises. "Pot is funny word."

Alex: "Oh, him...Uh, doctor Xavier told me he's went on vacation, for a longer time, his health wasn't that good, you know?"

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "Kyle, darlin'. Did ya snatch a muffin?"

Talia: "He made them with pot?! Oh don't let Johnny get them at all!" she said, sitting up to pull Johnny into her lap. "I'll get a cupcake then. Maybe Johnny wants to share Mommy's cupake?" She took it and tore off a little piece with frosting, handing it to Johnny.

Kyle: Kyle nodded in response to Rogue's question, making snatching gestures with both claws.

Meggan: "Oh... really? That's a shame. I hope he gets better. I found out I can turn into water when it's nearby 'cause of him." Meggan nodded to herself, "That feels weird though..."

Remy: Johnny was quite happy to get more of the cupcakes. "Oui. I'm not sure about it all...but whatever. D' kids are ok."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and went over to him, carefully laying beside him and looking up at the clouds, "Ya feelin' funny?"

Alex: "Can you, now..." Plants, water,...what's next? A giant pudding?

Meggan: "Yeah... I can make it do stuff too. But When I came out... it felt like I left some of me in there... maybe I did..." she pondered this thought for a moment then let it go. That was silly.

Kyle: Kyle nodded again to rogue's question, trying to grab clouds from where he was lying.

Rogue: She smiled and reached over, gently running her gloved fingers through the fur by his ears, "Ya cain't catch 'em, Kyle, sugah."

Alex: Alex wondered whether it would be a good idea for a prolongued talk with Dai about this. "But you feel okay?"

Talia: She cuddled in closer to Remy. "This is nice...we should do stuff like this more often."

Meggan: Meggan nodded, "Oh yeah, I feel fine. My attention's easilly distracted and sometimes I get overwhelmed by my empathy but I think that's just getting used to it again. I'll be ok..."

Remy: "I'm glad y're feelin' better." He was watching Kyle and Rogue, amused. "An' oui. We'll have t' make sure we take lots of picnics over d' summer."

Tessa: "It's finally pretty weather here." Tessa commented.

Alex: "That's the most important thing. As long as you are okay with how you are, I will too." He gave her a freindly smile and played with a strand of her fine hair.

Talia: "Totally, I hope it's this nice tomorrow too," she smiled. "It's way nice that it's been getting warmer," she said to Tess.

Meggan: Meggan smiled back then rested her head on his chest, it was nice to be back here even if she did still wonder what she could have learned with just a little more time.

Kyle: Kyle finally stopped trying to gab clouds when Rogue's advice made sense, then turned his head to her. He cocked his head, then leaned forward and gave one long wet lick. strange, she didn't taste like pink marshmallow. Oh wel, he laid back and closed his eyes.

Remy: "I'm sure it'll be nice. D' weather channel says it'll be." He wrapped his arm around TJ.

Remy: "We gonna have t' carry him back in petite?" He asked Rogue, Kyle looking rather content sprawled beside her.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Kyle, "Well that's preferable ta y'all eatin' me."

Talia: "Good," she snickered as Johnny got the hold of the rest of the cupcake and dug in. She turned to Kyle. "Whats wrong with him??"

Tessa: "Are you going to have Johnny's party out here?" TEssa switched position to laying on her stomach on the grass, her chin propped on her forearms. Though the pink of her shades did make TJ's skin look a little odd...

Rogue: Rogue looked over at TJ, "He got a hold of a muffin."

Talia: "Ohhh he's high??" TJ giggled. "Man he looks REALLY high."

Talia: "Yeah, we're gonna have it out here, hopefully...it should be warm I hope."

Rogue: "An' he had some beers... Not sure how many.." She turned to Kyle, "How many did ya have, sugah? Beers that is?"

Kyle: Kyle shrugged and just lifted up has claws.

Rogue: "Ok then," she chuckled and went back to staring at the clouds, "Whatcha see up there, darlin'?"

Tessa: "Nice. Danny said she was gonna give him a present. Not sure what it is yet, she hasn't called." Tess lay her head down and sighed.

Talia: "Aww, Danny wants to give him something??" TJ smiled. "Thats so sweet of her!"

Rogue: Rogue smiled as she saw Johnny crawling to her and picked him up, laying him down on her stomach, and cuddling him to her, "Hey, Lil Sugah."

Tessa: "Yeah. She likes him." Tess turned over. "She likes you too."

Talia: "She's real sweet," TJ watched Johnny closely as he crawled away. "She's coming? Or no??"

Remy: He could relax now, feeling more at ease with his friends, and joined the group sprawl, pulling TJ against him. "Y' know. Dere's not much better dan a belly full of food, an' warm sun." He snickered at Kyle. "Or beer an' pot in some cases. He probabally needs t' rest jus' as much as anyone."

Kyle: Rogue's question had gone to deaf ears. And Remy was right with the rest. Kyle was long gone sleeping on the spot.

Tessa: "She's coming. Should have gotten here....maybe an hour ago." She shrugged. "My brother doesn't want to leave me alone recently, and figured this was the best opportunity he was going to get to come down."

Talia: "I totally agree," she squeezed her arms around him. "Maybe we should bring Kyle inside??"

Rogue: Rogue noticed Kyle asleep and nodded in response to TJ, passing Johnny over to her before she stood up. She slowly scooped Kyle up and ruffled his ears, "Y'all wanna come in or y'all gonna stay out f' a bit?"

Talia: Talia took Johnny back into her arms. "Um...I dunno, I think I'm gonna stay out for just a bit longer..."

Rogue: "Ok. Y'all have fun." She smiled at everybody left then flew off, carrying Kyle to the rec room couch and covering him up with a blanket. "Sweet dreams, sugah."

Tessa: "Feels like the Shire out here." Tessa said, to no one in particular. "After the war."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Oooh I wish I hadn't had to leave!! Things got so excellent.

Freak I OMG, that's GREAT!

Also: "

PFFT! PFFT! PFFFFFFT!!! *raspberry* :P
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young