Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

3/21 Game: Danger Fthagn!

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: March 25th.

Anna: Anna caught her pencil with her teke as it made a bid for freedom off the side of the table. She brought it back to her and stuck it in her mouth for safe keeping. She frowned and used her pen to cross something out before flicking through her books to find the right sentence. She knew it didn't look right.

Jay: Jay was curled up on a seat near an open window, supposedly studying with his wings wrapped around him, but his face had long since met the pages, dozing in the warm comfort of his cucoon. He hadn't slept properly since the ethics class and it was starting to show.

Selene: Selene had gathered more sewing supplies and constructed a makeshift fort out of cloth on the edges of her chair. She had animated a number of needles and threads, slowly turning the partly finished doll in her hands while the tools did their work.

J: J sat in front of the couch, watching cartoons as he read through his math book, working problems between glances at the screen.

Kitty: Lola hopped about the floor sniffing here and there, testing the limits of her tether. Kitty laid out in the easy chair holding the remote and watching TV lazily; it felt strange not to have homework due for once.

Jay: One of Jay's feet twitched as he shifted, pulling it into his cucoon and murmuring something, wings tighting around him.

Anna: Anna heard a crunch and realised she was chewing the pencil she opened her mouth and let it drop out where it promptly rolled onto the floor. She sighed and ducked after it. Stupid pencils conspiring against her.

Selene: Selene glanced down at one of the two books cradled in her lap, reading over the pattern for this doll she tried to make. She then glanced at the other book, which supposedly explained what the first book tried to tell her. Eventually, after much frowning, she decided to wing it.

Selene: Then an annoying alarm sound cut through the air, disrupting her concentration to the point where she accidentally stabbed her own finger with one of the animated needles. Selene cursed and swatted at the offending pointy object.

J: Quickly finishing up the last of the problems he'd put off last night he folded the book and put it back into his bag. "Done!" He checked his watch, "Lets see... 200 problems... 2 episodes of Phineas and Ferb... 30 minutes... Averaged about 3 problems a minute." He smiled and started to climb onto the couch as the alarm sounded. "What alarm is that?" He asked, his hands going up to cover his ears.

Anna: Anna banged her head on the underside of the table. "Fuck... Ow... What's that sound?" She sat up and got off her chair, "The tv on too loud?" Sounded like Star Trek....

Kitty: Kitty sprang up at the alarm. Fire?! Tornado?! Mutant hunter?? She wasn't sure, pulling on Lola's tether, she leaned down to catch the bunny as it leapt into her arms. "What's that?"

Jay: Jay snorted awake at the alarm. "D' fu-?" He looked around blearily, sitting up and resettling his wings. "Wasn' asleep..."

Selene: Selene winced at the aggressive alarm. "Sounds like we're under attack from the Romulans or Klingons or convention visitors on a nerdrage that got out of hand," she commented, pretty certain about which staff members had picked that sound.

Anna: Anna rubbed her head, looking around. Wasn't Star Trek on the tv. "Ow... what's going on?" She went to the door and poked her head out into the hall. No one seemed to have broken the front door down....

J: "That alarm sounds suspiciously like something from Star Trek..." He stood up and started towards the hallway, trying to figure out where it was coming from. He saw Anna poke her head out down the hall, "Hey! What's that sound!?"

Anna: "An alarm?" Anna replied, "Doesn't seem to be anything happening up here though..." she stepped into the hall properly.

Selene: The annoying alert was interrupted by a female voice, announcing an unauthorized tampering with the Danger Room.

Anna: "Oh there, that's more helpful..." Anna kicked her shoes and socks off and headed for the stairs.

J: "Where is it..." He cut off and listened to the voice. "Ah... Ok. Answers that question..." He looked back into the room at Kitty, "Want to go check it out?"

Jay: Jay blinked up, finally realising it wasn't a cruel attempt at interrupting his naptime and picked himself up. "Didn' Bobby an' Darren lock dat off?"

Selene: "First of all, let's see if we can switch this off, for the sake of the sorry bits that remain of our sanity." Selene got to her feet, grabbed her sewing needles (just in case), and stepped out to the hallway to one of the computer panels.

Kitty: Covering Lola's ears, Kitty gave the invisible voice a worried look. "That can't be good... Yeah, I think we should. Let me put Lola up," she nodded at J. Levitating through the ceiling she was back in less than minute.

Jay: Jay stood, stretching out his wings with a yawn, the joints cracking, before glancing at his books and heading for the door. "Prob'ly just a rat or somethin' gnawin' a wire, right?"

Kitty: "I don't think Hepzibah tolerates rats inside the house - aside from Mr and Mrs. Drakes' pet mice," Kitty nodded, chewing a nail and stepping into the hallway.

Anna: Anna stopped at the stairs and frowned, they'd be useless in a fire drill. She rolled her eyes and hurried down.

J: J waited for Kitty and nodded, "Yeah, I've never seen a rat in this school besides the ones in the cages..." Now that she was back he started to head down to the DR to see what the problem was.

Jay: Jay shrugged. "Dunno with dis place." He rubbed an eye, heading down the stairs and yawning. "Ah know Bobby has d' mice, where do y'all think my molted feathers go?"

Selene: Selene punched some of the buttons, provoking some beeps and boops, but eventually was rewarded with glorious silence. "Better," she sighed, before turning back to the others to follow them downstairs. "Since no alert was triggered for the outside, my bet is on someone deliberately trying to ruin our free day."

Darren: Darren was standing in front of the door's to the DR, both arms held out infront of him and transformed into writhing, techno-organic tendrils that were in the process of forcing thier way into the gap between the doors, pushing them open with a protesting scream from both the metal and alarms.

Anna: Anna heard the voices behind her and sped up a little, pulling off a couple of tops because she didn't need to worry about extra layers right now. the less clothes to lose if she had to shift to gas, the better.

Darren: His enegry lines were glowing through the surface of his skin and clothes, a sickly green.

Anna: Anna slid to a stop at the end of the hall. "Woah...."

Kitty: Kitty grinned at Jay, "I was always curious where your feathers went... but I felt weird asking." She sighed as they were finally met with silence. "Oh..." She stopped next to Anna and stared.

Selene: Selene frowned at the sound of screeching metal. "Maybe I'm wrong, though..." She peeked over Anna's shoulder, her eyebrows immediately arching upwards.

Jay: Jay scratched the back of his head and then pulled his hair into a ponytail. "Still reckon it's a chewed...wire..." He reached the corridor with the DR in and paused. "...Dat ain't right." He narrowed his eyes at Darren. "His lines ain't meant to be dat colour. Trust me, Ah know."

J: J made his way down to the DR, seeing Darren holding the door open, "Oh man... What are you doing?"

Anna: "Er... Darren?" Anna called, chewing her lip.

Selene: "Darren," Selene asked, cautiously heading towards him through the corridor.

Darren: Darren's head didn't move, but he spoke, "Ah ... the little hackers return to try a-and hamper our efforts beloved ..."

Kitty: "Darren? What's wrong??" Kitty stepped forward; this was her friend after all.

Jay: Oh shit he knew that voice! "Motherfucker!" He grabbed Kitty.

Selene: "Hackers?" Selene frowned, assuming that Darren had addressed her. "Who's hacking at what?"

Anna: Anna froze. That voice was eerily familar. And not in a good way.

Kitty: Kitty shrieked as Jay pulled her back. "Jay!? What's wrong??"

J: "Woah... That does not sound good..." He heard the stories from the last time the DR had flipped out, and started to put it together.

Jay: He peered harder at Darren. "D' 'malfunction' in d' Danger Room called us 'hackers' remember?"

Kitty: Kitty paled and stood next to J. "Oh no... it's got ahold of Darren..."

Anna: Anna gave Darren a small telekinetic nudge, "Darren?"

Darren: "W-what shall we do, beloved? Beloved? These sentinals th-that wish to b-b-bar our way to Wonderland?" The door was forced open at last and Darrebn turned around, his eyes glowing the same sickly green, "do not a-aproach, you will be terminated."

Selene: This version of Darren was even scarier than the Hiding-in-the-woods-Darren she had encountered in the aftermath of the whole DR ordeal. Selene stopped, but also didn't retreat. "Do you recognize me," she asked.

Anna: That didn't sound good either. Anna looked at the others and shrugged helplessly.

Jay: Jay stared helplessly at Darren, unsure what to do - how the hell had the...computer got him? He gnawed his lip. "Oh fuck y'all." He pushed his way to the front - no one fucked with his friend and he was so going to ignore the sick panic that was the same when Jill was shot...

Darren: Darren held out his hand in responce to the telekinicese, and fire out a nudge of his own, an energy blast aimed right at Anna.

Kitty: Kitty screamed as Darren shot at Anna. "Darren!! Darren we're your friends! Stop it!"

Anna: Anna eeped and exploded into gas out of instinct.

Anna: She assured the others.

Darren: "We k-know you, B-Black Widow, you are m-my rival for the beloved ... y-you are akin to the insec-c-ct you are n-named for." Darren said in a monotone, "we know all of you, pathetic sacks of skin and bone ... so fragile ..."

Jay: "Fuck you, y'all ain't Darren." Jay balled his fists. "Let go of him! He ain't yours!"

Anna: Anna retorted, knowing it probably couldn't hear her.

J: "Oh man..." J took hold of Kitty's hand, (Not for comfort, but safety...) J watched all that was happening, not knowing what to do, his powers didn't work on computers.

Selene: Selene instantly jumped to the side when Darren shot at Anna. "Darren!" Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him. "I know this is not you, but whatever is inside you, it's scaring me and making me angry."

Anna: She drifted back into her clothing, reforming but still staying semi-gaseous and therefore mostly intangible.

Kitty: Kitty nodded and phased them both. Selene projected to the others.

Anna: she frowned, her features distorted slightly in the shifting gas.

J: HE offered, his mind racing through ideas.

Jay: "No it ain't, y' stupid virus, he's our friend!"

Anna: "Hey! That's Darren's body! Get your own!" Anna yelled at the voice.

Jay: He had a plan, but it was risky - but he was not losing his best friend, fuck no, not now.

Kitty: Kitty looked at Jay and nodded briefly. She squeezed J's hand and let go.

Darren: Danger just smiles at Anna, as Darren's fingers enlonged into wicked, sharp claws, "You are n-no match for Danger and W-warlock."

Anna: "You can't hurt me, you stupid machine." Anna told it.

Jay:

J: J squeezed back,

Anna: Her form shimmered again.

Selene: "Let's see about that, shall we," Selene replied, glaring at the possessed Darren. "That's my boyfriend you're talking about. It's me who has to put up with him and I who married him in a voodoo ceremony. So his ass is most definitely mine."

Kitty: Getting ready to sprint, Kitty covered her ear and waitied

J: J covered his ears wit hhis hands.

Jay: Jay knew this was going to hurt. Oh well. He took a deep breath, wings flaring, before narrowing his voice and letting out a high shriek that almost ripped the air apart as it headed straight for Darren's body - hopefully it would be enough to destabilise him a little - before following it and tackling the guy hard.

Selene: Selene covered her ears when she got Jay's message, preparing to act. She wasn't sure what she could do, but that shouldn't stop her from trying something.

Darren: Danger increased her density, the force of the blast only making her tip back slightly and effortlessly she swiped her left hand up, tearing through Jay's chest and tossing him back at the group like a rag doll, "Next?"

Kitty: Kitty shot off down the hall covering the distance between them in record time. Leaping at Darren, she wrapped her arms around him and phased the techno-mutant, trying to break the link to Danger. "I'm sorry Darren!!" she scream, drowned out by Jay's scream.

J: J felt the air vibrate as he could visibly see the sound smash into Darren. The preasure in the room made his ears pop though the covering, but managed to stay on his feet. He ran a ways down the hall, taking a defensive stance incase Kitty's gambit didnt work.

Anna: Anna released her form and went straight for Jay, She told him,

Selene: The soundwaves affected her sensitive ears despite any attempts to block them out, making Selene feel dizzy for a moment. Despite this distraction, she tried to focus her telekinetic powers around Darren's limbs in an effort to immobilize him.

Jay: Jay barely made a sound as he was flung back, hands over his chest and blood running out of his mouth and nose as he hit the floor and slid, stopped by the wall, leaving a trail of blood and feathers. He coughed, blearily staring at Darren before falling unconcious.

Darren: Danger was the perfect machine within the perfect body, she could react faster, as Shadowcat phased she let out a large eletrical charge into the girl's body.

Anna: Anna couldn't possess Jay while he was unconscious or risk falling unconscious herself so she did her best for him in her current form, healing the worst wounds and slowing the bleeding. His own accelerated healing should cover the rest.

Selene: Selene ignored what happened with Jay and Kitty, grimacing as she tried to strengthen her hold on Darren's body.

Kitty: Kitty shrieked and spasmed in agony as mega wattage of electricity shot through her, throwing her off Darren and slamming her against the wall.

J: J ran forward and sent his electricity into Kitty as well, drawing out the charge from Danger almost as fast as the lightening bolt itself. He sent through the link.

Anna: Anna condensed her form enough to yell. "You bitch!" At Danger and send another telekinetic shove at her, before she dispersed again.

Kitty: Everything was black. Somewhere, she heard J's voice asking her something. She mumbled, trying to make her limbs work again, still spasming and twitching.

Darren: After that it was simple a case of reverting to the semi-liquid form to escape the Black Widow's clutches. Danger slid to the floor and oozed under Selene's feet into the DR.

J: He shot back, still drawing out more of the charge, the electricity visible on his body as small bolts ran across his skin. He hacked into her system, putting her into an instant deep sleep, and then bringing her back to conciousness. she moved over to them, forming an almost solid tendril and placing it on Kitty's arm.

Darren: "I poccess all your data, you are no match f-for D-Danger." The voice came from the DR as the doors started to close sluggishly behind her.

Selene: Selene was reminded of the futility of trying to trap someone who could shift his body at will. Her concentration disrupted, she glanced down when Darren's form collapsed, thereby avoiding both her and Anna's telekinetic attack. With the initial target out of the way, however, Anna's shove hit something after all, and knocked Selene off her feet.

Anna: Anna would have facepalmed if she had a face or a palm right now.

Kitty: Kitty felt someone in her mind and at her side. "Wha...." She shook her head as J rebooted her systems and Anna sent healing through her. "I...I'm-I'm ok... D-darren?" She sat up and reached for both of them. "Did we stop Danger??"

Anna: Anna let out a mental sigh and used the tendril to gesture to the DR,

J: "Not yet." He took her hand and smiled, Least Kitty's fine...

Selene: Selene rolled around and got to her feet, staring after Daren's form as this thing abducted him into the DR.

Anna:

J: "Can you stand?" He asked her, "Think Selene is going to need all the help she can get in there..." He said with a grim look as Selene ran headlong in.

Kitty: "We have to get him." She still wasn't sure why she wasn't dead. It was obvious Danger had meant to kill her.

Darren: The techno-organic puddle slithered up to a control pannel and tiny tendrils shot out, interfacing with it. Energy lines, now a much brighter, acidic green started to spread across the empty walls from the pannel.

J: J pulled her up to her feet.

Anna:

Kitty: Kitty nodded and grabbed J by the hand rephasing him. It was a trade off for Anna to be certain. Kitty ran inside the DR.

Selene: "What makes you think I'll let you play tricks on me," Selene yelled, launching herself at Darren with superhuman speed. She lashed out at the alien form with all her strength. "And how dare you hurt my friend! Leave hurting people to me - I'm the psychotic one here, bitch!"

Anna: Wow, how did she end up the responsible one? Maybe it was an age thing...?

Darren: The walls started to take on a dark, rusty appearance, the floor turning to corrigated metal, and the woman's face appeared on the wall, "Pathetic wretches, you are no match for me, he i-is m-mine."

J: J followed Kitty inside, holding tightly to her hand incase any attack would floor him.

Anna: Anna swirled over their heads, her vision extending all around her in this form.

Darren: "W-Warlock is m-mine, h-he will remain w-with me, in our Eden," Danger rudely searched his mind, pleased at the sheer amount of monsters there.

Darren: Her head started to push out of the wall, followed by a scarred, naked torso, where the waist should be was another female torso, and so on and so on, like a disgusting human centipeed.

Anna: Ewwwwww.... creepy robot lady.

Kitty: "Let him go! We are not going to let you have him!!" Kitty screamed back angrily. "You shouldn't even be here! You're nothing but a computer accident. You don't even really exsist!!"

Selene: All of Selene's efforts proved pretty much futile. She knew Darren was immune to most of her abilities, and whatever effect this strange eGhost had on him certainly didn't make things easier. "Screw your Eden," she snarled, getting back to her feet after Darren had tossed her off again. "He's coming with me."

Anna: Anna looked over at the centipede thing,

Kitty:

Selene: "E-waste," Selene replied and stepped in front of the mechanical monstrosity.

Darren: More things started to grow out of the wall, also female figures that seemed to be wearing old fashioned diving suits, armed with harpoon.

Anna: She pulled her clothing in through the door with her teke and pushed her form into it, again staying mostly gaseous. "That is the weirdest thing I've ever seen..."

Kitty: "I think I preferred Disney World and the fire breathing dragon," Kitty gave J a tight smile.

Darren: The centipeed monster shrieked and dove forwards, a toothfilled maw split the head in two as the thing lunged for Selene, the diving women swinging thier harpoons and shrieking towards the others.

Selene: So she had no idea what she was actually doing, but that barely mattered to Selene at this point. What mattered was that this thing had taken her boyfriend and hurt her friends. She was angry, confused, and scared. A quite dangerous combination when coupled with a fragile mind.

Anna: Anna threw a telekinetic blast at the harpoon-wielding women to see if it'd have any effect.

J: "Me too..." He said quickly, eyeing up all the monsters appearing. "Oh man..." He sent a blast of the left over electricity into one of the on rushing 'divers', a hole in its chest from the blast.

Selene: Selene channeled her stored energy to augment her abilities, leaping out of maw's way in a blurred motion. She ended up on the things back.

Darren: Something else grew out of the wall next to Anna ... something red with a long nose and happy smiling face ....

Darren: And apparently it's name ... was Henry.

Darren: The happy red hoover's nozzel stuck in the air and started to suck up air, comming right for Anna's gas cloud.

Anna: Anna wished she'd practised more in her transient form because walking was hard work this way. She caught movement out of the corner of her eye and stopped to stare in confusion. "A vacuum cleaner is the best you can come up with?"

J: Kitty pulled J as he blasted toward another of the divers, his aim going side and hitting the wall. She ran straight towards one of the goliaths and phased the two of them through it.

Anna: Anna solidified her form, dropping to the floor and firing a telekinetic blast at the smiling face. Horrible things those henry hoovers anyway

Selene: A few of the female figures leaped up to confront Selene on the giant creature's back, their speed and agility in stark contrast to the bulky, antiquated diving suits. She narrowly dodged some kind of energy blast, followed by a swing of something that looked very sharp.

Darren: A razor blade grew out of the nozzel in responce and it chased after Anna.

Anna: "Oh crap..." Anna ran from the blade. This sucked.... literally.

Darren: More shapes were comming out of the wall, grey, hairy, shambeling things with sharp claws.

Anna: "Eeep!" Anna skidded to a stop and lifted herself into the air. "Guys!" She was now solid AND helpless. She tried another few telekinetic blasts now that she was out of reach of the sharp pointy and the sucky.

Selene: Selene sent one creature after the other flying into the walls and smashing against the ground, attacking wildly with her psychic forces without any care about conserving her energy reserves. She plucked a harpoon from one of the divers and stabbed another one with it, then turned to lunge at the first.

Darren: "These are all images from his mind, nothing i-is hidden-den, we are one." Came Danger's voice as more divers appeared and giant knife suddenly swung for J. It was in the hand of a figure the exact replica of Darren from last Halloween, bubbles blew out of the helmet and everything.

Anna: All I need now is a sealed box and I'll be in my worst nightmare.... She knocked a couple of the new foes over.

J: A trio of the femenine divers circled Kitty and J, who were standing back to back. The shambeling monsters closed off the ring and they all started to close in on them. J sent a pulse of his telepathy, blasting into the fake living brains inside of the monsters and taking temeporary control, turning them upon each other. Kitty took the opportunity to pull him along again, getting clear of the mass as the blade swung harmlessly through J, Kittys phasing protecting him

J: turning them upon each other. Kitty took the opportunity to pull him along again, getting clear of the mass as the blade swung harmlessly through J, Kittys phasing protecting him.

Selene: She put a hand on the creature's diving helmet, channeling energy in an attempt to control and animate the thing. Despite their appearance, however, those things were nothing but forcefields and photons, immune to mutant powers unless instructed otherwise. The monstrous diver simply stabbed a large, long needle into Selene's abdomen.

Selene: Selene tore the creature's head off, then pulled out the needle. She grimaced from the pain. She warned the others.

Anna: "Selene, I think you need to have words with Darren about what is and what is not suitable reading material." Anna called over to her, trying to dodge the irate hacking hoover and the grabby morlocks.

Darren: "I kn-know all your secrets," A blue faced clown appeared in front of Anna and grinned at her.

Anna: Anna shrieked and dropped out of the air, landing amidst the morlocks and the hoover. Clowns were creepy!!!

Anna: "I don't like this game anymore!" She curled up and shifted to gas again, the hoover was the lesser of three evils.

Selene: In the back of her mind, Selene began to realize they were fighting a losing battle, especially when one of the divers was seemingly unaffected by her telekinetic blast. Cursing, she lifted the giant needle and smashed it through the helmet's window, instead.

Darren: "I know all you w-weaknesses, you are p-powerless against my perfection, I am Danger."

Anna: Anna wondered what would happen if she let the hoover suck her in.

Selene: Then she heard the chittering behind her...

J: The shambling monsters caught up to J and Kitty in a hurry, they were tearing out chunks of the floor as they ran and the two, hand in hand dodged and phased away from each piece. He sent a telepathic wave at the creatures again, but finding nothing but static. He sent a surge of power into the link, over loading it with electricity and blasting apart their forms. "Alright... That worked... Don't think I can do that much more though... almost out of excess

J: "Alright... That worked... Don't think I can do that much more though... almost out of excess power..."

Selene: Selene turned slowly, the familiar noise sending a shiver down her spine. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw the horde rushing towards her. Squirrels - hundreds of them. Their deceptive cuteness peeled away to reveal fangs and claws, frightening Selene to the core.

Anna: Anna drifted right up to the ceiling. She wouldn't be safe for long because the Danger Henry Hoover had an extendable hose. But at least she could keep an eye on the clown from up here. If she'd been solid, she'd have shuddered.

J: He nodded to Kitty and she turned and charged towards the clown. Flower shapped projectiles flew at them, passing harmlessly through as Kitty whipped her arm forward, pulling J into a flying kick at the Ninja Clown. The clown went flying a vanished with a loud, visible bannered POP.

Selene: Selene sent back to everyone, just as the tiny furry beasts began assaulting her. She flailed wildly, the growing panic clouding her mind and preventing her from making any clear decisions.

J: "That was strange..." He turned to see Selene being swarmed by the squirels. He sent inside the fuzzball cloud growing around her.

Anna: Anna thanked J and threw up a telekinetic shield around Selene to try and protect her from the squirrel army. She reminded her.

Darren: "You think yourselves defenders? Heroes? You are children, insects, and plat-time is n-now o-o-overrrrrrr ...."

Anna: She felt her form ripple as the nozzle got closer.

Darren: The floor sharked to trumble under thier feet, they started to sink into it as thousands of tiny eyes opened on the surface of the pestulant mass.

Selene: The malevolent beasts were all over her, tiny claws scratching her skin, sharp teeth tearing into her flesh. Selene grabbed as many as she could, tossing them away, but some managed to get underneath her clothes. She summoned her remaining strength, mental and physical, to let herself take off from the ground and levitate high enough to avoid the leaping horrors.

Anna: She got distracted by all the blinking eyes, She pulled her form away from the hoover. It was taking all her strength to keep herself away from it now.

Darren: Shapes benag to appear, circular spirals that lept up as grabbing tendrils, grasping arms with elongated nails and jaws, snapping up with murderous intent.

Selene: ...Just in time to see the squirrel horde being swallowed when the floor came alive. Selene blinked at the grotesque transformation. Tentacles and arms lashed out to grab her. She barely avoided them.

Darren: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn," Danger's voice sounded almost smug.

J: J was wondering how to deal with the squirel as he heard a shriek emit from Kitty standing next to him, he turned to see her looking at the floor, her eyes wide in fear as it formed into a giant tentacle monster. She screamed again as it reached for her, too terrified to move she instinctively phased again, no breath in her lungs though as she passed out.

J: J scooped her up, Anna pulled her form further from the hoover.

Selene: Clawed hands and slimy tentacles grabbed her arms and legs, threatening to pull Selene down into the maelstrom of gaping maws and eyes. She called out, panic tangible in her mental message.

J: He hacked into her head, taking over control of her power as she lay limply in his arms and phased the two of them and ran for the door. He made it to the hallway, but didn't stop, He sent before he disappeared through the walls.

Anna: She knew she'd have no trouble as long as she could find the door, she could get through tiny gaps.

Selene: Selene frantically looked around the room, trying to spot Darren somewhere. She couldn't see him. Where was he? The arms pulled her further down, but she struggled against their grip. "I'm not going to leave you here," she said. "I promise I'll come and get you."

Anna: Anna moved towards the door, She didn't want to leave her there, but they couldn't leave Jay in the hallway either.

Selene: With the last bit of power she could summon up, Selene tried to force the transformation. Don't fail me now... Just once do as I want... She pulled hard against the alien limbs, groaning and grimacing, but then she felt herself slip out of their grip, her body turned into a black mist.

Selene: It took her a moment to realize that she actually had succeeded, and another one to find her bearings. Anna's mental voice helped her find the exist, and Selene willed her inky form to flow through the door.

Anna: Anna followed the black mist that she assumed was Selene out into the hall and went to get Jay. Now, how to get him to the medlab when she couldn't solidify?

Darren: The DR's door slammed shut behind Selene as she left.

Selene: Selene resumed her human form as soon as she had made it to the corridor, collapsing to the hard floor, completely spent.

J: J came running back down the corridor, Kitty safely in Hanks hands and the faculty now aware of the problem.

J: "Selene! Are you alright!?" He sent out a telepathic wave, checking her mentally quickly as he closed the distance.

Anna: Anna pulled her form into a basic humaniod shape,

J: "Yeah... I'll do what I can..." He nodded, looking over at Jay quickly while he knelt at Selene's side. "Selene... Can you hear me?..."

Selene: "No, I'm not," Selene replied, her voice almost a snarl. Despite the dizziness she felt, she forced herself back to her feet. "This thing has Darren!" With a scream she launched herself against the massive door, hammering the solid metal with her fists to no effect. "Give him back," she yelled.

Anna: She reached her shifting arm out and put it on her shoulder,

J: J took a hasty step back as she raged against the door. "We'll get him back Selene..." He said, trying to calm her down.

J: J headed over to Jay's colapsed form, the bleeding had stopped and was already starting to heal. Thank God for healing factors... He thought with a grim smile. He sent a shock into Jay, taking control of his motor function and reached down to pull him to his feet. "Oh wow... Walking is harder with the wings..." He said out loud as Jay's form stumbled behind J as he walked back over.

Selene: The sheer exhaustion eventually slowed Selene down enough, her strength giving out. She slid down the cold metal door and sat on the floor, panting heavily. Seconds passed before she looked up at the others. "Yes," she just said.

J: "Selene... Are you hurt?... I'll take that as a yes..." He watched as she passed out. He bent down and lifted her, getting her settled in his arms. "ALright... Taking these two to the medlab..." He told Anna.

Anna:

J: "She's out cold Anna." He said as he started to carry Selene, Jay following behind like a sleep walking angel. "Meet me in the Med lab so we can get everyone checked out, K?" He asked, the strain of doing soo much at once on his face.

Anna: Anna drifted up into the ventilation system,

Selene: Selene barely registered the question, she just felt pain all across her body from the countless scratches and bites she had suffered. Selene replied, trying to pull herself together.

Anna: She paused, She dropped back down to the corridor.

J: "What do you need?" He asked, sending Jay's shambling body on ahead to the medlab on it's own.

Anna: She pushed her form into Selene, using her own teke to take the strain off Selene's body and ease movement.

Selene: Selene opened her eyes again. Her vision was blurry. She jerked a little when Anna possessed her body. She instinctively tried to fight the unfamiliar feeling, but her conscious mind managed to keep herself under control, knowing that it was for the best

J: J set the Selene/Anna being on the ground. "Alright... Well, let me know if you need anything..." He headed towards the med lab, there was others to take care of.

Anna: Anna told Selene as she took some control and walked her towards the stairs.

Selene: Selene replied, walking down the corridor under Anna's influence.

Anna: Anna assurred her,

Selene: "That one thing is for certain," Selene replied our loud, grimacing as she limped down the hallway.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

The Danger Bestiary

Post by puppygirl »

Darren: Her head started to push out of the wall, followed by a scarred, naked torso, where the waist should be was another female torso, and so on and so on, like a disgusting human centipede.
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/artic ... 9_640w.jpg Boss Monster 'Asphyxia' from Silent Hill: Homecoming

Darren: More things started to grow out of the wall, also female figures that seemed to be wearing old fashioned diving suits, armed with harpoons.
http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/up ... hock_2.jpg Big Sisters, from BioShock 2

Darren: Something else grew out of the wall next to Anna ... something red with a long nose and happy smiling face ....

Darren: And apparently it's name ... was Henry.

http://thecoolgadgets.com/wp-content/up ... vacuum.jpg Henry! :cracked

Darren: More shapes were comming out of the wall, grey, hairy, shambeling things with sharp claws.
http://mahou.files.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... 20eyes.jpg Morlocks! :toothy

Darren: "I kn-know all your secrets," A blue faced clown appeared in front of Anna and grinned at her.
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/v/viol8r2.jpg The Violator, from the Spawn comics :D

Darren: The floor started to tumble under thier feet, they started to sink into it as thousands of tiny eyes opened on the surface of the pestulant mass.

Darren: Shapes began to appear, circular spirals that lept up as grabbing tendrils, grasping arms with elongated nails and jaws, snapping up with murderous intent.

http://www.ectomo.com/wp-content/upload ... oggoth.jpg with some http://www.armchairempire.com/images/ac ... /dagon.jpg thrown in for good measure, can't beat those Lovecraftian monsters.

And grabbing those quotes has reminded me why you should never type in half darkness where you can't see your keyboard properly ><
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

3/21 Game: Danger Fthagn!

Post by steyn »

LMAO that was amazing, damn I wish I never went to the movie and stayed to play in this.