steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

11/07 Game: Tarot Syndrome

Post by steyn »

Timelined 31 October 2011

Kyle: Kyle adjusted the belt on his Beast Boy costume, then looked at his hands. Cess was nice enough to help him with the green hair dye. Temporary hair dye. He wondered where Hepz and the others were for a second, but but thought that they were probably having a good time in Europe.

Darren: Darren poked a little dispondantly at the artifical hole in the artifical wall that made up the artifical house that the party was taking place in, holding his wooden helmet up with one hand so that he could get a better look, "I still say we should have gone for meathooks and a Jigsaw feel to it," he sighed, letting the helmet drop back down over his head with a hollow tonk.

Selene: Selene glared at the candlesticks on the table, mocking her with their not-burning-ness. She felt around her bloodstained nurse costume. However, seeing how it was basically wrapped around her body in tatters, there was no room for any pockets, much less a lighter. "We can't start without candlelight," she protested.

Jay: An immaculate chorus echoed through the door, heavenly chords sliding across the ear and pleasing even the most jaded listener. If there was ever a sound that could soothe the savage beast, this was it. So it was a shame that Jay let it down a little by the cigarette hanging out of his mouth and twirling the harp on one finger. His halo and angelic robes at least fit the part.

Anna: Anna strolled into the DR, adjusting her hat and being careful not to spill her 'gold' on the floor. Anna heard Selene and tossed her a lighter, "That do?"

Selene: She turned to look at Darren, flashing him a quick grin. "Oh, I thought the meathooks were in the basement."

Selene: "Excellent," Selene commented, catching the lighter that came flying her way. "Thank you, Anna." She stepped over to the table and lit the candles. "Much better already."

Darren: "I'd prefer it if it was gently glinting off the bloodstained implements of murder we'd used on that snooping bastard," he grinned from under his helmet and adjusted his butcher's apron, swinging his giant knife over his shoulder and pointing his pointy head towards Jay, "Fag, what is this? Bad fanfiction?"

Jay: "Tosser, y'all know y' want dis angel." Jay smirked.

Selene: Selene looked Anna up and down. "Where did you hide your pot of gold," she wondered.

Selene: "So, it's a fallen, sinful angel then," Selene inquired, tapping her index finger against her lips.

Anna: Anna looked over at Jay and cracked up, "Oh that's brilliant!!" She clapped for him, then grinned at Selene, "Leprechauns are masters of deception." She replied with a wink.

Kyle: Kyle cocked his head at Anna's pot of gold, his head leaning in closer and sniffing at it, "Chocolate?" he asked.

Darren: "Irish came as a leprachune? Original," Darren remarked, "Maybe I would if your bird mutation took you as far as having a sheath or something ... and only then if I was really hammered."

Jay: Jay grinned, tucking his hands under his robe. "Ah'll remember dat, dude. An' if y'all're ashamed of bein' seen, dere's plenty of room in dis robe." He winked before poking his tonuge out at Selene. "Ah'm innocent!"

Kyle: "No, no sheath." Kyle helpfully commented on Jay's biology.

Anna: Anna smiled at Kyle, "Yep, there's some in there you can eat too, if you're good." She patted him, "And I'm entitled to dress as a Leprachaun if I like!" Anna stuck her tongue out at Darren, adjusted her hat and stalked over to the table with the food.

Selene: "Yet," Selene corrected Jay and sat down in one of the chairs, which looked much like having been fabricated out of bone. Human bone, she hoped. "Let's see what I have in my treat bag, shall we?" Selene put an old-fashioned, bloody doctor's bag on her lap and opened it. She rummaged around in it for a while, pulling out various scalpels and saws.

Kyle: Kyle wagged his tail at the idea of free chocolate, "I'm good, promise," he told Anna

Darren: "I think not," Darren swung his knife around before moving behind Selene, "Pyramid Head only rapey rapey the lovely lady monsters, though maybe I'll do the chicken run in this thing if you're lucky," he raised an eyebrow at Kyle ... not that he could see it under this get up, "TMI man, did not need to know about the gay furry action."

Jay: Jay snapped out his wings, grinning widely at Kyle before putting his cigarette back inbetween his lips. "Jealous, Daz?" He winked, before shifting over to Selene. "Dat's some serious hardware."

Selene: Selene turned her head and smirked at Darren. "Ooh, either of those prospects sound exciting, though I'm pretty sure the second one seems more terrifying."

Anna: "Selene, I hope you're not thinking of using those on people...." Anna frowned a little over her shoulder, "I'm taking the night off - any injuries are all your own." She poured herself a drink.

Kyle: Kyle wondered for a minute if he should have also have told Darren about the sheath dream he once had.

Selene: "Oh, it's lovely, isn't it," Selene replied, glancing up at Jay. "I found it at a second hand store. I'm not sure if that means it has been in the possession of a doctor, or a serial killer before. However, it was a steal, so I had to have it."

Jay: "Literally?"

Darren: Darren raised his eyebrow at all the surgical impliments, "Let our love be a flame, not an ember, say it's me that you want to dismember," he sang quietly, dropping his arms around her shoulder, "You should see the boss fights, the one in the water filled fire escape where he runs away is hysterical."

Selene: "Hm?" Selene gave Anna a thoughful look. "Oh, no, I won't." A grin appeared on her face. "Unless they ask me to, of course." She returned to search her bag. "But actually I'm searching for the games I brought."

Jay: "...Dude, y'all just sang d' Masochism Tango." Jay blinked. "Ah think Ah'm in love, man."

Anna: "Games lumped in with sharp implements? I'm nervous...." She retreated to the other end of the table.

Kyle: Kyle stared at the table, "We having dinner here?" he asked

Darren: "Hilarious song, 'So bash in my brain, and make me scream in pain, then kick me once again, and say we'll never part,'" he gave Selene a squeeze, "Please tell me this is one of those games that involve being locked in cupboards and stuff?"

Jay: Jay shuddered. "Please say it isn't." He twirled his harp again, smoothing his robe (which was still immaculate) and then his hair.

Selene: Selene simply smirked at Jay. "Well, as long as you promise to put yourself together again, we can talk about dismemberment." She gave a more impish smile to Darren. "But don't leave that part to me. There always are leftover parts when I try to put things back together I tore apart before."

Darren: "Actually," Darren looked over at Jay and thought about what would happen if his roommate got him in an enclosed space after enough alcohol, "maybe that wouldn't be so much fun, but so long as it isn't spin the bottle or anything lame like that."

Selene: "Hm, I'm not sure if it involves cupbaords." Selene finally found some of the stuff she was looking for. "Ah, yes, these are the tarot cards I also bought in that store." She put the boy on the table. "And I think the Oujia board got lodged down at the borrom."

Anna: "Sometimes I really worry about the people I share this building with...." Anna mutter to herself through a sigh. "Mental... all of them...."

Selene: "Halloween is boring if you're not a nutjob," Selene explained to Anna. "Or at least in the company of nutjobs."

Darren: "Tarot? Oujia board?" Darren snorted, "Well, guess it's the season for all that shit, as for putting things back together, couldn't we just cook up the leftovers and feed them to the victim? They'll sorta get them back that way huh?"

Kyle: "We playing cards?" Kyle asked seeing the Tarot deck, sitting down and shifting in his seat, "I'm not good with poker."

Jay: Jay blinked innocently at Darren, having no idea what his line of thought was, before looking at the tarot cards. His Christian upbringing screamed against, them, which was precisely why he grinned and pulled a chair out, arranging his wings so that he could sit at the table.

Selene: "I'm quite sure that's not how these cards are used," Selene remarked, turning to Darren. "Ooh, that's an excellent thought. Though, why share when we're already going to put that much effort in it and actually cook something up." With a deft pull, she finally dislodged the board from the bottom of the bag. "There we go. I even got some blood on it."

Anna: Anna grinned at Selene then eyed the Tarot deck warily. She wasn't supposed to mess with that shit....

Darren: "Yummy, arn't you supposed to entice the dead with blood in voodoo? I think it was in a movie once," he tried to manoeuvre himself around so that he was closer behind Sel and accidently hit her in the back of the head with a courner of his helmet, "Shit! Sorry Sel!"

Selene: "Don't worry, my geometrically challenged hat-bearer," Selene said, looking over her shoulder at Darren. "You're allowed to poke me."

Bobby: It's not like he'd had a lot of time to plan his costume this year, what with the whole Randall Flagg special, but he was pretty proud of his last-minute idea. He rather doubted anyone else would appreciate it though.

Selene: "Actually, I think it might be easier and less dangerous for everyone involved if you were just to take a seat in my chair and I relocated to your lap."

Darren: "With my pointy, wooden helmet? I think I saw some fanart like that once," he grinned at the idea, "Capital suggestion! Come and sit on uncle PH's bloody lap little nursie," he paused for a moment, "wow, that was even creepier then even I intended ..."

Bobby: Bobby drifted into the room slowly, wondering at the way sound was distorted and strange in this form. How the hell was he even hearing anyway? And he could kind of see everywhere and nowhere at once. Wicked weird. He really should practice this more often.

Anna: Anna sipped her drink while she watched the others, keeping an eye on the oijia board and the tarot cards.

Kyle: Kyle blinked a couple times and squinted, "Err...why's it getting so foggy inside?"

Selene: "If you're worried about your bloody lap, don't hesitate to tell me when I'm getting too rough," Selene replied, revealing a wry smile. "I told you it's no reason to feel ashamed." She waiting until Darren had sat down in the chair, before settling in his lap. "That's unusual, isn't it?"

Bobby: He heard Kyle and internally snickered, swirling around his furry ankles. Green fur! Lovely. He should show him to Leech to detach him from Lorna.

Darren: "What? Having you in my lap? I hope it will stop becomming unusual," he leaned the knife against the chair and wrapped his arms about her waist, "thought I'm not sure what everyone else with think of me if they see you've got blood on your ass and thighs," he chuckled, moving so the helmet was half on her shoulder so he could see what was happening.

Selene: Selene leaned forward to look down at the fog waving around the table. "I was actually refering to the this weird fog down there," she replied. "And I'm not sure if many people would spare a second thought at me being smeared with blood every now and then. I assume it's a given by now." She leaned back into Darren's embrace.

Selene: "Oh, right, I forgot something." Selene suddenly bent forward to fish for her bag once more, rummaging around its depths. "There we go." She pulled out a tattered, worn little booklet. "The old lady at the store gave this to me along with the cards. I guess that's the manual. But I'm sure it's only in Korean and Engrish. They always are."

Kyle: Kyle shifted again in his seat, then bent down, waved the fog away for a second and scratched at an itchy foot. He sat back up to look at the oujia board, "Is that game like scrabble?" he asked.

Bobby: Bobby chilled himself a little and swirled in the micro current Kyle's movement produced.

Selene: "She told me to get three cards for everyone who wants their fortune found, and then portend the meaning with the help of this little booklet here." Selene held up the book in question, before putting it on the table.

Selene: Then, she reached for the cards and began to shuffle them. "So, any volunatry victims who would like to know when I'm going to fill their underwear drawer with chewed gum?"

Darren: Darren frowned down at the fog, "Well ... it's real, guess someone must have stolen the dry ice machine from the art department," though when he scanned it, it gave some odd results, "It's like supernatural scrabble," he didn't believe in any of this crap, and was already planning to help the spirits along when it came to it, 'Jay is a ass-bandit' would be good ... and probably get him slapped, but it'd be worth it."

Jay: Jay shivered slightly at the fog. "Wow, someone's gone all out with d' effects."

Darren: "Meh, do me," Darren shrugged, "Unless anyone else is stupidly keen to take advice from a game of solitaire."

Kyle: "I am!" Kyle said raising his hand.

Darren: "Hairy before beauty then," Darren chuckled, giving Sel a squeeze.

Bobby: Bobby thought likewise at Jay - that whole angel bit was thorough. He gave the red wings a bit of a frost to match his outfit.

Anna: Anna giggled at Kyle, patting him again as she moved closer to the rest of the group. She frowned at the fog, glad her nice long socks were warm.

Jay: Jay shivered again. "Goddamn!" He rubbed a feather between his fingers to melt the frost.

Selene: Selene gave a brief grin at the squeeze. "Alright, Kyle's first then." While shuffling the cards, she turned her head to give Darren an uneven look. "And maybe I'll even do you later." Selene nodded at the book on the table when she sat up to lay out three cards from the deck. "Someone could look up what I'm actually doing here."

Darren: "Oooh, promise?"

Jay: Jay shrugged and picked it up. "Hey, can't be all dat difficult, right?" He muttered, thumbing through it and feeling oh-so-highschoolish.

Kyle: If Kyle knew life came with cards and manuals, he would have long ago tried to get his hands on a Tarot deck.

Bobby: That was fun. If he could have grinned, it would have been ear-to-ear. He just wished they'd used the ouija board first, since he could have had hella fun with that.

Selene: "Well, we can see what the cards wil predict for us," Selene replied to Darren, smirking slightly.

Jay: Jay looked from the cards to the manual and back again. "Er...lessee." He picked up the first - and got a shudder that had nothing to do with the cold. Weird. "Um. Two of swords. Dat's..." He flicked through. "Okay, Ah cain't read Korean." He went to the english side. "Er... Leap of faith an' no escapin' something dat's gonna happen. Somethin' huge. Ah think."

Darren: ... There was a card called Lovers right? It was in that really crappy Bond movie with the tarot reader, he wondered if he could fix the deck so that it came up on either his or Selene's go.

Bobby: Well, that was nicely vague. And boring. He gave Kyle an extra shiver up his spine to add to the prediction of doom.

Jay: He put the card down and picked up the next, looking up at Kyle quickly. "Er...okay, dis one's Major Arcana...an' it's number sixteen, which is Tower. Um. Destruction, tearin' down d' old, bein' closed in. Not bein' able to go back to d' original."

Darren: "Dom, dom, doooooom."

Kyle: Kyle then felt a chill crawl up his spine. "Err...please say the last one is something nice." He suggested.

Jay: Another shiver as Jay picked up the third card. Oh man...good job Ah don' believe in dis shit...really. "Er. Thirteen. Death. But-but it don' mean death...well, Ah dunno, but it says here tranformation...dat's good, right? Er...death of d' old an' rebirth of d' new...?" He trailed off hopefully, for some reason feeling uneasy. Had to be the atmosphere. Right?

Bobby: Okay, that was kind of creepy... since he'd seen Kyle's last transformation up close and personal.

Selene: "Sounds exciting so far," Selene tossed in, eying the cards she had drawn for Kyle. "Like more explosions and things like that." She gave a Kyle a look and arched her eyebrows. "Well, no matter what that might actually mean now, at least it's not going to be boring, no?"

Darren: "Pffft, well that's bullshit, Kyle can heal so he doesn't need to worry about any shit like that," Darren was completly uneffected by the doom and gloom, "They're just cards after all."

Anna: Anna hugged herself, she didn't like this at all. And the weird mist wasn't helping. She kind of hoped no one had rigged teh DR to throw skeletons at them or something because she wasn't sure she could hold herself together.

Jay: Jay put the cards back in the deck, for some reason his hands shaking slightly.

Kyle: "I, err.....can someon else have a turn? Maybe everyone gets the same thing." Kyle said with hope in his voice.

Selene: "Well, that was a fun start, wasn't it," Selene exclaimed and picked up the deck of cards again. "So, who's next to hear some of their dreadful future?" She resumed shuffling the cards.

Darren: "Do me, it'll probably predict me having kids or something and then we'll really know it's bullshit," Darren jogged Sel on his lap, hoping that'd make Kyle feel better, he could see he was disturbed by the cards.

Selene: "Unless you decide to build some in the future, of course," Selene remarked, revealing the next three cards.

Darren: "Are you kidding? They'd probably end up like that kid in A.I., lame," Darren picked up the knife and poked Jay, "So what words o' wisdom of keeper of mystic knowledge?"

Selene: "The kid in A.I. scared me," Selene remarked, a frown showing on her face. "If I had been the mother in that film, I'd have brained that little creep with a crowbar right away."

Darren: "To right."

Jay: Jay managed a grin at Darren. "Shaddap." He picked up the first card, not all sure he liked this game, but at least Darren's should be fairly normal... "Um...Three of Swords, which is..." He swallowed. "Er. Were y'all ever trapped somewhere, dude? Um."

Jay: Please say no please say no...

Selene: "Do chains and cuffs count," Selene wanted to know.

Darren: Darren froze for a moment, eyes hardening under the helmet and he gripped Sel almost painfully tight for a moment before relaxing, "Eh, lucky guess ..." was all he'd say on the subject matter, not wanting be drawn down the bloody, dark tunnel that was his time in the Phalanx.

Kyle: "We were trapped here once" Kyle suggested. Ahh the tiny robot bugs. That's a flea-dip he'll never forget.

Bobby: Weird. But still just a coincidence. Bobby hovered and listened, more interested now.

Darren: "Yeah, yeah we know Kyle, just drop it," fuck ... was the cold mist getting to him, he wasn't normally this twitchy when people got close to the Phalanx shit?

Jay: Jay swallowed hard and nodded. He hadn't missed Darren's grip on Selene there. "Uh...sure. Next card!" He flipped it over. "Eight of Swords...wow, y'all like d' pointy. Right. Pride...um...an' a crisis. Like...coming up. Some kinda bad...shit Ah think..." He trailed off.

Bobby: ((:eeevil))

Darren: Darren waved the knife "Matches my head," he shurgged, settling back, he had no idea what that card could be about ... so probably just nothing, "Are there any nice cards in this deck, or are they all doom and gloom?"

Selene: "I don't need magical cards from the future to predict that," Selene tossed in, shifting in Darren's lap when he held her tighter. "Something going terribly wrong seems to be a given for this place."

Rogue: Rogue opened the DR door and paused. Well... long walk to the ultra cool house... She adjusted her costume and felt her fangs with her tongue on her way over. She stopped at the door and frowned. She hadn't been able to find Bobby yet. Maybe he was inside? She pushed through and looked around. "Creepy. An' awesome all at tha same time."

Kyle: For some reason Kyle felt more at ease hearing that someone else is getting dramatic sounding fortunes. In his head it meant it's the normal kind of prediction then.

Selene: "Perhaps the old lady at the store thought that I'd be the type who'd prefer gloomy predictions," Selene suggested, giving a shrug.

Jay: He coughed, flipping the next one quickly. "F-four of Wands...uh..." Oh...like he needed to look at the book with that picture. "Oh boy..." He did anyway, and shuddered when he saw he was right. "Dat crisis...um. It's gonna lead to a serious loss, y'all. Um. Like...total abandonment...unless dat's t' do with y'all bein' trapped earlier..."

Selene: Selene turned her head and looked up. "Hey, it's me," she commented Rogue's appearance. "Hey there."

Bobby: Okay, this was getting way too heavy. Perfect time for him to liven ... er, deaden, things up with an old-fashioned Halloween scare. Bobby pulled himself together and formed into a skeletal, misty form hovering just by the table in the shadows.

Darren: "Dude ... has that guy in the picture slit his wrists?" Darren leaned closer, nealy knocking Sel with his helemt again, almost missing Jay's prediction ... why did Stryker come to mind here? Naaah ... Fury was incharge, Stryker couldn't do anything to him, "meh, first card was a lucky guess, the rest is a load of crap," he declared.

Anna: Anna shrieked and exploded into her gas form

Kyle: "Hi Rogue," Kyle waved, and then "Hey look, Hector's here" Kyle said, pointing at the skeletal figure.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Selene, cracking a small grin as she walked over. "Hey. What're y'all doin'?" She frowned, "Y'all seen Bobby? Only reason Ah'm here is 'cause he guilted me."

Darren: Darren tried to turn his head to get a good look, "Hey! That's some awesome special effects, wonder who programed that."

Jay: Jay nodded, shivering again and shuffling the cards back into the deck. "Yeah...dat's d' truth." Why the hell didn't he quite believe what he was saying? Just the atmosphere. Yeah.

Rogue: Rogue frowned at the pyramid head and tried to get a good look in the eye slits. "Wa- Darren?"

Bobby: Well, that'd been an unexpected reaction from Anna. He tried to blink, but had no eyelids and got on with his performance, shifting into a vaguely human form and looming over the table.

Selene: Selene almost toppled out of Darren's lap when the skeletal apparation showed up. She blinked in surprise for a few seconds, until realizing she had instinctively picked up one of the bloody saws from the table. Just in case.

Anna: Anna swirled around, slightly irritated. Her clothes were now on the floor and slightly damp because her glass of punch had been half full.

Jay: Jay jumped at the apparition, concerned as he was with the cards. He blinked at it vaguely for a moment.

Selene: "It wasn't me," Selene immediately assured.

Darren: Darren prodded at the apparition with his knife, "Neat!"

Bobby: "That tickles!" His voice was hollow, but recognizable.

Anna: She was naked now, dammit!!

Rogue: Rogue looked at where the voice came from and put her hands on her hips, "Get down here an' be mah bitch!"

Darren: Darren nearly dropped his knife, "Holy shit! Bobby!?"

Jay: Jay blinked again, then started to laugh, his halo going lopsided. "Aw man! Dat's awesome!!" He cackled, the tension broken.

Darren: Darren started to laugh, narrowly missing hitting Selene with his pointy wooden head again, "Fuckin' awesome man! How long you been here dude?"

Selene: Selene looked between everyone present, before putting the saw back down, concluding that no one was blaming or suspecting her for anything she might or might not have done at some point she couldn't remember anymore.

Bobby: He cackled. "Happy Halloween!" He shifted into his usual, if icy form and crossed his arms, poking out his tongue at Rogue as he circled around to Anna's empty chair. He poked at her damp girl leprechaun getup. Where was she? "Oh.... a while..."

Rogue: "Happy Birthday! Can Ah go back now?"

Selene: "It's the skeletal pumpkin king," Selene wondered, looking up at Bobby's form. "Excellent."

Bobby: "No, you can't. I have to get you drunk. He'd picked up a bit of her costume and pointed at Rogue with it. "So .... where's Anna?"

Jay: "Wait, dude, it's your birthday? Well fuck, why'd no one remind me!" Jay sulked.

Rogue: "Damn y'all."

Anna: Anna swirled her form closer together but didn't solidify, just made herself more visible. If she could glare, she would.

Darren: Darren decided now would be as good a time as any to reveal his secret weapon, "Happy birthday Casper," he pressed a switch on the side of his head and from the front of his hemlet came a stream of bubbles which he directed towards the birthday ghost.

Kyle: "There she is." Kyle helpfully pointed Anna out.

Selene: "Gah! Bubbles!" Selene flailed in Darren's lap, trying to avoid the floating doom.

Bobby: Bobby grinned over at the pissed off mist. Wicked. And naked. Always a bonus. Happy birthday indeed. He laughed at the bubbles. "Thanks, guys."

Anna: Anna looked for somewhere safe to get dressed,

Jay: Jay cracked up again at the bubbles. That was just pure awesome. Completely. His halo actually fell off at that point, he was laughing so hard.

Rogue: Rogue grinned at the bubbles and reached out to pop one. "That's awesome."

Bobby: Bobby froze one and watched it plummet to the floor. Fun!

Kyle: "Err...I think she wants her clothes in the cupboard." Kyle told Bobby.

Anna: Anna drifted over to the cuboard and waited patiently.

Bobby: "In the... why? She can just go natural - I mean, the look's in, right?" He gestured at himself with her shirt.

Selene: Selene cowered in Darren's lap, staring up at the bubbles. "At least you didn't mix them with glitter," she remarked. "I'm afraid that might have burned me."

Anna:

Rogue: Rogue moved around behind Bobby and leaned in to his neck, preparing to bite.

Darren: "You all know I'm a genius," Darren blew some more bubbles, "Took for fuckin ever to get it working right, the first time I managed to set fire to the helmet, luckily the scorch marks work with the rest of it," he poped a bubble, "you okay Sel?"

Kyle: Kyle shrugged, "Dunno, maybe she likes her costume?"

Anna:

Selene: "I think so," Selene replied. "Bubbles are cute, though. Cute is anathema to me." She tilted her head and watched him. "Intriguing trick, though."

Bobby: Bobby looked over his shoulder at Rogue and blew her a frosty kiss. "That is wicked awesome, Dare." He picked up the rest of her clothes and inspected them. "Y'know, Lorna would love this..."

Kyle: "Or she doesn't want to be naked" Kyle added

Anna:

Jay: Jay picked up his halo and looked at it consideringly, wondering if he should change now or...wait. What with the talk of naked and Bobby's...er...distracting physique...he wasn't sure...he glanced at the area that held Anna and shuddered. Cess had been nice and all, but...he really couldn't see himself with a girl. Not really.

Rogue: Rogue scowled and punched him in the ribs lightly.

Rogue: "What're y'all doin'?" She moved away from Bobby and towards the table. "Cards?"

Bobby: He tsked and just snickered at Rogue's ineffectual punch. "Damn." With a heavy sigh, he put the clothes in the cabinet. He was going to be really impressed if she reformed in her clothes. He'd never quite mastered that.

Darren: "I didn't do it to be cute, I just thought it was funny, I rape manaquins and blow bubbles and wave my big knife around, the bubbles just add to the whole 'concept art inspired by a japanese dildo' thing, don't you think?"

Selene: "Indeed," Selene said and picked up the deck of cards, shuffling the three open ones back into the lot. "Japanese dildos?" Selene raised an eyebrow as she looked at Darren. "Aren't those more multi-headed and tentacle shaped." She looked into the round. "So, who's next?"

Bobby: "Do me, babe." Bobby slid into an open seat with a playful leer, ignoring that it frosted a little from his ice.

Anna: Anna drifted into the cupboard and reformed, attempting to get dressed in the pitch dark. "Ow...." head, "Ow...." elbow, "Dammit!" She fell out of the cupboard, but mercifully she was mostly covered.

Darren: "If that's what floats your boat, I can do hentai," Darren grinned under his helmet.

Jay: Jay coughed and shrugged. "Uh...sure thing, dude." He picked up the book uncomfortably.

Kyle: "The japanes dildo's I saw at the place in, err, in Las Vegas were shaped like eels." Kyle added to the knowledge of japanese sexual paraphanelia.

Anna: Anna sat up, "Ow... the floor is hard..." She rubbed her arm and shoulder.

Darren: "Ever see that ancient Japanese porno pic? The fisherman's wife's dream or something, oral from an octopus, yum, yum, don't those things have freaky beaks?"

Bobby: His eyes flicked to Jay and he felt guilty for a split second, but surely the guy was over that crush by now? "Ow, Anna, yes. Yes, it is hard."

Selene: "Ooh, tempting," Selene smirked at Darren, before turning to see why Anna made such a noise. "You need any assistance over there, dear?"

Kyle: "I thought the other thing has a beak. The thinger. Squid." Kyle asked.

Selene: She finished shuffling the cards and revealed three for Bobby. "Alright, let's do the eerie snowman."

Rogue: Rogue slid into a chair next to Bobby and looked over the cards, wondering how it worked.

Darren: Darren shrugged, "I dunno, fish are freaky, wouldn't put it past them all to have beaks."

Anna: "I'm okay..." She leaned forwards pulling her shoes and socks towards her and putting them back on. "Dressed now." She gave Bobby a meaningful glare.

Bobby: He snapped his fingers. "damn."

Jay: Jay shrugged. "Alright, Sel, deal Bobby his three."

Selene: "Well, there are some fish who have swords attached to them. That's pretty fantastic, isn't it? I guess the fisherman's wife can be lucky it wasn't one of those."

Anna: Anna used her teke to throw a cup and a couple of breadrolls at Bobby's head.

Selene: "Let's see," Selene turned the three cards she had dealt around. "What does the manual of doom say to these?"

Darren: Darren winced, "... Owch," then after a moment he started singing the narwhal song.

Bobby: Bobby laughed and ducked, picking up one from the table.

((*-*Slarti makes some typing mistakes*-*))
Bobby: ((omfg I have typing fail))
Anna: ((lol))
Kyle: ((To err is human, to type like that is to be pointed and laughed at.))

Rogue: Rogue ducked out of the way of the flying objects. "Hey now."

Jay: "Uh. Lovers. Well, that's a nice card at leas', right?" Jay smiled at Bobby. "Sharin' souls and fortunes and all dat mushy shit with someone in your life. Dat'd be Lorna, right?"

Bobby: "D'awwww! Yes, indeed." Bobby perked up a little, still playing with the roll. "That's my Dee."

Darren: "You call that nice? It's more wrist slitting," Darren snorted, "what kinda deck is this anyway," he grabbed the battered, second hand box, "tarot of gothic vampires ... ahh, doesn't suprise me you'd go for that Sel," he gave her another squeeze.

Selene: "Really? Something positive, uplisfting and hopeful?" Selene leaned in to take a closer look at the cards. "This can't be. The deck must be broken now. The bubbles must have jinxed it."

Rogue: "Well... Ya gotta use metal ta do that right? An' cutlrey is hers, yeah?" She grinned.

Bobby: He snorted, but was a bit relieved. Even though this was all total bullshit.

Selene: "Well, it spoke to me," Selene told Darren, looking at him as she shrugged casually.

Kyle: Kyle winced, "Why does he get the nice cards?"

Darren: "Maybe they know it's his birthday," Darren joked.

Rogue: Rogue looked around, "Has everybody had a turn? An' nobody got nothin' nice?"

Jay: Jay smiled again and flipped over the next one. The smile slipped a couple of notches. "Uh...Four of Wands again..." He didn't have to refer to the book. "Um...dude...loss and abandonment and all dat shit..." And he had a horrible feeling that - no. It wasnt related to the other card. That was just the creepy getting to him.

Darren: "Just me a Kyle so far."

Rogue: "Well then ya don't have too much ta go on. Two people outta seven?"

Anna: "I'm not doing it..." Anna said, frowning and trying to dry her dress with a paper towel.

Bobby: "Darren, turn the bubbles back on, I liked the first one better." He picked at the roll nervously.

Selene: "Maybe their mice will be stolen by an owl," Selene suspected.

Darren: "Dude, I know what's going to happen, the misting is going to end up with you loosing your wedding ring and Lorna's gonna make you sleep on the sofa for a week," Darren cracked, trying to stop the mood turning again.

Rogue: Rogue gave Bobby a pat on the shoulder, "It ain't real, hun."

Rogue: "Ooooh. That ain't good," she clucked her tongue and shook her head. "Bugsy should keep better track o' his things when he tries ta go all spooky."

Jay: Jay swallowed, flipping over the third. Ohshit. "Ten of Swords...um." He flicked through the book and winced. "Sel, your pack's depressin'. Not bein' able to move, complete paralysis...yeah."

Bobby: He looked at Darren with a look of mock horror and then at his hand, patting his non-existant pockets.

Darren: ... Wordlessly Darren turned the bubbles back on.

Selene: Selene tilted her head to the side to dodge the bubbles.

Anna: Anna's eyes widened, pausing in her cleaning of her dress and looking up, "I don't like this anymore... can we do something else?"

Bobby: "Wait, paralysis?" He made a face. "Like... frozen?"

Rogue: "Y'all, it's just fun! Ain't none o' it real."

Kyle: Kyle scratched his green head, "Guess it's supposed to give bad fortunes."

Jay: "Yeah..." Jay shuffled them back in, feeling cold. "Hey! Ah'll do my own! Dat'll prove it." He grinned.

Bobby: He looked down at his hands and was slightly surprised he'd frozen the roll. He dropped it as if it burned.

Rogue: "What would Halloween be without an ominous fortune bein' told?"

Kyle: "Happy?" Kyle suggested.

Rogue: "Christmas," she teased Kyle back.

Selene: Selene put on a thoughtful expression and tapped a finger against her chin. "Hm, I think I have an idea how to test the accuracy of this deck," she mused. "I could promise to stab someone with one of my tools here, and we'll just see if the cards are able to predict pain for that person's future life."

Kyle: "Presents?" Kyle added to the word game.

Anna: "I like Christmas better....." Anna went over to her pot of gold and picked it up, opening one of the coins and eating it. Chocolate was good.

Darren: "It's a gothic vampire deck, it's probably not got any good cards in there," Darren reached into the pack and pulled a card out which had a man and woman toasting each other ... the woman was the right way up the man was standing on the cealing, obviously a vampire ... it looked pretty nice.

Darren: "Hey Jay, what's this mean? Uh .... three of cups?"

Rogue: "Candy," she grinned.

Kyle: "Chocolate!" Kyle's neck almost snapped as he turned to the pot of gold.

Jay: "Uuuh..." Jay flicked through the book. "Hey! It's a happy one!! Love, tenderness, complimentin' each other - it's a mushy shit card."

Anna: Anna dug out the Kyle-friendly chocolate and gave it to him, putting her pot on the table. "Figure we can use a ward against the creepy...."

Darren: Darren put the card back, "Cool, so Sel, draw some for Jay?" Even though he didn't believe in this stuff, he was kinda getting into it.

Selene: Selene turned her head to gave Darren a bemused look. "Really now?" She raised an eyebrow. "So, does that mean if his card comes true, all the terrible things predicted for the others will come to be, as well?" She smiled ominously. "Hm, that would mean that everyone's fate lies in my hands, doesn't it?" She grinned.

Kyle: "Mmm." Kyle hummed as he unwrapped the coin nibbled then gulped and chewed and let it melt in his mouth. "Mmm." he concluded.

Rogue: "It only comes true if y'all believe in it. Like curses an' superstitions."

Selene: Selene shuffled the deck and revealed three cards, placing them before Jay. "Here."

Bobby: Yeah, it was bullshit, but suddenly he was sick of his ice form. "Okay." He pushed back his chair and stood. "As comfy as ice speedos can be, I'm gonna go get room temperature and grab some clothes. Be back in two twitches of a nurse's head." He patted Salene on the shoulder on his way by her and left the room.

Kyle: "Whu..what?" Kyle snapped out of his chocolate bliss at what Selene said.

Anna: Anna smiled at Kyle, "Glad you like it," she waved bobby off, "See you're not to keen on being naked either....." she muttered.

Jay: Jay nervously flipped his first card over. "Alright. The Fool. Dat means...innocence an' potential. Well, dat's bullshit, Ah ain' innocent." He grinned. "Was at one point, Ah guess."

Darren: "Ha! You got the fool!" Darren jeered.

Jay: "Shut up, fag."

Darren: "First thing this deck's gotten right," Darren teased, blowing bubbles towards Jay.

Anna: Anna giggled at Jay and Darren and ate some more chocolate, she felt a bit better for it.

Selene: "So, does that mean it's also wrong about the potential," Selene asked with an evil grin.

Rogue: "So is tha first card past then? Since ya ain't innocent anymore?"

Kyle: "I'm confused. Will he be a fool, or is he already?" Kyle asked.

Jay: "Fuck y'all." Jay said good-naturedly, waving his hand and popping bubbles. "Y'all wait until ya see what Ah'm wearin' under dis." He winked to Rogue. "Alright, next is...some guy wit' blood on his hands shoutin' at d' rain. Um. Temperance. Inspiration...an' grief. Heavy loss..." He trailed off. "...An' irrepairable damage, wit' potential to move on..."

Darren: ... Darren cut off the bubble machine, "The bubbles! They do nothing!" He threw his hands up into the air dramatically, trying to keep the spirit of fun going.

Rogue: Rogue grinned until Jay got to his next card. She knew what that one was for...

Selene: Selene picked up one of her scalpels to stab at the bubbles which came floating her way. "You should have asked me to add lemon juice to the mix," she said.

Jay: Jay cleared his throat, dropping the card quickly and turning the next one over after hesitating. "Kn-knave o-of Swords...regret, movin' on...no, dis is bullshit. Ah ain' doin' mine no more." He slammed the book shut, putting the cards back in the deck and shuffling them, swallowing hard. "Next."

Anna: Anna gave Jay a gentle pat and offered him some chocolate.

Selene: "Am I the only one who thinks this game is a great deal of fun?" Selene looked around the group, putting on a frown upon doing so. "No?"

Bobby: "Arch!" He never could resist that gag. The control panel vanished as he left the locker rooms and appeared back in the house. Bobby smoothed the collar of his shirt, but decided to leave it open to better show off his new 'costume.'

Rogue: "Ah'll go. It's just a lil bit o' fun y'all."

Bobby: Coming back into the room, he retook his seat and cooled himself to a nice pasty, corpselike tone. "I return, master." He looked around the room. Yeah, it was still dismil. Greeeat.

Jay: It couldn't be telling the truth. "Speak for y'self, Sel. It jus' told me about d' death of Jill." He swallowed again. And he'd seen something else in that last card, that hadn't been in the book - or rather, all three cards together. He didn't want that messege.

Bobby: Oh. That was why. Well, shit.

Selene: "That's the spirit," Selene commented and reshuffled the deck for Rogue. "All good fun and games with a promise for future doom. What's not to love?"

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Bobby and smoothed his hair back a bit, "Good servant." She put her hand up, "Y'all may kiss mah hand now."

Anna: Anna looked round at Bobby, holding up her pot of gold chocolate. "Have some chocolate....?"

Bobby: He took her hand and gave it a ridiculously loud kiss, then turned it and gave her a bite on the wrist. Then ducked.

Jay: Ah'm not gonna do that. Jay took a deep breath, smiling at Anna and opening his book. Ah won't.

Anna: Okay, no chocolate for Bobby. She offered it to Jay instead. He needed it more anyway.

Rogue: Rogue smiled until he bit her then couldn't help the laugh, "Y'all can have blood later."

Rogue: "Hmm... Get me a drink, servant."

Selene: Selene put out three cards for Rogue. "We also have that Oujia board I got from the same store," she reminded the others. "Perhaps that one will give other results."

Kyle: "Oh, get me one too please," Kyle asked Bobby

Rogue: "A what board?"

Kyle: "It's like a scrabble board." Kyle said nodding in his knowledge.

Bobby: Damn, he'd missed his window of choco-opportunity. He gave Rogue a look, then Kyle, then shook his head and got up. He was so spiking it. Hard.

Selene: "But it gives you answers to your questions," Selene added.

Rogue: "Ain't that what this thing is f' though?"

Anna: Anna had heard of those, she didn't like that idea either, she put her feet on her chair, holding her knees to her chest (completely forgetting how short skirt was).

Kyle: "Err, maybe the cards and the board work together? Tarot gives you questions, ouija gives the answers?" Kyle logically concluded.

Jay: Jay flipped over the first, putting his halo down on the table. "Um. Nine of Wands. Dat's...okay, dat's losin' somethin' important. Or giving importance to things, either one, take y'all's pick." He smiled at Rogue, trying not to show just how nervous his own reading had made him.

Darren: "It's where you try and talk to dead people by the group moving a pointer around a board marked with numbers, it's used alot on cheesy horror movies."

Rogue: Rogue frowned, trying to think what that could be. "Ah don't get it."

Rogue: She glanced at Darren, "Dead people should stay dead. Zombies ain't nothin' good."

Selene: "Usually it ends with some kind of ghost or demon appearing and slaughtering everyone present in a horrible way," Selene said, waving her hand. "In the cheesy films, anyway. I doubt the real deal will be that much fun, however."

Jay: "Fucked if Ah know. Next..." Flip. "Seven of Swords. Hidin'...an' making a decision. Unclear future but knowing y'all gotta do somethin'."

Rogue: "'Kay..." She rolled her eyes, "See y'all? This ain't nothin' bad."

Darren: "Yeah, don't I know it," Darren had never admitted to anyone ... not even himself really that sometimes ... as much as he loved his dad ... he wished he'd really died in that explosion ...

Bobby: Bobby returned with a pitcher of red fluid and a stack of cups. He set them in the middle of the table. "Self service!" He sat back down and glanced around the table, doing a double take at Anna. Well, hello again. He looked away quickly and poured several cups.

Rogue: "Self service an' then ya pour it anyway?" She grinned, "Ah like that." She took one and sipped it as she looked over the cards.

Bobby: ((Rum!))

Rogue: ((Yum!))

Kyle: "Please and thank you!" Kyle repeated the words that's been drilled into his thick skull and grabbed a cup.

Jay: Jay just shrugged. He just wanted this over and done with. He was sure the others didn't have the same shivers he did over this. He flipped over the final card. "Two of cups...um, another lover's card...union an' togetherness." He shut the book. "Someone else can do d' cards now. Ah'm done."

Darren: Darren looked at the jug for a moment, then over at Bobby, grinned to himself and didn't take a cup.

Anna: "Drink!" Anna put her feet back on the floor to lean forward and take a cup. Alcohol would definately help relax her.

Rogue: Rogue grinned at the card, "See? Nothin' depressin' in there!"

Darren: "So what now? Anyone else wanna test the threads of thier fate? Or would you rather test the buffet for a bit huh?" He jogged Selene on his lap.

Selene: "Ooh, drinks of unknown composition," Selene leaned forward to grab a cup and poured herself something of the liquid.

Anna: Anna chewed her lip, the cards scared her though she had to admit they were vaguely intriguing at how close they seemed to be cutting.

Selene: "Well, seeing how everyone is scared of those cards now, we could give the board a chance," she suggested, taking a sip.

Kyle: "I like the buffet idea." Kyle voted.

Rogue: "Ah ain't scared. None o' it even related ta me 'sides tha last one."

Anna: Anna chewed a lip

Rogue: ((:naughty who's lip?))

Jay: Jay just shook his head, getting up from the table and wondering to the buffet, stretching his wings out. He was still fixated on the cards that had been pulled for him. The hell was something like that doing in there? Maybe they really were false, but they'd been right on the nail for Jill...painfully on the nail.

Anna: "I don't know.... it seems like they're interesting.... Buuut...." everything she'd been taught growing up just said: STAY AWAY.

Darren: "Looks like it's buffet break, Sel," Darren shrugged, "You want anything to eat before I fuck wi- I mean, we use the board?"

Kyle: Kyle hopped off his chair, and wandered over to the buffet to join Jay in eating fingerfood.

Bobby: Food would just take the edge off the booze, and he'd already had dinner with Lorna before she'd gone to sleep... that cold was still kicking her ass. Bobby sat back in the chair and knocked back the rest of his first cup.

Rogue: Rogue scooted her chair closer to Bobby and looped her arm around his neck as she examined his fake bites. "Hmm..." She drank the rest of hers and tipped her head a bit, "They don't look real enough. Makeup's too thick 'round 'em, Bugsy."

Kyle: Kyle picked up a tiny little tart with a screaming face carved on the top. He bit into it, dripping red jelly like substance oozed out of the face's eyes and mouth. "Mmm, strawberry."

Selene: Selene put on a thoughtful expression. "Well, buffet is tempting." She leaned back against Darrena and pulled up her feet to his lap, cradlind the glass with the drink in her hands. "However, it would also mean getting up. Which I'm not much in favour for. Perhaps we can bribe someone to service us?"

Bobby: "Oh? The master not approve?" He craned his neck to look at her from the corner of his eye. "So sorry." He tapped her nose and took her cup, sitting up to pour them a refill.

Darren: "Could maybe borrow Rogue's zombie slave?" Darren squeezed her again ... hmm ... really short dress she was wearing ...

Kyle: Next up was severed fingers.....which turned out to be disguised springrolls. He ate one and no more.

Rogue: Rogue smirked and looked over at Darren, "Only if Ah can play with ya big ol' sword thing."

Jay: Jay picked at the food. Oh sod this. He was not letting a bunch of cardboard with pretty pictures on ruin his Halloween. He put a cold sausage in his mouth, half of it hanging out and rummaged in his robes. Finding what he wanted, he put on the pair of devil horns and then unlaced the back of the robes and pulled them off, revealing tight red leather trousers, red fake spade tail and red boots.

Anna: Anna eyed the Tarot deck suspiciously. She was still considering it as she sipped her drink.

Jay: Turning, he put a hand on his hip and pulled the sausage out of his mouth, smirking.

Darren: "What? My knife? Sure it's from the dollar store," he tossed it over, "Now bring us some brains or something birthday minion!" His gaze was drawn over to Jay and he groaned, "Jeeeeze man, how much more gay could you get?"

Selene: "Ooh, an excellent idea," Selene commented Darren's idea. "It's always much fun to abuse the dead."

Anna: Anna looked up at Selene, "Sel...?"

Bobby: Bobby flipped them a cheerful bird as he took a long drink from his cup, then nearly choked when he looked at Jay.

Selene: "What?" Selene looked back at Anna. "I'm talking about the zombie slave here." She thumbed at Bobby.

Rogue: Rogue caught the knife and looked it over, poking Bobby with it lightly. "Oh wow, Jay. That's awesome."

Jay: "It ain't pink, it ain't lycra or spandex. Dere's still some way Ah could go, mon ami." Jay winked at Darren, walking over to put the robes with his halo and harp. He grinned at Bobby, moving around and straddling his lap, facing him. Just because. "Well hello there, birthday boy. Y'all wanna treat?"

Anna: Anna paused, "Um... can I have a go?" she nodded towards the cards.

Rogue: "Hey, hey, hey. No molestin' mah slave without payin' me first."

Darren: "Bobby! Freeze his balls off!"

Kyle: Kyle turned with another screaming tart in his mouth to look at Jay. He couldn't speak with so much tart in his mouth, so he just gave a green thumbs up.

Selene: Selene turned her head to look at the transformed Jay. "Well, who would have guessed," she said, looking him up and down with a smirk on her lips. "Seems like the devil is a woman, after all, just as they've said."

Bobby: "Um, hi." Bobby sat up a little straighter, then snorted. "Nah, that wouldn't be sporting," he replied to Darren.

Anna: Anna glanced over to Jay and Bobby, then wished she hadn't. She looked back at her drink, blushing furiously.

Jay: Jay just turned his head and pouted at Darren. "Aw, dat mean y'all can warm 'em up again?" Yeah. No suicide warning was going to put him down.

Darren: Darren roared with laughed at that, his helmet falling off and crashing to the floor behind him, "Hahahahaa good one! Shit!" He flailed around trying to find his helmet, "Fuck, I hope it isn't broken!"

Bobby: Bobby took another drink and then smirked, offering the cup to Jay. What the hell.

Jay: He turned back to Bobby and grinned. "Well now, y'all seem a little more relaxed, Bobby. Can Ah give y'all birthday bumps now, or would dat seem like Ah'm tryna...influence my grades?"

Jay: He took the cup, winking at Bobby seductively over it. All fun between friends, and this was waaaaay less awkward then when he'd accidently kissed him. Despite being on his lap. And close.

Rogue: Rogue drank from her cup, frowning at being ignored. Ah well.

Darren: He picked up the helmet and frowned, it didn't look to badly damadged, but the bubble machine seemed to be stuck at 'on' and was sending out a hyper stream of bubbles, "Ah, titties," he sighed, "this took me five hours to do in the tech lab ..."

Bobby: "I think we're already breaking at least ten rules in the employee handbook, dude." Relaxed? Really? Must be the booze. He gave Rogue a look.

Jay: Jay grinned. "Y'all have a comfortable lap. Sure dat Lover card weren't for me?" He blinked coyly.

Selene: Selene put her glass on the table and picked up all the cards, shuffling them back into one deck. "Well, let's see what the cards of gloomy doom have to offer the devout catholic, no?" She smiled wryly, shuffled some more, then laid out three cards for Anna. "Hm, where's that book?"

Jason: Well, better late than never. There was something to be said about party hopping but you just didn't want to be too drunk at Hellfire and Jason had reached the limit for there. School however? He could be drunker. "Oh excellent, there's still people about!" Yes, he even illusioned Tim Curry's voice for the Frank n furter costume.

Rogue: Rogue shrugged at Bobby's look. She had tried to pull the 'master' card and was ignored.

Kyle: Kyle shoved a couple eyeballs in his mouth, chewing as he went back to the table to sit down and finishi his drink.

Bobby: He laughed and shook his head. "Pretty sure, man. Like I said - you're on the list though." He took back his cup and gave Jay a smack on the ass before he signaled he wanted to get up.

Selene: Selene arched an eyebrow at Jason and his intriguing get up. "Ah, hello there. Interested in a go at the cards of grim future once Anna had her share of them?"

Jason: "Grim future? That doesn't sound very promising...probably accurate but not very promising at all."

Darren: Darren found he was quickly being burried under bubbles ... and he'd thought he'd been so clever putting that perpetual power source in ... he managed to get a look over at the new commer and gave a mock scream of alarm, "Everyone! Cover your asses, it's the queen fag!"

Selene: "Will he and Jay have to duel for the title now," Selene asked, leaning to the side to avoid another spray of rogue bubbles.

Jason: "All bow down, you mean." Jason grinned as he corrected Darren.

Bobby: Bobby snorted at Jason's get-up. "Hey, Jaybird, sounds like a challenge to me."

Darren: "Handbags at dawn?" Darren tried to cover the bubble machine up to stop the bubbles.

Jay: Jay wriggled at the slap, a devilish grin on his face, before he leant in and kissed Bobby. "For old time's sake, dude." He mumured, before moving his ass. "Happy birthday, dude." He smiled, before heading for Jason with a smirk. "Ah do so like challenges."

Bobby: Bobby grinned and shook his head, but managed to not wipe his mouth this time. He needed to be way drunker though. He downed the drink and went over to Darren. "Want me to freeze it?"

Rogue: "Hey. Ah ain't allowed ta do that..." She frowned, "No fair, teach."

Jason: "We're freezing things off? Oh God I am at the wrong party."

Selene: Selene fished for the book and leafed through it, trying to find the cards she had revealed for Anna. "Let's see now... we have... three of cups." She read a bit further. "Means innocence." She looked up at Anna and watched her for a moment. "I guess that's fits."

Darren: "Has my head been colonised by bubbles?" His mohawk felt like it was starting to sag from the moisture, "Please, I think that might be the only way to stop it, short of me ripping out all the eletrics and I really don't wanna do that."

Anna: Anna grinned at Selene. That one wasn't so bad.

Jay: Jay looked Jason over, folding his arms over his now-bare chest, phoenix tattoo just adding to the costume. "Sexy." He decided finally, grinning.

Bobby: "I'll only freeze your things if you sit on me, Frank." Bobby gave Jason a salute and concentrated on the helmet for a moment. The bubbles slowed, then froze and shattered. The poor machine made a sad screeching noise and then stopped.

Selene: Selene looked up the second card. "Hm, this one means caring and devotion to friends," she said, tapping the second one. "Which means everyone who got a bad fortune fortold should worry now, because from what I can see, this deck is spot on."

Jason: "And definitely more comfortable my way too. Real fishnets would have required waxing." Jason snorted and returned Bobby's salute. "Right then, you're not a bench. I'll keep that in mind...I remember from my first year not to piss off 'coach' actually."

Bobby: He shot Selene a sour look and returned to his spot by Rogue. "Well, hey. He kissed me. Not like I could stop him." He grinned and raised his cup to Jason's reply.

Darren: Darren gave a sigh of relief, "Thanks man, I didn't want to wreak it tottaly, it took me ages to make this costume," he smiled, reaching up to sort out his hair, "you having a good birthday then, cards of doom aside? Shame fair lady green couldn't make it."

Selene: Selene flipped a few more pages. "Here we have the third one... seven of wands." She read the text that was written for it. "Courage and faith in one's decisions? Right, now, no idea what that's supposed to mean."

Rogue: "Ah didn't even get ta bite ya f' real," she pouted. Rogue finished her second drink and held her cup out to Bobby.

Anna: Anna frowned, neither did she really. She gave a small shrug, "Oh well... not bad though, hey?" She smiled, "Don't know what I was so afraid of."

Bobby: "No problem." He nodded at Darren. "It should be okay when you clean it up. Didn't freeze it too hard." Bobby gave Rogue a pat on the knee and refilled her cup, still talking to Darren. "Yeah, she's still not feeling so hot, but thanks! It's... definitely interesting."

Selene: "I'd say you got the best share of the lot," Selene remarked, looking over Anna's cards. "Perhaps that faith thing was good for something in the end."

Kyle: Kyle winced at the prospects of his fortune coming true. What were they again? No Escape of something. Destruction and being torn down and not going back. And the death card, something to do with transformation. He poured himself another cup.

Darren: Darren looked over at Jay, "Hey ... you don't think he's gonna make the rounds around the guys in the room? Should I be worried since I can't escape him?" He finished with his hair, "Hey, if she wants some pet therapy she could always borrow Spook, he loves attention," he suggested.

Rogue: Rogue took a long drink from her refilled cup and slid down in her chair, crossing her legs and letting the high slit skirt fall open a bit. "So, Tim Curry completes tha party."

Anna: Anna smiled, "Maybe..." She looked around at the others, feeling bad for their rotten luck with the cards. Probably all just coincidence anyway.

Bobby: "No party is complete if there's no Curry." Bobby picked at the edge of the bite makeup. It itched. "...master." He added as an afterthought, taking a drink.

Jay: Jay looked over at Darren with a grin. "Nah, Ah'll just wait for y'all in my room, darlin'." He winked.

Darren: "Mmm ... curry, I could go for a nice balti I think ..." he gave Jay the two fingered salute, "Do and i'll sic the bunny on ya, sharp pointy teeth and all."

Jason: "Oh, some after party favours? And a party just isn't a party without me. This time at least I won't have to dodge Monet seeking revenge."

Jay: "Does dis mean Ah get to make a rodent crack, Daz?" Jay chuckled. "Y' know, d' whole hamster thing? Ah'm sure Ah heard it wit' a bunny somewhere..."

Darren: Darren's face grew serious for a moment, "Don't even fuckin' joke about that man, that's just fucked up."

Rogue: Rogue drank a bit more and nodded, "Nope." She narrowed her eyes and slapped at his hand, "Don't pick."

Jason: "...that is seriously wrong." Jason didn't want to think about bunnies now.

Jay: Jay snorted. "No self-respectin' gay guy would consider it, moron. Ah prefer d' real thing, anyway."

Bobby: Bobby slapped back at her hand without missing a beat. "Don't hit." He poked his tongue out at her and resumed picking.

Jason: "Plus rodents would have to nibble...that adds to the wrong."

Rogue: "Ah'm allowed." She smacked again.

Darren: "Gah! Can we just shut up about it? Jesus Christ."

Anna: The conversation went over Anna's head so she remained silent and went to get some food.

Bobby: This time he caught her wrist and bit it again.

Rogue: Rogue purred and gave him a grin, "Harder."

Jason: "See? Nibbling is unpleasant to even think about. Dr. Frank n Furter even refuses to play that way." Jason just grinned.

Jay: Jay sidled up to Jason. "Y'all have an evil mind, y' know." He grinned. "Ah'm pretty sure dere's some nibblin' dat's allowed."

Bobby: Bobby snorted and rolled his eyes, letting go to finish picking off the rubber bite mark.

Selene: "Shall we see what fate will have in store for me?" Selene emptied her glass and reached for the tarot cards one more time. She shuffled them all together, but then fixed it that one card of her chosing ended up on top.

Darren: "Eh, sure," Darren jumped on the change of subject.

Selene: She turned the top card around. "Ooh, now will you look at that." Selene held the card up to Darren. "The Lovers. An ominous sign, wouldn't you agree?"

Jason: "Oh yes, some nibbling is allowed, just not any rodent nibbling." Jason assured him, turning to look at Selene and her cards. "I predict...lemons in your future."

Selene: Selene gave Jason a thoughtful look, tilting her head. "Probabe. However, I wouldn't need these cards to predict that. In fact, I have some left in my room."

Jay: "How about devilish nibblin'?" Like that wasn't being too obvious. Jay resisted the urge to roll his eyes at himself, stretching his wings out.

Darren: "... Oh yeah, very ominous," Darren caught the glint in her eye and moved on hand from her waist to her thigh, "I wonder what we should do about that?"

Anna: Anna wrinkled her nose a little as the conversation took a decidedly sleezy turn.

Jason: "And you didn't bring them to the party? I'm shocked!" Jason arched an eyebrow back at Jay. "Well, the devil is always biting at my heels, suppose he deserves to switch it up some."

Selene: "Now, how about we don't risk angering fate by making her wait," Selene replied, showing Darren a suggestive smirk. "Besides, doesn't Pyrmid Head have some evil nurses to chase?"

Bobby: Bobby noticed Darren's move and remembered why he hated Lorna being sick.

Darren: "Ahh yeah, very important to stay in character after all ..." yep ... that was a really short skirt ... his hand slid a little higher.

Bobby: Well hey, free porn! This was looking promising.

Rogue: Rogue finished off her drink and moved to pour herself more as she overheard Selene and Darren. She was only slightly jealous.

Jason: Jason just raised his bottle to the shenanigans. Carry on!

Anna: Anna rolled her eyes, not looking round, "Get a room, guys...."

Jay: Fuck that, Jay was really jealous. Of Selene. Damnit. He managed to distract himself from thoughts that would have been inconvienient in tight red leather trousers.

Selene: Selene crooned, her smirk turning into an impish grin. "Well well, you've got to catch your nurses first," she said, and gave Darre a playful swat on the hand. She then hopped out of his lap.

Jason: "Spoilsport."

Bobby: "No, there's no need for a room! I mean, this is a room, after all."

Rogue: Rogue drank down the rest of her fourth cup and stood. "Ah'mma go."

Kyle: Kylle poured yet another cup for himself and quickly drank it, resting his head on his arms nd watched Selene and Darren.

Anna: Anna turned to glare at Bobby, "Not in front of me!" Enough mental images to last her a lifetime as it was....

Darren: "I'll give you a two minute head start," Darren grinned, grabbing his helmet and putting it back on before looking around for his knife.

Bobby: "What he said." Bobby pointed at Jason and gave Anna a smirk, then turned to look at Rogue. "Whu?"

Darren: "Bobby, you are one creepy fucker, you know that?" Darren said good naturedly.

Jason: "This is most assuredly a room. And we could count it towards Anna's education as well!"

Selene: Selene send the tarot cards flying into the air, gave a slightly insane giggle, before almost skipping out of the room.

Anna: "I don't need educating! I'm studying to be a doctor!" Anna continued to mutter to herself as she turned back to the table.

[Edited on 8-11-2009 by Slarti]
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Jay: Jay huffed a sigh. "Goddamn. Everyone around here gets laid 'cept d' solo gay guy. How's dat fair?" He sulked over to the alcohol and poured a cup, pausing only to light a cigarette. His eyes went back to the deck of cards and he reached over to pick them up, flicking through them slowly.

Rogue: She gave him a small grin that didn't meet her eyes and waved from her wrist. Oh right... She gave Bobby a kiss on the cheek, "Happy b-day." Rogue shrugged at Jay, "Ah don't either. Wanna go pout t'gether?"

Anna: Anna turned to blink at Jay, "I don't get to 'get laid' either." she informed him.

Jason: "For the record, we're in the same boat. Drink?" Jason held out the bottle he had absolutely no idea what was in it anymore...it was definitely not the original contents but rather a mix of all the drinks he had at the Club.

Rogue: "Y'all dun wanna. S'diff'rnt," she told Anna with a short nod.

Darren: Darren stood up and started counting, but only got as far as sixteen before deciding that was enough of a head start, "Ta-ta for now my lurvies," he fluted self-mockingly, holding out his knife behind him.

Jay: "If y'all don't mind me dealin' in tight leather, we could all sulk t'gether." Jay looked up and grinned, before watching Darren head out with a sigh and a shake of his head. He was so not getting another roomie crush. Hell no.

Darren: "Pyramid Head stupid chicken run, engage!" And he waddled out of the room in much the same way the monster ran in game.

Anna: Anna turned her epression on Rogue. Who the hell said she didn't want to?

Kyle: Kyle rolled his head on his arms to look at Jay, "Can always try me again?" he suggested.

Bobby: "Well it's not like I am either." He sat up and drained his cup.

Jason: "...that was ridiculous." Jason snorted at Darren's exit. "I'm afraid that pretty soon...I'm going to pass out so might have to take a raincheck on anything else."

Rogue: "True." She narrowed her eyes at Bobby. "Lorna bad at sick cuddlin', too?"

Jay: Jay smirked at Kyle. "Ah'll hold y'all to that, if ya don't get too drunk." He glanced at Jason. Damnit. "Well, mebbe when y'all're sober Ah'll bring my camera up, eh?"

Bobby: "Well it's not the most fun activity in the world." Bobby made a vague hand motion and went for more rum. "Snot."

Rogue: Rogue poked the cards, "How come it was right with ev'ry body else an' didn't make no sense with me?" She made a face at Bobby, "Eww. Yeah, me too."

Anna: Anna was sure they weren't really talking about cuddling. "Maybe they're broken?"

Jay: Jay picked up the cards, putting them in the packet. "Ah'll look after dese."

Kyle: "Pffgh," Kyle snorted, "I don't drunk get." he said, reaching over for the jug and emptying the last few drops in the cup, downing what little fell in.

Jason: "Cameras are always fun, evidence!" Jason nodded approvingly. Huh, his bottle was empty.

Anna: "Takes me ages to get drunk," Anna put in, "I drink too much...."

Jason: "Anyone got a spare?"

Bobby: "Well I hope they weren't right for me!" Bobby watched the cards disappear into the package. Good riddance.

Jay: Jay grinned at Jason. "Y'all not had enough den?" Really hope dey weren't right for me.

Jason: "Just let me know when the illusion starts to fall off...that's the signal." Actually, the fishnets were definitely flickering in and out.

Bobby: Bobby held up a finger at Jason and got up, leaving the room for a minute and returning with the rum bottle. He plunked the economy-size, half-full bottle in the middle of the table.

Jason: "...best teacher ever."

Rogue: "Ooo!" Rogue refilled her cup and sat back down, pulling her legs up under her.

Anna: "Yay more drink!" Anna held out her cup.

Rogue: "Bes' friend ever," she corrected.

Jay: Jay smirked. "Ah'll be back to help y'all with dat later. For now though...Kyle, y' up fer a swim?"

Jason: "Ginny'd get pissy if I took his title away over some rum." Jason explained.

Anna: "What title would that be?"

Bobby: He raised both arms in a victory salute and helped himself to another drink. "It's after five, so I'm not a teacher." Bobby nodded resolutely at that concept.

Rogue: Rogue got up again and plopped down in Bobby's lap unceremoniously. "Go freeze Sam."

Bobby: "Oh, hey!" He settled his lapload, then looked at her. "Bwa?"

Rogue: "Go freeze Sam," she repeated. It made perfect sense to her...

Anna: Anna raised an eyebrow at Rogue, "Why you want him to do that?"

Rogue: "'Cause." She waved her hand, gesturing at the whole of Bobby. "He's better."

Bobby: "Babe, I think that only works for me." He'd had just enough alcohol to not be entirely sure of that, but he was pretty sure.

Anna: "Er... not sure it'd work the same on Sam..." Anna told her, "I think he needs to be warm..."

Rogue: Rogue sighed and stuck out her bottom lip in a full pout.

Bobby: "Hot," he corrected.

Rogue: ((:shifty. he doesn't like the pout then?))

Bobby: (( ><...maybe))

Rogue: "But hot didn't work... Cold will! It did f' y'all." She pouted again before taking another long drink.

Anna: Anna frowned, clearly Rogue had missed the part where she said sam needed to be warm. "Might make it worse if he gets too cold..."

Rogue: "Only way he can git worse s'if he's in a pine box," she frowned.

Bobby: Bobby turned his head to give her a long look.

Rogue: Rogue raised her eyebrows then looked into her cup before putting it to his lips. Distraction so he wouldn't look at her that way.

Anna: "Don't talk like that..." Anna told her, "He'll get better..."

Bobby: He took a sip, but kept looking at her. "Remember that thing I said about not worrying? You should be practicing that now." He gestured toward Anna. "See! What she said!"

Rogue: "Stoppiiiit." She frowned and looked away from both of them, "Uncomfortable now..."

Bobby: "Well..." He jostled his leg and then took her hand to raise the cup back to her own mouth. "We could always ouija instead."

Rogue: It was her turn to give him a look after she took a drink. "Dead people stay dead. No zombie rapin's thanky'allverymuch."

Jason: Jason half raised up from where he was definitely working on passing out. "Zombie raping?"

Bobby: Oh yeah. Oops. "Okay, well howzabout we check out the programming here - live action Addams Family for our Halloween delight?"

Anna: "Yeah... sure I like the idea of that board... the cards were scary enough...."

Jason: "Someone really needs to explain the zombie raping before I feel comfortable passing out."

Rogue: "Can Ah be Morticia?" She grinned and ran over to Jason, pulling him out of his seat. "Jason can be Uncle Fester."

Jason: "I do on occasions fester." Jason tilted a bit but he was on his feet. "Why am I standing?"

Rogue: "So Ah can lean on y'all," she whispered.

[Edited on 8/11/2009 by steyn]
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

Recap on the fortunes told

Kyle:

1. Jay: Jay looked from the cards to the manual and back again. "Er...lessee." He picked up the first - and got a shudder that had nothing to do with the cold. Weird. "Um. Two of swords. Dat's..." He flicked through. "Okay, Ah cain't read Korean." He went to the english side. "Er... Leap of faith an' no escapin' something dat's gonna happen. Somethin' huge. Ah think."

2. Jay: He put the card down and picked up the next, looking up at Kyle quickly. "Er...okay, dis one's Major Arcana...an' it's number sixteen, which is Tower. Um. Destruction, tearin' down d' old, bein' closed in. Not bein' able to go back to d' original."

3. Jay: Another shiver as Jay picked up the third card. Oh man...good job Ah don' believe in dis shit...really. "Er. Thirteen. Death. But-but it don' mean death...well, Ah dunno, but it says here tranformation...dat's good, right? Er...death of d' old an' rebirth of d' new...?" He trailed off hopefully, for some reason feeling uneasy. Had to be the atmosphere. Right?

Darren:

1. Jay: Jay managed a grin at Darren. "Shaddap." He picked up the first card, not all sure he liked this game, but at least Darren's should be fairly normal... "Um...Three of Swords, which is..." He swallowed. "Er. Were y'all ever trapped somewhere, dude? Um."

2. Jay: Jay swallowed hard and nodded. He hadn't missed Darren's grip on Selene there. "Uh...sure. Next card!" He flipped it over. "Eight of Swords...wow, y'all like d' pointy. Right. Pride...um...an' a crisis. Like...coming up. Some kinda bad...shit Ah think..." He trailed off.

3. Jay: He coughed, flipping the next one quickly. "F-four of Wands...uh..." Oh...like he needed to look at the book with that picture. "Oh boy..." He did anyway, and shuddered when he saw he was right. "Dat crisis...um. It's gonna lead to a serious loss, y'all. Um. Like...total abandonment...unless dat's t' do with y'all bein' trapped earlier..."

Bobby:

1. Jay: "Uh. Lovers. Well, that's a nice card at leas', right?" Jay smiled at Bobby. "Sharin' souls and fortunes and all dat mushy shit with someone in your life. Dat'd be Lorna, right?"

2. Jay: Jay smiled again and flipped over the next one. The smile slipped a couple of notches. "Uh...Four of Wands again..." He didn't have to refer to the book. "Um...dude...loss and abandonment and all dat shit..." And he had a horrible feeling that - no. It wasnt related to the other card. That was just the creepy getting to him.

3. Jay: Jay swallowed, flipping over the third. Ohshit. "Ten of Swords...um." He flicked through the book and winced. "Sel, your pack's depressin'. Not bein' able to move, complete paralysis...yeah."

Jay:

1. Jay: Jay nervously flipped his first card over. "Alright. The Fool. Dat means...innocence an' potential. Well, dat's bullshit, Ah ain' innocent." He grinned. "Was at one point, Ah guess."

2. Jay: "Fuck y'all." Jay said good-naturedly, waving his hand and popping bubbles. "Y'all wait until ya see what Ah'm wearin' under dis." He winked to Rogue. "Alright, next is...some guy wit' blood on his hands shoutin' at d' rain. Um. Temperance. Inspiration...an' grief. Heavy loss..." He trailed off. "...An' irrepairable damage, wit' potential to move on..."

3. Jay: Jay cleared his throat, dropping the card quickly and turning the next one over after hesitating. "Kn-knave o-of Swords...regret, movin' on...no, dis is bullshit. Ah ain' doin' mine no more." He slammed the book shut, putting the cards back in the deck and shuffling them, swallowing hard. "Next."

Rogue:

1. Jay: Jay flipped over the first, putting his halo down on the table. "Um. Nine of Wands. Dat's...okay, dat's losin' somethin' important. Or giving importance to things, either one, take y'all's pick." He smiled at Rogue, trying not to show just how nervous his own reading had made him.

2. Jay: "Fucked if Ah know. Next..." Flip. "Seven of Swords. Hidin'...an' making a decision. Unclear future but knowing y'all gotta do somethin'."

3. Jay: Jay just shrugged. He just wanted this over and done with. He was sure the others didn't have the same shivers he did over this. He flipped over the final card. "Two of cups...um, another lover's card...union an' togetherness." He shut the book. "Someone else can do d' cards now. Ah'm done."

Anna:

1. Selene: Selene fished for the book and leafed through it, trying to find the cards she had revealed for Anna. "Let's see now... we have... three of cups." She read a bit further. "Means innocence." She looked up at Anna and watched her for a moment. "I guess that's fits."

2. Selene: Selene looked up the second card. "Hm, this one means caring and devotion to friends," she said, tapping the second one. "Which means everyone who got a bad fortune fortold should worry now, because from what I can see, this deck is spot on."

3. Selene: Selene flipped a few more pages. "Here we have the third one... seven of wands." She read the text that was written for it. "Courage and faith in one's decisions? Right, now, no idea what that's supposed to mean."

Selene:

Selene: "Shall we see what fate will have in store for me?" Selene emptied her glass and reached for the tarot cards one more time. She shuffled them all together, but then fixed it that one card of her chosing ended up on top.

Selene: She turned the top card around. "Ooh, now will you look at that." Selene held the card up to Darren. "The Lovers. An ominous sign, wouldn't you agree?"

[Edited on 8/11/2009 by steyn]
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

((*-*Slarti makes some typing mistakes*-*))
Bobby: ((omfg I have typing fail))
Kyle: ((To err is human, to type like that is to be pointed and laughed at.))
LMAO!!! :P