steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

01/16 Game: First rule of Fight Club

Post by steyn »

Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012

Farouk: Farouk leaned backwards in his favourite chair in the library, waiting for the selected few he had deemed...maybe stable, maybe valuable enough, to hear what he had to say.

Pietro: Pietro stepped into the library and looked around. Well you sure couldn't miss that guy... he walked across the room and took a seat a little way away from Farouk.

Mayhem: Mayhem ducked through the door, humming along to a song in his mp3. Damn, back only a day and already he was being summoned for remedial classes. Oh well. He needed to get back into a normal routine. "Hello there." He drawled, thick Cornish accent back, as he tipped his tophat in greeting to Farouk.

Selene: Selene had been hiding in the library for a couple of hours already, creeping around between the shelves. After receiving Farouk's invitation, she had gone there early and passed the time with some random and intriguing book, occasionally peeking out from her literary fort to see who else would show up.

Pietro: Pietro turned his head quickly when he heard Mayhem's voice. When did he get back?!

Rogue: Rogue sighed as she turned her phone over and over between her hands, knowing Hank would contact her if there was any change. It still killed her to be away from him right now. Whatever Farouk wanted, it had better be worth it. She'd much rather be expelled for skipping, but Hank wouldn't hear it.

Farouk: As he barely acknowledged the first arrivals, he folded his hands while resting his arms on the chair. How curious that he had to take things that far, but was there really any other way to end this ridiculous game?

Darren: Darren had decided to just come straight back into the school from the grounds and was hovering outside the library windows, they were all shut thanks to the chill January weather, he spotted Selene though and flew closer, taping on the window to get her attention.

Mayhem: Mayhem hesitated when he caught Pietro's scent, his eyes falling on him, before his permenant smirk got wider and he inclined his head to him. "An' a good mornin' to ye, lover." He climped on a chair and crouched on it, arms resting on his knees, as he pulled out his headphones and switched the iTouch off. His dad rocked, seriously.

Selene: Selene peered at the other students through one of the shelves, before a tap on the window cought her attention. She turned her head, raising her eyebrows as she spotted Darren's familiar shape. She stepped over to the window and opened it for him. "Darren," she said.

Pietro: Pietro gave Mayhem a small hesitant smile.

Darren: He gave her a slightly shy smile, putting his hands on the still and leaning up to give her a quick kiss, "Hey babe, you okay?"

Selene: "As okay as I probably could be," she replied, putting on a small smile at the kiss. "The question is, how okay are you? Do you feel better?"

Kyle: Kyle padded into the library, stopping for a second as he saw everyone. "Umm, should I be here, I got a note that said I was needed in the, eh, the library..." he said as walked in further.

Rogue: Rogue slouched down into a chair, eyes still on the phone in her hands, watching it like a hawk. Hoping she'd get a call that he was awake.

Darren: "Mostly," he pulled himself in, "better enough to know that it's a teacher trying to get hold of me and not aliens from the planet Zog," he shut the window behind him, "thank you for giving me space, Sel, I'll make it up to you, and we can talk about what happened later by ourselves, 'kay?"

Mayhem: Mayhem sniffed, picking up Kyle's scent - and flushed at the memory, his tail tip ticking from side to side. He'd have to see to that soon, before the other feral got the wrong idea. He wasn't anyone's bitch.

Selene: "Very well," Selene smiled and nodded, before adding: "You're welcome. I'm glad you're feeling better." Her smile turned to a grin."And of course you're going to make up for it. I'll see to that." She kissed him quickly, before leading him around the corner to join with the others.

Selene: "So, why are we here," she asked, her gaze passing the other students and Farouk. "Is this one of these interventions where we're going to teach Kyle ot properly read and write?"

Farouk: Noticing that all of those that could be expected to show up had arrived, he took his cane leaning on the chair and hit the floor a few times to call for attention.

Kyle: The hubbub of the room clearly drowned out his question, so he shrugged it off. If this was supposed to be some other class that he's not registered for, then atleast he'll get some sleep. He turned to look, "Oh hi..Ka-um...May?" he said, still a little unsure on the name.

Pietro: Pietro turned in his seat to look over at the teacher.

Kyle: Kyle quickly sat down when the cain started to tap.

Farouk: "Ladies, gentlemen, i have called you out for a certain reason, and I hope, you will hear me out."

Rogue: Rogue jumped at the loud knocking and finally looked up. Were they finally getting started? Thank God. Maybe it'd be fast and she could run back down to the medlab.

Mayhem: "Karr's gone now." Mayhem smiled at Kyle. "Just me." He turned his head to look at Farouk, tail clicking as it curled and uncurled around his feet.

Darren: Darren smiled as he took up position behind Sel, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head on her shoulders, "I dunno, will there be cake boss?" he asked Farouk cheekily.

Selene: "Ooh, are you going to tell us a story," Selene asked, beaming at Farouk.

Farouk: "There is no cake, dear boy. If there was talk about any cake, it was a lie." He frowned at Darren to shut him up and then inhaled deeply, more a dramatic pause than a necessity. "It has come to mine, and our benefactor's attention, that among the many obstacles we mutants have to face nowadays, there is a new one, more...atrocious than any before."

Kyle: Just may, no Karr, Kyle reminded himself. Then a thought occurred, if it's just May and not Karr, and it was Karr that he beat in a fight, should he do it again with May? Kyle tail started to wag and then he snapped back to listen to Farouk.

*** Darren_ has joined #fightclub.

Pietro: Pietro raised his eyebrows, there was worse than what had happened already?

Mayhem: "Wow, worse'n bein' used as a walkin' organ plant?" Mayhem snorted. "Well, already done the insane the crazy doctor part. Is there someone out there wit' original ideas?"

Selene: "Atrocities?" Selene arched her eyebrows, listening attentively. "Ooh, that sounds exciting. The plot thickens."

Rogue: Right. Because there was worse than the Legacy Virus? Not hardly. She sighed and looked back at her phone.

Kyle: I wonder what's for dinner.

Darren_: Darren snickered at Farouk's responce, then shrugged, "Atrocities? Do you mean there is no more cake?"

Darren: "Like ... ever? Guess that would be pretty horrible, for you anyway." He gave Farouk a wide grin.

Mayhem: Mayhem glanced across at the other kid - was he new? He couldn't remember meeting him - and snickered.

Selene: Selene was glad she hid some of that lemon pie. "No, worries, I can bake one later," she said. "I always wanted to bake something. Or burn things. Which is very similar, I guess."

Farouk: He rubbed his temples at the stubborn stupidity of that boy. "Could we, for one moment, forget about the cake?"

Mayhem: "Sure. Prefer steak, anyway."

Kyle: "Steak sounds nice for dinner." Kyle added helpfully.

Selene: Selene made a mental note to try and develop a steak-cake recipe.

Rogue: "Bakin' an' burnin' are real different, Sel." She hadn't cooked in a while though...

Darren: "Sure, let's talk about tarts instead," Darren said with a completely straight face.

Pietro: Pietro managed not to laugh. Barely. He almost felt sorry for Farouk

Mayhem: "Oooh, tarts. I like tarts." Mayhem pulled off his hat, scrubbing a hand thorugh his hair. "A lot. So many t' choose from, too."

Farouk: He threw a long look into the faces of those assembled before him. "It has come to mine, and our dear benefactor's attention, that he...let's call them 'elite', although a few of them are French, has found a new way to amuse themselves. And it involves mutants dying."

rachel: Rachel made her way into the library and looked around at everyone, chewing on her lip. Definitely late. She grabbed a chair and sat down, crossing her arms. Whatever Farouk wanted had better be worth coming out of her room...

Mayhem: "Wow. That's new. Usually people like t' keep us alive t' fuck with us."

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow. Didn't like the sound of that. At all.

Darren: "Esspecially around here ... what with all the people with sweet teeth and who like baking and all," he cocked his head at what Farouk said, "Dying?"

Darren: Okay, guess it was serious time now, shame, he had so many tart jokes lined up.

Selene: "Are we talking about FOX News," Selene wondered, glancing at Farouk.

Darren: Darren snorted and kissed Selene's cheek at that.

Rogue: "What like Legacy?" She scoffed and flipped her phone open.

rachel: She caught the end of what Farouk was saying, then cringed at the mention of the virus. It was just what she didn't want to hear about.

Farouk: Amahl couldn't help but smile that he finally had gotten their attention. "Now, we're not invoking the name of Mister Murdoch in this school, dear girl. It's bad luck," he told Selene.

Selene: "I've heard that if you repeat his name thrice in front of a mirror, he appears to personally insult you and your loved ones," Selene whispered.

Farouk: Then he continued. "There have been rumours, not really news, about mutants with more dangerous powers vanishing, either on their own, or forcefully. Investigating in this, their names kept on popping up in certain circles, always with odds attached to them."

Mayhem: Mayhem shrugged at the mention of the Legacy. Monet was still in a coma from that. "As in bettin', sir? Dey racin' us now?"

Darren: "I'd take the Candyman over him any day," Darren nuzzled her neck, "Odds? Like gambling?"

Selene: "Odds?" Selene frowned. "As they do in those horse races?"

Pietro: Pietro frowned, "Sounds suspicious..."

Kyle: Kyle's brows squinshed up so tightly trying to think of mutants at a racecourse.

Rogue: Rogue sighed and flipped the phone shut, trying her best to concentrate.

Kyle: "Are there jockeys?" Kyle asked

Farouk: "The drug barons, the eurotrash, weapon trafficers and industrial captains of lrge corporations are all a-twitter about an event that seems to involve betting on mutants. Considering the kind of powers those mutants supposedly have, I doubt they will be playing out some kind os mutant Olympics."

Selene: "Nah, Candyman is a lie," Selene whispered back to Darren, leaning back in his embrace. "Believe me, I tried quite some times to summon him and make him give me free candy."

Farouk: ((*large))

Mayhem: "Sounds like a fun game, sir." Mayhem fiddled with the tophat in his hands, eyes fixed a little blankly on Farouk.

Darren: "So it's big money going on these odds?" He squeezed Sel, "anytime you want a candyman you know where I am babe."

Kyle: ((that's because the candyman is afraid of Selene))

Pietro: Dangerous powers. Mutants going missing. Sounded all too familiar for Pietro's liking.

Farouk: "And one time, after getting an old acquaintance of mine quite drunk and then probing his mind, I stumbled over a scrambled word, well hidden away: X-Factor."

Rogue: "An' that means what?"

Selene: "Do I get to lick the lollypop," Selene asked, smirking as she leaned her head against Darren's shoulder.

Mayhem: "You get people drunk and probe 'em, sir?"

Darren: "I'm always good for lollypop licks, and isn't X-Factor the name of some terrible reality TV show or something? Sure you're not getting mixed messages?"

Kyle: "Um....I thought x-factor is that thing they're looking for in, er, in in people when they go on that show, umm...America's got talent." Kyle asked.

Selene: "This all sounds suspiciously like one of those films with that Belgian mutant; Van Damme," Selene mused. "So, we're talking about some kind of Mutant Thunderdome with an even more ridiculous name?"

Mayhem: "Simon Cowell. Oooooh." Mayhem mock-shivered. "Just thinkin' o' his name gives me creeps."

Farouk: "Finally, on sepparate occasions, dead mutants have been found, stashed away in trash or their mutilated bodies found in the deep woods. We think they died on a promotion tour for this event." He leaned back and fixated his eyes on the students to make them realize the gravity of the situation. "We think X-Factor is a tournament where mutants fight and mutants die for the entertainment of the rich."

rachel: Rachel leaned back in her seat, listening to the sound of voices but not really paying attention until Farouk started talking again. "And, you're telling us this, why?"

Pietro: "Oh wonderful...." as if enough of them weren't dying with this virus already.

Mayhem: Mayhem stared at Farouk for a moment, before shrugging, eyes sliding off to look at a wall. "If it makes money an' all, right?"

Kyle: Kyle stayed quiet, just sitting and listening. That did not sound right.

Darren: Darren's eyes widened at the implication, "Wait, so there's some kind of underground mutant slave gladiator ring?"

Selene: "Maybe he wants to recruit us, so we're all going to be famous," Selene suggested, cracking a weird grin.

Rogue: Fighting? If she still had her powers, she'd be all over that. And at the moment, Sam wouldn't be able to be her voice of reason... But she didn't so it didn't matter.

Selene: "I'm just happy no one blames me for dead bodies found in woods and places," she added, shrugging casually.

Pietro: Pietro felt a jolt of shame when part of his mind thought that was sloppy. Boddies should be disposed of properly.

Darren: Darren moved a hand and pinched the bridge of his nose ... why did he suddenly feel like he knew where this was going ...

Farouk: "I am telling you this because, Miss Grey, because I think that not all of the fighting mutants do so because they want to. I am telling you this, because I think it is time we stopped being victims of the zealous, the spiteful, and the depraved. I want to take a stand, this once, to show the wicked we will not suffer silently. And that means i want you..."

Darren: Heeeeeeere we go ....

Mayhem: "Count me in." Mayhem didn't need to hear any more, glancing at Pietro. "I'm all over tha' business, sir. Twice is enough for me, no more."

Darren: ... though Farouk giving a herouc speech was kinda funny ...

Darren: *heroic

Rogue: "Sorry, Ah got other priorities than savin' random people's lives at tha moment."

Mayhem: Mayhem's eyes flickered to Rogue, eyebrows going up. "Well, sod you too."

Pietro: Pietro sighed, "What do you want us to do?"

Selene: "And then we'll fight the English for our independence?" Selene looked at Farouk with an odd grin on her face. "However, heroics aside, this still sounds rather intriguing. And violence is always exciting. So, consider me interested."

Kyle: Kyle lifted a hand, "Do I have to fight?"

Rogue: Rogue looked away from the direction Mayhem's voice had come from. She didn't need that right now. He didn't have to understand. She flipped her phone open, looked, and then shut it again.

rachel: She ran a hand through her hair, her mind trying to process Farouk actually wanting to do something helpful, "Do we get a chance to think about our decision?"

Mayhem: Mayhem shrugged and grinned at her looking away. Not like he didn't know. Monet was in a coma too, but he knew she wouldn't really want him to be at her side for however long. And this...he wasn't standing for. Never again. Ever. A low growl curled from him.

Farouk: "You could fight," he answered Kyle's question. "And, in fact, a few of you would be extremely useful to pose as fighters. With the help of Mister Shaw I have arranged opportunities for showcase fights. I obviously don't expect anybody to kill an opponent, see it as a normal training session. Although, if you feel you aren't equiped for fighting, there is other directions from where to infiltrate."

Pietro: "Since I'd rather not hurt anyone if I can help it, I think I'm going to ask about the other directions now.... What other directions?"

Mayhem: "I'll fight." Mayhem raised a hand. "Not built for much else." He grinned viciously.

Rogue: "Sam gets better, Ah help. Sam dies, Ah fight." She glanced up at Farouk, "He stays how he is? Ah'm not in this either way."

Kyle: "I can fight, and not kill." Kyle said with his hand still in the air.

Darren: Darren shruged, glancing over at Rogue, "Well, if that's the case sweets, you know where the door is."

Farouk: "And yes, Miss Grey, you may think about your decision." He got out of his chair, which commented this with a relieved creak. "I will utilize you as fighters, get you into the audience, let you join staff, et cetera. We aren't playing games, This will be a military assault." He wandered over to the entrance of the library.

Mayhem: "Fight. I want to fight."

Pietro: He drops a bombshell like that and then leaves? "When?" he asked.

Selene: "I don't mind fighting if I have to," Selene commented, thoughtfully. "But those other directions sound intriguing, as well. Charm the crowds and confuse your opposition. Play the social chameleon. I could be like James Bond. Just with boobs." She smiled to herself, nodding slowly. "Even though I'd still get the girl in the end, of course."

Farouk: "I am not Xavier, you all know this. I won't deny it could get messy, and I won't deny my approach is dodgy at best, highly illegal at worst. But I, for my part, am sick and tired of sitting in this mansion and just wait for the next one who decides that a mutant-tree fell on his pooch when he was five and now he wants revenge on all of us."

Darren: "Well, fuck knows I can fight and not kill, but I'd feel bad for anyone up against me, they wouldn't stand a chance," he smirked, though inwardly Farouk's 'military operation' had him thinking about what else this was about.

Darren: He kissed Selene's cheek, "You're only allowed to get the girl so long as I can join in ... or at least watch."

Rogue: "Ah came 'cause Farouk wanted me here," she glared at Darren. "An' Hank made me."

Selene: "You know, I think I like Farouk," Selene told Darren, her head still resting back on his shoulder.

Mayhem: Mayhem nodded. "You've got me in, sir. I'll do whatever's nessecary t' stop this. I'm tired of it." He'd do it for Monet too.

rachel: Rachel snuck a glance at Rogue, then looked back down to the floor. She couldn't really blame Rogue since she wasn't really sure whether she wanted to help either, not with having to deal with Ben's funeral and everything. She sighed at Farouk's answer, chewing on her lip. At least she had something else to think about now...

Darren: "Well, you came, said you're not interested, no point you stopping up here if you're adamant you're not gonna take part right?"

Selene: "And of course you get to join in, silly," Selene added, putting on a wry grin. "Who else is going to set up the video camera?"

Pietro: "Count me in," Pietro told Farouk, "Though not for the fighting." he added, just to make sure the guy got the message.

Rogue: She stood, "But now that Ah know what it's 'bout, Ah'm gonna go back down ta Sam." She pushed the chair in, "Ah said Ah'd do it if he gets better'r dies. But Ah won't leave him how he is."

Mayhem: Mayhem glanced at Rogue, then shrugged. Not his problem. He put his tophat back on, ears flattening, shifting his weight and chewing a claw.

Darren: "What do you mean 'set up'? I am the video camera," he nipped her ear before nuzzling her hair.

Rogue: With that, Rogue flipped her phone open to glance at it as she left the room.

Darren: "Fair enough sweets," Darren shrugged, meh, her choice, but if she was just gonna sit up here and fret about Sam she might as well go back down to him.

Farouk: "We will hurt them before they hurt us, and we will make them wet their pants in fear, so they never again dare to see us as mere toys." He opened the door. "You have one week to discuss whether you are the shepherd...or the sheep. I'd advise you to start right now." With that he closed the door behind himself.

Selene: "Ooh, first person porn videos," Selene mused, crooning in Darren's arms. "I think you've just discovered a new business goldmine."

Mayhem: Mayhem chuckled as Farouk left. "Well, I know what I'm gonna be. Ain't much good for espionage, but Goddess knows I can spread pain."

Selene: "Can we skip the pants wetting part," Selene asked no one in particular.

Pietro: Pietro frowned at the door, "That guy likes the dramatics far too much..."

Kyle: "And whatever May can do, I can do better." Kyle said with a grin.

Mayhem: "Like some I could mention." Mayhem muttered under his breath.

Darren: "We'll be rich, filthy, realy filthy rich," he joked, giving her another squeeze, so she wanted to be sneaky spy-like? Well he'd just stick himself on that side of the buisness as well so he could keep an eye on her.

Darren: *really

Mayhem: His head turned to Kyle and there was a oddly glazed smile. "Sure you can. Sure you can."

Darren: "Guess I might as well get to work looking into this X-factor thing, since I'm king of the internet and all."

Kyle: "Um, maybe not everything. I can't reach top shelves." Kyle added.

rachel: She watched Farouk and Rogue leave, debating whether she really wanted to do this or not. Plus, she'd have to decide whether to fight ot not, and she had a feeling neither option would thrill Josh.

Pietro: Pietro sighed and got to his feet, wondering what the hell they were expected to do now. Just go about their merry lives and wait to be contacted?

Selene: "i'd love to indulge in some bloody violence, but I guess my talents would be wasted as a mere brawler," Selene mused. "Besides, let's be honest, no one here could play the part of bored and debauched socialite as well as I could."

Darren: "Okay, so I'm in, Sel's in, Zippy, Loony and Dog are as well, what about everyone else?" Darren asked the rest of the room ... and realised that consisted of Rachel.

Mayhem: Mayhem laughed at that, tilting his hat and picking out his pipe, thumbing tobacco into it, looking curiously up at the kid with a mohawk. "Loony?" He protested mildly.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Zippy?"

Kyle: "Why am I zippy?" Kyle asked.

Pietro: ((lol))

Darren: "Yeah you, the guy with the Northen Kings-" he started laughing at Kyle's question.

Mayhem: "As in, 'zip it', Pietro."

rachel: Rachel looked over at Darren and gave a shrug, "I don't know, but if I decide to, I'll skip out on the fighting part."

Pietro: Pietro looked at Mayhem and shook his head. That wasn't fair. He sighed, wandering deeper into the library to find a book to hide in for a while.

Mayhem: "Wow, something I said?" Mayhem smirked, watching Pietro wander off."

Selene: "Rachel could play the bored emo part," Selene suggested. "Tired of just cutting herself, instead eager to see others get cut and gutted. See? I'm brilliant at this spy game."

Darren: "Think we've got enough brawlers, though your telepathy would be good for getting info and shit, I'll do that as well I think, I'm the only metamorph here at the moment I think."

Kyle: Kyle put his head in his hands as he rested on the desk, and stared at Mayhem.

Darren: "Might as well plug a hole, huh? Kyle and May have the brawling down I'm sure."

rachel: She managed not to visibly cringe at Selene's comment about cutting and just nodded.

Selene: Selene nodded in agreement with Darren's words. "Besides, most mutants are hardly pushovers. If it's true what Farouk said and they are forced to fight against their will, I suspect the presence of something or someone with the means of keeping a whole group of them under control."

Mayhem: "I can't pretend I'm a socialite. The accent'll give me away." Said the mutant with digigrade legs, a tail and cat ears standing at nine feet tall. Mayhem stuck the pipe in his mouth, unlit for now. "But I'm good fer dealin' out punishment. My days of bein' pacifist are over."

Selene: "Looks like dear Mayhem discovered the fun things in,life," Selene commented, giving an impish smile.

Pietro: Pietro heard that as he sat down against a bookshelf to read where he couldn't be seen. He frowned again and opened the book.

Mayhem: Mayhem gave her a distinctly fangy grin in return.

Kyle: Kyle didn't stop staring at May. He then finally said, "You want to fight? Er, I mean, practice?"

Mayhem: Mayhem turned to Kyle, an eyebrow raised, eyes fixing on his. "Maybe."

Kyle: "Great," Kyle said as he stood up and started to walk out, stopping in his tracks and turned, "Err....maybe, does that mean now or later?"

Darren: "You'll have to use the gym, DR is still off limits," Darren said, his face darkening somewhat.

Mayhem: "Means I'm smokin' my pipe before I do anythin'." Mayhem replied calmly. "Then, I might get something to eat." He looked at Darren curiously. "It is? Why?"

Kyle: "Eat? Oh, er, we got steak, rump I think. Maybe irloin. Not fillet, out of fillet." Kyle said as he tried to remember the meat products in the fridge.

Darren: "Busted, it's on complete lock down, only Bobby and Xaiver can get in there now," he said quickly, giving Mayhem a look meant to discourage further questioning.

Kyle: ((sirloin))

Selene: Selene tapped her index finger against her lip, wearing a contemplative expression. "Do you think it would be morally questionable if I betted on those we have infiltrate as fighters," she wondered.

Mayhem: "Fancy pizza. Ain't had pizza in a long time." Mayhem shrugged. "Someone broke the DR? Fuck, d' hell am I goin' to do Parkour now? Can't always be assed with cop-dodgin' in New York."

Mayhem: Mayhem looked over to Selene lazily. "I don' honestly think morals'll mean a lot, wit' what we're doing."

Darren: "Probably, but it's also a pretty good idea too," he sighed at Mayhem, "build some obstical courses outside or something for it?"

Mayhem: "S'pose trees'll do fer now, lover."

Darren: Darren frowned, "What?"

Kyle: Kyle grinned, "Woods."

Selene: Selene put on a mock-sulking face. "Aww, how can you say that? You heard Professor Farouk; we're going to be heroes and save the oppressed masses. Well, maybe not the masses, but enslaved mutants, at least."

Mayhem: "Yeah, that's all I'm in this for, my lover. It's happened twice to me, not gonna happen again." Mayhem shrugged calmly. "Fully support d' get them before they get me."

Darren: "Yeah I got that, but what did you just call me, and her?"

Selene: "I think he wants in on that first person porn deal," Selene whispered to Darren.

Mayhem: Mayhem blinked at Darren. "Lover. My lover. Oh, yeah. Y' don't know, do ye? It's a Cornish thing. I'm from Cornwall, born'n'bred."

Mayhem: "Just a friendly term, nothin' more."

Kyle: Kyle padded out of the room looking around and wondering what piece of steak would be good for dinner.

Darren: "It's like ... a colloquial thing then?"

Pietro: Pietro couldn't concentrate with all the slow voices having conversation in the room. He got up, planned a route to the door then left the room. Quickly.

Mayhem: Mayhem's eyes followed Kyle and narrowed slightly. He was going to have to put off that rematch, at least until he'd actually learnt how to fight. He was still unsure of himself enough that he didn't want to show himself up by being stupid. "Yeah...somethin' like that. Only southwest England does it though."

Darren: "Ahh, well alright then," the english were weird anyway, anyone who rolled cheese down a hill and called it a sport had to be slightly crazed, "so what're we gonna do now babe?" He turned back to Sel, kissing her shoulder.

rachel: Rachel stood, scrubbing at her face, then checking her phone. She glanced around the room and started to make her way over to the door, "Guess I'll talk to you all once I decide whether I want to do this or not."

*** Pietro has left #fightclub.

Darren: "Okay, take care Rae."

Kyle: ((Do what we do every night Darren, try and take over the world.))

Mayhem: "Well, I'm gonna go smoke a pipe." Mayhem climbed off the chair and stretched to his full height. "Then I'll go see Monet, I guess." He tipped his hat to the rest of the room. "Later." He went down onto all fours and bounded out, grinning around his pipe. This was going to be fun.

Selene: "See you," Selene said and waved her fingers after Rae, then turned back to Darren. "Well, I was promised a lollypop."

*** rachel has left #fightclub.

Darren: Darren raised an eyebrow as he was shown the full extent of the changes in Mayhem's legs, but didn't comment, he'd probably just gone through a secondary manifestation or something, and turned nack to Selene.

Darren: "Aaaah, so I did ..." he looked around and gave her a wicked grin, "there's a supply closet over there."

Kyle: ((liqourice with lemony lines lollipop.))

Darren: ((... I totes need to remember that))

Darren: ((good for wrapping there you think?))

Kyle: ((We wrap.........here: X