Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

1/12 Game: Regrouping

Post by Slarti »

Infiltration and investigation teams

Shaw: Sebastian tapped the expensive fountain pen against the table top. He was unused to working alongside others, but he would do what he must. "All right, can you describe those security systems for me again, Miss Kincaid? The ones you encountered in this Essex's complex?"

Talia: Talia entered, finally in uniform, noticing that everyone was already there. "Sorry.." she said, heading to the group, the monitor at hand.

Cessily: "Yes, wait a second." Cessily reached for her bag and pulled out her notebook. "Kitty, Lizzie and I tried to compile all the info that could be useful." She flipped some pages and then pushed the notebook across the table to Shaw. "Here's a list of the security systems we encountered. Actually, there was nothing too complicated. Mostly manual locks, cameras and key card readers."

Cessily: "Hey, TJ!" Cessily turned around to her and gave a small smile and a wave. "We're discussing the security of Essex place with Mr. Shaw. He was kind enough to help us out with that. Take a seat."

Talia: She took a seat with the group, eyeing the Shaw man. "Mr. Shaw??"

Shaw: "Ah, excellent." Sebastian read over the list, noting this wasn't all technology provided by the Hellfire Club. He bristled a little, but smiled at the late arrival. "Miss Palmer."

Japh: Japh wasn't sure if TJ being in on this was such a good idea. If she ends up being here, she'll end up being on the next try to get the students back. What if something horrible happens... He looked over to Cess' notebook.

Talia: "So...like, what do we know? Do we like...have a timeline yet??"

Shaw: "Well, I have my people looking for Essex's new location. His previous base was abandoned."

Cessily: "I hope this helps somewhat." Cessily shifted in her seat. "To be honest, I'm not sure. We actually had little trouble with the security systems we found. The real problems began when the Combat team was discovered." She looked back at Shaw. "He has already. Oh, I was afraid he might do something like that."

Shaw: "Forensics shows the base was abandoned just hours after your strike."

Japh: "But I'm sure there must have been something there usefull at the place." Japh said. He should have gone there to take a look for himself.

Cessily: Cessily let out a sigh. "Yeah, I see. Back then I had thought that we'd return immediately after regrouping to rescue the others." She shrugged. "Maybe we should have done this. This almost feels like we're back to square one."

Shaw: "Oh, certainly. In fact, Miss Kincaid's list quite matches what was found on location. Only essential equipment was moved, it seems."

Cessily: "I bet they were in a hurry when they cleared out."

Shaw: Square one. Yes, one could say that, Shaw thought sourly.

Japh: "Which means that they will probably be buying new equipment now."

Cessily: "And probably upgrade their security." Cessily added grimly with a nod.

Japh: "But that's good. The more they buy, the more paper trails they leave behind."

Shaw: "Well, we have a basis with this list, and the survey of the previous site. One of Shaw Industries subsidiaries produces similar security equipment, so I can provide more effective countermeasures."

Cessily: "Whatever it is that we're going to do now, we've definitely lost the element of surprise. And I'm sure Essex and his people are doing the same as we do now. Analyzing what data they have on us and prepare for our return." She frowned. "And seeing that they still have our files, they're in a better position."

Cessily: "Oh really?" She looked up a Shaw. "Now, I guess that would be very helpful. So we'd not have to worry about their security systems as much."

Shaw: "I must admit you are quite correct, Miss Kincaid.... however, once we do locate where Essex is, I am also now prepared to offer additional support to your teams."

Shaw: "Sadly, there was a miscommunication and your teams launched into action before I was notified...otherwise things may have turned out differently." He tapped his pen. Actually, he was telling her the truth. For once.

Japh: "No matter. That's past, we got to focus on hour next move."

Japh: "Your support, what exactly would the be?" Japh asked Shaw. He was half hoping an army of ex-marines.

Cessily: Cessily raised an eyebrow at that. "Additional support? Well, we'll be grateful for every little bit of help we can get." She rubbed her forehead. Part of her was frustrated, another still hopeful. "Yes, that's what I'm not getting off my mind, as well. That we rushed in there overconfident and unprepared."

Shaw: "Indeed, Mr. Jones." He removed his suit jacket, draping it over a chair. "Technical support, equipment, medivac for your friends."

Cessily: "Thank you." She managed to show a little smile and gave Shaw a nod. "We really appreciate any help you can offer."

Shaw: "I only wish I could provide more." Again, the truth... however, he needn't tell them no matter their team's progress, a private Hellfire Club army would be waiting in the wings. Sebastian had his orders.

Japh: Great, there goes the ex-marines idea. Japh thought. "Yes, any help." he agreed with Cess.

Kitty: Kitty rushed in, looking apologetic. "Sorry, sorry! Got waaay into meatloaf-making..." she joined the others, and looked at Shaw. "So - like, how much help are you talking about - we got our behinds served to us last time."

Cessily: "Well, any little thing will help." She smiled at Shaw again. "The real trouble will be those other mutants working for Essex. I guess we'll just have to be more organized next time and work together to deal with them. But, we hardly now what they can do, or how many of them are there."

Shaw: "Miss Pryde." He nodded. "As I was telling your friends, technical support, medical assistance..."

Shaw: "Yes, tell me about these mutants?"

Cessily: "Hey Kitty!" Cessily waved at her and smiled. "Glad you could make it. Take a seat."

Kitty: "I didn't see any other mutants, except someone down with Rae...and the two we rescued."

Cessily: "Well, the Combat team had to deal with them. We didn't run into them." She nodded. "Yes, that guy with Rachel didn't wore the same outfit as the rest of the personnel there. He could have been one, too. But we're not sure." She tried to remember what Lizzie told her.

Shaw: "I see." Sebastian jotted down a few notes.

Cessily: "The other told us of a huge guy with a spear that could apparently charge stuff with some kind of energy, and a similarly large girl that seemed to be really tough and strong." She leaned back in her chair and sighed. "Where's John McClane when you really need him?"

Kitty: "Who?"

Cessily: "That guy in the Die Hard movies," Cessily explained. "You know, Bruce Willis. Well, I guess Bruce Willis wouldn't be so bad, either."

Japh: "A guy who can't die. We need someone like that."

Shaw: Sebastian smiled faintly, still writing. How Essex had managed to pay these mutants better than the Club was still a wonder to him.

Kitty: Kitty just gave her a blank look. "I'll like, take your word..." she turned back to Shaw. "We didn't meet much resistance, bt like, the deeper we went in, the mor epeople were around to avoid."

Shaw: "Ah," he looked up. "What kind of people? Were these more mutants, or simple humans?"

Cessily: "We saw only humans among the security, but we found two other mutants that were held captive and freed them." Cessily suppressed a shudder. "Who knows how many mutants are kept there."

Kitty: "Normal humans. There were lots of lab techs, and then there were like, these big guys, looked like army gaurd people."

Shaw: "Ah, yes. I recall from the report. How fortunate you were able to free them."

Kitty: "We should have gotten more. We should have found our friends!"

Japh: "And they're long gone now after Hank and Annie patched them up. Didn't even get a chance to talk to them. Ask them about Dr. Essex." Japh sighed.

Cessily: "Yes, I know." Cessily gave Kitty a half-smile and reached over to squeeze her arm.

Shaw: "Yes, well, regrets will not help free our fellow mutants," Sebastian said. "It is an unfortunate truth."

Kitty: Kitty bit her wobbling lip, and squeezed back. "So, then, like, what's the plan. Did they moved facilities?"

Talia: Talia chewed her lip as she listened to them. She wasn't sure what she had to say, more interested in getting what had to be done, done.

Cessily: "Yes, you're right, of course." Cessily sighed and sat up again, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ears.

Shaw: He looked at Jones. "Hmmm. Let us hope Essex does not try to recover them." In fact, Sebastian hoped very much he would try, since the two were under surveillance.

Talia: She must have missed something. "Who were the two other mutants? Where did they come from?"

Kitty: "They said they were part of the Fringes. They left after Dr. McCoy looked them over..."

Cessily: Cessily pondered this for a moment. "Hm, maybe we should try to find them. Then we could not only watch out for them and protect them from Essex's goons, but perhaps capture some of their people in case they try anything."

Shaw: "I think that is an excellent idea, Miss Kincaid."

Talia: "Fringes?? Wait....you want to bring them here??"

Shaw: Shaw looked up. "I understand there was.... an incident with the Fringes two years ago, however, they are simply fellow mutants. They are just as much in peril from Essex as any student here."

Japh: A part of Japh didn't like that idea, "Cess, they're not what you would call very friendly."

Cessily: "Well, we don't have to bring them here." Cessily shrugged. "We could just find them and then keep an eye on them. You know, to help them if Essex tries to capture them again. And perhaps catch Essex' men in turn then."

Talia: "Yeah, but...." she shifted uncomfortably, her eyes catching Johnny on the screen of her monitor. "I don't trust them..."

Japh: "Me neither. But Shaw has a point. We can't let this happen to them too."

Talia: She scowled a bit. "I don't want them here, though...if we wanna watch them or whatever, but I don't want them here..."

Kitty: "No, those poor guys were so thankful to have been rescued." She smiled at the memory of them thanking them. "We're in this together."

Japh: "We'll just stay clear of them. Watch from a distance. Bring extra long binoculars." he halfheartedly joked.

Shaw: "I understand you are concerned for your child's safety, Miss Palmer, but I believe the security upgrades we have implemented at the school, with Professor Forge's assistance, will ensure the safety of students, depedents and guests alike."

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Kitty is right. I don't exactly know what happened back then, aside from what Remy told me, but Essex seems to be after all the mutants he can get his hands on."

Talia: "Where will they stay then?" she asked, crossing her arms.

Japh: "Wherever they are now." Japh said flatly.

Shaw: Sebastian shrugged lightly. "That decision would be up to Dr. Xavier. I simply believe it would not be a security threat."

Cessily: "I don't think the Fringes will cause any trouble, TJ. Like I said, we'll just try to find them, not bring them here to the school or something."

Kitty: "Yeah...I want to make sure theyre ok."

Talia: "Ok...I'm fine with that," she said. "I just don't wanna have like..them know anything...and tell Jono anything..."

Japh: Japh shuddered thinking of Jono...bastard.

Kitty: "We don't have to tell this Jono guy anything except to be care that there's some psycho out there using mutants to attack other ones to bring back for torture!"

Shaw: Sebastian scribbled more notes, listening to the students.

Cessily: Cessily looked around. "Uhm, I also thought that maybe we should take additional combat training. As I've said, I think the security systems will be our last problem when we go back."

Talia: She crossed her arms again. "I hope the Essex guy gets Jono..."

Japh: "Yes, I agree....on the extra combat training." and TJ's idea.

Shaw: "Agreed. I have offered Sergeant Rankin the option of equipment from Shaw Industries to assist your combat training. Additional expert consultation as well, if he believes you need it."

Kitty: Kitty narrowed her eyes at TJ, shocked. "I wouldn't wish anything so bad on my worst enemy! What'd he ever do to you?"

Kitty: "I second the combat training - 'cause I want to be able to help if something goes wrong."

Japh: Japh wanted to tell Kitty to be just quiet. This wasn't the time for opening old wounds.

Talia: She gave Kitty a look. "He's not a good person...he's evil.."

Cessily: "Oh, that sounds good, Mr. Shaw." She nodded again. "We'll talk to Rankin about it later." Cessily looked from Kitty to TJ. Remy only had told her a few things about Jono and Fringes.

Kitty: "Well, all right, I was told he wasn't very nice...but they're still people...." Kitty shrugged and dropped the subect.

Japh: "I wouldn't categorise Jono as even human." Japh accidentally let slip out.

Shaw: "Mr. Jones. There are those who categorize us all as non-human." Sebastian frowned.

Cessily: Cessily sunk into her chair, closing her eyes. "I thought this Essex guy is our enemy. We really should focus on him. And not worry about this Jono person, too, now."

Kitty: "Well - so, talking to rankin, and what else? shall we start going to Combat classes too?"

Japh: "Yes...I know, I'm sorry for that." He kept his mouth shut on any other information he had on Jono. That could wait untill later.

Talia: "But...when exactly are we going back? Like, officially??"

Japh: "After we find out where to go to."

Cessily: "As soon as we found out where Essex is hiding now."

Kitty: 'And after we have a better plan of attack! 'Cause like, we need to get them out, too, not just go in."

Cessily: "Yeah, that's true. We were certain we'd get them out last time." Cessily sighed bitterly. "See where this got us."

Kitty: "Don't blame yourself." Kitty patted Cessily's arm.

Talia: She rubbed her arm. "We have to do it this time..."

Cessily: She gave Kitty a small smile in return. "Yeah, I know. Thanks. Still, it's hard not to think of what we could have done differently."

Shaw: "No, there is no cause for blame among any of you. You performed well with the resources at your disposal... we simply next time will ensure there are more resources available."

Cessily: "And next time we won't pull out until we have everyone back." Cessily gave a determined nod.

Japh: "...yeah." Japh said. He was still angry at himself for the last attempt's failure.

Kitty: "Right!"

Talia: Talia nodded, then cursed a bit as Johnny began to cry. "Shit..I have to go...shit, I'll be back as soon as he's asleep again..."

Cessily: Cessily looked at Japh, then put an arm around his shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It was the right decision last time. Otherwise, they'd just have captured even more of us."

Cessily: "Okey, see you later, TJ." She waved.

Kitty: "All of us," she said flatly.

Talia: TJ sighed, and grabbed the monitor, heading out of the room. "I'll definately be at the next training...even if I have to bring him.." she told Cess, before waving, and heading out.

Shaw: "Mr. Jones is correct. It was the right call, Miss Kincaid." Shaw pursed his lips, bidding Miss Palmer farewell. Sadly, the King was correct, this had hardly been the way to attract the children to the Club.

Cessily: Cessily looked at the tabletop while she scratched her chin, lost in thought. Eventually she looked up at the others. "What I wanted to ask you all... do you think it's such a great idea to have TJ come along?" She gesticulated quickly. "I mean, we could really need her help, but I was thinking of Johnny." She bit her lip. "What... what if we don't succeed? Or something happens?"

Japh: The moment TJ was out Japh opened his mouth, "I don't think it'll be a good idea to take her along on the next...next time."

Cessily: "Who will look after Johnny then?" She dropped her head, feeling uncomfortable to even have asked this.

Kitty: "Me either." Kitty agreed. "Soemone needs to watch out for Johnny."

Shaw: "I believe you are correct." The grandson of Jean Luc LeBeau certainly had to be protected.

Cessily: "But, we can't simply tell her that she can't come along. That wouldn't be fair. She wants to help just as much as the rest of us." Cessily sighed again and rubbed her forehead. "We have to talk to her about it, though. Maybe she'll understand it."

Japh: "Who's going to break the news?" Japh was hoping this wouldn't end up in rock, paper, scissors.

Cessily: Cessily squeezed her eyes shut. "Well, Remy told me that I should take care of the team during his absence. So, I guess that also means having to break unpleasant news."

Kitty: "You can tell her she can assess the building and find the best plan of attack and find escape routes and stuff for us."

Cessily: Opening her eyes again, she nodded. "Yeah, that's a good idea. We should let her help as much as possible, but take care to not put in her in any kind of danger."

Shaw: "That sounds like a fine plan. I must say, I have been most impressed with all of you. You show much resolve and promise."

Cessily: Cessily smiled weakly at Shaw. "Thank you. I'm afraid we don't really have a choice."

Shaw: "None of us do, Miss Kincaid."
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Vic shifted uneasily in his uniform, rolling his shoulders as he looked around. Goddamn, he felt jumpy. What with Ra- no, no thinking about that. It made the bottom of his stomach drop out when he did.

Putting the last few touches to the updates in the programme, she looked over at the others. "Is everyone here?"

Eve walked in at the last moment. "I'm here boss lady."
Terry plopped herself down against the wall with her barely opened before first aid kit beside her. She certainly hoped nobody made her use it. She looked at the people around and gave a half smile. Nice view.

Alex stood next to Vic, his face and hair nearly as wrinkled up as his uniform. The latter because he never had taken care of it, and the face...well, a few bad nights in a row can do this to you.

Rogue nodded as she put her green headband on to keep her hair out of her eyes. "What's on tha schedule f' taday, Liz?"

"Even though this is training, I want you to take this as if it's the real thing. Hence we have Terry acting as medic with us today."

Vic looked around, hoping like hell no one would make any comments about the other night. Not like he'd had a solid night's sleep anyway.... "Good t' go, Liz."

Terry gave them a salute as Sizzleshorts mentioned her. "Don' make me work if ya can help it."

Shiro sat in the air few meters to the left from the others

Namor stood against a wall in a blue uniform, trident symbol for a belt buckle. He had to make the uniform his own, of course.

"I know we're all anxious to go and get our friends back, but training conts. I've set up a mock of our last mission, threw in a few variables..."

He crossed his arms and said "I'm supposed to be "training"?"

"Yes, training, you know, so you don't get shot."

"Yes Shiro. It's a training session. That's why we're in the Danger Room."

"Oh fuck. If you get shot you might be screwed, man."

"Might be a good thing, after all...," he commented on Eve.

"I see no danger here," Namor said. "I will make short work of this scenario."

Vic resisted the urge to sneer at the mention of the last mission, folding his arms with a sigh. "Trainin' is trainin'. C'n we not argue abou' it?"

"I haven't started the programme yert," Lizzie said with a wink to the little boy blue in the corner. "Now let's cut the crap and start."

"Computer, activate programme."

"I agree with the cat. Let's get on with this."

"...what cat?" Meggan wasn't around, right?

"Gee, I mean, I've trained for the past two years every day and here I'm supposed to train. I merely dragged myself here to watch" he winked

Vic looked at his feet as the room shifted, blurred and changed around him. Mock up? And what? "Cat?" He raised an eyebrow at the blue kid.

The room changed into a large industrail area, a sprawl of buildings before them. Sounds of movement could be heard from the other end of the grounds.

"Shiro, you train, you play medic or you get the fuck out."

Terry looked up at the program starting. "Well damn, not a bar in sight." She mumbled to herself and looked back at her schoolmates. This was going to be
weird.

Namor raised an eyebrow at Elizabeth's words, surprised by her anger. And a little impressed.

Oh, Lizzie is pretty pissed off...All this must get to her after all.

"fuck play fuck medic? Meaning what?"

Rogue whirled as she heard the movements, "So, same big guy with tha gun gonna be here? Ah'd sure like ta kick his ass inta oblivion."

Oh joy. He sighed and cracked his knuckles, tail whipping. "An' pose." He muttered, crouching slightly. At least this would help him blow off steam.

"Fuckin' hope so." He half-growled to Rogue.

"Shiro - you're not going to sit in here and do nothing on our time!"

"Meaning I get to keep you company." Terry gave Shiro a wink, letting a laugh out.

Namor lifed off the ground using his ankle wings and clenched his fists for combat.

"Maybe I'll "play" medic then" he said and winked

Rogue rose into the air hovering as she heard Vic. She grinned at him, "We'll get 'im this time, huh? Ah hope we run inta him when we go back. Ah wanna show him a thing or two."

Eve flew up and powered up his shields. He flipped on thermal vision and marked the locations of several assailents before sending their locations to Rogue telepathically.

Reddening a bit at Terry's comment, he changed into a...no, not the troll, didn't work last time. So he changed into his winged snake form, maybe thath would help?

"Right, you know the drill...." Lizzie tensed as the doors across the way sprang open and a surge of henchies came pouring out.

"Careful of the tranq guns, Vic, Alex, you cover us!"

((Put rogues name in for Vic's))

Vic roared and headed towards the henchmen, claws sliding out automatically as he caught two darts straight off.

Terry watched, fiddling with the handle of her case. This was beyond weird to watch if this is like how all the shit went down. This was fucking bizzare. Not fun at all.

Flipping out of the way, she darted around a corner, sending out psychic attacks, setting guards on each other. Wasn't going to screw up like last time..

"Dart guns?... " Eve mumbled to himself. must be metal then... he shifted into a steel form and sent out a magnetic bubble around each of his teammates, sheilding them from the darts.

"Okay Liz." He leaped forward, the shower of darts flying towards him got wiped away by his wings. A quick movement of his tail threw a group of four off their feet.

Vic watched a dart swing away from him. Lor- nah. Must be Eve. He tried not to let the thought distract him as he pulled a guard's gun off him and pulled it apart, smashing what was left over the guy's head. Fuck y'.

Namor dove into a guard, sending him against a wall and into unconscienceness.

Rogue nodded at the telepathic locations, noting them, before they were nearly ambushed. She flew in a zig-zag pattern to avoid some of the tranq's then landed behind a small cluster of guards, picking up the one she was directly behind, flying up high enough for the fall to hurt and dropped him on the others.

"Good show, Rogue!"

"Thanks, sugah!"

She'd never get used to the fct that she could mentally attack holograms...It was still weird, she mused as she psi bladed an assailant, kicking him down the rest of the way to the floor.

"Clear this room then on to the next and save some for what happens there!"

Vic swiped at a guard, fangs bared in a rictus grin as the guard screamed at the shallow cuts in his chest. "Wuss." He muttered, kneeing him in the balls. This felt....good.

"Now, I will show these villians why I am the avenging son of Atlanta." Namor buzzed through a pack of guards like a truck busting through cardboard.

Eve swooped down with extreame speed, and a sonic blast knocked a large group of the thugs to the ground. He turned back to them and his eyes flashed blue as ice covered them, trapping them all where they lay.

A quick movement of his wings let him glide towards the door to the next door, but this time he wouldn't burst in. Not alone. "Vic, stop playing, we've got to cover the next room!"

Vic turned to Alex. "Can do. Gimme a sec."

Rogue caught the ice out of the corner of her eye, "Bobby..." She growled wordlessly and slammed into two more guards, clotheslining them.

Terry blinked as she watched her power being used. Now that was pretty fucking awesome at least.

Oh god, Namor was making her laugh...Must-not-laugh! She willed herself as she snet anopther blade punching through someone's head, sending another running into a wall, thinking that they had caught her. Was a big pipe really.

Wow, he actually felt a bit better. Being pro-active helped. Well, and smashing things.

Picking up a handy guard, he started using him as a club, hitting anyone in his way as he made his way to Alex. Throwing the now unconscious guard into his mates, he dusted his hands and looked at Alex. "Lookin' good." He said dully.

A click near her head made her duck and dive - damn, she got snuck up on! Spinning, she kicked up and back, sending her heel into their jaw. Snacp, crack and crunch!

He sent to Liz as he iced up a doorway that had been spewing soldiers.

Rogue watched as Eve iced up the doorway, "Won't work if that big guy busts through with that damn gun."

"Why thank you, you're rather goodlooking yourself today.," He joked back at his teammate. Then he whipped the door open with his big tail.

"You iced it up!"

Shaking her head, she saw the room was pretty much clear now..."So, make like a heater and un-ice it!"

Vic caught site of an iced door - Fuck - and snarled, punching a guard hard enough that he felt the jaw shatter and the neck snap. Shit. Too hard. Pull back on it, Creed. Don' lose focus.

damn.. Eve sent out some kinetic energy and the ice turned bright pink and blew apart.

"That's better. Move on team!"

"We need not worry about doorways. Namor can make his own," Namor said as he pulled back his fist and knocked down the wall to the next room.

Oh god. And now Remy. Vic pulled in a few deep breaths until he was sure he wouldn't lose it. Yet. This was getting....a little too intense. Can' stop. Gotta keep goin'.

Rogue ground her teeth, "Remy. Fuck."

Oh god..."Just move on, don't worry about knocking holes in the wall jsut knock out people!"

He followed Alex trhought the door. He couldn't ask Eve not to because....they'd need it.

"People will be 'knocked out' and our peers liberated. Have no fear."

Rogue kept at their backs like she had in the mission, making sure they didn't get trampled from behind.

Eve went phased and went threw a wall to circle behind the hall the others just entered. When he got back to where the others were, he iced the floor and several of the soldiers slipped and fell to the ground.

When he noticed Vic's mind wandering off, he slaped him on the back. "Let's roll!" With that he spread his wings wide, knocking a few guards away that came running at the two.

"Cover all sides, don't let them take us by suprise again!"

The thought didn't help as Vic caught a stray dart in his neck. "Ow!" He pulled it out and threw it hard at the guy who'd shot him, watching him go down. "Fucker."

"Namor shall cover the right," he said as a dart hit his chest and bounced off.

Sneding off another barrage of psychic attacks, she bloody wished she had a more hard hitting power. Her legs weren't having too much impact...Unless she went to the next battle in a mini skirt and got them overexcited..

He pulled a guy heading towards Alex into a waiting kick, before round-housing someone else aiming at Rogue with a growl.

Rogue picked up a guard that came running at her and lifted him high over her head before throwing him into another small group running at them. "Strike!" She yelled as they all fell, but cursed herself as a couple got back up.

"Spare, Roguey!" Vic couldn't help the laugh.

Terry snorted. "We're going bowling after this, right?!"

"Namor is a nutcase.," he muttered to himself. But the he grabbed yet another man with his tail and started hitting others with him.

Eve came up behind the guards started to get to their feet and with a few touches had them on the ground, asleep.

"Thanks Vic!" Have to not look at crazy fishman...

Rogue chuckled, "Time ta shoot f' a 7-10 split, sugah!" She flew over and took the "7" and the "10", knocking their heads together hard enough for them to fall, slumping on one another

Lizzie was darting and dashing between the guards, worry knotting her stomach. She'd put the programme on random so she didn't know when....Crap! Almost too late she got the sense of someone very very big behind her and rolled out of the way just in time to avoid gettign shot.

Vic kicked another guy in the nuts hard enough to lift him a good foot off the ground. "Gottaa hurt. When we gonna have a challenge, Liz?" He half-snarled.

"Oh shut the fuck up and look!" she screeched asns eh rolled again to avoid gun guy.

Then he caught a familiar sce- oh no. Fuck you. He narrowed his eyes at the huge man with the gun. "Rogue!!"

"Holy fuck what is that!" Terry blinked as Nanook of the North shot his harpoon.

Rogue whirled at her name and her eyes narrowed at him, flying over to Vic, "Here, sugah."

Rogue ran and tackled the guy, pummeling him to the floor as she ripped his gun away from him and cracked it on her knee. "Oh no ya don't. Not again, damn you."

Without waiting for her, he started pushing grunts out of his way, punching them if they didn't. "Wanna deal wit' th' heavy wit' me, darlin'? Get 'im outta th' way?"

Her psibolts had not been enough last time, but then she'd been stretching it with everything else. This time screw the other assailants and concentrate on that mofo.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw...the Inuit! So he stopped hitting the man he had held in front of him, tied up by his tail, and instead threw him at the harpoon guy...who just blew him away.

Vic roared and dove for the big guy, claws raking down his arm as he saw Bobby and Lorna disa- no, FOCUS. X-Men don't kill!

"...shiiiiit..."

Eve saw several of his teammates break away to deal with 1 guy. "guess I can handle the rest of this then.." He said mostly to himself and he tore off and rounded up the rest into an ice prison.

She saw the way Vic was going for him and hit the man with a psibolt that could stop an elephant. Vic could deal with the semi-unconcious body...

Rogue tossed the broken gun to the side after using it to bash his head a couple of times. "Damn you, bastahd."

"He's down! Keep focused, people!"

"Yes. Let's keep moving."

"I know you're all angry, christ I fucking am, but bearting a hologram like that is not going to fix it!"

Vic snarled as he went down with the guy, raking his claws over his face fuckyoufuckyouFUCKYOU before punhcing him as hard as he could, making sure the fucker was well into insensability. FUCKER.

"Computer PAUSE!"

Rogue turned and found a couple of guards racing towards her and just grinned, letting them come to her, then watched as they froze. She frowned and turned to Lizzie.

"Erase componant hostile five."

He hastily changed back and hurried behind Vic to hold him. "Stop it! Vic! Calm down!"

The gun man vanished out of the progeramme.

"Holy fucking shit." Terry got up. She supposed there would be some work for her possibly if Vic didn't calm down.

"I believe the cat is having an attack of some sort."

Vic blinked as everything stopped, feeling....something....he looked at Alex, then slumped. "Shit. Wen' batshit again, din' I?" He said blankly. "I'm alrigh' now."

"Do we need to take a break?" she asked, running her hand through her hair. Fuck like they could do this on the feild....

Rogue turned to Vic and put a hand on his arm, "It's ok, sugah."

"Cool." He felt really sorry for his friend, so he patted his head. "It's okay."

Vic shook off the hands and grit his teeth. "No. I'm fine. Jus' not good wit' focussin' righ' now. I'll be alrigh'."

"If it's going to be a real problem I'll need to know though..." she said, nodding. "Computer, resume programme!"

"Hokay. Let's keep them busy now, folks. But remember: No hair-pulling!"

Terry relaxed, glad she didn't have anything to do right now. She might feel useless but she was sure actually having some work would be even worse.

Eve looked around. No one left standing in this area. "Want me to scout ahead?"

"I want to take out the harpoon man. I have a thing against harpoons."

"It's a problem, bu' it'll mean gettin' people home. I c'n control it....s' long as I don' go totally...." Vic muttered, straightening. Fuck. He punched a grunt half-heartedly.

"I took the harpoon man right out of the programme. We can rerun it later but we need to move on."

And this Alex did. He went through the lines of guards like the beast he was looking like, leaving them spread out for the others to pick up.

Rogue pounded her fists into the faces of the two guards and they went down. She grinned at Vic, "It's ok, sugah. Ah'll just rip ya off like last time if Ah have ta."

"How many peons does this place hold?" Namor said as he punched one after another.

"No idea, but not nearly enough to take us down." Eve said idly as he floated along tossing guards around telekinetically.

"As many as it takes us to get through! It's on a loop. We strike til we don't mess up like before."

"I don' wan' there t' be a nex' time." Vic managed a grin before he kicked another guy in the knee, then in the balls. "Heh."

Namor burst through another wall. "I will clear our path!"

Alex had noticed Vic's tendence to go for the balls, so he called out over his shoulder. "You like to not play nice, don't you?"

Shiro watched them go at it. He didn't really get the idea of this training.

"Mate, I come fr'm fightin' on the streets a' Lon'on!" Vic called back. "Whaddaya think?"

"Remember to watch each other's backs!" lizzie yelped asn she got set on by three at once, setting them all on each other for payback.

Apparently hitting, kicking and screaming was the point, not team work? Guess not.

Rogue kicked a guard between the legs, keeping her leg moving up until he flied over her. "Need help, Liz?"

"Alex, Vic keep our cover! Rogue, takae the right, Namor bring up the rear!"

Vic looked around at the five who'd surrounded him with a smirk. "Heh. Time t' pose." Looking up, he spied a pole. Jumping and hoping like hell it'd take his weight, he grabbed it, swung round and kicked one guy in the jaw, before dropping down right to the ground and taking the legs out from under two others.

"I shouldn't have to ask for help! Eyes open people or we'll end up fucked over!"

Flipping other the forth, he punched him then used him as a club on the last and the others who were getting back up.

"What's the point of training if you keep repeating the same mistakes" he mumbled mainly to himself while he looked around

"Good point!" His arm shot out towards a guard that had covered behind a barrel, getting longer and longer, until he had caught him by the head. Then he shrunk his arm again rapidly and hit the incoming man with a reptilian fist full into the face.

Eve headed to the rear of the team. "Guess i'm on clean up duty..." He said mostly to himself. He picked off a few running towards some of the others, alternating between powers to take them down.

((*over))

"I can continue creating a pathway for us."

She thought about that. "Fine, Namor stay front and Eve cover us at the back, Alex, Vic, cover Namor and me and Rogue'll cover the sides."

Suddenly, a guard turned a flame-thrower on Namor. He stopped flying forward and fell to the ground, skin red and hot.

"Hard bein' this good." He muttered to himself. It sounded dumb, but sayig stupid things kept him from thinking. Which was good. Wish I was wit' Rahne....

"And Shiro - you're doing a fine job of sitting on your arse I might say!"

"Already on it boss lady." Eve said as he continued with his sniping.

"Plus if were a not supposed to kill people, you guys should watch how hard and where you hit them." he said while looking at the boxing match

"Uggg. Fire ... draining my strength."

"I don't see why I should be "training" hitting people when I know how to do that"

Eve flew over at top speed to Namor.

He sent out a TK wave that slammed the flamer into the wall and made a small rain storm over Namor.

Vic leapt for the guy with the flamethrower, hissing as it was turned on him before grabbing the red-hot nozzle.

Rogue nodded, "Yes ma'am." Rogue whirled when Namor went down, turning her attention to the guard, knocking him in the stomach with a hard jab, then taking
his flame-thrower and using it on his feet. "How do y'all like it?!"

"He does have a point there! We're the good guys! What separates them from us is that we want them to wake up and face the consequences! We're not bloody brawlers!"

Oh son of a fucking bitch! Terry realized that she did maybe have work now and made her way to Namor.

Namor got to his feet. "Thank you, friend. My strength is returning."

"You good then, Wings?"

Pulling it out of his hands, he headbutted the flamethrowing guy as he healed. "Asshole."

"Better?" He touched his arm and send a healing wave into him. "Deal, not get back to work." Eve said with a smile.

"Okay Li...Psylocke!" Alex hurrled himself over to Namor. But he was too late to protect him from the flamethrower guy. Now he kept the guards at bay while Namor seemed to recover.

"Don't set him on fire Rogue! Break the damn gun instead!"

"It takes more than a match to take out Namor."

"Done tha'!! He's down!!"

Wings...Hearing Terrey say that she swallowed. What she called Warren..."Namor, you good to go on?" she cleared her throat.

"Whatever, just clear the path, Namor." Another guy went down through his tail.

Vic took out another couple trying to sneak up on Alex and Eve. "Oh no y' don'."

"Onward mutants!" Namor cried and took to the air.

Quite obviously the answer was yes.

Eve turned just in time to see Vic take down a few behind him. "Nice job, lets roll."

"My training is called watch and learn" he winked and dodged a gun flying at him.

Learning from his mistake, Namor ripped a piece of the wall out and used it as a shield.

Rogue tried to keep from snickering at Namor, but flew up and hovered above a guard that was coming towards Alex, "Up here, darlin'!" She let herself fall and elbow-dropped him to the ground, smashing his face into the pavement.

He glanced at Rogue "See, lack of self-control"

"Lack of self-control? He ain't dead. Just broke his nose."

"Rogue! What have I said? We are the good guys, lets show that without brawling!"

"Shut up bitchin' an' join, if y' think yer better!" Vic tossed over his shoulder at Shiro as he kicked a guy who had pulled on his tail.

Terry went back to watching the really surreal scene and wondered if any of the walls were load-bearing. Wait, hologram.

"You can easily knock them out without breaking shit! We're better than them so tlets show that!"

"Thanks Rouge...erm, Rogue." That was when another two guards showed up behind him, only to be stopped hard by a few pounds of scales into their stomaches.

"Speak fer y'sel'." Vic muttered. "All I know is brawlin'."

Spinning, she kicked one in the stomach to knock the windo out of them before knocking them unconcious with a psibolt special.

Eve saw a few more running down the hall towards them. He teleported behind Vic. "You ever play baseball?" he said as he grabbed one of his fists.

"Remember what Rankin taught us - we know moves that don't rely on pulping the enemy!"

"I prefer pool myself," Namor said. "Eight ball in the corner pocket." He threw a gaurd into an open trash can.

"That was tough one, better? You are acting like I insulted you by saying that you lack self-control and proper training"

"Very well," Namor said in response to Elizabeth. He picked up two guard, knocking their heads together and then placed them on the ground gently.

"I myself don't, and that's why I'm not there putting holograms down"

Eve swung Vic around with his super strength, and sent him flying into the group running up the hall. "Fastball! Sti Rike!"

"Good show, Namor!" Rogue returned the compliment to him as she flew behind him to kick a guard in the stomach.

"Christ we are not bowling here, people! This is serious!"

Vic yowled as he was swung, laughing as he took down a load by landing on them. "Get's th' job done!" He picked up a guy aining a gun at Liz.

Not really knowing whether he was using the right amount of force, he just decided for the easiest variant. So when he changed back to his normal form and a few
guards came storming towards him because they saw a chance, they got glued to the wall by big glops of net fluid he spit at them out of two giant spider fangs.

((*between))

"Who's bowling... that was the best pitch I've ever thrown..." Eve mumbled as he teleported to the back of the team again. He iced up the hall behind them, stopping all pursuit from that direction.

Namor raised an eyebrow at the spider glop.

Ugh she was getting sick of this. Any more and it was lecture time and she'd be setting homework for them.

"...Ewww."

"I wonder how much farther until we find our classmates?"

"That's...interesting, Alex..." oh she needed tea. Or vodka. Why couldn't she drink...Life was so unfair.

"Grwhat?" He gave Terry a surprised look. "Nhrot gawd?"

"No. Not good. Disgustin'."

(("What? Not good?))

"Oh, keep it up though." Terry waved her arm, wishing that she had a bottle with her to wipe out that thought.

Vic frowned as he headbutted another guard and punched a second. All he knew was brawling. He wasn't telepathic, he didn't have anysort of draining power and he couldn't shapeshift or copy....all he had was a brawling mutation, so all he could do was brawl.

Looking up she saw a very big woman step into the room, rubbing her hands together before bringing them together in a mighty clap that shook Lizzie off her feet.

Rogue got slammed into the wall by the loud clap. She slid to the floor and looked up at the woman, "Fuck."

"Namor does not hit women, but I may have to this time." Namor dove toward her.

Eve felt a force from up ahead that rocked him back a few steps. "You guys ok up there?"

This was actually pretty funny. He could spit faster than people could run up to him, and they all ended up on the ground or on the walls, some even got stuck head down.

"And soon you are going to be ready to face of some real assholes... Yeah right" he said and doged some sort of an object flying at him.

Wincing as she rubbed her head, one hand a little bit grazed, she scrambled to her feet, jumping over a fallen chunck of wall to hide behind til she got herself collected for a psi-attack.

Vic stumbled back into a guard that was trying to sneak behind him, falling. " "Ello soldier boy." He smirked before punching him. "TH' shit was tha'?"

"Gruh?" He had seen that woman already...back then...An aimed shot glued her hands together for good.

The woman clapped again, sending out another shockwave that rocked the room.

"Hrah!" He posed in a triumphant posture.

Just as Namor's fist was able to connect, he was sent backwards by another hand clap.

"Eve! Get the room stable, use teke to keep it together!"

She dodged a bit of rubble falling from the roof. "Like now!"

"Got it." Eve sent out a wave of telekinetic force, and like a large bubble coverd the inside of the room, holding the ceiling and walls upright.

...or so he would have liked to, but the woman had managed to blow his web off, so her next wave threw him off his feet. He still maaged to get back on his feet in time to glue another few guys though.

"Rogue," Namor said quietly. "Perhaps if we each try and grab an arm, we can keep her from halting us."

Vic stood, grunting as he managed to catch a huge chunk of ceiling. "Coul' be useful, man." He threw it at an incoming group, before more rubble landed on his head. "....Ow." He fell to his knees, stunned, before dropping like a rock.

Rogue nodded at Namor and flew to grab one of her arms, waiting for Namor to grab the other before she actually touched her.

"Shit." Terry realized that Vic healed but she went over anyway, just incase there was rubble imbedded or something...ugh, that was a handsome thought. "How you doing, Vic?"

"Fly as fast as you can," Namor said, heading toward the woman.

"You keep hold of her, Eve, psi attack with me?" she looked for him, then over her shoulder at Terry tending Vic.

He looked at Vic "Ow, that guy isn't ready for anything serious."

Vic groaned as something healed with a crack. Ow. Ew. Gross. He pushed himself up. "Yeah. Fine. Ow. I'm covered in blood, ain' I? Reeeal nice." He sighed, smirking at Terry. "But th' sigh' of ya makes me feel all better again."

Rogue grabbed an arm and held it to her side, taking a bit of effort to keep it still but all the woman could do was wiggle it some. She leaned around and grinned at Namor.

Eve said as he strained dividing his mind in 2.

Namor grabbed the woman's left arm.

"Yeah, I hear that all the time." Terry smirked. "Gonna consider ya tapped out or you feel up to goin' on?" Terry looked him over, figuring he could take care of himself after all.

Lizzie closed her eyes and focused a bolt at the woman. "Just hold on you two, won't take long!"

"Pfft. Nothin' keeps this boy down." Vic grinned, straightening. "Cheers, though."

Bulding it up, she let the psi energy out, hoping she wouldn't knock anyone else out as well as that would be unfortunate.

"Aye, go claw some ass." Terry gave him the thumbs up before getting back out of the way again.

Namor let go, as the woman fell limp.

Vic nodded, working on keeping the grunts off of everyone.

Rogue held steady as the large woman wavered, and watched as her eyes fluttered slightly then she went limp. She caught her and layed her on the ground carefully, making sure her hands were kept far away from each other.

Now she was beginning to get tired...She was also worried about the structural integrity of the building. "Eve, can you do a more permenant fix on the building than the teke?"

Alex barely held his own against an now overwhelming mass of guards tha nearly pilled onto him. So many of them were attacking him in fact, that he had changed into his troll form. The program had produced so many for two brawlers, but one had been out for a while now. "A bit help here, Vic?"

"Workin' on it this side, Alex!" Vic called back, dealing with his own wave. "I'm good, bu' not tha' good!"

"Yeah, but it'll take a minute, keep me clear."

Eve started to pull metal from all over the room, and worked it into collums and placed them all over the room, fussing it to the floor and ceiling with ice.

"I can't quite keep myself clear!" Lizzie ducked and dodged. "I'm a telepath, I'm not strong or invunerable!"

Vic shifted closer to Alex as his lot died off, taking a flank. "Got yer back. Rogue!! Get t' Liz!!"

Rogue ran over to start knocking guards off of their feet to help Liz, "Gotcha covered, sugah!"

"Then let Namor shield you," Namor said to Elizabeth and flew above her. "I am invulnerable."

"Namor - y' cover Eve!! I don' wan' th' ceilin' ta hurt me."

"Thanks!" Two heads crashed together between his giant hands. There were still quite a lot guards, but now their numbers were reduced due to Vic's intervention.

"I'll be back," Namor said, "I must assist Eve." Namor flew to cover Eve, taking some darts shot toward him.

"You are actually getting hold of it, I would clap my hands but I'm too lazy" he said

The darts bounced off Namor and fell to the ground.

"Always have to end up asking..." she sighed. "You think it'd be pretty obvious I'm prone to damage..." she sighed as seh shook her head. "You've got to remember everyone's weaknesses, not just their strenghts! If this was real I'd have been dead twenty minutes ago!"

"No worries." Vic grunted, catching a couple of guards and throwing them behind him.

He sighed. He couldn't be everywhere at once, damnit.

He sighed. He couldn't be everywhere at once, damnit.

Eve finished up the construction job. "Alright... Thanks Namor. Lets go help out Liz."

"Aye. Let's go."

Vic looked at Alex. "Ready t' go?"

Rogue knocked two guards together, understanding why Lizzie was saying this, but it still irked her, "That's why it's not real. So Ah can learn. Ah ain't perfect."

"Was born ready!" And he really felt like it. He'd never thought, but he had needed this.

Eve teleported over to Lizzie's side. He grabbed one assailent and threw him into a few ot the others, clearing space for Liz to work.

"We're clear in here, move on and remember to watch each other," she gestured to the way ahead.

Vic grinned at Alex. "Feels good, eh?" He nodded, moving to flank Liz.

Rogue flew at Lizzie's back, keeping a watchful eye around the room for any stragglers that might feel up to attacking again.

"We have to act as if it is real though, we can't just reemmber it's pretend and let ourselves be all complacant about it!"

"Nevah said Ah was, sugah."

But there was a question that burned on Alex's tongue, so he jumped over to Liz's side. "Psylocke? Is this complex built up like...'that' one?"

Shiro looked at the moves while slowly flying behind the bunch

"It is, Freakshow," she used his codename in response. "It's why we're training in here."

"What do you mean, Alex?" Namor asked.

"Was treatin' it like th' real thing. Wil' guess, but y've turned th' safety off, goin' by what tha' lump of ceilin' did t' me."

"I see ... and why the fire drained me ..."

"I want to know whether I will be able to use the sam doors and directions as here next time we attack the facility.," he answered Namor.

Vic's jaw set at Alex's mention. They would NOT make the same mistakes again. Ever.

"What next Boss Lady?" Eve said as he looked around for more guards and seeing none in thier immediate vicinity.

"Well. It depends if the base hasn't moved, Alex. Plus I'm sure we won't go in the same way, we're not that stupid. We have to work out where we went wrong the last time."

((ppppppssssst - infiltration is just discussin it had moved))

"Never again..."

((NOW she says :P))

"We need to work as a team. That's the most important think and look after each other. We're the good guys, we watch our own and we don't take things too far."

"Can do on firs' points. On th' third....I gotta work on tha'."

His mouth tightened towards a thin hard line. "Sorry, Li-...Psy, but if they did anything bad to Meggan, I will take things further than they'd wish for..."

"It's important...I know you kow this, but you need to reemmber. You can do more than just smash up shit at random. Fine control."

"Deal, but are we going to continue today? or we going to work on this more later? I don't like wasting time." Eve sent out a few balls of light towards different parts of the complex, checking for other mutants.

"No, no you don't. You think I wouldn't want to kill if I find they've done something bad to Warren? Killing them won't rectify the situation, it'll only put blood on our hands."

Namor stood with his arms crossed, ready to finish the mission and get back to his room.

"But they declared war by attacking us first."

"X-men do not kill."

Shiro sighed

"Don't make me go in your heads - those of you that I can - and swicth off your kill buttons."

Alex didn't answer to that. He would fight for his calm, but...he just didn't know whether it would work...

Vic shivered slightly. "I know....look, I can' totally control th' feral shit, alrigh'? I try. I jus'...ain'....good at focussin' on shit right now...."

"Are you good at focusing on shit when you get in to a serious situation?"

"Vic, if it's going to be a serious problem you'll have to take it to the staff..."

"I'm sure the feral one will be fine. We can pull him back from the edge, if we must."

Vic turned on Shiro and snarled. "Listen, boy, I have had enough of y' commen's. Back th' fuck off unless y' know what yer talkin' abou'. An' ya don."

Rogue rubbed her forehead and looked back at Shiro, "Enough from tha peanut gallery, alright? Either help or don't."

"Shiro is actually making some valid points."

"But don't start any arguments or I'm kicking you out of here."

He swallowed the sudden anger. "Talkin' t' Dai at th' momen'. So th' staff know."

"See, here you are growling at me and taking my words as insults"

"I'm trying to make sure that I don't get a fucking bullet in my spine because you cannot focus on shit in a real fucking deal"

Eve pulled out his cell phone and started to walk over to the other side of the room from the others. "Hey baby... No I'm doing good. I miss you. Miss me?.. heh.. I'll be back bright and early in the morning. Love you..."

Vic closed his eyes, for once managing not to punch the wall but the claws slipping out. Fuck fuck shutupfuck FOCUS.

Oh for the love of...Closing her eyes, she felt like smacking her head up the wall.

"You may have valid points, but your choice of words are not the best, Shiro," Namor said.

"I'm good. Let's jus' get on before SHiro gets bored, eh?"

"I can't stand arrogant people," Namor whispered to Victor.

This training session had taken some very weird turns by now. "Give her my best wishes, Eve, will you?"

"I really don't think I shall, Vic."

"Same." Vic gave Namor a smile. Jesus he needed to work on his temper.

Folding her arms, she glowered at them all. "Get gone. You can break for two hours and then I want you back in here. If you don't think you can focus, leave your phone off, do nothing but sit and comment, don't come back."

"Sure thing, Alex says Hi.... HEY ALEX!!, ALright, bye babe, talk to you in a bit." Eve hung up and walked back over to the group and grabbed a chair.

"If you're all going to come back ready to work as a team, cover each other and keep on the aim and not kill any more of my holograms, I'll see you later."

"Very well," Namor said, as he lifted off into the air. "A dip in the pool would hit the spot."

Namor flew out the door.

"You go do that, Namor. Just don't swim yourself out."

Vic narrowed his eyes at Lizzie, before turning and heading for the door. "Fine. Whatever. Doin' my bes' prob'ly ain' good enough anyway, fr'm th' sounds of it." So saying, he walked out of the door.

"Deal. See you in 2 hours." Eve waved and vanished with a bamf!

He scratched his nose. "So, we're having a break?...Hope the bad guys like that idea."

She rubbed her forehead. managing a smile for Alex. "Enjoy the breaks while they last..."

Rogue shook her head, "Ok. Ah'll be upstairs studyin' if ya need me 'fore then." She waved and walked out of the danger room.

Vic had taken that all way too personal, which wasn't a good sign, but he really needed to calm down...

Shiro sighed "Since I'm an arrogant prick, I'll go do my own trainings now." he mumbled and walked outside

"Yeah, you go do that...Computer, end programme."

Terry watched the program vanish. She was thinking too much. She didn't like that.

He shrugged at Liz and gave her a wide-fanged smile. "I'll sure try my best. Oh, and..." He gave her a huge thumb up. "You're doing a great job."

"I'm glad someone thinks so."

"Doesn't Sizzleshorts always do good?" Terry tried to joke, grinning.

"Sizzleshorts?" He turned back into his human form.

She winced at the name. "I'd like to think I could do well with this, but today was far from brilliant."

"You'll be there on the spot, believe me." Then he patted her shoulder. "What about an omelett? Me treat."

"That sounds nice, thank you. I'll make you a cup of tea in return." she patted his hand gently; he knew what she was feeling too.

Terry saw her jab at humor had fallen short. Just can't win today. "See you guys later, then."

"'kay." He led Lizzie to the kitchen.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

I just have to say this, Namor is made of blue, wingy-footed, shiny WIN!

We need more Namor!!!!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

"We need not worry about doorways. Namor can make his own," Namor said as he pulled back his fist and knocked down the wall to the next room.

"I believe the cat is having an attack of some sort."

"I want to take out the harpoon man. I have a thing against harpoons."

"Namor does not hit women, but I may have to this time." Namor dove toward her.

"I can't stand arrogant people," Namor whispered to Victor.

Oh. I am so feeling the Namor love. You know what would be beautiful? Namor and Terry together.

Fantastic job everyone!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Oh. I am so feeling the Namor love. You know what would be beautiful? Namor and Terry together.
The good ship Southern Comfort is setting sail. Toot, toot!