Read our full Game transcripts here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/1 Game: Asking the Right Questions

Post by Slarti »

Shaw: Sebastian watched the students file in, removing his suit jacket and folding it carefully over an empty chair beside him. It didn't look as though they'd need all the chairs in the conference room.

Tessa: Tessa walked in as she was finishing braiding her hair, glancing around at the mostly empty room. Apparently not that many people were interested in this guy...

Meggan: Meggan wandered into the room, hoping no one would notice she had her quilt with her - she'd been repairing it in the rec room and hadn't had time to go back up to her room to put it away. She sat near the back and decided to put in a few more stitches while there were still people arriving.

Andreas: Andreas entered the room right after Tessa, his eyes fixed on her nice behind. Then he looked up to notice that he had no idea where the ass...erm, she had led him to.

Shaw: Pity, really. He thought the children would take more of an interest. Ah, the Von Strucker boy was here. Shaw smirked, turning the ringer off on his cell phone.

Northstar: Jean-Paul sauntered in and collapsed gracefully onto a chair. He had no idea what this meeting was about, but he knew that most presenters from the outside knew how to get college students to come to their meetings: Food.

Shaw: Once they were settled, he opened the leather binder on the table and cleared his throat. "Good day to you all." He glanced up and smiled, making eye contact around the table. "I thought it was well past time I updated you on our investigation."

Andreas: He blinked and looked around. Hey, I know this guy...Shef...Shew...Shaw!...Oh, that guy who gave Xavier a lot of money. Didn't realize that it's THAT annoying guy. My memory for people isn't the best...

Meggan: Meggan hid the blanket under the table and tried to look attentive but she could feel it sliding off her lap. She dd want to know if they'd faound out who took the file though... it was ages ago now!

FrWagner: Kurt entered the university's conference room and set his briefcase on the table before sitting down. He smiled apologetically for his lateness while he looked for a legal pad and his blue fountain pen.

Tessa: "Have you found who took our files yet?" Tessa asked lazily, curling up in a chair and swiveling it side-to-side with her foot.

Shaw: Sebastian took a moment to nod at Father Wagner before checking the door for any stragglers. And where was his assistant?

FrWagner: Once retrieved, he put the case on the floor and sat back, waiting to her Shaw give his presentation to the students this time.
Andreas: "That's a good question, I have to say." He sat down too now.

Shaw: "Yes, well, as we had reported in the past, only partial files were lost, and not every student was effected by this loss. "Myself or Dr. Xavier will be notifying those students whose files were taken. This afternoon. Some I know are already aware."

Meggan: Meggan caught the blanket before it slid entirely to the floor and bundled it on her lap again, realising too late that the needle was still in it, "Ow..." she sucked her finger and grew another arm to hold the blanket still while she searched for the needle.

Meggan: "Are any of ours missing?" Please say no...

Andreas: "Eww..." He could surprese the reaction towards the extra arm that Alex's weird girlfriend had grown. Shapeshifters were weird.
Andreas: Bet those two have weird shapeshifter sex...

Shaw: "I shall speak to you after the presentation, all right?" He smiled at the girl with the ratty blanket. Hmm. "I was hoping a bit more of the student body would attend today..."

Tessa: Nice way to not answer the question. Tessa rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair. "Can we take that as a no, you haven't found the persons responsible, then?"

* Northstar looked up sharply, suddenly paying attention. Was this man saying his file could have been stolen?

Meggan: Meggan frowned, why didn't people in high up places answer questions properly?

Shaw: "You may take it that the investigation is ongoing."

Meggan: "Have you made any progress at all?"

Shaw: "However, we have made some headway. And that is what I am here to report."

Andreas: "Will we be seeing any results...Oh, good. We're all ears for you." He actually managed to put some sarcasm into those words, although it was only half-hearted.

Meggan: Oh good. She managed to keep in a cheer when she found the needle.

Shaw: He gave the Strucker boy a lazy smile. So like his brother.

Shaw: "We started our investigation by thoroughly reviewing school records, and we immediately checked into the British government, since it appears you have already had some experience with them..." Shaw shuffled through his papers.

Tessa: Tessa looked sideways at Andy. "Do we have a mouse in our pocket?"

Andreas: "We did?" He cast a side glance towards Tessa. "Do we?"

Meggan: Meggan was getting impatient, why didn't he just tell them what he knew and get it over with?

Shaw: "Black Air, I believe the program was called?"

Tessa: Tessa sighed. This wasn't going to be over anytime soon, she could tell by the irritating tendency to ask questions about things likely already known. "I meant you, since you were speaking in plurals." She told Andy.

Meggan: Meggan sighed and decided that not having time to return the blanket to her bed was a good thing. She continued stitching up the hole. She didn't want to be reminded of all that Black Air stuff. That's what broke Rhane's powers...

Andreas: "Did I?" Winding her up was fun.

Shaw: "Your files indicate that was the only other time there was a security breach at this institution. However, remnants of the bomb we were able to uncover were not consistant with British design."

FrWagner: Kurt nodded. "The Black Air business was unfortunate," he agreed. "I would rather it not be repeated."

Shaw: Sebastian clicked his pen a few times. "Indeed."

Shaw: "I don't believe any of us want to see that.

Meggan: "So who did do it?" there was the impatience again.

Northstar: Jean-Paul muttered to himself, "Oh, good," and resisted the urge to ask whether his file was taken.

Tessa: "You did." She clipped Andy on the back of the head lightly. "And you know it." She came back to the conversation to hear more about the make of the bomb. "So what progress have you made, Mr. Shaw?"

Shaw: He smiled at the blanket girl. Jones, he recalled now, then turned to Wagner. "Actually, I found your notes on Black Air most useful. The input of your student investigative team was also interesting."

Meggan: Meggan rolled her eyes. This guy was annoying.

Andreas: "How was it helpful if Black Air wasn't involved?" He reached out for Tessa's hand under the table, although he made sure no one aould see it.

Shaw: "Why, to eliminate that possibility of course. The investigation has sped up tremendously since I have found an appropriate assistant."

Meggan: "What about our input was interesting, Mr Shaw?"

FrWagner: "Then you recall that Black Air wasn't just the British Government. Specific students were targeted," Kurt said. "I'm assuming that is your next step. Looking for patterns within the student body?"

* Northstar relaxed slightly and leaned back then. No one who'd build a bomb would be interested in him and his file. Unless it was the Westboro Baptist Church.

Shaw: "Yes, however, the files that were taken truly seemed to be a matter of chance." He glanced at Tessa and tightened his shielding. Pity that. "These were simply the files Dr McCoy had not placed in the security vault yet."

Tessa: Tessa held Andy's hand under the table, smiling lightly. "What sort of patterns?" The knowledge required to really find patterns aside from the obvious wasn't exactly something people gave out on greeting cards.

Andreas: <You shouldn't do that, although I wanted to annoy you on purpose. You look good when you're angry, so forgive me...> He squeezed her hand slightly. It was nice that the two of them had grown closer lately, but he just wasn't comfortable showing it around right now...

FrWagner: Kurt shut his eyes. Would they never learn. People accused the Vatican of being too secretive and cloak and dagger for a religious organization and yet, Eximius Hominus dealt with hundreds of records containing various individuals' private and sensitive information. He was happy to say that during all his time as Ex-Hominus' primary reporter, there had never been a leak.

Angelina: Angel smoothed her hair, wondering why she was so nervous about coming back to school. She should be happy. But things were so complicated now... She put on her best smile and strode confidently into the room, settling her valet case and taking a seat beside Shaw. "Buon giorno, tutto!"

Shaw: "Welcome, Angelina." Shaw smiled. "As you can imagine, Ms Salvatore's experience as a former student leader here has been invaluable in her new position with Shaw Industries."

Angelina: "Grazie, Mr. Shaw." Angel smiled faintly.

FrWagner: The school seemed to hemorrhage student files...

Meggan: "Angel!" Meggan cried happily, she waved frantically.

Tessa: <I just like beating you up. Nothing to forgive.> She squeezed his hand back, noting with some curiosity that Angel seemed not quite at ease around them all.

Northstar: Jean-Paul raised an eyebrow archly. How nice. Now students were working for this clueless man.

Angelina: Angel smiled at Meggan, giving her a little wave. Oh, and Father Wagner was here...

FrWagner: Kurt cocked his head at Angel's entrance. So... that's why the information from his team was so useful to him... It made sense now.

Tessa: "You've yet to tell us anything we don't already know, Mr. Shaw." Tessa was getting just a little impatient with this guy rambling on and not giving anything useful to them about the investigation.

Andreas: Oh, butterfly-wings was missing? He hadn't noticed. "And how exactly did she help you? Sharing our dirty little secrets? Do I have to clean up under my bed?"

Meggan: Meggan nodded in agreement with Tess, then sighed as her quilt slid off her lap again.

Shaw: "Our most recent focus has been on determining the origin of the bomb. There were few fragments found, and the explosive elements themselves are common to many ordnances."

Shaw: He glanced at Von Strucker. "Hardly."

Meggan: Meggan gave up and put the quilt on the table. Maybe if she made it obvious she was bored he'd say something interesting.

Shaw: "The design most closely resembles North American design. In fact, it is very similar to an explosive manufactured by Armament Technology, used by the Canadian Forces."

Andreas: "Oh, sounds good." He leaned back. Getting something to aim at was always good. "So, are we sueing, or breaking some kneecaps?"

* Northstar opened his eyes, having been tuned out long ago and on his way to dozing off. "Really."

Angelina: Angel looked up from the laptop. "Um, well, that's not strictly true, si? There were also some indications that a, uh, US military base in New Mexico was working on similar explosive designs." She checked the name again. "Gamma Base?"

Meggan: Meggan shook her head to herself and carried on stitching.

Tessa: "So you've come no closer than that the bomb fragments you managed to find and examine are of North American design. Wonderful deduction." Tessa popped a candied almond in her mouth. <He's just so bright, isn't he?>

FrWagner: "Investigation is a slow process," Kurt reminded the group. "Sometimes finding out what something isn't is just as useful as finding out what it is."

Andreas: <If he uses all of the Sovjet nukes to voer the continent he might accidentally hit the culprit.> He leaned his head to one side and asked: "So, what do we do?"

Shaw: Shaw raised an eyebrow at Angel. Ah, well, she was new. "Yes, well, we're also investigating that option. However, the primary investigation is now centered in Canada."

Shaw: "You are correct, Father Wagner. Pithy comments hardly serve to further an investigation that must be methodical and first eliminate extraneous factors. One must move cautiously."

Tessa: <Might be faster, but Nuclear Winter's not high on my list of 'things to experience in my lifetime'.> Tessa opened the candy jacket from the almond with a resounding 'crack'. "But they help the speaker move along."

Meggan: Meggan stifled a laugh and managed to poke her finger with the needle again.

Shaw: "If you are disinterested in this, you are certainly free to leave." Shaw smiled at her. "In fact, while I said I was surprised so few of you attended this, it would be more accurate to say I was stunned any of you did."

Shaw: "For a representation of the future of mutantkind, you are marvelously disinterested in doing anything to secure that future."

Andreas: "I agree with the lady next to me. Come to a point Mister Shaw. Your preaching bores me and your dancing around the topic annoys me." Jeez, just like Werner...

Meggan: "Yeah..." Meggan agreed with Andreas, "No offence but... can you just tell us what you know and stop treating us like kids?"

Tessa: Tessa smiled back. "I beg to differ with you. I am only disinterested in hearing repeated to me that which I am already well aware of. And my future is quite secure, lest you think otherwise."

FrWagner: Kurt frowned at Mr. Shaw's comment. It was the kind of thing he would have said and usually, when he said it, the student's responded. He did have a point. Why was no one listening now?

Shaw: "The point. The point is this, Mr. Von Strucker. Your administrators, and my company, are trying to help you. Answers don't come immediately. Or cheaply. You know this as well as I, and you also know I am not referring to monetary cost."

FrWagner: "No, it's not secure Tessa, at least ... not in the way you might think," Kurt said.

Shaw: "Currently, I am in contact with the Canadian government, though we all know how cooperative governments can be. They have denied all knowledge. We are moving to less conventional channels of investigation."

Andreas: "Oh ja, thanks for reminding me. But now really." He leaned forward and gave Shaw a mean, nearly preying grin. "That what you have shared with us up until now would have easily fit on a poster in the hall, nicht wahr?"

Northstar: Jean-Paul shrugged. Like he wasn't used to his future not being secure.

FrWagner: "Security isn't always about locked boxes and vaults. The problem is that information about us, in the wrong hands, can turn into 'misinformation'," Kurt explained.

Tessa: Tessa raised an eyebrow at those comments, and squeezed Andy's hand. <You're getting rude. Stick with pithy, it makes more impact.>

Andreas: <I like being rude though. And I think I have the ettitude to pull it off...or do you think I would have needed more frown?>

Tessa: <The grin worked fine.> Tessa sat up straighter, pulling her hands back into her lap with Andy's. "There's only so much one can extrapolate without intimate knowledge of the subject. How much 'less conventional' are these channels you've spoken of, Mr. Shaw?"

Meggan: Meggan finished stitching up one hole and cut off the thread then she started to search for another one. Shaw seemed reluctant to tell them anything so they were clearly going to be here for a while.

FrWagner: If anything Kurt realized that that with few exceptions, the students who were here, were here to "posture" and "play adult" in a situation they didn't completely understand - to show Shaw that they weren't afraid. And that was understandable. It was a situation he didn't completely understand either, but in a different way. What was confusing to him was why a school benefactor was heading up the investigation.

FrWagner: Clearly there was a conflict of interest.

FrWagner: A conflict that was evident right at this moment since he couldn't even raise question less endanger the school's funds. For that reason, he was glad the students who showed up had done so. He wanted them to look adult, unafraid, assured of their future. Looking around the room, he smiled at them encouragingly, hoping they would ask the questions he couldn't.

Shaw: "While it may not be the progress you want, progress has been made." He glanced at Tessa. "Suffice it to say I'm not quite at liberty to say what channels those might be. To do would endanger that which we are trying to accomplish."

Meggan: "Are you actually going to tell us anything?"

Andreas: "She's right though. If you have used any illegal methods, those can be traced back to this school, which could result in the end of it. Not that I would mind." Leaning on his arm he gave Shaw a beaming smile.

Tessa: Tessa picked at her nails blithely, making the derision she so wanted to show this man. "Are they illegal? Surely you could at least confirm or deny that much." At least act like a puppet instead of an idiot.

Tessa: <I'd mind. Keep that silk tongue of yours still for a second.>

Shaw: "Well, I believe I have told you something. In October, none of you had a clue from where such an attack may have originated. Now, there are leads, which are being investigated." He smiled tightly, gathering his files.

Andreas: <Mmmm...only if I am allowed to show you how silky it can be later on...>

Shaw: "Legality is an abstract idea, considering the other activities of this school." He stood. "It is clear the administration was mistaken in believing you would have any true interest in a progress report."

Angelina: Catching Mr. Shaw's subtle glance, she closed her laptop hurridly. This was very uncomfortable.

Meggan: Meggan could feel her patience growing very thin. "Sorry if this sounds offensive but that's not good enough. You bring us here just to tell us that you think it might have come from Canada? That's nothing. That's... what's the point?"

Andreas: "Well, Mädchen, I guess all in all it proves us that Canadians are devilish little suckers."

Tessa: Tessa stifled a snicker. <Hush, and we'll see.> "What is clear is that you obviously do not believe we should know about this progress, Mr. Shaw. We're not board members, we're students. We want to know whether we're safe or not. You haven't told us that."

* Northstar sat up and smiled happily at the compliment.

FrWagner: "I'm sorry," Kurt said. "Could you repeat the part about legality being abstract?" They hadn't talked about that during the Staff briefing.

Shaw: "Safety is not assured of anyone in this world, is it?" He stood. "I shall waste no more of my time, or yours."

Angelina: Giving the other students an apologetic glance, she gathered her case and left the room. Was protection from the Giovanni worth this?

Meggan: Meggan stood up, "That's a cop-out and you know it!"

Tessa: Tessa blinked. "I agree. As you're the supposed adult in this situation, it's your responsibility to tell us what you came here to."

Meggan: "Why can't you answer a single question? We have a right to know - these are our lives we're talking about! Any one of us could have been killed that day!"

Shaw: After a few moments, Shaw smiled. "If you require such concrete answers of me, then, I shall give them. No one is safe, and as mutants we are never safe. Good day."

FrWagner: "Not really Meggan," Kurt said turning to her. "I've been saying the same thing since we all arrived here." He turned to the rest of the group.

FrWagner: "The problem here is one of ... 'abstraction' to use Mr. Shaw's word, and a perceived threat to individuals," he explained. "One of the sole purposes of this school is to create a barrier between us and the general public. There is a reason for it and it is not so we can hide."

FrWagner: "But, the idea of ... extraordinaries in general coming to harm as opposed to each of us alone as an individual carry very different perceptions. The problem is, we don't consider the latter until some of our files go missing. Then we get angry," He said. "Here's the thing: when we're done being angry we need to ask one very important question: Why is Mr. Shaw the one heading up the investigation?"

Meggan: Meggan turned to Kurt, "So we're not allowed to ask and expect an answer about our own safety? That hardly seems fair..." she frowned.

Andreas: "It isn't, but hey, it's not like we can do anything about it." Andreas shrugged and slowly started to get really bored.

Tessa: "Because he's the one with money, and money can get you anything you want to an extent." Tessa answered Wagner. "And because he's a public figure, which should inspire confidence in his performance."

Meggan: Meggan groaned, what the hell was the point of all this if they weren't safe? "I don't like that man."

Tessa: "He's nervous around us." Tessa said without particular surprise, once Shaw was out of earshot.

Meggan: "Still no excuse for dancing around subjects and not giving a direct answer."

Andreas: He laughed. "He should be, he can't buy us." He leaned back and stretched his arms. "Although I'd have prefered being paid for listening to him."

Meggan: Meggan sat down again and went back to inspecting her quilt, "Are we going to be told whose files were taken, then?" she asked no one in particular as she discovered another hole and started to mend it.

FrWagner: "Does it matter?" Kurt asked. "The mission of this school has always been that we're in this together."

Meggan: "It matters to me, Father. There's stuff on my files that I'd rather remained private."

sage: "Everyone has that sort of things in their files, though."

FrWagner: Kurt nodded. "Of course. And I'm sure everyone feels that same way. We'll look out for each other, yes?" He started collecting his things back into his briefcase.

Meggan: Meggan cast Tess a sideways glance, "I really hope for there sakes that no one has similar stuff to mine on their files."

Andreas: "Allerdings...I wonder what they would want with my sperm count..." he muttered to himself.

FrWagner: "If Mr. Shaw's intentions are genuine, then we are in good hands," Kurt said. "For that reason, fighting with him benefits no one. You guys are smart. Ask the right questions and ... You'll be surprised at how much you can find out and how quickly."

Meggan: "He doesn't give anyone any answers. It's annoying!"

FrWagner: "I've got to get ready to fly out of here tomorrow," Kurt said. He turned and smiled at Meggan, "Then... Don't ask Mr. Shaw the questions." He said with a grin.

sage: Tessa glanced at Wagner. "Shaw obviously doesn't want us fully informed of what his company is looking at. But if we can't ask him, who do we ask to get the right answers?" She played with her ring idly.

Andreas: "Xavier maybe?"

FrWagner: "I leave it to your capable hands to figure that out," he said, "Mr. Shaw is in his own way, a part of the school." He smiled and waved good bye as he left the conference room.

Meggan: Meggan frowned in thought, "Maybe not Xavier... he\'s a teacher he won't tell us everything 'cause he'll want to protect us like everyone else.... Maybe... Angel?"

sage: "If Shaw's a school benefactor, Xavier wouldn't say anything that might incriminate him." She rolled her eyes. "Would Angel answer anything if she's employed by Shaw?"

Meggan: "She already mentioned something that Shaw wasn't going to. He brushed aside that comment about that Mexico place. She was a student ehre too, she knows what it's like to be left in the dark..."

Andreas: "On the other side she's getting a salary from him now, so I'd guees she might no want to lose her job, richtig?"

Meggan: Meggan sighed irratably, "It's not like we'd tell Shaw she'd said anything."

sage: "Exactly." Tessa sighed. "But we can't count on that from everybody. If even one person says something, she'd be out."

sage: "So her best plan is to clam up, same as her boss."

Andreas: He shrugged. "He might get an idea after some of us show up at the culprit's house and break his limps."

Meggan: Meggan frowned, "There has to be something. This isn't fair, it's our future they're playing about with. We could try conducting our own investigation... we've done it before..."

Andreas: He folded his arms in front of his chest and continued. "Maybe we should, because no one is telling us anything, Und...Honestly said tht annoys me a bit."

sage: Tessa rubbed her temples. "That really only works if we know who the culprit is, Andy. As yet, we don't." Tessa looked up at Meggan. "How?"

Meggan: "When the other british students got taken by Black Air. We had no idea who took them, we knew they had to have been military and they had to have known about their abilities." She sighed, "But we had a bit more to go on then... there was a letter..."

sage: Tess thought with her hands supporting her chin. "What about where the bomb was? It hit right outside the ballroom, and no one's ever in there. So maybe they only wanted to scare us, to show us our 'future's not protected', like Shaw."

Andreas: "Well, we have something different now, though. We've got wolf-girl back, not to mention that Kyle boy. They should be good trackers. And maybe..." He lowered his voice a bit so that he could be sure he couldn't be heard outside of the room. "Maybe one of the telepaths should poke Shaw's head, oder?"

Meggan: "I think the bomb was just a distraction, you know..." she frowned again, "And the 'wolf girl' has a name. Her name is Rahne."

sage: Tessa gave Andy a long-suffering look. "I tried to feel him out, and he only tightened up."

Andreas: "My, I'm sorry. I'll make sure to remember her name should she stay a bit longer this time..."

Andreas: "Verdammt."

sage: "Enough. We're trying to figure out who's behind this and sniping at each other's not going to do squat." Tess rolled a nut around between her fingers on the tabletop.

Meggan: "Well we've established we're getting nothing out of Shaw I still think we should try Angel. But we can start our own investigation. I was on the investigation team before I'd be happy to do it again."

Andreas: "Waaaiit a second." his finger pointed at Meggan and then at himself and all over again. "You leading me?"

Meggan: "What's wrong with that?" Meggan raised an eyebrow.

sage: Tessa just put her head on the table. <Please, don't start. Please.>

Andreas: "Bitte...The spazzy girlfriend of my spazzy cousin leading me?" His face was all sarcasm and disbelive. "This isn't the Peanuts, you know?"

Meggan: Meggan sighed, "You are a jerk." She gathered up her quilt, "And I'm not 'spazzy' I'm just happy. Maybe you should try it?"

sage: Tess rolled her eyes. "You both dislike each other, established. Can we lay off now?"

Meggan: "I didn't say I didn't like him. He's related to my most favourite person in the whole world I'd like to get along with him."

sage: "You didn't have to say it, your body language is yelling it."

Andreas: "She's a child, come on Tessa! No one even remotely sane would hook up with the puppy-headed dork-boy."

Meggan: Meggan slapped Andreas for that, "Don't you dare talk about Alex like that!"

sage: Tesss gave the opposing walll a glare. "You know a couple people are amazed I hooked up with you." She stood up between Andy and Meggan. "Enough. Stop acting like four year old, both of you."

Andreas: He jumped up and stared at her. "You..." Proudness and anger were fighting hard in his face. After all she had embarassed him in front of the person he already had a weaker stance against than most.

Meggan: "Who's acting like a four year old? He's the one slinging insults around and thinking he can get away with it. It's not right and he neds to learn."

Andreas: "I'm not your favourite puppy-boy you can teach tricks with sugar or a rod, Fräulein!"

sage: "And you're the one slapping back instead of ignoring it. You're both old enough to know better." She sat back down casually. "Now can we all get along like good little boys and girls while we try to figure out a place to start with that pesky little bomb?"

Meggan: Meggan put her hands on her hips and glared at Andreas, "What are you implying?"

Andreas: Again he folded his arms in front of his chest and an unfriendly smile came up in his face. "Do you use a leash on him when you have sex?"

sage: Tessa closed her eyes and considered just letting them duke it out, but considering their abilioties, the fight might be a bit one-sided. She tugged on Andy's shirt hem. "Please sit down, Andy."

Meggan: Meggan balled her hands into fists, she could feel the desire to shift growing inside her. But she wasn't going to give in. "Who the hell do you think you are, asking a question like that? We are not animals! Do you even know what it's like to love?!"

Meggan: Meggan concentrated and focused on her feelings for Alex how much she loved and cared for him. Then pushed it all towards Andreas, "This is what it's like, Andreas. Do you understand now?"

Andreas: Okay, this was definitely weird...He felt all warm and at the same time as if ice-cold water was running down his spine, his legs went all wobbly. "You...Hexe...gave me a stroke..." Shiver went all over his body and he had to sit down.

Meggan: "No, Andreas. That's love you're feeling. Deep, devoted, unbridled love for another person. It seems strange to you, doesn't it?"

Meggan: She pulled the feeling back from him, she'd proved her point.

sage: Tessa glanced at Meggan. "He knows how to feel things, Meggan."

Meggan: "Not like that he doesn't. If he did he wouldn't be so cruel to his own cousin."

Andreas: He heavily breathed in and out, tryinf to regain his calm. "You don't know anything..."

sage: "If he didn't I wouldn't have gone to Germany with him." Tessa put her hand on Andy's shoulder.

Meggan: Meggan shook her head, "I don't care what your reason for spending the holidays with him were. Nothing makes what he said ok. Be glad it was a nice emotion I projected onto him. It could have been worse."

sage: "If nothing makes what he said okay, why did you do that?" Tessa looked at Meggan expectantly.

Meggan: He should also be glad I used my empathy and not my shapeshifting...

sage: "Does your 'nothing' mean nothing exccept what you do, or nothing at all?"

Meggan: "Because he needs to learn that I am not some child he can push around. And no matter what he says or thinks, I am in love with his cousin so he'd do well not to insult him in front of me."

sage: "I'm sure he's learned. Pushing a feeling he's not used to onto him isn't going to help."

Meggan: "It'll give him some idea of why though." She looked at Andreas, "You're not going to insult Alex in front of me again, are you?"

Andreas: He breated out heavily. "No need to. He deserves you, and you deserve him. Have a good life you two." He got up and put his hand Tessa's, that was still resting on his shoulder.

sage: Tessa looked at Andreas and sent a message to Meggan. <Happy now?>

Meggan: <No. Because I shouldn't have had to do that in the first place.>

sage: "But you did. Now you can stop." Tessa swiveled her chair towards Andy. "You okay?"

Andreas: He nodded to her. "Can we leave?"

Meggan: "I have stopped. Be grateful I used my empathy." She walked to the door, "I am sorry I did that, Andreas. But you have to learn it's not ok - you can't get away with everything."

Meggan: Meggan left and decided to go and tell Alex what had happened rather than have him hear it from someone else first.

sage: Tessa smiled at Andy. "Sure. We can go up to my room, it's not liekly to have anyone in it. Quiet, at least." She kissed him on the cheek and completely ignored Meggan leaving.

Andreas: He pulled her a bit closer and gently rested his forehead on hers. "Hey, could you do me a favour and forget about this episode?"

sage: Tess rolled her eyes. "Yes. We could always just stay here."

Andreas: "Hmm, no, I'd prefer your room." In a dashing movement he swipped her off her feet and lifted her up in his arms. "what do you say?"

[Edited on 1-12-2007 by Slarti]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I say it every time we have a lecturer, but it still holds true. Jesus these kids are shits!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Be happy we're not yours. :P
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.