1/19 Game: Here We Go Again

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

ShadowCat: Kitty crept up to the main door and phased through, walking up the wall to disable the video cameras. "Ok. Front security is down," she said as she re-wired the control panel halfway up the wall. She pulled Cessily and TJ into the front hall with her, and waited for Cessily's move.

Psylocke: Lizzie flexed her fingers as she looked at her group. "Alright, you all know how it goes. We are a team, we cover each other, we go in, we get the job done and we don't kill. Understood?"

Sabretooth: Vic restlessly sheathed and unsheathed his claws. "Hear ya, Liz." He looked at Alex. "Good t' go, mate?"

Freakshow: "Aye!" Today, Meggie. I promise.

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Yes ma'am."

Namor: Namor nodded in agreement.

Psylocke: "Remember your positions, heavyhitters at the front to provide the rest cover so we can get in and get working. Any questions?"

Talia: TJ entered with them. "So we split up?"

Sabretooth: "alrigh', same as before - we got each other's backs." He looked at Alex again. "An'...I'll try not t' go nuts again. We'll get Meggan ou'."

Mercury: Even though they had practised it many times before, being phased by Kitty still felt weird. Cessily took a moment to look around the front hall. "Looks like they don't know yet that we're coming. I'll get the front door opened for the other team."

Psylocke: "We're waiting on the door. Once we're in we're in."

Sunfire: Shiro made sure the vambraces were tight and that he still had the sticks with him.

Freakshow: "Sure, but I will be the one to carry her out, okay?" He gave Vic a wink.

Namor: Namor leaned over to Freakshow. "Although I found him frustrating, I've almost missed Andreas. We must free him."

Rogue: "Psy, ya want me side or rear? We've done it both ways..."

Sabretooth: Vic stretched, moving to the front, tail whipping slightly. "Anythin' y' say."

ShadowCat: "Ok. No leaving anything behind. I'm gonna blow their computers."

Freakshow: Then he gave Namor a weird look upon his comment. "...You missed my cousin?...hmm..."

Mercury: She turned around and gave the large and very sturdy looking metal door a look over. "Seems to be a rather complicated mechanical lock. That shouldn't take too long." Cessily turned her arm into liquid metal and moved it into the lock, reshaping it to fit the mechanism. A loud metallic sound could be heard. "There we go. Front door open."

Psylocke: "Cover the flank for now, til we know what sort of backup we need." She nodded, then grinned as the doors opened. "And we're in."

Sunfire: "Great, maybe I'll just walk back here" he said and looked at the door

Sabretooth: VIc waited until the door was open. "Headin' in." He moved forward, feelig the adreneline surge.

Mercury: "Let's hope there's no alarm attached to it, or we just lost our moment of surprise."

Rogue: Rogue grinned and lifted herself from the ground, moving to her position. She felt good about today.

Psylocke: Wasn't going to mess up this time... Lizzie took up her position in the plotted formation, scanning the compound. Lot of minds....

Freakshow: At first he had planned to just poke his head into the room before charging in, but Vic made that move rather useless. So instead Alex just headed in right after his feral friend to have his back.

ShadowCat: She gave TJ and hug. "Good luck." Turning to Cessily, she gave her a smile. "I'm sure it isn't. We're fine. Japh said the main server room was down three levels in a vented basement."

Mercury: "Yes, good luck to both of you." Cessily gave Kitty and TJ a grin and a nod. "We'll see that the Combat teams makes it past any nasty security surprises that might be hidden here, and then we'll split up to look for the holding cells."

Psylocke: She was still riled by the fact she had people from the Fringes creeping with them. Skanks gave her the creeps...Looking over her shoulder as they were near to the door, her attention was dragged back to it by the guards.

Mercury: "Essex and his men will most likely try to clear the place out as soon as they know we're here, so we have to make sure that they won't be able to take any of our friends with them."

Sunfire: "Hopefully you've done your training" he muttered while he glanced at the surroundings with infraR

Namor: Namor flew in the room with a steel grimace on his face ... determination swelling in his veins.

Nocturne: "You think he'll take them and leave so quick? How can he do that?"

ShadowCat: "It might better if we split up looking for people - that way more territory can be readied for the combat team."

DrEssex: One of his sensors started beeping madly and he stopped what he was doing, looking at his assistant. "Again? I am not eager to be interrupted."

Rogue: Rogue squeezed her hands into fists as guards came into her line of vision, "An' tha fun begins."

Sabretooth: Vic narrowed his eyes as the first few grunts stared at him blankly. "Hey guys. Wanna play?" He spread his clawed hands and grinned, watching one go dead-white, then green. "Heh." An' again wit' cheesy one-liners. God I'm a riot.

Namor: "We will make short work of any guards!"

Freakshow: There they were! His eyes wandered over the surroundings for a moment. Too little room, no dragon. Speed could be helpful. And even while he thought it, he changed his body into the astonishingly raw looking perversion of a wolf and charged into a small group of guards.

DrEssex: He was waved over to a camera that showed only static. "Damnit. They are pests." More cameras dropped off as he watched. "And better organised this time." He sighed. At least he'd made plans. He unplugged his laptop. "Defeat them. In the meantime I will retreat to the safehouse to wait. You know the price of failure."

ShadowCat: "Here they come. I'll go down this hall." Kitty pointed and took off, dropping through the floor as a guard careened around a corner in front of her.

Namor: Namor picked two gaurds up and knocked their heads together, his mind taking him back to the danger room.

Psylocke: What was it about using so much brute force? Lizzie knocked two nearby guards into unconciousness, skipping over them as they quickly made it through the room.

Sabretooth: Vic watched Alex make the first move and slipped behind him, taking care of a couple creeping up on him. Too easy.

Mercury: "I'm not sure," she told TJ. "But we better not take any risks. And that's a good idea, Shadowcat. Take care!" She looked after her as she vanished through a floor.

Psylocke: "No playing with your food people, quick knock down, that's all we need!"

DrEssex: ((essex has left the building))

Namor: Namor flew through a pack of gaurds, knocking some down with his fist. Others fell as his powerful ankle wings slapped their faces as he zoomed past.

ShadowCat: ((Is he trying to one-up ELvis?))

Nocturne: "Ok...I'll head this way," TJ ducked around another hall, just missing another group of guards, and moving further into the facility.

Sabretooth: Vic smirked. "Way ahead a' ya, toots." He winked t Liz, backhanding a guy and spinning him to the ground.
Rogue: Rogue knocked her fist into a guard trying to sneak up behind Lizzie, then watched him fall, "No ya don't."

Sunfire: Shiro threw one of his sticks and knocked out a guard trying to move in from the flank.

Freakshow: His paws bashed around and threw guards away like toys. "Where to, Psylocke?!"

Sabretooth: Vic concentrated on focussing onto doing his job, watching the backs of his team. Not going feral this time - at least, not uncontrollably.

Psylocke: Lizzie jumped over another fallen guard as she sprinted for the next set of doors, almost skidding as the guard had his quick miss. "Thanks, Rogue! And follow this corridor!" she pointed down the one she was heading for, as per previously instructed.

Namor: "Yes, Psylocke, where to!?"

Mercury: "Okay, take care, Nocturne. Make sure to radio in if you think you might help." Cessily pressed a button on her own radio and told Kitty the same. She looked around, seeing that the Combat team was already pretty much in the thick of things.

Sabretooth: "Yessir!" Vic shouted, clearing the way for the others towards it.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and shook her head as a couple of guards came to try and charge her, "Not taday boys." She clonked hteir heads together and followed Lizzie into the next hall.

Psylocke: Run rabbit run rabbit... "Down here!" she yelled as she pounded on. And they'd kicked her off the hockey team in school...pfft.

Sabretooth: Vic ran with Liz, keeping up easily and keeping an eye on his surroundings. Lots of scents, so nose was pretty much usless. Lots of heartbeats though.

Sunfire: Shiro broke few legs ands elbows while he flew towards the way psylocke was going.

Psylocke: "Smelling anyone close yet Sabes?" Lizzie asked as he ran beside her. "I'm scanning, think I might have something..."

Sabretooth: "Kinda. Too many scents t' get a lock, Psy." Vic muttered. "C'n hear hearts, though. They're nervous."

Mercury: Cessily frowned as she saw the Combat team taking off down the hall. Certainly not very stealthy. "I'll scout ahead and try to find the security room and a floor plan of the holding cells." She turned into her liquid form and stretched, quickly disappearing inside a vent in the ceiling.

ShadowCat: Kitty took a moment to get her bearings as she landed. She grinned at the stunned lab techs. "Hi! I'm the Shadowcat!" She used her skills from training and dropped them easily. She got onto a computer and overrode the security codes on all the doors. "Doors are open!" Really, it was like programming the DR. She uploaded (download??) a new virus that would wipe out all the information in the system and dropped through the floor, looking for peopl

Freakshow: He followed Lizzie's lead into the corridor, speeding so fast that he had to bring out his giant claws for traction. Quickly catching up, he heard Lizzie's question. "Should I block them from you, Psy?"

Namor: Namor continued to throw gaurds out of the team's way.

Psylocke: "Block?" she almost backpeddaled.

Sabretooth: Vic grined at Alex. "No worries, mate. She's got me. An' she's pretty damn kickass hersel'."

Mercury: Cessily slithered through the vent, hearing the other team down below, and turned around a corner. Whenever she flowed past another grate, she'd quickly poke a small tendril of metal through it to check out the area on the other side.

Psylocke: "Nooo blocking! You worry about yourself!"

Psylocke: Oh there was a pipe half sticking out of a wall...Lizzie ran for it, grabbed, span and kicked out at amn oncoming guard, jumping back down, landing in a half crouch. Too tempting.

Freakshow: "No use having our only telepath in front taking a dozen darts at once as soon as she enters the room, right?" His hearing wasn't as good as Vic's, but he now heard heartbeats too. They were coming closer.

Namor: "It is these peons who should be worrying. We will smite them all!" Namor flew ahead to take the brunt of the guards' attack.

Freakshow: "But okay, I'll keep them occupied the-...nevermind" That was a nice move, Liz!

Psylocke: "Smite is good. Just don't smite them too hard..." picking up speed again, she nodded towards a turning. "Down there!"

Meggan: Meggan lifted her head, what was that? There was a lot more noise than normal outside, she sat up.

Sabretooth: "Yeah. Smite. Y' do tha'." Vic grinned at Namor, heading into a knot of waiting guards, a few darts actually making him feel dizzy. "Ow. Sons of bitches!"

Rogue: Rogue did a spin-kick, knocking two guards off of their feet. Then stood and looked down at them, "Don't get up." She grinned at Namor, "Damn right, sugah!" She flew into a fast pace behind Lizzie, noticing the Fringes were keeping up nicely.

Sabretooth: He lay them out, then pulled out the darts and leant against the wall as he waited for his healing to get the...whatever it was the hell out of his system.

Mercury: She made her way further into the facility, leaving the Combat team behind her. Loud voiced came from the other side of a vent in front of her, so she peeked through the grate into the corridor below. Apparently she had found the security room. Several guards were getting ready and arming themselves.

rachel: Rachel glanced at the cell's door from her spot on the cot. Sunshine, my only sunshine... She pulled her legs up even more and tightened her grip on them. Not again. Stop.

Freakshow: He was heading towards the turning Lizzie had pointed at. Instead of slowing down for it, he just jumped on the wall and run along it.

Psylocke: Using a psiblast, she knocked a gun out of the hands of a guard...familair... <RAE?>

Namor: The guards fired darts, which harmlessly bounced of Namor. But, he noticed something that concerned him.

Psylocke: Had to hand it to the Fringes, they were being useful....

Namor: "Look out for the darts!" Namor saw some of the darts bounce of him and head toward his peers.

Psylocke: Lizzie ducked and rolled over the ground painfully. "Ouchie..."

Meggan: Meggan went over to Rachel, "Can you hear that too?"

Sabretooth: Vic pushed himself up and staggered full-body into a guard that was aiming at Rogue. "Oops Sorry." He said without much conviction, working into the hall. Bastards.

rachel: She looked around the cell, frowning. She knew that voice, but who? Rachel nodded to Meggan, still trying to think of who it was... <...L-Lizzie?>

Namor: "Not today," Namor said, as he swooped down and grabbed some of the darts flying around.

Psylocke: <RAE!> Lizzie scrambled to her feet, speeding down the corridor as fast as her legs could carry her. "Down here, down here NOW!"

Freakshow: He was already on his way further down into the complex, seeing that the Fringes had his back. But then a scent hit him like a brickwall... "MEGGAN!"

Sabretooth: He winced as a Fringe blew something up and punched a guard, then paused as he caught a....he knew that scent. And it was fresh. Desperately he hunted aroud until he caught a strnger waft of it - down the corridor. Lorna!! Vic looked around and then headed down where the trail led.

Mercury: Looks like they're preparing for serious trouble. She saw the guards hurrying into the security room, hastily donning heavy body armor and arming themselves with some scary looking guns. Figuring that she could safe the other team the trouble and the surprise from these guys, Cessily dropped though the grate, but stuck on the ceiling.

Meggan: "Oh good I thought I was hearing things... what's going on? Did someone escape again?" she stopped, "Alex...?" she blinked, "Rae did you hear Alex?"

ShadowCat: Kitty poked her head into a room, blinking as a barrage of darts went through her, embedding into the wall. "That was a waste, she said as she easily pushed one of the gaurds through the ceiling. The other two fled.

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Thanks, sugah." She looked over her shoulder at the guard that had fallen, then ran towards a few doors.

Psylocke: God...Thank god she's found Rae but where was Warren? Tears almost spilled but she kept them back, other thnigs to worry about...

rachel: She flinched at the scream in her mind, giving a shrug to Meggan. She squeezed her hands into fists as they started shaking. No. Not again. Stop.

Freakshow: Alex followed his leader's lead once again, but he really didn't need it. Now that he knew what he had to look...smell out for, he could just leap over Liz and head towards his girl. "COMING!!!"

Meggan: Meggan put a hand on Rae's shoulder, "Are you ok?"

Psylocke: She retched as she ran down the corridor, the psychic residue killing her, so hurt....You are my sunshine......

Mercury: She slithered into the room without making a sound. One of the guards looked up and stared at the silver blob on the ceiling with wide eyes, but Cessily didn't leave them any time to react. Extending several silver tentacles, she grabbed each one of them and pulled them to the ground, then knocked them out by tossing them into the wall.

Namor: "Are you well, Psylocke?" Namor asked while flying overhead.

ShadowCat: Kitty looked around the room. It seemed to be a monitoring room of some sort. She looked through to the next room and let out a scream. "Warren! Oh my god! Can you hear me?" He was still, quiet. His skin was paler than usual, and she though he was dead but for the beeps of t he machines hooked up to him. "Oh, no. Poor Lizzie!" She stroked his hair.

rachel: As the song started again, she squeezed her eyes shut. Don't wanna look like this anymore...

Freakshow: Faster...faster...FASTER!...WAIT!... There it was. Giant paws pushed their claws into solid cement, ripping big slices of it out of the ground.

Freakshow: There she was, right behind that door!

Rogue: Rogue jogged carefully up to a door and kicked it, knocking it down into the room. She took a step back in surprise when she saw a huge dog..like.. thing. "What tha hell." Her eyes went wide as it turned to her with a snarl.

Mercury: Cessily took a batch of plastic handcuffs from her equipment bag and tied the unconscious guards up, then inspected the security room. Her expression lit up as she found what she had been looking for.

Psylocke: There was...something? Kitty was...No, concentrate on here, now, what she needed to do. "Get them out and get them to the medical units!"

<Victor> Vic tossed the last guard over a shoulder with a grunt, c?"

<Lorna> "V-" Lorna got cut off completely and the body slipped down to the floor of their cell.

<Malice> Malice held them still, not trusting herself to keep Lorna down very well if she allowed her anything at all. She had to get out of here and that involved keeping her quiet.

<Victor> Vic's hearing picked up a sound that was almost cut off. He frowned, before checking the scent - yeah. Definitely Lorna's. He glanced behind him, making sure the teams were okay, before jogging down the corridor. "Lorna, I know yer here, doll. C'n yeh walk?"

<Malice> "Vic! No, can't walk. I'm in here!" Malice kicked their feet on the floor to make some more noise. I guess he'll take care of the door. Maybe even the collar too.

<Victor> Vic grinned with relief at the kick, heading for the door. "Get back, babes, I'll take it down." He waited until he was sure that she wasn't behind it. He placed a booted foot where the lock was and kicked it twice before it splintered and gave way. The scent was definitely off, but then that could be because of whatever had happened to her.

<Malice> Malice made their mouth twist up in a smile. She knew it was off but she couldn't get things perfect right now. "Vic! Get the collar off!"

<Malice> "I can help then, think I can."

<Victor> Vic blinked at Lorna. Hell, she looked like shit. "Sure. Th' sooner y' outta here th' better, eh?" He moved forward. "Bobby'll be glad t' see ya, babes. He's been shittin' it, waitin' f' us ta come get yer out."

<Victor> He blinked. That was definitely Lorna's scent, but there was....something almost conflicting with it, overlaid almost. There was something....off. Very. "Y' alrigh'?" And it was playing havoc with his head.

<Lorna> Bobby? What? Oh wonderful, Lorna sighed. This was another dream, right? Vic and the noises were just a hallucination if he was going on about Bobby being alive.

<Lorna> "Sick, that's all. Just sick." Malice couldn't help but eye Vic warily though. "Take the collar off? Please?"

<Victor> Vic noted the eying up. "Don' worry, babes, ain' gonna hurt yeh. C'mere." No reaction to hearing Bobby was okay? "Yeah, he's waitin' back at th' school f' ya. We picked him up a coupla days ago...." He trailed off, not wanting to say how he'd been when he'd seen him. "C'mon, babes. Let's get tha' collar off an' get y' outta here."

<Lorna> Isn't that sweet? Malice asked Lorna as she drug their body over to Vic. Guess I'll have to do a better job of things next time.

<Lorna> Stop it, I already know this is a dream again. You're not fooling me, Malice. Bobby was dead and nobody was coming for her. Lorna already knew that.

<Victor> Vic winced at the shifts in scent. "Whatever he's done t' ya, it's makin' my head hurt." Sick? There was a goddamned - he was smelling two very different sets of emotions there. "Lorna? Y' sure ya okay, darlin'?" He carefully wrapped fingers around the collar, looking for a weakness somewhere so that he could break it without hurting her.

<Lorna> "Will be." Malice lied.

<Lorna> Even though Lorna knew this was a dream she shuddered. She didn't want Vic to break that collar. She didn't want to think about what Malice would have her do. Nightmares were bad enough when they were her own.

<Victor> Vic caught the conflicting scents again. Okay, this was just weird. The sooner they got her out, the better. "Good." Was this what Bobby fel' like when they got Rahne ou'? He easily pulled apart the collar, dropping it and crunching it under a boot for good measure. "There y' go."

<Lorna> Malice grinned. That had gone quite well. "Thank you." Malice used Lorna's powers to swing the collar at Vic's head and got up on their feet, running for the door.

<Victor> Vic shook his head at the collar hitting him, diving and catching Lorna before she reached it. "Hey, wait! Y're in no condition t' go raisin' hell jus' yet, babes." He got a tighter grip on her. "I know y' wan' out, Lorna, an' I know y' wan' revenge but ya ain' in good shape. An' what was wit' the collar shit anyway?"

<Lorna> Oh yes, this is one of your tougher friends, isn't he? Malice snarled. "Let go!" Malice kicked out at Vic and tried to break free to run again. She wasn’t going with them. She couldn't go with them.

<Lorna> Leave him alone! It didn't matter if it was a dream. Malice was still using her to hurt Vic.

<Victor> Vic grunted at the kick before managing to get to his feet. "Not if yer gonna go leggin' it out there. Bobby'd kill me if I let anythin' happen t' ya. Again." He was glad for his strength and his height, easily holding Lorna a good ways off the floor and tightly.

<Lorna> Malice dug through Lorna's memory for a way to get rid of Victor and finally landed on one. "Kitty wanna fly?" Malice wasn’t quite sure how this trick worked but tried anyway, trying to get Victor airborne.

<Victor> Vic grit his teeth as he felt something move around him, like when Lorna had made him fly. "Lorna!! Th' shit is wrong wit' ya?! Look, stop this shit or I'm gonna hafta put yeh t' sleep, babes. I don' wanna do tha'."

<Lorna> "Let go of my arm, bastard! Let go, fucking animal!" Malice spit at Victor, the drool was good for something after all.

<Victor> Vic froze. "The shit you jus' call me?" He bit his lip. Okay, so Lorna really was not in her right mind. "Listen. Lorna, please. Bobby's alive an' well, Liz picked him up in th' jet an' he's waitin' at the school, did some weird ice healy shit. Please, jus' come quietly? I don' wanna hafta send ya t' bed wit' a smacked ass." He tried a smile.

<Lorna> Ice healy shit, just like last time. My subconscious really does hate me.

<Lorna> "The animal's all about that now isn't he? Not let me go!" Malice bit at his hand. Hell, one animal called for another.

<Victor> Vic snarled at the bite and the flash of feral-scent that suddenly filled the cell. Okay. Playtime over. She wanted to play animal? Fine. "Sorry abou' this Lorna. Y're obviously no' wit' it."

<Victor> He took a deep breath, hands still holding onto the girl, drew his head back and butted her. "Ow." He caught her suddenly limp form, easily scooping her up as the bite healed.

Freakshow: At first he wanted to hurl himself right into the door to open it, but...Think man! You are of no use if you break your neck.

Meggan: Meggan stepped away from Rachel, hearing something outside, unsure whether to hide or to stay where she was.

Namor: "What do you think is beyond this door, Freakshow?"

Mercury: She stepped over to the wall and studied the floor plan. "According to this thing, there should be some more holding cells in the basement." Another guard showed up in the doorway and shot her with a dart gun, but she simply ignored him for now. "We should check every one out."

Freakshow: So he switched into his troll form, grabbing into the wall left and right of the door with three strong fingers from each hand and ripping it out of the frame. "My girl, man!"

Psylocke: <Rae? Answer me, please?>

rachel: Rachel let out a breath and glanced back at the door. Lizzie was here? Yeah, Liz was here. <I...L-Liz?>

Namor: "I see. Then let us liberate her from her prison."

Psylocke: <It's me, I'm here, we're all here just you hold on, it's okay..>

Freakshow: as soon as the door was open, he changed back into his human form, not even caring for any guards around. He just wanted to hold her...

Mercury: Turning towards the door, she glared at the guard and sent him running. Suddenly a mutant ran past her, but she recognized him as one of Jono's group. Another two joined him. Cessily took a moment to point them to the holding cells.

Meggan: Meggan's face lit up, "Alex!" She dived at him and hugged him tightly, "Alex you're here! It's you... it is you right?" she loosened her grip slightly

Namor: The guard began firing darts. Namor gritted his teeth and threw himself into the fray.

rachel: It was okay? No. Couldn't be okay. She still looked like this. <Okay...>

Psylocke: Open! Squeezing in with Alex, Lizzie looked for Rae...She was...Holding her arm out to Rae, she tried a smile. <It's okay. C'mon, I'll get you out...>

ShadowCat: Kitty looked around wishing she'd paid more attention in Dr McCoy's classes, and quickly unhooked most of the equipment. If she phased, she could get him to one of Shaw's medical teams faster. She grabbed the hospital bed by his head and pushed, running at the wall, and going on through.

rachel: Rachel looked at Liz's hand and back at her own glowing one. No, it doesn't burn anything. Feels normal. Remy said so... She grabbed her hand. How can you trust what Remy says though? He sold you all out...

Namor: As Namor threw gaurds out of the way he found himself imagining he was fighting in a war.

Freakshow: "Erm...yeah.." She was blue...but the last fading remainings of the animalic nose told him it was her. "Oh, I...I missed you so mu-..." Then he noticed that this wasn't some picnic.

Namor: <I wonder if this is how my grandfather felt fighting in World War II?> Namor thought.

Rogue: Carefully, Rogue picked Kyle up, cradling him like you would a baby. "It's gonna be ok, now. Promise." Her heart ached to see him like this, but she had to focus. She bent her legs, wincing as a tiny pain shot through the leg he'd caught, then soared up, flying down the halls at a lightening speed to be able to get him to the medivac helicopters while he was still out.

Psylocke: Lizzie gave the burning hand a squeeze...Felt normal, wouldn't care if she had burnt. She pulled Rae into a tight hug then supported her out of the room. "C'mon, we'll get you out now! Team, keep it up! I'll be back!"

Freakshow: "We have to go!" Taking Meggie's hand he pulled her out of the cell, right through the lines of Fringes who fought off guards.

Meggan: Meggan grinned and kissed Alex on the cheek, "Are we allowed to go home now?" she looked atround at the others as she was pulled along, "Won't the doctor be mad?"

Namor: Namor turned and headed back to the entrance. As he flew down the hall he noticed numerous cells with obvious mutants in there.

Mercury: Cessily activated her radio. "It looks like there are several high security cells down in the basement. We should make sure to check all of them. I'll scout ahead and see what I can find."

Namor: Blue and green arms reached through bars.

Freakshow: "Shit on the doctor! If we're lucky Vic will get him..." Ouch, that was mean...sorry Vic...

Namor: Namor stopped in front of two cells. "Stand back people. This is a mockery of human existence. Today you will be free courtest of Namor."

Mercury: She leaped up into the air vent again, slithering around another corner until she came to an intersection where another vent lead downwards.

rachel: Rachel cringed at the hug. She'd never liked them in the first place and how she looked now didn't help. She nodded and followed Liz outside.

Namor: Namor gripped the handles of the two cells and jerked. The doors ripped from their hinges. "For the glory of Atlanta!!!"

ShadowCat: Kitty ran as fast as she could, phasing everything through the walls, hoping she got to Shaw's team fast enough. She pushed right through the far wall into the ground and began to ascend, popping up almost underneath a helicopter. "Help him! I had to unplug him from the machines!" She backed away as a medical team descended.

Meggan: "But he was nice..." Meggan trailed off, she hadn't seen this part of the complex before she'd always gone the other way.

Freakshow: They had nearly reached the exit, when suddenly a group of five Fringes flew across their path. Looking into the direction where they had come from, he saw...

Freakshow: "Oh cripes, Inuit guy!"

Mercury: There was a fast spinning fan blacking her way down, so she formed a part of her body into a solid wedge and jammed it between the spinning blades. They stopped with a screeching sound.

Psylocke: Nearly out, nearly! Lizzie ran out with Rae beside her, heading for the medics. She saw action over one side, but she couldn't stop.

Mercury: Cessily turned into a blob and dropped down, pulling the rest of her along. Making her way to another grate, she cautiously peeked through.

Psylocke: "You stay here, Rae, it's alright, you're going to be fine, I promise!" Lizzie passed her over to the professionals. "I'll see you soon!"

Meggan: Meggan giggled, "Hee! You said cripes!"

Elixir: Josh hurried over to kneel beside the man Kitty had dumped on the ground. It was tough work squeezing through the doctors milling about, but he managed to get his finger to the man's head. Nothing happened, and Josh began to panic. "Braindead," he whispered.

Mercury: "Looks like the basement is more or less clear," she whispered into her radio, then squeezed through the grate and dropped into the corridor.

Psylocke: Pelting back for inside, she painfully wondered who else was rescued. Why the fuck couldn't she feel Warren?

Sabretooth: Vic slipped out of the corridor, an unconcious Lorna in his arms. Jesus, Bobby was going to kill him. "LIZ?! I got Lorna!!"

Namor: Namor continued to free mutants trapped in cells. "Free our fellow mutants and then head for the exit," Namor said to two free mutants.

Rogue: Rogue reached a group of the medical people, "He needs somethin' ta stay out. He cain't control himself. Somebody'll get hurt if he wakes up." She layed him on a gurney they brought over, gave him another loving stroke and flew off to go back in.

rachel: Rachel looked at the medics and watched Liz head back towards the building.

Freakshow: The harpoon guy had noticed him now. A small smile of recognition went over his face, and then he aimed at them. "Yes, honey, I did...uhm, you should run now, please?" With those words he turned into a dragon.

Psylocke: Out of breath nearly, she ran back inside, along the now cleared way, almost running into Vic and Lorna. "Oh thank god! I'll take her outside. You're strenght'll be needed here."

Sabretooth: "Aye, sir." Vic handed Lorna over and smirked. "Somethin's seriously up wit' her. SHe jus' tried t' lay me ou'. Be careful."

Freakshow: That form was completely at disadvantage in this confined space, but he made a bigger target than his girlfriend, and she was top priority. But before he could end this thought, a strong blast hit his scaled body and made him tremble.

Psylocke: Taking Lorna out of Vic's hold, she supported the girl on her shoulders, half carrying half draggin her with her, biting her lip on Vic's warning. "Noted...I'll watch myself."

Sabretooth: With that, he turned back into the general melee - and spotted a very recognisable figure. Vic growled long and low.

Meggan: "Dragon!" Meggan beamed, "yay!" she looked around, "Where to?" She stood still for a moment trying to see where everyone else was going.

Rogue: Rogue flew in, nearly into the back of the harpoon guy. She pulled back in surprise, "You!"

ShadowCat: Kitty swung around, running back to see if she could help. She ran past lab techs and gaurds who scattered as they saw her. It had been long enough. The virus should have worked. Now to get rid of it all. She phased through the ground and looked for the server room.

Sabretooth: No goin' fucky. Focus. Vic leapt for Harpoony guy just as he hit Alex. "You MERCHAN' FUCKIN' BANKER." He landed on him, allowed the feral to kick in but keeping himself focused.

Sabretooth: He knocked the guy down. "ROGUE. A hand'?"

Freakshow: He just endured the onslaught of energy and leaned over Meggan to protect her. "Out there honey." A slight movement with his head followed. "I'll be right behind...you..." He winced of pain, but still managed to sound calm.

Meggan: "Oki!" Meggan chirped and walked, quite calmly, over to where the medics were bustling around.

Namor: Namor knocked down the door to a mutant's cell. But, he found his strength was slipping.

Rogue: Rogue flew around to the front of the guy giving him a good hard deck to the jaw, "Ah'm here, sugah!" She turned to Alex, "We got him, make sure she's ok!"

Mercury: After several minutes, Cessily made her way back, pulling Scott along. This time she decided to use the staircase. "Psy, I found Scott down here. I'll bring him back to the jet before looking for others," she said into her radio as they hurried up the stairs. ((See the Cessily/Scott interlude))

Cessily: Cessily rushed through another door, down the corridor beyond it and stopped at the next intersection for only a small moment in order to extend her neck and glance around the corners. Apparently Essex's personnel was already clearing out or busy hiding, because not a single guard was to be seen down there. But according to the floor plan they found earlier, there had to be at least one more cell.

Cessily: She passed several doors that looked like uninteresting storage or maintenance rooms, but the door at the end of the corridor caught her attention. It was unmarked and secured by an electronic lock. That had to be the cell. There we go! Cessily hurried over and quickly inspected to look, recognizing it as one of the model they had already trained a dozen times with in the Danger Room.

Cessily: It took her only about a minute to unlock the mechanism. She pushed the door open, momentarily surprised to look into a dark room. With the little light coming in from the corridor, she couldn't make out if anyone was in there. But the walls seemed to be made of a strange material. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Summers: "That's the stupidest question I've heard you bastards ask. Of course I'm here. So what am I in for today? More exploratory eye surgery? MRI? Oh! I know! Sun therapy." He crouched against the far wall, behind the camping cot they'd put in once his power had been contained. If only he could see where to attack! Damn Essex and his penchant for surgery.

Summers: He picked up the legs of the cot, ready to strike. Even if he was blind and semi-sedated, he'd still fight. Nobody had broken him, damnit.

Cessily: Cessily was startled for a second by the stream of angry words coming out of the dark room, but then recognized the voice and her expression lit up. "Scott! It's me, Cessily. We're getting you out!" Another one alive, thank God. She took the small flashlight from her belt and used it to search the room. "Time to go, gruff boy."

Cessily: She froze in place as she spotted him in the back of the strange cell, close to the wall. He didn't look good. Not at all.

Summers: He stood up a bit more, trying in vain to see if the voice really matched the person, or if it was more
mind-messing. He blinked. Nobody would play such a prank...it wasn't in Essex's plan. He skittered forward, reaching out for her hand. "Oh, God. Please, please be real."

Summers: He grinned as she grabbed his arm. "You are real." He could feel her fingers, colder than a human's at room temperature. He ran his fingers over her face. She didn't have normal skin. "I could kiss you. How did you find us? Who else is here?"

Cessily: "No kissing on the first date. At least not before we're back home." Cessily tried to give a laugh, but it came out forced instead of relieved. She was overjoyed to have found him alive, and was shocked to see him in a shape like this. "It's okay. We'll be out of here in a bit." She returned his grin and reached up to gently take the hand that was running over her face.

Cessily: At first she had thought that Scott just wasn't adjusted to the sudden light after having been locked up in this dark cell, but then she noticed that he was still holding on to her while staring into nothingness. He can't see me... She instinctively swallowed. "Are... are you okay?" My God... what happened here? "What's with your eyes?"

Summers: He drew back with a small cry, bringing his hands up to cover them protectively. "He...put lenses or something in my eyes to draw the beams towards them and block them...they don't let light in, so I can't see." He didn't mention Essex had also put in more sensors behind them. "I took off the bandages earlier...I probably shouldnt have, but I wanted to know for myself that my eyes were still there."

Cessily: Cessily stared at Scott for several seconds, not knowing what to say. She realized that he hadn't been joking in his usual sarcastic way when he mentioned the eye surgery. "That's terrible. I'm so sorry." She didn't know what else to say, but instead reached out to touch his shoulder and letting him know that she was still there. "But we'll fix that, okay?"

Cessily: She hadn't had any illusions about how their friends would have been treated by this Essex, but she had always avoided thinking too hard about the things that could have been done to them. And now the reality was even worse than her fears. She had never imagined that someone would do something like this. "Back at the school we'll find a way to take those things out again."

Summers: "Okay," he agreed glibly, focussing on getting out rather than dwelling on what had happened. There'd be time for that when they got out. He grabbed her hand. "Come on. Lets get the fuck out of this hell hole."

Summers: He gave her a smile. It was nice to hear voices that weren't a guard or Essex. "Thank you for rescuing me."

Cessily: "Don't thank me before we're back in the jet. Here, just make sure you always hold on to me and we should be fine." Cessily took his arm and gently led him out of the cell. "I'm pretty sure you already heard about it, but this is the second time we try to get you guys out. And we also had a little help this time from this Jono guy and those Fringes."

Summers: He stopped dead. "JONO? That bastard? Why the hell did you let him come?" He remembered that there had been other mutants, besides his friends. "We'd better watch our backs. How the hell did Shaw get involved in this?" He let Cessily pull him through a maze of corridors.

Cessily: "Both Shaw and Jono offered their help. And to be honest, we needed any help we could get." Cessily held Scott back as she spotted a group of guards running down the corridor ahead of them. "Looks like they're clearing the place out," she said after they had vanished around a corner. "I don't exactly know what's your problem with Shaw. He has been very helpful."

Cessily: "And I know that there has been some trouble with Jono and his people in the past, but Essex took many of the Fringes. So they have right and reason to help us out here. I think we can trust them."

Summers: "He's creepy." And Angel works for him. He sighed, trying to see, but nothing helped. "And Jono's on his own once we get out, right?"

Summers: "Souds like they're doing a number on the place. He heard faint crashes and the floor beneath his bare feet shuddered with shock waves of explosions.

Cessily: "I hope so." Cessily bit her lip and prayed it wouldn't end like the last time they had tried to rescue their friends. "We better don't take any chances. Essex has several mutants working for him." She looked at Scott and suddenly had to ask herself in what shape the other captive students had to be.

Cessily: "And everyone at the school is pretty wary of this Jono, so I'm pretty sure he and his friends will go back to wherever after we're over with this mess."

Summers: "Good." He stumbled and swore. "Sorry. I'm...I've been drugged a bit. I"m not all that coordinated." He was glad of her support as he righted himself. "How close are we to the jet?"

Cessily: "No problem." Cessily gave him a smile, not thinking of that he couldn't see it. She noticed the strange and sturdy looking collar around his neck. "We're close to the exit. I'm sure the others from my team will be here soon. We split up to check all the cells." Cessily pulled Scott through another door and poked the collar while she dragged him along. "What is this thing around your neck?"

Summers: "It's a power inhibitor...I wouldn't take it off just yet." He grinned maniacally. "Unless you want me to blow the place to kingdom come. I've been able to control my powers...but I don't think I want to."

Cessily: "Oh, sounds dangerous. And that's even a somewhat tempting thought, but I guess it wouldn't be a good idea while we're still here. I just hope this won't give you electric shocks or explode if we leave the building." She frowned as another thought crossed her mind. "I hope you don't blow up the school when we're back. Well, we probably should leave this thing to Forge or McCoy anyway."

Summers: "I don't get shocked. He all ready took me out for a test drive." They made the last sprint to the doors and he took a deep breath of air. The immediate area was peaceful, though sounds of battle punctuated the silence. "I'm free. Is Angel here?"

Cessily: "Alright." She laughed again, and not in a forced manner this time. "She not out here with us, but is back at the school coordinating everything with the Investigations team. It's not far to the jet from here. Will you be okay if I drop you off there and then head back to see if anyone else will need help, yes? We want to make sure no one is left behind this time."

Summers: "Yes. That's fine. Point me in the direction of the jet and I'll find it."

Cessily: "Don't worry, I won't let you run around all on your own out here. I'll take you there." She quickly led him towards the jet. "I'll get you to the radio, so you can talk to Angel while you wait for the rest, okay?"

Summers: "Okay." He followed docilely behind, the sheer enormity of his freedom hitting him as she left him standing on the ramp. He managed to stagger up it, until he found a seat and dropped into it, shaking. He pulled his knees up and cried, hoping this wasn't some sort of nightmare to wake up from back in his cell or in the middle of Essex's latest experiment.

Sabretooth: Vic straddled the guy. "Gun!! Gte his fuckin' gun!" He grabbed a fistful of hair no killin' and bounced his head off the floor a couple of times.

Elixir: Josh watched a doctor rush over to Kyle and stick a syringe in his arm to anesthetize him. Biting his lip, but knowing there was nothing more he could do to help Kyle, Josh could only wait for more invalids. His eyes searched vainly for any sign of Rachel.

Namor: "Go! Head for freedom," Namor said to a small, bright pink mutant. He then leaned against the cell for a second, trying to catch his breath.

Rogue: She grabbed his gun and smashed it over her knee, shattering it. "Ya need ta learn ta play," she threw a fist into his stomach, "nice!"

Namor: Namor saw a sink at the far wall of the cell. He leapt at the sink, grabbing the pipe underneath and ripping it from the wall. Water bagan rushing in.

Freakshow: Giving Rogue a thankfull nod, he changed back into his human form, his uniform covered the burnings on his back now, and nearly dragged himself over to the exit.

Sabretooth: "Think he's ou', darlin'." Vic sat back, taking a quick breather. "Fuck you, bastard."

Namor: "Yes. I feel my power returning. Now, they will all face the true son of Atlanta." Namor flew into the hall as water followed him, blanketing the floor.

Mercury: Cessily could hear the sound of some serious fighting as she rushed out of the building, still dragging Scott along. She waved at Josh as she approached the small medical convoy Shaw had provided.

Psylocke: Eventually, Lizzie managed to break out through the door and headed for the medic units, dropping Lorna into the arms of those waiting, almost dropping herself.

rachel: Rachel frowned and gave the medics a look. She was fine. She didn't need them. Sunshine... She shuddered. Stop. Not again.

Rogue: Rogue grit her teeth at him, resiting the urge to spit on him, then turned to help rescue some of the other mutants trapped.

Mercury: "Elixir! I found Scott. Can you take care of him." She still held on to Scott's arm. "Careful. He can't see at the moment. I need to head back and see if anyone needs my help."

Psylocke: Pausing for a few minutes breath, she gritted her teeth...Why couldn't she get to Warren? She looked up on hearing Cess, who had Scott...God he looked awful...

Elixir: "I'm on it," Josh said desperately, looking for Lorna to Scott. He touched Lorna's shoulder and sensed something wrong with her. Concentrating hard, he managed to drive her symptoms away, but she didn't move or open an eye. He'd never felt more helpless.

Meggan: Meggan sat down on the ground, it was quite nice to be outside again. She lay on her back, "Outside is pretty." she said to herself.

Sabretooth: Vic pulled himself up, juogging back into the complex. He could smell more, and there was a mixture of terror and familiar scents. Making his way deeper into the compound, he came across a locked door and made it unlock by kicking the damn thing. Hard. "Anyone home?"

Namor: Namor flew outside. "Is everyone out?" He asked to no one person in particular.

ShadowCat: Kitty ran along a deserted hall, and nearly crashed into a see-through mutant. "Woah! Like, ok. Run for the stairs, take them all the way to the top, go to the door ont he left, and the main door is right there." She gave her a hug, and phased the collar off her. "Good luck." The mutant smiled back and ran.

Psylocke: Heaving herself up, she ran back for the building again, her calves starting to burn...Had to get back.

Sabretooth: Vic looked at the guy on the cot. Strange. Familiar smell. Could it be- "Oh jeez. Jackie? Jackie, y' awake?" Nope, out cold, no response. Vic sighed, carefully picking hi-her up and cradling her. "What he do t' ya, babes?" He muttered as he made his way out.

Psylocke: Dodging Fringes members who were seemingly now only interested in each other (no surprise there) she ran around a small group and back to hers. "Everyone alright?" she yelled as she approached Namor.

Freakshow: "Yeah, isn't it...?" He sat down next to Meggan and held her tightly. "Are you okay? Nothing hurting?" While trying to bite down on the pain in his back, he rocked himself and his girlfriend back and forth.

Sabretooth: Where the hell was Remy?

Mercury: Cessily looked over the other mutants they had already freed. Most of their friends were already there. She bit her lip as she saw in what a bad shape they seemed to be, but quickly forced herself to tear her gaze away and run back towards the building.

Namor: "I no not if there are still others inside. I can check."

Meggan: "Does anyone know how to get these collars off?" she asked no one in particular, "I'm fine!" She smiled and patted Alex on the head, Been feeling much better since I didn't drown."

Psylocke: Darn darn darn...A small person with curly hair and huge feet ran past. Thankful for once she was a mundy, Lizzie shook her head. "I'll psi-scan the area."

Sabretooth: Vic ran to the medics with Jackie in his arms ,trying hard to shut out the scents of pain, misery and fear....god. They should just burn the fucking place to the ground.

Nocturne: Talia headed through the halls, using her bwamps at the guards who tried to come after her. The body was not being as responsive, and making it difficult to use her powers, but they'd be to the jet soon. Something felt so off oddly, unlike any of her other possessions, well, not that she'd done it often. But this was odd.

Namor: Namor saw the girl in Sabretooth's arms and was filled with a renewed anger.

Psylocke: Oooooh it hurt. Squeezing her eyes shut as she did a full sweep of the place, seh felt nothing but pain and fear. But...Was anyone left? So ahrd to tell...

Namor: "How could someone do this to another?" He asked Sabretooth.

Sabretooth: "Money. Science. Don' know, don' care." He half-groiwled ack.

Nocturne: She made it out into the ruckus, looking for anyone she recognised, and immediately heading for Lizzie. "Liz! The jet, I need to get back to the jet!"

Rogue: Rogue searched a few rooms, noticing they were all empty, she kept moving, looking for more mutants, friends or not.

Freakshow: "Okay...Meggie? Could you please go over to the others? I want you to be save..." And the others need me, pain or not.

ShadowCat: Kitty bounced through a wall, into the server room. She phased right through them twice for good measure. Turning, she went off to re-group with her team leader, to see what was done and what needed to be done

Namor: "Well, they shall pay!" Namor turned around and headed back in.

Meggan: "But I'm safe here. The grass says so." she pointed at the ground, "Pretty grass."

rachel: <Liz...Andy...still in...>

Psylocke: What - Remy? She blinked, Felt like TJ. "Jet's where we left it...You need cover getting back?"

Nocturne: "I-

Psylocke: <Woah woah> overload....a tirckle of blood fell from her nose and she wiped it away, thankful no more came.

Freakshow: "...The grass will be sad if you get hurt?..."

Nocturne: "I-" she swallowed, feeling disoriented. She'd never had to do so much during a possession, and holding onto him was getting harder. "I have no fucking clue where we are, and I don't know how much longer I can do it.."

Meggan: "Grass is always sad when people get hurt." Meggan nodded, "Too many people here. Grass doesn't like it. Getting squashed." She stroked the grass, "There there."

Psylocke: <Any free available X-man! Andy's still in here, anyone good to get?>

ShadowCat: <I can!>

Sabretooth: Vic left the unconscious gu-girl with the medics and turned to head back inside, then stopped. "R..Remy?"

Psylocke: <Thanks! I need to take...TJ back to the jet...>

Rogue: <Ah'm still inside, Liz! Where is he?>

ShadowCat: <Lizzie...I got Warren to Shaw's med team.>

Namor: <I shall help cover you. I see a few stray guards in front of me.>

Psylocke: Lizzie swooped the building, finding Andy and sent Kitty and Rogue his location. <You did, is he alright, Kitty?>

ShadowCat: Kitty jumped through a wall, almost bowling over Rogue. "Hey!"

ShadowCat: <He's alive.> She sent a mental picture of what she'd seen. <I'm sooo sorry.>

Psylocke: God she was getting fucking confused. Grabbing hold of TJ/remy's arm, she steered them towards the way out, back where the Blackbird was parked.

Freakshow: Oh damn, this is getting weird... "Yes, and, if you don't go over there yourself, people will come and get you. Many people. With feet. They'll trample the grass!"

Sabretooth: No. The smell was way off. "TJ?" Okay, ow, that REALLY hurt. More then Lorna's scent did.

Namor: Namor dropped a guard on the ground as he approached Rogue and ShadowCat.

Freakshow: Damn, what have they done to you?!

Rogue: Rogue nodded and headed that way, stopping as Kitty came out of a wall, "Hey! Ah'm on mah way ta Andy. Can ya help?"

Psylocke: The mental picture nearly made her fall. Had to keep it together, for the good of the team. Cry later. Look after people now.

ShadowCat: "Ok, let's go." She grabbed Namor and Rogue's arms and yanked them through the opposite wall.

Meggan: Meggan pondered that for a moment and decided that would make the grass more unhappy so she nodded and got up, "Oki Alex! Where'm I going?"

Mercury: Cessily searched through the building, making her way through the various corridors down to the holding cells. Turning around a corner, she spotted Kitty and Rogue. "Hey, girls! Did we get everyone out?"

ShadowCat: <Shaw's team was looking after him good. They got him on a helicopter to safety.>

Rogue: Rogue blinked as they came out the other side, her head kinda spinning, "Andy's...still."

Namor: Namor raised an eyebrow. "I am no girl."

Nocturne: Liz led them toward the jet, her now holding on as best she could. As she walked, her eyebrow lifted as a bush they brushed by glowed pink, then exploded as soon as they cleared it. "Ah! FUCK!"

ShadowCat: "Andy's left."

Psylocke: The building was gutted, pretty much. Everyone all but out, rooms wrecked...Concentrate on everyone. Nearly knocked back by the exploding bush, she caught her breath. "Almost there! Can you hold on tee?"

Freakshow: "Over there, the helicopters. They'll take off your collar too..."

Namor: "Andreas? Can you hear us!?"

Sabretooth: Vic kept an eye on the complex, waiting for his friends to come out. Remy/TJ could wait. He winced at the boom of something exploding. "Shit."

Nocturne: "I think," she said. Her eyes shifted to Vic, who wasn't far from the bush. Dammit.

Meggan: "Ooo yay!" Meggan bounced over to where he'd pointed, "Hi!" she waved at everyone that was there even though she had no clue who most of them were.

ShadowCat: Kitty poked her head into various cells. "No, no no. ANDY!"

Psylocke: "We're nearly there..." she encouraged. <Shadowcat, you got him yet?>

Mercury: "Hey, wait for me!" Cessily yelled as Kitty phased the others through a wall. Then she reappeared, grabbed Cessily's shoulder and pulled her through as well. She looked for Andy in another direction.

Namor: Namor knocked out some guards, as they went from cell to cell."

Mercury: "I promised Tess that we'd bring him back."

ShadowCat: "Rogue, Cess, found him." <Almost!>

Sabretooth: Vaguely he picked bits of exploded bush out of him, barely feeling it heal. "I'm okay." Vic shivered slightly. He'd gone blank, adreneline still pumping but nothing for him to focus it to. Goddamn.

Psylocke: <Hurry it up! We need to clear out and get away!>

Namor: "What do you mean ... almost?"

ShadowCat: She pointed at the door. "But like, he's all chained up and stuff..."

Psylocke: <Phase him out of it!>

Namor: "Have no fear. Namor can rip these devices off!"

Mercury: Cessily rushed after Kitty and the others, stopping by the door. "Okay, we have to get him out of there."

Rogue: "Andy, sugah! Where are ya?" She couldn't hear any replies, and bust in doors as they went by them, "Fuck..." Rogue looked at Namor then flew to Kitty, "What tha fuck? Chained?"

ShadowCat: <all right all right!> "Um, hurry, Namor, Lizzie's losing it."

Namor: Namor ripped the chains and electronic devices off holding Andreas in place.

Namor: "Come arrogant one. We are freeing you."

Rogue: Rogue walked over, "Lemme carry him. Ah can fly fast. Namor, can ya keep up with Shadowcat and Mercury ta make sure they get out ok?"

Nocturne: Talia finally made it to the jet with Lizzie, taking a seat, and letting go of her hold on Remy. "Shit, that was way harder than I thought," she looked down worriedly at Remy's body, crumpled in the chair. He was still breathing, ok good.

Sabretooth: Vic turned to follow TJ and Lizzie, closing his eyes against the pounding of heartbeats and all the scents around him...jesus. It was enough to send someone mad. Goddamn. Concentrate. He could feel the white mist again. The shit? Focus.

ShadowCat: "Will do."

Mercury: Cessily had to laugh at that. "That's very fitting," she grinned at Namor. "Okay, let's get out of here."

Namor: "Indeed."

Psylocke: She winced a little as Tj did her reappearing thing, standing by the back door of the jet, waiting for the others.

ShadowCat: "Ok." Kitty took Namor and Cess' hands and phased them up.

Namor: Namor stopped a few guards on the way back out of the complex.

Psylocke: Her mind kept going back to the image of Warren, lying in that bed...No better than dead. Nononono. Couldn't cry. Had to fly everyone home, make sure they were safe.

Namor: "These peons are no challenge for us. It is almost pathetic."

Rogue: Rogue gently picked up Andy and flew out, making her way down hallways until she ended up outside. "Got Andy!" she called as she flew him over to Josh.

Freakshow: Okay, seemed like all of the Fringes had been brought into the helicopters with his help by now. He stretched his back and winced again..."Have to get in there too..." Barely managing to get into the closest copter, the medics had to drag him in while he went out.

Mercury: "Woohoo!" Cessily cheered as Kitty gave them a lift through most of the walls, bringing them back up and outside. "I think we got them all now."

Nocturne: She watched as everyone filed in. "We got everyone?!"

ShadowCat: Kitty pushed them out the outer wall and sighed in relief as she saw the jet. A long hot bubble bath was called for when she got home. She was sore!

Sabretooth: Vic winced at the sudden scent of....pain.... "LIz?" He looked up. "Lizzie, babes, y' okay?" Focus. C'mon, Creed.

Meggan: Meggan was sat tugging at a handful of her hair, with each tug she changed it's colour. It was nice to be able to do that again. She giggled to herself.

Namor: Namor found himself in deep thought, upset by what he witnessed today.

ShadowCat: She got into the jet and gave Lizzie a tight hug. "He's going to be just fine, Lizzie!"

Psylocke: "He's gone...I was right. I'm not getting him back..." she whsipered hoarsly to Vic.

Psylocke: She almost didn't feel the hug from Kitty, moving away. "Is everyone in?"

Rogue: Rogue passed Andy over, smiling at the team that had him, then flew to land in the jet.

Namor: <I need to do more to help my fellow mutants. I can get too wrapped up in my own life at times.>

Sabretooth: "He-" Oh god. Warren. Vic snarled. "What th' shit did they do t' him?!" He turned and punched something hard, roaring, before managing to reign in the sudden anger. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Hold it.

Elixir: Looking for Rachel among the rescued parties, Josh found a pair of doctors bandaging Alex's back. "What happened here?" he demanded. "Burns?" They weren't too serious, but definitely uncomfortable and better off healed - and finally, he could do something useful. He healed the burns in a matter of seconds.

Namor: <But, like some of the others I must protect my family. If there is another mission like this, I can not have people calling me Namor McKenzie.>

Psylocke: "No thoughts...Lots of moniters...Go figure..." swallowing, Lizzie went to sit in the pilots seat, firing up the jet so they could be gone as fast as possible.

Namor: <Next time our enemies will face the Sub-Mariner! Yes, I like the sound of that.>

Sabretooth: Vic growled and turned away, searching the medics for the recognisable shapes of his friends, picking them out blankly. "Kyle. Where's Kyle?"

Rogue: Rogue took a breath and turned to Vic, "He's ok."

Rogue: "Ah got him out... He, uh... Vic, sugah, he looks different... An' was actin' different. But.. he's ok."

Psylocke: "Is everyone here? Everyone in one peice?"

ShadowCat: Kitty flopped into a chair, pushing straggling hair out of her face. "I am."

Nocturne: "We're here," She said as she strapped Remy into a chair, then sat beside him. She bit a lip, watching him, hoping the possession wouldn't effect him too terribly.

Sabretooth: "Looks? Don' give a fuck." Vic's tail slashed the air and he sucked in a breath. Mebbe Dai was righ'. "Sorry, doll. Don' min' me. Jus' a bit angry. Wha' abou' actin'?" He led Rogue into the jet and strapped himself in.

Rogue: "One piece? Not fully, but Ah'm here." She laughed shakily and finally looked down at her leg, there was more blood than she expected, but it didn't really hurt much.

Mercury: Cessily looked around as the others returned to the jet. Was that it? Did they really make it this time? Everyone seemed to be back, no one left behind. She flopped down in the chair next to Kitty. "Yes, we're here. Infiltration team is complete."

Psylocke: "You all did great today, people. Be proud."

Rogue: Rogue strapped into the seat next to Vic like before, but this time gave him a smile instead of tears. She looked around and spotted TJ and Remy.. Remy was.. unconscious? "Teej? He ok?"

ShadowCat: "We did. And you too, Lizzie."

Mercury: Cessily forced a small smile on her face. "Yes." But she had to think of those they rescued, and the state they've been in, and her smile faded a bit.

ShadowCat: Kitty looked over at Remy and TJ, waiting for her to answer Rogue's question.

Nocturne: She nodded to Rogue. "I think...he'll be out for a bit. That happens when I possess..." she took Remy's hand in hers.

Namor: "I feel the need to be alone. Can someone open a hatch? I think I'll fly back to the school under my own power."

Rogue: "Possess? Why'd ya have ta posse- Oh.." She turned to face the front, slumping a little in her seat. "Bobby was right," she mumbled quietly to herself.

Sabretooth: Vic looked blankly at Remy, frowning when he remembered Bobby's words. "We'll look after him, doll." He closed his eyes and leant his head back. He needed to do something about this stupid feral shit. Stat.

Mercury: Cessily looked over her shoulder at TJ. Part of her felt sorry for what she had said to her the other day. Another part knew that she had to say it. "Good work, TJ." She gave her a nod.

Sabretooth: "Righ'? Abou' what?" Vic looked at Rogue, frowning.

Psylocke: Looking over her shoulder, she winced as she saw TJ holding Remy's hand and turned away. Couldn't bear it. "We good to fly?"

Rogue: "Yeah, Ah'm good ta go, Psylocke." She turned to Vic, "He told me some stuff when Ah saw him tha day after ya told me he was home... 'Bout Remy.. Ah'll... Can Ah tell ya later?"

Mercury: "As good as can be," Cessily told Lizzie while she leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes.

Nocturne: She gave Cessily a half smile. "Thanks," then looked to Vic. "I'm just so fucking glad we're going home."

[Edited on 20-1-08 by littlebamf]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Kitty slumped in her chair. They'd gotten everyone back bodily...mentally, she didn't think they'd won. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, grinning the arms of the chair so her hands wouldn't shake.

Vic frowned. "Prob'ly bes'. Bobby said somethin' t' me too. Promise y' will?"

"You did fantastically, too, Kit." Cessily gave Kitty a smile and a gently squeeze on the shoulder.

"Well. Belt up...We'll be home soon..." Lizzie muttered, more to herself as she set the coordinates for the return flight.

Namor lifted himself out of a hatch and headed off toward the school. He noticed a flock of birds and decided to join them for the journey.

Rogue nodded, "Promise."

Vic smiled a little falsly and closed his eyes again, concentrating on blocking out the heartbeats and the scents. Being a feral mutant really, really sucked major balls.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Post by littlebamf »

<Malice> Malice backed away from their cell door. The noises of the fight were getting closer and Lorna's taunting was stronger than ever. It had Malice's panic to contend with though. They were here for Lorna and God only knows what they would do once they found out about her.

<Malice> Going to kill me. They're going to kill me. God, haven't you killed me enough, fool girl? Fuck they're going to kill me.

<Lorna> Lorna tried to push their body back towards the door, elated at the sounds but terrified at the same time. What if they didn't make it through? What if they got captured? What if it wasn't even her friends that were coming? What was she going to do back at the school since she killed- Lorna shook their head. That wasn't going to help right now.

<Victor> Vic tossed the last guard over a shoulder with a grunt, crouching down and checking his pulse to make sure that he was just out cold. No making mistakes. Straightening, he looked back down the corridor. He knew the scent wafting down from there. So what if it smelt a little off? He'd promised Bobby. "Lorna!! Y' down there?"

<Lorna> "V-" Lorna got cut off completely and the body slipped down to the floor of their cell.

<Malice> Malice held them still, not trusting herself to keep Lorna down very well if she allowed her anything at all. She had to get out of here and that involved keeping her quiet.

<Victor> Vic's hearing picked up a sound that was almost cut off. He frowned, before checking the scent - yeah. Definitely Lorna's. He glanced behind him, making sure the teams were okay, before jogging down the corridor. "Lorna, I know yer here, doll. C'n yeh walk?"

<Malice> "Vic! No, can't walk. I'm in here!" Malice kicked their feet on the floor to make some more noise. I guess he'll take care of the door. Maybe even the collar too.

<Victor> Vic grinned with relief at the kick, heading for the door. "Get back, babes, I'll take it down." He waited until he was sure that she wasn't behind it. He placed a booted foot where the lock was and kicked it twice before it splintered and gave way. The scent was definitely off, but then that could be because of whatever had happened to her.

<Malice> Malice made their mouth twist up in a smile. She knew it was off but she couldn't get things perfect right now. "Vic! Get the collar off!"

<Malice> "I can help then, think I can."

<Victor> Vic blinked at Lorna. Hell, she looked like shit. "Sure. Th' sooner y' outta here th' better, eh?" He moved forward. "Bobby'll be glad t' see ya, babes. He's been shittin' it, waitin' f' us ta come get yer out."

<Victor> He blinked. That was definitely Lorna's scent, but there was....something almost conflicting with it, overlaid almost. There was something....off. Very. "Y' alrigh'?" And it was playing havoc with his head.

<Lorna> Bobby? What? Oh wonderful, Lorna sighed. This was another dream, right? Vic and the noises were just a hallucination if he was going on about Bobby being alive.

<Lorna> "Sick, that's all. Just sick." Malice couldn't help but eye Vic warily though. "Take the collar off? Please?"

<Victor> Vic noted the eying up. "Don' worry, babes, ain' gonna hurt yeh. C'mere." No reaction to hearing Bobby was okay? "Yeah, he's waitin' back at th' school f' ya. We picked him up a coupla days ago...." He trailed off, not wanting to say how he'd been when he'd seen him. "C'mon, babes. Let's get tha' collar off an' get y' outta here."

<Lorna> Isn't that sweet? Malice asked Lorna as she drug their body over to Vic. Guess I'll have to do a better job of things next time.

<Lorna> Stop it, I already know this is a dream again. You're not fooling me, Malice. Bobby was dead and nobody was coming for her. Lorna already knew that.

<Victor> Vic winced at the shifts in scent. "Whatever he's done t' ya, it's makin' my head hurt." Sick? There was a goddamned - he was smelling two very different sets of emotions there. "Lorna? Y' sure ya okay, darlin'?" He carefully wrapped fingers around the collar, looking for a weakness somewhere so that he could break it without hurting her.

<Lorna> "Will be." Malice lied.

<Lorna> Even though Lorna knew this was a dream she shuddered. She didn't want Vic to break that collar. She didn't want to think about what Malice would have her do. Nightmares were bad enough when they were her own.

<Victor> Vic caught the conflicting scents again. Okay, this was just weird. The sooner they got her out, the better. "Good." Was this what Bobby fel' like when they got Rahne ou'? He easily pulled apart the collar, dropping it and crunching it under a boot for good measure. "There y' go."

<Lorna> Malice grinned. That had gone quite well. "Thank you." Malice used Lorna's powers to swing the collar at Vic's head and got up on their feet, running for the door.

<Victor> Vic shook his head at the collar hitting him, diving and catching Lorna before she reached it. "Hey, wait! Y're in no condition t' go raisin' hell jus' yet, babes." He got a tighter grip on her. "I know y' wan' out, Lorna, an' I know y' wan' revenge but ya ain' in good shape. An' what was wit' the collar shit anyway?"

<Lorna> Oh yes, this is one of your tougher friends, isn't he? Malice snarled. "Let go!" Malice kicked out at Vic and tried to break free to run again. She wasn’t going with them. She couldn't go with them.

<Lorna> Leave him alone! It didn't matter if it was a dream. Malice was still using her to hurt Vic.

<Victor> Vic grunted at the kick before managing to get to his feet. "Not if yer gonna go leggin' it out there. Bobby'd kill me if I let anythin' happen t' ya. Again." He was glad for his strength and his height, easily holding Lorna a good ways off the floor and tightly.

<Lorna> Malice dug through Lorna's memory for a way to get rid of Victor and finally landed on one. "Kitty wanna fly?" Malice wasn’t quite sure how this trick worked but tried anyway, trying to get Victor airborne.

<Victor> Vic grit his teeth as he felt something move around him, like when Lorna had made him fly. "Lorna!! Th' shit is wrong wit' ya?! Look, stop this shit or I'm gonna hafta put yeh t' sleep, babes. I don' wanna do tha'."

<Lorna> "Let go of my arm, bastard! Let go, fucking animal!" Malice spit at Victor, the drool was good for something after all.

<Victor> Vic froze. "The shit you jus' call me?" He bit his lip. Okay, so Lorna really was not in her right mind. "Listen. Lorna, please. Bobby's alive an' well, Liz picked him up in th' jet an' he's waitin' at the school, did some weird ice healy shit. Please, jus' come quietly? I don' wanna hafta send ya t' bed wit' a smacked ass." He tried a smile.

<Lorna> Ice healy shit, just like last time. My subconscious really does hate me.

<Lorna> "The animal's all about that now isn't he? Not let me go!" Malice bit at his hand. Hell, one animal called for another.

<Victor> Vic snarled at the bite and the flash of feral-scent that suddenly filled the cell. Okay. Playtime over. She wanted to play animal? Fine. "Sorry abou' this Lorna. Y're obviously no' wit' it."

<Victor> He took a deep breath, hands still holding onto the girl, drew his head back and butted her. "Ow." He caught her suddenly limp form, easily scooping her up as the bite healed. "Sorry, Bobby..."

<Lorna> Lorna relaxed as she realized they were out. That dream had been one of the worst yet.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Post by littlebamf »

Run rabbit run rabbit run run run... Lizzie sang over and over in her head, wondering how the fuck she had got on to that and almost gave a giggle, shifting Lorna's weight a little as she fairly dragged the girl with her. "Nearly at the jet, Lorna...It'll be fine..." she muttered to her unconcious friend, though she severely doubted it somehow.

They blinked, the world seemed to be going up and down and really quite fast. Both of them felt a sudden panic rise in them again but Malice's panic was stronger. They were taking her away. They were taking her to their damned school and they were probably going to kill her. Telepaths. Fucking telepaths. "No!" Malice struck out, punching the back of whoever had them.

Yelping in pain, Lizzie stumbled to her knees, dropping Lorna slightly. "Christ, Lorna it's me! Lizzie!"

Lizzie? Is that you, Lizzie? Lorna tensed up when Malice started struggling again. Lorna grappled with her but she was too panicked ot be helped or be held back.

Malice picked them back up and stumbled away as fast as she could. "Fuck! No! Stay away from me!"

She blinked as Lorna got up and started to run. She felt a flash of something in her head, strange feeling, like...

she switched to telepathy, her butterfly sending dashes of pink lights on the walls. Oooh. That felt wrong...

Malice sent back first, and also shouted it out loud as she tried to get away. Fucking telepath! Not a fucking telepath damnit

TWO? The fucking fuck??? Lizzie almost stopped in her tracks. There were two minds inside of Lorna's head.

Malice stumbled and hit the ground but picked them up again. She had to get away. She didn't know if this person behind her could get her out but she wasn't about to take the chance.

Lorna babbled back almost too quick to be readily understood.

"QUIET! Be quiet! Fucking fool girl, shut up!"

First off, she had to stop the running awayness, focuysing on Lorna's mind, she made her stop, her own version of Petrificus Totalus....Should work long enough to figure out what was up. Lorna came to a stop, still struggling to move, but she wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Fuck! FUCK!" They fell flat on their face and got a mouthful of dirt as Malice swore. She wasn't getting away. This bitch was going to kill her and it was all the other bitch's fault.

Lizzie narrowed her eyes as she flittered through Lorna's mind. Lorna plus one, really. It was hurting her head like hell...

Malice thought back flatly. She guessed she had been right, you really couldn't choose anything about your death.

Lizzie mused as she regarded 'Lorna' trying to find something familiar in her eyes...The state she was in as well...She didn't really want to talk to this bitch, but she needed to find a way of prising her out.

Lorna thought for Lizzie between struggles for control.

Going back to the other mind, Lizzie felt a little sickened by it.

she started to dig a little at the mind, like pushing her fingernails into a wax seal, slowly chipping it up.

Malice grappled for a hold. Keeping control of Lorna had grown difficult, they were both weak, but Malice had relied on keeping Lorna away from help. Lorna had the extra piece now and Malice wasn't sure that what bit of power that was keeping her stuck was strong enough to hold up to this.

Lizzie slapped the struggling right down, giving the mind a real taste of her power, now she was sure she was surrounding it and not taking anything that was rightfully Lorna's.

Malice panicked. She was still in the body but she couldn't feel any bit of it, not even the mind that she was apparently still somewhat in. She tried to jump, she should be able to after all if the hold had been broken, but she was held by the telepath now.

Lorna let out a shuddering breath, feeling a tingle in the back of her head.

Bollocks, that other mind was putting up one hell of a fight. Lizzie gave it a 'whack' to make it shut up some as she got ready to then lift and throw the mind.

Malice knew that her laughter was on the brink of sounding questionable at most but she still laughed spitefully at both of them.

Lorna felt a different form of panic wash over her. She couldn't be involved in killing another person...even if it was Malice.

bored now by this spiteful little horror, Lizzie put the silencers on her.

Malice was disgusted at the pleading coming out of their body. She might be frightened but she never begged.

Lizzie gave the other mind a tight squeeze, then returned to Lorna. Oookay. She was going to leave that one alone until the other mind had gone.

But what to do with it?

Lorna thought, relieved. She wasn't sure if Malice could die either but she didn't want to think about that. She trusted Lizzie.

Malice laughed again.

Locking Malice in her own contained little bubble that she could neither hear or speak from - wouldn't last for too long but then it didn't have to - Lizzie closed her eyes and rushed through all the unfamiliar minds in the base, searching for - aha!

Guard, pretty unconcious, probably not going to be able to move for a while or even think properly. Lizzie grabbed the struggling Malice and 'ran' with it to the other body, slamming it inside their head, but not before she did a similar trick on the body as she did to Lorna, incapacitating their movements, possibly for years.

Lorna shuddered again as a vaguely familiar sensation of cold needles tingled out of her skin. Was that it?

Lizzie sagged a little bit but stayed upright, gasping for breath. Wow.

Lorna's thoughts drifted off as unconsciousness became surprisingly appealing.

Lizzie said softly and pulled Lorna up again, wondering why the twiglet of the team had to do so much carrying of the unconcious...
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Post by littlebamf »

remy: He lay, his eyes half shut. It was a familiar, if not welcome feeling by now - the drugs making him drowsy and disconnected with his surroundings. Something was niggling at him though, and he couldn't quite place it.

remy: He finally fought the stupor enough to open his eyes. He was still strapped down on the table leading to the MRI, but it wasn't on. In fact, no one was around. That was weird. Usually they stood by him. Essex had been there just a few minutes ago, right? He lifted his head as much as he could. "Hey?"

remy: It just echoed in the room. He was alone. Definately odd. Usually he got his shot right before the put him in the tube, and he had only the vaugest memories of it. This time...he was fighting the high enough to be aware which meant he’d been here for a while. That wasn't typical.

remy: He let his head thunk back down to the support. He couldn't be bothered to think on it a lot. It was just better to rest. He'd need it to hold the power in. It was very hard to do now, and he slipped often.

Talia: TJ moved away from the main bustle of the group, following on instinct where she could find him. She could feel it, as she got closer, until a door seemed right, and she entered. She held in a gasp when she saw him, strapped to a table. He wasn't moving...he couldn't be...

Talia: She finally breathed again when she noticed him move slightly, and rushed over to him. "Remy? Remy, wake up." She began to undo his fastenings. Jesus Christ, he looked like hell. What'd been done to him?

remy: He jerked at the voice and then at the touch. It wasn't real. It never was...he slipped into these dreams regularly, and they'd vanish like a mirage. Only this didn't, even as part of his skin was pinched by the strap. He rolled his head over and opened his eyes. "Talia?"

Talia: "Yeah, it's me," she stopped to bend in close to him, stroking her hand over his head. "I'm gonna get you out of here baby. And get you home."

remy: He yanked his head away. "Non, don' touch." Pulling further away, he felt the pain of his decision the sharpest that he had since coming there. "Chere...y' ain't supposed t' be here. Y're supposed t' stay wit' Johnny. Y' said y' would."

Talia: "Johnny's ok," she flinched back as he pulled away from her. "He's at home, he's safe. You'll get to see him soon."

remy: "Non. Talia - y' gotta get outta here. Y' wit' d' rest of d' team, oui? Y' found d' holdin' cells? Y' know where everyone is?"

Talia: "Yeah, they're all taking care of the others," her brow furrowed, and she grabbed his hand. "Remy, I came here for you. Now come on..I can help you walk if you need it.."

remy: He shook her off with a little more force than he intended, desperate not to charge her hand. "Non! Y' ain't listenin'. Y' go. Y' gotta leave me here."

remy: He yanked on the other strap, managing to undo it without charging it but only by the skin of his teeth. "An' y' can't touch me. I'll burn y'." He tried to enunciate as well as he could, worried he was slurring too much to be understood.

Talia: She backed from him again at the outburst, a few tears falling. Her lips pursed, and she moved to the straps on his feet. "I'm not leaving without you. So either you come, or we stay."

Talia: Wait...burn her? How would he burn her? She was reminded of what Rogue had told her…was Bobby right? She finished taking off the last of his straps, before putting her hand on him again. "You're not going to hurt me."

remy: He kicked loose and dropped off the opposite side of the table, keeping it between the two of them. "I can. I don' want t'...but its too hard t' keep in control all d' time." He closed his eyes so he didn't have to watch her cry. "Chere. I did dis for us. For Johnny. Don' throw his an' y're safety away."

Talia: "Did this? Did what? He took you with the rest," she took a breath, then looked to door where she could hear voices. "Come on, we have to go, we can't do this."

remy: "He gave me a choice. I took my chances fightin' my way out, an' he could go after y' an' Johnny, or I went peacefully an' he promised t' never touch d' two of y'. Damnit Talia - he already had so many of us. What was stoppin' him from doin' dat? So I made d' deal. If I go, it’s null an' void an' y' two ain't safe."

remy: He took a deep breath. "Talia, I love y'. Do dis for me, or if y' can't, den do it for our son."

Talia: She watched him for a moment, tears still falling. She couldn’t believe it, even after having been told [twice. "How could you...choose to be here? Over being home with us....why did you choose to be here?!"

remy: "So y' could be dere. So y' could be safe. I wasn't sure I could get out even...so what was I supposed t' do if I tried t' get out an' failed? Den before I knew it I may have been watchin' dem drag y' two in dere, an' we'd all be fucked. It wasn't worth d' gamble."

Talia: "So why couldn't you protect us at home? Why do you have to choose the worst option?!" Talia took a deep shuddering breath. "I would never let them take Johnny. Ever. And I'm not going to let them keep you either."

Talia: She paused, looking him in the eye. "Remy..I love you. And Johnny loves you. Do you want us to have to live without you?"

remy: "It ain't any good now anyways. I'm dangerous...things have changed. Its too much. Chere...I can charge flesh now - people. Burnt Bobby without even meanin' it...an' d' rest of it - I jus' have t' work on not bringin' d' roof on us everyday."

remy: "Its gettin' harder an' harder t' stop too. Dat's why y' can't touch me. I can't even touch y' or Johnny no more - not without riskin' hurtin' or killin' y'all."

remy: He could hear the fighting getting nearer again, now that he was listening for it. "Maudit, Talia, if y' can listen t' me once in y're life, den get d' fuck out of here!"

Talia: She took a breath, her face hardening, and took a step closer to him. "I already said it. I'm not leaving without you."

remy: "Well y' can't touch me, an' y' sure as shit aren't stronger dan me either. So y' ain't gonna be able to." He started backing away, edging towards the door to the rear.

Talia: She stepped toward him again. "I'll do what the fuck I want, and you are coming with me."

remy: "Chere..." He took another step back, but already clumsy with the drugs, tripped and went sprawling, hitting his
hip hard on the floor.

Talia: Talia moved over to him, taking his arm. "I'm giving you one last chance to agree. Then you’re coming anyway."

remy: He yanked it back, cradling it to his chest as he recoiled away from her. "What d' hell d' y' not get? I can kill y'. Hurt y'. Don't touch me." Another idea lit upon him. If he could get someone's attention, they'd take her away. Leave him. If she wasn't going to stop... "I can't. Y're jus' loosin' sight of d' big picture cause y' love me. I understand dat. But y' will one day."

Talia: She sighed, and didn't even respond. She just moved closer to him, until she was moving into him, taking a hold of his mind and body.

Talia: It took a moment to become fully aware, and she stood, wobbling. She needed to get a handle on this new body, and her skin itched oddly with something she couldn't put her mind on. But she hurried out of the room, and back toward where they were meant to meet.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator

Post by littlebamf »

it's not the size that matters, but how you play it...

Kyle paced around the room....which was basically a glorified cage. That was more his fault really, he had been gnawing and ripping everything he could get his claws and jaws on. But the pacing, that was somthing caused by the noises he could hear.

Rogue jogged carefully up to a door and kicked it, knocking it down into the room. She took a step back in surprise when she saw a huge dog..like.. thing. "What tha hell." Her eyes went wide as it turned to her with a snarl.

Kyle had quite a startle, and now he had a guest. He gave another snarl and growl to add right before her leapt with an open maw at the figure at the door.

"Shit!" Rogue flew up, pressing her body to the ceiling as she stared down at the creature, "Watch it, fella. Ah ain't gonna hurt ya 'less ya make me." She slowly lowered herself away from the huge dog-thing, "Easy, girl..." It snarled louder at her, "Boy, then? Ah'm here ta help ya, sugah."

Kyle slowly calmed, but the closer she got the more he wanted to...to what? Attack her? Kyle didn't want to, but he kept doing it. "Ca...can't." his voice was terrible. "help..."

Rogue's face lit up in shock, "Kyle? Oh, sugah.... Kyle... What did he do ta you, darlin'?" She lightly put her feet on the floor, not as scared anymore even though he kept coming towards her, "We gotta get out, ya need ta come with me, sugah." She stopped moving at another growl from him, "Sugah, it's Rogue. Ya know me...Ah know ya can smell me."

In between growls he managed to say, "Rogue....stop...me..." he clenched his jaws, winced, opened his eyes, then just saw something he wanted attack. He jumped again at Rogue, this time expecting her to no just go sideways, but up to.

Rogue went up into the air like last time, flinching when he caught her leg with his mouth. She reached down and slammed her fists into the top of his head, just enough to put him out for a while. "Ah'm sorry, sugah." She pried his mouth open and got him off her leg, then held his head up as she lowered herself down, stroking his ears lightly, "So sorry."
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Aww. So awesome of a job guys! You all rock!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

this was made of awesome!