Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

10/10 Game: Prison Break

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: October 4th.

Darren: "Landing in two minutes, everyone get ready," Darren called over his shoulder to the rest of the team.

Hector: Hec nodded his head in time to the music as he heard the announcement. He pulled his ear buds out and looked out the window.

Raya: Raya tied her hair back in a secure twist that wouldn't come undone, and called back to Darren. "Thanks."

Eddie: Eddie took a deep breath, trying to recall what his Dad had had told him about 'rational thinking'; it wasn't just his ass on the line here, meaning he couldn't afford to do anything stupid. He looked over at Raya, realizing how sensible that thought was.

Selene: "I'm not the only one who thinks this isn't going to end well, am I," Selene asked, leaning forwars in her seat to look at the others in the plane. "Not that I'd complain about. I'm all for a challenge. Makes things exciting."

Darren: "Activiating cloaking mechanisms, the designated landing point is about five minutes away from the targetted structure, everyone be on high alert for any guard patrols," Darren narrated automatically, "Begining approach."

Hector: He forced a little grin. "It'll go fine. I mean it's a sneaky mission, and you brought me. So cake walk." He bragged a bit.

Eddie: Eddie looked over at Hector. "Glad somebody thinks so...", he muttered darkly.

Darren: "Don't get cocky," Darren muttered as he landed the plane, "Wait a sec before disembarking, I'm checking to make sure nothing's picked us up ..."

Jubilee: Jubilee fidled nervously with her ponytail. "I hope this will go allright."

Raya: Raya stood an arm's length behind Darren, hanging onto one of the bars to keep steady. "Everyone's going to stay calm and be controlled. No overkill, and remember all we're here for."

Kyle: "So no killing." Kyle said, more as a self reminder. He was sitting at the edge of his seat waiting for the door to open.

Monet: Monet sat, stoic, as she waited to be able to get off the plane. Only the occasional cough or sniffle betrayed that she wasn't feel one hundred percent. But that didn't matter. Mayhem was in trouble.

Eddie: Eddie nodded to Raya, as much as it killed him to admit it, this was no time for either heroics, nor blood-spilling. "Alright." he said.

Hector: "Confident, not cocky." He said flippantly, "We've all got out specialties, this just happens to be mine."

Darren: "Okay, we've got a green light, we've invisable, everybody outta the jet as quickly and quietly as possible," he shot a look at sneezing girl as he opened the jet's doors.

Raya: "Yeah, preferably no killing," she murmured to Kyle. She'd taken about as many drugs as she could handle without being too fuzzy, and she was, between those and the adrenaline, pretty good. "Let's go, people."

Selene: Before gettig up from her seat, Selene closed her eyes and took several deep, calm breaths. "We're not alone out here," she said a few moments later, after reaching out with her psychic senses. "Not far from here. I can't say exactly where, who, and how many, however. For some reason, everything seems fuzzy around here."

Hector: Hec unbuckled himself, and stood, checking his set of back packs under his chair before following the others out of the plane. He went ahead and covered himself with his field, not wanting to take any chances.

Kraven: Kraven looked at the screens in his little room that was looking a lot like the inside of a chapel, completed by a medium-sized statue of the holy Mary. A small, yet sinister smile wandered over his face. Fresh prey was always a nice view. And the young boy on his fast legs hadn't failed his expectations, great. He still would have to punish him for his actions, though, how else could he be repentant?

Selene: Opening her eyes, Selene smirked at Raya as she got to her feet. "No need to worry about me," she assured the other girl, "I don't kill. I prefer my enemies alive, so they can go on to suffer."

Darren: "Probably some kind of power dampening field to contain the captured mutants?" Darren suggested, disconnecting himself from the jet's controls and making to leave the plane, hovering for a moment next to Selene, "You're going to be okay with doing this?"

Kraven: Kraven looked at the screens in his little room that was looking a lot like the inside of a chapel, completed by a medium-sized statue of the holy Mary. A small, yet sinister smile wandered over his face. Fresh prey was always a nice view. And the young boy on his fast legs hadn't failed his expectations, great. He still would have to punish him for his actions, though, how else could he be repentant?

Jubilee: Jubilee stepped out of the jet and took look around herself.

Monet: Monet pushed to her feet and flew out of the jet, only after a moments hesitation, waiting on the rest to join them. She felt like she had a horrible case of tunnel vision.

Raya: raya twitched up what might have been a smirk in return, liking the sentiment. She'd have been all for killing whoever was behind this had it not been just slightly against their credo. She murmured a soft prayer, touching the crescent and star pendant around her throat, moving forward and taking a moving headcount to see everyone was still with them.

Selene: Selene looked into the darkness outside the plane and nodded. "Yes, I am," she said, her expression frozen. Images from Forge's memories flashed by her mind's eye. She turned to look at Darren. "I'll be fine."

Kyle: Outside, Kyle was checking for himself that the area was clear, sniffing the air, not finding any fresh trails of people. What scents he did pick up was mostly going straight for one place.

Darren: Darren gave her a small smile, squeezing her shoulder for a moment before exiting the plane and giving a small nod to Anna, it'd been agreeded that as the designated healer she'd hang back here and they'd bring the injured to her.

Eddie: Eddie took a moment to turn full circle and see everything outside the jet. With another deep breath, he warped his right arm into a scythe-like claw. "'No killing'..." he repeated to himself, softly.

Monet: Monet looked around and took a deep breath, having to fight the flashbacks from when she was in Marcus' tender care. She closed her eyes for a moment then looked around at the rest of them, broadcasting to whoever was open to hear,

Raya: "Alright. Let's go to it," Raya said, softly enough to not be yelling, but enough to carry. Her voice was a little hoarse from coughing before.

Darren: Darren winced a little, he really wasn't sure if bringing all the sick people was a good idea. He made his way slowly through the landscape, sticking to his human form for now in it's black gimp suit, the light from his natural form might attract unwated attention.

Selene: Selene nodded and strode off into the dark. A faint light came from a row of tall buildings ahead of them. It looked like a desolate, old refinery of some sort.

Jubilee: Jubilee walked causuosly right behind Selene.

Selene: "Looks suspicious," Selene commented, keeping both her normal and psychic senses focused on their surroundings. "I say we're in luck."

Eddie: Eddie grinned at Selene's statement. "Yeah, unlike the bastards who did this...".

Raya: That looked to be it, the row of ghostly-lit buildings. If that was where they were holding the students missing...well. It couldn't have been much better inside than out. Someone should have been slated to suffer for this...and it sucked that they couldn't follow through on it. "Agreed. I'll take the door."

Darren: Darren snigged a little at Selene, "I love how you see the world Sel."

Darren: "We all going through the door, boss-chick?"

Raya: "Unless you want to come in through the roof." She dissolved, slipping under the door easily and unlocking it from the inside.

Monet: "I don't think we all should go through one entrance. That's not covering our bases well."

Hector: Hec stepped off to the side of the group as they walked towards the target area. Keeping his distance incase the visible students were attacked.

Selene: "One could say I see the world through strangeness-tinted glasses," Selene replid, giving a quick chuckle. "I can't sense anyone outside. However, I'm unable to pinpoint any of the traces I'm picking up."

Darren: "I'm cool with bing badass and smashing through the roof if you so order," Darren grinned, rolling his shoulders.

Monet: "Moi aussi, Selene."

Raya: "Let's attempt not getting everyone's attention, hm?" Raya murmured, continuing down the short hall and checking the doors as she went. "Are any of you getting a closer trace? Anything you cna pinpoint?"

Selene: "So it's not just me and my funny mind," Selene remarked, glancing over to Monet. "Something seems to shield the complex or the people inside from psychic intrusions."

Monet: "This man may be primative in nature, but he is incredibly intelligent. Or working with someone who is."

Eddie: Eddie nodded to himself. "Bastards here really thought ahead, huh?"

Kraven: Kraven reached out for his spear, his muscles glistening in the barely lit room, while he observed the comings and goings on the screens. This mode of operation wasn't exactly panning out as he had been instructed by the people who paid him, but..."Come to me, my little lambs."...it was God's work...

Selene: "All I can say is that the highest concentration of psychic signals seems to be coming from this direction, and from below the ground," Selene told Raya and pointed in the direction of the talles building in the middle.

Darren: "But not physical," Darren stated, "I'm picking up mutant life signs about fifty-two yards away, north by north-west," he also pointed in the same direction as Selene.

Darren: "There's quite a few humans all over, but all the mutants are where Sel's indicated," he gave her anothe smile, "'Cos she's just awesome like that, huh?"

Raya: "Head that way, then. And God help whoever we find that's not our own." Raya took a deep breath, pulling her focus in to what they were doing right now. There was no time to worry about the three missing and their condition, that would come later. The distance was easy to cover, fairly.

Hector: Hec heard them give the location, and quietly headed to find the missing kids.

Selene: "I see you display an exquisite sense of taste," Selene told Darren and showed him a smirk over her shoulder. Then she turned and sneaked off towards the location they had pointed out.

Monet: Monet took a breath and moved cautiously behind Selene.

Darren: "Estoric in a good way too," Darren followed after her, though he knew she could take care of herself he still wanted to stay close to her ... just in case.

Selene: "There's the door," Selene pointed at the rusty old thing that looked as desolate as the rest of the complex. "Doesn't even seem to be barricaded."

Hepzibah: From inside her cage, under her cot, Hepzibah lifted her head slightly. A low, weak growl escaped her as she picked up new scents. She curled up tighter and kept careful watch.

Monet: "This seems too easy, non?"

Mayhem: Mayhem whimpered as he combed through his hair with his claws again before licking them clean, ears back against his skull as he tried to banish the ashy-hot smell. No thoughts were going through his head as he lay curled under his blanket and shivering. He blinked slowly at the voice but didn't respond - couldn't. Did he...it was...another time...knew it...

Jubilee: Jubilee followed Selene looking nervously. She hoped other students were still okay.

Selene: "It does indeed," Selene replied. "It's suspiciously quiet. Either we're in luck, or it's a trap." She turned to grin at the others. "I'm hoping for the latter. More exciting."

Darren: "Watch out for traps though, if the door's that easy," he nodded along with Selene.

Raya: Raya followed where Selene was pointing, dissolving and slipping under the door, testing for a presence.

Pietro: Pietro heard Hepz's growl and rolled his head away from the light to look over at her. He frowned and looked down at the door instead, expecting the arrival of their captor.

Eddie: Eddie stayed back as much as possible. Although his better judgement fought against it, he really just wanted an excuse to find the leader of these twisted people.

Monet: Her heart was pounding in her chest and she took another breath to calm herself. He could heal now. He would be fine. She felt around some to see if anything came in clear yet and frowned at the slight redness she saw in her mind. Try someone else...

Darren: Darren followed along, keepinf his sensors running high incase he could detect a trap.

Hector: Hec stepped in quickly and made his way across the room checking the cells, seeing the kids inside, and started to look for the keys for the doors.

Hepzibah: Hepz heard Mayhem and her own growl grew a bit louder at so many scents coming towards them. Something nudged at her mind. She tried to hide away from it, burying her head in her tail that was wrapped around her.

Eddie: Eddie ran as fast as he could behind the others. He wanted to get these guys out, especially Mayhem. "...almost there, man." he whispered to himself.

Monet: Merde.

Raya: She moved quickly, silently, down the hall, checking the cell doors. Raya heard the growls and moved faster. "May? Pietro? Hepzibah? Can you answer me?"

Darren: As an after thought Darren fell to the back of the group, he didn't know these people, he didn't want to risk spooking them.

Eddie: Eddie couldn't keep it bottled. "Mayhem! Where are you, man? It's Eddie!" he hissed, almost too loudly.

Monet: "Eddie! Be quiet."

Pietro: Pietro blinked. A very slow voice that wasn't hiis wandered through his mind. "May?" He lifted his head again, "You hear that?" I'm loosing my marbles....

Selene: Selene stepped cautiously into the building, staying somewhat behind the others. "This is highly suspicious," she commented, turning to look around. "This doesn't seem to be the best place to hide someone."

Mayhem: Mayhem pulled back, off the bed, into a corner of the room, keeping the blanket with him - since Kraven had burnt him, he didn't have clothes to ward off the perpetual cold. A lion-like snarl came out at the voice, ending in a whine - he knew that. He knew that voice...it had been so long...the shop? His ears flicked forward slightly.

Eddie: Eddie shot a look at Monet. "Don't start!" he snapped. "May! Damn it, man!"

Darren: "Yeah, I agree," Darren stood next to Selene, "It shouldn't be this easy."

Hector: Hec found a key ring on the wall next to the door on the other end of the corridor. He grabbed it and headed over to the cells, "Back up guys... I got the keys...."

Monet: She gave Eddie a glare and had to resist the urge to hit him. "Be. Quiet."

Raya: Raya was about to turn around and shush him when Monet got there first, which was probably best. She didn't have the best patience right now. "Shut up or relieve you of your ability to make noise," she hissed at Eddie.

Pietro: Pietro sat up and blinked a lot, trying to clear his vsion of the patch of green that the light had left. It faded to purple and finally vanished. "Hello?" He poked his head out between the bars.

Selene: "No security at all, that's not possible," Selene said to no one in particular. "Not with all those traces I'm picking up. They can't be all alone out here. It's not right..."

Mayhem: Mayhem crawled forward, blanket over him, wrapping a hand around the bars. The shop...England. He tried to see, shaking his head, trying to clear it of the hot red.

Eddie: Eddie looked over at Hector. "'Keys'?" He placed his scythe-arm against a lock and let tendrils enter it.

Eddie: "This is my key, mate..."

Hepzibah: This felt different. These weren't guards... Hepzibah growled again, staring at her friends she didn't recognize anymore.

Darren: "I am detecting alot of human signals, and there's working camera's around here, but no movement, they're letting us in to do this ..."

Monet: Monet clenched her jaw shut, forcing herself to stay calm. She gently pushed at Mayhem's mind, asking permission to be let in, but all she got was red.

Mayhem: Mayhem shrank back at the tendrils, then moved closer. He knew...knew that smell! His ears went right forward as he slunk forward, then flinched at the voice, pushing at it tentively.

Jubilee: "We found them?" Jubilee asked quietly.

Pietro: Pietro stared. "Holy crap...."

Monet: Monet tried to soothe him with her mind, pet him mentally. "Oui."

Hector: Hec opened the cells quickly, one after the other, swinging the doors open. "There we go... Nice and easy..."

Raya: "Pietro," Raya called. "We're here, it's us." She moved to his cell, shaking her head at the bars. "God almighty... Are you able to move?"

Selene: Selene stayed behind and looked out of the door and into the night, trying to make out anything in the darkness. "They're moving..." she said, sensing changes in the psychic signals she picked up.

Hepzibah: Hepz saw the door swing open, seemingly by itself. Her response was only to draw even further away, pressing her back to the wall.

Monet: She took a small step into Mayhem's cell, holding a hand out to him. "I am sorry, mon chat." That was easier than she thought it would be to say.

Pietro: Pietro nodded at Raya, "Yeah... I'm... well I'm better than they are...." He gestured to May and Hepz.

Eddie: Eddie sighed. "Screw this bullshit..." he growled, releasing his scythe-arm and bashing at the door.

Mayhem: Mayhem shook his head, purring a little as he curled up on the floor, concentrating on the scents as he blinked slowly. So many colours...it was...he hadn't seen this many since...school?

Hector: Hec made his way to Mayhems cell just as Eddie smashed it in, "Well.. I guess that is quicker..." He smirked, and headed back to Hepz's cell.

Darren: Darren nodded, "I know ... but I think there's only one way into this building," he gave her a slightly evil grin, "Up for a game of defending the fort?"

Eddie: Eddie raised his arm back, sending the scythe through the door and pulling it as hard ad he could. "Open...freakin'...sesame!" He roared, tearing the door from its hinges.

Jubilee: "I think we should get out of here as soon as possible.."

Selene: Selene hissed from the sudden pain in her eyes, powerful floodlights banishing the darkness outside of the building. She stumbled back into the corridor and raised an arm to shield her eyes.

Monet: Monet sat on her knees and just stared at Mayhem, feeling a pain deep in her gut that he had to go through being in captivaty like she had. "Mayhem... Mon chat..."

Darren: Darren swore and shifted to his true form, streaching his body out to block the door, "Guys! We got company!"

Mayhem: Mayhem scrabbled up at the sound, then stared at Eddie and Monet before backing himself into a corner, baring his teeth and snarling at the pair of them, his tail whipping. He was not going out there...not again.

Hector: "Hepz... It's Hector... It's time to go home..." He said softly as he tried to cox her out.

Pietro: Pietro went to the door of May's cell, "Mayhem... it's okay..." He told him, "I left a message, remember we talked about it?"

Raya: "Shut up! I will not tell you again!" Raya hissed at Eddie. "Damn..." she cursed at Darren's shout. "Get everyone out of the cells and make damn sure you don't lose them," she said, heading out to where Darren and Selene were.

Eddie: "...May.", Eddie whispered, smiling gently and holding out his left hand. "Come on, bro...it's me. Eddie."

Monet: "Mon chat... It's Monet. We have to leave... Take you home." She didn't take her eyes from Mayhem, but ready to protect him should someone unfriendly barge in.

Darren: Darren's entire form blocked off the door, he was bullet proof after all, from the black and yellow barrier a head emerged inside the frame, "They've turn on the big lights and the humans are mobalising, I think this is the only way in or out unless someone wants to smash through the roof?"

Mayhem: Mayhem's growl went lower as the hand came closer, but there was no sudden movements...he leant forwards, sniffing slightly, then looked up at the grey-black blur, then to the other one...Monet. She was in his head...and... "...E-Eddie? M-Monet?" He half-whined.

Selene: Selene managed to hide behind a large cement pillar by the door, giving her some protection from the painfully bright light flooding in from outside. "They're outside," she called to the others, still holding a hand over her hurting eyes.

Hepzibah: From her safe place she heard that sound again - Hepz. She breathed in a scent she knew from...from before...before this place. She didn't see anyone, but she knew someone was there, near her. She made an almost curious sound.

Eddie: Eddie grinned. "Yeah, it's me. Come on. Get up, it's time to go."

Monet: "Oui." She wanted to cry... What had that monster done to him. Monet held out her hand to him as well, slowly moving to hover over his hand. "Please, mon chat. We have to leave."

Darren: Another head appeared, this time outside (the joys of shapeshifting) "Sel? You okay?"

Hector: Hec reached out a hand, and slowly let his fingers and hand become visible, "Come on Hepz... We gotta go..."

Hepzibah: She shook her head and backed away. Please...please no more...

Pietro: "May, come on, it's okay, they're friends..." Pietro tried, he leaned to look in on Hepz. She didn't look like making much progress to the exit either.

Monet:

Selene: "I will be," Selene replied, her voice sounding strained. "My eyes hurt, and I can't see. Give me a moment, and I'll be fine."

Mayhem: He pulled back a little, wrapping the blanket around him. All his instincts told him the cell was safe - nothing bad happened when he was inside it, only when he was taken out. But if Monet and...and Eddie was here what the hell was Eddie doing here? then...then surely...he was safe...? He looked past them to Pietro. "I-I...I'm s-scared..."

Pietro: "I know... but it's okay. We're going home." He managed a smile. An actual genuine smile.

Monet: "Mon chat... We will keep you safe."

Raya: "Let's get the other three out and we can deal with the humans when they get here," Raya said to Darren, not bothered that his head was on the other side and he didn't look human in the least. "I'm going up to see where the guards are." She wound her way up and out to the roof to see what she could.

Hector: "Hepz... Lets go home..." He let his face flicker for a moment as he spoke, his hand brushing against her fur.

Eddie: Eddie looked at Pietro. He put a hand on his shoulder and hissed into his ear. "You point out the bastard who did this, should we see him, 'k?"

Monet: "I know what he looks like, Eddie. He will be dead the second I see him."

Darren: "There's lots of them, we're going to have to defend them while escaping, what sort of state are they in? Could they fight?" Darren cursed as Raya slipped into her dust form, if she tried to talk to him he wouldn't be able to see it, "Sel? We need to start clearing a path for these guys!"

Pietro: Pietro leaned into Hepz's cell again, he chewed a lip. She still looked scared.

Hepzibah: Home... She felt his hand on his dingy fur and knew the face that flickered in front of her for a moment. She didn't know from where...but she trusted it. Very slowly, she crept out from under the cot silently.

Mayhem: Mayhem swallowed, standing carefully, wrapping the blanket around his waist and making a makeshift skirt. The red feral was draining, leaving him incredibly cold as he shivered and hugged himself. "I-I'm f-fine. A-always h-heal s-so I-I'm fine. Wh-what about H-Hepzibah?"

Selene: Selene got to her feet, leaning against the cement pillar. She took the hand off her eyes and blinked a few times. The stars flickering in her field of vision soon vanished as her sight returned. "Fine by me," she replied, looking at Darren. She gave a dry chuckle. "About time thinks got exciting, no?"

Monet: "She'll come." Monet slowly slipped her hand around Mayhem's, her thumb rubbing the back of his hand gently. "Are you ready to go home, mon chat?"

Pietro: "She's looking good." Pietro told May, any movement towards people was a giant leap forwards in his book.

Raya: Up on the roof she spotted the handful of men on the refinery towers, and dusted out with a vivid curse a few seconds before bullets riddled where she would have been standing.

Hector: Hector smiled as he took her hand. "Lets go..." He shifted his field to cover both of them and she disappeared with him. "She's good, I'll make sure she gets home."

Mayhem: "I-I d-don't want t-to stay h-here a-anymore..." Mayhem half-whimpered.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah crawled out from under her cot, stared at Pietro for a moment, then curled up against the invisible source of the scent she used to know.

Darren: "Hell yeah, Sel," something that looking like a sci-fi video game gun emerged from the door barricade, "I can sense guys up high, snipers probably, let's take them first?"

Monet: "You never have to be here every again. I swear it." She sucked in a breath and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "It's going to be a fight to get out though. Stay behind me, oui?"

Jubilee: "Please, Hepzibah, we should leave.. Go home.."

Eddie: Eddie shook his head. "No way, man. We're gettin' you and the rest outta here!", he said to Mayhem, noticing his almost child-like fear.

Raya: She ground her way inside through the nearest window. "Snipers high on the towers, we need to get the others out now," she called, to whoever could hear.

Kraven: Kraven decided that he had seen enough. He wanted those kids on the run, but he really didn't want to give them the chance to actually escape.

Selene: Selene peeked around the corner, shielding her eyes with her hand. She pulled her head back inside right away, a few bullets zipping past the entrance and smacking into the wall behind her.

Mayhem: Mayhem rubbed his nose - he still smelt burning. But...maybe...maybe he could shower...? Oh god...he was getting out...he sniffed, wiping his eyes hurridly. "L-let's g-go...I'm f-fine, I-I always h-heal. A-always."

Kraven: So he pressed a button next to the door to his little sanctum. "It is time now. Don't be coy."

Selene: "Let's deal with those pesky lights first," she called back. "I'm better when there are shadows around."

Darren: He took careful aim at one of the guys, really careful, they were laying down and a wounding shoulder shot could very easily become a killing head shot, "You deal with the lights then, I'll start work on the snipers."

Monet: "You're not fine. But you will be soon."

Eddie: Eddie nodded to his best friend. My best friend...someone's gonna pay for this.... "Monet, please stay with Mayhem, ok?", he said, retreating suddenly.

Mayhem: Mayhem whimpered when Eddie suddenly moved away. "D-don't-" He caught himself. "Pl-please c-can we g-go?"

Raya: Raya took in Selene's words and took out the lights she could find, bathing the hall in darkness again save for the ones out of her reach. "Work your magic, Selene."

Eddie: Eddie looked back at Mayhem. "I'll be back, Mayhem! Remember! 'Chaos and Mayhem', yeah?!"

Selene: "Alright," Selene replied and began looking around the interior of the building. There surely was a lot of trash and rubble lying around. Excellent. More bullets riddled the area around the entrace, so Selene hurried past the bright cone of light and disappeared in the darkness in the back of the building.

Pietro: "We're going May," Pietro told him, placing a reassuring hand on his arm, "Just gotta clear the way first."

Mayhem: Mayhem nodded, taking in a deep breath. "Ch-Chaos a-and M-Mayhem...w-what's he d-doin' here?"

Monet: "I won't leave his side again," she arched an eyebrow at Chaos before stifling a cough. "He goes to school with us now."

Monet: "Stay close, mon chat."

Darren: "Smashy-smashy," Darren smirked, the gun fired and there was a distant yell, yell was good, it meant the guy had only been wounded, not killed, he took aim again, the returning fire bouncing off his techno-organic form.

Selene: She leaped up on a pile of rubble and metal, crouching down to put her hands on all of the trash. Selene took a deep breath and channeled some of her energyinto the lifeless matter, infusing it with both power and purpose. Moments later, the trash groaned as it began to move and assemble itself into a large, barely-humanoid shape.

Mayhem: Mayhem nodded, his tail moving for the first time in days into a slight questionmark as his ears flicked back. He wanted to help the others...

Raya: Raya couldn't manipulate herself quite as well as Darren could, but she managed to flay several of the men that got in her way as she let the wind carry her up to the tops of the refinery towers. Their screams weren't nearly satisfying enough, and she found herself detesting them for not realizing what they were facing.

Selene: Selene jumped on the back of the trash-golem as it trudged out into the open, using it as both a ride and as cover from most of the incoming fire. It didn't take long for bullets to tear into the large animated being, without much effect.

Eddie: Eddie ran along the winding black of the corridors, slowing down suddenly at a passegeway the group had come past - what was down here, Eddie wondered. He weighed up the thoughts, taking a breath, and then decending into the unknown passage.

Pietro: Pietro stayed back with Mayhem, he wasn't sure how much good he'd be to the others. He couldn't do much other than run really fast and running would mean abandoning them.

Selene: One of the floodlights was right ahead of her. Selene peeked out from behind her golem long enough to focus her mind on the brightness shining at her. A telekinetic blast shattered the plastic covering and let the light go out in a wave of bright sparks.

Darren: Ignoring the fact that it was made up of trash, Darren grined inwardly, giving her some covering fire since he could tell Raya was dealing with the snipers, "Battle mecha! Whoo-ha!"

Jubilee: Jubilee stayed with just rescued students.

Selene: More bullets were immediately sent her way, and Selene held on to her ride with one hand while she raised the other to aid herself in forming a telekinetic shield, stopping or diverting projectiles that would have otherwise hit her.

Kraven: He saw one of the students having strayed from the others. He was en route to the chapel. All alone, helpless, witless... prey....

Eddie: Eddie's running slowed to a bemused walk. He'd stumbled upon some kind of Chapel, by the looks of things. Eddie took a moment to look about."...Jesus Chri- oop! Sorry." Eddie said, holding his mouth.

Mayhem: Mayhem went back to his crouch, ears laid back as he chewed a lip, pulling his hand out from Monet's as he half-hid behind her legs. He was fighting the urge to just leap in there and...well, not to pun too badly, but cause some mayhem. He smiled at his own joke.

Selene: In the meantime, Selene commanded her trash-mech to pick up pieces of rubble lying about. It did as ordered, and hurled a large boulder into a second floodlight, shattering it.

Raya: Raya, having taken out all the tower guards and left them bleeding, came back down and reformed for a minute, glancing wildly around and taking a count. They were missing one...where the hell was the new kid? She pushed a hand over her hair and went back into the building, testing out the corridors in her sand form to see if she could get his presence.

Pietro: Kraven: He took his spear and readied himself for a battle. A quick look showed him a figure he actually didn't know. Instead of feeling unsettled, a slight tingle of... anticipation and joy crept up his spine.

Jubilee: "Shouldd we head to the jet now?" Jubilee asked. "And where's Eddie?"

Eddie: Eddie stopped still. Something felt wrong. He twisted his right arm into a more sinister looking scythe-form and looked deep into the darkness. "Evil rears it's head, I think..." he spoke solemly, voice echoing.

Selene: An explosion rocked the golem and caused Selene's ride to waver, almost throwing her off. She was showered in debris and ducked behind her companion's back. Glancing down, she noticed that it had sunk down on one knee, one of its feet shattered. "Careful," she called out to the others. "Here are mines lying around!"

Raya: Ah, there he was. Faint, but there. Raya re-formed and crept down the hallway she found herself in, trying to keep a proverbial eye on the kid she was looking for. The fool would get himself captured if he wandered off too far.

Pietro: Kraven: The intruder received an unamused frown. "Don't be silly, sinner," A quickly thrown spear propelled itself at Eddie's face.

Eddie: Eddie gasped, raising his scythe-hand as quickly as possible and dodging. Too late - the spear entered his left shoulder, tearing easilly through. Eddie cried out.

Raya: Raya heard the cry, and darted off towards it, having to backtrack too mayn times to find her way in the hallways, running full-out towards the yell. "Eddie!"

Eddie: "S-sonofabitch! A spear?!", gasped Eddie, shrinking down onto his knees. "Stay back, Raya!", he shouted into the black.

Pietro: Kraven: Swiftly, before the intruder could recover his breath, Kraven reached out for the closest possible thing he could use to keep on attacking. Which in the end revealed itself to be the mother of God coming to his help from above. With a quick 'Hallelujah' he leapt out at the hapless youth and proceeded to smash his head in.

Selene: Selene channeled more energy into her golem, letting it reform its leg out of the rubble of the concrete below. That's when another loud boom rang through the air and something powerful collided with her ride's hand, shattering it. "Hey, watch it, will you" she called out at her invisible attacker. "I haven't paid the last rate yet."

Darren: "Fuck! Sel! Are you okay?" Darren kept up the returning fire, "Sel! Get back here, I'm going to try shooting the mines to ckear them, I can pick them up on my scanner now they're activated."

Raya: "Oh, fuck that," she spat at the kneeling boy, skidding into the doorway and kicking out at the first thing she could connect with that she was pretty sure wasn't Eddie himself. "You're starting to piss me off, now. And god help you when you get me mad," she growled.

Eddie: Eddie's vision became a blur. 'To hell with this...', he thought, forcing himself to transform into his monstrous mutated form. "A man of God, huh? Wanna see a real Demon?!". he roared, giant fist cracking against Kraven's form.

Selene: "Fine by me," Selene replied, then told the golem, "Protect the others and help them get away." Then, she leaped off the animated being's back and landed on the concrete floor below. Unseen soldiers opened fire on her, but she was able to stop and divert the bullets with her telekinesis.

Darren: Spotting a mine he took aim, BOOM! "Please tell me you're all ready to get going!" He called back into the cell-block.

Mayhem: Mayhem crept forward, closer to the other students, Monet staying with him closely. "I-I w-want t-to go n-now..." He murmured when closer to them all.

Pietro: Kraven: The heavy onslaught pushed him back into his sanctum against the wall, his head cracking, feeling as if split open. But still he managed to keep the cold and calculating mind of a hunter, that made him realise that his prey had found help: The sand girl.

Eddie: Eddie's form twisted upwards, maw open and slavering. His voice came out a raspy growl as he spoke. "Leave me alone, Raya. He dies now; and I don't want you to get in trouble for this..."

Pietro: Kraven: Trying to think something up, his eyes wandered to where Mary had been standing just a few moments ago and he noticed the candles he had placed in memory of his family. Hastily he grabbed one, not with the intention to fight back, but to hold it upwards against a sprinkler. Collums of water spilled themselves upon everybody.

Raya: "Eddie, get out! Make for the cell block!" Raya didn't care that she was shouting, at least he would hear her. Hopefully he'd actually pay attention. "X-Men don't kill, now shut up and do what I tell you!"

Selene: Selene forced herself to keep a focused mind. As much as her instincts tried to convince her to attack savagely or flee and hide, the rational part of her mind knew that giving in to that urge would only lead to disaster. Instead, she maintained her concentration.

Jubilee: "We propably should leave this place before anyone comes here."

Darren: Darren blew up more mines, "Come on! Hurry up we don't have all fucking day!" He yelled back into the cell block, "Get behind me!"

Eddie: Eddie roared, tearing the spear from his arm. God, that hurt. He threw it towards Kraven, missing as he went for the candle. "Water? 'The hell are you trying to do? Come here!" He bellowed, racing towards Kraven again.

Pietro: "Yeah.. but I'm all for not getting shot to bits....." Pietro replied to Jubilee.

Darren: "Move! Move! Fucking move!" The longer they took, the longer Sel was out there risking her own neck.

Raya: Raya had no choice but to re-form, blinking water out of her eyes, but she wasn't turning back yet, and slid under Eddie's legs on the wet floor, aiming a kick to the side of one of the guy's knees. "Let's go! Leave it!"

Pietro: Kraven: The water should have taken care of the sand girl, at least for now. But the 'unknown quantity' was still heading towards him. Once again, his instincts and the mind of a hunter were working in harmony - when he ripped a panel of the wall and simply reached into the resulting hole, ripping apart the cables in there and placing his other hand on the face of his attacker. Everying went white for a moment....

Jubilee: "Monet, do you know if it's to go to the jet all ready?"

Selene: Selene diverted the bullets that were fired at her, sending them out on her own instead to shatter the remaining floodlights. She also sent them flying after the enemy soldiers that poked their heads her way. The projectiles returned this way weren't powerful enough to pierce their body armor, but served well to scare them back into cover.

Eddie: Eddie's leg gave way easilly, regardless of his size currently. The monstrous form fell to the ground, sliding over to and roaring at Kraven again. "Damn you, Raya! I'll kill hi-". Eddie's voice suddenly stopped, replaced for the crackling of electricity running through his now formless biomass.

Mayhem: Mayhem whimpered, flinching at the sound of gunfire and shivering as his ears flicked back.

Raya: Raya couldn't move fast while she was soaked, but the electrical wires plus the water really didn't make her happy. She scissored up and landed a fist underneath the guy's diaphragm, but now she was sort of faced with how the hell to collect Eddie and get them both out.

Darren: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?" Darren screamed, "DO YOU FUCKING LIKE IT IN HERE OR SOMETHING YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS, MORE YOUR SHIT-SHOVELING ASSES OR I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!"

Eddie: Eddie's formless mass fell to the ground, twisting and writhing as it gathered up. Electrical sparks still crackled along it, unhelped by the water abounding.

Pietro: Pietro blinked at Darren, "Wow..." He looked down at Mayhem's crouched form, "You okay?" He was aware they were now missing two people and wanted to wait for them.

Mayhem: "I-I want o-out..."

Pietro: Kraven: He left the motionless body next to him on the ground, all the while tasting copper and feeling blood running out through his nose. But his determination carried him onwards to the staggering but still standing girl. He grabbed his spear and rammed it through her side, as happened to Jesus Christ our saviour. He didn't stop there though but kept continuing until she was pinned to the wall as a butterfly.

Pietro: Kraven: "I forgive you." he said and gestured a cross on her forehead. Then, slightly staggering but with all new determination, he went to the door and pushed the button on the pannel again. "Blow it..."

Selene: With the last floodlight dying, the area fell back into twilight, only the various fires that had started here and there interrupting the darkness. Certainly enough shadows for Selene's liking. She launched herself forward, doding gunfire with superhuman swiftness as she sped along the trail that Darren had already cleared of mines.

Eddie: Eddie's quivvering form rose into the shape of him again, shaking in pain. He looked up, horrified. "RAYA!!!" he cried out, trying to transform his right arm again, instead it writhed as a mess of tendrils for a moment before re-forming unchanged.

Raya: Raya screamed in pain at the spear breaking skin and muscle and god only knew what else, and spat in the guy's face at the forgiveness bullshit. "Meet you in hell," she ground out, curling into her wounded side. "Come on, we have to get out now!"

Mayhem: Mayhem hiccuped and swallowed as something...shifted, looking down. "Uuuuh..." There were...red...flashing lights under his skin where his stomach was. "....Oh god...oh gods no...no-"

Pietro: Pietro looked down, "Er... may?"

Pietro: Without thinking twice, Pietro picked up Jubilee, "Sorry about this." He ran.

Mayhem: He made to scramble back, keening, but it was too late - within a few seconds there was a muffled 'beep' - and an explosion ripped through him, his scream echoing around the cells, as shrapnel shredded out in all directions - leaving his broken and bleeding body to slide to the floor.

Eddie: Eddie staggered over to Raya, gripping the spear in her. "I'm getting this out, ok?", he whispered in her ear.

Raya: She ran with Eddie as fast as she could, coming back up the hallways and out to meet the others, clothes soaked through and bloody, just in time to hear and feel the blast.

Eddie: Eddie ripped the spear out, feeling sick as he did. He grabbed Raya and helped her flee. Not looking back at Kraven, wherever he was.

Selene: Selene assaulted the soldiers in close combat, tossing them into walls and snapping bones. She dodged her stopped incoming attacks with her powers, replenishing spent energy by draining those that came too close. Just enough to take them out, restraining her hunger from killing them.

Pietro: Pietro only just managed to get to a safe distance from the blast but some of the nails that had been inside the explosive tore his clothes and skin. Ow.....

Jubilee: "Oh my.. What happened to Mayhem? Did he just blow up..?" Jubilee asked Pietro, horrified expression on her face.

Pietro: "I... I don't know..." Pietro turned around, He heals he'll be fine... please be okay... "May?!"

Selene: Her head spun around when a poweful blast rocked the building behind her, fire and smoke washing out from the front entrance. The seconds she spent staring at the explosion where enough for the soldiers to find an opening, slipping past her defences as a stun baton was pressed against her neck.

Jubilee: "And you got hurt too.."

Pietro: "Eh? No, I'm fine..." He set her on her feet and patted himself down, "No lasting damage." Still hurt like hell though....

Mayhem: Mayhem could feel everything...it all hurt. Everything. Gods. Blood...he couldn't see or hear. His...oh gods, where was his...there was nothing below his chest, whatever was left of it. Oh gods...his stomach...it had been in his stomach...

Eddie: Eddie helped Raya press on, slowwing to percieve the destruction abounding. His eyes caught something. "May...shit, No!"

Selene: Selene dropped to a knee with a cry, the electricity surging through her body. She lashed out instinctively, breaking the arm that held the baton and tossing the man it belonged to a few meters away. His comrades seized the opportunity, however, and immediately opened fire. Selene was hit by several bullets.

Mayhem: He couldn't...he couldn't feel his chest...there was...

Eddie: Eddie looked from Mayhem to Raya. Should he go over there? Could Raya make it alone? "Raya, I have to go over and help him!", his voice shook as he spoke.

Pietro: Kraven: His monitors revealed that his prey was on its way out... Which was not what he had planned, obviously. So he decided for his last trap. He poked a certain spot on his stomach and another one on his chest and they suddenly started to emmit an unsettling glow and a little hum... Then rocks started to fall.

Raya: Raya shouted at the gunshots, breaking away from Eddie and crumpling into her bleeding side. "Selene!"

Selene: Selene wasn't sure if the shots managed to penetrate the suit, but she spent no moment worrying about that thought, either. Reacting purely on instinct, she sent out a forceful telekinetic wave to knock the soldiers off their feet, before launching herself at the nearest one.

Pietro: Pietro made for Raya, she needed help now, He lifted her up, "What the hell hap-... never mind." he could guess.

Eddie: Eddie darted over to Mayhem - or rather - what was left of him, he grabbed his friend and held him. "May? May, man, come on. You're ok, aren't you? May?"

Mayhem: Mayhem gurgled out a moan.

Jubilee: "We have to do something.. We have to help others.."

Eddie: "Where the hell is Anna? ANNA!" Eddie shouted, loudly as possible. "Come on, I'll carry you, yeah? You'll be alright, man. I promise."

Pietro: Pietro looked to Eddie, "Look, I don't know who you are, but can you carry May? I have my hands full...." He looked over to Jubilee, "You alright?"

Selene: Selene brought her fist down on the man's head, knocking him out with a powerful strike. One of the sodiers behind her had apparently managed to shoulder his rifle again, because several bullets were shot into Selene's back. WIth a vicious hiss she spun around, her body already changing as she moved.

Eddie: Eddie lifted May up, not looking at Pietro. "Yeah, yeah. I have him.", he looked over to where the jet should be and began to run, turning at another rumbling sound. "The building..." he started.

Mayhem: Mayhem moaned again as his nerves started stuttering to life, the healing taking longer with so much to do and so little to work on. He wasn't even sure if he was breathing as he was jarred, catching the occasional word from Eddie.

Jubilee: "Yes, I'm allright.. Just, not used to seeing thingss like this.."

Pietro: "Yeah, I know..." Pietro lifted Raya into a more comfortable position, she'd lost consciousness by now, "Please tell my you brought Anna with you." He followed Monet and Darren out the door, "Selene?!" He called, "We're leaving now!"

Selene: It happened automatically. Selene's body became inky black, turning into a shadowy, quasi-humanoid shape. The soldier's eyes widened in panic as he pulled the trigger, sending bullets through the living shadow without effect. Black tendrils wrapped around his leg and tossed him aside, then proceeded to overwhelm the rest of the squad.

Pietro: "Selene!" Pietro tried again, she didn't seem to hear him. He decided to speed up his run to the plane a little.

Jubilee: "Selene, we really have leave this place now!"

Selene: Selene's head - or the what passed as her head in that form - spun around to discover the others, already in retreat. They had made it, apparently. She looked back at the soldiers. Those who still stood backed off from her. Resisting the urge to go after them and drain their force, she turned away and drifted after her friends.

Eddie: Eddie entered the jet, drowning out the voices from around him and resting Mayhem down on his original seat. He proceeded to strap in his friend. "Stay put, alright, bro? Y-you'll be ok, I promise. You know I never break a promise..."

Pietro: Pieto set Raya down on a chair, breathing a sigh of relief to see the short Irish girl. She may be completely insane but she was good at her job. She healed Raya in an instant.

Jubilee: Jubilee ran after Pietro as quickly as she could.

Eddie: Eddie stood back and looked at Anna, gesturing at Mayhem. "Raya's not exactly 'in half', is she?!", he exclaimed.

Jubilee: Jubilee got on the jet and sank into her seat.

Selene: Selene felt excited to drift through the night in this shadowy form, almost as if on a high. Usually this shape was hard to attain, but then and there it all came so naturally. She stopped for a moment as a thundering noise cought up with her. Turning around, she witnessed the building collapse into a burning heap of rubble.

Eddie: Anna rolled her eyes at Eddie, wondering past and working her magic on Mayhem. Eddie watched as little seemed to happen. "Will he be alright?" he asked aloud.

Jubilee: She put her head into her hands taking some deep breaths to calm herself down.

Pietro: "I'm sure his own healing will see to it..." Pietro sank into a chair, finally able to relax. "He'll be fine." He smiled at Anna.

Selene: Her eyes narrowed while she slowly shifted back into her human form once more. Selene believed to make out the shape of a man standing among the wreckage. She tore herself away from the sight when the jet's engine roared behind her, starting into run to catch up with the others.

Eddie: Eddie stood, baffled. "'Healing'? Wow, May..." he looked on his friend and smiled. Sitting down beside him.

Mayhem: Mayhem groaned again, managing to move his hand. Oh gods...it hurt so much...he wanted to pass out again.

Pietro: It felt nice to be out of that place and going home at last. He wondered how long they'd been in there. But that was for another time. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He didn't sleep but it felt good to not have to worry any more.

Selene: Selene stepped up the ramp and headed into the jet's cabin. Her gaze drifted over all of the bloodied and injured students, while she poked at the bullet holes in her own uniform. "Now, that didn't go too badly," she stated, pulling a bullet out of her uniform. It was bloody, but all her wounds seemed to have healed in the shadow form. "That was exciting, wasn't it?"

Eddie: Eddie looked over at Raya. He knew he was going to get it in the neck for this, he hadn't meant to be beaten, nor for Raya to get hurt. He looked back at Mayhem, reaching into his left sleeve. "I bought something, May."

Jubilee: "Is.. Is Mayhem going to be allright? And Raya too?"

Pietro: "Exciting is hardly the word I'd use...." Pietro replied, opening an eye to peer at Selene, he turned his head to Jubilee, "Raya's fine, Jubes." He gave her a reassuring smile, "And I'm sure May will be too." He looked at Anna, who gave him a nod. "See?"

Eddie: Eddie pulled out a folded piece of paper, upon it was a cartoon-like sketch of himself and Mayhem, he placed it in May's palm and held his hand closed. "I'm never leavin' you alone again, man. I promise."

Mayhem: Mayhem finally took a breath as his lungs knitted back together, shrapnel dropping out of his body as it was forced out. He coughed - then wished he hadn't. "Oh gods..." His voice was barely a whisper as his voice box repaired. "...Chaos? Y-you th-there?"

Jubilee: "Good.." Jubilee answerd giving Pietro a small smile and a nod.

Eddie: Eddie smirked, gripping May's hand tighter. "Right here, bro. I'm not going anywhere."

Mayhem: Mayhem sighed, trying to ignore the slow process of his healing restoring the flesh below his chest.

Eddie: "You'll be ok, yeah?" Eddie smiled, trying desperately to ignore the scene of Mayhem's body repairing itself. "When we get back, you and I can hang out again, just like in the old days..."

Pietro: "Yeah, May... you owe me a cornish pastie..." Pietro reminded him, "And cider and all those other things you told me I should try."

Mayhem: "...H-home..." Mayhem managed. Tears rolled from his still-sightless eyes, stinging and painful. He was safe. No more 'operations', no more fire, no more knives...no more bombs...

Eddie: Eddie leaned his head gently onto Mayhem's shoulder. "Yeah, that's right.", he whispered, almost crying himself. "Home."

Selene: "I guess that's a 'no' to stopping for snacks and drinks along the way then," Selene tossed in as she let herself drop into one of the seats.

Pietro: "No MacDonalds."

[Edited on 11-10-09 by Starfish]

[Edited on 11-10-09 by Starfish]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

10/10 Game: Prison Break

Post by Raven Hare »

Damn....

Lotsa folk got hurt in this one! Ya'll must love those three a whole lot to risk so much to rescue them. ;)

Fun game guys!
:hepz :kitty