Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

2/21 Game: BFE

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline: Feb 26th

Darren: Darren fisnished shutted down the engines and enabled the cloaking device, "Welcome to Cairo people, now let's haul ass, who's with me on the cool team, and who wants to be with Rogue's meatshields?" he grinned slightly manically.

Jason: Jason adjusted his headset, feeling oddly ridiculous which he had been surprised could be done when handling explosives. "Hello folks, did you miss us?"

Kitty: Kitty tightened up wher ponytail. "I'm with you Darren. Make a better sneak than meat shield any day." She grinned back a little nervously. "Hey Jason."

Anna: <If I said no would you be offended?>

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes and undid her seatbelt, standing in the plane and looking around at who came with them. She grinned at the voice in her ear, "Hey there, darlin'. Good ta know ya safe an' sound."

Jay: Jay coughed into his arm, sniffing and pulling himself up. "Ah'm in no shape to fight." He gave Darren a smile, rubbing his hands.

Darren: "Morning Jason, how's things your end?" Darren sharted to try and hustle the troops into moving, speed was eveything.

Rogue: Rogue snorted at Anna's response to Jason in her head. "Anna, y'all wanna shift ta one o' tha sneaky people? Or ya alright goin' with me still?" She looked over at Jay, "Yeah, Ah'd agree there, sugah."

Eddie: Eddie released his seatbelt and had a stretch. "Hmn...how do I feel; Solid Snake? Or Megatron?", he smirked.

Anna: <I'll stay with you, think I might be more useful if I'm keeping an eye on the ones that might get injured>

Jay: Jay swung out of the plane, crouching so that he could flatten his wings out, wincing at the cracks. "Hey Jason. Ah know Ah did."

J: J thought about it for a moment, and realized the sneak team would need a telepath, "I'll go with Darren. I can set up a telepathic comunication net so we can keep tabs on each other if you want." He told Darren and Rogue.

Jason: "No sightings of our favourite person of the hour but I'm in possession of some very fun fireworks. It should be a very nice display. How close are you to the spectacle?"

Raya: "Ahh, now it works," Raya adjusted her microphone so she could be heard. "How many you got, Rogue?"

Darren: "You couldn't do stealthy if you had a manuel dude, go bust some heads with the Belle," Darren grinned at Eddie as he checked on the airsick passengers in the back, "About half a click, since I'm the master of stealthy landings, man."

Wade: Wade walked out of the toilet and closed the door behind him. "Whoa, there's people in here. Oh oh, are we going on a field trip? Where we heading? Will tehre be dinosaur bones? Ooh, I'd love to see dino bones."

Darren: Darren just stared at Wade, "... Rogue, one for you."

Jay: Jay tightened his hair in the ponytail and coughed again. "We wanna get movin'?

Eddie: Eddie shrugged, "The ladies need a man who can stretch to the occasion.", he joked back at Darren. "Your loss, 'Megaman'."

Anna: Anna giggled at Wade.

Jason: "You truly are, my figurative hat is off to you and your landing prowess."

Rogue: "Good deal." She looked around and made her way off the plane, "Ah got three on mah team. St Anna, Venom, Phoenix. An' then me o' course." She grinned at the sight of Wade, "An' Deadpool."

Rogue: "So five here."

Eddie: "Baby, Venom's all you need!", he winked at Rogue.

Kitty: Nodding in agreement, Kitty smiled at Darren and Jay, then pulled on J's arm. "Come on, I'm as ready as I'm going to get."

Anna: Anna would have rolled her eyes had she been corporeal at that time. <Try and keep the ego on a leash, Eddie...>

Jay: Jay tucked his wings in tight. "Ah'm with y'all, dude." He smiled tiredly at Darren, rubbing his bandaged hands again.

Darren: "Right in that case, Shadowcat, Icarus, Black Swan, and Warlock are team sneaky."

Eddie: Eddie grunted, dismissing the tiny voice in his head. "Lighten up, Annie."

Jay: Jay muttered something nasty in creole as Darren mentioned his codename.

Wade: Wade stared at Rogue, "Deadpool, what kind of fieldtrip name is that? I want my own, I wanna be "Mega Ultra Lightning Lad the Fifth, son of Unkbar the Loathsome". "

rachel: Rachel made a face at the codename, vaguley remembering the last time it'd been used which hadn't gone very well. Considering that, sneaky hadn't worked out very well last time either.

Darren: "... Though I gotta say, Black Swan?" He gave J a speculative look.

Rogue: Rogue shook her head and lifted herself into the air, doing a small twirl. Damn, she missed flying. She stopped and hovered as she looked over her team. "Deadpool, point. Venom an' Phoenix flank. Me an' St. Anna'll bring up tha rear." She glanced at Eddie, "Codenames only, sugah."

Anna: <Just trying to keep your butt from getting too badly mangled, Eddie> Anna sang.

Rogue: "St. Anna," she chided.

Raya: Raya only shook her head at the voices in her ear. "Sounds like fun."

J: J walked up to each fleshy person, his hand sparking as he touched them, sending a small bit of adware so he could keep track of them long range. <All right, everyone should be able to hear me and send your own messages, just think of the person you need to speak to, and then what you want to say.> He smiled demonstrating.

Jason: Jason clicked his headset off for a moment and turned to Raya. "We're all going to die, aren't we?"

Jay: Jay rubbed a shoulder. "Want a bird in d' air, 'Lock?"

Kitty: "Oh! Leave him alone!" Kitty smacked Darren's arm. "No worse than 'ShadowCat'." She jumped when J shocked her.

Eddie: "'Flank'?", Eddie sighed. "I'm so much moreso a point-man...", he let his tendrils garb him. "Let's rock, then."

J: He looked to Darren, "Long story." He shook his head.

Raya: "Oh yeah," she answered Jason. "Slowly, and painfully. Maybe we can trade our lives for theirs if we're lucky."

Darren: "So anyways, Dust, Mastermind, what delights are in store for us?" He asked as he motioned for his team to follow him, "Yeah Jay, you be wing man."

Wade: ".....haaang on, we're not going to the museum are we? This sounds more like school sports. And if that's the drill, quick, Rach-er-Phoenix, quick, get in the cheerleader uniform, you're head cheerleader."

Rogue: "Y'all ain't got as much experience, darlin'. Flank's best. 'Sides, Deadpool heals fast." She flexed and fisted her hands, "Ah'm so ready. Been waitin' a long time f'r this."

Darren: "Just ... don't get spotted okay?"

J: "And 'Lock, if you need mental contact with the other team, one of us can play relay for you." He said as he started to follow Darren.

rachel: She barely resisted rolling her eyes at the telepathy instructions and moved to follow Rogue's orders, glancing back at Wade. "Yeah... no..." she shook her head. "This uniform is bad enough."

Jay: Jay nodded, had stern words with his lungs and pushed off into the air, gaining height rapidly until the others were specs on the ground. He thumbed his headset. "Yo, 'Lock, Ah'm up." He wheezed slightly.

Kitty: KItty couldn't help giggling at Jay being the 'Wing Man'. She followed Warlock's team off the plane.

Darren: "Thanks Black, mind if I just shorten it to Black here man? And what can you see Icarus?"

Anna: Anna giggled, <Aww but we could design you one with a little birdy and give you pompoms with feathers...> She suggested privately to Rachel, <It'd look awesome!>

Raya: "Just infiltrate, and try not to blow anything up yet. Destroying the complex comes later," Raya answered Darren into her headset.

Jason: "I am good at haggling." He turned his headset back on. "We've got guards, especially heavy around trucking. More activity in the basement than there was before the call so I'm afraid that they might suspect something's up. Dust and I are listening in on the security radio so we'll let you know when you've been sighted."

J: "That is fine." He nodded and kept an eye out as they moved.

Jay: "Miles an' miles of jack shit."

Darren: "Okay, so avoid the trucking? There's a back way in I'm presuming?"

rachel: <No. It'd look awful. Plus, good luck getting anything that goes with my hair now.> she replied to Anna.

Rogue: She got in position with her team and looked around to make sure everybody was ready. "Alright, so want us in first? Or did ya wanna try ya hand at bein' sneaky first, 'Lock? Don't worry," she grinned, "Ah'll save ya."

Jason: "Yes, we want you to pull the guards away from trucking hopefully as that's the first place we'd like to 'deal with' and I believe the X-men have this petty little rule about non-lethal force."

Darren: "Yeah, yeah Icarus, I meant about the complex man?" Darren sighed, "Yep Rogue? If you wanna knock on the door for me babe feel more then free, and then once they guards come to see what all the noise is about we'll sneak in through the garage."

Eddie: Eddie sighed again. "The 'scythe-arm' thing's really useless, isn't it?"

Jay: "Makes us as bad as dem if we kill." Jay muttered. Not that carried over for whoever had done in the Fringes, of course.

J: Black Swan leaned over to Shadowcat, "I don't think I can even hit hard enough to count as 'lethal force'..." He smirked as they continued to make their way.

Raya: Raya snorted lightly and mouthed 'do we?' at Jason. "Rogue, why don't you come ahead, draw the guards out first, and 'Lock can come in behind you."

Rogue: "Darn. Even if we find tha big guy," she mock pouted over comm to Jason. She really wanted Essex's head on a platter. "Roger that, y'all."

Kitty: "Me either..." Kitty whispered back. The complex loomed in front of them and she was having a hard time staying solid.

Rogue: "Team, get movin'! Phoenix, y'all sense anybody on tha outside?"

Anna: <If we happen to find the bossman I could always possess him and take him hostage... or her...>

Darren: "I'm a master of non-leathal take downs, don't worry, I only suffocate till they pass out," Darren grinned, waving his hand so that his team followed him around the perimiter, "Icarus? left or right for trucking?"

Jay: Jay wheeled around again, his chest and back starting to burn from too long not flying. "Looks jus' like a group of buildings, 'Lock. Nothin' suspicious at all."

Anna: <Though...> she added as an after thought, <If it's a giant penguin, all bets are off....>

Jay: "Your left. 'Bout fifty feet."

Darren: "Roger, okay kids, let's get into position, what're the camera's like there oh Mastermind?"

Rogue: "He ain't a giant penguin. An' if we find him, Phoenix an' Ah get 'im."

Jay: "Landin' little behind y'all, Ah'll catch you up. Icarus out." Jay muttered again, tipping a wing and wheeling behind the group.

J: J followed behind quickly, taking cover as best he could, sending his telepathy out in waves feeling for anyone close.

Wade: Wade waited and fiddled with his earpiece, "Is this thing on? Test? Test? There she was, just a walkin' down the street singin'..." Wade stopped in midsong.

rachel: She doubted Essex would stick around. He hadn't last time. Sighing, she reached out with her telepathy and checked, "Yeah, there's some."

Raya: "Hold off on that," Raya mutmured to Rogue through the mic. "We want to get everything else before we take anyone down." Mostly, because they weren't sure where he was.

Kitty: Shadowcat stayed between Black Swan and Warlock ready to phase them if they started taking fire unexpectedly.

Jason: Jason just made a 'so-so' motion with his hands at Raya. "Absolutely everywhere unfortunately. There are a few blindspots but you won't be able to manage for long. From where you're coming you'll see the first camera rotating on top of the roof at the right corner. It's not pointing your way currently and you've got about a half a minute to get across the lawn to the wall before it'll sweep you."

Jay: Jay landed, then caught up with the group, wings pulled tight against him.

Rogue: Rogue crouched down as she stared at the building complex from on top of a hill, waiting for the guards to make their rounds. "Ok, team. Do ya best ta just knock 'em out. Keep 'em alive an' injure 'em as little as possible. We clear?"

Darren: "Any way I can disable it, or is the whole place rigged to freak out if a camera goes off-line?"

Anna: <No problem> Anna would have grinned if she had a mouth.

Jason: "There will be mass panic so if anyone's going to disable cameras it should at least be able to be traced back to our meatshieldy distraction."

Wade: "Aye aye capitan!" Wade told the second voice in his head which sounded remarkably like Rogue.

Eddie: Eddie shrugged. "Yeah, sure.", he said apathetically to Rogue. "But I think I should probably increase the size...", he smirked behind his mask.

Darren: Darren scanned the area, pin-pointing the cameras, "Mmm ... nice set up, real professionals here," Darren nodded, "Okay, so no 'pew-pew', hope you kids are all fast runners," Darren grined, "Waiting on you, Rogue."

Rogue: "Meat shields are alright with that," she grinned. She laughed at Wade. "Size? O' what?"

Eddie: Eddie pointed to himself. "Just wait..."

Jason: "Right then, Rogue, once you're in sight of the cameras make a blatant attack on one. That way when the others go down they will assume it is you."

Rogue: The last guard passed around the corner and Rogue gave a ten count to make sure he was out of hearing range before signalling that they move forward. "Phoenix, get tha door. Got it, Mastermind."

Darren: "When I say go, we go, follow after me as closely as you can and try not to fall back, I've figured out the least noticable route," Darren told his team.

Jay: Jay nodded, slightly grim. These bastards were responsible for making him ill, damnit. He coughed as quietly as he could.

J: "Short legs, but I am very quick." He grinned, "If we get a hold of one of their radios I can take out some of thier guard force... Cut down on what we have to fight through..."

J: J nodded.

Jason: Jason stood up, looking over the beautiful thing he and Raya had just created. "So, what do you think? We should get to our fake posts?" He asked, turning to her.

Raya: Raya nodded with a half-smirk. "Might as well. We won't be waiting long, knowing Rogue." She was liable to move fast, even with a team in tow. "So, the takedown is on."

Kitty: Nodding, Kitty signaled that she understood. "Don't worry if the doors are locked. There is no such thing as a room I can't get into," she grinned at Warlock.

Anna: Anna wished she had thumbs to twiddle... but Rogue probably needed her thumbs....

Darren: Darren shifted to his techno-organic form to make it easier when they got inside, "Mastermind? Once we're inside I'm gonna have to rely on you for direction to the target, okay?"

rachel: Rachel took a deep breath and slowly blew it out, deciding to go with the look Essex had given her. Black and flaming should hopefully look somewhat scary. She used her teke to push the door in.

Raya: "We'll get you there," Raya responded. "Let us know when you're in and we'll guide you."

Jason: "Already have a radio. I stole it a few weeks ago actually. It's silent for the moment." He explained. "And I'll be more than happy to lead you on down, Warlock."

Jay: Jay was careful to hide the smile at Jason's comment.

Darren: "Pffft bet you would," Darren tilted his head to the side almost whistfully as the alarms started to sound, "ahhh, beautiful."

Jay: "...Y'all have some odd fetishes, dude."

Rogue: Rogue urged the team forward once the door was open, knowing at least two guards should come check out the noise when it slammed against the wall. Once inside Rogue flew up and air-kissed at the camera before shattering it with one punch.

Kitty: "Well, that didn't take long," Kitty frowned.

J: "That's the point of Rogue's team." He whispered to Kitty, "They are the diversion."

Jay: "Dat our cue?"

Wade: "You know, this reminds me of capture the flag, only there's no flag....and we're not in america are we? And good gollly mis molly this thing rides up in my ass."

Rogue: "They're gonna come runnin' now, y'all. Be ready." As if on cue, she heard fast and heavy footfalls from three different halls. She spun to make sure no one caught them by surprise from behind.

Kitty: Kitty nodded at J. "So... have any idea this is what you were signing on for when you enrolled at XU?" She sure as hell hadn't!

Darren: The human guards scrambled at the sound, "What? Chaos and distruction? Though those were normal male fetishes?" He nodded, "Affirmative, on the count of three," he held out his hand, "one, two, three, run! Move, move, move people!" He started to make his way to the door behind the backs of the guards, hoping his team kept up.

Jason: "Now there we go, radio is alive now. Front guarts are being deployed and I think one of the security camera men fancies you, Rogue." Jason made his way out, putting on a confused face for his illusion and silenced his voice.

Eddie: Eddie raised an impressed eyebrow at Rogue's kick. "Alright, time to show you how it's done.", he laughed, his form growing larger and more muscular. A mouth of blade-like teeth sprouted, trailed with a lolling tongue. "Here we go...", he hissed in a distorted voice.

Jay: "Had some idea." Jay smirked, before keeping up with Darren, running low and silently, ignoring the steady ache in his chest and hands.

J: "Better than being Home schooled with Mom." He said as he tore off behind Darren.

Darren: So far so good, "Wait!" He held out an arm to get them to swap as a camera swept around, before motioning for them to run after him again, nearly there ...

Wade: "...uh-huh, have I ever mentioned that I might be a pacifist?" Wad-Deadpool, Deadpool mentioned as he listened to the oncoming guards.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Jason's comment, "Really? That could be fun ta try an' figure out who." She picked a guard up by the collar with one hand, using the other to rid him of his gun. She tossed him over the team into two heading from the hall and then shattered the gun in her fist.

Jay: Jay kept his eyes fixed on Darren, glad they'd been able to work shit out in Nola.

Kitty: Kitty kept up with her team, staying phased as they sped along the hallways. The sounds of fighting seemed to echo off the walls arouned them. "How much farther??" she asked in a loud whisper.

Jason: "Right, there is an absolutely tiny skeleton crew guarding your side now, Warlock. They're on a ten minute sweep. Let me know your location and I'll let you know how long you have to get in."

rachel: Rachel went for a few of the guards minds with a psychic blast, careful just to knock them out. She supposed Xavier wouldn't be thrilled if she turned them to vegetables... though, technically, they'd still be alive...

Anna: Oooh Rachel looks pretty..... She wished her alternate form looked that interesting.

Darren: "Ten meters and closing from the door, Shadowcat, phaze these two through the door, I'm gonna have to be gross to prevent detection," Darren sighed.

Wade: "Look, if I knew we'll be hitting people, I would have brought Lucy along." Deadpool yelled as he had a guard in a chokehold, while another guard was holding him in a chokehold.

Jason: "All right, looks like you've got three minutes if they're on schedule."

Jay: <Phase?> Jay hadn't phased before. <...Does it hurt?>

J: J took Kitty's hand, bracing for the phase.

Eddie: Eddie laughed, releasing a contortion of tendrils into three oncoming guards, striking as hard as he could with the high-impact webbing. "Chill, Wade!"

Rogue: "Masermind, status on other guards? We got most o' 'em headin' our way?"

J: <No, just kind of an odd sensation.>

Rogue: "Venom! Codenames only!"

Kitty: Immediately, Kitty nodded and grabbed hold of Black Swan and Icarus by their hands. "Don't let go." She warned and took them straight throught the door, feeling the slight resistance of phasing much more mass than just herself.

Raya: "They're going a little fast," she shook her hed. "About to pass you by...now," Raya told Darren, watching the monitors to see the guard crew pass their location. "

Eddie: "Ahh, sorry 'Boss'.", Eddie growled, taking out his furstration by letting loose a furious punch-barrage.

Wade: "Yes! I'm "Mega Ultra Lightning Lad the Fifth, son of Unkbar the Loathsome" and remember that!" Deadpool yelled as he shoved the guy holding him agasint the wall while the other one in his arms passed out.

Jason: "Well shit." Jason muttered, deciding to speed up to make it there as well.

Rogue: "Or just Deadpool."

Jay: "Nrrr-" Jay shuddered, smothering a hack that came out as a tiny squeak instead, burning his throat as he changed the sound. Ow.

Darren: "Motherfucker!" Darren hissed, "Shadowcat! Get them inside and wait, I'll disable the guards!" Darren span on his heel, looseing form as he did so.

Darren: A rolling mass of techno-organic matter hit the patrol and fastened in an air-tight seal around each of thier faces, the men flailing and falling as they suffocated.

Anna: <Gonna be minus a passenger for a moment, Rogue, I'll be back!> She pulled her form out of Rogue and stuffed herself into the lungs of a guard until it passed out. She was bored and she could too be useful!

Eddie: Eddie's form shrugged. "They won't remember my slip-up; I'll make sure.", he confirmed, launching what looked like two tiny triffid-like mouths from his body, tripping a guard over and throwing him into the celing. "Ooh, new punch move for the win..."

Raya: "Ooh. We should keep him." Raya turned to Jason with a half-impressed look at the noises from Darren's latching onto the guard's faces.

Rogue: Rogue ducked as a guard fired his gun and she flew over quickly to retrieve it from him. "Gee thanks!" She crushed the gun as he whipped out a taser. She just stared at him as he tried to shock her and she grabbed that to crush also. He took a step back and she caught him by the wrist and threw him into the wall.

Darren: Fuckit, hate groups, always worried one'll be out too long, Darren thought as the guards stopped twitching and he reformed himself, he gave the camera that was watching him the finger and dove towards the door, oozing between the cracks and reforming the other side, "Well ... they know we're here, Mastermind, Dust, we're in, guide me."

Eddie: "Need some help there, Rogue-babe?", Eddie turned to her, tendrils releasing from his back and whiplashing any and all guards behind him.

J: J let go as they made it inside, and looked around. "Oh. Hello." J reached forward and arcs of electricity sprang from his hand, lightly shocking each of them. The smiled for a moment, and then laid down on the ground, and quickly fell asleep.

Anna: Before the guard she'd half-suffocated passed out entirely, Anna sent out a teke blast and knocked a few more over. <This is kinda fun...> Her host collapsed into a heap and she drifted back over to Rogue. <That's better.> She settled back in.

Jason: "Yes, we should." Jason chuckled quietly at that. "Warlock, all kosher? Do you fancy a game of Marco Polo?"

rachel: She gave a burst of teke to get rid of the guard trying to sneak up on her. She'd pass on being electrocuted. Though, she couldn't imagine it feeling as bad as electroshock therapy.

Rogue: "Naw, Ah'm good, sugah!" She laughed as Anna inhabited her again.

Darren: "Not a single pork related product to be seen," Darren affirmed.

Jay: Jay let go of Kitty, giving her a quick, wide smile and cracking his knuckles - though that made him wince. Damnit. Shouldn't have gotten into that fight in Nola. His hands were still busted.

Raya: "Good job," Raya said, rollign her eyes at Jason. "You'll need to come about four meters east, to your left, and you'll hit a double door, come straight through it 'til the hall turns."

Eddie: "Suit yourself!", Eddie growled. Striking with his right arm as he turned. "Come on, boys! Not the first time I've been shot at!"

Wade: "This is getting silly....can't we just take......their guns and shoot....their legs?" Deadpool said while being punched and then tazered. "Son of Sam you bastard, that hurts!" Deadpool wrestled the tazer from the guy and zapped him between the legs.

J: "I even bet their silver ware is disenfected." He smiled, and used his link with the downed gaurds to pull info from, finding locations and points of interest.

Darren: "Okay team, you all heard that, try and be quiet, I'll take the lead and Black, you cover the rear incase of a sneak attack," he toed one of the sleeping guards, "nice work."

Rogue: Rogue kneed a guard in the back who was moving to aim at Wade from behind as he tazered someone else. "No, Deadpool. As lil woundin' as possible."

Jason: "And at the end of the hall will be the stairwell. I'm afraid you're in the basement. Turn right from there and make your way through maintenance. There'll be an unmarked door on your left. That's the lab."

Eddie: Eddie pondered Wade's words, "...didn't say 'no non-lethal gun wounds' on the manifesto..."

Wade: "I'm keeping this!" Deadpool yelled while holding the tazer up at the guy on the floor, and then kicked him

Jay: Jay repositioned his earpiece and nodded. At least he could smack with his wings in close quarters.

J: "Thank you." He smiled proudly as he started to follow the crew down the hall. He kept sending waves of telepathy behind, making sure he would know if anyone came upon them from behind.

Anna: <Shoot anyone Eddie and I'm gonna march your butt back to the jet>

Raya: "Pretty much the only unarked door on that level," Raya affirmed. "Be careful in maintenance, the doors bottleneck right there and you'll need to watch yourselves."

Rogue: She pointed down the main hall, "C'mon team. Let's keep movin'." Most of the guards around them were wounded or passed out and she heard more coming their way. "Someone lemme know if Venom somehow aquires a gun, yeah?"

Darren: "Roger, think we should have 'Cat trash any tech we come across?"

Anna: <I'll keep an eye on him.... well a tendril....>

rachel: "Can we let you know after he shoots a few guys?" she managed a slight smirk.

Wade: Deadpool spotted another guy with a tazer. One is good, two is better, "Saskatchewan!" he yelled his mighty warcry and leaped at the guard.

Rogue: "Phoenix," she said in the same tone she would have normally said 'Rae...' in.

Raya: "Think we've got samples of any we might use or need," Raya affirmed to Warlock. "Let her have at it. Stress relief and all."

Jason: "Search for any useful information. We were interrupted when we found it. Once you've got everything or decided nothing's there trash it all to hell and we're making our way down to help with that trashing."

Eddie: Eddie grunted irritably, taking one last look at the guards' weapons on the floor. "Hmn...keeping one of those would've helped about a month ago....", he shook his head, thoughts lingering to the mercenary. "Taking the back!", he called to Rogue, turning to follow her.

Jay: Jay followed Darren, wings loose and half-spread. "Trashin's all good."

Darren: Darren grinned over his shoulder at Kitty, "You heard them Shadowcat, trash everything."

Rogue: "Mastermind, lemme know when we can start destruction on our end."

rachel: Rogue probably knew she was rolling her eyes, despite the fact that they were whited out. "You never let us have any fun."

Rogue: "No, Venom. Flank!"

Jason: "Just don't stab your yourself with any needles." Jason warned with a smirk. "And you can always destroy, Rogue."

Kitty: "Roger that!" Kitty grinned back. "If it's electrical, it's mine!"

Wade: Deadpool, now with two tazers, yelled, "Coming Ro-oh-er-boss, hey, what's your special name again?"

Rogue: "Kickass," she grinned. Rogue looked around at her team, "if it ain't livn', destroy it. Just watch out f'r needles. Rogue, Deadpool."

J: J smirked, "His name is 'Lock, not Roger."

Eddie: Eddie's form slimmed again, toothy grin disapearing. He roped the celing with his webbing and swung himself down the corridor.

Jay: "Ah don't care what his name is, Ah just like walkin' behind him." Jay whispered to the others, grinning."

Darren: "Quiet in the back!" Darren snickered as they made thier way down into the basement.

Raya: Raya nodded to Jason, rolling her shoulders. "Let's go, don't want to miss the trashing and lovely meetup, do we?" she asked. "Might as well keep the children from hurting each other..."

Kitty: Kitty elbowed J, with a grin from all the adrenaline rushing through her. "Sure thing Odette!"

Jason: "But then how will they ever learn?" Jason gave Raya a grin and started making his way faster.

Jay: "Ah'm never quiet when Ah'm behind y'all, 'Locky." Jay grinned, still keeping alert for anything around them. "Dat d' door?"

*** Freak has joined #Cairo.

Wade: Deadpool stopped a couple guards from tagging along with them. Hopefully they weren't wearing nipplerings as the tazers, and Deadpool, went "Zap! Zapzapzapzap! I am Mega Ultra LLLLightning LLLLaaaad."

*** Freak is now known as Kraven.

Kraven: Kraven stabbed everybody dead

Darren: "Yep, control pannel," Darrn brought them to a halt, "Shadowcat, you wanna take this?"

*** Kraven has left #Cairo.

rachel: Needles... That made her glad she didn't really have to touch anything.

J: J eyed Kitty, "Uh huh... Like I've never heard that one..." But it had been a long time.

Raya: "We'll throw them into an all-in brawl when we get back and take bets on who comes out standing," she grinned back at Jason. She'd bet on Rogue still.

J: "I have the door control codes!" He piped up, thank you sleepy guards.

Eddie: Eddie crawled along the celing. "Influenced by 'AvP'?", he muttered to himself.

Darren: Darren shrugged, "Well you kids play rock, paper, scissors to pick who gets to open it, 'kay?"

Rogue: Rogue shattered windows with her fists as they moved down the hall, tossing a few guards aside hard enough that their heads ricocheted and knocked them out. "We gotta find tha trucks, y'all."

Kitty: Kitty looked at the door and chuckled. "Let Black Swan get it. If there are electical wires running through that door - it could be bad."

Jay: Jay stood in front of the door, rubbing his hand absently. "Any time t'day?"

J: J stepped up quickly to the control pannel, his fingers flew as he typed in the passcodes and the door came up. "After you."

Darren: Darren frowned, "Icarus, maybe I should go first incase there's someone on the other side?"

Anna: <If I was a truck I'd be outside.....>

Eddie: Eddie leapt down from the celing. "What does it look like, Rogue?", 'truck' was a vague description at best...

rachel: "Like something on four wheels?"

Rogue: "Well no kiddin'. But we gotta go through tha complex ta get ta 'em. Mainly 'cause we're distraction..." She glanced at Eddie. "Uh uh. Semi's. Eighteen-wheelers."

Wade: "Is it a red lorry or a yellow lorry?" Deadpool added.

Jay: Jay turned round as the door went up to reply - only to come face-to-face with a guard. They stared at each other for a second before Jay pulled back his hand and punched him hard. The guy fell like he'd been poleaxed. "Oh motherfucker!"

Darren: Darren blinked as the guard went down, "... I stand corrected. Beautiful hit there. Come on people, we're on the home stretch."

Jay: He gripped his hand hard, blood seeping throught the bandages. "Y' mean d' barfight wasn't evidence enough? Aaaargh..." Well, that was all the healing undone.

Eddie: Eddie shuddered at Wade's 'joke'. "'Deadpool'...no kiddin'."

Anna: Anna used her teke to open the pouch on Rogue's waist and decided to go corporeal for a bit. Inside she could cope with.

Kitty: Kitty didn't have to be told twice! She hightailed it behind Warlock. "Maybe St. Anna can patch you up?" she offered, wincing at Jay's bloodied bandages.

Raya: "We're waiting on you now," Raya said, hearing the dull thud of skin hitting skin, enough to hurt like a bitch. And lo, there were the others. Raya held up a hand for them, jerking her head to tell them to join. "Nice work."

Rogue: Rogue paused long enough for Anna to get her clothes and stand guard while she reformed.

Anna: Anna smiled at Rogue, "Thanks for playing taxi."

Jay: "Mési. Hurts like a bitch." Jay shook out his hand, wincing at the crack, going from painful to numb.

Darren: "I love the smell of napalm in the morning," Darren waved as they made thier way over, "what now maestros?"

J: "Hello!" He smiled and waved. "All clear behind." He kept his post as rear guard while the other talked.

Jason: "Why hello there, fancy seeing you here." Jason cracked his disguise into a grin and dipped his head to Darren, until he heard slamming behind them. A shot fired, the bullet firing itself and embedding itself into the wall. Dr. Essex could see what you were up to there!

Rogue: Rogue gave a nod, "No problem, sugah. Let's go." She kept her team moving through the complex. "Move it people. Fast as ya can. Knock 'em down an' keep goin'. Don't linger." Just for the hell of it, she punched the wall hard enough for it to crack. "Damn Ah missed these parts o' mah powers."

Jay: Jay was going to say something when he instinctively ducked at the gunshot. "Well shit."

Darren: Darren reacted instantly, stretching out his body into a thin, bullet-proof sheet between the X-men and the guns, "Ahh, the welcoming comitte, everyone stay behind me."

Rogue: She caught a guard by the head and kissed him, laughing as he went down. "Those, not as much. But it's still fun."

Anna: Anna grinned, "I can tell," She told Rogue, finding it easy to keep up thanks to her mutation and her still healthy lifestyle.

Kitty: Kitty stifled a scream at the gun fire and phased herself without thinking as a shot passed through her harmlessly. "My God..." she breathed.

Raya: "Now we get to the fun part," Raya said, grinning at Darren. "Nice work up--shit," she ducked at the sound of a shot, turning to see where it had come from.

Jay: Jay was happy to stay behind Darren, being the squishy one. "See, dis is why my mutation sucks." He grumbled.

Darren: "This is your party now, Mastermind, what're our orders?" Darren asked as the bullets bounced harmlessly off his form.

Riptide: With a sudden burst, one of the basement walls exploded into shrapnel that was being propelled by a hail storm of blades being flung at the mutants at incredible speed.

Jay: Jay just stared. "D' hell is dat?!"

Kitty: Looking around her, she spotted Icarus and Black Swan. "You two ok??" She knew Warlock's mutation and hers would protect them. She didn't know about the other two.

J: J jumped behind Darren, and then started to dodge out of the way of the blades coming at him. He sent out a way of telepathy, trying to pin point where the attack was coming from.

Darren: "Shit!? What the fuck!" Darren grunted as the knives embedded themselves in his body.

Eddie: "What in the name o-?!!", Eddie began, webbing the celing again and propelling himself upwards. "-the FUCK, you guys! 'the HELL was that?!!"

Rogue: "What's goin' on down there, 'Lock?!"

Riptide: And out of the debris appeared twisting and spinning man with white hair. "Hello my friends! Itisaplea-sure to see you again. i hope youdon'tmind me taking the good doctor with me, he's moreapersonof the head, and notthebroken bones!" He motioned Essex to vanish through the hole he had basically cut into the wall.

Jason: "Oh sure, now that the bullets are firing I'm in charge?" Jason didn't like responsibility, especially with bullets...or that "Son of a bitch!"

Kitty: The blades all passed through Shadowcat harmlessly. "What now?"

Wade: "Hey, what's the battery life on these things?" Deadpool asked as he zapped another guard a couple times until he gave up on the task of moving.

J: "Yes. But that was close..." He watched as the guy came through.

rachel: Rachel downed another few guys with a thought as she somehow managed to keep up, making a face at all the noise. That couldn't be good...

Darren: "We're taking heavy fire, it's a mutant I think! Flinging knives and blowing up walls!"

Rogue: Rogue started running, "We'll head 'em off! Which way?!"

Raya: Raya dusted out at the explosion of one wall, forming into an almost solid sandstone wall around Jason. "North! Out the wall, Rogue!"

Darren: "North by north-west."

Anna: "Flinging knives?! Is everyone okay?!"

Eddie: Eddie looked to Rogue. "Captain - permission to attack?"

Darren: "Sure, they've got a techno-organic and sand shield," Darren grunted.

Kitty: "I can take Icarus and Black Swan with me," she offered to phase them again. "But where do we go??"

Jay: Jay watched, helpless from where he was behind Darren, wings flared. He couldn't do anything, couldn't even protect anyone. He stared at the escaping figure.

Wade: "what's this about singing hives?" Deadpool asked, hand coming up to his earpiece and...quickly stopped before he electrocuted himself. Yeah, thought he'd do it, didn't ya?"

Darren: "I look like a raver hedgehog, but we're good."

Riptide: Riptide spun his way after Essex, throwing a barrage of knives into the ceiling, causing big chunks of it falling down. "Let'shead for the carsdoctor!"

Rogue: "Got it! C'mon guys!" Rogue flew through a few walls and blinked as the floor opened up below her, knives flying past her. Essex. "Move it, team!"

Jason: "We're going this way!" Jason announced, leading the way as quickly as he could to the lab.

Darren: "Oh for-" Darren expanded his body upwards, catching the cealing and doing his best to hold it up to stop the whole place from caving in on them.

Anna: "Holy--!" She exploded into gas to protect herself.

J: J sent a bolt of lightening towards the knife weilding dirvish, hitting with almost no force at all, but being able to track his position from it.

Jay: "It's Essex! He's escapin' to d' cars!" Jay grabbed the headset. "Turnin' off d' voice, all sensitive ears don' listen!" With that, he pulled it off, aiming a subsonic shriek at the tunnel Essex had gone down, hoping to close off the exit for him.

Darren: "You'll have to go alone guys, kinda stuck here," Darren grumbled, taking on a gigantic humanoid form, "I'll just stay here and do my Atlas impression."

Rogue: Rogue pressed her comm off just in time. <Phoenix, get them down there. Ah'm goin' after Essex.>

Anna: Anna felt her form ripple in the wake of the soundwave.

Eddie: Eddie swung himself to the 'fore of his group. He heard a small, high-pitched sound, causing his fingers to dissapate form a little. 'Jay, you little songbird...'.

Jason: Essex was all ready to the stairs, hurrying up them as he made his way for trucking.

Raya: Raya reformed and followed Jason at a run, the familiar halls flying by. "Faster!"

Jay: "Fuck." Jay put the headset back on. "No dice, missed." He reported hoarsely, tasting blood.

rachel: Rachel let out a string of curses at the mention of Essex, turning off the earpiece. <Got it.> she replied to Rogue, slightly seething that she couldn't go kill him herself.

Jay: He legged it after the others, hand to his throat.

Kitty: Essex... Kitty frowned trying to figure out who he was and why everyone wanted him so badly. She started running down the hallway with the others, grateful for her mutations. "Icarus, Black Swan - either of you want a hand??"

Darren: "Let me know when you're all clear, I'll let the cealing drop then," Darren said, cursing that he was missing all the action.

Anna: Anna pushed herself through some cracks in the concrete, she couldn't see anyone now. <Oh crap! I'm lost! Someone...?!>

Riptide: "Youknowdoc, there's a game I like to play, buttheescortmissions are the most boring questsinit. You are waymorefun!" He sent his flying daggers and spikes at the stairs after moving on p, collapsing them.

Rogue: She turned her comm back on after a moment and frowned, flying to try and catch up but not get hit at the same time. She could easily go super sonic, but that would possibly hurt some of her team this close.

J: J raced after the fleeing foes. "Yeah!" He took her hand, "Cover us!"

Jay: Jay reached out and grabbed Kitty, much as he hated phasing. "Let 'er go, 'Lock"

Kitty: Kitty phased J and Jay then nodded to Darren. "Do it Warlock!"

Anna: <Ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap> Anna tried to figure out where she was. There was lots of concrete.

Jason: "I try not to run with exploives." Jason explained as calmly as he could manage considering the situation but hurried through setting up the laborotory device up. "Okay, back out!"

Rogue: Rogue followed them as close as she could, dodging around flying knives and falling debris. She saw a sign and cursed under her breath, "Truckin', y'all! Head thata way!"

Darren: "Everyone, watch out, the basement roof is about to cave," Darren warned, before letting his body relax back into it's semi-liquid form, the room caving in as he did so.

Raya: "Ah, where's your sense of humor?" raya asked, giving him the parts he needed before heading back out.

Eddie: Eddie acrobatically dodged through the air. "And a falling roof...the day just keeps on rollin'!"

Jason: "In my other unsoiled pants."

Anna: <Eeep!> Anna felt several things fall through her form, <Oh that's better....> She could at least move now, she picked a direction and drifted that way.

J: J pulled Kitty and Jay along towards their target, running strait there, not worrying about walls or barriers since they had no effect. <I've got a trace on them, lets move!>

Kitty: Instinctively, Kitty cringed as concrete and debris fell towards them. "Whatever you two do - don't let go!!"

Jay: Jay coughed, spots of blood decorating his hand other then what had come through from his split knuckles, holding something as the area shook with the roof falling in. "Oh...dust...ne bon..." He went into a coughing fit, wheezing and feeling dizzy.

Rogue: Rogue could see him. Could practically smell him! Her fists closed tighter as she wove her way towards Essex. He would pay for doing what he did to her best friends. And then killing Sam.

Eddie: "Right, where is this knife-throwing ass-eater?!", Eddie hissed, landing as gracefully as possible and crouching.

Jason: Essex found that he was really quite happy to climb into the semi truck, laughing quite content with himself.

Darren: Tendrils of techno-organic matter shot up from under the falling debrie and Darren reformed his techno-organic body standing atop the pile, "Well ... that was ... not really that interesting, stealth, I'm on my way to catch you up." He kicked on his jets and followed in the direction of his team.

Raya: Raya let out a dry laugh as she moved, feeling the floor shake as Darren let the the ceiling go.

J: J sent through his link the location of Riptide, letting everyone know where he was and which was he was moving. <There he is, I've got a trace on him.>

Anna: Anna floated her way down a corridor, <Er can anyone hear me? I'm not sure where I am....>

Kitty: "J-Icarus!!" Kitty looked at him with big eyes as he coughed up blood. <Sorry Anna! I'm not even sure where I am!>

Riptide: Riptide whirled up to the driver's side of the semi and got in. "Ready to go, doc?" Instead of waiting for an answer, he just turned the engine on and hit the accelerator, catapulting the semi through the garage door.

Eddie: Eddie stood, turning towards the given location. "Time to put this to an end.", he smirked.

Rogue: "They're gettin' in tha truck." Rogue braced herself and shoved to super sonic speed, crashing into and through the trailer of the semi as it tried to drive past. "Missed!"

Darren: The fastest way to get between to points was to go in a straight line ... even if there were walls in the way, good thing he could just blast through all of them.

Rogue: Needles flew and scattered and she turned to smash through again. Well... can't get him, she can at least get those.

Jay: Jay kept a hold of Kitty, trying to stop the coughing. It was starting to hurt now.

Eddie: Eddie roped the back of the semi with his webbing. "Right! See you guys momentarilly, eh?", he laughed. "Let's ride, hotshot..."

Anna: Anna paused and let her form hang loose in the air, maybe she'd feel the tug of some moving air in the direction of the trucks... she waited. Bingo! She headed off in the direction the draught told her to go.

Kitty: Kitty was starting to fatigue from keeping all three of them phased for so long. But she held on, surely their target couldn't be far away now, as they phased through another wall.

Rogue: Rogue grabbed on to the trailer and pulled, the cab of the semi lurching and then kept going once it was detatched. "Fuck!"

Darren: Good thing we're trashing this place anyways, Darren grinned to himself as he exploded out of the side of the building.

Jay: Jay squeezed Kitty's hand. "Ah'm gonna let y'all go...cain't keep up." He wheezed, doing just that once they were through the wall. He slowed, coughing, feeling distinctly dizzy and struggling to breathe a little.

J: The phased through a last wall and saw the truck off in the distance. "We're too late... "

Darren: "Everyone? Status update, have we cleared all objectives?" he asked, flying over to where he could hear fighting.

Eddie: Eddie crawled along the roof of the veichle to the driver's cabin, raising a fist that splashed into a million tenrdils. "Don't you just hate back seat driving?" He said, thrusting the hundreds of tendrils in.

Anna: Anna made slow progress down the halls, having to pause every time she came to a turn so that she could feel her way through. <Oh how I wish I was indestructable....>

Jason: "Lab's set to explode in ten minutes." Jason announced as he caught up with the others, clutching what he was fairly sure were the results of what Essex had been working on when he and Raya had interrupted him the last time. "It's time to book it out of here."

Rogue: Rogue picked up the trailer and flew about a mile up and out from the complex before throwing it as hard as she could into the ground. "Motherfucker!"

Kitty: "Icarus, no!" She tried to hold onto him, but he had already let go. Quietly, she stood next to J and bit her lip, watching the 'bad guy' getting away. "Damn..."

Darren: Darren dropped to the ground next to his group, "... Where's Icarus?"

Raya: "Fuck," Raya panted, slowing down as she caught up with Jason and the others. "Cleared, let's move it."

Eddie: Eddie winced as he felt the trailer rise. "Shit...", he cursed, letting go and leaping off.

Jay: Jay sat on the floor, gasping for breath, throat feeling like he'd swallowed razorblades. "D' dust..." He hacked again.

Kitty: "He let go..." Kitty whispered, tearing up then giving a sigh of relief when she heard his hoarse voice.

Anna: Anna paused again. Stupid maze of a complex. Who built stuff like this!? How did the staff find their way around?!

Eddie: Eddie landed with a crushing thud on the earth bellow, he re-formed slowly, looking above and leaping before the trailer came crashing down.

Rogue: Rogue came back and landed next to everyone. She frowned and did a mental count of her team. <St Anna? Where ya at, gal?>

Darren: "Idiot," Darren grumbled, "can you walk? We've gotta evac."

Rogue: "Venom?" She looked around. "Damn, where tha hell did mah team go?!"

J: <We need her here, Icarus is down.> He sent out a mental beacon so she could find them.

Jay: Jay grinned up at Kitty before pushing himself up, hand over his mouth as he tried to keep the coughing down. "C'est bon, jus' move." He managed. "Ah'm fine! Move!"

Anna: Stupid mutation. Stupid concrete. Stupid lack of a uniform and a radio... <Ack! Rogue?! I don't know!> She was fairly sure she'd be a jibbering heap if she could be a heap, <I got stuck in an airpocket and I'm trying to find the way out....>

Rogue: <Just head f'r tha outside. Place is gonna blow. We'll meet up with ya where ever ya end up.>

Eddie: Eddie stood up slowly, carefully scanning for any more debris from the sky. He let his face-mask receed and activated his radio. "Venom calling in - I'm...however far you threw that trailer, Captain, on the way back...", he grinned.

Darren: Darren wasn't gonna argue, "Okay people, go, go, go! Move out, get to the jet, good work here people!"

Rogue: "Damnit." Rogue pushed to the air again and flew out to pick up Eddie. "C'mon! Let's go."

Anna: <Blow....?> Not good! <Uh, okay... I'll um... see you in a minute...?> Bugger! she paused again, air where were you going...?

Kitty: Kitty solidified herself and J. "You need a hand Icarus?" She offered her shoulder. As fatigued as she was, she was in better shape than him it looked.

Raya: Raya headed for the jet, a blessed sight after the weeks in Cairo, breaking free of the wall as she came out with some of the others.

Eddie: Eddie looked up, hanging on via webbing to Rogue. "'Sweet Chariot'...", Eddie joked, winking at Rogue...at her chest, anyway...

Jason: "You take one side, I'll take the other." Jason offered to Kitty.

Anna: <Oooh I found a hole in a wall... I'll go that way....> She followed the trail of destruction, <I wish I had legs right now....>

Jay: "Fuckin' Legacy. Fuckin' dust fuckin codename..." Jay pushed up into the air, grabbing Kitty and flying as hard as he could, trailing into creole curses. "Y'all about to pass out, girl."

Rogue: Rogue flew towards the jet, "Hang on, Venom!"

J: J ran for it, making his way quickly to the jet, doing mental counts making sure everyone was accounted for.

Eddie: Eddie laughed, "You got it, hotness!"

Darren: Darren jumped into the air, "All clear? Good, see you at the jet," he zoomed ahead like a comet.

rachel: Rachel bit down hard on her lip as she made her way back to the jet and dropped into a seat. Fucking bastard had gotten away. Again.

Kitty: If Kitty hadn't been so exhausted, she'd have argued with Jay. Instead, she just nodded and closed her eyes. Was kind of nice up her...

Anna: Oh thank Christ! She could see outside! Huzzah! Right. Where was the jet now?

Rogue: Rogue flew over and counted out people. Good. Once she was sure Eddie was hanging on tight enough, she blasted super sonic again and dumped him by the jet.

J: <This way Anna.> He sent through the link, giving her directions.

Darren: Darren projected his thoughts towards the jet as he flew thanks to the remote link-up he'd installed and shut down the cloaking device, turning the engines on as he landed next to it and opened the door.

Jason: Jason let out a breath he was surprised he had been holding as he saw the jet. "I don't think I've ever been so happy to see that." He admitted.

Jay: Jay tried to ignore the burning muscles in his back and his shoulders, the lightheadedness and the tight pain in his chest and throat as he came in to land. "Y' alright dere, Kitty?" She was almost white, and looked like she was ready to go to sleep.

Darren: Darren climbed into the front seat and merged with the control pannel, "Beginning prep for take off."

Rogue: "Go in an' strap down, Venom." She stood at the ramp to wait and make sure everyone got on board safe.

Anna: <Gotcha... don't leave without me... I could be some time... There's a prevailing wind coming from the other way....> If she had eyes she would have rolled them, <Send a taxi and I'll love you forever...>

Rogue: <Ah'm comin'! Where ya at?>

J: I really need to learn how to fly... He thought to himself as he turned about to run back towards Anna, <I have her I'm closer.>

Eddie: Eddie leapt into the jet, getting strapped in and receeding his tendrils. "Waiting on more?"

Rogue: <Ah'm faster. Go, Black Swan! Get on tha jet!>

Anna: <Woo taxi! Okay, so there was a hole in the wall I'm gonna blame on you or Darren and a big mess of... needles... I'm about thirty yards away from that...>

Darren: "For anyone who's interested, two minutes till the little lab of horrors goes boom." Darren prompted.

Kitty: She nodded vaguely. "Yeah... just a little tired s'all..."

J: J turned once more and ran towards the jet again. <Well then get me too! Some of us can't fly!> HE thought with a grin as he ran.

Rogue: <Gotcha.> She headed that way and grinned at the misty cloud. <Hop in!>

Eddie: Eddie grinned like a child playing House of the Dead. He pinned his eyes to the building's direction.

Darren: Darren glanced back at the weary kids strapping themselves in, "There's sugary drinks and snacks in the compartments for any who need a fix."

Raya: "Oh, you and me both," Raya sighed at Jason, falling to her knees as she came up onto the jet. "I need alcohol."

Anna: <Love you so much right now!> She did as requested, <Do we have to pay for our uniforms? I don't know where mine is....>

Jay: Jay held on to Kitty as he landed and ran into the jet, putting her down into a seat, coughing again. "Nap on d' way back den, ché." He smiled. "An' cheers for lookin' after my ill ass dere."

Jason: Jason slumped into his chair, letting out a sigh. "Yes, booze, my exploives for booze."

Rogue: <Don't worry 'bout it.> She dropped down and picked J up under the arms. "Sweat on me an' Ah drop ya."

J: "I don't sweat. I glisten." He joked and enjoyed the temporary break.

Darren: "Dunno about booze guys, you might have to wait till we get home for that, unless you wanna stop off at a liquor store or something," he grinned, "T-minus one minute to explosion."

Anna: <I'm gonna bake you the biggest chocolate cake you've ever seen...> Anna wondered if Rogue could see the mental picture she had of the cake.

Kitty: Kitty managed a grin up at Jay, "Turnabout is fair play I hear." She patted his forearm, "Thanks Jay..." Anxiously, she waited for J and the other team member. She refused to pass out before knowing they were all ok.

Jay: He trailed to a specially-made seat that had been made for another winged guy that had been at the school before him and fell into it, coughing hard and laying his head back, closing his eyes. "Ah don't feel so good..." He murmured, voice barely a whisper.

Rogue: They landed on the ramp of the jet and Rogue let out a breath. "Let's go home, y'all." She took a look back at the complex and scowled. "He got away. He fuckin' got away. Again!"

Anna: <He can't run forever, Rogue...> Anna told her sympathetically, <Sooner or later he's gonna slip up....>

Raya: "Split you a scotch neat when we get back, then," Raya grinned at Jason, dropping into a seat beside him. "Good work, Warlock. And Rogue. And...fuck, everybody else." Se looked up at Jay. "What do you need?"

J: J made his way to his seat. "Well, I have a trace on the mutant he was with. We can track him that way!" He said, trying to be cheerful.

Eddie: Eddie looked over at Rogue. "Who? Who got off? The knife-maniac?"

rachel: She stared down at the floor, not really caring about the building exploding or snacks. Looking up as Rogue came aboard, she shook her head, "He always fucking gets away."

Jay: "Ah got Legacy. Ah need...fuck, Ah need somethin'..."

Jason: "You have it? Shit. Who else does? I'm out of the loop."

Anna: <Um... want me to have a look at you, Jay?> Anna offered, though she wasn't sure how that was going to work given her current host.

Rogue: "No." She moved to her seat and strapped in. "Essex." Rogue looked over at Rachel, "He killed Sam. An' damn near killed y'all, Bobby, Remy, an' Lorna. He cain't run from me f'rever."

Darren: "All aboard? Right, beginning take off," Darren said, with a final glance in the back, "And someone strap Wade in, he's just passed out in the corner ..." with a tresure chest? Right, he wasn't even gonna bother asking, it was Wade.

Jay: He sniffed, closing his eyes, trying to make the world stop spinning. "Ah don't know. An' it won't do no good, Anna, but Ah'm probably gonna hit d' hay an' have some hot lemon when Ah get back..."

rachel: Her jaw clenched and unclenched at the mentionof about killing her and the others, "Well, I want whatever's left after you finish with him."

Kitty: Smiling that they were all back safe and sound - more or less, Kitty got comfortable. "Where do you suppose Wade got that??"

Jay: "Ah caught it in Africa. Nasty strain, Ah've heard."

Darren: The jet started to lift out, "And for you destro-junkies? If you look out the left side of the plane you'll see a very beautiful sight in five seconds," Darren said with a grin.

Darren: *KRAC-KOOM!*

J: "I have no idea...." His eyes trailed from the treasure chest to the left side of the plane.

Raya: "Oh, thank god that's over."

Kitty: Kitty looked out her window. "Wow..."

Jay: Jay opened his eyes and did as he was told, grinning widely. "Oh man...dat's beautiful, right dere. Absolutely beautiful. Nice job."

Eddie: Eddie sighed. "I know that feeling...k-kind of.", Eddie sympathetically said to Rogue, thinking about Kraven, and Punisher. "You'll get 'em." Eddie winked, looking outside. "YES! Wooooo!!"

J: "Oh wow..." His eyes got big as the place went up in explosive glory.

Rogue: "Y'all got it, Rae." She glared out the window and watched the explosion as the jet lifted. "That's near one o' tha most beautiful things Ah've seen. Just wish he was in there."

Anna: <... I was nearly in that...>

Jason: "...I am so incredibly proud of that...I mean, granted, I couldn't blow it all up with people but still." He laughed. "Our kind of terrorism is fun."

Kitty: Kitty turned around and grinned at J. "So - you think we get extra credit for this?"

Raya: "God, yes it is," Raya cracked a smile. "Did you remember to save the complimentary condoms, too?" she joked.

Darren: Darren twitched slightly at the word, but nodded, "Excellent job people, I'm proud of you all, first class mission. Now let's go home."

J: "Not sure, will have to ask the teachers Drake when we get back." He smiled.

Jay: Jay watched it for a few more seconds before turning and staring up at the ceiling of the plane. For once, he wasn't complaining about not being able to fly. He sighed, closing his eyes and massaging his bloody hand.

Rogue: Rogue turned to look out the windshield and glanced over at Darren. "Y'all too, 'Lock."

Darren: Darren smirked, "Yeah, well obviously me too."

Jason: "The highlight of our trip? Of course. Packed and mailed home a good deal of things." Jason assured Raya. "Yes, we have to say, we appreciate you coming to pick us up. That job was getting a bit awkward with the unfortunate elevator rides and so forth."

Anna: <Yeah, massage his already bloated ego, good job....> Anna mumbled but her tone was light.

Rogue: "Ego-maniac," she grinned finally and looked down to check the gauges on the co-pilot's side. "Good work, X-Men. Ah'm proud o' all o' ya."

Jay: Jay opened an eye, watching Darren. Overblown ego, but he was glad he had him as a friend again. He closed his eyes and smiled, quickly falling into sleep, the wheezing in his breathing audible.

Raya: "Such a long way to the jacuzzi," Raya murmured in agreement with Jason, laying her head back against her accomplice's headrest, sprawled crooked in the seat. "Thanks."

Eddie: Eddie smiled. "Not the first time this week I've been praised by a woman, but thanks, Boss.", Eddie gave Rogue a thumbs up, taking a breath and kicking back.

Darren: "I'd prefer just plain 'God' but that'll do too," Darren ribbed goodnaturedly, "but I agree with Rogue, well done everyone, first round is on me."

[Edited on 21/2/10 by Ferguson]