Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

10/3 Game: Magnus' PI

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: September 26th.

Darren: Darren was burried up to his elbows in the school's security console, playing back all the video fotage from the attack ... fucking hell it was brutal.

Jay: Jay watched Darren and the footage, mouth in a tight line, hands hooked in his pockets and a cigarette held in one of them. He'd headed straight for the DR when the attack happened, waking up in a terrified panic because of the sewers.

Anna: Anna stared at the screen, "This guy is insane....."

Jay: "Dis d' guy who took the students, right?" Jay nodded to Anna, blowing a spare lock of hair that had escaped the ponytail out of his face.

Raya: Raya watched the footage with a blank expression, carefully not showing anything. "No, he knows what he's doing. You can see it on his face."

Cessily: Cessily resisted the urge to look away from the security footage of the attack, knowing that they had to watch out for every little detail. Three of their friends were still missing. And what had happened to Professor Forge... - Cessily ran a hand through her hair, banishing the thought. She would have to stay focused on finding her friends. She would have to mourn later.

Darren: "Mmm," Darren nodded, "Okay, this is the point where the missing students run out of the main area, i'm gonna switch to the outside cameras on the main monitor," he did so, "fucking mucky weather for it huh? It's hard to see anything ... I'll work on making the images clearer."

Anna: "I don't think I want them clearer...." Anna shook her head, "It's horrible.... how did the guy manage to set all this up without anyone knowing?"

Cessily: "Thanks, Darren," Cessily said, showing him a small smile. "You're a big help here." She was glad that he was back. Surprised, too. And maybe a bit unsettled even, since his return had brought back memories of the Phalanx attack. But for now, she was grateful for every bit of help they could get.

Jay: Jay winced as the images came clearer - in time to see a deadfall trap do its job. "Oh man. At leas' dere's good camera coverage..." He said weakly.

Raya: "Thanks," Raya murmured absently at Darren. "Because he's not stupid. This guy knows what he's doing and knows how to make it difficult for us to see it."

Darren: Darren followed the missing kids path, eye's narrowed as he studied for details, "Why the fuck did they run out like that, kinda retarded don't you think?"

Jay: "Dunno. Dey ain't anyone I know - any clues?"

Cessily: "He seems to know quite a bit about the students here, as well as about their powers," Cessily tossed in. "And he was able to trap the grounds and even the interior of the mansion without being detected. Who knows how long he must have been spying on us before."

Anna: "Not really.... shock does funny things to people....." Anna chewed a lip, "Some sit and stare, others run and look for a place to hide. Hits everyone differently."

Anna: She frowned deeply, remembering a hiking trip and shivered a little.

Darren: Darren snorted, "Huh, well there's two ferals, maybe they wanted to be in thier natural enviroment or some shit?" He tried to make the images a bit clearer " ... is that a spear?"

Raya: "They're panicked. Pietro has speed, right? But the ground was wet. And May...I don't know what it would have done to him."

Jay: Jay took a drag out of his cigarette - not caring about the rules as far as smoking inside was concerned, this was a little too close to the whole...sewer thing after all. "Ah know when dis happened to d' Fringes we ran." Didn't help, but we ran...

Cessily: "No one can blame them for panicking," Cessily remarked. "After all, none of them would have seriously expected to be the target of a bomb attack here at the school. Except for the older semesters, of course."

Jay: Jay snorted at that.

Darren: Darren rolled his shoulders, "Why a spear? Why not a gun or something like that?" He wondered outloud, "I mean, if it was me I would have used a firearm of some kind."

Raya: "Yeah, we should really start giving the standard disclaimer of yearly bombings."

Darren: Darren snorted as well.

Anna: "I refer to my earlier insane comment..." Anna muttered.

Darren: "Yeah, 'cos the military kidnappings, mad science experiments and the attack of the drones didn't prepare anyone at all .." he muttered to himself.

Anna: "... huh?" Anna blinked at Warlock, "Military science drone what now?"

Raya: "Don't ask. You don't want to know." Raya shook her head at Anna's question.

Jay: "Ah was gone for d' mad scientist part." Jay shrugged. "Ain' goin' dis time. So any ideas who dis asshole is?" He watched - and winced - as a kid was trapped by some sort of netting, blowing out another cloud of smoke. "Wow. Knew his stuff alright." He had purposely turned away when one of the ferals had fallen into the spiked pit.

Anna: "... Er I think I need to know..." Anna scratched her head, "Does this kind of thing happen a lot?"

Cessily: "I guess we really should think about if we still can tell new students that this is a safe place with a straight face," Cessily added, rubbing the bridge of her nose. She turned to look at Anna. "Too often, anyway."

Raya: "Reasonably." Raya leaned in to watch the little replay of one of the ferals falling into a pit, trying to see more detail.

Anna: Anna blinked at Cess, "Wow..." It would sure be nice to be told about this kind of thing.... "Um... can we tell our parents this happens?"

Raya: Raya blinked at the beep that broke into her thoughts. "Hey, hold on. What's the beeping for?"

Jay: Jay tore his eyes from the two ferals...Mayhem, was that? Weird name - running across the lawns and looked up, frowning. "Ah dunno. Darren?"

Darren: "Huh?" Darren glanced around at that, "Something triggered a sensor, hold on, i'll bring it up on the main screen."

Norman: Norman crouched low as he walked up to the mansion, peering into one of the windows. It was a lot easier now without those nosey feral types. No more need to disguise his camp in the woods. Sure wasn't going to sleep there though. Not after that crazy guy. He lifted his camera.

Cessily: Cessily pondered Anna's question, but her thoughts were interruped by the beeping and a binking light on one of the screens begging for attention.

Darren: Darren stared at what was on the screen, "... The SHIT!? Who the fuck is that motherfucking joker out there!?" he demanded of the room.

Anna: Anna stared, "Why is he taking pictures?"

Norman: Click, click, click, went the camera. Nice place.

Jay: Jay's lip curled. "Ah say we all go find ou'. An' ask him some goddamned questions. Like where dose three are."

Cessily: Cessily looked up at the image Darren brought up and blinked. "Oh my... another one," she said, sitting up. "I hope it's just another of those crazy paparazzi types who's heard rumors of the school." They certainly didn't need any more creepy dangerous people around.

Darren: "I second the cockatiel's motion, and put forth the suggestion we do so with extreme prejudice."

Raya: "Or what the hell he's doing trespassing," Raya supplied, turning around to head out already. "You guys coming?"

Jay: Jay muttered something at the punk before turning. "Count me in."

Darren: Darren was already in the process of disconnecting from the console.

Norman: Norman shuffled round to another window, Wow big tv. More pictures. He really wasn't sure why a detailed map was needed but he'd learned it was better not to ask questions.

Cessily: "You guys go see what he wants," Cessily said and rose to her feet. "But be careful," she added quickly. "I'll try to reach Xavier and the other teachers, in case we need some backup down there. We shouldn't take any more risks now."

Raya: Raya trekked out and made her way around to the door, opening it with a bang as it bounced off the wall, turning and shouting at the guy with the camera. "Hey! You! Just what the hell are you doing?"

Anna: "Take as many risks as you like, I'll hang back and heal your asses." Anna grinned.

Norman: Norman practically jumped out of his skin at the loud bang and the shout. "Shit!" He ran.

Jay: Jay followed Raya out, leaping into the air as soon as he was outside and dropping the cigarette. He dived after the guy, flooring him in a literal flying tackle.

Darren: Darren's hand appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the man's shoulder, picked him up off the ground where Jay had flattened him and slammed his back into the wall, "Wrong answer, pal."

Norman: Norman stared at the mutants attacking him. "Please don't hurt me!"

Raya: "Oh, no no no." Raya muttered under her breath, taking advantage of the greater speed in her sand form to reunite with him and Darren and Jay. "You're going to give me an answer and it better be one I want to hear, lest you piss me off any more."

Anna: Anna ran after them, "Hurt him if you want - I can fix it..." she tossed in, waving at the man.

Darren: He sorta pulled himself along his elongated arm till it was back to a normal length, and pushed the guy up the wall till his feet were dangling, "Give us some answers and that won't be nessesary, Jay, grab the camera."

Norman: Norman stared at the Irish kid. "N-n-no.... please?" He turned his pleading expression on Darren, "Argh! Please don't drop me!!"

Jay: Jay stood, dusting himself off, wings fluffed and shaking slightly as he stalked back over, picking out another cigarette. "Give us one good goddamned reason." He growled, scooping up the camera. "Want Ah shoul' confiscate it?"

Raya: Raya curved up a smile at Darren holding the guy up. "Answer my question. What were you doing?"

Norman: "Take it, take everything, take my wallet! Just don't hurt me!" Norman was visibly shaking. Never spying on mutants again....

Darren: "I could do worse then drop you," Darren narrowed his eyes, "You're on private property here, reasonable use of force and all to defend ourselves from intruders," he gave the man a shake, "not that there'd be a body for them to find by the time I'm done with you, answer the lady's questions."

Norman: "I was... just taking pictures...." Norman replied, "That's all."

Darren: "Jay, keep hold of the camera, I'll wanna see what else he's been taking pictures off.

Jay: Jay lit his cigarette, leaving it dangling from his lips as he examined the camera. "Might wanna keep dis. See what he was takin' pictures of." He tossed it from hand to hand.

Darren: *of." He turned back to the man and banged him against the wall again for good measure, "Why? Why were you taking them?"

Norman: "Just pictures of the house! That's all - nice place, you know?" Maybe he could fob them off, all the incriminating evidence was back in the hotel anyway.

Jay: Jay sidled up to Raya and Anna. "Dis is a nice camera. Can Ah have it once we're done?"

Anna: Anna blinked at the scene then looked at Jay and shrugged, "He said you could take it?"

Jason: Jason looked confused, needless to say, but once he heard what Cessily had to say when he met her in the hallway he had to go see what on earth was going on. And there, sure enough, was a knot of students around some strange man. "Do I even want to know?"

Raya: "Are we really that interesting?" Raya asked sweetly, a pleasant expectant look on her face. "Oh, that is nice...you could do some nice work with that one, and what a nice surprise that you just happened to find it? Not at all a bad omen, next to a soon-to-be dead body."

Norman: "Dead body?" He blinked at the girl, "What?! You're not gonna kill me?!"

Darren: "Why don't I believe you?" Darren asked, glancing back to Raya, "She can turn into sand you know? Know what sand does to unprotected flesh in a storm?"

Jay: "X-Men don' kill. Right?" Jay looked up at the guy and grinned. "Ah ain' an X-Man though."

Raya: Raya just smiled. "Believe me, I can give you rugburn in such a bad way."

Jason: "And in extrodinarily interesting places." Jason grinned as he made it the rest of the way over to everyone.

Norman: Ohgodohgodohgod.... I quit! I quit! His eyes widened at the not so veiled threats. "What do you want from me?!"

Anna: Anna had to giggle, the guy was clearly terrified and now struggling quite hard.

Darren: "Answers. Why were you taking those pictures?" Darren smacked his head off the wall for emphasis.

Jay: "Darren, don't knock d' guy out. He cain' talk if he's unconscious."

Raya: "Oh, but it's easier to flay them when they are."

Norman: "Ow!" He blinked as his vision filled with tiny white lights, "Jeeze, kid! Be gentle!" He raised a hand and felt at the bump, ew bleeding....

Jay: "Yeeaaaah but dat means he cain' actually give us answers." Jay shrugged.

Anna: "It's okay I can heal a concussion in a half a second....." Anna tossed in, smiling politely.

Raya: "Oh, he could. If you could hear them over the screaming."

Norman: Norman wimpered a little, "I got paid to take pictures. I don't know what for, I swear, that's all I know!" Still a lie but a contract was a contract.

Darren: "True ... she's a healer. So infact we could do lots of horrible, messy, and very painful things to you, and she could just heal you so we can start again," Darren gave him a slightly crazed grin, "Wouldn't that be fun?"

Jason: "Always handy when you don't want to wait for a person to wake up." Jason had to agree. "So, why was it you were taking pictures again? Tabloid? News? A certain doctor perhaps?"

Raya: "Maybe we should go take him to Monet? And she can just pluck the answers out for us." Raya enjoyed the thought. "We can even tell her she doesn't have to be gentle at all."

Jay: Jay took the cigarette out of his lips and turned the camera on, wiping a grass stain from the screen as he started flipping through the pictures. "Dese are some pretty detailed shots, y' know."

Norman: "Doctor?" He blinked at the kids, how much did they know already? "What are you talking about?" Ha! No good, kid, I know how to shield! Hanging around with shadey types was good for something it seems.

Darren: "Now there's an incriminating answer," Darren pratically crowed.

Jason: Jason didn't really like that he asked about the doctor. The last thing they really needed was another Essex lackey from what he understood. "Yes, I'm sure you're familiar with the word."

Norman: Damn.

Jay: Jay looked up from his perusement of the camera, narrowing his eyes. Oh fuck no. He'd heard all he needed to hear about what happened after he and Jill had run after the kidnappings.

Norman: Norman sighed heavily and rubbed his face, "Do you think you can possibly put me down? I'm obviously in no way capable of out running you and I'd be stupid to try...."

Raya: Raya was beginning to lose her temper with the bullshit answers; out of frustration she dusted out her arm and simply backhanded the man, catching the thought curse as she did. "No, now answer. Who are you working for?"

Darren: "Okay, who's for letting the doll flay him to an inch of his life before healing him and resuming these questions?" Darren asked the group.

Norman: "Ah! Shit! Crazy kid!" He held a hand to the side of his face. "I'm just here to take pictures, that's all!"

Jay: "Who for?"

Jason: "You know, I think there's laws against just that. Something about invasion off privacy and not to mention it's just downright creepy."

Darren: "You've said that like ... five times and we're not happy with just that answer," Darren backed away from the wall, stretching his arm up into the air till the man was dangling about 15 feet up.

Norman: "A guy!" Man, that really hurt! "Just a guy! I've worked for him for years - I don't know what he wants them for I swear!"

Raya: "Oh believe me, I'm not crazy. I know exactly what I want to do to you, and how I want to do it. Care for another try or would you like to see what it feels like to be caught in a sandstorm?"

Jay: Jay looked over to Jason, before tossing him the camera, putting the fag to his lips. "Careful wit' dat, Ah want it back - but have a look through dem."

Anna: Anna hopped from one foot to the other anxiously. "Please don't kill him Darren - I don't think I can heal that...."

Darren: "I drop you from that height, you'll break both your legs," Darren's voice seemed to come from somewhere near his wrist rather then his face, "What guy?"

Norman: "Just a guy! He's not interested in any of you!" Oh crap..... Shouldn't have said that.

Jay: "Power usage, d' rooms, lots of d' scenery...creepy much?"

Darren: "Any of us? Then who is he interested?

Jason: "Well, I have to say, at least he took some nice photos. I suppose he could have been completely unflattering about it." Jason hmmed as he clicked through.

Darren: *interested in?" Darren gave him another shake, "How about two cat kids and a silver haired one huh?"

Raya: "Oh, he's not interested in us? And you have pictures of us on your camera...hm. Should I flay you for lying, or for trespassing? Choices, choices," Raya murmurs.

Darren: "Give us. This guy's. Name." Darren almost growled out, "Otherwise I will drop you."

Norman: "It doesn't matter!" Norman yelled, wriggling some more, "He's not interested in you. That should be enough. He just wants pictures, that's all." Gonna have to give them something. "He's looking for his kid."

Jay: Jay nodded. "Don't think there's any of us in d' shower at least." He looked up at the guy, hand in his pocket. "So why's dere pictures of all of us here?"

Norman: "I don't know, I'm just doing what I was paid to." Kind of wishing he wasn't now though....

Jason: "Oh damn the luck, I've been looking for some stalkery shower scenes."

Darren: "Name?" Darren repeated, "One last chance ..."

Raya: "Not good enough. Don't drop him, Darren, let him squirm. You're going to wish you were paid a whole lot more, before we let you go."

Norman: God these kids are fucking crazy.... "Maximoff. Magnus Maximoff. He wants his kid to come home, that's all!"

Jay: Jay grinned at Jason. "Dude, go do your own den." He gave him a once over. "Wouldn' mind it if y'all did, to be honest..."

Darren: ( ... :shifty *infects with bee flue to get the answers))

Anna: ((LOL))

Darren: "See, that wasn't to hard now was it?" Darren said pleasently, "Isn't Maximoff the name of the silver haired kid?"

Raya: "Magnus Maximoff. Thank you, so much for telling us," Raya said sincerely, with a sweet smile. "Now, I've been meaning to get in some good target practice..."

Jason: Jason arched an eyebrow at Jay, laughing. "Well then, I'll have to go get a waterproof camera."

Jay: "Can check later." Jay nodded, before raising an eyebrow at Jason. Really?

Norman: "Can you put me down now?" He wasn't liking where this conversation was going. And now Magnus needed to know. He was so fired.

Darren: "Since he was so helpful you should give him a thirty second head start babe." Darren snorted, waving the guy through the air like a banner.

Norman: Norman clung to the arm waving him. "Crazy kid!"

Raya: "You know how I like to listen to them scream, though, when I start from the toes up."

Darren: "Yes, acctually, and somewhere I've got the paperwork to prove it ..." Darren shrugged, "I say when you're done though you hand him over to a psychic and wipe his memory of what he's been up too here, sure Xaiver could do it."

Jason: "Yes, I'm sure I'll be able to find one." Jason handed the camera back, looking up at the mid-air interrogation. "I do belive they look happier."

Norman: "I told you what you wanted to know! Let me go!" Norman stared at them, hardly believing what they were discussing.

Anna: "Guys.... maybe you should let him down now...." Anna frowned. As much as she hated the idea of being spied on, she didn't want her friends to hurt anyone.

Raya: "Hardly. We've been missing a good deal of fun, and you just happen to wander by..."

Jay: Jay took the camera back, biting his lip at the idea of - no. Bad Jay. Especially considering they were dealing with something right now. "Always happy when they're intimidatin'..."

Jason: "You know, I think you're right. It is a good deal of fun though, you have to admit."

Darren: Darren frowned to himself, after they were done here he was going to hit the interwebs and see what he could find out about this Maximoff guy ... maybe even see if he could bend someone's ear at Shield ...

Raya: "We can even take turns. I'll let you go first if you let me hold the video camera," Raya turned to Jason to speak.

Darren: Shield ... yeah, huh, this was going to be a very interesting first report back to Fury ...

Norman: "Er... hello?" Norman was still dangling.

Jay: "Oh yeah..." Jay put the fag to his lips again and tossed the camera from hand to hand. "Don't dat come under snuff?" He wondered. "But seriously. What're we gonna do wit' dis guy? Ah'm up wit' Darren's suggestion - wipe 'im and let him go. He's only doin' his job."

Norman: "Wiping my memory will do you no good. I made my report this morning..." He rolled his eyes. Bloody kids.

Jason: "And what did you report?" Jason couldn't really help but laugh slightly.

Darren: Darren rolled his eyes, "I say wipe anyway, he still knows too much."

Jay: Jay shrugged. "Whatever."

Norman: "I just reported you're as much in the dark as he is." Norman gave a small shrug, "He doesn't know where his kid is either."

Jason: "And is there a particular reason he didn't just...call?"

Norman: "He tried that. His kid doesn't want to know. I was asked to keep an eye on him." With any luck he'd forget he told them this and avoid trouble.

Darren: "Did what-his-face ever talk about his family?" Darren asked the group.

Anna: Anna shook her head, "Nope... never... didn't think he had one..."

Darren: Darren gave the guy another shake, "This whole thing stinks to me, what did you say your name was again?"

Jay: "Well, all of us have family issues one way're another, Ah guess." Jay calmly took a drag out of his cigarette.

Jason: "Mmhmm, just assumed it was off of the table as far as conversation went."

Norman: "Ack!" He gurgled a little, "Can you maybe ask without the shaking?! God!" He glared at the kid, "My name is Smith. Norman Smith." Yep. so fired.

Darren: "Right," he was going to check that name out as well.

Darren: Okay, he was starting to fell a bit silly holding the guy up in the air like that now that he'd answered the questions, they were just trying to think of what to do with him. Darren brought his arm down to a normal length, still keeping a tight hold on the guy incase he got any bright ideas about running off.

Norman: Norman was pleased to be back on the ground, he dusted himself off as best he could. "Sooo... can I go now?"

Darren: "Nope, we're gonna take you to Xaiver and wipe your memory now," Darren said cheerfully, "right guys?"

Jason: "Perhaps we should take him to the DR or something until we know what to do with him?"

Jason: "Oh, that is a definite there."

Norman: Oooh so not happening! He patted his pockets. Kind of glad he'd not been searched. Aha! "SO very sorry about this but I quite like my memories where they are."

Jay: "Yeah, Ah'm good for dat."

Darren: "Shall I take him do-AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" Darren screamed as his vision whited out.

Anna: "Eeek!" the surprise movement had caused Anna to 'explode'.

Darren: He let go of the man, his skin turning black and yellow, the lines burning bright with the power surge as he dropped to the floor, twitching and screaming in a very high-pitched, artificial sounding voice.

Norman: Norman ran for it, without looking back. Straight for the line of trees. So fired. So so fired.

Jay: Jay started as Darren screamed, watching him drop like a stone as arcs of...something came off him and earthed, the boy himself shuddering and arching on the ground. He went down beside him and tried to touch him - "OW! Motherfucker!" A searing line of red appeared over his scarred arm where he'd grabbed him. He pulled back hurridly.

Jason: "Son of a bitch!" Jason took off running after Norman, hoping to God that they found all of Kraven's traps the last time they were in the woods.

Anna: Anna tried to pull herself together.

Darren: Every one of his senses were going into overload, too much infomation ... he couldn't process it all ... too much ...

Norman: Norman kept running, the trees looming ahead of him. If he could just reach them....

Jay: Jay rubbed where the electric shock had caught him, watching Darren helplessly. "Darren?!" He stared up at where the man had pegged it, but Jason was running after him.

Jason: Jason just wasn't as fast as the very panicked man, it would seem though. He had a few tricks up his sleeve though and illusionary obstacles started popping up as he tried to decide what exactly the man would fear. That might help keep him out of the woods.

Norman: Oh god not this one! Norman tried to remember which way he was supposed to go through the trees.

Darren: Suddenly the screaming stopped, only to be replaced by a 'powering down' noise and the lines covering his skin turned a pale blue and Darren lay perfectly still, his features loosing shape and only barely humaniod.

Anna: Anna finally pulled herself together, "Oooh... is he alright?" She looked at Jay, "Want me to see to that burn?"

Jay: Jay looked around at the others before looking back at Darren, hesitantly poking him. "Ah'll uh...Ah'll take him inside. Probably best." He nodded to Anna. "Uh...yeah, please. Ah think he just needs to...charge."

Jay: "He's my roomie, Ah seen him go kinda...weird like dis before so...Ah think he's a bit fried is all."

Anna: Anna blinked and poked the burn gently, healing it. "If I got anything you wanted to keep, sorry, I shouldn't have though...." She'd been working on directing her heals.

Jay: Jay ran his hands over the scarring. "No, y'all got it. Thanks." He had his reasons why he wanted the scarring, after all.

Jason: When things were calmed down, Jason decided that the next thing the school needed to do was landscaping the woods because it was a mess back here. Norman was a good ways ahead of him now and getting to him was not going to be easy, if possible before he got out and away.

Jay: He scooped Darren up easily, wings spreading to compensate for the weight. "Ah'll go plug him in. Lemme know if y'all get d' bastard." He smiled at Anna and Raya, holding Darren against him and leaping into the air. He'd head straight for their room window - quicker that way. "Ah got d' camera still!" He called down before circling up and flying off.

Norman: Norman rounded a tree and disappeared into one of his pre prepared escape hatches, pulling a cover down over it.

Jason: Jason stopped, listening. And now he heard nothing. "Well fucker."

Raya: Raya stopped and cocked her head, closing her eyes to listen. "Can't hear anything. Fuck."

Norman: Thank you Magnus. The guy's paranioa had saved his ass. And he'd thought shielding would be useless. He'd never live this down....

Jason: "You either, eh?" Jason looked over to where he heard Raya's voice coming from. "Is it just me or should we burn these woods down?"

Raya: "Oh, yeah. We should." Raya sighed, and leaned back against the nearest tree.

Jason: Jason listened a little longer. "Yeah, he's good and gone. We might as well head back and make sure Darren's plugged in and rebooting or whatever it is he does."

Anna: Anna sat down on the lawn. Booooring.

Raya: "Might as well," she said. "I hope nothing that bad's happened..." she murmured, giving a last glance at the trees, reluctant to leave in caase the guy came out.

Jason: Jason grabbed a stick and picked his way through. Sure, he had just ran through the place but caution was never a bad thing. He waved when he saw Anna on the lawn. "How's Darren?"

Anna: Anna shrugged, "Don't know, Jay went to.... er... plug him in?" She blinked, "Bit weird....." She wrinkled her nose a little.

Raya: Raya blinked. "Did he actually say that?" she laughed.

Jason: Despite himself, Jason snorted. Oh. That was great!

Anna: Anna nodded, "Yep...." She got to her feet, "Weirdest thing is I think he was serious....."

Raya: "Oh, I do think he was," Raya laughed, shaking her head. That was priceless.

Jason: "I think I'm going to head up there and drop off some lotion to their room."

Anna: Anna blinked at Jason, "Why would they need lotion?"

Raya: Raya snickered. "You go do that."

Jason: "We don't want either of them getting the hose without it." Jason winked, running ahead to do just that.

Anna: "Hose?" Anna was very confused now, "Why do they need a hose?"

Raya: Raya just about fall over laughing at that, rolling her eyes and groaning at Jason's humor.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen