Read our full Game transcripts here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/23 Game: Merry Christmas from Rum

Post by Slarti »

Timelined Dec. 21, 2011. End of the fall semester.

Miranda: Miranda looked over the table and spotted puppy chow. "Oh!" She grabbed a plate and started loading up on sugar. "Okay, I totally love this stuff! Somebody might have to cut me off."

Cessily: "No worries, we'll hold an intervention for you when we feel you're starting to lose control," Cessily commented, smiling over at Miranda.

Miranda: "That's what friends are for, I suppose. Just watch out. I'm a biter sometimes." She started to pop the chocolately bits into her mouth at the same time she hunted for cookies.

Pietro: Pietro walked into the Ballroom, currently not focusing on anything but getting to the table without toppling the pile of tins. Emma really liked baking. He hadn't realised it was this bad until she'd showed him the collection of items she'd prepared in the tiny apartment kitchen.

Cessily: She stirred the large pot with the hot chocolate some more, making sure the hot plate was keeping the drink warm. "Okay, who wants some hot chocolate," she asked as she observed steam rising from the pot. "This should be nice and hot now."

Cessily: Cessily glanced back at Miranda, showing the girl a quick smirk. "Ooh, that sounds exciting."

Pietro: "Hot Chocolate sounds great." Pietro put the tins down, and looked for spaces to put them in.

Miranda: "OH! More chocolate! Are you kidding me! Want!" Miranda started looking for a cup.

Cessily: Cessily arranged a number of large mugs and began to fill them with the hot chocolate using a ladle. "Alright, here you go."

Miranda: "Thank you! I love you!" Her babbling was a little muffled by the puppy chow in her mouth as she accepted the mug and looked around the room. Pretty tree.

Pietro: Pietro found enough spaces and removed the lids to display the pies and carefully iced cakes, pleased that he hand't smushed them on the way there in the car.

Cessily: "I think we might have to tie her down later," Cessily remarked, chuckling lightly as she watched Miranda. "She's frighteningly hyper already; now imagine what'll happen when she has processed all that sugar."

Miranda: "Wait, aren't you, like, enabling my addiction?" She asked Cess, blowing on the mug. She noticed Pietro ucovering more food and investigated.

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "Yeah, might give us something to do and I'm sure I can keep up with her." He picked up a cup of hot chocolate. "Those are all lovingly hand made by a friend of mine," Pietro added to Miranda.

Cessily: "Oh no, you have uncovered my cunning scheme," Cessily replied with a laugh, filling a mug for herself.

Pietro: "And iced by me," he added as an after thought.

Cessily: "Ooh, looks delicious," Cessily remarked, stepping closer to inspect the new supplies of food. "I like your friend already."

Pietro: "She really likes baking... I think there may be a trip to rehab in the new year...."

Miranda: "Ooooh, a friend with talent!" Her plate was full, but she made a mental note. "Gotta be a girlfriend, because only a girlfriend would a guy enough to make this much." She crunched puppy chow.

rachel: Rachel slipped into the room and took a look around at all the decorations as she made her way over to the food table, which was where everyone seemed to be gathering. And, she could see why. There was a ton of chocolate. "I think I approve of this friend," she grinned, reaching for a brownie.

Pietro: Pietro chuckled, "Yeah... but Emma likes everyone, I'm sure she'd do it for a total stranger too." He smiled at Rachel.

Cessily: "Hey, Rae," Cessily called, smiling at her friend. "Glad you could make it. Help us get rid of all those heaps of food, will you?"

Miranda: "OMG, can I give her a list then?" She seemed scarily excited, and gave Rachel a little wave with her mug.

Cessily: "I think she might end up as Miri's supplier," Cessily tossed in.

Pietro: Pietro blinked a little surprised at Miranda. "Er..." I though Emma may be glad of something to do, "Sure?"

Miranda: She finally noticed the shock-face. "I was totally kidding, but the food does just look great."

Pietro: "I'm sure it is," Pietro smiled at her, "Emma's cooking is amazing... and I think it may be my fault she makes so much all the time - I'm never full."

Cessily: "Yes, and we mustn't allow it to go bad, so we have our work cut out for us," Cessily remarked, setting her mug down to start filling a plate.

Miranda: "Nothing wrong with hollow legs," she mumbled around a cookie and looked for a chair.
rachel: "Well, I think I can keep some of it from going bad," Rachel grinned, moving to get some hot chocolate.

Pietro: "Interestingly enough, I think it may be my legs fault." Pietro grinned and moved to cut a piece of cherry pie. Pie was good.

Cessily: "Hey, let's get comfortable around the fireplace, shall we?" Cessily nodded over to the area next to the tree. "We've got enough space here, and it looks cozy."

Pietro: "That's an excellent idea." Pietro was feeling much better, at least these three didn't want to kill him. He'd been concerned after the kitchen incident.

Miranda: "Fire pretty," she agreed around another slurp of the chocolate and happily settled on the floor dangerously close to the large fireplace.

Cessily: Cessily sat down on the soft carpet and crossed her legs, placing the plate next to her. "Let's hope some more people will show up," she said, taking a sip from her mug. "Well, from those who feel like it, anyway." Her smile faded somewhat when she was reminded of the DR incident.

Mayhem: Mayhem stopped at the sound of voices, in two minds (literally) about going in. Karr was doing the mental equivalent of pacing and he...well, with Monet down in the medlab...but Dai had said he needed to get out more. Talk to people.

Miranda: "No! Food ours!" She shook her head and got comfy.

Pietro: Pietro gathered a collection of food to take with him and went to sit in a seat near the fire. He watched the flames for a moment, thinking about that night in his father's library before he shook himself, catching the Cessily's comment, "Yeah...."

Mayhem: He bit his lip, before giving a shrug, pushing the door open and peering around it curiously.
Pietro: He laughed a little at Miranda's reaction, "I'm sure we won't run out."

Cessily: "Well, we could at least spike the hot chocolate with some tasty rum before the others get here," Cessily announced. "That should be fun, no?"

Miranda: "MM! MMM!" She waved an arm at Cess in agreement since her mouth was too full to answer.

rachel: After gathering some food, Rachel moved to take a seat with the others, smirking, "You could've done that before I got some."

Cessily: Cessily looked up as the door opened and a familiar head poke in. "Ohey!" She waved at Mayhem.

Cessily: "Well, I could still get you some," Cessily reminded Rachel, smirking.

Pietro: "I'll have to stop drinking it then," Pietro had made a decision that he wouldn't drink ever again. His father drank. A lot. He looked round at Cessily's wave and frowned a little.

Mayhem: Mayhem smiled a little shily, moving out from behind the door, tophat tipped a little over one eye and tail curling a little. He swallowed, immediately noticing Pietro, his expression freezing a little before nodding to him.

Pietro: "Excuse me a minute..." Pietro said to the girls, he put down his plate. He knew that was May and not Karr.

Miranda: "We'll get you a thermos before we spike," she told Pietro's retreating back, then eyed his plate.

Cessily: "Take your time," Cessily said, waved at Pietro, then leaned over to snatch some food from his plate when he had his back turned to them.

Mayhem: Mayhem eyed Pietro, a little unsure how to react - he hadn't seen him since the escape, but Karr had filled him in on what he'd missed. He found himself oddly blank, but Dai had said to expect that.

Miranda: She cheered Cess on and returned to her own overflowing plate.

Pietro: "Mayhem?" Pietro stopped a little distance from him, unsure about it all of a sudden.

Mayhem: Mayhem took off his tophat and nodded, fiddling with it nervously, his eyes sliding off Pietro to stare at his feet. He chewed his lip, then shrugged and held out his hand.

Cessily: Cessily giggled at Miranda. "What? Want me to share the booty," she asked, popping a few of the chocolaty things into her mouth.

Pietro: Pietro bit his lip, the relief almost moving him to tears. "Thank you." he took Mayhem's hand and shook it, "I really am sorry.... I still have some things of yours... Karr said to wait to give them to you personally...."

Miranda: "Ooooh, sharing is caring!" She giggled and leaned over toward Cess with her mouth open, waiting for a purloined puppy chow deposit.

Mayhem: Mayhem squeezed his hand slightly, letting go and plonking his tophat back on with another shy smile and nodding. He had his pipe in his pocket. His tail curled and he looked around Pietro at the scents of the cakes.

Pietro: "Oh yeah... Emma went a bit crazy on the baking so.... help yourself....." Pietro smiled a little, then looked round to the others, "Hey! What's wrong with your own plates?!"

rachel: Rachel eyed Pietro and Mayhem as she nibbled on a cookie, glad that Monet or Hec wasn't around.

Cessily: Cessily giggled and snatched some more of the sweets for Miranda, then leaned over to carefully place them in her mouth. "Just don't bite my fingers off, okay?"

Mayhem: Mayhem slipped back onto all-fours and bounded over to the table, smiling to himself as Karr bitched in his head about missing out on cake. I'll save ye some, bro. He quickly loaded a plate and sidled back to the fire.

Miranda: Miranda nipped at her fingers and giggled, the candy nearly falling out of her mouth in the process. "Ooops!"

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, collecting another plate full of food and turning to rejoin the others at the fireplace.

Cessily: Cessily giggled, before licking the rest of the melted chocolate off her fingers. "Hey, May," she said, smiling at the tall boy. "Nice you could make it."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah made her way to the Ball Room, she knew she showing up fashionably late. She caught the scents of the party goers, included a couple in particular. Her fur began to bristle up as she entered the transformed ball room.

Mayhem: Mayhem smiled, taking off his tophat as he crouched, running his hand through the hair that wasn't up in a ponytail. "Th-thank y-you..."

Pietro: Pietro blinked at May, "Hey! You're talking again," he smiled, "That's great!"

Mayhem: Mayhem offered a smile, holding up a hand and giving it the 'so-so' movement. It came and went, depending how he was feeling.

Pietro: Pietro patted may's shoulder, any progress was good progress.

Mayhem: Mayhem flinched a little at the contact, before he caught a recognisable scent and looked up.

Pietro: Pietro followed Mayhem's gaze, another smile for Hepzibah.

Cessily: Cessily looked up from her plate, spotting Hepz. "Heya!" She waved at the girl. "Grab some of the delicious food and come over to sit with us."

rachel: "Hey May, Hepz."

Mayhem: His ears laid back a little at the scent - and the dark little chuckle from Karr.

Hepzibah: "Hi everyone." Hepzibah looked over the food, her apetite gone. She joined the other, regarding Pietro guardedly as the perched up on the back of the winged chair by the fireplace. "Hey May - been a while."

Pietro: Pietro watched Hepz a little confusedly, something about the way she was looking at him was off.

Mayhem: Mayhem smiled cautiously, tail curling. "W-" No... "I kn-know." He managed. "K-Karr...s-says hi."

Hepzibah: She nodded. "Tell him I said 'hi' - and 'thank you'." Her gaze became an all out glare at Pietro. "I don't think I thanked him for our little talk yesterday." Her tail began slapping the back of the chair.

Pietro: Pietro's expression grew more confused than ever as Hepz turned a glare on him. What had happened?

Cessily: Cessily looked between the newcomers, her expression a little curious, but then returned her attention to the plate with yummy things and her mug filled with hot chocolate.

Mayhem: Mayhem nodded, looking back at his plate and picking up his cake. He wasn't going to offer any stance on that. He had enough to worry about with the therapy. And he didn't want issues on what was his first outing since everything.

Miranda: Had it suddenly gotten all tense in here? Miranda slowed down her snacking frenzy to look up at the conversation.

Miranda: She knew that there had been things and things and stuff and possibly kidnappings among those guys, but really, kidnappings? Stuff like that totally didn't really happen and it had to be gossip.

Mayhem: Mayhem bit his lip, still staring at his plate, before he smirked a little. His tail tapped, and then one of the pieces of cake on Pietro's plate hovered into the air - only to drop on top of the boy's head.

Pietro: Pietro was a little surprised by the rising cake, then even more surprised by the fact it landed on his head. He looked at Rachel, then at May, wondering which was the culprit and trying to wipe icing out of his hair.

Mayhem: He innocently picked up one of his own slices, looking over the top as he bit into it with large green eyes, tail ticking in amusement.

Miranda: "Oh my God!" She gaped.

Miranda: "The glitter on that cookie is so pretty! I totally want an eyeshadow that color." She showed it to Cess and the general room for confirmation. But there was cake on Pietro's head. "Huh?"

Hepzibah: Good 'ol Karr! Hepzibah's lips split into a snarling kind of grin as she watched Pietro. "So, tell me Pietro.... how is Emma?" as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

rachel: Rachel snickered, "I'm not sure whether that should be considered a waste of cake or not."

Cessily: Cessily couldn't miss the mood dropping in the room. "So, now that we're here," she began, looking around the room, "anyone up for doing something fun? We could play games perhaps."

Pietro: "Er... Emma's fine...." He frowned a little at Mayhem. Cake in hair was not good. "She supplied cake and pie."

Cessily: She looked at Miri's cookie and giggled. "Ooh, yes, it's pretty. But I'm sure it'll taste even better." Having said that, she leaned over to catch the cookie between her teeth and snatch it away.

Miranda: "Cookie thief!" She made a face and snatched another cookie off Cess's plate, stopping to inspect its glitter before stuffing it in her mouth.

Mayhem: Mayhem gave another totally-innocent look at Pietro and continued to eat.

Hepzibah: "You sure? You wouldn't keep anything from me would you?" Her eyes narrowed as her infamous temper rose. "Something that wasn't your secret to tell?"

rachel: "What kind of games, Cess?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

Mayhem: Mayhem shot a quick look at Hepzibah and immediately put his head down, ears flattening. Oh no...

Pietro: Pietro froze in his task to remove the icing and stared at Hepzibah, his eyes sliding to Mayhem. Karr was the only one that knew.

Miranda: "Oh, if we're breaking out games we totally need the rum first!" She washed down her cookie with the last of her hot chocolate.

Cessily: "Uhm, I don't know..." Cessily replied and looked over at Rachel, grateful at least one was responding to her offer. "Just something lighthearted, I guess. Maybe truth or dare? Or spin the bottle?" She chuckled. "Ooh yes, rum will be needed."

Mayhem: Drinking was totally the wrong thing to do, but Mayhem looked up hopefully at the mention and moved over to Cess and Miranda. He was not getting involved, not on his first day out. For goddess' sake, it was Yule!

Miranda: "Hey kitty!" Miranda patted Mayhem's thigh when he appeared beside her.

Hepzibah: Hepz's gaze fell around the room. "Truth or Dare, Cess? Now that is a game I would LOVE to play. How about you, Pietro?" She glared at him again.

Mayhem: Mayhem smiled nervously at Miranda, letting out a trilling mew just for her.

Miranda: Oh, well the other kitty was pissy, wasn't she? "Wow, she aggressively likes truth or dare."

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, "No thanks.... think I'll pass...." if Karr had told her he didn't want an audience for the reaction.

rachel: "I guess either is fine with me..." Rachel shrugged, then added, "...as long as you don't have your camera, Cess."

Mayhem: Mayhem winced. Fuck this. "I-I'll be r-right b-back..." He pulled out his pipe, held it up, and fled.

Miranda: Miranda frowned as she lost the friendly kitty. "Well, fucknuggets."

Hepzibah: "Why Pietro?" She climbed off the chair. "More cake?" She picked up a cherry pie and weighed it in her hand. "How about pie? Emma makes great pies. Especially apple."

Pietro: "Yeah I know she does..." Hepz was making him nervous, he glanced at the others, getting to his feet. "I'm fine thanks...." he gestured at his plate.

Cessily: "You know I'm never without a camera," Cessily told Rachel with a sly smile. Her smile faded as she looked around. "Well, I guess that pretty much kills the idea of games."

Miranda: She sighed. "Imma get more cookies then." Miranda pushed herself up and headed for the table, trying a smile at Hepzibah, who didn't seem to be paying much attention to anyone other than Pietro.

Hepzibah: Hepz smiled back at Miranda, deciding to ignore Pietro for now. She'd deal with him later. She turned to the silver girl. "Got anything stronger than hot chocolate Cess?"

Pietro: Pietro frowned, watching Hepz warily. She was angry with him, he nad an inkling why and he was annoyed at Karr for telling her. He would ahve told her himself.

Cessily: "Well, earlier we thought about adding some rum to it," Cessily replied with a nod. "There's a bottle underneath the table."

Hepzibah: She smiled at Cess pulled the bottle out from under the table, "Anyone object to some slutty hot chocolate?" she jiggled the bottle.

Miranda: "Woo slut!" Miranda paused in scooping up cherry pie to cheer.

Pietro: Pietro kept quiet, he just wouldn't have any more hot chocolate.

Cessily: "I'm all for slutty," Cessily announced with a grin.

Hepzibah: "Me too," she wagged her eyebrows, opening the bottle and pouring the entire contents into the pot, then poured herself a mug. "Done. Seconds anyone?"

Pietro: Pietro sat down again, staring into the fire and frowning at the situation he was finding himself in. Damn his father. Damn him straight to hell.

Miranda: "Yus!" Miranda made for the pot.

Cessily: "Me!" Cessily stepped over and held out her mug for a refill.

Hepzibah: Hepz gladly filled their mugs. "Now, what was this about games?" She drank fast, trying to stay ahead of her imposed healing factor.

Miranda: "Thanks!" Oh, sweet alcohol. She returned to her spot by the fire. "We got an empty bottle now if we wanted to spin it."

Cessily: "Well, I don't know," Cess said and took a good swallow of the spiked chocolate. "The mentioning of games seems to have scared people. We could still play spin the bottle, I guess." She pointed at the empty rum bottle. "Now that... yeah, what Miri said."

Miranda: Miranda grinned. "Great minds, girl!"

Cessily: Cessily giggled. "Absolutely." She took another swallow, refilled her mug once more, then moved back over to the fireplace.

rachel: "Yeah because spin the bottle isn't scary with you, Cess," Rachel rolled her eyes, smirking, "I can only imagine some of the blackmail you have against me from other games."

Pietro: Parts of the conversation filtered through Pietro's high-speed brooding. He turned his head, they were suggesting spin the bottle? Four women and him. He raised an eyebrow, wondering where Mayhem was.

Cessily: "Hey, I need to keep my blackmail up to date, after all," she reminded Rachel, sitting back down cross-legged.

Miranda: She looked over at Pietro. "Oh, sorry, we forgot to get you a thermos before it was rum-time."

Cessily: Cessily thumbed towards the door. "We still have seconds for the hot chocolate, in case it's not enough. It wouldn't be a problem to get some unspiked one, I guess."

Pietro: Pietro shook his head, "It's fine, I can always run to the kitchen and make some fresh if I feel the need."

Mayhem: Mayhem came back in, covered in snow and grinning. It was cold out there, granted, but wow! Snow! Even the tension between Hepzibah and Pietro couldn't dampen that down. And the fact his parents were going to be here in the next day or so...he wished Monet was better, though. That was the only bummer.

Cessily: Hey, welcome back," Cessily called, waving. "Just in time for a game of spin the bottle."

Pietro: Pietro looked over to Mayhem, "Enjoy your trip outside?" He asked, smirking a little.

Miranda: "Kitty!" Miranda waved a greeting again.

Mayhem: Mayhem nodded enthusiastically, before waving to Miranda, dropping to all fours and bounding back over to the group, pausing to hug Hepzibah as he passed. Keep happy. Keep friendly. Don't let it get to you.

Pietro: At least Mayhem was happy, that was nice to see.

rachel: She went for more hot chocolate and snacks, then plopped back down in her spot, "So, who's starting?"

Hepzibah: Hepz hugged May back, wishing for a moment that Karr was here. But they were roommate and May had the room tonight. "We're thinking about playing spin the bottle," she teased him, her tail ticking a bit as she tried her best to ignore Pietro. Would deal with him later.

Mayhem: Mayhem gave Hepz a decidedly Karrish grin and sat down. "C-can I-I just...shot i-instead of k-kiss...? M-Monet..."

Miranda: "D'awwww!" She patted him again. "It's not like it has to be tongue kiss. You could do the cheek."

Hepzibah: "Of course, May." She gave him a nudge. "Hec is just going to be sorry he missed this," she chuckled as she looked around at most all girls.

Mayhem: Mayhem wrinkled his nose and smiled shyly at the pats, taking off the battered (and now soggy) tophat and placing it by the fire. Dai had been right, he had needed to get out more.

Cessily: "Oh yeah, I'll so have to take pictures to show him later," Cessily tossed in. "He'll curse himself for missing this." She pulled out a small camera and put it in the middle between them. "And yeah, we can just kiss on the cheeks, of course."

Cessily: "Unless people wish to do it properly, that is," Cessily added, smirking at the round.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah crouched down in the floor, waiting for the game to start. Her tail swung behind her dragging across the floor slowly.

Pietro: Pietro didn't feel like playing any game, but he didn't want to spoil to good mood of the others so he remained quiet.

Miranda: Miranda waggled her eyebrows at Cess and giggled, taking another slurp of rummy chocolate. "OK! Let's get this show in the road!" She reached for the bottle and gave it a spin.

Miranda: !spin
Widget: Miranda spins the bottle and it points to Mayhem!

Mayhem: Mayhem rubbed the back of his head, blushing slightly and feeling a little bad about Monet not being here, crouching next to Hepz. His tail, the metal in it clicking, managed to thunk on Hepz's and he looked at her quickly and apologetically.

Mayhem: He looked up as he realised the bottle was pointing at him, blushing harder. "Uuuh..."

Miranda: "Kitty!" She grinned and leaned over, giving him a fast hug since he looked like he was about to die. "D'awww. You're off the hook."

Cessily: "Ooh, looks like we have a first winner this evening," Cessily exclaimed and took another sip of hot chocolate, grinning around her mug.

Mayhem: Mayhem chuckled and hugged Miranda tightly, very glad. He could do hugs.

Mayhem: He let her go, looking at the bottle. That made it his turn, right? Pleasepleaseplease land on Hepz... He snorted, reaching out and spinning it.

Mayhem: !spin
Widget: Mayhem spins the bottle and it points to Cessily!

Cessily: "Awww, you guys are cute," Cessily commented. She grinned when he spun the bottle next and it landed on her. "Ooh, yay! I win, too!"

Mayhem: Mayhem gave Cess a wide-eyed green stare, remembering the milkshake conversation. Help..

Cessily: "So, do I need to come over and get you," she asked, smirking at him. "I'm sure you'll at least manage a hug, no?"

Hepzibah: Hepz grinned at May crouching beside her. and for the briefest moment could have sworn she caught Karr in Mayhem's countance. She was grateful he was back. "It's all right May, she won't bite." Her eyes glittered with humor.

rachel: "Much." Rachel sipped at her hot chocolate and watching the bottle, frowning as she reached into her pocket for her phone which had started vibrating

Mayhem: That got a blush and a shy nod. Two hugs off the ladies? Go tiger! Karr's sarcastic comment made him smirk impishly, and he leant over to give her a hug - and a kiss on the cheek.
Miranda: "That's right. I'm the biter!" She slurped chocolate.

Cessily: "I might squeeze, though," Cessily warned. She hugged Mayhem back and returned the kiss on the cheek. "See? Wasn't that bad, was it?"

Cessily: "Alright, my go now!" Cessily bounced from excitement and reached for the bottle, giving it a good spin.

Cessily: !spin
Widget: Cessily spins the bottle and it points to Mayhem!

Miranda: "Not fair!!" Miranda pouted, but had to laugh. "She got a kiss, and she gets seconds!"

Mayhem: Mayhem laughed, relaxing a little. This was safe. He wished Monet was here, but he was determined to have fun - no matter what. He held his arms open for her.

Hepzibah: "Well, one good turn deserves another. You're the popular one tonight, Mayhem." She laughed, give him a playful swat on the back on the head with her fluffy white tail.

Cessily: "Looks like we're just meant for each other," Cessily exclaimed. She got on all fours an crawled over to Mayhem. "Still just a hug? That's you chance." She sat up to wrap her arms around him, huggling tightly. As she pressed a kiss to his cheek, her hand moved further down to give his behind a playful squeeze.

rachel: She eyed the screen and glanced back to game, sighing as she stood and made her way to the door, "I have to take this. Hopefully, it won't take long."

Miranda: "And then there were five." Miranda looked around the room with shifty eyes.

Mayhem: Mayhem let out a light 'eep' and his tail curled, giggling a little into Cess' shoulder before pushing her away and sticking his tongue out at her, blushing profusely. "M-my t-turn again..." He spun the bottle. Pleeeeeaaaase Hepzibah....

Widget: Mayhem spins the bottle and it points to Miranda!

Cessily: "Alright, we'll save the best kisses for you," Cessily said, waving a hand at Rachel, then sat back by her plate.

Mayhem: "I-I'll...uh...I'll res-spin...let the o-others have a chance." Mayhem smiled, doing just that.

Widget: Mayhem spins the bottle and it points to Hepzibah!

Hepzibah: Hepz watched the bottle slow down until it landed on .... her.... Hooboy.... She looked over at Mayhem. "Want a hug or kiss on the cheek?" she grinned.

Mayhem: Oh fuck yes! Before Mayhem had a chance to protest, he had reached for the white cat, arm hooking around her shoulder and a solid kiss planted on her lips. Karr! Karr that is not fair! Lemme go you bastard!

Cessily: "I think that answers her question," Cessily commented, flashing a grin as she took a quick picture.

Miranda: "Well, well, well!" Miranda snorted around a sip of her drink.

Pietro: Pietro's eyebrows raised as he watched the result of that spin.

Mayhem: He jerked back, bright brick-red. "Uh-uh-uh..." Karr was laughing in his head. "O-oh shit..."

Miranda: "He got over that shy fast," she leaned over and whispered to Cess.

Hepzibah: HOOOBOY! Hepz head was spinning as she recovered from that, then burst out laughing. "Now THAT'S how you play the game!" she laughed, knowing full well that was Karr and not Mayhem.

Mayhem: Mayhem just looked at the floor, still beet-red, but he managed a glance at Hepzibah and smiled very, very slightly. Well, at least she wasn't pissed...but then she knew. You are so fuckin' dead, lover. You say the sweetest of things, darling.

Cessily: "I can't blame him," Cessily whispered back, looking Hepz up and down.

Pietro: Pietro sighed, shaking his head a little.

Miranda: "But we're hot too!" she complained. Unless she wasn't. It must have been the cookie snorfing.

Hepzibah: "S'alright - it's just a game." She patted Mayhem's shoulder and whispered in Mayhem's ear, then smirked at Cess's stare. She winked and took her spin. She was having fun despite herself. "It's the tail Miri," she joked watching the bottle spin.

Cessily: "Must be the fluffly tail," Cessily replied.

Hepzibah: !spin
Widget: Hepzibah spins the bottle and it points to Mayhem!

Mayhem: Mayhem looked at Hepzibah with wide eyes as Karr grinned. He couldn't help it, mirroring the grin. "R-round two?"

Hepzibah: "Unless you'd rather I spun again, hun." She smiled at him. "This is a game. It should be fun."

Mayhem: "I-I'm having fun." He said a little too enthusiastically.

Hepzibah: "You looked like you were," she grinned back and leaned in to give him a kiss on the mouth. Maybe note as... enthusiastic as his had been, but still full on, lips on lips and let it linger a second. "Your turn," she grinned again like a Chesire.

Mayhem: Mayhem let out a purr, then felt guilty for it, then blushed and cleared his throat, unable to stop the grin as he spun it again.
Mayhem: ((.......))
Hepzibah: (( ><))
Hepzibah: ((Shall we get a room?))
Pietro: ((lol))
HoodedMan: ((rolleyes))
Mayhem: ((...I think Widget's dropping hints.))
HoodedMan: ((I wonder if the pseudo-random number generator isn't seeded or something.))
Hepzibah: (( :shifty))
Miranda: ((we goign with that one?))
Mayhem: Mayhem looked up at Miranda and blushed. Oh hell, she'd feel bad if he didn't give her what Karr had given Hepz...

Miranda: The fire behind her popped and Miranda let out a little squeak, turning to glare at it, then sensed... eyes. She turned back around, looked down at the bottle and up at Mayhem. "Yay! ...do I get a hug again?"

Cessily: "Awww, no, let's see something more exciting," Cessily demanded and laughed, readying her camera.

Mayhem: He bit his lip, then smirked. It was only a game...and if - when Monet found out, he'd make it up to her. "I-if y-you want, lover." He shrugged, trying to look like he wasn't as embarrassed as all hell.

Miranda: "Hmm. What if I want what she got?" She nodded at Hepzibah. "It's not like I have warts or anything." She fluffed her hair.

Mayhem: Mayhem fought down the blush. It was so much easier when Karr was doing this sort of thing. He smiled. "Come g-get it th-then."

Hepzibah: Hepz smiled, it was good to see Mayhem having fun again as she watched between him and Miri.

Miranda: "Woo!" He was totally red, but she was getting a little drunk, so hey. Miranda wriggled over to him and flung her arms around his neck, leaning in to give him a kiss.

Cessily: Cessily almost gleeclapped and dropped her camera, but she did manage to hold it steady for another picture. "I'm collecting so much new blackmail here."

Mayhem: Mayhem went to give her a peck on the lips, but she wasn't having any of it - his eyes widened as he ended up with a lapful of Miranda. Help!

Jason: Hearing the telltale noises of festivities, Jason followed the sounds until arriving at the source. "People, are you having sexy parties without me?"

Pietro: Pietro looked over at the new voice, "Oh, hi Jason..." he gave the other guy a small wave.
Cessily: "Hey, Jason!" Cessily waved at him. "Nah; how would that even be possible? Come and join us."

Hepzibah: "No way! Just getting warmed up for you! Now we're three and three." She grinned up at Jason - motioning him over.

Miranda: "Mmmmwah!" She finished off the kiss with the noise, since he seemed to have locked up, then gave him a kiss on the cheek and shuffled back to her spot. "Jason!!" She waved. "The odds are getting better!!"

Mayhem: Mayhem distractedly pulled his hair out and fluffed it before tying it back up, still red. Why him? Karr would be loving this - was loving this, in fact. He looked at Hepzibah and trilled at her, before waving to Jason.

Jason: Well, why not? He could enjoy being one of the more sober people there at least. Jason made his way over, claiming a seat. "Now we can truly begin!"

Miranda: Miranda gave the bottle a spin.

Hepzibah: Hepz trilled back at May almost instinctively. Now, if only Hec were here instead of Pietro - this party would perfect. "I think you're getting the hang of this game, " she grinned at him.

Widget: Miranda spins the bottle and it points to Jason!

Cessily: "Hey, now if that isn't a way to welcome the new guy," Cessily said and gave the bottle a gentle pat.

Miranda: "Jason! Well, let me say hi and merry Christmas and all that properly!" She crawled toward him, putting a little sway into it for effect.

Pietro: Pietro sighed, got up and went over to the table. No hot chocolate for him though, but there was punch.

Jason: "And a happy new year!" He laughed, appreciating the sway as he held out his arms for her.

Miranda: "Ho, ho, ho!" She tackled him and kissed him on the lips, giggling.

Jason: "Oof!" Oh, someone was really enthusiastic with the tackling. Well, it definitely made things more fun, that was sure. "Right then, time for the next victim."

Jason: !spin
Widget: Jason spins the bottle and it points to Pietro!

Pietro: Pietro sat down with his drink, eyes going wide. "Uh..."

Miranda: Miranda was still giggling as she got up to get more chocolate.

Mayhem: Mayhem snickered.

Hepzibah: Oh, Fate... you are a sweet little vixen. Merry Fucking Christmas to me!! "Get your camera ready, Cess." She smirked.

Pietro: Pietro looked up at Jason, Oh hell....

Cessily: "Now that's going to be a great picture," Cessily commented and held up her camera. "And put some passion into it, boys."

Miranda: "Oooh, boykiss!" Miranda returned to her spot, this time a little closer to the fire. The warm was nice.

Mayhem: Mayhem purred, his tail curling up a little as he watched, chewing on a claw. He leant over to Hepz. "M-my f-first kiss w-was with a g-guy..." Actually, first anything. He grinned at the memory.

Hepzibah: She grinned back, not taking her eyes off the two guys. She was going to burn this into her memory. "Mine too." She patted his misshapened leg fondly.

Jason: "A fiery passion?" Jason laughed, moving around to Pietro. "And you don't need to look that shocked now, it's sort of offensive I'd think." He didn't waste any time, going in for the kill, so to speak, and definitely putting on a show, part for those watching and also just to be an ass.

Miranda: "WOOOO!" Miranda applauded, nearly spilling her drink.

Pietro: Pietro's eyes grew even wider. Gah! get it off!

Mayhem: Mayhem whooped, clapping and grinning, blushing slightly. Jason looked like he was a good kisser.

Cessily: Cessily giggled as she took a number of pictures. "I think these deserve a big print."

Hepzibah: Hepz nearly fell over laughing so hard, tears were starting to well up in her eyes and she clung to May to keep from falling over. "Oh God, Cess. I want double prints!"

Mayhem: "K-Karr d-does too..."

Jason: "I gave you my good side, yes?" Jason smirked as he straightened up, ruffling Pietro's hair and going back to his seat.

Pietro: Pietro sat perfectly still for a moment. Shower. Now. He reached up a hand to flatten his hair since the icing made the result of ruffling more permanent.

Pietro: "Don't give out pictures..." he said eventually, "I hate to think where they'd end up...."

Cessily: Cessily laughed and waved her hand at Pietro. "No worries," she said.

Hepzibah: "What's wrong, Pietro? Don't want to have to face the consequences?" There was more bite in her words than she meant, as she grinned ferally.

Pietro: "Not if they involve more of that...." Pietro looked at Jason, "Er... no offence...."

Mayhem: Mayhem winced slightly, nudging Hepzibah. Then he pointed at the bottle.

Jason: "It's just that nothing else can live up to it?"

Pietro: Pietro laughed, "Well I think I can safely say I'll never experience anything quite like it again." He took a breath to steady himself and reached for the bottle.

Pietro: !spin
Widget: Pietro spins the bottle and it points to Mayhem!

Mayhem: Mayhem looked at the bottle, blinking. Oh oh oh me me me!! Yeah. No. But...there was something of a slightly mean streak (that he immediately attributed to Karr) as he looked up at Pietro. He stood, offering him his hand.
Pietro: Pietro watched the bottle stop. Oh god damn.... Maybe he should just go drown himself... or forget his decision to remain forever sober and get really really drunk.

Pietro: He looked at Mayhem's hand, just a handshake? He could live with that. He smiled at May, once again very grateful to the guy. He shook his hand.

Mayhem: As Pietro took his hand, hepulledhim in suddenly and landed a solid and decidely un-innocent kiss on his lips.

Hepzibah: Hepz looked at the bottle. THANK YOU GOD!! She knew exactly what she was getting Hec for Christmas! 8 x 10 glossies!! "You getting this Cess??"

Pietro: Pietro let out a small yelp as he was pulled forward. Shit! Yep. Getting drunk now.
Cessily: "Why yes, don't expect anything less from me," Cessily said as she pushed the trigger on her camera. "It's all well documented."

Mayhem: Mayhem purred, giving him a kiss on the cheek as he pulled back and patting his hair. "Not h-half b-bad, kid." He slurred slightly, going back to his crouch and blushing. ...I didn't know you had it in you, kitten.

Hepzibah: She looked at Mayhem, then Cessily with nothing but adoration. "You just made my Christmas!"

Mayhem: It's your fault. I don't even know why I did that.

Pietro: Pietro got straight to his feet and went for the very alcoholic hot chocolate.

Hepzibah: "Spin that bottle Mayhem!" Hepz ginned, this was actually turning out to be a very merry Christmas party after all.

Mayhem: Mayhem grinned and did as he was told, rubbing the back of his neck as he did. He could get used to this...

Pietro: Pietro drank one cup of hot chocolate and poured himself another. He rubbed the back of his neck distractedly, feeling the scar. He turned to watch the others from a distance, feeling very embarrassed.

Miranda: She looked up from her lukewarm chocorum with a lick to her upper lip. "Ooooh! Me again? Yay!" She put down her cup and clapped.

Mayhem: Mayhem smiled, more relaxed then he'd been the last time, and held his arms open.

Miranda: Miranda went for him and nearly fell into his arms, giggling. She righted herself and grinned at him, patting his chest. "Ohai!"

Mayhem: Mayhem giggled himself, catching her and patting her head. She was definitely drunk. And he really missed Monet. "H-hai..." He gave her a peck on the cheek but didn't put her down.

Miranda: Oooh. He was comfy.

Hepzibah: Hepz chuckled at the sight. "Come on, Miri - your turn," she grinned at the drunken Miranda.

Miranda: She decided to stay for a while, but managed to kick the bottle into a spin.

Widget: Miranda spins the bottle and it points to Pietro!

Miranda: She turned big eyes on him. "Wellhai! Are you comfy too?"

Pietro: Oh now that he could live with, he sipped his drink, settling down again. He gave her a small shrug, "No idea."

Mayhem: Heh. Room with a view, much? Shut up, you pervert.

Hepzibah: Better you than me, Miri... Hepz growled to herself watching Pietro pretend to be coy.

Mayhem: Mayhem heard the the growl, reaching out and touching Hepzibah's shoulder carefully. Karr had filled him in on all the 'Jessica' stuff, but he was refusing to get involved.

Miranda: "Oh well that's a real reassuring answer." She gave Mayhem a pat of thanks and headed for the speedy boy. He looked way too nonchalant, so she grinned wickedly and gave him a coy look. "It's not that bad, is it?"

Pietro: Pietro smiled at her, "No, not anymore..." he was however concerned about the after when he had to spin again. He put his drink to one side.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah looked at May's hand and squeezed it with a little smile. "Thanks," she whispered low enough that a non-feral could not have heard it.

Mayhem: Mayhem purred, smiling.

Miranda: "Well good." She played it up, biting her lower lip before wrapping one arm around his neck. She placed her other hand on his cheek and leaned in to give him the kiss of his life. That'd teach him to not look happy he got her.

Pietro: Pietro was a little bit surprised but he wasn't complaining. And he was also single, so hell, why not? He obligingly kissed her back.

Miranda: Well now that was an acceptable response. She broke off the kiss and sat back. "Not half bad. Now spin!"

Pietro: "Don't sound so surprised!" Pietro replied, grinning a little and reached for the bottle.

Hepzibah: "No, he's gotten lots of practice." Hepz growled again, her tail slapping the floor, angrily.

Widget: Pietro spins the bottle and it points to Mayhem!

Pietro: Pietro watched the bottle, frowning at Hepz's comment. That wasn't fair. Then sighed. He looked up at Mayhem.

Mayhem: Mayhem looked at the bottle and gave Pietro a decidedly feral grin. "I'm that good?" His voice was low and purry and didn't sound particularly like his. Kaaaaaarr...

Hepzibah: Hepz's frown turned into a evil, delighted grin. There was a God and he was granting her a bit of amusement. With a grin, she winked at Cess who's camera was ready and waiting.

Pietro: Pietro was beginning to wish he'd been born with telekinesis.

Mayhem: Mayhem didn't have a choice - Karr wanted to play, and he felt the usual displacement and odd detachment that came with being shunted out of the way. Oh fuck you, Karr. You could have asked.

Pietro: Pietro was all for reattempting the failed handshake of earlier but something told him he wasn't going to be that lucky.

Karr: I like it when you're my bitch, though. Speaking of bitches... Karr stood, giving Pietro a grin. "Well, lover? C'mere. What's a kiss between men?"

Miranda: Resettling in her spot, Miranda looked up at the weird growly voice.

Pietro: "Not really my thing..." Pietro replied. He wanted to run away now.

Karr: Karr smirked, looming over the boy. "Like a lot of things, I've heard." He murmured, patting him on the head and leaning down to lick his ear. "Good boy. Have another slice of cake. It'll make you feel better."

Pietro: Pietro's eyes went wide at the lick. "Not hungry."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah wished she had a camcorder. Hec was going to be SO sorry he missed this. She simply watched and enjoyed... This is what it feels like to be trapped, Pietro.

Karr: "Not for food, you're not." Karr chuckled, before crouching next to Hepzibah and spinning the bottle with a chuffed little smirk.

Karr: !spin
Widget: Karr spins the bottle and it points to Hepzibah!

Jason: "Ooh, cake?" Jason got up, definitely interested in the food.

Karr: Oh blessed merciful sweet baby Jesus. Karr turned and gave Hepzibah a dirty grin.

Pietro: Pietro raised an eyebrow, wondering what Karr had meant by that remark.

Hepzibah: Hepz grinned back. "All right Karr, but remember. This is just fun and games," she winked.

Miranda: Karr? But wasn't that... Mayhem? Miranda decided she was drunk.

Karr: "It's always fun and games for me, darling." Karr winked back, before putting his hands on Hepzibah's hips and pulling her in, kissing her soundly

Hepzibah: Still grinning, she kissed him back. He was a good kisser. Then she remembered this was a game and they both had significant others. She pulled back. "My turn!" She reached for the bottle

Hepzibah: !spin
Widget: Hepzibah spins the bottle and it points to Jason!

Hepzibah: She watched the bottle slow down till it landed on her favorite illusionist. "Oh Jason..." she purred in a sing-song voice.

Pietro: Pietro watched Hepzibah, he picked up his drink again, sipping it carefully. His grip on the cup tightening a little as he thought back to the photograph of his mother that he'd seen that morning.

Karr: Karr was left purring after the kiss, licking his lips. Karr, Monet. Remember Monet. You know, my girlfriend? The one unconscious in the medlab? No touchy.

Karr: "Spoilsport." He muttered under his breath.

Jason: "Ahha, I get some kitten licks, do I?" He got up, sitting the cake down as he slid up to Hepzibah.

Hepzibah: "If you've been a good boy," Hepz gave his a smirk and took his chin in her finger tips. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to his with a soft, but firm kiss. "Merry Christmas from the rum bottle."

Jason: "The rum bottle is vastly superior to Santa." Jason grinned more, reaching out and giving the bottle a spin.

Jason: !spin
Widget: Jason_ spins the bottle and it points to Pietro!

Jason: "Ah, Pietro, we meet again!" Jason hopped up and moved over in that direction.

Pietro: Pietro blinked and looked down at the bottle. "So it would seem..." He didn't feel as bad about it now. The rum helped.

Miranda: "Boy kiss, boy kiss, boy kiss," she chanted, giggling.

Jason_: "You see, there are fans even." Jason decided not to torture him too much. It wasn't as much fun without the more sober flailing so a simple kiss was delivered this time.

Hepzibah: Hepz grinned at Miri. Then rocked on her mutated feet, her tail twitching as she looked on.

Miranda: "D'awwwww." That one had been almost sweet. She laughed anyway and returned the grin. Speedy still couldn't have been too happy, since he'd hated it earlier.

Pietro: Pietro was glad Jason was less aggressive this time around, he wasn't sure he could take much more of that.

Jason: Jason just smiled, reaching around Pietro to get his cake...and slapping his ass for shits and giggles.

Pietro: Pietro blinked, "Thanks, Jason...." He sipped his drink again and reached to spin.

Widget: Pietro spins the bottle and it points to Karr!

Miranda: "Woo! Okay ass contact is a bonus!" She laughed.

Pietro: Pietro watched the bottle spin to a halt, looking up at the target. Hepzibah. Uh oh...

Hepzibah: Hepzibah stopped laughing and her smile vanished as she looked down at the bottle. Her face was calm, but her mind was raging. So much as breath in my direction and I will fucking KILL you, you lying little bastard!

Miranda: Had it just gotten all tense in here? She looked around.

Karr: Karr's purring got louder as he helpfully backed away, holding his hands up to signal that he wasn't getting involved, before heading to the alcoholic chocolate stand.

Pietro: Time to go.... Pietro stood up, "Er... think it might be time for me to go home now...." He looked over at the table, he'd get the tins tomorrow.

Hepzibah: "What's a matter - the tail bothering you? Liked kissing 'Jessica' better - a little empty headed puppet!" she snarled. Her claws extended as her pupils narrowed to dangerous slits. "Yes - you should go home. You've gotten all the free rides you're gonna get off me, Maximoff."

Miranda: "Ooooookay!" Miranda wobbled to her feet, bracing herself against the fireplace.

Pietro: Pietro stared at her, "Hepz..." that wasn't why he wasn't going to kiss her, "That wasn't what I meant...." He sighed, "Sorry everyone...." he headed for the door, "In case I don't see you... have a nice Christmas....."

Karr: "Mmmm. This cake is fantastic." Karr waved. "Tell Emma I said hi!" He called cheerily.
Miranda: There was clearly something going on here she didn't understand, so she edged toward Cess for support, suggesting a hasty retreat.

Pietro: "Yeah..." he said distractedly to Karr, this was his doing and he was sure the guy was enjoying it.

Karr: Karr smiled winningly at him, before turning to ladle out a cup of the chocolate. All he'd done was pass on information. Nothing else. He took a sip. Perfect.

Hepzibah: Her raised as Pietro retreated. "You've not said what you meant or meant what you've said ever that I am aware of..." Her tail began ticking behind her, "shall I tell the party the little 'gift' Emma got??"

Jason: "...mmm, cake." Okay, he wanted to watch a good catfight but distance seemed like a good idea.

Pietro: Pietro stopped, turning to look at her, "Don't...." he told her, "Please.... not here." he looked away, "I don't want to have an audience while I explain to you..."

Hepzibah: "Oh! Now you're going to explain! What happened to it 'not being your secret to tell'?" She growled as her voice raised into a near yell. "LOOK AT ME! You bastard!! The very least you can fucking do is be man enough to LOOK at me!!"

Karr: "It's good cake, isn't it?" Karr smiled at Jason. "Try the pie. Simply divine."

Pietro: Pietro bit his lip, flinching a little at her yell. He didn't look at her. Couldn't. "You know where to find me." He left the ballroom.

Miranda: Miranda scuttled off with Cess as the feline volume increased. They could have hot rum elsewhere, after all. "Yeah, so, merry Christmas!" She waved as they vanished.

Karr: Karr ambled up to Hepzibah, munching on a slice of pie and carrying one for her. "Well, that could have gone a lot worse." He said benignly, offering it. "Pie?"

Hepzibah: She looked down at the pie then shoved it up in his face, "Fuck off," she snarled and stalked out of the room. She needed Hector and she need drugs and she needed booze - in that order.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Yay! Mayhem's talking! Yay! He feels bad about kissing! Boo! He got too into it! :P

lol funny game yall. wish my girls weren't so incapacitated. ><
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

OH COME ON! I missed spin the bottle again?!?
Garghrghrg I hate coming to Mossel Bay for the holidays.