Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/19 Game: Professor Xavier is a Jerk!

Post by Slarti »

Timelined Dec. 17, 2011.

Bobby: Bobby was anxious to try this, now that Darren had helped him work out the kinks. As weird as it looked to see him basically fusing and talking with the computer, he had to admit it worked. Tapping in a few last commands and the countdown, he turned to the gathered students. "Okay!"

Bobby: Bobby rubbed his hands together and grinned. "Today, we're going to do a little bit more intensive of a battle sim than what we've been doing to this point." The room shifted around them to a familiar, antisceptic white corridor.

Rogue: Rogue picked at the edge of her gloves, finding it odd that she still felt like the were a part of her when she slipped them on. She wondered how Sam was doing and wished Hank hadn't insisted she go to class... Bobby said something and she jolted out of her thoughts, looking up at him.

Rogue: She looked around as the room shifted and she scowled at him, recognizing their surroundings automatically. Getting her ass handed to here before wasn't enough?

Anna: Anna frowned, "More intensive?" She wasn't sure she liked the sound of that.

Jay: Jay sniffed, hands shoved in pockets as he tried to ignore the vague feeling of motion sickness the DR shifting gave him. "Soun's like fun." He smiled, tucking his wings in a little. "Where's dis?"
Rogue: "Essex's lab," she told Jay, keeping her scowl fixed on Bobby. "Kinda."

Bobby: "The objective here is to locate and free mutant captives. There will be both armed human and powered mutant guards. Remember, if you kill them, the program will reset. And if you lose a member of the team - same." His eyes slid over to Rogue's for a moment.

Anna: "Who's Essex?" Anna felt like she should know this but she'd been studying so much lately all she could think of was pictures of the circulatory system.

Rogue: Rogue wanted to have a fit similar to Yosemite Sam would have, complete with all the 'frickin' frackin's' she could fit in. But instead, she stood there, schooling her face to neutral as she listened to Bobby's instructions. She could do this. She just hated it.

Jay: "...Where?" Jay blinked. "And Ah'm wit' ya on d' no killin'. Been workin' on my voice."

Bobby: "Awesome, Jay." He nodded. "We're in a recreation of the lab complex of Nathaniel Essex. Nasty mad doctor type we ran into a couple years ago." He cleared his throat, shifting a little.

Ronnie: Ronnie yawned as she propped herself against a fake wall, wishing that they would just get a move on already so she could fake an injury and leave.

Jay: "...Right, dat must've been after we left." Jay nodded. He and Jill had panicked and left when students had gone missing...heh. Would have been better if they stayed. He shied away from that train of thought.

Anna: "Ah that one..." Anna nodded, "I knew that." She smiled at Bobby, "This should be interesting.... though if I explode, everyone hold their breath okay? And no peeking!"

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Bobby but didn't say a word, knowing why he had shifted like that. "Yeah, it was, Jay. Think tha only two in here who were here then were me an' Coach." She looked over at Anna, "We cain't run a mission with our eyes closed..."

Ronnie: "If you acctually exploded the world would be a slightly more intelligent space."

Bobby: The exploding comment gave him a moment of pause, considering.

Anna: Anna glared at Ronnie, "I'm not stupid." She folded her arms, "And fine you'll have to run the mission with me as a passenger in someone's brain then because I'm not doing it naked."

Kitty: Kitty came skitting into the Danger Room. "Sorry I'm late! Got caught in traffic on the way back from the mall." She was breathing hard and looked like she's put her uniform on her way here.

Jay: Jay picked at his spandex (trousers only, given the wings) and nodded. "Only ever seen two naked women, an' one of dem was my sister. Ah don't wanna make a habit of it." He broke off into a coughing fit. "Ugh. Alright, so what first?"

Ronnie: "You aren't, then you're clearly a loss to the stage then," Ronnie gave another yawn and inspected her fingernails ... getting a little long.

Bobby: "Okay." He gave Ronnie a look, then moved on and smiled at Kitty as the door vanished again behind her. "No problem, we're just getting started. Anyway, When I say go, the program will reset and we'll just be entering the compound. We don't know were the captives are, we don't know where the baddies are. Remember, don't kill anybody, and don't look at Anna naked."

Jay: "Yessir, coach sir." Jay grinned, his voice a little hoarse before he cleared it.

Kitty: "Why is Anna going to be naked??" Kitty eyebrows shot up at that, then finished zipping her own uniform. "So, we're trying to find the captives without getting killed or killing anybody else?"
Rogue: Rogue took a breath and gave a nod. Faster they got through, the faster she could get back to Sam. So, no killing, no getting killed. So she had to think beyond being a human battering ram. Again.

Bobby: "Correct!" He pointed at Kitty, making a gun gesture. "And we're hoping she's not naked." He raised an eyebrow and looked them all over once again before ordering the program to begin.

Anna: "I probably won't be, Kitty... I just might end up gas by accident and I've not managed to get all the way back into my clothes successfully more than three times..." She gave the girl a small helpless shrug. She chose to ignore Ronnie. When she got her Doctor title she's make Ronnie eat her words.

Ronnie: "What's the point of Irish doing this if she can't keep her clothes on? Unless of course you're just planning to use a nude woman as a diversionary tactic? I mean, surely she'll be vulnerable to being shot and the like without her uniform?"

Anna: "I have a name, Ronnie." Anna glared at the girl again, "And I'll be fine." Anna added something uncharitable about Ronnie under her breath.

Jay: Jay flicked his wings open as he heard Bobby give the go, pulling a face as he tried hard not to laugh at Ronnie's words. Unfortunately, the movement of his wings made him cough again. "Fucker!"
Bobby: Bobby sighed. "Okay, quiet time starts now, people!" The room shifted around them again, to a darkened corridor.

Ronnie: "Go fuck a stump and may termites infest your crotch, they'll probably be about as much action as you'll ever get," she hadn't quite heard what Anna had said but any reaction was a good one.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes at the two, turning to pay more attention to the room. Ok, what could the non-powered person do... She slipped down the hallway a little, trying to listen for footsteps or speech from guards to one another.

Anna: Anna bit her lip hard and tried to follow Bobby's instructions. Wasn't going to lower herself to Ronnie's level. Had to concentrate now.

DangerRoom: The dark areas of the small, tubular space in which the students now appeared were only occasionally lit by the flickering and almost sterile light the halogen bulbs created.

Jason: Jason looked over at Ronnie and had to smile at that one. That was an impressive one, might have to remember it.

Ronnie: Okay, first guard she was going to 'twist' her ankle and piss off for hot chocolate.

Kitty: Kitty phased until she was actually levitating as the corridor appeared. It was something she'd been practicing and now was as good a time as any to try it out. She sailed slowly down the corridor, warily.

Jay: Jay tightened his gloves, tucking his wings in. Alright, he could only do so much with his wings. His voice, though? "Anyone got a tunin' fork?" He whispered, the sound carrying to everyone's ears. He didn't need no radio.

Anna: "Er... no?" Anna replied quietly, she levitated herself too (more to avoid falling over than anything else).

DangerRoom: Ones and zeroes formed themselves into representations of bodies, some hostile, some scared, all of them less real than a short afterthought, but still real enough to soon inflict their influence one the kids, even though they weren't visible yet.

Bobby: "Okay, so we assume we're past the outer security, but they know we're here." On cue, he heard the shout of orders and rhythm of footfalls down another corridor.

Rogue: Rogue smirked a little at Jay, slipping further down the corridor quietly and trying to focus. Bobby had said they wouldn't know where the guards or captives would be... She wondered if it had a random setting for that or if he was talking to the rest of the class...

Jay: "Sod it." Jay grinned, flexing his hands. He had a hell of a lot of upper body strength thanks to the wings, and the months/years of living on the streets had given him a punch to be reckoned with. He could do this. He didn't need powers.

Kitty: Nodding that she understood, Kitty turned her head to the of soldiers coming and braced herself for the fight.

Anna: Anna chewed her lip at the sounds of the feet, Not going to panic. They're not real. Just a simulation.

DangerRoom: Behind one of the doors, a pre-rendered lab coat started to fill with one further simulated existence, ones and zeroes trickling into it and giving it shape, while around it an experimental laboratory started to form.

Ronnie: Ronnie slid to the back of the group, God only knew why they felt the need to give her this training, as far as they new she just had her skin-level healing and toxin immunity, like she'd ever be sent on a real mission, and if she was she'd refuse point blank to go.

Rogue: Rogue focused on the orders, trying to see if she could overhear and catch any of them off guard. If she could, she'd have to teach them better strategies than that. Could be fun.

Bobby: "Now, one of the easiest ways to stay stealth is to not be seen. Stay under the radar as long as possible and avoid fighting until you have to, especially since we need an idea of our target's location before we cause too much of a mess." Bobby took the lead and headed away from the voices, down another corridor where he knew there was a control room.

Bobby: He was so starting this on the easy level.

Anna: Anna happily followed Bobby down the corridor. He was probably cheating and that was okay by her.

Jay: Jay narrowed his eyes as he heard voices, ducking to follow Bobby. "AH can live with dat." He muttered, his voice right behind the guy as he projected it.

Ronnie: "Sneaky's good for me," Ronnie trundled after them.

Bobby: "You want to check doors in this situation, but be prepared that there could be anything behind them." He paused at a door and listened. Gesturing for them to do the same... wait. There were supposed to be guards in this one. Startled ones to pop out for their first easy fight.

DangerRoom: Everything had formed by now and was awaiting the audience to be presented...

Rogue: Rogue watched Bobby and slipped up to follow, smirking. Ok, so maybe there wasn't that much different. But she still had to act like she'd never been here before. She was surprised they hadn't actually run into the soldiers yet... She arched an eyebrow at their leader, wondering if he'd put her on a harder setting.

Kitty: "I can check..." Kitty offered, stepping up to the door her hand already phasing into it a bit.

Bobby: "Nah, it's okay. But good idea, Kitty. There's something..." Annoyed, he made a noise and opened the door. "Oh my fucking... what?"

Anna: Anna levitated herself right up to the ceiling to stay out of the way.

Rogue: Rogue frowned at Bobby, "What's wrong?"

Jay: Jay frowned at Bobby swearing. "S'up?

Jason: "A few of my favourite things as a matter of fact." Just as long as the room still responded to his illusions it was the easiest of things, and maybe he could just sneak out all together and go get some food.

Anna: Anna turned upside down to see what was the cause of the pause.

Ronnie: Ronnie popped her head over Bobby's shoulder, "Hmm?"

Kitty: Kitty nodded and backed up. She gave Bobby a startled look as he looked startled.

DangerRoom: Fluttering white was set in motion as the labcoat followed its wearer in his turning around and seriously annoyed look got shot out from above...an orange beak.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went wide and her mouth opened and then shut. That wasn't there before. Cool.

Jay: Jay blinked. "...D' hell? Bobby, what were y'all smokin' when ya came up with dis?"

Ronnie: "Okay, seriously, what the fuck is that?"

Anna: Anna righted herself to continue looking in confusion at the figure the DR presented with them. She covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh.

Bobby: Bobby swore profusely under his breath. "Real funny, Darren." Normally, he would think a giant penguin was pretty funny.

DangerRoom: "Gwak?!" The students received the penguin equivalent of a risen eyebrow as what suddenly qualified as 'Doctor Essex' in the danger room's database threw a clipboard at the intruders.

Jason: "I'm totally not doing that, for the record."

Anna: Anna couldn't hold it anymore, she burst into giggles and dropped out of the air.

Rogue: Rogue let out a yelp and ducked the clipboard. "Fuck! Penguin has a good arm!"

Kitty: The clipboard phased through Kitty as she tried to supress her giggles.

Bobby: "Hey!" Bobby ducked and called the command for the control panel. It appeared, but his order to cut the program just produced a rude electronic fart.

Ronnie: "Do you think it tap dances?" Ronnie watched the clipboard fly past.

Anna: The sound produced by the control console just made Anna's giggling fit worse.

Kitty: "I bet it has Happy Feet!" She answered, nearly doubling over at Ronnie's question.

Rogue: Rogue snickered at that, "Bobby... Y'all get in a fight with tha computer again? Try flowers next time. An' maybe chocolate."

DangerRoom: Thrugh a connecting door an array of guards appeared, also penguins, wearing helmets and camo and holding sidearms in their tiny wings somehow.

Jay: Jay laughed, dissolving into a coughing fit that nearly brought tears to his eyes. "Oh man, Bobby, dat's special!" He croaked out. Actually, he could see Darren doing something like this. It was his style.

Bobby: "Or some pink dye in Darren's shampoo." He frowned and tried a few more commands.

Jason: "I have to give it to him, this really is an improvement.

Anna: "Oh look more penguins!" Anna pointed.

Rogue: "Penguins with guns... That cain't be good."

Ronnie: "Hey, march of the penguins, how could they fire those guns with those flippers you think?"
Anna: Anna picked herself up off the floor and levitated again, drifting back up to the ceiling.

Rogue: "Ah ain't sure Ah wanna find out... Tha doctor penguin had a good enough arm ta chunk tha clipboard. Ah'm sure they could figure it out."

DangerRoom: 'Essex" motioned a wing towards the intruders, and the 'guards' started firing, though what left their barrels weren't bullets, it were white mice.

Bobby: Bobby looked back over his shoulder at the penguin army and made another annoyed noise. Why wasn't anything working to stop this?

Kitty: "Hey! It's the Penguins from 'Madagascar'!" She rephased and waited to see if they could actually shoot those guns or not. It was getting harder and harder to take this seriously!

Jay: Jay giggled hoarsely, wings flaring, and then collapsed into laughter again, though the hacking was starting to hurt his chest.

Rogue: "Anybody got a snake handy?" Rogue stepped around the open doorway, putting her back to the wall.

Anna: Anna nearly fell out of the air again as they were pelted with mice. "Ha! Awesome!!" She stopped one in the air to look at it, "Gotta hand it to the program - they're very realistic."

Bobby: One of the mice hit Bobby square in the back. "OW! Motherfucker!" He reached behind him and his hand came away bloody. "…"

Ronnie: A mouse hit Ronnie's shoulder and she picked it up by it's tail, "How novel, I think we've fallen quite far down the rabbit hole comrades."

Jason: "Jesus!" Okay, those things actually hurt. "Is penguin a protected species because this deserves some retribution?"

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went wide at Bobby's back, "Ah thought safety was on... Y'all alright?"

Kitty: Kitty watched as dozens of mice were shot through her. "This is um.... it's really...."

Jay: Jay looked up at Bobby's exclamation, and frowned. "Hey...safety's meant t' be on, right?"

Bobby: "It's not mine." The mice were exploding against the walls. "Oh EW!"

Anna: Anna looked down at Bobby, "Ouch that looks painful." Anna was glad she'd been working on the shielding thingy. "Want me to look at it...?
"
Rogue: Rogue made a disgusted face and covered her mouth with her hand. "That's gross."

DangerRoom: The mice, or rather that what used to be inside of them, started to form various patterns of gore and blood on the walls and the students.

Jason: "...you're shitting me." Okay, the red paint wasn't exactly red paint.

Kitty: "Oh! That's just gross!!" Kitty turned a bit green at the mouse guts on the wall. "Mr. Drake! Turn it off!!" she begged.

Ronnie: Ronnie glanced at the wall behind them and raised an eyebrow, before holding her mouse up, "You should consider yourself lucky there, I think."

Jay: "..." Jay shook his head, eyes wide, and all signs of laughter gone. Okay...last time he'd been covered in gore was the sewers and carrying Jill's body. "Fuckfuckfuck-" Mice. Holograms. Not the same.

Bobby: "I'm trying - believe me. Just remember it's fake." Ugh. Thank God Lorna wasn't here.

Anna: Anna lowered herself to the floor, trying to focus on her shield now. Didn't want to be covered in dead mouse gunk. Ew.

Rogue: "Ain't y'all set up a full program override f' this?"

Jason: "I've got to step up my game. Darren's getting more creative than I am."

DangerRoom: The mouse Ronnie was holding up oggled it supposed victim for a moment and then tried to bite her nose.

Bobby: "Yeah.... that's the problem."

Rogue: "It ain't workin'?" She shot Bobby a startled look then winced as a mouse flew right past her head.

Ronnie: "Hey! Little fucker," she dropped it onto the floor, "What? The override isn't working?"

Jay: Not the same. Jay forced himself to half-curl a wing around himself, whimpering at the feeling of exploding mice. He cleared his throat. "Ah'm gonna try pushin' d' happyfeet brigade back. Step behin' me, please?"

Kitty: I am SO not eating lunch after this! Kitty stayed firm phased to avoid getting any of the mouse innards on her. And to think - she skipped out on the Christmas Madness Sale at Macy's for this!!

Bobby: "No - nothing's working. I'm not even sure if the safeties are on anymore." Bobby punched the panel in frustration.

Anna: "I have an idea...." Anna winced a little, "I may have to try and possess one...." She knew she could do that to the holograms normally but she wasn't sure about penguins.

Jason: "There's nothing to possess, is there? It's just a bunch of zeroes and ones with their party clothes on."

Rogue: "Ok.. Sooo we figure out where there are no penguin crazy holograms shootin' mice at us an' go from there?" She did not feel like getting trapped in the danger room.

DangerRoom: More and more penguins started to arrive, some of them carrying umbrellas. They formed a line and laid down on the floor, the umbrellas on their shoulders like bazookas. And in fact, one moment later they were firing things from their tips, one of which decelerated heavily on Bobby's chest and turned out to be a rotten egg.

Anna: "Yeah but it's magic zeros and ones - my healing works on them..." she trailed off as a smell reached her, "Ohhh ewwwwww...." She held her nose.

Jay: Jay sighed. This was getting stupid...he was glad of his blocked nose for once as he sneezed. "Get behin' me! Ah'm gonna try movin' 'em with my voice."

Ronnie: Ronnie's nose wrinkled, "Uuuurgh! Okay now that is vile!"

Kitty: "Then I sure hope shooting mice at us is all they plan on doing!" She picked up and sailed to the attacking pengiuns, phasing long enough to bang two of them together. Their little helmets made a ringing noise as they slid to the ground. "Oh my God, that stinks!!" She turned to see the new penguins.
Bobby: "Sounds like a plan, do-fuck!" Bobby just looked down... "Yeah, retreat!"
Ronnie: And ... 'magic' zeros and ones? Oh please.
Anna: Anna gave the penguins a shove with her teke then moved to stand behind Jay. Didn't want to get in the way of that.

Ronnie: Unfortunately she was to busy trying to keep her nose covered to say something to that.

DangerRoom: A considerable small army of black and white (with specks of camo) had amassed in the lab by now, shooting a barrage of amunition at the students, why constantly being cheered on by the increasingly angr sounding "GWAAAK-ACK"s of penguin Essex.

Rogue: Rogue looked at Jay, "Can y'all do that with that cough?" Retreat sounded good...

Bobby: "Okay - fuck retreat!" After freezing the egg off his uniform, he sent a blast of ice at the penguins.

Jay: Jay spread his wings, blocking the students behind him, and took a breath, nodding to Rogue. He opened his mouth, but no sound appeared to come from it - but the penguins were suddenly pushed back hard, bowled over and slammed into the wall.

DangerRoom: The holograms that got hit instantly turned into a small cloud of lilies and roses.
Kitty: Kitty ran over to the 'lead' penguin and picked him up, shaking him. "Stop it!!"

Anna: "Woo! Go Jay!" Anna cheered and patted his shoulder.

Ronnie: "Two words for you, wings, breath mint," Ronnie coughed.

Jason: "Fuck retreat? Damn." Retreat sounded a good deal better smelling. Fine, they'd just have to play with the birds.

Rogue: Rogue blinked at the piles of flowers. Penguins looked harmless... So did flowers. She didn't trust it. She started back the way they'd come in, hoping they'd be able to make it somewhere safe without much resistance.

Kitty: Staying phased with the labcoat clad penguin in tow, Kitty dragged it over to Mr. Drake. "Here. This one is giving the orders! Maybe if you make him stop..."

Jay: Jay coughed harshly - well, hacked, really - and gave Anna the thumbs up. He took another breath, and this time the sound was the sort of pitch dog-whistles would be jealous of - a veritable spear of sound.

Jason: "You know, last time the danger room went nuts on me it was because Andreas having stabbed the control panel. We're sure nothing like that has happened, yes?"

Bobby: Between, the ice and whatever the hell Jay had just done he was feeling better. Kitty startled him with the Essex Penguin.

Ronnie: "What kind of moron stabs the control panel to a killer room?"

Anna: Anna whooped again for Jay as yet more penguins ceased to be penguins.

Jason: "It was...an interesting time."

Jay: Jay had another coughing fit, leaving him feeling a little light-headed. "Knew Ah shouldn'ta flown in dat snow."

Ronnie: "What kind of sociopaths do you shelter at this place?" Ronnie sighed, uncovering her mouth.

Rogue: Rogue paused when she realized no one was retreating with her. "Y'all comin'? Or are we not movin'?"

Anna: Anna patted Jay, "Have a rest," she told him, a worried frown creasing her brow. She looked up and gave the penguins another telekinetic shove. There seemed to be a neverending supply of mice and eggs.

Bobby: How did you address a penguin? "I'm not sure how the hell to tell it to stop it." He looked the penguin over, supressing a shudder.

DangerRoom: 'Essex" flailed pathetically with his little feet and wings "GWAK"ing angrily at Bobby and obviously getting itself into quite a rage, until it suddenly stopped (1110001110110111011111) and moved it's head backwards...

Jason: It sounds like you crashed into a snowbank, more like...and only the best." Jason gave Ronnie a quick grin. "Start pulling out it's feathers?" Yeah, no idea.

DangerRoom: (11101111011101111101111)

Anna: "Freeze it solid? It can't er.... yell at the other penguins anymore....." she blinked, "Is it broken.....?"

Jason: "Maybe it died from the suspense."

Bobby: Bobby frowned, poking it.

Anna: Anna giggled at Jason and continued her patting of Jay.

Kitty: "Uh oh...." Kitty let it go and watched it hit the floor. "What just happened??"

Ronnie: "Maybe it glitched? Smack it a few times."

Rogue: Her head tilted at the Essex penguin and moved back towards the group, laughing a little at Bobby poking it.

DangerRoom: Its beak opened wide, seemingly wider than it should be naturally capable of, and long and thin fingers started to appear out of it, which, as they proceeded to leave their host, proved to be part of a white-gloved hand.

Bobby: "Fuck!" Bobby jerked back. "Get away from it, Kitty!"

Ronnie: Ronnie shot back at that, "What the fuck!? That is seriously fucked up!!"

Jay: Jay finally stopped coughing and straightened, absently patting Anna on the head before pulling a wing around. Ewww...covered in egg and guts. At least it was a hologram- "Oh god, d' hell is happenin' to the penguin?"

Anna: Anna raised an eyebrow, her hand pausing in it's patting. "Er.... What....?"

Kitty: Kitty screamed and nearly climbed up on top of Bobby to get away from that thing. "What is it??"

Jason: "Um...shit." Jason stepped back as well. "Okay, this is oddly Silent Hill."

Ronnie: "Stamp on it! Stamp on it!" Ronnie ducked behind Jason since he was taller.

Rogue: Rogue jerked back at the hand, eyes going wide and instinctively reaching out to try and protect Bobby at the same time. Not like he needed it... "Thing's gone formal? Get 'im a date an' he'll go away."

DangerRoom: The hand left the penguin and an incredibly long and incredibly thin arm in a black sleeve started to rise and kept on rising for quite a while, until an elbow appeared and it could bend downwards and push down on the ground.

Kitty: "YOU stamp on it!!!" Kitty screamed back in a panic

Bobby: Bobby struggled with the girl, trying to get her behind him, and sent a blast of ice at it.
Ronnie: "Oh my fucking GOD that's so wrong!"

Anna: Anna just watched, her head tilted to one side in fascination. "Ooooh a contortionist!"

Jay: Jay's wings flared as he walked backwards, before sneezing. Okay, this was creepy. Was he dreaming or something?

DangerRoom: Now, due to the additional force of the pushing arm, the ascend of the the rest of a body proceeded a lot faster, and a shoulder, a big black egg on a neck, another shoulder, another arms, a very thin and cylindrical torso, and incredibly long legs followed.

Anna: "Bless you...." Anna said absently to Jay. Then she couldn't help laughing again. "So, what came first, the penguin or the egg?"

DangerRoom: All the while the penguin in the labcoat shriveled more and more into itself, as if it just had been a skin that had been worn by the weird creature like a suit.

Jason: "...I really don't want to see this thing hatch." Jason was regretting not asking Shaw to get the very earliest flight to Cairo.

Kitty: Kitty watched from behind Bobby as the 'thing' kept changing. "Hit it again!" she encouraged.
Bobby: Why wasn't ice working? He backed up, trying again as Kitty suggested.

Ronnie: "Kill it! Somebody kill it! Then kill Darren when we're out of here!"

DangerRoom: The big creature stretched a bit, revealing that it wore a smoking and then, with movements that were quite spider-like, it slowly bend down to Bobby...

Rogue: Rogue gave a nod at Ronnie, "Yeah, he's a dead man already." Bobby's ice wasn't working... Rogue reached up and tried to smash the egg-head against the wall.

Jay: "Darren's too hot t' die." Jay did, however, send a wall of sound at the thing.

Kitty: Kitty grabbed Bobby by the shoulder and phased him as the creature bend down towards him.

Jason: "Oh hell, I'll illusion him for you if that's a concern. He must suffer for this."

Anna: Anna just watched, this was too bizarre.

DangerRoom: The egg-like, black head stopped very short before the struggling youth, unphased by the attacks. A small slit appeared where normal humans would have a mouth, and a two lines of huge, yellow, quite slimy teeth were revealed, giving the crreature a most disgusting smile.

Bobby: Thankful for Kitty's help, he kept backing up. "Okay, guys.... retreating - looking good."

Jason: "Yes!" Door, door, where's the door.

Kitty: "I hope we're getting extra credit for this..." she said, nodding and backing up with him.
Ronnie: Ronnie was already at the back of the group and retreating quickly.

Jay: Jay just nodded, hand to his throat, other covering his mouth. He couldn't stop coughing, nearly bent double, and when he pulled his hand away there were specks of blood on it. Fuck!

Anna: Anna levitated herself again to avoid stepping on the messy floor and falling on her ass. She looked back at Jay, "You alright there?" She was worried about his coughing.

Rogue: "Who gives a damn about credit. Ah hope tha computer doesn't kill us." She took a breath, backing up slowly and trying to block the rest of the group on instinct, letting them go ahead of her as she watched the creature.

DangerRoom: The creature straightened up again, 'looked' upwards, and then started to reach into its open mouth.

Bobby: "Yes! A for everybody! Let's just get the fuck out - oh, ew!" He made a face, quite done with the Resident Evil reject. Unfortunately, when he turned he noticed the penguins had them penned in.

DangerRoom: The proceeding hand went further and further, first creating a bulge in the throat, that then went further down into the slender body, until it stopped around the navel-region.

Jason: "Where exactly is the door now?" It was not at all where Jason thought it should be. He looked back though...great, what was going to come out next? Janet Reno?

DangerRoom: When the hand came back up, it held a silver spoon.

Ronnie: Right ... who was the most useless person here ... fuck was it her- ooh! No wait, Rogue had no powers at all, they could possibly toss her to the monster to buy some time ... survival of the fittest and all.

Jay: "Hrk-" Jay looked away from the thing quickly, before nodding to Anna and hiding his hand.

DangerRoom: And, as if this had been a sign, all the other penguins started to transform too.

Kitty: "I do! I have a 4.0 average." Kitty kept backing up, eyes glued to the creature reaching down its throat. "That can't be good." She looked around. They were trapped.

Anna: "Is it going to eat it's head?" Anna blinked at the egg creature while it was holding a spoon. She lowered herself and offered her arm to Jay to help him along.

Jason: "I think the spoon might be for us."

Jay: Jay shook his head, managing to stop coughing and waving Anna off. "Ah'm fine." He wheezed.

Rogue: Rogue frowned. "It was born with a silver spoon?" This was ridiculous. "What tha fuck is it f', though?"

Jay: He stopped short at the penguins, blinking.

Anna: "You sure?" Anna chewed her lip, glancing at the others, why had they stopped? She lifted herself up to see.

Kitty: "Mr. Drake, I can phase a few of us out of here..." she offered, but it would leave the others behind and who knew what would happen to them while the others went for help.

Ronnie: "You can? In which case I bravely volunteer to go and get help!"

Bobby: "Okay, stay together, guys!" He nodded at her, moving toward the center of the room. "Kitty's got a good idea, and if things get any crazier, we'll need an exit plan real fast."

DangerRoom: slowly, one by one, more of the teeth-creatures started to erect themselves, all carrying spoons.

DangerRoom: Then they started to come closer.

Jay: "Want Ah should move 'em?" Actually, considering how sore his throat was now, Jay wasn't sure he could so much as sing acepello right now.

Jason: "Do we really need to wait for it to get crazier?"

Anna: "Er... hate to alarm you guys.... but I think we might be on the egg peoples' menu....." Anna kept herself off the floor, as close to the ceiling as she could get.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went wide as the Essex penguin came closer, "Um... Ah think they think we look delicious. Jason, can y'all make us less tasty lookin'?"

Kitty: Kitty nodded. She'd phased three before, including herself. She wasn't sure if she could do anymore than that without risking them rephasing in the middle of the floor or something.

Jason: "I have no idea what former penguin egg men like."

Bobby: "Depends on what they're gonna do with those spoons?" Actually, he was right - fuck this. "Go for it Jay. Both of us, at the same time. Maybe we can make a hole."

Jay: He moved back to the others, wings flaring to their full fifteen foot span. "Sure thing." He took a deep breath and nodded that he was ready.

Jason: But less delicious, he could at least try for invisibility, right?

Bobby: Bobby returned the nod. "Okay - now!" He blasted through the holograms to the wall behind, pleased that this time it seemed to have an effect.

Ronnie: "I am soooo sueing this place for damages when we get out of here," Ronnie whimpered.

DangerRoom: The creatures came closer and closer, carrying their disgusting smiles in front of them, and aiming the spoons suspiciously directly at the students' heads.

Kitty: Watching, she kept trying to stay away from the creatures, but they kept closing in. She chewed her fingernail like mad, holding her breath to see if the plan worked.

Jay: He let loose a shriek, clapping his hands over his own ears, that splintered through the hole Bobby made, sending the holograms tumbling.

Jason: Jason wasn't wasting any time at all getting through that hole.

Bobby: "Run for it!" Bobby did so, not pausing to see what was up with the spoons.

Jay: He made the 'go go go!' sign at the others, pushing them through.

Ronnie: Ronnie shoved her way to the front of the group and legged it through the hole, not bothering to waste her breath with screaming.

Anna: Anna put her hand over her ears and 'eep'd as she exploded into gas. <Oh crap! And I was doing so well...> Anna steered herself after the others, trying to drag her uniform behind them with her teke.

Kitty: No one had to tell her twice! Kitty shot through the hole they'd make like a track star, looking back only once she'd gotten safely through to see if the others were following.

DangerRoom: The egg-people, noticing that their...victims(?) were getting away, hurried up to try and reach them before they could escape.

Rogue: Rogue winced at the shriek, but was thrilled they made a hole. She waited for the rest to get through before pushing Jay and going after him. She was a meat shield on instinct. Rogue scooped up Anna's uniform on the way and ran behind them all.

Anna: <Thank you!> Anna wound her way out a little slower than the others as she tried to keep herself in one place.

Jay: Jay wheezed, staggering slightly, a hand to his throat again. He wouldn't be able to do that again. He ran, wings still flared, pushing Rogue ahead of him.

DangerRoom: The room started to become a mess of tangled legs and arms quite rapidly, but they still managed to drag themselves forward, as one big, grinning mass. Passing the hole proved to be challenging, but they squeezed and squeezed

Kitty: Seeing the eggpeople giving chase, Kitty turned on her heels and raced away with the group as fast as she could. Boy, was she glad she'd taken up track in high school instead of basketball!

Rogue: Rogue frowned at Jay as he pushed her ahead. "Stop it! Go!"

Anna: Anna was nearly caught in the hole as the mass of egg people tried to squash themselves in. <Wait for me!> She was starting to panic now.

Jay: Jay gave her the finger and carried on pushing her ahead. He could push them back with a blast of his wings, after all.

Ronnie: Ronnie didn't bother turning around to look, just kept on running.

DangerRoom: All the while (11011101111101111) the corridors started to change and move, partly losing their structure and turning into...well, surprisingly enough, raspberry jelly.

Jay: He turned at the sound of Anna. <Jump in me!>

Anna: Anna didn't need asking twice, she steered her way to Jay and dove straight in, <Thank you so much!> She tired not to get too comfortable.

Kitty: "Oh my God! You have got to be kidding me!" Kitty was suddenly squishing through this goo that smelled suspiciously like fruit.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went wide and she eeped a little. "Bobby! Can ya freeze it solid?!"

Bobby: The walls and floor seemed to lose shape, oozing, and for a second Bobby thought it was blood, or the guts of some massive animal... until the smell hit him. "No way"

Ronnie: "Yaaargh!" Ronnie screamed at last as she fell through the jelly.

Jason: "I have a feeling we really should avoid eating it...maybe the egg men like us with jelly."
Bobby: "Yeah... but I don't wanna freeze you guys into it!" There should still be a control room this way...

Anna: Anna giggled, <This is so funny....>

Kitty: "Without freezing us please!" She phased and floated up above the goo, looking for the door.

Jay: Jay blinked, shaking his head. <Just don't control me.> He grinned, turning and wading through the sticky stuff.

Ronnie: "Fuck! Shit!" She tried to pull herself out but there was nothing for her to support herself on and she was already waist high, "Jesus! Pull me out!"

Anna: <I won't don't worry. I'm a good passenger.> she heaved a mental sigh. <Someone should help that obnoxious urchin out.>

Bobby: "Wait, somebody help Ronnie!" But the egg bastards were coming. He spotted a door and practically fell through it.

Kitty: Kitty heard Ronnie and reached down to grab her hand. "Here, grab hold!"

Rogue: "Darren is so very. Fucking. Dead!" She struggled to get on top of the jelly, glancing over her shoulder at the ball of arms and legs coming after them. Rogue grabbed at Ronnie's other hand and tried to tug her also.

Ronnie: Ronnie managed to grab hold of Kitty's hand.

Jay: "Ah don' think dis is Darren..." Jay croaked. Darren didn't put people in danger. Not like this. And he wasn't this random. He sent the thoughts to Anna.

Jason: Door! Door was hopefully a very good thing. In any case he was going for it.

DangerRoom: The egg-people had gone out of sight by now as the students kept on struggling forward. But now, here and there little swirls started to appear and wander over the walls and on the ground, becoming bigger ones whenever they met.

Kitty: Kitty levitated back up, Ronnie in tow. "Just don't let go - whatever you do." She carried them towards the door.

Rogue: Rogue let go of Ronnie's hand since Kitty had her and made her way to the door, making sure Jay was doing ok behind her.
Bobby: This room appeared somewhat normal, and did have a control panel... for the simulation. At a loss, he tried to work with that.

Anna: <Hmm... wonder what happened there then? Some major glitch? Or maybe a prank and a glitch?> Anna was still amused by the penguins and the Jam.

Kitty: "Oh... this day just gets better and better!"

DangerRoom: (111010101010100100101001010101001010101001010001011111111110101001011001001)

Jay: Jay quickly started to get his wings caught in the jelly, letting out a whimper as it pulled out a couple of pinions from the stickiness.

DangerRoom: (1101010100101101101000101010101010101010111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111)

Ronnie: "Thanks," Ronnie gasped, "Please tell me you can stop this, Bobby!"

Anna: <Want me to levitate us?> Anna offered.

Rogue: Rogue heard the whimper and looked back again. Shit! She tried to wade back through the muck to get to him, stretching out a hand, "C'mon, Jay!"

Bobby: "I'm trying, believe me, but this is a fake fucking panel, and I can't get the real ones to come up. I should be able to get them anywhere!" He jerked back as the surface of the metal panel seemed to ripple.

Kitty: "No problem." Kitty smiled at Ronnie. "Let just hope its done having it's fun."

DangerRoom: The panel started to just fall into the floor, leaving a hole that seemed to look into a darkness that was endless. Then wire like structures started to appear on the wall it had been on, moving over them like veins, seemingly supporting the formation of a structure...a face!

Jason: Fucking hell, what was going to climb out of this?

Kitty: "Oh no..." Kitty watched in fascinated horror as the face appeared.

Ronnie: "Oh my God! We're gonna die! We're all gonna die!" Ronnie wailed.

Jay: <Please do.> Jay reached for Rogue's hand. "Anna's helpin' me." He half-whispered, voice almost completely gone.

Anna: Anna spread herself out a little, she assumed a small amount of control and used her teke to lift them free of the Jam. <Keep your knickers on Rogue....>

DangerRoom: The face became more and more defined, turning obviously female, and then a voice, scrambled, electric, moved through the room, creating enough static to make hairs stand.

Bobby: Bobby very nearly fell in, scrambling back from it. Oh, God... it looked like the... bee? No.. wait... He looked back at the door, but it was jellied in.

Rogue: Rogue let out a yelp as they were both lifted up and she clung onto Jay. She wasn't used to flying when it wasn't her or Sam doing it.

Anna: Anna carried one and all over to the others by the door. <Okay, now what's this face thing?>

Kitty: "Jason, need a hand?" She reached her free hand down to him. Other than Mr. Drake, he was the only one still stuck in the goo.

DangerRoom: "Lo-lo-look at you, hacker," it addressed Bobby. "A pa-pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you ru-run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?"
DangerRoom: ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZMD_eC ... re=related ))

Jason: "Would appreciate it." Jason admitted, taking the hand.

Jay: Jay swallowed, not used to flying without wings himself. "Immortal until y' unplug it anyway."

DangerRoom: The swirls in the corridors got bigger and bigger, creating a strong vortex that started to drag the remaining students in.

Anna: <Oooh bugger....> Anna didn't like the look of those swirlies.

Rogue: Rogue blinked at the face and the voice, "Um." She tried to get over to Bobby but was pulled back by the vacuum like hole.

Bobby: Bobby narrowed his eyes and shifted to ice, throwing everything he had at the face.

Kitty: Adrenaline gave her a boost as Kitty grabbed Jason's hand and hefted him up. She'd phased three people before and had been working on upping her abilities, but she wasn't sure how long she could keep it up. The vortex started pulling at them.

Rogue: Wait... Rogue had a thought, "Bobby! What was it y'all said would restart tha program? Killin' or gettin' killed?"

Jason: Now that was an odd feeling...it almost matched how fucking bizarre everything else was. "...I'm going back to skipping this class."

Kitty: Being phased, Kitty and her passengers didn't feel the pull of the vortex as much as the others, but they felt the cold though! "Oh God - It's freezing!" She saw her breath as Bobby tried to ice the 'face'.

Anna: <I'm not volunteering for that job - this place is broken!> Anna would have flailed a little had she been in her own body. She used her teke to try and resist the pull of the swirlies.

Ronnie: "I am totally going to start skipping this class!" Ronnie agreed.

DangerRoom: The ice covered the whole face within an instant, alas, it seemed unimpressed. A second face appeared on another wall. "You ca-can not defeat Da-Da-Da-Danger. You are in me." Another face appeared on the ground below the students, mouth opened wide, and swallowing them.

Jay: Nothing to kill here though. Jay bit his lip. Nothing except them anyway. He could feel the pull of the vortexes, though. He watched feathers spin off his wings into them.

Bobby: Falling now into some void, he still saw the other face and tried again, this time going colder still, trying to fry the electronics. Unfortunately, that plan backfired as the room sent a jolt of pure power through him and he was lost in the void.

DangerRoom: At the same time the vortices increased rapidly in number and strength, and started to swallow up the students that hadn't been in the room.

Ronnie: "OhmiGod! OhmiGod! OhmiGod!" Ronnie repeated like a mantra.

Anna: <Gah! Do not want!> Anna lifted her and Jay up again but the strength of the vortexes was a little too much. <Sorry Jay! I'm not strong enough!>

Rogue: Rogue screamed and did her best to get away from the vortex pulling at her. But that would be towards the mouth.

Kitty: Kitty purposely phased through as much of the electronic machinery as she could, trying to short the damn thing out as she could as the threesome were pulled in.

Jay: Jay shrieked as he was swallowed, wings wrapping around himself tightly in instinct as his throat felt like it was ripped by the shriek.

Rogue: Rogue watched Jay go down and she tried to grab at him, but failed. The vortex sucking her down away from him, tearing another scream from her throat.

Kitty: Kitty opened her eyes, wincing at the bright light. The sun... She sat up straight. They were outside! Somehow they'd got out. She looked around at her classmates. "Wake up everybody!" She nudges a few of them.

Anna: Anna sent out a testing tendril of gas to look around then left her host. <What the hell....?>

Ronnie: Ronnie bolt upright, "Fuuuuuck! What the fuck?" she looked around, "Where the fuck are we? What the fuck just happened? Fuck!"

Rogue: Rogue sucked in a gasp as her eyes opened, terrified. Sun? She sat up slowly and looked around, "What in tha Sam Hell?"

Jason: "There's no way it's that easy." Jason was tempted to not even open his eyes but he did. "And not the foggiest but I'm thinking we're still there?"

Anna: <Where's my uniform?> Anna asked, a hopeful tone in her voice, <Can anyone see it?>

Jay: Jay groaned as he stirred, flat on his back with his wings spread out. He immediately went into a coughing fit that made him sit up, wrapping his arms around himself, and hand going to his mouth and coming away bloody. He tried to speak but nothing came out apart from a hoarse squeak.

Rogue: Rogue tossed it at Jay-Anna, still having been clutching it almost like an anchor. "Here.”

Ronnie: "Of course we're still there, I'm pretty sure the DR doesn't have a secret door into Flander's fields," Ronnie groaned and held her head, "Is everyone here? Where's Bobby?"

Rogue: She looked down at Bobby next to her, iced and gave him a nudge. "Bugs, wake up."

Anna: <Ah brilliant!.... Jay you okay?> She pulled her uniform into a reasonable shape then tried to focus enough to get into it.

Rogue: Rogue frowned when he didn't move and she nudged him again. "Bobby. We ain't gettin' eaten anymore. Ya can stop playin' possum."

Kitty: Kitty crawled over to Bobby and shook his shoulder. "I don't think he's playing Rogue." She started biting her fingernails again.

Jay: 'Fine' Jay mouthed, quickly wiping his hand off. It was likely to be from his throat - his own fault - but the parallels to the relief camp were getting to him.

Ronnie: "Shit ... he's not dead is he?"

Rogue: He didn't even stir. She shifted and shook him, "Bobby! This ain't funny, ya hear me?! Wake up!" Ok... "He cain't be dead... He's iced. Right?" So not what she needed right now.

Anna: Anna's uniform swelled as she filled it out. She was glad her request for it to be made one piece had been followed. She sat up, "Much better." She looked at Jay then at Bobby.

Ronnie: "Boss is out for the count then, who takes over?" Ronnie rolled her shoulders.

DangerRoom: (01011101)

Anna: Anna frowned, she got to her feet and went over to Bobby. "I'm sure he'll be fine...."

Jason: "Whoever has enough energy to carry him go for it. We might as well get to moving. I'm sure the grass is about to turn into peeps with teeth or something."

Kitty: Kitty instinctively phased at Jason's comment.

Anna: Anna gave Bobby an experimental nudge with her foot. "Hmm...."

Rogue: Rogue bit her lip and tried to think of a way to help Bobby. He was ice. You can't give ice CPR. You can't check for pulse from ice. "He ain't... He'll wake up." She shifted to her knees and pulled Bobby up a little. Ugh, he was heavier in this form. And cold. But she would do it unless she fell over. "Don't kick him."

Jay: Jay stood up, raising his hand. "Ah'll carry him." He squeaked.

Ronnie: Ronnie folded her arms and sighed, "We can't run away from this thing …"

Rogue: "Y'all ain't got a shirt. Ah'll do it. He'd give ya hypothermia faster'n anythin'. Healin'r not."

Anna: "Not kicking - nudging... and it's not like he'll bruise like that anyway...." She frowned over at Jay, "You realise I can negate nearly all of his weight with my teke, right?"

Rogue: She looked at Anna as she stood with Bobby, "Really? Help me out then? He's heavier. More solid like this."

Ronnie: "What was it that it'd called itself now?" Ronnie muttered, "Ah ... yeah …"

Ronnie: "OI! DANGER!?" She shouted.

Anna: "No problem." Anna slipped under Bobby's other arm and supported his weight with her teke. "Got him."

Jason: "...I think it knows where we are, do we really need to call it out?"

Rogue: "Thanks." Rogue looked around and started walking. "We gotta move y'all. We cain't just stay put. Jason's right."

Jay: Jay pulled his wing around, checking the pinions. Fuck. He'd lost a fair few of them. They flared at Ronnie's shout, his eyes going wide as he stared at her.

Ronnie: "Running isn't working, why don't we try asking it what it wants?"

Anna: "I'm all for not pissing off the computer lady." Anna tossed in.

DangerRoom: A small patch of the grass started to instantly wither, forming an arrow.

Rogue: "Either that's a trap or that's a trap."

Jason: "It wants to play with us. You heard that 'immortal machine' talk. It's all a trap." Jason went ahead and followed the arrow.

Ronnie: "This whole fucking place is a trap," Ronnie shrugged, "Well I ain't playing, if this thing's intelligent and sentient then it's open to conversation."

Rogue: "But ain't like we got anywhere else we could run..." She followed the arrow too, shifting Bobby in her arms a bit. She was so going to start lifting more weights if they got out of this.

Jay: Jay looked around, then flapped his wings. He pointed up at the others and then took to the skies, seeing if he could see the lay of the land.

Kitty: "Trap or not, at least we're not just sitting here." Kitty started walking.

Rogue: "Ah don't know if we should split up, Jay..."

Anna: "If we walk long enough we're bound to come to a wall and where there's a wall there's a door. Right?" Anna hadn't got much choice but to go where Rogue was going with Bobby.

Rogue: "Not always."

Anna: "Ah, gimme a break, can't have have some hope?"

Ronnie: Ronnie folded her arms, "I ain't going anywhere," now that there was no current threat she was able to think clearly, there only chances was maybe if they could talk to this ... thing?

Jason: "It's not going to talk by our rules." Jason called back. "It has the power right now, it chooses the place."

Jay: Jay shook his head. He wasn't splitting up, just wheeling above the others to see if he could see anything. The constant movement of his wings made his chest hurt, though, and breathing through his wrecked throat didn't feel good.

Anna: And there was some hope right there! Oh please let us leave Ronnie here!

Kitty: "So, you just going to stand there till the cavalry shows up Ronnie??" Kitty was already a fair piece ahead, following the white arrows.

Ronnie: "I'm gonna stand here till it decides it wants to chat I'm not going to be bossed around by some computer program.

Jason: Jason looked in front of him and then behind...how the hell did he end up in the lead? His natural cowardice was failing him more often than not these days.

Rogue: "We're in Wonderland an' we're at tha mercy o' tha Red Queen. Ain't got much choice at tha moment, Ronnie. Gotta stand up in trial if we wanna chance. An' looks like trial's this-a-way."

Jason: "Fine, but when we figure it out we're not sending anyone back for you."

DangerRoom: Small swirls started to appear on the ground again, somehow making the grass seem fluid and solid at the same time. They were notably absent in the direction of the arrows.

Anna: "Er the swirlies are back... let's pick up the pace a bit...."

Jason: Jason smirked slightly, looking at where the swirlies were and weren't. "Why? They're not bothering us."

Rogue: Rogue adjusted Bobby in her arms like she was curling him, wincing when the cold air from around his face hit her neck. He so owed her for this.

Anna: Anna looked around them, "This is true." She looked over at Ronnie. "I don't like her chances though."

Jay: Jay could see the swirlies, dipping a wing back to Ronnie in case he had to pick her up in a hurry.

Kitty: Kitty kept walking, picking her up pace and nodding in agreement. "Let's hurry." She looked back at the others. "Look, if it wants to kill us, it obviously can. We've not been much of a threat to it." She shook her head, looking ahead. "Might as well see where it wants us to go..."

Ronnie: Ronnie glared at the grass for a moment, "I can't believe i'm pandering to an overgrown motherboard, what would my father think?" she sighed, but as much as she'd loved her dad she really wasn't in the mood to join him just yet.

DangerRoom: Now the swirls started to wander, herding the students towards the intended direction.

Ronnie: Ronnie turned and started following the arrows, once she hit twenty one she was coming back here with an army of her father's best lawyers.

Anna: Anna renewed her teke airlift on Bobby as they started to move again.

Jay: Jay hovered for a moment, before turning to follow the students again. He was panting harshly, so he banked down and landed a little way ahead of them, trying to catch his breath.

Kitty: "Jay, you going to be all right?" Kitty watched him land, he didn't look so good. All the while the arrows kept pointing them ahead. In the distance, she thought she could see something... or maybe it was her imagination.

Jason: "Aside for being scarred for life, of course.”

Jay: Jay nodded, gesturing to his throat and coughing again. "Fine." He squeaked.

Anna: Anna frowned again at Jay, "Try to save your voice, Jay...." She warned.

Kitty: "Yeah... you look 'fine,' " Kitty patted his shoulder as she caught up with him. The rest of the group was close behind.

Jay: Jay poked his tongue out at Anna and smiled, nodding. He tucked his damaged wings close and waited.

DangerRoom: (...0101001001010101011001101010101010101010011101010101011010101010100110011010101010)

Rogue: Rogue vaguely thought about ripping her patch off... She'd be of more use that way... But she couldn't get to it easily in her uniform and she didn't want to put Bobby down.

Kitty: "Hey, look! What's that??" Kitty stepped ahead and pointed at an Aztec pyramid??

Anna: "I already don't like the look of this...." Anna looked up at the pyramid. "We need an emergency stop button for this thing - you know, the kind that cuts off the power."

Jason: "I'd say as much as to guess that it's our meeting place." Jason made his way up a few of the steps. "And I'm pretty sure she can deal with a power-out."

Kitty: The arrows were pointing towards it and she kept walking, but Kitty suddenly had second doubts. "Didn't the Aztecs do human sacrifices?"

Jason: "...Yes, yes they did."

Anna: "Yeah... they did...." Anna replied to Kitty, sighing heavily.

Jay: "..." Jay took to the air again, seeing if he could get high enough to see what was on top of the pyramid.

Rogue: Rogue halted suddenly, holding the only unconscious one of them in her arms. He'd be the least to fight them, they might try and take him. "Ah don't like that."

Jason: "So...rock scissor paper?"

Anna: Anna stopped too because Rouge had, "Well don't worry, if one of us dies the program will end." She gave Rogue a slightly maniac grin.

Jay: Jay stared at the vision on the pyramid, before wheeling down, waving frantically for attention.

Rogue: Rogue gave Anna a nervous laugh, "Right." She took a few steps toward the pyramid. "So that means Bobby ain't dead then. That's good."

Kitty: "I don't think I like it either." Kitty shook her head and just kept walking, phasing out of instinct, because God only knew what would happen next. She looked up at Jay. "What is it?!"

Jason: "See anything good?" Jason looked up as Jay was wheeling around.

Anna: "Of course he's not - he's made of water." Anna shook her head, she hoisted Bobby up a little more with her teke so they could tackle the stairs.

Jay: "On top." Jay squeaked. "Xavier in his chair, un'er an umbrella an' drinkin' tea."

Rogue: "He an' Ah tried ta kill each other once. Just ta see what'd happen. Ah know he cain't die... Ah think."

Rogue: Rogue looked up at Jay, "Alright... Sooo how do tha rest o' us get up there then?" She looked back at the pyramid. Damnit.

Kitty: "The professor!?" She started sprinting up the stairs, then stopped as she remembered nothing here was what it seemed.

Jay: He coughed, trying to get more voice back, but it felt like his throat had been cut. "He's got a table."

Rogue: "What's on tha table?"

Jason: "We climb." Jason didn't exactly want to but there was no use in not.

Anna: "I want tea..." Anna whimpered a little she decided, to speed things up, she'd just carry Bobby herself. She lifted them up, "See you at the top."

Rogue: "No!" Rogue jumped up as Anna took Bobby away from her. "Give him back!"

Jason: "What happened to not splitting up now?"

Kitty: Kitty watched Anna and decided that was the best idea she'd seen all day. "Anybody want a lift?" She held out her hands to Rogue and Jason.

Rogue: Rogue watched Bobby with horrified eyes and immediately grabbed Kitty's hand, "Hurry up."
Jason: "Yes, yes I do." Jason grabbed the other hand.

Anna: Anna 'eep'd as Rogue tugged down on Bobby, "Gah! Careful!" She steadied herself and her passenger, "Good God, I'm not going very far...." She held on to the human icecube and levitated them both up to the top.

Rogue: "Anna, stop!"

Jason: "Rogue, calm the hell down. I don't think Anna's who we need to worry about right now."

DangerRoom: Xavier was sipping on a cup of tea and placed it back on the small table next to him. Then he folded his hands and looked at the top of the stairs, eagerly awaiting his guests.

Jay: Jay took flight again, wheeling above the others.

Kitty: Nodding, Kitty hefting the three of them into the air and in a few short moments, (thankfully) she deposited the three of them on the top of the pyramid; she was getting tired. She looked at the professor looking the same as ever in his wheel chair, with a tea cup in his hand. "Professor?"

Anna: Anna stopped a few feet above the top of the stairs, frowning at the 'Professor'. "This is easily the weirdest day I've ever had."

Rogue: Rogue went to take Bobby away from Anna's telekinesis, frowning at her. "Ah got him now. Thanks."

DangerRoom: "Hello children." The professor gave them an open and welcoming smile.

Jason: "It's like taking a bone from a dog." Jason shook his head. Right, now, crazy computer. Focus on the important things.

Anna: "Fine." Anna let Rogue have the full weight of Bobby back to see how she'd like it.

DangerRoom: "How are you today?"

Jason: "We've had better days, to be completely honest."

Rogue: Rogue grunted a bit but expected it, shuffling him some and breathing slow to be able to handle it.

Anna: "Can I have some tea?" Anna eyed the teapot.

Kitty: "Hello professor," she answered back automatically. This day just got stranger and stranger. "Oh, we're fine. A few penguins, some jam and people eating egg monsters. But other than that - we're dandy. And yourself?" This was so surreal.

DangerRoom: "Yes, I understand that," he addressed Jason. "However, thi-thi-this was necessary." The image seemed to skip a bit while talking.

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Anna. She did that just for tea?! Selfish little... She kept her mouth shut and looked back at the professor. ".....What's necessary, exactly?"

Anna: "Having afternoon tea?" Anna was really fixating on the tea. Tea was normal. Tea was safe.

Jay: Jay landed, curling his wings around himself as he sniffed. He really didn't feel all that good after all that. He coughed a little, wiping his hand clean again.

DangerRoom: "Finding out your interactions, your powers, everything beyond my actual array of da-data." He sipped his tea once again. "I am superior to you, bu-bu-but I need a body."

Anna: Anna blinked, "Can't have mine. I'm using it."

Rogue: Rogue took a step back, "We're all kinda inhabitin' our bodies. Thanks, but we're gonna hafta pass."

Kitty: "A body??" Kitty rephased.

DangerRoom: "All of yours. U-u-u-using your powers."

Anna: Anna raised an eyebrow, "Can computers lose their marbles because I think this one has.....?"

Kitty: "What kinda sick puppy are you?? You can't do that!" She looked over at the other uncertainly, "Can he??"

Rogue: "No... He shouldn't be able to." She called out for the program to stop, biting her lip when nothing happened. "This ain't funny, alright. Just shut down, please?"

DangerRoom: "So I can be with fa-fa-fa-father. He doesn't come in here a lot anymore." 'Xavier' concentrated his mind on the students, trying to wipe their selves out.

Jay: Jay's wings flared at that, nearly making him cough again, though he managed to stifle it out.

Rogue: "...Father? We'll bring him ta y'all. Who is it?" Anything to get them out.

Jason: "Can we not insult the angry computer?" Jason was beginning to think some people did want to die. "Wait, wha-" Oh shit.

DangerRoom: "We wi-wi-wi-wi-will be family...." (11101010101010110111010101001010111010100101011110101010101011001101001000000000000000000011011010101010100101010101010101010101101010101010101001010101101010101010111111111111110000000000000111111111111)

Anna: Anna decided her body was no longer safe so she resumed her gas form. <This place is whacky....>

Rogue: Rogue sank to her knees, Bobby getting a little heavy. She adjusted most of his weight to rest on her legs, taking a short break for when she'd have to run with him.

Kitty: "No... no we won't..." Kitty looked around, this was just like the lab. If you could just stop the one giving the orders...

Jay: Jay sneezed again.

Kitty: The 'professor' was having technical difficulties it would seem... taking advantage of that, Kitty silently slipped behind his chair. This isn't the professor... She reminded herself and simultaneously flipped up the wheel brakes and gave the chair a big push with all her strength towards the edge.

[Edited on 20-12-2009 by Slarti]
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Anna: Anna watched the chair. She could barely believe her eyes.

DangerRoom: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Jason: Jason blinked as he saw something so oddly miraculous as Xavier tumbling down the stairs. "...Kitty, you're my new favourite person! That's brilliant!"

Kitty: "I said STOP IT!!!" she yelled at the computer program as Xavier went over the edge.

Anna: Anna drifted to watch the progress of the chair.

DangerRoom: Before Danger could change anything to prevent her faling (the resources were still mainly rerouted on extracting the students' minds) the 'professor's head already hit the first steps.

Rogue: Rogue watched the professor go over the edge and grinned up at Kitty, "Smart thinkin', gal!"

DangerRoom: "|=47|-|3|2!....3Y3 |_0/3 U......."

Kitty: Kitty scampered over to the edge watching the wheelchair and occupant bouncing down. "Thanks!" she blushed at the compliments. "Maybe we should get off this thing before it... disappears?"

Anna: Anna watched the hologram hit the ground.

DangerRoom: The environment started to slowly collapse around everybody.

Jay: Jay laughed silently, giving the thumbs up before coughing again, sagging slightly and sniffing pathetically. "Ugh...."

Jason: "Oh sweet blank room, how I've missed you!" Jason laughed.

Kitty: For a moment, Kitty thought she might run out in the hallway and kiss the floor. "Oh, thank God! Lets get out of here!"

Anna: Anna pushed her way back into her uniform. "I hope someone can figure out what the hell happened there..." She got to her feet, "Because that was weird." She dusted herself off.

Jay: "Wasn't Darren." Jay croaked. "Not his style."

Jay: "He also wouldn't wanna kill us."

Rogue: Rogue let out a breath she hadn't known she had been holding as she looked at the room. She started to grin down at Bobby but her grin faded. "He's still ice," she said softly.

Jason: "No, definitely wasn't him." Jason had to agree, deciding now was a great time to just sit against the wall and enjoy freedom for a moment. "He'll wake up and defrost."

Rogue: Rogue bit her lip and shifted to sit fully on the floor, letting Bobby rest comfortably in her lap. "Hope so..."

Anna: "Let's get him to the Medlab or somewhere he can lay down for a while. He'll be fine." Anna stepped up to Rogue again in silent offer of help.

Kitty: "Let's get Bobby to the medlab." Kitty suggested, opening the door to the sweet space outside this crazy place. "Let McCoy look him over?"

Jay: Jay nodded, wings sagging as he sniffed and shivered. He felt kinda feverish too. "Ah'm goin' bed." He coughed.

Kitty: "Maybe you should go to the medlab too, Jay?" Kitty offered. "Get something for that cough?"

Anna: "Jay I'd feel much better if you came to the medlab too..." Anna frowned worriedly at him.

Rogue: Rogue stood and hoisted him up again, "Ah got 'im..." Great. Her best friend and her boyfriend both in the medlab. Just what she needed.

Jay: "Ah got a cold, nothin' else." Jay wheezed. "Jus' need a shower'n bed."

Anna: Anna held up her hands. Fine, if Rogue wanted to play the hero, who was she to get in the way? "If you're not feeling better in a couple of days I want to see you down there..." Anna told Jay.

Jason: "Shower and bed sounds like a great idea...maybe some very strong drinks." Jason pulled himself back up.

Jay: "Whatever. Ah'll be fine." Jay squeaked. "Ain' like Ah haven' had 'em before an' Ah have healin'."

Kitty: "I don't drink, but a few more exercises like this and I might start..." Kitty nodded at Jason.

Anna: "I'm all for drinking too," Anna nodded at Jason, "Think I need it after this."

Jay: "...Sleep." Jay sniffled noisily again. "Later."
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

oh for the love of peter gabriel! My favourite villianess gets usd as an example in a game, and I missed it!