Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

6/12 Game: I'm a Johnny Doll

Post by Starfish »

Sunday, September 16th

JohnnyDee: Johnny watched with a satisfied smile as tthe big hall in front of him started to fill with the rich, the powerful, and the depraved. This would be a glorious night for him...and his wallet.

Kyle: Kyle stood with Selene and Darren, "So what now, we just wait?" he asked. "Am I supposed to, um, stand somewhere in a line?"

Pietro: Pietro stood in the crowd and watched all the other people mill about, keeping an eye on JohnnyDee up on his podium.

Jay: Jay stood to the side, arms folded and wings curled as he watched the hall. He felt so much better for the week of intensive training. Even his flying was improving. He stayed with Darren though, playing the part of sponsored fighter still.

Eddie: Eddie adjusted his red tie. Why had he chosen a tie for tonight? Looking about the crowd he managed to crack a small smile; maybe people would finally recognise his greatness if he took on everyone in this room. Mind you, violence wasn't the way to win people's hearts, was it?

Darren: "Guess so, we've gotta wait for the go order from Fatty," Darren said, leaning against the wall with his arms foulded.

Selene: "Apparently," Selene told Kyle, keeping her voice low. "Just stay close to us, and try to look inconspicuous." She paused briefly, then added. "Just stay close to us."

Hepzibah: Milling among the crowd, Hepzibah caught Kyle's scent and zeroed in on him. Coming up to stand next to him, she patted his mohawk and smiled. "How you feeling Fido?" She'd just barely made it back in time to get back to the hotel, change into her club wear and get down to arena. She nodded to the others.

JohnnyDee: A Japanese gentleman waved at him as he entered the room. That would be Muramaki, he had called dibs on the cat girl.

Kyle: Kyle grinned at Hepz, and the patting of his 'hawk. "Feeling great." He answered.

Scott: Scott stood with all the other Johnny Dee fighters on the stage, ready to be "processed" like cattle. Weirdly enough he felt perfectly calm about it...

Pietro: Pietro glanced at Teagan to make sure she was still alright before turning his attention back to the crowd, picking out the familiar faces, the body guards and the other XU students.

Hepzibah: Catching sight of J, Hepz waved him over. Smiling fondly at him, she put an hand on J's shoulder and nudged Kyle. "Good." On the stage, she spotted Scott and frowned.

Darren: Darren sighed, scratching a little at his ear, fuck ... this was a pain, he put an arm around Selene's shoulders and drew her closer to him, lots of other males her-oh for fuck's sake ... fucking ferals.

Kyle: "Keep getting urge to go stand there." Kyle mentioned and nodded towards the arena with the other fighters on auction.

Eddie: Eddie glanced over at Darren and Selene and looked back over to the stage. It was hard not to feel a little bit jealous.

Jay: Jay scratched his cheek absently, scanning the room. "Tell me about it." He muttered. "Ah don' like dis. Not after we all piled on Mammomax las' time. Shouldn' Dee be a li'l pissed?"

Selene: Selene leaned against Darren's shoulder and let her gaze wander across the room, noting where all the others were located. "Do you think they're going to airdrop Professor Butterball through the roof," she wondered.

Hepzibah: Hepz put her free arm around Kyle. "Fight it - just like you fight the urge to chase Kitty's rabbits," she whispered, trying to joke. J seemed to be holding up really well as he watched the stage with them.

Pietro: Pietro gestured to Teagan that he was going to move over towards the others. There wasn't much point trying to pretend he didn't know them after last time. He stopped on the edge of the group, continuing to scan the crowd.

Darren: "That would be fucking winful if they did you know," Darren cracked a fangy smile, "Farouk cannonballing in would make my evening."

Kyle: Kyle saw a waiter walk past with a tray of champagne, and he stopped the waiter and grabbed a glass for himself. "The bubbles tickle my nose." he informed the rest of the group.

Jay: Jay fiddled with his metal wing, setting the feathers straight. "Dat'd be awesome, Sel. Someone set us up d' bomb, eh?"

Darren: "This is FATs," Darren added.

Jay: Jay snorted.

Jay: "For great justice?"

Eddie: "How come everyone seem so damn nervous? I'm not nervous", Eddie said with a smirk, ever the optimist.

Darren: "All your base are belong to us."

Selene: "I'm rarely nervous," Selene said, sipping on her drink while they waited. "Mostly because I either don't care about what's going on, or have no clue what's happening in the first place. Which makes surprises even better."

Pietro: "I was trained not to get nervous." Pietro put in, not turning his head but keeping his eyes on the crowd.

Eddie: "Don't worry babe, I'll be watching your ass", Eddie assured her

Jay: "Ah should hope so." Jay smiled, still watching Dee. He didn't like this. He just wanted to take the guy out now before there were too much collaterol. "Y' have no chance to survive!"

Kyle: "I'm nervous. But I got champagne." Kyle grinned.

Hepzibah: "I'm not nervous." Hepz said, with a growl in her voice. "I'm angry. When do we get to start taking this place down?"

Darren: Darren tighten his arm around Selene without even realising it and growled at Eddie, displaying all of his long, sharp teeth.

Selene: "You're certainly missing out on a great deal of excitement that way, though," Selene told Pietro.

Kyle: "When Mr Big says so." Kyle answered Hepz. He tried not saying names, seeing that he completely forgot most of the covernames in the first place.

Pietro: "I've had way too much excitement for one lifetime already, Selene..." Pietro replied, "I could do without any more."

Selene: She turned to glance at Eddie, arching an eyebrow. "Oh, I'm sure you're not the only one doing that," she said, smirking.

Kyle: Kyle looked up at Darren's growling and blinked, then grinned.

Darren: Darren glanced over at Kyle, "Oh shaddap you."

Jay: No, he ain't. Jay thought absently, rubbing his nose.

Eddie: Eddie smirked slyly, glancing once at Darren before looking at Selene again. "Just thought I'd let you know..."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah stared at Darren for a moment, the shook her head, chuckling. "Feral can be a bitch can't it?" she whispered. "Takes 'jealous' to whole new heights."

Jay: Jay looked at Eddie, raising an eyebrow. Boy was playing with fire. He let go of his metal wing before trying to reach round to scratch the techno-organic wingroot.

Darren: "It won't be necessary, don't push it runt," Darren said through gritted teeth, he did not need Eddie winding him up while he was stuck like this.

Selene: "Other things, too," Selene tossed in.

Kyle: Kyle looked over to the entrances of the place. "Think that's why we're waiting. More people are coming." He said as a party of business men came in, all wearing the same type of suit.

Darren: Darren managed to give Hepz a vaguly sympathetic look before going back to watching Eddie like a dog guarding a bone.

JohnnyDee: Further wandering eyes revealed him a VERY special group of people. Excellent. He waved at Darren. They would pay for endangering his profit.

Selene: "You're cute when you're possesive," Selene said, giving Darren a grin while she tousled his hair.

Eddie: Eddie shrugged, waltzing off from the group to go and get himself a glass of champaigne also. Chances were that he'd probably lose his head soon anyway. The question was, by who's hand?

Pietro: Pietro spotted the wave and frowned.

Jay: Jay let out a disgruntled sound - he still wasn't used to the techno-stuff Darren had patched in, the black-yellow still spidered across his blue back and shoulder. "Darren, Ah cain't get an itch. An' y'all bein' waved at."

Darren: Darren frowned at the wave, then smirked and waved back, Oh fuck ... well this should be fun ...

Kyle: Kyle turned to Jay, then lifted a clawed hand, "Want me to scratch? I can be, um, subtle." he said.

Jay: Jay smiled at Kyle. "Please, man."

Darren: ... Darren was sure there was a dirty joke in there somewhere ...

Hepzibah: She kept an eye on Scott as he stood there, hoping Johnny Dee hadn't 'punished' him for trying to help Kyle at the last fight. Hepz's eyes narrowed as the arrogant son of a bitch waved in Darren's direction.

JohnnyDee: Okay, everybody and everything was all ready. He stepped up to the microphone and cleared his throat. "Ladies and Gentlemen. I welcome you to the event of the year!"

Jay: "Wasn't d' event of d' year last week, accordin' to him?" Jay whispered.

Pietro: Pietro stilled completely as JohnnyDee started talking, watching closely.

Eddie: Eddie sipped some of his new found wine and looked towards the stage. That guy needed to be taken down a peg or two... nice suit though.

Kyle: Kyle moved next to Jay and slipped a hand behind him, taking note of the wing before he scratched a little, "There?"

Selene: "Event of the year," Selene repeated with some contempt in her voice. "So far, consider me quite bored."

Jay: "Bit - bit higher, dude."

Darren: "In showbiz, every event is the event of the year," Darren shrugged, still holding Selene close.

Kyle: And so he scratched a bit higher. "I remember the last time I scratched you." he smirked.

Kyle: Kyle then blinked at the double memory of the same day. Weird, weird flashback of himself and himself.

Darren: "I can fucking remember the last time he scratched you, thanks bros," Darren grumbled.

JohnnyDee: "Tonight, only here, you ensure get your rightful place in society for the rest of your lives. Want an own private army of super strong men? A bodyguard that can cut a truck in halves by looking at it? An exotic plaything for your..." He wiggled his eyebrows naughtily. "...special needs."

Jay: Jay smiled in bliss - then blushed a little. "Dude, not now, alright?" He murmured, wincing at what Darren said. "Ah'm sorry, man."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah took the glass of champaigne J had gotten for her, but never took her eyes off the stage. She made as if she were taking a sip, but left the booze untouch. Her healing factor didn't negate the effects of pathogens or poisons - including liquor. "Something to top last week? Joy." She squeezed Kyle in a hug for a moment..

JohnnyDee: "Here you can get all of that, and more! Not your own, I give you, but you can rent a mutant for life, if you choose to do so!"

Pietro: Pietro scowled, he really didn't like that JohnnyDee.

Jay: "...Special needs? Hey, Ah like d' sound of dat one..."

Eddie: Eddie laughed at Dee's last statement; that was fucked up.

Kyle: "...me too, maybe I should go to the arena." Kyle mentioned.

Selene: "Ooh, you think we can keep the special playthings for ourselves when we're done here," Selene asked, a mischievous glint in her eye. "I doubt Mr. Dee will have much use for them later, anway."

Scott: Scott tried to fight his way out of the cotton candy his mind seemed to be caught up in. What was this?

Hepzibah: Hepz bristled at the 'exotic plaything' comment.

Darren: Darren patted Selene on the hip at her comment, but still concentrated on what was happening on stage ... when was Farouk gonna give them the order?

Eddie: Eddie scanned the area for vantage points. There had to be something insane and heroic to do when the group got the go ahead.

Jay: Jay relaxed, arms going down by his sides as he watched Dee on the stage, wings stretching slightly before tucking them against his back.

JohnnyDee: "Well then, shall we start?" He motioned the catgirl over. Might as well get the dirty stuff done first.

Darren: Darren twitched a little inside, this wasn't fucking right ...

Kyle: "Can we bid?" Kyle asked Darren.

Eddie: Eddie finished the last of his wine in a shot. "Any second now..." he muttered to himself.

Hepzibah: "Oh.... Hell No!" Hepz felt a special brand of anger welling up, seeing someone similar to herself going up for sell. She slapped Kyle hard on the head.

Kyle: Kyle cringed. "Ow. Was a joke."

Selene: "Yes, can we?" Selene put on an expression of exaggerated excitement. "Don't hit me," she qiuckly tol Hepz.

Pietro: Pietro clenched his hands into fists as the first selection was brought forwards. "Farouk better say something soon or I'll liberate them myself...." he ground out.

Hepzibah: She glared at Fido. Wasn't often she got angry with him. "Now would be a good time to put a stop to this Alex..." she growled to the team leader.

Darren: "I couldn't agree more, but we gotta wait for Farouk to say, he's got somethign special planned apparently," Darren said, eyes narrowed at the stage.

Jay: "Mmm." Jay stayed concentrating on the stage, not seeming to pay attention to those around him.

JohnnyDee: "We start off with one hundred thousand dollar per year. Who bids one hundred ten?!"

Kyle: "Wow, people are expensive." Kyle mentioned.

Hepzibah: "Well lets hope he hasn't stopped to take a lunch break. Otherwise, his fat ass won't be back in contact for hours..." She tightened her grip on her crystal glass as the female feline stood there, seemingly happy to be auctioned off.

Pietro: Pietro looked at the others, "I'm not really comfortable waiting until after they sell someone to act..."

Jay: Jay shrugged. "D' fat man has somethin' planned, don't he...?" He watched the selling with apparent disinterest.

Hepzibah: "Damnit Darren!!" Hepz shoved him. "If you're not going to do anything - I will!" Throwing off her pretenses, Hepz launched herself towards the stage.

Selene: "Yes, maybe we should get in on the bidding," Selene suggested. "Just in case Farouk is delayed."

Darren: "That's what he said, wish I know wh-oh fuck! Hepzibah!"

Eddie: Eddie glanced over at the others. Surely they'd act now. "...come on, guys.", he muttered to himself again. 'They ain't gonna leave it 'til the signal.', Ed mentally assured himself.

Pietro: Pietro blinked, Oh crap... "Hepz!"

Eddie: "Aha...action.", Eddie smirked.

Jay: "Hepz- oh fuck." Jay sighed. He shook his head, frowning slightly, looking to Darren.

Kyle: Kyle looked at Hepz, then at Darren, then back at Hepz, and he quickly went after her. Or joining her.

JohnnyDee: "AND that's two hundred thirty! Who bids two hundred fourty? Come on, she does ALL the dirty stuff!"

Darren: "Fuckit!" Darren swore, "X-Men! Go! Grab Dee!" Darren said, shifting to his techno-organic form and firing off a warning energy blast into the air to get the crowd running.

Selene: "Can we bid on Hepz when she gets caught," she asked innocently.

Hepzibah: Hepz morphed into her feline form in mid air, hitting the stage on all fours and growling at Johnny Dee as she jumped him. "Let me show you the really dirty stuff!!" she hissed, digging her claws in

Selene: "Oh well, I guess that work, too," Selene said, giving a casual shrug before downing the rest of her drink.

Pietro: Pietro ignored the order to get Dee - he had other things on his mind. He ran up onto the stage and grabbed the feline mutant that was being auctioned.

Darren: "No," Darren sighed, "Selene, can you fuck with the crowd's minds to get them to fuck off?"

JohnnyDee: Ah, there they were. He motioned to the side and one of his guys kicked a cardboard box towards him. Every single one of the nomral audience members had its puppet in there. Now, for the special ones...

JohnnyDee: He ripped his shirt open and revealed a tentacled face on his stomache. He reached into the wide open mouth and pulled out...four little extra puppets. "I have been waiting for this!"

Jay: Jay took that as the signal and pushed up, clawing his way into the air, the intensive training paying off as he flew a lot more gracefully then the first time. He concentrated on Dee, landing feet-first on a bodyguard reaching for Hepz and sending him flying, metal wing slamming into another.

Selene: "Hey, fucking with people's minds is my forte," Selene replied, smirking at Darren. Well, actually it was more Jason's strength.

Pietro: Pietro set the feline mutant down at the side of the room and tried to find out if she was okay.

Darren: "Oh my fucking god! It's Wilbur Whattly!" Darren blurted out without even thinking.

Selene: "Watch out," Selene yelled as soon as she spotted the shirtless Dee with his second chest-face. "It's the gross guy from Total Recall!"

Scott: Scott blinked and then gave Hepzibah a mean look. He grew incredibly fast and a huge hand grabbed her away from Dee.

Pietro: And then, it suddenly didn't matter if she was okay. Pietro stopped and turned around and went back up to the stage, charging towards Jay to knock him off balance.

Jay: He suddenly twitched, then relaxed, pushing back into the air, heading for...for Hepzibah, slamming into her and double-teaming her with Scott.

Hepzibah: Her ears laid back flat as she attacked, hearing the rest of the team coming up as well. Her intellect was almost completely gone as Scott grabbed her, hissing and sinking her claws into him as well with a powerful bite.

Eddie: Waiting for the others to make a move, Eddie made his. He stepped past the crowd and aimed his hand at teh celing, webbing himself up onto it. "Huh, bet HE had mother issues!", he joked about Dee.

Pietro: And Jay seemed to be on their side so, he ran up a wall and headed for Eddie.

Scott: The bite didn't hurt, nevermind draw blood. His skin had the thickness of a rhino now. He simply threw her towards the surprisingly calm crowd.

Darren: "What the fuck!?" Darren demanded, "Jay!? Pietro!?" What the fuck was this!?

Kyle: Kyle was about ot jump at Dee, but twisted around and went back where he started, going straight for Darren with claws first and a happy smile.

Eddie: Eddie watched teh blur of a man for a split second before being hit with a force that slapped him to the celing and bought him crashing down to the floor. "Gahd! What the...Pietro!"

Selene: Selene tried to focus on using her psychic powers on the crowd - which wasn't as easy as she had made it out to be. At least without being able to touch her victims.

Jay: Jay left her to Scott, so pushed into the air, looking and - he couldn't take on Darren, but he could distract Selene. He flew straight for her, slamming into her bodily and lifting her up.

JohnnyDee: "It's on, bitches! I will show you to get in my way!" He waved around minatures of Jay, Scott, Pietro, and Kyle.

Pietro: Pietro didn't stop, he picked Eddie up and ran straight into a wall with him.

JohnnyDee: "I have NO idea why I can't control ALL of you, but seeing your friends kick your asses is even better than make you jump in front of a train."

Selene: Then, she was also interrupted by a trio of Dee's thugs closing in on her. "Oh, please," she said, giving a sigh, and simply chucked her glass at the first guy's forehead.

Darren: Kyle hit Darren full on in the chest, knocking him back in suprise, "Kyle!? Woah! Hey, snap outta it bro!"

Hepzibah: Hepz spun and twisted in the air, landing on all fours and springing right back into the fight. The guard trying to stop her never stood a chance as she sliced his throat with her claws and kept going. "Kyle!!" she hissed, landing on his back as he attacked Darren.

Kyle: Kyle just kept his smile. For some reason this fun as he clawed at his buddy.

Darren: Oh great, two furballs clawing at my chest?

Jay: Jay barely noticed the guy next to him go down as he wrapped his arms around Selene's wrists and took off again, tossing her into the air.

Eddie: "Sonofabitch...", Eddie sighed as he stood from his last crash. He stole a passer by's drink and necked it, looking to Pietro. "Come on then, let's dance.." he smirked.

Selene: The second thug had his wrist grabbed by Selene as he tried to hit her, getting drained just enough to let knock him out. The third one approached her next, but before she could do anything, something snatched her up from the ground and pulled her up into the air.

Pietro: He knew it wasn't right, and he didn't understand why he was doing this. His mind raced trying to work out a way to overcome the control. This same thing had happened to the others. His expression was totally blank as he swung a super-fast fist for Eddie's face.

Scott: Scott had reached a size that made it possible to just reach out and grab Selene with one hand from across the room. Then he held her in between his two hands and shook her like a pair of dice.

Scott: Then, after a few moments, he threw the girl up again.

Kyle: Kyle's smile wavered as he finally felt the claws piercing through the skin on his back.

Hepzibah: Her fangs bared, Hepz dug her claws into Kyle and pulled back hard, yanking him off Darren. Growling, she bit his neck. Kyle's scent was wrong and that made her even angrier.

Eddie: Eddie seemed to make no attempt to block, the hit was so fast. He went down again, face grazed by Pietro's blow. Eddie's body coated itself in its black armour as he made an attempt to uppercut his foe.

Selene: Before Selene had a chance to complain, a giant hand closed around her mid air and started to shake her wildly about. Now that was certainly new and something she hadn't expected.

Darren: "SELENE!? Darren instanty saw red as he saw the giant grab her, he made to grab the two ferals by the scruffs of thier necks and throw them off him before the creepily silent crowd suddenly came to life and the guy's around him produced tazers and stabbed him with them, and his whole body arched in pain, his form starting to loose shape, "AAAAARRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

JohnnyDee: "Dieeee!" He danced around with the puppets like a madman.

Selene: The giant hand tossed her up into the air again, which promted Selene to raise her hands high above her head. "Woohoo!"

Kyle: Kyle snarled at Hepz, pushing her aside and twisting on to fours and looking up at her, growl in his throat. He noticed Darren wasn't a target anymore, so he concentrated now on Hepz.

Pietro: Pietro dodged easily, his own fast movements slowing down the movements of the others, then he swung a leg out to knock Eddie off balance. Moment's later three audience members sailed at Eddie in quick succession - thrown at him by Pietro.

Jay: Jay dived on Selene, expression oddly serene and mind completely blank as he grabbed her around the waist, drawing in breath to let out a supersonic scream that would probably make her ears bleed and knock her out.

Scott: After having let go of Selene, Scott just grabbed a handfull of creepily motionless people and threw them at Eddie.

Hepzibah: Hepz's posture matched his, growling and hissing back, her tail swiping behind her furiously. She hunched low to the ground, watching his every most as her ears lay back flat threateningly.

Darren: Darren was curled up on the floor, totally defenseless as his systems were overloaded, and odly enough all he could thing of was, Kryptonite! My food is my kryptonite!

Selene: "Hey, this is actually quite..." Selene said when Jay caught her again, but was cut short by the scream that gave her an impression of what it must feel like to actually get ones mind blown.

Eddie: "...you have got to b-...", Eddie managed before having a mass of people flatten him. Pain ensued as he struggled to get free. Surely this wasn't the plan?

Jay_: The shriek was almost soundless as he released it into a needle point, going straight through Selene.

Farouk: Amahl left the cab after a far too long ride from the airport. He angrily smashed the door behind him after paying the driver and shook a fist after the car speeding off.

Farouk: "The other car would have done perfectly fine! There was no need to get a bigger car!"

Farouk: Thenhe turned around and looked at the hall...Where there weird noises coming out of it? "Oh, thos stupid children..."

Pietro: Pietro gathered more people and threw them at Eddie to keep him occupied.

Kyle: Kyle launched himself at Hepz, claws out at her.

Toxic: He dived with the girl, blood running out of her nose and ears, slamming her into the crowd below and pushing back into the air, looking for his next target.

Selene: The world started to spin around Selene as a sharp pain shot through her body. Then everything went black for a moment, until she felt the hard ground attacking her cowardly from behind.

Scott: Scott noticed the defenseless Darren and picked him up. He held him up by the head in between his index finger and thumb and started to squeeze.

Eddie: Eddie couldn't keep the men off of him, he increased his size and released a snare of toothy tendrils from his back to strike the attackers.

Farouk: He tried the door. Shut. Not surprising. Then he looked around. Sad, no one he could let run into the door for him. Oh well.

Darren: Darren's body just sort of drooped downwards limply like melting putty, the head easily squeezed flat between the giant's fingers as he struggled to stop the lights flashing.

Farouk: Farouk took a few steps backwards and then started to charge. The door stood no chance.

Hepzibah: Hepz yeowled and hissed, not even feeling the pain as Kyle grabbed her. The two rolled on the stage biting and clawing at ear other. She sunk her fangs deep into Kyle's neck deliciously and refused to let go.

Selene: "...fun," Selene finished her previous sentence after coughing up a bit of blood. She decided to take a short break.

Pietro: Sorry Eddie! Pietro thought as he piled more and more poor bystanders on top of him. It was getting to the point where he was worrying for the ones on the bottom.

Farouk: He basically rolled into the hall, having overestimated the sturdiness of the door. When he finally stopped, he struggled to get up...and saw pandemonium.

Eddie: Ed managed to look baround at his teammtes. They'd lost? No way. Eddie fell under the weight of more people. "'the fuck?!", he protested.

Farouk: and up on the stage, Johnny Dee staring at him. "This is an armani, you idiot!"

Darren: [... Fatty? Gonna bust me back down to private so fast ...]

Selene: The world simply wouldn't stop spinning, and the screeching sound was starting to make her feel angry. And why couldn't she hear a thing of what those angry goons standing above her seemed to be yelling at her face? No, this defintiely wasn't much fun anymore.

Jay: Jay hovered, the lines in the techno-organic burning brightly. Selene was down, Kyle was taking care of Hepzibah, and Eddie was under Pietro...Darren was...a puddle, and something about that made him twitch but he ignored it. There were no more thre-wait. Farouk. He frowned uncertainly.

Kyle: There was fighting, tumbling, clawing, growling and other things coming from Kyle and Hepz as they at it on the stage.

JohnnyDee: Johnny blinked as he saw the new person in the room. "Who the fuck are you?"

Farouk: He took a deep breath and glared at Dee. his cane in firm in his hand and dusting himself off. "I am your worst nightmare." He pointed at the fighters. "I am their teacher."

Eddie: Eddie peeked through the mass of men at Farouk. "...fuckin' yeah...", he smirked within his demon-like frame.

Farouk: Then he looked around. The silent crowd suddenly got up, even those that had been thrown around. Then they lined up along the walls of the hall. "And this game ends...now." And with his last words he blew away all control Dee had over anybody.

Selene: With Selene's mind pretty much lost in oddland, the subconscious part of it took over. An unpleasant looking man had his boot on her neck, enough reason for her to grab his ankle and drain his energy until he fell over.

JohnnyDee: Dee felt hundreds of connections snap at the same time. The very feeling made him stumble backwards for a moment. Then he caught himself long enough to yell at his henchmen. "SHOOT THEM!"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah slashed Kyle across the chest, looking up she saw someone her felt she should recognize. Farouk! The feral, which had full reign at the moment almost made a lunge for HIM as well.

Darren: Darren dropped from Scott's suddenly limp fingers and landed as a puddle on the floor ... right next to the speakers, a couple of tendrils grew out and attached to the wires.

Pietro: Pietro stopped, shaking his head. "Oh man... that was weird...." He blinked looking around, reassessing the situation. Then he heard Dee's yell. "Oh shit."

Scott: Scott shook his giant head and looked around. "Oh fuck..."

Jay: Jay twitched, shaking his head, then shaking it again as he seemed to...wake up, blinking and landing groggily, staggering sideways thanks to the added weight of the metal wing and nearly falling over. He rubbed his eyes. "Oh man...bad absinthe...bad absinthe..."

Kyle: Kyle blinked as he held on to Hepz and hte blood dripping down his body. "Ow?" he said.

Eddie: Eddie broke out of the mass of men with a roar. "Right! We back in the game, guys?"

Darren: After a moment hundreds of black and yellow tendrils shot over the stage, grabbing all the goons by thier ankles and yanking them over before they had a chance to fire.

Hepzibah: Looking down at Kyle, Hepz hissed at him, then stopped, taking in his scent. It was... normal again. She let out a curious mew, not able to speak at the moment her feral was so much in control.

Selene: Another thug blinked at the girl on the floor, before Dee's command finally made him snap out of it and reach for his holstered gun. She quickly gave him the same treatment as his fallen friend.

Jay: He picked himself up and looked around. "Hey, y'all started without me?" He cracked his knuckles, feeling...odd but fuck, Dee was going down. He turned and punched a goon in the face, lifting him off his feet, before grabbing him and throwing him into the arms of another.

JohnnyDee: Dee looked into the box to his feet. Most of the puppets were broken...but his most precious one was still intact. One moment later a giant roar echoed through the hall and masses of extra goons started pouring in, heavily armed with assault rifles and uzis.

Darren: Darren appeared over the edge of the stage like some kind of disco lighted, wrathful under-sea monster, "Motherfuckers!"

Selene: Feeling the energy surge through her and replenish her reserves, Selene automatically began to channel it into the injured parts of her body, greatly accelerating her healing.

Eddie: Eddie leapt up to the celing on a stream of webbing, landing upside down and observing the room; now to deal with those guns...

Pietro: Pietro blinked, "Oh crap..." He blurred, racing around the room, disarming the reinforcements and knocking them out, faster than they could see.

Selene: She got back up on her feet just in time to see the cavalry roll in. Sad that it wasn't theirs.

JohnnyDee: "Aww, come on!" He glared at the speedster. "Fucking motherfucker...KILL THEM ALL!"

Hepzibah: Hepz lept off of Kyle and crouched next to the team, flexing her claws and itching for another fight.

Kyle: Kyel saw the people with guns, and declared them baddies. He pointed at them and told Hepz, "Baddies, go"

Darren: Darren threw out his arms, turning them into two long, thick whips as started knocking them off their feet, "Fuck this shit! Sel!? You okay babe?" He called over as she stood up again.

JohnnyDee: The thugs ran towards the mutants, and on the far side of the hall a wall broke down as a grey mass of rage entered througha wall.

Pietro: A few stray shots, fired off into the crowd - not a problem. Pietro overtook the bullets and pulled the intended targets out of the way. Yeah. Running faster than the speed of sound was awesome.

Jay: "Guns! Fuckers have guns!" Jay pushed himself up into the air, a 'ting' echoing as a bullet winged off the metal. Fuck yes, of course Darren made it bulletproof! He let out a sound-missile, ripping out a chunk of floor and driving it to the goons.

Kyle: "Rematch!" Kyle yelled when he saw Mammomax.

JohnnyDee: Come on! How could they either be bulletproof or too FAST to be shot?!

Pietro: Pietro stopped long enough to shout, "I'm gonna evacuate the guests!" Then dashed off again to get the non-mutants out of the danger area.

Selene: "I'm excellent," Selene replied, commanding the two previously dropped thugs to get up again, now firmly under her control after having been drained by her. "Go play with your friend," she told them, sending them off to attack their colleagues.

Scott: Scott turned around, still tall as two elephants...A propos elephant. He leaped at Mammommax. This time around he was tall enough to be on par with the monster.

Jay: He turned in midair - oh fuck. He looked down, spotting Darren. "Grey fucker at eight o'clock, Gede." He projected - like he could miss him - and then let out a pained shout and dropped out of the sky as a bullet went through the healthy wing.

Hepzibah: Nodding, Hepz lunged into the crowd, growling as she took out one 'baddie' after another after another. She hissed as a bullet passed through her shoulder. Stopping a moment, she watched it heal, then launched into the fight again. Thank you Magnus...

Eddie: Eddie aimed an arm at the group of gunmen and sprayed a miasma of black tendrils down, whipping up what weapons he could. "Damnit...", he spat low, couldn't get 'em all!

Darren: The bullets shot through Darren's body, the holes closing over instantly and he didn't even seem to notice them as five guys at a time were picked up and tossed like paper confetti.

JohnnyDee: Slowly it felt like he was on the bad side of this battle, so Johnny started slowly melting into the shadows, giving the remaining mutants that were on his paylist the command to attack too.

Darren: "Glad to know it, sweetheart," Darren called back, walking towards her slowly.

Pietro: Pietro took time to disarm a few more goons with guns as he whizzed past, removing the guests to outside the walls.

Jay: Jay checked it - the hole was only through the skin part, not the bone, but fuck did it hurt - before wrapping the metal wing around him as he spotted guns. Fuck, he wasn't fucking impervious to bullets like the rest. What did he do?!

Eddie: "Jay!", Eddie growled, watching the red angel fall. He leapt down to the ground and started for him.

Kyle: Kyle went at some of the 'baddies', taking them down and pretty much keeping his distance from elephant man. Especially vomiting distance.

Selene: "Playtime's over, bitches." Selene jumped into action, pouncing a few of the remainind guards to drain them and take them over.

Pietro: Having gotten rid of all of the guns and the civilians, Pietro paused to check over the situation again.

Darren: "You okay babe, need any help?" Darren asked as he reached her.

Eddie: Eddie stopped as he was hit by a random girl with incredible strength. He climbed to his feet as the short haired brawler taunted him with a 'bring it' hand. "Want some of this?", he sneered, tongue lashing.

Selene: "Anything under control so far," Selene replied, wiping a bit of blood from her nose. The guards under her control formed a protective circle around her. "But thanks for asking."

Jay: Jay spread the metal wing, catching someone with it and hearing the satisfying sound of someone hitting the floor hard. It didn't sound like someone he knew, and someone else got a kick to the face that could have taken out a wall. "Ah only have one motherfuckin' wing left! Do not fuckin' make me hafta have BOTH fake!"

Darren: "Cool, you need me just holla, I'm gonna go take tall, grey and fugly," he gave her a quick kiss before leaning up into the air, firing off his thrusters as he did so, "Yo! Elephant man!?" Damn ... can be more creative then that, can't I?

Eddie: Eddie's form shrank as he charged the girl with a combo of kicks, she wasn't quick, but the punch that connected with his stomach hurt like hell.

Pietro: He barely had time to register the rapidly approaching shape before it hit him, slamming him into a wall. "Ow..." he dodged the supersonic fist, hearing the crunch just by his left ear. "Oh well what do you know? You're like me? ... Excellent." He ducked another hit, "Catch me if you can!"

Jay: A mutant with red spikes in his knuckles leapt at him, and Jay growled, standing his ground, wings spread. Before the guy got to him, he brought the metal one round, knocking him to the side, then jumped him. After that, it was a typical barroom brawl, the pair landing hard punches as they tried to get the upper hand.

Scott: Scott reveived a might blow on his chin. Damnit, why couldn't he keep this thing down? "Stop sassing, start hitting!," he shouted at Darren.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah kept the assault on, never stopping. If a mutant she was fighting didn't seem affected by her claws, she used her pheromones to 'distract' them then took them out. She was angry and blind with hate as she killed and maimed everything and everyone she could get her claws on.

Darren: The giant turned to look at him, "Eat this!?" Darren declared, flying into his face and hitting him in the mouth with his full strength, sometimes you just couldn't beat the classics.

Kyle: As Kyle was clawing and biting a guy who wouldn't stay down, he suddenly felt something incredibly hard hit him. He yelped and landed on his side and scrambled back up. A mutant with concrete skin stood there. "I know you, didn't I win the last match?" He said. Clearly the guy seemed angry about it.

Eddie: Eddie felt his skull had snapped as the femme fatale met his fanged face with a fist. Roaring, he blasted her with a splash of webbing, rendering her immobile and strung her up with a throw to the celing. "Who's the daddy, bitch!", he laughed.

Selene: Darren had barely left, when her involuntary protectors where hit by bright flash and cracking lighting, dropping all of them to the ground in the blink of an eye. Selene turned to face an obese man, standing there and grinning at her.

Jay: Finally, after a punch that stunned him and left red blood splattered down his face and chest from his nose, he punched the guy hard in the jaw - and the mutant went limp. Taking a deep breath, he pushed himself up onto his feet. "Who's next!" He roared, before staggering a little. "C'mon!" Oooh...maybe he should wait a moment...his vision was tunnelling.

Mammommax: Mammommax struggled to keep up on his feet, but he still managed. In pure rage he grabbed one of the mutants around him, it was a spiky one. Then he bitchslapped Darren with them.

Pietro: Pietro led the other speedster on a merry dance around the room, each of them out manouvering the other enough to be annoying. Then he got a hit in... well a kick. And given his extra leg strength and the speed at which he was moving, it was a miracle the other guy got up again - once he'd dug himself out of the wall.

Darren: Darren flew back into the wall, leaving a crater, and pushed himself off with a growl, the urge to just use his energy draining power and drain this fucker to dust was overwhelming.

Eddie: A blast of heat knocked Eddie over, he turned to see a muscular male with a glowing hand. "Da' was my missus, you skinny bitch!", he yelled.

Selene: Selene cocked her head while she watched the big guy channel arcs of lightning through his arms, sparks dancing over his spherical body and illuminating a number of lights, which actually seemed to be part of his outfit. "Really now," Selene demanded to know, shaking her head.

Darren: He pushed the stunned mutant off him and used his power to increase his size till he was the same as the other two mutants, he made the cracking knuckles gesture as he walked over, "I took you down before, big guy, I can do it again."

Pietro: Pietro sighed, "Just stay down!" He yelled at the other mutant - too fast for anyone but them to understand. But aparently he wasn't going to listen to the advice. Fine. Pietro hit the guy as fast as he could, one fist after another until he stopped moving. He was still alive, just unconscious. Pietro shook himself.

Jay: Jay sat on the stage heavily, head in his hands as he tried to will the room to stop spinning. Someone sat next to him and patted his back. "Yeah...it's kinda shit, ain't it?" He looked up, expecting a friend, just in time to watch someone become his exact double. "...Oh fuck y'all."

Eddie: Eddie took three more ultra-heated blasts before webbing his opponent's hands and leaping at him, dropkicking him over. "You ain't my type either, asshole."

Pietro: Pietro took another look around, barreling into another group of mutants. They didn't have a hope of dodging him.

Selene: Selene launched herself at the sparkling mutant, only to find herself intercepted by another bolt of lighting. She was send flying against the nearest wall, the electric current having soundly ruined her hairstyle.

Eddie: Eddie took a quick look around after webbing the loudmouthed T.K.O he was facing to stop him spitting abuse. Who to save? Who to save...

Scott: Scott and Mammommax kept exchanging thundering hits that caused enough air pressure to burst people's eardrums.

Jay: He backed up, still a little unsteady, ducking the metal wing. "Fuckin'...fuck." He licked his lips, tasting blood, landing a punch on the...thing's chest. His next punch was caught and then returned to the stomach, making him double over - which just gave him the chance to shoulder-barge him.

Eddie: Selene or Jay...Eddie smirked in his mask, looking up at the main combat. "NOT getting involved in THAT."

Kyle: Usually Kyle was the one leaping on people, but oddly enough, the concrete commando guy was going tstraight for him. Kyle swiped at him, and his claws just made a couple scratch marks on the hard skin. Next thing he knew, the guy yanked and twisted and threw Kyle.

Darren: The mammoth mutant punched Darren, so Darren punched back ... and it seemed to end up as a giant, three way boxing match.

Pietro: Pietro dashed over to Selene, "You alright there?"

Jay: He headbutted the other him, making himself go crosseyed. Oooh...dat was a mistake... Jay staggered back, then found himself on the floor from the metal wing. That shit huuuurt.

Selene: "You're no match for Dynamo, little girl," the fat guy said, laughing as he stepped closer. Selene's eyes narrowed, feeling insulted by such a stupid nickname. "I'm perfectly fine, thank you," she told Pietro, getting up again.

Jay: He looked up in time to see the other mutant jump him, hand grabbing his jaw. Fuck! His vision was swimming too much to fight back.

Darren: Darren put on a fake, english accent, "Queensbury rules, 'ey old chap?" He got smacked where his groin should be, "Oooh, guess not," so he stamped on the other mutant's foot and eletrocuted him.

Eddie: Eddie nodded to himself. With a web, a forwards flip and a drop-punch, the mutant on Jay fell limp.

Pietro: Pietro looked at the round crackling guy, "Wow, you couldn't think of a better name for yourself?" He shook his head, "All yours, Sel..." He grinned, gave Sel a salute then dashed off to play distraction to some more mutants.

Jay: Jay fell back, panting, closing his eyes at Eddie's feet. He groaned, hand going over his nose.

Farouk: Now, how had this turned out like the giant mess Farouk was seeing in front of him? And he couldn't really do anything about it. Emotions and thoughts were all over the place, nothing to control there. So he decided to let a guy in a suit that carried a rocket launcher fall over his cane. "Naughty naughty..."

Eddie: "You ok handsome?", Eddie asked Jay, throwing the other mutant asside.

Eddie: "...ah.", Eddie smiled.

Jay: He looked up, trying to focus on Eddie. "Yeah. Ah'm fine...Ah think...need a hand up..."

Scott: Scott gave his opponent a huge slap over the head, breaking off one of his tusks. "There ya go, mate!"

Eddie: Eddie obliged, hand helping Jay up and receeding his mask to show his face. "Wanna fall back?", he asked.

Darren: "That's real ivory, we could make a fortune!" Darren declared, managing to get the guy in a headlock.

Scott: "Look out!" He saw Mammommax' mouth open, ready to expulse a stream of burning acid again.

Jay: "...Oui..." He put his hand over Eddie's shoulders when he realised his legs were wobbily. "Prefer 'handsome' t' angel, man."

Selene: "Why so angry, big man," Selene asked, putting on a smirk. "There's no need to fight, is there?" She glanced around, casually picking up a glass from a nearby table, having miraculously survided the fight until now. A quick sniff confirmed it to be filled with a rest of potent booze. "Why not rather gor for a drink?"

Darren: "Ah-ah-ah!" Darren shifted around so he was behind the guy ... but arms under chin? He let go and jumped back.

Darren: Nearly stepping on Hepzibah in the process, not that she noticed, pinwheeling from person to person in a flying, feral ball of fury.

JohnnyDee: Johnny was hurrying through the sewers, getting away from the crapfest his business had turned into as fast as possible. At least he had something quite valuable with him and knew the perfect person to sell it too. And while he vanished into the darkness, the psychic link of his doll weakened...

Eddie: Eddie held Jay in one hand, swinging on a web across the room with the other. "Frankly? I'll call you what you like...", he winked at Jay.

Selene: Her grin threw Lightning-Lad out of the loop, who gave her a puzzled look. Selene, on the other hand, simply tossed the glass at him. As expected, he blasted it mid air. And as expected, the powerful current and heat ignited the alcohol, dowsing her oppenent in flame.

Mammommax: Maxwell stopped struggling, blinked, and looked around. "Why are you hitting meeee?!" He cried with the voice of maybe a six year old. "Where is my mommmmyyyyy?!"

Darren: "..." Darren just stopped at that.

Pietro: "Nice one!" Pietro stopped long enough to compliment Selene, then winced as something hit him in the back of his head. "Ow." He turned around and charged at the person responsible. Stopping half way when Mammommax started talking. "What the.....?"

Scott: "What the...?" Scott had planned to pummel his opponent with hits while he was caught up, but now he just stood still.

Selene: "You sure aren't shining too brightly for all that energy, are you?" Selene watched him run in circles, flailing about to extinguish his burning costume.

Kyle: Kyle and Concrete Cad was clawing and punching eachother, then the guy just backed off. It took Kyle a second to notice that he wasn't fighting anymore. In fact, everyone was stopping the fighting. "What's going on?"

Mammommax: He pulled on Darren's arm, giving him big and teary eyes. "Where's uncle Johnny? I want chocolate!"

Jay: "Y'all do an' Ah'll kick yer ass, couillon." Jay slurred as he sagged gratefully. He'd managed to kick ass, but he didn't have any superhuman enduarance, healing or strength like the rest...the fighting had simply taken its toll. He was tired and had taken a lot of hits.

Darren: Darren opened his mouth, then shut it, then opened it again, "... What the fuckety fuck fuck!?" He demanded the universe at large, leaning back as he was tugged, "this a a joke right?"

Eddie: Eddie landed, taking Jay near to the door. "You wanna wait here?"

Pietro: Pietro raied an eyebrow, "I don't think so...?" he looked at Darren.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah rounded around on another enemy as the tiny part of higher brain functions saw the others slowing. Ears ticking, she climbed up on the table and watched, her head tilted to one side.

Selene: Now Selene regreted having thrown a perfectly fine drink away, and instead took the time to sort her hair back out, which was still standing up from the electric shock she had received earlier.

Farouk: Amahl walked over to group of baffled fighters, the fight around hims till raging on. He looked Mammommax into the eyes. A quick scan...This is a mutated pre-schooler...There won't be any more danger from him...

Jay: Jay sank to the floor, wings sagged and curled around him, fingers pinching his broken nose as he leant forward, blood still dripping slowly onto the floor. "Oui...Ah'll stay here..." He said indistinctly.

Farouk: "Hey Maxwell." He smiled at the mutant child and produced a bonbon out of his pocket. "Want to go back home?" He smiled again, stasfiedly this time, when Mam-...Maxwell nodded eagerly.

Pietro: Pietro walked over to Jay and tapped him on the shoulder, "Er... want me to get something for.... that...?" he gestured at the general mess the other guy was in.

Eddie: Eddie looked at Jay with a frown, he nodded, turning to look at what was happening. Now there was a child?

Jay: "Huh?" Jay looked up. "Oh...non...well...oui, jus' a drink...if dat's alright..."

Darren: Darren blinked, mouth still hanging open, one hand held up with a finger pointed like he was tryng to think of something to say, all he could think of was Pity his poor mother ...

Kyle: Kyle looked around, searching for a familiar face and then headed over to Hepz. A guy intercepted him and was about to punch him, but Kyle just Shoved the guy to the floor. "Stop fighting." he told him and walked on towards Hepz.

Scott: Scott shrunk back down and looked at Farouk. "Who the fudge areyou?"

Pietro: "No problem, I'm sure there's a few bottles that didn't get broken..." he dashed off, moments later he came back with some scotch, "Here you go..." he cracked the bottle open. Then looked over at the rest of the group, scanning the crowd again.

Hepzibah: Hepz jumped off the table and found her way to Kyle. She was starting to come down from her 'high'. "What the fuck?" she asked, disjointedly him as she crouched next to Fido.

Kyle: "I dunno." Was Kyle's reply. "Glad it stopped."

Eddie: "Well, this has been fun...", Eddie said, surveying the damage. "Guys! Where's Dee at?"

Farouk: Farouk looked around, ignoring Scott. The situation seemed mainly under control. "The plane is on its way, we're getting a lift out soon. We'll take the mutants with us, the...buyers will be left here." The tone of his voice indicated that he had wanted to do a bit more to them.

Selene: Selene, finally having extinguished poor Mr. Sparkles, had used the opportunity to drain some of his energy in the process, thereby getting him under her control. He might have been stupid, but he seemed useful enough for now.

Scott: "Oh fuck!," is what Scott yelled at Eddie. "We lost Dee!"

Darren: Well, no more fighting at least, he shrunk back down as well, grabbed a bottle of champagn that reamined undamaged on the stage and went over to Selene, "... Ever feel like you've slipped into a paralel universe where nothing ever makes sense?" he asked, uncorcking the bottle and taking a very long drink before offering it too her.

Pietro: Pietro looked around, spotting the feline mutant that was being auctioned at the start, he headed over to her to check she was okay.

Jay: Jay took it gratefully, taking a healthy swig before wetting his hand with it and cleaning the break in his nose with it with a hiss, then all the other wounds, before splashing half the bottle on the bullet hole in his wing. He stunk like a brewery, but at least the wounds were clean. Then he drank the rest.

Selene: She turned around to see what the other were doing, when the wailing sounds coming from outside were getting louder.

Eddie: Eddie shook his head, form returning to suave suit-clad man. "...they always seem to."

Kyle: Kyle turned sad. "There's no bottles of champagne left for me." he told Hepz, hand absently coming down on her back and stroked her.

Selene: "Every time I wake up in the morning," Selene replied, taking the offered bottle from Darren.

Hepzibah: "We can raid the mini bar at the hotel before we leave," she answered, purring slightly and starting to feel a little calmer as he petted her. "I need a shower..."

Farouk: "We'll have to let Dee go for now." He listened to the sirens clsoing in on them. "The police is showing up."

Darren: "Right ... that's okay then," Darren twitched a little at the loss of Dee, he'd have to wait another time it seems.

Eddie: Eddie's senses perked up. "Ah...cops.", he looked down at Jay, "Gonna want a pick-up?"

Jay: Jay looked up. He felt like shit, blue skin starting to turn purple in places - in fact, there wasn't many places that weren't bruised. He smirked at Eddie tiredly. "Depends how y'all mean dat, man." But he nodded, holding out an arm. "Jus' get me to d' plane, yeah?"

Kyle: Kyle sniffed himself. "Me too." he told Hepz.

Farouk: "Darren, turn into something that can carry us all and bring us out of here."

Pietro: Pietro patted the feline mutant he was checking up on, trying to calm her down - assuring her and the others gathered about that they were going to help.

Eddie: Without delay, Eddie lifted Jay into his arms. "We need to go, gallants!", he reminded the group.

Darren: "Huh?" Darren finished taking a swig of his drink, "Oh ... um, sure? Flying aircraft carrier?"

Selene: "Oh yes, we're all going to ride Darren out of here," Selene said, flashing a grin before she took a good swallow out of the bottle.

Farouk: "Yes. Hurry up."

Jay: "Hey - hey! Ah ain' no fuckin' dame, galette, Ah can walk!"

Hepzibah: "Just remember, I get air sick," she warned Darren.

Selene: "Oh, and we should make sure the poor mutants who where about to get sold off are fine," she suggested. "I'm sure they're feeling lost and helpless right now..."

Eddie: "I like you like this, Jay-jay.", Eddie grinned.

Darren: Darren did as he was bade, his form stretching out under thier feet to cover the whole floor, then up to form the inside of a giant plane, complete with seats.

Eddie: "Well shit, Daz is a starship?!", Eddie laughed.

Kyle: "Where's Darren's exits?" Kyle suddenly found himself asking.

Pietro: Pietro looked over at Kyle, "That was a mental image I could have done without..." he shook his head, gesturing the other mutants to sit down.

Jay: Jay growled, but he was too bruised and dizzy to argue, feathered wing wrapping around Eddie's back for anchorage automatically. "Ah'm gonna make y'all hurt for dis." He muttered. "...Hey, Ah'm inside Darren..." For some reason, this struck him as incredibly funny, and he started to laugh.

Darren: And in the drivers seat was sat mohawked Darren, his back melded into his chair, "Located at the front and back, bro," he said.

Selene: "I wonder if he also has a mile-high club on board," Selene said as she followed the others.

Farouk: "And off we go." Farouk entered the rear of Darren carefully.

Eddie: Eddie climbed within Darren; Jesus, that was weird. "L-lets...", he smirked awfully.

Hepzibah: "Don't ask," she smirked at Kyle. She found and empty seat and curled up tight in it. She morphed back into her human form so the blood on her would set in her white fur. "Where are the air bags?"

Jay: "Put me down." Jay was still giggling, the adreneline and tension making it near-impossible to stop. "Hey! Daz! Dis mean Ah'm finally sittin' in y'all's lap?"

Darren: "Just please don't barf on me," Darren pleaded as he waited for everyone to get settled, "gonna have to have to take out the roof as we, everyone cool with that?"

Pietro: Pietro sat down amongst the other mutants, "Not our warehouse..." he replied to Darren.

Hepzibah: "I'm trying dude," she grimaced at Darren.

Eddie: "Awesome, go!", Eddie prompted him.

Darren: Darren grew a couple of guns and blasted through the roof to make a big enough hole for him to take off and fired his thrusters.

Kyle: Sitting still, Kyle started to wonder if airplane Darren has an airplane name.

Jay: "Make it so, number one!" Jay couldn't stop laughing. It hurt, he hurt, he was tired and it wasn't even funny. Adreneline plus scotch was probably a bad idea.

[Edited on 5-7-2010 by Slarti]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen