Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

9/2: The meeting.

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Kitchen:

[Shiro] Though not feeling hungry Shiro walked in to the kitchen for a cup of coffee

[Japheth] The tall, dark and handsomely slender Japh sits at the kitchen table staring into nothingness.

[Rahne] Rahne was already sitting in the kitchen, eating her second bowl of cereal.

[Shiro] Shiro took a cup of coffee and walked to the kitchen table sitting to the other side of the table

[Elizabeth] Lizzie sat in the corner of the kitchen with a cup of tea, idly flicking through a magazine and wondering if she was actually hungry enough to make something to eat. Well, attempt at make as Lizzie still was not exactly good at cookinf.

[Angelina] Angel picked at her sugary cereal, not really hungry.

[Nocturne] Talia entered the kitchen, heading straight for the cereal.

[Nocturne] Fuck she was HUNGRY. Remy could come down when he wanted.

[Victor] Vic wandered in, scratching his chin. Coffee. Coffee was good. Or whiskey. Maybe both.

[Elizabeth] She looked up around the kitchen. Heh. It seemed a common theme...apart from the vaccum cleaner that was Rahne of course.

[Shiro] He looked at Japh who was staring in to the nothingness and said "so, how are we doing?"

[Rahne] Rahne looked up as Vic entered the room. "Hey man, how're those riffs commin' alon'?"

[Elizabeth] Great...and there was TJ. As long as she didn't start using what she had told her as misslies, Lizzie could quite happily get on with her magazine and stay out of her way...

[Summers] Scott walked in from the side door, rubbing his still damp hair. He looked around. There was Angel. He went and got two mugs and filled them with coffee. Sitting next to Angel, he placed a mug in front of her. “Morning, Dragonfly.” He grinned widely.

[Japheth] Japh snapped back to reality and looks at Shiro, "Oh, hey, doing, good, I'm doing good."

[Victor] Vic blinked at Rahne, trying too work out what she said. Riffs? Oh yeah. "Slowly." He muttered, once more headin for the coffee.

[Shiro] "Glad to hear" Shiro said

[Nocturne] Talia poured herself a bowl of Lucky Charms, staying to the side of the group. She looked over at them and wondered..

[Nocturne] Scott was a douche, Angel was dating him, Lizzie had yelled at her then lectured her...did she even have any friends left?

[Victor] Vic poured himself a cup of black coffee and slid into a seat opposite Rahne. "Mornin'." He yawned, trying too hide it

[Rahne] Rahne scratched her head, she was feeling alot less itchy these days, Annie's flea powder must be working... groovy.

[Rahne] "Mornin' man, sleep well?" She asked.

[Victor] "Mmm." Vic yawned again. "Ya?"

[Nocturne] She sat back in her chair, bringing her feet up to rest on it, eating her cereal. She hoped Remy would decide to come down soon.

[Angelina] Angel started out of her daze. "Oh, hey! Thanks!" She eyeballed him, but he looked in a decent mood. Hmm. "How ya doin?"

[Rahne] "Yeah, I 'ways sleep well, dreamed 'bout runnin over tha snow man... i could see tha northern lights... jus ike home..." she stared out of the window for a few moments, smiling faintly.

[Shiro] Shiro looked around the kitchen, hmm there was lizzie sitting in the corner, another newcomer talking to that wolfcar. And in stepped that hot asian girl. "nice" he thought

[Summers] “Pretty good. Sore from that stretching thing Fr. Wagner set me to do yesterday, you?”

[Victor] Vic looked around the room, tryin to make himself wake up. He was NEVER awake this early back... home. Yeah. He nodded to TJ and Liz, then concentrated back on his coffee. "That musta been cool." He muttered too Rahne.

[Japheth] Japh rubbed his face. Trying to concentrate on what is happening around him.

[Jubilee] Jubilee walkes into the kitchen.

[remy] Remy walked into the room, already dressed to go out. He spotted TJ and smiled, pouring a cup of coffee and joining her at the table.

[Victor] He'd dreamed of home to, but didn't think it was as nice as Rahne's somehow.

[Nocturne] TJ waved at Vic. The guy ws nice, but still..there was something about him.

[Rahne] "It is..." She finished off her cereal "I'll hafta take ye there sometime man, you'll like it."

[Rahne] Rahne waved at her roommate "Mornin' Jubes!"

[Angelina] "Cool," she stifled a yawn. "It's my turn to be tired today. I didn't sleep to well."

[Nocturne] She grinned at Remy entering. "Morning baby!"

[Summers] Scott sipped his coffee grateful that TJ couldn't see his eyes.

[Jubilee] Pours herself a cup of coffee.

[remy] He kissed her briefly and leaned back. "Dis room gets fuller every mornin'."

[Summers] He nodded at Angel's reply. "Hey Rahne."

[Elizabeth] Oh dear Lord.....Just about the entire school was piling in now....Lizzie shuddered and lay down her magazine while she closed her eyes and tried to steady her sheilds

[Victor] Vic looked up at TJ as she waved and grinned, then looked around at Remy. He smirked, looking back around and downing his coffee. "Yeah mate."

[Shiro] Shiro took his psp from his pocket, just to realize that the battery was dead. "Chikishou" he muttered, and put the psp back to where to his pocket

[Elizabeth] Her headaches, while they were less and less frequent, were still pretty nasty and she no longer had her meds to take the edge off things.

[Nocturne] She pulled him down again for another kiss. "Everyones gotta eat baby."

[Rahne] "Hey Scott," she waved at him before turning back to Vic "It's great, so isolated man... ye can really get wit' nater an... stuff man."

[Nocturne] She turned to Vic and Rahne. "How are you guys liking it? Nuts right?"

[Jubilee] It didn't taste that nice, it was a bit too strong for likeing.

[remy] Remy smiled back. "Mornin'. Can't believe dat everyone is awake on a saturday. What's dis place comin' to?"

[Victor] Vic sat back, finally feeling more awake. "Get wit' nature?" He turned to TJ, and grinned, showing off his fangs. "Nuts is good. I like nuts."

[Japheth] Geez I hope TJ and Remy won't end up doing it on the kitchen table, Japh thought after seeig them kiss.

[Rahne] "School?" Rahne turned to Teej, "It's groovy man, an nuts works fer tha wolfy girl." She smiled, Teej wasn't that scary after all...

[Shiro] Shiro opened his mouth and closed it, not making up anything to say

[Nocturne] "Yeah," she replied to Vic, unsure of how to take that...the way he said it, he didn't mean it..like that did he?

[Jubilee] Puts the coffee away and looks around. So many people.

[Rahne] Rahne nodded at Vic "Nearest town is 'bout 50 miles away man... pure nature all 'roun'"

[Angelina] Angel smiled vaguely at the other folks trailing in the kitchen and decided maybe she did need that coffee Scott had given her. She took a big gulp.

[Nocturne] "It just gets crazier man," she told Rahne, pouring herself another bowl of cereal. Why was so so hungry?!

[Summers] Looking around, he waved, smiling, to the girl standing alone by the coffee pot.

[remy] Remy rubbed her arm, fiddling nervously with his coffee cup.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stood yp and wandered over to the table and sat down next to Angel. "This place is getting crowded, eh?"

[Victor] Vic noticed TJ having another bowl and pulled a face. How could people eat in the morning?

[Rahne] She prodded the bowl with her spoon "Dinnea thin' tha wolfy was a city girl did ye man?" She turned back to TJ "An' crazy's good..."

[Nocturne] "Crazy can be fun," she glanced around. "But it can also be douchy.."

[Victor] "Nah mate." Vic smiled at Rahne. "Ya smell wrong. Jus' din't put y'as a nudist."

[Rahne] "Douchy?"

[Jubilee] Jubilee went sit at the table.

[Victor] "Douchy?"

[Nocturne] "Like, people can be assholes," she told Rahne. "For no reason."

[Summers] Scott rolled his eyes at TJ. Can't she come up with new words?

[Shiro] "boring, fucking psp" Shiro thought

[remy] Remy took Talia's hand and squeezed it gently. "Y' just got t' ignore it chere."

[Rahne] Rahne giggled "Ack man... im tha as well... dinnea get much o' a choice wit' my powers." she shruged "everyone's been pretty nice ta me Teej..."

[Nocturne] "It's not so easy to ignore it when it leaves you stupid and judging comments on your myspace," Talia told him.

[Victor] "Hey, like normal then." Vic shrugged. Assholes, yeah. "That's coz y'nice, Rahney." Vic winked.

[Angelina] Angel looked up at the 'douchy' comments. Great.

[Nocturne] She noticed him fiddling a bit "You ok, baby?"

[Rahne] Rahne smiled at Vic "Thanks man... ye hungry? Want some cereal?"

[Shiro] Shiro glanced at Japh and said "So.. Had any classes lately?"

[remy] He smiled at her, squeezing her hand again. "Just curious and a bit nervy chere."

[remy] "Y're ready to go, right? It's in an hour."

[Nocturne] "Why are you nervy?"

[Victor] Vic pulled a face at Rahne. "Nah. Dodgy, eatin' shit in th'mornin'."

[Japheth] Japh looked back at Shiro a bit puzzled, "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

[Angelina] Angel decided to block out the drama and turned to Lizzie. "Yeah, I think the whole gang is here. Yippeekayay." She grinned.

[Nocturne] "Oh, the meeting right? That's today?" She sighed.

[Rahne] Rahne laughed and poked Vic in the shoulder. "Nea wonder ye so skinny man..." she glanced over at Remy and TJ and narrowed her eyes slightly, what were they talking about, what meeting?

[Summers] Scott grinned at Angel. “So, why are you tired this morning?”

[Nocturne] "I guess Im ready," she shrugged. She reeeeeally didnt want to go.

[Elizabeth] "Well, not quite the whole gang," Lizzie grinned. "Knife Man is probably roaming the grounds like a hunter from a 19th Century adventure novel and Warren's...being Warrenish elsewhere."

[Rahne] Was is a school thing? Did they all have to go?

[remy] "Oui." he looked around at the assorted people at the table. He figured he should just come out and ask, but all of a sudden it sounded dumb. He met a guy while he was stealing stuff. Yeah.

[Victor] Vic twitched. He was gona have too talk with Rahne about that. "Meetin'?"

[Shiro] Shiro looked back at Japh "Yes, i said: Have you had any classes lately"

[Angelina] She snickered. "That's true. I ain't seen much of Warren since Christmas, and I ain't seen knifey at all."

[Jubilee] "Knife Man..." Jubilee wondered.

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged "I dinnea man..."

[Elizabeth] "Oh, you'll know him when you meet him. Looks like a Celvin Kleine underwear model."

[Summers] "Hey, john's a nice guy. He just got off to a rocky start, leave the poor guy alone, will you?" Scott said, exasperated.

[Victor] Vic frowned and glanced at Remy. The guy was.......scared? He sniffed slightly. Not scared. Worried?

[Nocturne] "I heard about knifey..."

[Elizabeth] "And Warren's around, he's just doing his own things, really," Lizzie shrugged and folded her arms on the table. Come to think of it, she still needed to talk to him...

[Angelina] "I just had crappy dreams, you know, it happens," she replied to Scott, ready to change the subject. "He does?" She said to Lizzie, hearing Scott's frustrated tone. "Yeah, well..."

[Nocturne] "I don;t think Xavier is supposed to be letting people with knives in...my dad would be pretty pissed over that.."

[Japheth] "Oh, just the usual classes, was thinking of joining that class of Father Wagner."

[remy] "Dere's dis thing" he shrugged at vic. "Bunch of people like us, dey aren't too far from 'ere...an' today dere 'avin' a bit of a meetin' of sorts."

[Rahne] "he's a gogan." rahne muttered to TJ.

[Nocturne] "Gogan?" she leaned close to Rahne. "Whats that?"

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. Scott, look, no offence, but a rocky start? He had fifteen knives. Would you still be saying it was a rocky start if he had stabbed me? Or you?"

[Victor] "Yeah?" Vic sat back, raising an eyebrow. "What they meetin' 'bout?"

[Shiro] "Class of Father Wagner?" Shiro asked

[Rahne] "Cock." Rahne said bluntly, she was still steaming about the comments he'd left about her on Vic's blog.

[Nocturne] Talia laughed out loud. "I have to remember that!"

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne and smirked. "Leave him t'me, sweetheart." He winked.

[Rahne] "A real blaigeard. That's bastard..." She sighed.

[remy] "Well...about bein' mutants, an' 'ow we shouldn't be worried about what people think of us an' all. Be proud of it rather than 'ide it, neh?"

[Summers] "Well...no. But he didn't stab anyone. So give him a break. He probably is too...scared to come out and join us. He probably thinks we'll flatten him with our powers."

[Japheth] "Yeah, something about circus equipment," Japh added

[Victor] Vic looked at Remy. Proud? Well........ "Fancy company, mate?"

[Shiro] Scott and the ripper guy.. "..kusottare futatsutomo" he muttered

[Rahne] Rahne smiled "So as well as teachin' ye all philosphy shall I start a class in gàidhlig swearing?"

[remy] "Dey all live upstate just a little ways. Its sounds neat. People workin' together an' all. But nothin' fancy...all grassroots stuff."

[Rahne] She laughed.

[Nocturne] She looked to Remy, and then to the rest. They didn't even look like they were paying attention.

[Shiro] "Circus equipment... riight" Shiro said

[Angelina] Angel shrugged. "Yeah, could be. I guess we'll see."

[Elizabeth] "Scared?" Lizzie stiffened. "You are such a - " Lizzie growled in exapseration and sat back, letting what Remy had been saying filter through...

[Rahne] Rahne nudged Vic "Ye... ye won't hurt him will ya man?" She frowned slightly.

[remy] He shrugged. "De guy told me dat everyone dat was interested could come. Ran into Wagner in d' 'all comin' 'ere an 'e offered t' drive anyone dat wanted to come." He looked at TJ, not sure how she was going to deal with that.

[Shiro] "i would" Shiro thought

[Elizabeth] "So...What, like a commune type place?" she asked as she processed his words. Being a telepath enabled her to pick up second and third lines of conversation

[Summers] Arrrrgh! I can't deal with this. "Ok, I give up, Lizzie."

[Victor] "Nah." Vic flinched again. "Jus' tell him ta watch it." He was still frowning at Remy. "Well.......I'm intrested, mate. I'll join."

[Nocturne] She made a face. "Wagner's coming?"

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged. "I'll come to man... sounds interestin'..." she smiled.

[remy] "Cool." He grinned. "Be interestin' t' see, neh? It goes t' show 'ow many more like us dere are."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie rolled her eyes at Scott. Seriously, was he that dumb?

[Shiro] "meeting" shiro thought

[Nocturne] She leaned in close to Remy. "They're all coming?"

[remy] He put an arm around TJ. "Oui, chere - 'e seemed really interested in it. We'll just sit near d' back, neh?"

[Elizabeth] "I'll come," Lizzie found herself saying the words. Maybe there'd be other mutants like her there...ones she was willing to get help for her powers from...

[Nocturne] "They're not gonna be weirded by like...blue people or anything right?"

[Victor] "Thought I was the only one." Vic grinned. "Beats spendin' my weekend annoyin' John."

[Angelina] Angel chugged her coffee. Ugh. Maybe she should just go back to bed, or get away from everyone or something. She studied Scott from behind her cup.

[remy] Looking back over all the people gathered at the table he shrugged. "Well d' guy said whoever wanted t' come could come." He brushed a finger along her cheek. "Dese guys are all like us, chere. It won't be wierd."

[Victor] Vic was starting too get a headache. To many people talking at once. He looked down at his cup. "I got time for another coffee right?"

[Japheth] Japh thought a little of what Remy said, "Remy, what do you mean work together?"

[remy] He tossed back the rest of his coffee eyeing up the group nearest to him. "So Rahne, vic, lizzie. Y'all are comin', oui?"

[Angelina] Remy's voice finally broke through her stupor. Go where? They had all been babbling about a meeting? What, like a frickin AA meeting?

[Elizabeth] "Like us?" Lizzie looked at Remy curiously. But, surely they were all different, which was what made them stand out from humans....

[Rahne] Rahne nodded "Aye."

[remy] Remy leaned across the table so he could see Japh a bit better. "Near as Remy knows its like a big group dat lives all together - an' dey 'elp each other out. Sounds interestin' enough"

[Victor] "Sure." Vic grinned, standing up. "Lead the way, oh great one."

[Jubilee] Allmost asleep by now.

[Elizabeth] "I'll come," Lizzie nodded. "If only to get to see what really is out there..."

[Summers] Scott looked at Remy after his announcement. "Another gathering of mutants is around New York? How'd you find out about them?"

[Shiro] Shiro looked at Japh, "you going?"

[Nocturne] What the hell was this, 20 questions?

[Jubilee] "Come where..?" Jubilee asked a bid confused.

[Rahne] Rahne stood up. "I'll make ye 'nother coffe 'fore we leave man." She smiled at Vic and went to make him some more coffee.

[remy] "Dey found Remy." He answered Scott, turning back to Vic, raising an eyebrow. "Great one?"

[Nocturne] Yeah, great one?

[Nocturne] Vic was a funny duck.

[Summers] "I just bet they did." Scott said. He looked at Angel. "any interest in going or do you want to go back to bed?"

[Victor] "Never mind." Vic grinned at Remy. "It's called sarcasm, mate. Biggest cockney import."

[Rahne] Rahne came back and handed Vic a cup. "Here man, drin' up, ye like it black aye?"

[Japheth] "Sure, I'm going, but it sounds just like the mansion, without the school bit." Japh said to Shiro and maybe to Remy too.

[Nocturne] Bet they did? What the hell did that mean?

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne gratefully. "Y'know, sometimes I could kiss ya." He grinned, drinking the coffee

[Shiro] "I see, i could go too, as there isnt really nothing to do in here at weekends, especially when my psp is not working" Shiro said

[Angelina] "Do you want to go?" she asked Scott, not to sure she gave a shit either way right now. But if she was going she should.....make sure everything went okay.

[Victor] Vic glanced at Remy. Found? Like hell. He couldn't help grinning.

[remy] "Well, its always good t' see whats up with everythin', neh? An' seemin' as dese guys are all mutants, be interestin' t' see 'ow dey are dealin' with it all."

[Rahne] Rahne blushed slightly at that and giggled, hiding her face in her hand.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie groaned at Shiro's comment. Lets hold a minutes silence for his fucking PSP.....

[Nocturne] That would be interesting. "When are we going? It's in an hour right?"

[Victor] Vic winked at Rahne, then looked up at Remy. "Well, ya got me hooked. Curiusity killed the cat 'n' all...."

[Shiro] "so when are "we" supposed to go?" Shiro said

[remy] "Oui, we gotta get a move on." He pushed back his chair, holding a hand out to Talia. "If y' wanna come, Wagner's out front with d' van. If y' don't - den stay. Remy's not sayin' if y' should go or not - dat's up t' y'all."

[Rahne] Rahne blushed harder and giggled a little more.

[Nocturne] Talia took his hand, standing. This should be interesting

[Victor] Vic downed his coffee and stood. "Okay, I'm in." He looked down at Rahne, then offered her a hand straight-faced. "Comin', doll?"

[Summers] "I am kinda interested." In a softer voice he said, "but the kind of people that would 'find' Remy probably aren't the upstanding citizens, if you get my drift."

[Japheth] Japh almost zoned out again before he snapped back awake.

[Japheth] "Are we leaving yet" he said looking around.

[Rahne] Rahne was now bright red and took his hand, still giggling slightly. "Aye, fine sir..."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stood up. "Let me grab a jacket or something...." she said vaguely, meaning to go grab a warm coat and to leave a note for Warren in case he ever dragged himself out of his pit.

[Angelina] She kept her voice down too, leaning in close to him. "Well, lets go check it out then."

[Jubilee] "I'll come too.." Jubilee said yawning.

[Victor] Grinning, Vic followed Remy and TJ out of the kitchen.

[Rahne] Rahne followed after Vic, still giggling.

[Victor] arm in arm with Rahne

[Summers] "Ok." Scott nodded. "Let's grab yo a coat and maybe my visor, too."
[Japheth] Wait, I gotta grab the twins, their outside dumpster diving.

[Shiro] "Ah, ok" Shiro said and downed his coffee, standing up he went for the door

[Jubilee] Jubilee followed the others out.

[Angelina] "Okay, let's go." Visor!

[Angelina] She got up to get her coat. Merda, she hoped he was okay.

[Japheth] Japh quickly went out the back and got the twins, then followed the rest of the kids
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

The Meeting:

[MutieThug] Not many milling about outside. Most are inside, though people seem to be filing in

[remy] Remy stepped down off of the bus, looking at the plain old warehouse in front of him. Well - it was what the directions said.

[Shiro] Shiro looked at the warehouse

[MutieThug] A large man stands at the door, watching as people enter. He's very obviously...different.

[Shiro] "Ridicilous, this is supposed to be the place?"

[Shiro] he said

[Victor] Whoo. Vic looked up. Home sweet home, eh? He grinned. Some place to hold a meeting.

[Rahne] Rahne blinked up at the warehouse, it looked very bleak.

[Nocturne] Talia looked to Remy. "Are you sure about this?"

[Nocturne] This place looked right out of Scooby Doo

[remy] Wagner seemed relatively quiet, wrapped up in thought. He'd barely said anything as Remy had given him the directions.

[Shiro] Shiro felt unconformtable

[Angelina] Angel stuck close to Scott, looking around the old deserted building.

[Rahne] Rahne steped a a little closer to Vic... she didn't like the look of this place...

[remy] "Its just a meetin' chere. We just come t' see what dis is all about, neh?"

[Jubilee] Why are we in some warehouse.?

[Victor] There were a lot of nervous people around. Vic looked around, all senses alert, as he noticed Rahne step closer.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked up, swallowing slightly. She pulled her hooded coat around her a little tighter. She was damn cold. And a little....freaked. This place was weird and she could tell that she wasn't the only one who was uncomfortable.

[Summers] Scott held onto Angel's hand, other hand in the deep pocket of his down jacket where he'd stashed his visor. "Shady." He whispered in Angel's ear.

[Victor] "No worries, mate." He muttered. He didn't like the feel of this place.

[Nocturne] She stuck close to Remy, looking around. Most of the other people walking in were weird looking...like, mutant weird looking

[Rahne] Rahne looked up at Vic and smiled nervously. "Aye..."

[Shiro] Shiro kept muscles on his hands ready

[Angelina] "Yeah," she agreed. She'd seen places like this in the city. She didn't like the memories, and really wished she had a defensive power.

[Victor] Vic looked down at Wolfy, grinning. "Hey, no one's touchin' us. I'm too damn big."

[Elizabeth] She kept a little to the back of her group, looking in curiosity at the other people there. Certainly different.

[Jubilee] Jubilee began playing with strings of her jacket nervously.

[remy] "Maybe Remy should go first, I've got d' card." He approached the big open doors, catching his first glimpses of the people around him. They were all different. And no one was taking a second look at anyone. It was great. He slid his glasses off, pocketing them.

[MutieThug] He watched the group of younger kids approach counting heads. There were only a few he'd actually allow to enter.

[MutieThug] He stopped the kid at the door. "Back off."

[remy] No need to hide when the guy ahead of them in line had weird scaly skin.

[Shiro] "errr what?" Shiro said to the big guy

[Rahne] Rahne looked around her, senses on high alert, sometimes in the forests of home she felt like this, she was glad she had worn old clothes today.

[MutieThug] "We don't allow norms in here."

[Shiro] WTF i thought this was a meeting. Shiro thought

[Shiro] Shiro glanced at remy

[Nocturne] Talia shuddered a bit at the big guy at the door. This was not fun. She wanted to go home.

[Victor] Vic narrowed his eyes at the big guy at the door. Calm, chill - wait, norms? He began to snigger.

[remy] Remy frowned at the man at the door. "Was told dat we were welcome 'ere. Could bring people if I wanted." he waved an arm to the large group behind him. "We're all mutants, 'omme."

[Rahne] Norms? Huh? Did the guy mean humans?

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stepped forward a little, sensing trouble could be brewing.

[Summers] Scott watched Remy approach the door. Was that a bouncer? What kind of meeting is this? Only certain mutants allowed? He gripped Angel's hand tightly. "Shady as all hell."

[Rahne] Why was VIc giggling?

[MutieThug] "Mutant or not, we don't allow norms. You're friends can't come."

[Elizabeth] <Who are you calling normal?>

[Angelina] Angel saw Remy talking to a guy with -- scales? Okay, well. Norms. Hrm. She squeezed Scott's hand.

[Elizabeth] She sent the telepathic comment without even thinking.

[Japheth] Japh hadn't let the twins in since this mornings dumpster dive. He kept them in his jacket pocket.

[MutieThug] He turned to the girl with the purple hair. "Fun trick. That hair natural?"

[Shiro] "Yeah, yeah fuck you too" Shiro though

[remy] Remy frowned. "Dats not what d' guy Remy ran into said. 'e said dat anyone could come."

[Victor] Vic slowly flexed a hand and unsheathed his claws. Then waved at the guy.

[Elizabeth] <As natural as you want it to be>

[Summers] "And what the fuck are 'norms'?" Scott called.

[Jono] "Wait! Wait! Al, it's alright!"

[Shiro] Shiro started howering 4 inches from the ground

[remy] He slipped the card out of his pocket and showed it to the man. "'ere."

[Shiro] "i thought we are the freaks" Shiro said

[Rahne] Rahne blinked, no way was she gonne be left ouside. She concentrated and felt her ears start to slide up her head.

[Jono] Jono stepped foward from within the warehouse, bandages still covering his torso, neck and chin.

[Jono] "It's alright, mate, they're with me."

[remy] HE caught a view of the scarved/bandaged man. "What d' 'ell is up? Y' didn't say anythin' about dis?" He waved a hand to the man blocking his way.

[MutieThug] He turned to the new gentleman. "These norms are with you Jono?"

[Japheth] Japh almost let the twins crawl out of hs jacket pockets, untill he saw the othe guy talk to the bouncer

[Shiro] Shiro looked at the guy covered by bandages. "Yeah, rright.. we are with him" he muttered

[Angelina] And who the hell was the mummy now!?

[Jono] "Sorry about that," he turned to Remy. "You all can come in."

[Victor] Vic looked at the bandaged man. Head guy, then? He slipped the claws back and looked at Rahne. "My, wat big ears y'have." He grinned.

[Shiro] "after that, i dont know if i want to go in." Shiro said

[Elizabeth] Lizzie was very tempted to ask Remy if they were really at a LARP as this was...well, a meeting?

[Jono] He pulled Remy to the side. "Typically we don't allow norms here. But I understand you didn't know."

[Shiro] Shiro dropped back to the ground, flexing his hands

[remy] Remy patted Talia's back comfortingly and strode into the dirt floored open area. Inside there were even more people. The variety of mutations was astounding.

[Victor] Vic overheard. "Norms, mate?"

[Rahne] Rahne flicked her ears at Vic and smiled with her fangs. "All tha better ta 'ear ye wit'." She giggled that was more like a growl.

[remy] "None of us is exactly 'normal' 'omme." He replied to Jono.

[Elizabeth] <Normal, for the love of Christ, normal?>

[Rahne] Norms? She has wolf ears, eyes and a tail under her skirt...

[Jono] Jono looked over the group. "Alright, never mind then. Just keep your friends close if you don't want them hurt."

[Summers] Scott narrowed his eyes and switched his hold on Angel, holding her close by the waist. "Stay very, very close, Angel. This isn't good."

[Victor] Vic flexed his claws again, then frowned and absently began too nibble one.

[Jono] There were at least a few who fit in. He noticed the blue girl at Remy's side. "Who's this then?"

[Elizabeth] Taking one look at Rahne, Lizzie then considered that they were actually probbaly at an X-Rated Anime convention....Andrew would be so so gutted that he had never manifested....

[remy] Remy eyed Scott and Angel. "Actually 'omme, I think dat she's better be protectin' y'. She's got d' wings, neh? Dey'll leave 'er alone."

[Rahne] Rahne gulped and clung onto Vic's arm. "Hurt? Tha gonna hurt us?" She muttered at him.

[Nocturne] Talia realised he was gesturing at her and stepped back a bit. Britty McBrit was creepy.

[Angelina] Angel nodded her agreement, trying to figure out exactly what she would do if things got ugly -er.

[Shiro] "us getting hurt? or them getting hurt." Shiro muttered

[remy] Remy wrapped an arm around Taila tightly. "Dis is Talia. She's Remy's." He gave her a squeeze.

[Victor] Vic jumped as Rahne clung to him. "Jeez-" Caaaaalm, Vic......."Nah, they won't hurt us, wolfy." He muttered back.

[Angelina] She frowned at Remy's comment.

[Summers] " 'Leave us alone'? I want an explanation. Right now." He fingered his visor.

[Jono] Jono raised an eyebrow at him. "Lucky man. She's magnificent."

[Rahne] "An how come I kin hear him in my head...? Why doesnea he speak?" She shook her head.

[Nocturne] Talia shrunk back a bit..she felt like she was on display here.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shivered slightly. Most of the other girls were all so jumpy.

[Jubilee] And I can only sparkle.. Jubilee thought miserably.

[Jono] "And what about yourself luv?" he strode up to Angel.

[Rahne] ((she's magnificent, excellent breeding, good teeth ))

[Victor] Wait-magnificent? Hot, yes........Vic looked at Rahne, and realised that she was right. "Mebbe he can't speak.......?"

[Japheth] Well, if they want different, they'll get different, Japh thought.

[remy] "Dat she is." He eyed Scott over his shoulder. "Just calm down, an' 'ere what dey 'ave t' say. Or go wait in d' bus. Whatever works for y'. Start shootin' off an' y're going t' 'urt people."

[Victor] Oh my god. He's looking at the dames like they were breeding stock. Vic felt a growl starting.

[Elizabeth] Deciding not to let her gender down, Lizzie stood up straighter and folded her arms.

[Angelina] "What about me?" She looked at the man, just now realizing Rahne was right. He wasn't really talking.

[Elizabeth] She might have ovaries instead of balls, but they were ovaries of steel.

[Summers] “Back away. She is not a display.” Scott said politely.

[Japheth] Japh let the twins crawl in him. In a matter of a minute Japh turned into the the Incredible Bulk.

[Rahne] rahne looked up and Vic, this wasn't good, maybe if she looked less normal... she let her fur grow out...

[Jono] "The wings are spectacular," he examined them. It appeared there were some gems in this group.

[Shiro] "wow look at that, getting all pissed now, are you" Shiro thought looking at Scott

[Jono] "And you," he turned to Lizzie. "Is that hair natural?"

[Angelina] Angel shot Scott a 'calm down' look, but wasn't at all pleased by the way this mummy guy was looking at her. She stared him down.

[remy] Remy frowned at the group. The guy was actually happy that they were different. IT made them cool. Wasn't that a good thing?

[Elizabeth] "No. So?" Lizzie shrugged, and pushed her hood down to let her almost butt lenght hair spill out.

[remy] Better than being stared at like they were freaks.

[Shiro] "Couldnt we go in allready?" Shiro said looking at the bandageMan

[Elizabeth] <I can make you think you don't even exist though>

[Japheth] In Japh's blue bigness, he whistled to the bandaged guy, "Yo, I pass or what?"

[Jono] "Pity," he replied to Lizzie. "Pity you can't look like that all the time as well." He told Japh.

[Angelina] Now that mummy's attention had moved on, she realized Scott's arm was cutting off her oxygen. "It's okay, Scott, can I breathe now?"

[Jono] he turned back to the telepath angrily. <Oh we will have NONE of that now>

[Summers] "Uh, yeah. Sorry." He loosened his hold marginally.

[Nocturne] She clung tightly to Remy "Is this guy for real?"

[Rahne] Rahne sighed, she hated having clothes on while she was furry, it itched worse then fleas.

[Victor] Vic folded his arms and growled slightly at the mummy man. He didn't like this guy, and he hadn't even talked to him yet.

[Elizabeth] <Why? It's my gift. So sorry I'm not an obvious mutant, but my mind does me fine.>

[Shiro] "No wonder that guy was in bandages" Shiro thought

[Elizabeth] Lizzie scowled angrily as she felt the very odd sensation of the bandaged one lashing out at her...She had held very few telepathic conversations with Xavier and they were nothing like this.

[remy] "What d' y' mean chere?" he shrugged. "'e seems t' be fine with anyone who's different, neh? Its nice not 'avin' t' 'ide who y' are, neh?"

[Jono] "Well, Remy, you and your friends enjoy yourselves here as my guests. If you have any problems, please let me or my associate Dee know," he gestured to a woman standing off to the side, seemingly covered from head ot toe in this odd body suit.

[Rahne] What is this guy? A druisear ((pimp))

[Nocturne] "I don't like being looked at like that," she whispered at Remy.

[Victor] Vic looked over at Remy, face blank. "He's lookin' at th'girls like they're breedin' stock, homie." He muttered.

[remy] He looked over the rest of the students. THey all looked kind of spooked. Ah well, this was new for all of them. He turned at Jono's words, looking at the red woman with black hair.

[Rahne] Checking all the girls out like cattle... what had Remy got them into.

[Jono] "If you will excuse me," Jono bowed to his guests, disappearing toward the stage area.

[Dee] "Hello." Dee walked up, looking over the group with a practiced eye. "This is the first time you have all been here right?"

[Rahne] "Aye... tha he is." Rahne nodded.

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne. " 'Least he din't look at ya, eh?" He smiled slightly.

[Elizabeth] "Yes. Why, do you make us sign our names in blood now?"

[Nocturne] Talia nodded at the odd woman.

[Angelina] Now that the heat was marginally off, Angel looked around at the other mutants in the building. Man.... Angel looked at Vic and nodded in agreement, stil annoyed at being stared at.

[remy] Remy grinned back. "Remy gets enough looks as it is."

[Victor] "Yeah." Vic raised an eyebrow at the woman.

[Shiro] "isnt it obvious?" Shiro commented

[Summers] "I agree, Vic. At least at XU we don't discriminate against people who look different or could pass for normal."

[Rahne] "Ack, than' 'aven fer small mercies aye?" rahne pulled a face.

[Nocturne] Talia scoffed a bit at that.

[Dee] Dee shook her head giving vent to a short sigh. "Of course not. You all are just here to see others of our kind, right? Jono will be speaking soon. Come up this way, I'll get you a place near the stage."

[Victor] Vic nodded at Scott, unfolding his arms and nibbling at his claw again.

[Shiro] "Ok, Shiro said and followed the woman"

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shrugged. A good view might be nice for the others, but as long as she was in mindshot she wasn't fussy.

[Japheth] "Ooh right at the stage, we got sweat seats." Japh said to no-one.

[Rahne] Rahne closed her eyes and sniffed deeply... her senses were sharpened... but this place smelt strange... she'd never smelt anything like it before. She followed the group.

[Angelina] "Oh good, by the stage," she whispered sarcastically to Scott.

[remy] Remy looked behind him at Wagner standing with a solumn look on his face. The man hadn't said a word the whole time, just watching Jono and then other mutants quietly.

[Victor] "Stick close t'me, Rahne." He muttered. He looked over at Lizzie - she looked like she could take care of herself, but he'd keep an eye on her. The rest of the girls had guys too look over them.

[Summers] Scott looked around again as he followed the woman. Everyone else had a least some sort of physical manifestation. “The better to be seen, I think.”

[Jono] Talia followed closely behind Remy as the red girl led them to a place

[Rahne] "Aye." Rahne nodded "... Kin ye smell tha man... it's wierd..."

[Nocturne] Talia followed closely behind Remy as the red girl led them to a place

[Victor] Vic followed Rahne, keeping his senses wide open. "Yeah......I can."

[Dee] Dee walked through the crowd who parted for her. "Here - this is a good place." She guestured to the makeshift stage. "It will all be happening in a minute."

[Shiro] Shiro didnt fee like pocketing his hands yet, "not untill we are out of here" he thought

[Jubilee] "I don't like this..." Jubilee muttered.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked closely at the others as they passed by them on their way to their places....She didn't blong there, she realised with a shudder. Everyone looked so different, had something about them and all she had was her dyed hair.

[Angelina] "Could be." She checked to make sure she knew where the exits were and slid her own arm around Scott's waist.

[Elizabeth] Okay, so maybe she wasn't alone in her group, but she was getting some funny looks....

[Rahne] "All tha mutants... all tha emotion man... smells dark... an' deep... like rank caves." She felt her fingernails lengthen into claws.

[remy] Remy looked over everyone. "Its just a meetin'. Nothin's goin' t' 'appen."

[Summers] Scott looked at Jubilee. “Come sit with Angel and me, Jubes.”

[Japheth] Japh walked up next t Lizzie, "Looks like everyones pairing up, Scott protecting Angel, Vic protecting Rahne, Shiro protecting Jubilee... Lizzie protect me." Japh joked.

[Victor] Vic felt totally on edge. He hadn't felt like this since the night he left London......it was all he could do not too bare his teeth. "Damn, I don' like this."

[Summers] "And what makes you so sure of that, Remy? He just inspected TJ like she was so much pretty horseflesh."

[Jono] Applause errupted around the warehouse as Jono took to the stage, moving quickly to the center.

[Elizabeth] "Gladly, Japh. I'll protect your pretty face and your honour..." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

[remy] Remy scowled at Scott. "So 'e finds 'er attractive. Nothin' wrong with dat. 'e knows she's with me."

[Rahne] "Me either." Rahne snarled slightly as the bandage man took the stage.

[Summers] "That went right over his head." He whispered to Angel.

[Shiro] Shiro looked next to him at Jubilee "feeling good" he asked from her

[Rahne] The wolf didn't like this, to many humans, to many strange smells.

[Jono] "I want to welcome you all, old friends," he glanced to Remy and the others. "And new."

[Jubilee] Jubilee sat next to Angel and Scott. She was scared.

[Japheth] "You're such a doll, Lizzie." Japh smiled while watching the Jono

[Angelina] Angel tried to edge them closer to Vic, Rahne and Shiro.....Remy was clearly not seeing any danger here.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie turned her attention away from Japh to look at the other telepath onstage. The crowd were - "Japh, what the fuck? Doll? What is that supposed to mean?" she asked with a scowl as he broke her concentration.

[Nocturne] "The world is an ever changing place. Ever evolving. Though I doubt I need to make that clear to any of you in here." He shucked his jacket, handing it to Dee.

[Victor] Vic looked at mummy man, eyes narrowing slightly. "Let's listen."

[Jono] The world is an ever changing place. Ever evolving. Though I doubt I need to make that clear to any of you in here." He shucked his jacket, handing it to Dee.

[Jubilee] "Not really.. This doesn't feel right.."

[Angelina] Angel noticed Jubilee, and held out her free hand to her. "Hey, come'ere, it's cool." She smiled. She didn't know the girl well, but she looked scared.

[Rahne] "Say it sister..." Rahne muttered to Jubes.

[Dee] Dee took it from him, gliding back to stand on the other end of the stage, surveying the group.

[Japheth] Japh kept his attention to the stage, "Not now Lizzie, the show started."

[Elizabeth] This was getting odder and odder. Suddenly Lizzie didn't feel quite so brave, but didn't let it show.

[Shiro] "Yeah, damn right its not feeling right" Shiro replied to her, she was scared nodoubt he thought

[Jono] He began to pull on his bandages, loosening them, unraveling them from his body.

[Summers] Scott pulled Angel and sat in an almost huddle with Jubilee, Vic, Shiro, and Rahne.

[Rahne] Rahne moved closer to the others, she just knew that they weren't gonna like what was under those bandages.

[Jono] As they were unraveled, a beard of bright, fiery light seemed to project from where they had been.

[Elizabeth] She took a few steps to the side so she wasn't quite near anyone, watching the man on the stage...What was happening with that?

[Jono] "And I can tell you friends. Evolution, is a glorious thing."

[remy] Remy blinked as the man took the black bandaging off. Merde! Well that explained a lot.

[Shiro] "what the f.." Shiro muttered

[Shiro] flexing his muscles

[Victor] Vic watched the unraveling, raising an eyebrow. "Whoo."

[Angelina] Angel couldn't help but jump at the light.

[Nocturne] Talia stepped back a bit as the bandages were taken off. Was he going to burn them? Jesus, what had Remy brought them to?!

[Elizabeth] Oh....Oh fucking hell. Fuck! Lizzie's mouth fell open and her eeys widened with surprise.

[Summers] "Christ Almighty."

[Rahne] Rahne's eyes wen't wide. "... mo chreach..."

[Jono] "They say we are genetic mistakes. That we are 'mutants', deviations from the norm."

[Elizabeth] Did mind powers do that to you?

[Jono] "I say, who wants to BE the norm?!"

[Japheth] Japh stared at the Jono guy, "Viva Evolution" he muttered under his breath.

[remy] Remy felt Talia jerk under his arm. "What's d' matter chere? Y're not gonna judge 'im cause 'e looks different?"

[Victor] "Only half tha school." Vic murmured quietly too Rahne, smirking.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie shook her head. He must have some other mutation, otherwise...Well, she'd hardly have spent her summer holidays being poked and pulled around as a practise model by James.

[Jono] "What is normal? What is right? Who is to say what we are is wrong, but what they are is right?!"

[Rahne] Rahne plucked at Vic's sleave "No wonder it smells scary man, no WAY kin he be alive wit tha, he smells like death!!"

[Angelina] Holy shit? She squinted at the light. How did that even work? She was suddenly very thankful for just wings.

[Nocturne] She held onto Remy's arm. "No.I just.."

[Shiro] Shiro looked around, People were really surprised. Some were shaking a bit, like Jubilee there.

[Jono] As he spoke, the flames seemed to glow brighter, lick higher. "We are the next step in evolution friends. We are the future. Normal is obsolete."

[remy] Remy listened to the words, before feeling TJ cling tightly to his arm. "'es just sayin' dat people shouldn't be lookin' down on us cause we're different. Should be proud t' be different."

[Rahne] "I cannea hear a heartbeat, canne smell his blood..."

[Victor] "Mmm." Vic frowned. Okay, guy sounded a little wird........and looked wirder.

[Shiro] Shiro heard what Rahne said to Vic. "dead?" he muttered

[Nocturne] Was that what he was saying? "He's kinda...intense."

[Angelina] Angel heard Rahne finally. What? "He's not alive?"

[Elizabeth] "Humans don't just stand by though, they want to get rid of us..." Lizzie commented in a slightly offhand way and folded her arms around herself stiffly.

[Jono] "They look down on us. They try to stop us. They hold us back."

[Jono] "They are afraid of us."

[Victor] Vic looked at Rahne. She looked unnerved, but then he was too. "No.......there's no heart there t'beat."

[remy] Remy shrugged. "Well, lookit 'im chere. Bet 'es been judged a lot. Thing is 'e's makin a difference instead of just takin' it up d' ass."

[Rahne] "He hasta be..." he nose had never been wrong before.

[Jubilee] Jubilee could only think that she really wanted be somewhere else.

[Jono] "So they throw us to the fringes of society, hoping we'll accept our place and be glad for it." He spat those words out with anger.

[Jono] "I'm not glad for it! Are you?!"

[Angelina] "Shiiiiit..." she muttered. No wonder he was so pissed off.

[Jono] The crowd errupted in "no"s. Jono smiled. He had them.

[Summers] “It’s ok, Jubes.” Scott surreptitiously switched his glasses for his visor. “Dead?” The warning bells that had gone off earlier in the kitchen were sounding like klaxons now.

[Japheth] "No shit, everyone's afraid of someone with a weapon." Japh muttered again under his breath.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie remained fixed in her position. She wasn't sure....she knew she was different, that she was hated for what she was...but she was glad to be different all the same.

[Rahne] The crowd smelt agitated, she nudged Vic "Are ye ready ta fight if it comes ta it?" She murmered.

[Angelina] Angel felt Scott move and knew what he was doing. "Just.....stay cool, kay? Nothing's really happened yet." she whispered.

[Jono] "It's time we show them who we are. We need to show them we are not freaks that will roll over for a scrap of bread. We ARE the next step for humanity. And it's time society recognized it!"

[Jono] The crowd errupted in applause again.

[remy] All this made so much sense. Why should they hide, be ashamed for stuff they couldn't even control. IT wasn't fair.

[Victor] Okay, was this guy trying too prove a point? He'd been on the 'fringe of society' befor, it weren't too bad. Vic let his claws out fully. "Damn straight. This smacks of riot, doll."

[Elizabeth] And god, the crowd.....Lizzie hissed in a breath and tried to keep her sheilds up, as high as she could. They were already at their maximum...

[Shiro] "of shit, i dont like the way this is going" Shiro whispered to not anyone

[Jono] "We are not different by mistake. We were chosen to be different. We were branded to stand out among even the freaks. We were chosen to take the world into a new age."

[Victor] But.........the guy was right. After all.......wasn't half the reason why he had too leave because he was differnt?

[Rahne] "Me either... tha way hes talkin' tha ain't tha way...

[Shiro] Shiro glanced at everyone, Vic was getting ready as Scott was too.

[Elizabeth] And being a freak did NOT mean you had to roll over for bread....

[remy] Remy noticed Wagner easing up closer to him, his gaze focused on Jono.

[Jono] "And the strength, dear friends, is in numbers. It's in support of each other. One mutie scab they can overlook." He extended his arms. "But hundreds. THOUSANDS! Imagine that, challenging the status quo!"

[Rahne] Rahne closed her eyes, bu'... it was hard wasnea it... she could hear her grandfather's voice.... werewolf, killer...

[Shiro] Shiro moved slightly closer to Jubilee just in case

[Rahne] But.... violence... riots... tha was not tha way...

[Shiro] His arms mildly glowing green

[Angelina] Angel half-listened to the guy. Sure, being a mutant fucking sucked, but this....this was war he was talking about. Her father wasn't a mutant. Her uncle wasn't. And they were good people. Fuck this. She memorized the broken windows high in the rafters.

[Jono] "Our different, mutated, hated faces, pushed in theirs. We would be ignored no more! We would force them to accept us not ONLY as who we are, but as the future!"

[remy] "Its just like anythin' in 'istory chere. When y' let someone beat y' down - dey will. Y' stand beside a few friends an' say fuck dat, dey'll leave y' alone, oui?"

[Japheth] "A nation of mutants," Japh whispered to himself.

[Jono] "We would no longer be thrown to the fringes of society! We will BE society!"

[Summers] And this is why we’re taught history repeats itself. This sounds like Hitler’s exterminate the Jews speeches. Scott saw Fr. Wagner out of the corner of his eye. “Fr. Wagner, please take Jubilee to the van.”

[Victor] Damn. Vic shook his head. The guy was making sense. He'd been beaten just for having the claws........and all the norms he knew were bastards.

[Nocturne] "I dunno..."

[Shiro] Shiro glanced at Scott, he was reacting a bit too fast

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked over her shoulder to see Wagner apporaching. Damn, was she supposed to have been taking notes?

[remy] Remy looked over his shoulder at Scott. Since when did he order the teachers around?

[Jono] The room errupted in applause once again. Jono put his hands up.

[Rahne] No... tha was NOT tha way... tha was... wron'...

[Elizabeth] She swallowed and turned back to the stage, trying to work out just how many minds there were in there....

[Shiro] "hopefully this doesnt end up the way i think its.." Shiro muttered

[Summers] "You ok, Angel?" Scott asked over the roar of the crowd.

[Rahne] Rahne tensed.

[Jono] "In coming here tonight, you have shown that you are sick of being overlooked, of not having a place to fit in."

[Shiro] Shiro started locating the masses and the exits, counting the people

[Elizabeth] Everyone was getting WAY into it, but she felt okay....As long as her sheilds held, she would be okay....Well, as long as a mass revolution didn't break out right there she'd be okay.

[Angelina] Angel twisted to look at Father Wagner -- had he known what this place was when he brought them here?

[Victor] Vic picked at a claw, eyes on Jono. A society of mutants? how would they be diferent? Obvius against non obvius? Vic remembered how he'd looked at the girls.

[Jono] "I come offering you exactly what you seek. We have a place for you. For those like us to exist peacefully, and to work for a way to take our destined place in this world."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie found herself nodding in agreement. She was sick of not fitting in, of not having a place where she could belong, properly belong....

[Shiro] Shiro whispered "just stay calm" to Jubilee

[Victor] Mutants were still humans.

[remy] People here seemed impassioned. Supportive. Not lost in all the material pettyness of the world around them. They were banding together to stand up for what was right.

[Shiro] Being really unsure Shiro said "i bet nothings going to happen"

[Jono] "I thank you all for coming tonight. Thank you for showing me my dream is possible. Allow me to make yours possible."

[Rahne] Destiney? Uh-oh... she remembered her grandmother telling her that when men on stages started talking about destiny it wasn't a good thing.

[Victor] Weren't they?

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stared at the speaker. Then at Scott and then to Jubillee.

[Jono] Jono bowed to the applause and howling around the warehouse. This was perfect, exactly what he was looking for.

[Angelina] Angel looked at Scott. Mutant society -- but what had Remy said about not letting Scott in because he looked normal? And the way they'd treated Lizzie? Yeah, that was equal.

[Jono] They all believed in his dream, and more importantly, in him.

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "Can we go?"

[Fr.Wagner] "no wait." he said to Scott, "It's at least important that we hear."

[Rahne] "Aye, let's leave." rahne said without taking her eyes off the stage.

[Jono] "If any of you have any interest in our commune in upstate New York, please take a card on your way out. Remember, that we are who wil change the future."

[Jubilee] Jubilee wanted scream. Her head was hurting and she thought that she was going to sparkle again.

[remy] Remy joined the applause, watching as others yelled encouragement as well. He had never guessed that there were people joined together like this. That he was just part of a "normal" group for once. It was great.

[Victor] "Fuck this." Vic frowned. He felt so damn tense. What the guy was saying made sense, but what he was suggesting........Vic was all for standing up for himself, but not like that. He looked at Rahne. "Wait......" He frowned back up at Jono.

[Shiro] "i knew nothing was going to happen" Shiro said, and glanced at Jubilee

[Shiro] "shit" he thought, she was a mess

[Angelina] Fuck that, she thought. She knew where she belonged.

[Rahne] Rahne looked at Vic. "Hmm?"

[Fr.Wagner] This was his history, or at least, Germany's history. And as uncomfortable has it had been to listen to ... there it was. Fascism. It was what his own family had endured, even participated in.

[Summers] Scott looked around. I am obviously not welcome here, but let me open my eyes and I bet I just may well be. He looked at Angel. She’s just a breeding mare to them. That’s not right.

[Summers] To separate the obvious physical manifested from the people who don’t look different is wrong. We’re ALL freaks as far as other people are concerned.

[Dee] Dee stepped off the stage and crossed to the group. "It was good to see so many fresh faces. I hope that you will all consider what you've heard tonight." she passed out a bunch of cards. "It was good to meet you all."

[Victor] Trouble was, Vic didn't belong anywhere. The idea of somewhere too call home was tempting.......

[Summers] “Ok, Jubes. Let’s go get some air.”

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stood still. She DIDN'T know where she belonged. She'd take a fucking card if they'd let her, maybe....

[Shiro] "pheew" Shiro said

[Rahne] Rahne snarled "Tha man's a terrorist." She muttered to Vic

[Shiro] And standed up

[Fr.Wagner] "Okay, let's go. All of us." Kurt said.

[Angelina] "Yeah, I want out of here."

[Jubilee] "Okay.." Jubilee noded.

[Shiro] Started walking to the door

[Summers] "Come on, Let's go home."

[Shiro] "See" Shiro whispered to Jubilee

[remy] Remy turned at the sound of Wagners voice and nodded. HE turned one last time to look at Jono. It was a whole new perspective that he'd never thought about.

[Elizabeth] "But....." Lizzie looked unenthusiastic about leaving.

[Nocturne] Talia had never before agreed with something Wagner said so readily. She lopped her arm in Remy's and headed out after them.

[Elizabeth] She wanted to talk more to that other telepath.

[Jono] "Remy,"

[Rahne] "Blood an' glory, all tha old lies," Rahne shrugged "tha humankind make up as an excuse ta hate each other. I'm splittin' man."

[Shiro] Shiro stepped outside

[remy] He stopped, turning back to Jono. "Oui?"

[Angelina] "Word up, Rahne," she said as they left.

[Shiro] "aaah fresh air" he said out loud

[Rahne] She tugged on Vic's arm "Let's go home man, i'll teach ya some new riffs..."

[Summers] "Damn straight, Rahne. Come on." Scott put his arm around Jubilee's shoulders and pulled the two girls out of the warehouse.

[Victor] "Is he?" Vic looked down at his claws, then at Rahne.

[Jono] He took his hand. "I appreciate you coming and bringing your friends. Being able to reach as many people as possible, thats my goal. Thank you."

[Jubilee] She was so happy to get out of that place.

[Japheth] Japh walked with the group back to the door, pocketing one of the cards.

[Nocturne] Talia stood beside Remy, as Jono talked to him. Could they go now? Please?

[Victor] Vic felt lightheaded for some reason. "Gimme a sec, mate." He jogged over too Jono.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie looked at the card and carefully put it in her pocket.

[Jono] "And I do hope to see you again. You have my card. Perhaps you," he glanced toward TJ. "And your girl here could come up and take a look one day."

[remy] "Pas d' problem." He nodded at the man. "Its all somethin' worth thinkin' about. Bein' proud rather dan scared."

[Shiro] Shiro looked back inside from the door

[Elizabeth] She didn't know what to think anymore. Damn. She didn't want to leave, but then again she didn't really want to have to walk home.

[Jono] "There's never a reason to be scared," he told Remy. "we are far more powerful than they will ever be."

[Rahne] Rahne frowned but waited, she was gonna make sure everyone got out of here.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt paused for a moment. Jonathan Starsmore. He was dead. He'd seen him dead. He'd seen him in the morgue. He'd seen his body.

[Shiro] He saw Vic jogging back to that Jono guy

[Fr.Wagner] Yet. Here he was. He was talking to them. He was talking to Remy.

[Victor] Vic took a good look at Jono, shook his head and caught up with Rahne. "He's got a point......" He muttered. "Jus'.......don' like how he made it...."

[Fr.Wagner] Jonathan Starsmore had been resurrected. Kurt pulled out his phone again.

[Shiro] Scott walking back with hands on Angel's and Jubilee's shoulders

[Rahne] "He smells wrong." Rahne stated, "Nea matter what in this worl' ye can always trus' ya nose man."

[remy] "Oui. But just want t' be left alone. Not worry about shit, y' know?" he shook his head at Jono and shrugged. "Too used t' 'idin' in d' shadows."

[Elizabeth] <You're a telepath. But youre not like me. Why?> Lizzie sent over to this Jono person.

[Shiro] For some reasons he didnt really like that guy

[Jono] Jono began pulling his bandages on. "Just come for a visit mate. You may like it."

[Victor] Vic frowned, then grinned. "Got that right, lady." He tapped his nose, claws resheathed. "I smell roast chicken, eh?"

[Jono] He turned to the other telepath, eyebrow raised. <You're right. I'm not like you. I'm better>

[Angelina] "That guy is nuts," she whispered to Scott, not wanted the Mummy's obvious followers to hear.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt's urge was to push them through. He didn't when them to talk to Jonathan Starsmore.

[Rahne] Rahne pulled a face and smiled "Eww chicken, man ye know tha used ta be alive man!" She kept her eyes on the group around that Jono guy though.

[Elizabeth] <We'll see> Lizzie smirked. <Is your invitaion open to obvious mutants only or do I get to play if I want?>

[remy] Remy nodded. "We'll think about it. Got a few more years of school left...but its interrestin'."

[Nocturne] Talia tugged on Remy's arm. "Baby, please? Can we go?"

[Summers] "I had to watch some old tapes of Hitler's speeches in my history class. The similarity was frightening." He whispered.

[Jono] <You are not invited, luv>

[Jono] He turned from the group, heading back to Dee to grab his coat.

[Japheth] Japh couldn't help but stare at Remy and Jono.

[remy] He looked down into Talia's worried face. "Sure..." he turned and walked towards the bus. "Y' ok chere?"

[Nocturne] "I just want to go home."

[Elizabeth] The air around Lizzie's face shimmered with a pinkish light. <That's a shame. I know someone who you'd eat up.>

[Angelina] "Yeah....." she said. "This is some scary shit."

[Fr.Wagner] Because as far as Kurt knew, only one person in history had ever returned from the dead. Kurt shook his head. This was all wrong.

[Victor] Vic shook his head. "Listen......I'll be right back." Maybe if he talked to Jono.....he'd be less confused. He jogged back to the guy. "Hey......dude."

[Rahne] "Aye." Rahne whispered to Scott. "So obviouse muntants are tha superior race then, wha a load o' caoch."

[Fr.Wagner] And yet, here he was. Alive. How was it even possible.

[Shiro] errr, Wagner im not going with the bus

[Fr.Wagner] "We need to go, now. Everrybody."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt pointed back to the bus.

[Rahne] Rahne sighed. "Aye... whatever man."

[Jubilee] Jubilee headed back to the bus.

[Elizabeth] <But Sir I -> Lizzie started to 'say', blinking amidst pink lightd. "Oh, you know what, fuck it all!"

[Fr.Wagner] "Shiro," Kurt said, " as long as you end up at school, I don't care."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie snapped and stalked out of the warehouse towards the bus.

[Japheth] Japh kept gazing at Jono, speaking with the rest of the audience.

[Rahne] She watched the Jono group carefully

[Rahne] Please don't let anyone get hurt man, she prayed.

[Victor] "Hey......" Vic frowned at Jono. "Listen......that stuff 'bout mutants?" He looked down at his hand. "Are.......not totally obvius ones invited?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Everybody, let's go." Kurt said again, he was already walking towards their van.

[Japheth] Something nagged him about Jono. He just couldn't place what it was, but it was there.

[Rahne] "Vic..." Rahne chewed her lip, wishing that she was back home, running under the winter sky in the mountains...

[Japheth] Japh snapped awake again. Looked around, then climbed back into the bus.

[Jono] "All who have been thrown to the fringes are welcome," Jono told the blonde man.

[Fr.Wagner] Jonathan Starsmore was a good speaker, convincing an charismatic. A better speaker than him. But it was wrong.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt frowned. He needed to get everybody out of there, now.

[Rahne] "Vic... everyone's waitin' man..." Rahne called over.

[Victor] Vic's eyes widened. "I know the fringes, mate." He muttered. "Lived there all my life. I......might see ya again." He heard Rahne's call. "Listen......I gotta go. Speak t'ya again sometime, mate." He nodded too the flamy dude and ran back too Rahne.

[Jono] Jono nodded to him. "I would love to see you again."

[Victor] "Let's go." He grabbed Rahne's arm and almost ran out.

[Rahne] Rahne smiled as Vic ran back to her "Come on man, let's go back aye?"

[Fr.Wagner] "Victor!" Kurt yelled.

[Rahne] Rahne yepled as she was dragged out.... ooookay that was wierd.

[Edited on 3/9/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]

[Edited on 3/9/06 by Saint Kurt]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Bus:

[Nocturne] She moved to the back of the bus, taking a seat beside the window.

[remy] Remy threw an arm around her shoulders cuddling her close, looking out the window, deep in thought.

[Angelina] Angel climbed in, picking a spot far away from Remy and TJ.

[Summers] Scott glared at Remy, completely disgusted. He thumped into a seat, scotting over for Angel to sit. He fiddled witht he dial on his visor.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie climbed on to the bus and thrw herself into a seat at the back, scowling.

[remy] Remy caught the look from Scott. WTF? Why was he upset? And why the hell was he playing with his glasses thinger?

[Nocturne] Talia cuddled close to Remy, laying her head on his chest.

[Jubilee] Jubilee sat on a seat next to the window.

[remy] Maybe he was loosing it again. Who was he going to jump this time?

[Angelina] Remy had actually clapped! And knew this guy! Weird. She watched Scott playing with his visor and patted his knee reassuringly.

[Summers] What a load of..of...SHIT. Talk about 'weeding out the ones not worthy enough'! "fucking cult leader" He snarled under his breath.

[Elizabeth] So, she really did have useless powers, she really was lame....Lizzie thought to herself as the emotions she had been flooded with in the warehouse drained away, leaving her feeling empty.

[Angelina] "Yeah, I know, but we're leaving now, and getting pissed ain't gonna help....believe me, I ain't happy either," she kept her voice low.

[Jubilee] She felt herself a little dizzy. That warehouse had been horrible.

[Elizabeth] "I really am a waste of space..." she said, softly, but a little louder than she actually intended.

[Nocturne] This whole thing had been so scary. Being around so many other obvious mutants, and having this guy telling them what they had to do?

[Nocturne] TJ didnt want to do anything. Couldnt she just be TJ?

[Summers] “I cannot believe that. How the hell can he say whether or not we’re worthy to be in his little commune army just because we wouldn’t scare someone from the street as we walk by?” Scott whipped his head around to look at Lizzie.

[Japheth] Japh took a seat, still trying to figure out what it was that was weird with the Jono guy.

[Summers] “You are NOT a waste! You just aren’t worthy of that ‘oh woe is me’ let’s kill all who don’t accept us’ cult leader!”

[Nocturne] Talia sat up. "Scare someone on the street?! What does THAT mean!"

[remy] Remy glared at Scott at that. Scaring kids now eh? Fucker. He bit his tongue. He'd promised. He'd PROMISED.

[Elizabeth] A tear rolled down Lizzie's face. She'd been on an adrenaline rush from the rest of the crowd all the way though that, but it had actually been scary..."He said he was better than me. Maybe he is. I don't know!"

[Victor] Vic sat in a seat, eyes on his hands as he flexed the claws in and out repeatedly. Calm, Vic, calm. What a mindfucker. He said what I wanted t'hear. That's all.

[remy] "Chere. Just...leave 'im." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders tighter.

[Shiro] Shiro walked in to the bus, and sat next to Jubilee

[Japheth] Japh stared out the bus window, staring at all the mutants walking by.

[Rahne] Rahne sat down next to Vic "Ack! Can ye all be quiet?"

[Angelina] Oh, hell! Angel looked at Scott. He was on his meds, right?

[Summers] "I could walk around and nobody would give me a second look, TJ, but you, they'd stare. You're BLUE. So you get to be in his 'in' crowd and I don't. But if I walked around without my glasses or visor? I'm sure he'd welcome me with open arms."

[Nocturne] "So what! You can be in any fucking crowd you want!"

[remy] This is exactly EXACTLY why Jono made so much sense to him.

[Nocturne] Talia stood, glaring angrily at Scott. "You can blend in anywhere! And now your pissed because theres a place for the people who dont blend in to belong?!"

[Shiro] "feeling better?" Shiro said to Jubilee

[Nocturne] "What, you feel like YOU don;t belong?! Well now you know how I feel ALL THE TIME!"

[Rahne] Rahne looked around, tensing, coreach, mebby tha was gonna be a fight afta all?

[Elizabeth] "Scott, you;re not helping...." Lizzie said through gritted teeth. "Just leave her alone, will you?"

[Japheth] Japh was now almost back to his own slender self.

[Victor] Vic growled. All his shouting was giving him a headache. Couldn't they hold the bickering for one minute?? "Shut the FUCK up." He growled loud enough for everyone too hear

[remy] "Chere." He glared at Scott, catching at her arm. "We're not supposed to argue with 'im. Just leave 'im. 'e'll never understand."

[Elizabeth] "Just everyone bloody well calm down!" Lizzie growled, squeezing her hands into fists.

[Rahne] "All o' ya shut up man!" Rahne snarled.

[Angelina] "Scott, please, man, they ain't worth it."

[Jubilee] "A bit.. A little dizzy." She answered tiredly.

[Nocturne] Talia fell back into the seat beside Remy. "Such fucking bullshit. Think I want to be stared at?"

[Rahne] "Jus' chill! We're all woun' up1"

[Victor] "Can't a guy even fuckin' THINK without some shit goin' down?" Vic heard his voice raising but he didn't care.

[Shiro] Scott was an ass. One of the reasons why Shiro dis liked him nodoubt. An Captain America wannabe asshole.

[Shiro] *disliked

[Summers] "I think you should be allowed to walk wherever you please without anyone looking twice or trying too hurt you. But he made it sound like the only way to do that is to fight. But, fighting leads to killing and killing leads to revenge. And that doesn't die."

[Nocturne] She couldn't help but feel a bit hurt at Angel's words. She supposed they weren't friends.

[remy] He pulled Talia back to his lap, turning to face away from Scott. "I know chere, its ok. Just ignore 'im."

[Summers] Scott sat down and glared out the window.

[Nocturne] She turned a deaf ear to Scott and his bullshit. She wasn't going to listen to that crap anymore.

[Shiro] "and revenge leads to the dark side" Shiro thought

[Victor] He'd just been badly shaken. Chill, Vic. Shit he needed a drink. "Jus'........shut up, all of ya." He picked at his seat with a claw.

[Nocturne] She held on to Remy, laying her head on his shoulder.

[Nocturne] She managed to notice Lizzie glancing at her, and gave her a small smile. She'd heard her.

[Rahne] Rahne slumped next to Vic "Aireamh na h-Aoine ort Remy... wha did yee brin' us ta."

[Elizabeth] Lizzie smiled wanly back and shut her eyes again. She didn't mean to be rude, but she felt so damn drained....

[Shiro] "Yeah, i thought the shit was about to hit the paddles" Shiro said to jubilee

[Rahne] She sighed and ran her claws through her fur, trying to make it lay flat, she was so tense.

[Rahne] Rahne gently touched Vic's shoulder. "Hey man.... y'kay?"

[Japheth] "Ghost!" Japh said aloud.

[remy] Remy petted Talia's hair, just soothing her.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt waited by the door and and once everyone was sitting down, he jumped into the driver's seat.

[Angelina] Angel slid down in the seat a bit. Everybody pissed, Scott's maybe a little crazy again......fucked up mummies....and she hadn't missed TJ's surprized, hurt look. She could not fucking win today. She SO shoulda gone back to bed....

[Elizabeth] Lizzie gave a yelp as Japh yelled somethign about a ghost and banged her head against the back wall of the van. "OW!"

[Fr.Wagner] Really, all he could think about was the fact that he needed to pack, the minute he got home, and then drive to the airport shortly after to board a plane to Rome.

[Victor] Vic jumped violently as he felt a hand on his shoulder, claws extending fully out. "Shit!" He swore. "Don't fuckin' TOUCH me!" He yelled at Rahne, glaring at her.

[Shiro] "ok, let her be" Shiro thought as she didnt answer

[Angelina] She jumped and twisted at Vic's outburst. Oh, and MORE fun.

[Fr.Wagner] "Shut up." Kurt said with out thinking as he started the van and slammed it into gear. Why did they make automatic tranmissions anyway?

[Elizabeth] Shit! Lizzie's eyes went wide as Vic yelled - really yelled at Rahne.

[Shiro] and looked at his hands, still glowing

[Rahne] Rahne yelped and instinct cut in, she swiped Vic across the face with her claws as she fell back.

[Shiro] "oh shit" he said and relaxed his hands pocketing them

[Summers] Scott's jaw dropped. Fr. Wagner never used that tone of voice. Ever.

[Shiro] "Oh fuck" shiro said and looked at the direction the yelling came from

[Fr.Wagner] "We're going home. Now." Kurt said. "All of us."

[Rahne] She crouched on the floor of the van and snarled at Vic, the human part of her mind was raging at her to stop, but that could be ignored till the threat was delt with.

[remy] Remy blinked at Wagners back, and went back to looking out the window and cuddling Talia. See? This is what was fucked up.

[Elizabeth] Fuck...Had Rahne just scratched Vic? Shit.....Lizzie felt her heart thudding as her sheilds began to slide slightly from nerves...

[Shiro] "umm.." Shiro thought of stepping between but, then again they both had claws

[remy] Scott couldn't wait to call them down. How united was that?

[Rahne] She felt her face enlong into a nuzzle and the tone of the growl deeped.

[Summers] "Rahne! Calm down." Scott said, looking at Lizzie.

[Nocturne] Talia closed her eyes. Was Wagner yelling at them? Jesus, could they just go home?

[Fr.Wagner] Jonathan Starsmore. The first miracle? And this was how he was using it. There wasn't a second to lose. He needed to tell Lizzie and Doug to grade his last pile of papers. And he had to go.

[Victor] Vic hissed Rahne, raising a clawed hand. Fuck, she was going wolf. Vic forced himself to lowr the hand.

[Shiro] Oh but hell, why step in there when captain america is on it

[Fr.Wagner] He had his plane tickets already arranged.

[Victor] "Don'. Touch. Me." He snarled, staring her down.

[Rahne] Rahne's snarled at Scott before looking back at the cat-human, wariliy.

[Angelina] Angel was not going to get in between the two pissed critters, but she saw Vic trying to calm down...."Hey, Rahne, it's all groovy, man..."

[Summers] "Vic, relax. We're all on edge."

[Shiro] Shiro tryed to put his hand on Rahne's shoulder to calm her down

[Rahne] Rahne blinked... groovy...?

[Victor] Vic didn't take his eyes off Rahne, ignoring Scott.

[Jubilee] Why couldn't everyone just calm down. Her head was hurting again.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt stared at the road ahead. Nothing else mattered. Let them make animal noises at each other. He didn't care.

[Elizabeth] <Everyone calm down, PLEASE!> Lizzie screamed telepathically, meaning it to be spoken, but it came out telepathic....

[Rahne] Rahne went to snap at Shiro but caught herself... oh no....

[remy] Remy snorted at Scott's psudo-leading ablilties. Couldn't the guy take a hint and keep his nose out of others shit?

[Angelina] "Er, girl...yeah...." Rahne blinked. "Groooovy."

[Japheth] Japh fished out the card in his pocket, then tore it into pieces and threw it out of the window.

[Elizabeth] She put her hands up to her temples and rubbed them, her eyes fluttering shut and again there was a shimmer of pink around her face...

[Summers] "Rahne? Hey, just calm down. We're all- GAH!" Scott winced at Lizzie's shout.

[Angelina] "Ya okay, roomie?" she winced, looking up from the wolf to Lizzie.

[Rahne] She overided every hair folicle and instinct and shifted back to her human form, tears forming as soon as her eyes were caperble of crying again.

[Nocturne] Talia opened her eyes on the telepathic assault. She was being calm!

[Shiro] Shiro touched Rahnes shoulder and said "yeah, groovy, calm down"

[Fr.Wagner] This was what the Magisterium had been looking for. He had to get everyone back to school.

[Shiro] shiro pulled his hand back

[Elizabeth] "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to do that..." Lizzie said, uncomfortably aware of the others reactions to her telepathic screaming.

[Shiro] and put it in to his pocket

[Summers] He sat back. Fuck all of them. He had a headache now.

[Victor] Vic growled slightly, eyes still on Rahne. He heard Lizzie's shout, making him wince, then forced himself too put away his claws. The whiskey was calling too him......

[Rahne] Rahne hugged her runied clothes to herself and sobbed on the floor, crying loudly and curling up in the feotal position.

[Angelina] "It's all good," she said to Rahne and Lizzie. "We're all okay."

[Angelina] "Or, not....

[remy] Remy watched as the scenery passed. This was the longest fucking bus ride of his life.

[Fr.Wagner] He had to go.

[Fr.Wagner] At the same time, Kurt could feel the tension. This was his other job. He was supposed to do something about this...

[Victor] Vic looked down, eyes widening as he saw Rahne. He did NOT do that. Please don't say he did that. All the anger left him at once. "R-Rahne?"

[Japheth] "He has no ghost," japh kept muttering to himself, staring out of the window

[Shiro] Shiro put his arm back on to Rahnes shoulder, "are...you ok?"

[remy] He felt rotten about the girl crying on the floor though. Jesus. He was about to step up when he heard Vic.

[Rahne] "Oh... god..." Rahne gulped "I'm... i'm so... so sorry." She hid her face in her hands and wailed.

[Fr.Wagner] At the same time, Kurt could feel the tension. This was his other job. He was supposed to do something about this...

[Jubilee] Jubilee shut her eyes, this was a little too much for her.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie wanted to cry. In the meet, she'd been getting feelings of....power and of the hyperness of the crowd. In here...Everyone was so upset and angry and thinking WAY too loudly.

[Victor] "Rahne?" Vic knelt on the floor. Oh shit.......he waved a hand at the japanese guy and put a hand on Rahne's shoulder. "Rahne........please...."

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt took a deep breath, craning his neck to talk into the rear view mirror so everyone knew he was talking to them.

[Angelina] Angel looked around the bus, at the people crying, or about to, the people glaring, and the people just staring blankly off into space. Yep, this was soooo building the leaders of the future.

[Shiro] Shiro saw Vic and pulled his hand back, again

[Rahne] Rahne groped out for someone, anyone to hold, she wanted her Nana...

[Nocturne] Everyone was nuts!

[Shiro] "yeah yeah what...ever" he said and looked over Jubilee at the window

[Fr.Wagner] "Look, he was a charismatic speaker," Kurt said. "But, it doesn't matter. We're chrarismatic people."

[Jubilee] Maybe she should try to act all happy... and brave. Wear one of her masks..

[Japheth] "How the hell does a person not have a ghost? No history following him." Japh whispered to himself.

[Angelina] And Japh kept muttering something too. "What was that, Japh?"

[Elizabeth] "Who are you calling charismatic?" Lizzie snorted, slightly hysterically.

[Victor] Vic rubbed Rahne's back. "Rahne.....please don'....." he grabbed Rahne's hand and pulled her up, wrapping an arm around her. "I-I'm sorry......I shouldn'ta yelled atcha....."

[Summers] Scott reached for Angel's hand.

[Shiro] Lizzie was acting all non-Lizzie too

[Rahne] She hiccuped and grabed Vic's arm and clung to him, curling up on his lap. "I'm... i'm so sorry man..." She touched his face and whimpered.

[Japheth] Japh turned to Angel, "Oh uhm, I noticed something about that Jono guy. He didn't have a ghost."

[Fr.Wagner] "He talked about how important it was to look different," Kurt said. "I've spent my whole life looking different."

[Rahne] "I... i hurt.... ye..."

[Jubilee] Okay, deep breath.. "Are you okay Rahne..? Jubilee asked.

[remy] Remy looked up at Wagner's reflection for a minute, before pressing his face to Talias hair again. Charisma. Oh yeah. They had loads.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt paused as he pulled through Xavier's gates. Hoping he was making an impact.

[Rahne] Rahne wiped her face "A-aye...." She smiled wobbiliy at Jubes.

[Angelina] Angel took his hand. She had decided to let him cool off for a bit while she tried to help the others, but, he needed her too.

[Victor] Vic froze slightly, then forced himself too relax. "Hey........no, it was my falt." He touched the claw marks as they disapeared. "I .....heal fast." He swallowed. "It was my falt.....for yellin' at ya."

[Shiro] Shiro glanced at Jubilee "she was talking" he thought

[Fr.Wagner] "It doesn't matter." Kurt finished. "Look different. Act different. It doesn't matter."

[Angelina] "No ghost? Like Rahne was saying -- he's dead? How the fuck does that work?"

[Elizabeth] Wow, Lizzie thougth as they pulled in. She'd never thought she'd be glad to see the university...

[Jubilee] "Good to hear." She smile a strained little smile.

[remy] Remy sighed. YEah - Wagner knew what being different was like. But did everyone here? Evidently not if they were "scaring kids.""

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt pullled into the garage, and out of habit, pulled up on the parking brake.

[Shiro] And she smiled too wow

[Fr.Wagner] "It doesn't matter." Kurt said, with his eyes closed.

[Nocturne] "We home?" Talia looked up as the bus stopped. Thank the lord.

[remy] Remy helped TJ off the bus, smiling sadly at Wagner as he passed him. There was only one thing on his mind now. Smoke.

[Rahne] Rahne snuggled into Vic, he was warm and smelt good after that wearhouse "Bu... bu why did ye... yell...? 'Cos o' ya bein'... all tense?"

[Shiro] "Ketsubou kieuseru" Shiro muttered

[Fr.Wagner] Clerics. And something to wear on the plane that was comfortable. Plus all the files he had on Jonathan Starsmore.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie stood up a little stiffly and walked off the bus, hovering nervously around the others.

[Victor] Vic hugged Rahne. "Yeah......I'm sorry. Don' like bein' touched." He sighed. "I.......need a smoke, mate. I'll come up t'yours after an' we can jam, yeah?"

[Nocturne] Talia stepped off the bus with Remy, noticing his expression. "What are you thinking?"

[remy] He stopped for a moment, looking back over at the two newer members of the school. He'd offered it the other day. "Y' two up for a bit of a smoke? Talia an' me sure as shit need one." he asked vic and rahne.

[Angelina] Angel noticed Rahne snuggle into Vic. Wow, I guess she's okay after all. She squeezed Scott's hand and got up to get off the bus.

[Shiro] Shiro stepped out of the bus

[Jubilee] Jubilee walked off the bus.

[Nocturne] Smoke? Oh HELL yes. Good fucking thinking there.

[Shiro] and walked out of the garage towards the front gate

[Victor] "Yeah, mate. I'm with." He smiled at Rahne. "Wanna smoke?"

[Shiro] "fuck it" he said

[Rahne] "Green? Thin' i'll... join ye man." She smiled shakiliy "Thin' I could use it?"

[Shiro] and took off

[Elizabeth] Watching everyone else suggle up or sidle of, Lizzie felt a little out of place again. Nothing new there...

[Fr.Wagner] As people stood up and got out of the bus, Kurt went throught he rest of his list.

[Summers] Scott sat, lost in thought.

[Victor] "I know I could." He wanted too talk to Remy anyway. "C'mon, sweetheart."

[Rahne] Rahne nodded and wiped her face on her hands, her eyes felt all blotchy. "Lead on macduff..."

[Angelina] "You wanna spend the night on the bus?" She joked. "I could think of better places, but, hey if you're staying....."

[Victor] "Aye." Vic grinned and followed her. "T'the patio!"

[Fr.Wagner] toothbrush. files. hairbrush. files. God. Jonathan Starsmore was supposed to be dead. Kurt had been there. He'd seen the body.

[Summers] "Huh? Oh. We're back?" Scott stood up.

[Fr.Wagner] "Um... Lizzie..." Kurt said absent mindedly. He'd need the rest of the Xavier files too...

[Japheth] Japh climbed off the bus. Still worried a bit abot the Jono guy.

[Elizabeth] "Yes, Sir?" Lizzie blinked as he broke into her thoughts.

[Summers] He followed Angel off the bus.

[Fr.Wagner] "I need to go to Rome this week, I'll be leaving today actually."

[Elizabeth] "What?" Lizie's jaw dropped. "But - you were - why?"

[Elizabeth] "Sorry," Lizzie shook her head. That certainly was none of her business....

[Fr.Wagner] "I know, I'm sorry, it was a last minute thing. It's only for a week," Kurt said.

[Angelina] "Ssssoooo, you okay?"

[Summers] He leaned against the back of the bus, hands in his pockets. “That was…surreal.”

[Fr.Wagner] "Could you and Doug take care of that last assignment? I've got it all marked. You two will just need to come into my office, go through it, put the grades in my book and then give it to the class."

[Summers] "What did you think?"

[Elizabeth] "Oh...Yes, I suppose so. I'll send Doug a message on MySpace to make sure he can do it."

[Fr.Wagner] "It shouldn't be anything big. You've actually become quite indispensable to me in this particular way." Kurt said with a smile.

[Elizabeth] "Thank you. It's nice to know that, really," Lizzie blushed. "Good job I'm awful at poker, eh?"

[Fr.Wagner] "except, you may want to email him too... You know, just in case," Kurt added. What was this whole mySpace thing anyway. Did everyone have it?

[Angelina] She noticed him ignore her question and bit at her nail. "Um, well, in a fucked up way, he has a point. But, he's a fuckin' nutjob."

[Elizabeth] "Alright. I think I have his email," Lizzie shrugged. "Just a week?"

[Angelina] "I couldn't walk down a street without scaring kids if I couldn't hide the wings. I'm not as pissed about that as I used to be, but, it still does hurt a bit."

[Fr.Wagner] "I think we're both awful at poker. We should think of something really good and gang up on Warren some day," Kurt say with a wry grin.

[Fr.Wagner] "Just a week. Maybe less, " Kurt added. "Something came up at the presbytery." he said.

[Elizabeth] "I think we got him with the chips," Lizzie smiled ruefully. "But that would be fun."

[Elizabeth] "So, it isn't anything serious?" Lizzie asked, just to make sure. He seemed really edgy....

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shook his head. "No. Nothing serious. I... I just need to cover for one of the other priests who can say the mass in German," Kurt lied.

[Fr.Wagner] God. Why did this job require so much lying. He was confessing maybe every other week about it. It was embarrassing.

[Elizabeth] Lizzie was not convinced. Surely there were more German speaking priests....they really didnt have to send for one from America.

[Summers] "Of course it hurts. I didn't mean it quite the way it came out. I don't feel normal, none of us do, but it seems very fishy that he wants to split us up from the get-go."

[Elizabeth] Did he forget she was from Europe? Germany wasn't a zillion miles from Italy....

[Fr.Wagner] "It's a German presbytery," Kurt said with a shrug. "It's okay, I live there. It will be nice to have a break at home."

[Elizabeth] "Yes, I rang it, remember?" Lizzie blushed.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled. "Of course."

[Elizabeth] "I guessed it was German when you answered the phone in German...." she turned redder and twisted her hands in her jacket. "Will I need to get your office keys from anyone?"

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt shook his head. "Why lock it. Everyone shows up now in there unannounced anyway," he said with a laugh.

[Fr.Wagner] "No, you and Doug just need to get the papers out of my top desk drawer. They are all marked and everything.

[Angelina] Angel couldn't help but remember and shiver at the way that mummy jerk had looked at her. "No, that ain't right at all. And the whole 'us against them' thing is just wrong."

[Fr.Wagner] "It should be the easiest job ever. I'll figure out how to pay you when I get back."

[Elizabeth] "Alright. We shouldn't mess it up, it sounds easy enough," Lizzie shrugged. She was used to doing that now anyway, with the papers,

[Angelina] "Even the weirdest lookin mutant is still human, yo..." she glanced at Wagner, still talking to Lizzie closeby.

[Elizabeth] "Pay me? I don't need paying," Lizzie said, rather more rudely than she intended to and gave him a dark look.

[Elizabeth] "In my family you never work to be paid, you work for something to do."

[Angelina] She sighed. Her coffee was SO wearing off, and Lizzie's little mental scream hadn't been terribly pleasant either.

[Summers] "I agree. We're ALL human. But not to that mummy guy. To him we're mutants agianst humans, and SOME mutants are better than others."

[Summers] Scott spat on the ground in contempt. "And Remy's playing right into that hand."

[Fr.Wagner] "I won't be gone long," Kurt said, "I'm supposed to fly all of you to the nature reteat remember?" You'll be my co-pilot right?"

[Elizabeth] "Pardon? FLY?" Lizzie yelped in excitment. She hadn't flown since.....Too long!

[Angelina] "Yup, so we're agreed that the mummy sucks." And, she had to agree she hadn't liked the way Remy had just seemed to accept what the creep was saying. "Yeah, I don't know what's up with that...."

[Fr.Wagner] "That's right," Kurt said with a grin.

[Fr.Wagner] "You're the only pilot."

[Elizabeth] "You'll let me fly? Really? I'm not sure if I brought my license with me, I can get my brother to airmail it though!"

[Elizabeth] "Oh and I'm not suprised I'm the only pilot!" Lizzie said with a devillish grin.

[Summers] "Yeah. Let's go inside. Get into bed and I'll bring you some hot chocolate. Does that sound like a plan?" He grinned.

[Fr.Wagner] Kurt smiled and picked up his things. He really needed to pack. Like now...

[Elizabeth] "So, you had best hurry up with whatever it really is you need to do in Rome, Sir!" she smirked.

[Elizabeth] Wow, she was going to fly the fucking jet....

[Fr.Wagner] "I will !" He shouted starting to run down the hall. He was already late.

[Elizabeth] She grinned to herself, then at Wagner. "I'll take care of everything, dont you worry!"

[Elizabeth] Feeling the best she had all week and all for her own reasons instead of telepathically feeding off everyone's emotions, Lizzie made for the kicthen...She had the serious munchies.

[Angelina] She pushed aside her uncertainties and gave him a big grin. "Sounds like a plan, Coach," she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss before they went inside.

[Edited on 3/9/06 by Saint Kurt]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

The Patio

[Victor] Vic stretched as he stepped out into the patio. Did all that shit just happen? Then he looked at Rahne's blotchy face and winced. Yeah. Great goin', idiot.

[Rahne] Rahne sighed... she'd lost control again... she could have really hurt someone, she took the joint greatfully. "Thanks man..."

[remy] "Y' two ok?" He looked over at Japh. "Hey! Y' gonna come join us 'omme?"

[Victor] Vic slumped against the wall, hands in pockets. "Jus' fine." He muttered at Remy.

[Nocturne] Talia pulled a drag off the joint, handing it to Remy. That was nice.

[Japheth] "no, no thanks." japh mumbled still thinking about the ghost thing.

[Rahne] "Ack..." Rahne sighed and took a deep drag "It's jus' hard sometimes man..."

[Nocturne] "Remy, that place was crazy. Did you see all those people? They were al muants...weird looking mutants..."

[remy] Remy took a deep drag off of it, glad for the relaxation it offered. "Oui, it was great eh? We fit in."

[remy] Remy passed Vic the joint, and drew Talia close to him.

[Nocturne] "I dunno, I felt weird."

[Rahne] "Great!?" Rahne laughed hoursly. "Man, tha was a dead guy on stage..."

[Victor] Vic looked up at TJ. "Yeah......." He took the joint, taking a deep drag and holding it in as long as possible, feeling everything relax.

[Nocturne] "Dead guy?!'

[Japheth] "Dead guy?" Japh asked Rahne.

[Victor] "Smelt dead."

[Nocturne] "I didn't like the way he looked at me. He was creepy."

[Jubilee] "Really creepy.."

[Rahne] Rahne looked at Vic and took another drag "Nea heart beat, could nea smell 'is blood man... he wasnea breathin' either."

[Japheth] "God, I was going out of my mind trying to figure out why he didn't have a ghost shadowing him. Now it makes sense, well, kinda sense."

[Rahne] "An' he smelt dead, not o' rot an' decay... jus' dead."

[remy] Remy shrugged. "Well 'ave any of y' actually seen real dead people go walkin' around? 'e was dere."

[Rahne] Rahne looked at Japh "Ghost?"

[Victor] Vic took another drag, then passed the joint too TJ.

[Rahne] Nocturne> "Aye... I seen famer give tha look ta best breedin' stock." Rahne's lips drew into a snarl.

[Victor] "Remy......." Vic looked around. "This.......commune shit. Is it f'real?"

[Nocturne] "Breeding stock!?!" She took the joint, taking a drag. WHAT!

[remy] Remy shrugged. "Near as Remy can figure." He took the card out of his pocket that dee had given him. "Dere was enough of dem dere,neh?"

[Japheth] "Yeah, everyone has one, it's your history that I see. Like I can still see TJ's ghost taking out the drag." Japh said to Rahne.

[Rahne] "Tha man looked like a Druisear, a pimp, i'm guessin ya got good genetics o' watever since ya an 'obvious mutant'"

[Victor] "Yeah." He looked at Remy. "Y'reckon he was talkin' 'bout war in there?"

[Rahne] She took another drag... damn that was good "He prob'ly wants ta... breed ya... an' Angel too..., Gogan..."

[remy] "Well, dunno about war. Just think 'e was sayin' dat its not fair t' keep bein' beat down. Time t' stand together an' not let people treat y' like shit for bein' different."

[Nocturne] "He's going to breed us?!" she turned to Remy. "What is this!"

[Victor] Vic patted his pockets, pulling out a tin. He needed a whole joint to himself after that. He pulled a pack of papers and a bag of green out, rolling himself a single and putting it all away. Then he sparked it up.

[Rahne] Rahne raised an eyebrow at Japh, "Aye... an' this Jono? He didnea have one?"

[remy] Remy plucked the joint out of her fingers. "Just cause a man looks at y' funny don't mean 'es gonna breed y'all. An' if 'es not breathin' or any of dat, den 'ow is 'e supposed t' get it up anyways?"

[Victor] "Yeah. That's what I thought." He looked at Remy again. "I dunno.......it makes sense, but I...." He sighed. A life on the fringe? He'd had that. Maybe this was his chance of getting away from it.

[Japheth] "No, it was really driving me nuts. I couldn't see his history."

[Victor] He sniggered at Remy's comment.

[Rahne] Rahne sighed "Nea literally Teej... bu' he want's ye on 'is commy-thin' ta... like... have all ye babies..." Rahne shook her head

[Rahne] "Ack... I 'ate losin' 'troll... makes me... fuzzy...." She looked at the joint in her hand "... this dinnea 'elp...."

[remy] "Well..." Remy took a big drag. "If 'es breedin' femmes, den why did none of dem at d' meetin' 'ave big bellies? Dere were plenty of dem dere, an' none of dem looked pregnant."

[Nocturne] "Maybe he hides the pregnant ones."

[Victor] Vic winced again, pulling on his joint. He felt seriusly bad for making Rahne cry.

[Rahne] Rahne shrugged "'ounded like a... cult... o' 'errorits..."

[Jubilee] Jubilee sat up. "I think I'm going to sleep for a while.. I really don't need to hear about any dead guys right now."

[Nocturne] She took the joint from Remy, taking a drag. "Maybe theres a whole back room of pregnant mutants. I can't do that, my mom would kill me!"

[Rahne] "'E was... givin' all tha... destiny... blood an' glory... caoch... prob'ly want's ta kill all.... tha' norms..."

[remy] Remy snorted. "Why would e' do dat chere? An' we're not goin' anywhere. Was just interested in what d' 'omme 'ad t' say. Lookin' for d' future, y' know?

[Japheth] "You know, he'll probably set up a town in the middle of nowhere and call it Mutant's Town or Jonoville, or something."

[Rahne] Rahne giggled at Japh "Aye man..."

[remy] He nodded. "An oui, bringin' a child into dis mess isn't a good idea anyways."

[Rahne] Rahne blinked, she knew what she wanted to say... but she couldn't put it into words.

[Rahne] "Teej...?"

[Nocturne] "No babies now...not til I'm older...and married..."

[Victor] He closed his eyes, trying not to think of anything as he finished his joint. "Hey Rahne?" He murmured.

[Jubilee] Jubilee walked away from the group. She was so tired of everithing in her life, in the world she lived in.

[Rahne] "Ye... ye 'ave... folks... righ'? An' they're... nea 'utants?"

[Rahne] "Aye Vic?"

[Nocturne] "My parents?" Talia thought a second, trying to work out what Rahne had said. "No, my parents are human."

[remy] Remy snorted. "Remy's aren't mutants, non."

[Japheth] "He'll have everything in that town too, shopping malls, powerplant, maybe his little personnel mortuary."

[remy] He looked at Talia and arched an eyebrow at her answer.

[Victor] Vic opened his eyes, frowning. "Then......how can Jono be sure he's gonna get mutant babies from mutants?"

[Rahne] "Well... wha' d'ye thin'.... if tha' Jono sai' all 'umans were bad... tha'... like ya parents... 're less tha' us... worthless... 'cos they ain't us... wha' ye thin'?"

[Victor] Vic snorted. He couldn't remember his parents.

[Rahne] "Thass... wha' 'e was.... sayin'...."

[Nocturne] "My parents aren't bad!"

[Nocturne] What was Rahne saying here. "My parents love me!"

[Rahne] "My nan 'aint... bu' she ain't a 'tant...." Rahne's eyes started to droop, she was so tierd.

[Japheth] "Wait, did he say humans are bad, or ignorant?" Japh asked, "I didn't actually pay full attention."

[remy] "Exactly. All dis baby shit is just y'all guessin' at it anyways. What d' 'omme said is dat we 'ave t' stand together. An' not let people shove us to d' side anymore."

[Victor] "Then not all norms are bad, Teej." Vic shrugged. This was too heavy. "I'm gona go in. Rahne....?" Vic looked at wolfy.

[remy] "Its not bad for us t' want t' be treated like everyone else, neh?"

[Rahne] "Bu'... tha' Jono... 'e 'ates 'mans... I dinnea... some're ba'... bu' nea all.... like ye folks... a' 'an...." Rahne slumped forward.

[Victor] Vic caught Rahne befor she fell. "Shit!"

[Rahne] "Ne'... 'eep...." She muttered.

[Victor] Thank fuck for fast reactions.

[remy] Remy put out an arm to help Vic. "Y' ok petite?"

[Rahne] "'ake me... 'ta bed... man?" She smiles sleepily.

[Nocturne] Whoa, Rahne just collapsed?

[remy] REmy chuckled. "Well dere is one 'ell of an invitation for y' vic."

[Nocturne] "You ok?"

[Victor] "I'll take her t'her room." He muttered at Remy. He looked down at Rahne and smirked. "Never though' I'd hear y' say that, babes." He looked back up at Remy, face blank. "I'll......think 'bout it."

[remy] He looked at the limp girl. "sorry petite, couldn't resist pokin' a bit of fun. Y' ok?"

[Rahne] Rahne waved a hand "Meh... 'eeps...."

[Japheth] "I'm going in, my eyes hurt like hell....Shit I almost sound like Scott." Japh got up rubbing his face.

[Japheth] Japh walked into the mansion

[remy] "Dieu forbid." Remy snorted out at japh's retreating back.

[Victor] Vic winked at Remy. "I'll jus' take her t' bed now, homie. See ya later?"
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

That was a good game.
:lick
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Yeah, awesome game guys, but tough :P
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

it's the tough ones that are fun :D
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art