Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

9/26 Game: Thrill of the Hunt

Post by Starfish »

Wednesday, September 19

J: J sat in the rec room, on the floor in front of the TV with a large bowl of popcorn, a soda, and a movie in. He wrapped his blanket around him a bit tighter, feeling a little cold... or scared at the movie.

Pietro: Pietro frowned at his notes then looked up and turned a lamp on, when had it gotten that dark? There was also someone watching tv now. When had that happened. "What time is it?"

Bobby: Bobby flipped the channels. Seen it, seen it, ew... no House. If he wanted to see a doctor, he would have gone to McCoy already. "There's nothing on." His whine was slightly more nasal than usual as he handed the remote to Lorna in bed beside him.

Ronnie: Ronnie was asleep in her room, spread eagled across the bed on her back, mouth open and snoreing loudly enough to be heard a few rooms down.

DrMcCoy: Ah, a quiet night. Hank sipped his tea, pushing his glasses higher on his nose and dropping his magazine in the process. "Oh, stars and garters!"

Ronnie: ".... Gnaaaaaaaaaaark-gnoc-gnoc-gnoc ...... gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaark ....."

Lorna: "Bwah?" Lorna sat up a bit, having half drifted off. "Oh, right. Yeah." Okay, so she wasn't quite aware of her surroundings at the moment but a cold would do that to a person. "Oh well, guess it'll make it easier to sleep."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah had scaled the ivy on the side of the school. She'd been following Mayhem's trail all evening. His trail finally lead her to the roof. "Mayhem?" she called, stepping onto the roof. "May, I know you're here."

Bobby: "Mmm." He sniffed and took the remote back, flipping channels again. "Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me."

J: J checked his watch quickly, "Um... Little after midnight..." He grabbed a handfull of popcorn and tossed it in his mouth.

Lorna: "mm, Okay then, I can sleep and you can watch for clowns." Lorna hacked. "Constant vigilance!"

Mayhem: Mayhem looked up sharply at the voice and skittered into his crouch, moving back further into the shadows, hand over his nose again. Oh gods...why'd she followed him?

Bobby: He nodded, absently patting her arm, because that would help her hacking... somehow.

Ronnie: "Gnoc .... gnoc-gnaaaaaaaaaaark ....."

Pietro: "Really?" Wow, "Huh..." He got up, "I should eat...." He headed into the kitchen.

J: "I have pop.... nevermind..." He turned back to his movie.

Selene: Selene had already worked her way through half of the fridge's contents. She pulled out one thing after the other, gave it a long, wary look, before deciding whether it would go on the "maybe" or on the "yucky" stack.

Wade: Wade stopped in the middle of what he was doing, looking at Pietro coming into the kitchen, and Wade was standng there with whipped cream and peanutbutter on his face. "Can I help you?"

Hepzibah: "Mayhem, please come out. You can't hide up here forever, you know..." She tried to coax him out of hiding.

Selene: When someone walked in, she'd briefly lift her head out of the fridge. "Evening," she said, waving quickly at Peitro before turning back to her spelunking.

Lorna_: "Thanks." She leaned back against the pillow, sprawling out slightly. "I think in the morning I'm going to beg more drugs off of the good doctor."

Mayhem: Mayhem's tail flicked. "...Can try though." He said finally, wiping his nose. "Why're you up here?"

Bobby: "Oooh, save some for me?" He turned on the puppy dog eyes, only slightly watery.

Hepzibah: She stopped a comfortable distance from him and crouched down. "To talk to you." She picked up a leaf up off the roof and studied it. It was dark, but she could see it easily with her eyes.

Lorna_: "Don't worry, I'll share my drugs...I think it's in the wedding vowels anyway. 'For sicker give pills"

Pietro: Pietro stared for a moment at Wade, deciding not to ask about the cream and peanut butter for the sake of his sanity, "Er... any chicken in there, Selene?"

J: J watched and cringed as one of the zombies bit into Phil as they pilled into the car. "Gah... Soo much blood... Why don't they use a golf club or something..."

Bobby: "Vowels? Like ay, ee, eye, oh, you?" Thinking about that made his head hurt though, or maybe that was the surprise sneeze. "Ack! Sorry!"

Lorna_: "...vows." Lorna hacked sheepishly. "I can't think or talk."

Selene: "Give me a second," Selene called back from the depths of the kitchen appliance. "I'm advancing in on the tasty treasure, it seems." She rummaged around in the stuffed fridge, before finding something that looked promising. "I believe you're in luck." Pulling out a whole chicken, she held it up in the air by one of its legs.

Mayhem: Mayhem shifted back a little, easily able to pick her out, the colours bright against the black-and-white. "I tried to kill y', Hepzibah. I'm not safe to be around..." He sniffed, catching her scent, but whether it was because of the depression or because he was wise to it now it didn't make him react.

Kraven: ((Kraven danced through the mansion in his pink and frilly tutu. What a lovely night it was.))

Kraven: ((Lovely...to kill!))

DrMcCoy: After inserting all the cards back into his magazine, his tea was cold. Hank got out of the overstuffed chair in his office and moseyed to the lab to turn on his burner.

Hepzibah: "Then don't you think that kind of makes us even, May?" She looked over at him, looking at the scars on his face.

Selene: "It looks large enough to share it, don't you think?" Selene freed herself from the fridge and stood, turning to look at Pietro. "We'd just need some fiery spices and intriguing stuffing, then we'd be good to roast it." She held the chicken by its legs, waggling the dead bird a bit in her hands. "Perfect for a night ravaged by the munchies."

Pietro: "Er... yeah..." Pietro scratched his head, "I was kind of hoping for some that was already cooked, I'm hungry now." He peered at the piles of food selene had acquired.

Wade: Wade ate the sweetness from his own face with a spoon, "Well, I could share some of mine, you want a cheek or a chin?"

Selene: "Whatever," Selene replied and stuffed the chicken back where she found it. "I'm not fussy tonight." After hauling some of the salvaged food into the fridge again, she put the rest on the kitchen table. "We should have some leftovers of varying degrees of edibility here."

Pietro: Pietro blinked at Wade, "I'm never coming in here this late again. I've walked into the twilight zone."

Mayhem: Mayhem shook his head, not meeting her eyes, shifting nervously. "You only got my face. Hepzi, I-I...what I did was worse...way worse." He sniffed again, trying to ignore the sting in his eyes. "I-I'm so sorry...I don't want to hurt you..."

Selene: "Twilight kitchen, to be exact," Selene corrected him, turning to give Pietro a wry smile. "Here's some leek. How about some yoghurt with that?"

Pietro: "Er... no thanks..." He located some roast chicken and picked it up and grabbed some salad items. A sandwich would do.

Hepzibah: "I know May. If anyone here understands what you're going through, I do." She edged a bit closer. "It's like having an animal inside you." She crumpled up the leaf and looked back at the fellow feline mutant. "And you're constantly fighting it for control."

Selene: "Your call," Selene commented and began to nibble on the leek, while turning to shove the rest of the food back into the fridge. "What are you doing up and about? Suffering from the dreaded late-night munchies, as well?"

J: J bust out laughing as the group on the TV mimiced the zombies to sneak into the pub. "Why... why the pub... should have gone with his ex... such a better plan... Banking it all on the rifle working..."

Bobby: Bobby found a cartoon he hadn't seen since he was ten and put down the remote. Ooooh.

Mayhem: Mayhem sniffed, shaking his hair out of his eyes. "I-I don't do this. I'm not like this. I don't hurt people! Especially not friends...a-and...oh gods, what I did was unforgivable, Hepz."

Pietro: "Oh no, I don't really sleep much." Pietro replied, "Mutation..." He put his sandwich together, sliced it in half and took a bite. "Brain won't switch off without a kick from a box of pills."

Wade: Wade completed ninety-nine percent of his facial snack, only leaving some bits of peanutbutter and whipped cream stuck on him. He looked at the other two, "Do I have something on my face?"

Bobby: ((BOOOOOOOM-CRASH-VROOM-EEEEEAAAAGGGHHHA!!!!!!!))

Lorna_: "....what the fuck was that?"

Wade: "I didn't do it!"

Pietro: Pietro dropped the plate, "Woah! what was that?!"

Hepzibah: Hepz was about to answer with an enourmous explosion rocked the school. "What the Hell was that?!" She sprang into a crouch.

Selene: Selene nibbled the leek.

J: J jumped to his feet, still clutching the blanket, "Wha... That wasn't in the movie..." He turned to hear where the closest explosion came from.

Bobby: "Ugggggh. I dunno. One of the ferals jump through a window again?"

Mayhem: Mayhem jumped violently at the noise, a surprised, angered snarl escaping at it as his tail whipped, instantly moving to protect Hepzibah from the unseen threat.

Ronnie: Ronnie awoke instantly and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor in a defensive crouch and took in the whole room quickly, "The fuck?"

J: He dropped the blanket, realizing he was still holding it like a security blankie, and ran towards the front door. Turning the corner to see Professor Forge crucified to the front of a porche, smashed into the wall.

DrMcCoy: The upper floor of the mansion seemed to rock, and Hank looked up at the ceiling as alarms started blaring. Leaving his tea on the burner, he sprinted for the stairs, his houseshoes making a flapping sound against the floor.

Selene: She looked back and forth between Pietro and Wade. "Sounded like something breaking," Selene said, stepping over to the window to peer outside.

Hepzibah: Her tail ticked madly. "Downstairs May! Quick!!" She sprang towards the roof's edge.

Pietro: "Yeah.." Pietro looked down at the smashed plate then back up at Selene and Wade, "We should probably find out what that was...."

Lorna_: "It was loud enough for all of them to be jumping through seperate windows." Lorna complained, turning over and trying to drift back to half-sleep.

Mayhem: Mayhem didn't reply, ears plastered to the side of his skull as he leapt after Hepzibah, following her quickly. There was a burning smell, like tyre-rubber as they descended to the ground.

Selene: Selene leaned over the counter, trying to see anything outside in the dark. There was suspiciously much light coming from the mansion's front. She tossed the half eaten leek into the sink and bounded towards the door. "I think that was a crashed car," she called over her shoulder. Maybe they had gotten an express delivery.

Bobby: He'd forgotten how great Wile E Coyote really was. "Maybe we should check then." He nudged her, then snuggled down into the blankets.

Lorna_: "Who's turn is it?" Lorna mumbled half-heartedly.

J: "OhmyGod..." He slid to a stop, and looked at the destruction. "What... What should..." He screwed up his courage, "Gotta help him..." He ran over to the car and tried to push it away from the wall with little success.

Pietro: "Crashed car?" Pietro followed her to the source of the noise.

Bobby: "Yours, babe." Sounded good anyways.

Wade: "Oh goody, express delivery!" Wade said what half of the others in the kitchen were probably thinking.

Hepzibah: Leaping the last few stories to the ground, she stared open mouthed at the destroyed front door and looked over at May. Then she raced up the stairs.

Ronnie: " .... Mmmmrrrrrrr .... probably someone fuckin' about ..." Ronnie muttered after a moment, making to climb back into bed.

DrMcCoy: Hank was panting by the time he'd made it to the top of the stairs, but he couldn't stop. He ran for the front door and took in the destruction. "By all that's holy! Forge!"

Selene: "Yes," Selene replied, heading down the hallway. "Perhaps a very eager overnight express delivery service who had been a little too liberal with the dope." She stopped in her tracks when she turned the corner and saw the mess inside the main hall.

Pietro: Pietro skidded to a halt, "Oh God..."

Mayhem: Mayhem pulled up short, the scents painting an unhappy picture. He followed Hepzibah. "Let me." He muttered, taking hold of the back of the car. "Ready to get him?"

Wade: "...huh." Wade said.

J: "Professor!... Professor!" He jumped up on the car, and pulled futilely at the ropes holding him to the car. "I can't get him untied!" He looked down at Forge, his was broken and bloody, one hand blown completely apart and shrapnel sticking out of parts of his body.

Hepzibah: Hepz nodded, her claws slicing through the ropes holding Forge. "come on J, help me get him off here."

DrMcCoy: Hank didn't know where to start. His friend was... pulp. "Don't move him!" He waded into the wreckage. "You could do him even more damage."

Selene: Selene stood in the middle of the hallway, her frame seemingly frozen in place, and stared at the wreckage at the mansion's front entrance.

Lorna_: "Damnit." Lorna mumbled, sitting up and throwing some shoes and her robe on. "I'll be back. Enjoy Wile E." Lorna shuffled around until she remembered she could fly and that was easier than walking.

J: "Wait... is that.... a bomb..." He looked at the device strapped to his chest. Blinking lights and wires running all over.

Bobby: "Mmmkay. Have fun." He smiled a little and turned up the TV.

Mayhem: Mayhem tried to block out the smell of blood, but it was about all he could smell. He stepped back, letting go of the car at McCoy's words, hand pressing against his nose, unable to take his eyes off the teacher on the front. Oh gods. Oh gods. Not now.

Pietro: Pietro just stared, utterly horrified at the scene before him and then he heard the word 'bomb'. "what?"

Hepzibah: "Is he dead, McCoy?" Hepz asked, then her ears went flat against her head. "Oh shit..."

Lorna_: "What's goi- Oh..." Lorna's jaw just fell open, no idea what to say at all.

DrMcCoy: "Almost... certainly." He barely felt a pulse. It flickered alarmingly.

Kraven: Kraven hurried through the bushes, always half an eye to the well-lit entrance of the mansion. The feeling of leather on his legs felt unfamiliar, but there couldd be direct confrontation tonight, and he couldn't risk anybody exploiting his weakness as a man.

Mayhem: Mayhem shook his head at Hepzibah, whining slightly, hunkering down into a crouch beside her. He struggled to work through the instincts, but it was like holding water.

DrMcCoy: But a bomb? He tore his eyes from what was left of Forge's face. Good God, where was his tongue? "Can you defuse that? Anyone?"

Selene: Selene blinked a few times as she slowly managed to pull herself out of her trance. She stepped across the room to where the others were already gathered around the wrecked car and the bloody body of what looked like Professor Forge.

Wade: Wade lifted his hands, "Whoa, don't look at me, I'm still learning how roman candles work."

J: J pulled the cover off the bomb... "I... Don't know how to work on bombs..." His power surged and went into Forge, ripping information from his mind looking for how to stop the bomb. "I've got it..."

Pietro: Difuse a bomb? Was he kidding?

Hepzibah: "No, I must have been asbent during bomg diffusing day!!" Hepz snarled.

Kraven: The spear on the other hand felt quite familiar. It was the next best thing to killing his prey with claws and teeth, something mother nature sadly had denied him.

Selene: "A bomb," Selene repeated with a questionig voice, leaning in to take a closer look at the mayhem. "Shall I try my hand at it?"

DrMcCoy: Hank had looked over at Lorna before the new boy said he had it. "Excellent!"

Mayhem: "I don't - I don't..." Mayhem shifted, trying hard not to just turn and bolt out of the blasted-open doors.

Wade: "Hang on, excellent that Selene gives it a shot, or excellent that the letter J can do it?" Wade asked.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah stepped back, petting Mayhem a bit. "Let them work, May..."

J: He went to work quickly on it, ripping the cover off. "You guys get back... Just in case..." His fingers traced the wires as he thought with his new info on how to do it.

Wade: Wade took one step back.

Kraven: Everything was well prepared...he patted his pouches absentmindedly. Everything was put in motion. Tonight there would be blood...

Lorna_: "I'll bubble while you work." Lorna said, still sounding not quite there but putting the shield around it like she said but still letting J have his hands in there to work.

Mayhem: Mayhem didn't need to be told twice, skittering backwards, away from the car, staying in his protective crouch, ears well back and tail whipping crazily.

Pietro: Pietro hovered in indecision. He didn't want to run. But he didn't really want to be blown up either.

DrMcCoy: "I need my bag... I need an entire trauma center." Hank didn't move back, still trying to assess his friend's condition. He couldn't even begin to determine the most serious injury.

Selene: Selene let her gaze wander across the wreckage and the other students standing around it. Her eyes then fixed on Forge's face, her own head tilted to the side. "He's dying," she said, in a strange tone of voice located somewhere between surprise and curiosity. "His life is fading. I can feel it."

Lorna_: "Pietro, could you?" It might as well be the fastest person to get the bag after all.

Wade: Wade leaned to the side t oget a better look at everything. He just could not stop staring at the R rated violence on the car's hood.

Pietro: "Could I...? Oh! The bag! Gotcha." He dashed off to the medlab as fast as he could, for the first time crossing the sound barrier (though he didn't know that). He picked up the bag, and brought it back. Only gone mere moments.

Mayhem: Mayhem moved closer to the doors, torn between the very strong instinct to run and the weakening resolve to stick with his friends.

Hepzibah: The smell of blood and violence invaded Hepzibah's nose. It couldn't be doing May in good either, especially considering the last few days. "Come on May, let's give them some more room..." she backed up with him.

Selene: Selene completely ignored the wreckage surrounding her, or J working on the bomb right by her side. All of that had comepletely slipped from her mind by then. Instead, she crouched down next to Forge, her gaze firmly fixated on his injured form.

DrMcCoy: Hank felt the bag shoved into his hands and fumbled with it. Selene was right, he was afraid.

J: "I got it..." He reached for one of the wires, and said a quick prayer in his head. "Everyone clear? Not sure if this will work...." He pulled the wire off and breathed a sigh of relief, then he heard a click and a tick and then it blew to pieces, instantly vaporizing the professor.

Kraven: He violently sucked in the fresh air through his nostrils. It smelled of water, wet soil, energized...excellent. The weather forecast had been right, and he had done well to chose this night. The rain was comming...

Pietro: Pietro heard the click and reacted purely on instinct, seeming to teleport from one spot to another as the bomb strapped to Forge exploded.

DrMcCoy: Hank hadn't even had time to move back, hadn't even heard the boy's warning. His vision darkened and he crumpled into the wreckage.

J: J freaked as peices of his teacher and car slammed into the field Lorna has put up around him. "Oh..." He froze in place, too scared to move or even think.

Mayhem: Mayhem grabbed Hepzibah and pulled her down, yowling as hot metal hit him, burying into his back - instead of Hepzibah. He crumpled, the pain excrutiating as he felt his body try to heal around them.

Ronnie: Ronnie had just started to doze off when a second explosion shook the school, "What the FUCK people!?" she shrieked, sitting bolt upright.

Ronnie: She sat in the dark for a moment ... there were more explosion now ... she very much doubted that someone was just playing silly buggers as her dad would have said ...

Hepzibah: Hepzibah barely had time to scream before everything exploded into a blinding nightmare. She felt herself being being pulled down and heard Mayhem roar in pain.

Pietro: Pietro managed to outrun the explosion, he slid to a stop and looked back. "J?!"

Wade: Wade pulled a face, which by coincidence also got pulled to bits as pieces from the bomb tore through him. "Arghk!" Arghk? That's the best you could come up with? Hey, hard to say something snappy with metal going through you.

Selene: Selene had put her hand on Forge's chest, almost by instinct, feeling the lifeforce underneath the blood and torn skin. Then it faded, tearing free from the destroyed body. It flowed through Selene as his life passed away. Completely lost in the sensation, she barely registered the fiery explosion around her.

Lorna_: "Dr. McCoy!" Lorna let the shield down, hoping to God that there wasn't some other bomb in reserve or something, and hurried to him. "I...I'm going to float him down to the medlab. I'll be back but figure out what you can."

J: J gasped for breath, not even reallizing he had been screaming, still frozen in terror and coverd in the blood of the fallen professor.

Mayhem: Mayhem whimpered as he shifted off Hepzibah, shaking his head dazedly, blood plastered in his hair and face. He could feel it all over his back and side, and his fingers found the edge of razor-sharp metal in his side. He crouched, barely feeling the pain of wounds reopening.

Pietro: Pietro hurried back to the wrekage, putting a hand on J's shoulder, "J? are you alright?"

Ronnie: She hopped off the bed and pulled out the suitcase of random clothes and grabbing one of the knives she'd put in there to deter would be snoopers. As she stood her skin rippled oddly in the dim light and when she opened the door she was fully clothed.

Mayhem: His ears flicked back at the explosions, each one making him twitch hard, growling. He had to get out of here. Too dangerous. Runandhide!!

Ronnie: If some shit was going down there was safety in numbers ... she needed to find the others ...

Kraven: "Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy," he mumbled to himself as he heard the explosion. They were scattered now, and they were weak. They were just right...

J: He shook, and almost jumped out of his skin again as someone touched him. "What!?... Oh... Yeah... I'm alive.. I wasn't .... I mean... Yes... I am fine..." He looked down at his own body covered with blood.... "I don't think any of this is mine..."

Selene: Lorna's shield had protected her from the worst of the explosion, but still she has been tossed back into the wreckage. Her senses were completely overloaded, as she could see nothing but bright light and heard only a loud, ringing noise.

Pietro: Pietro nodded, "Right... Good... Come on, let's regroup..." He looked over at where Selene had landed, "Sel?"

Wade: "Aaaughibbrgubugburgle" Wade gurgled where he fell on his back and twitchingwith his fingers.

Hepzibah: "Oh God, Mayhem..." Hepzibah looked him over. He looked liked a nightmare brought to life - covered in blood with metal protruding everwhere. "May, can you hear me?" She reached out, but didn't touch him.

Selene: Selene didn't register Pietro standing over her at first, but eventually his shape appeared in front of the painful whiteness that took up most of her vision. A few moments later she could even hear his voice. Selene didn't say anything in response, merely blinking up at the boy.

Wade: ((http://www.owlboy.com/wowwiki/mMurlocAggroB.mp3 in case you want to hear how Wade sounded.))

Pietro: "Selene, are you alright?" He held his hand out to her.

Mayhem: Mayhem flinched at the hand and then leant forward and sniffed it, purring when he realised the blood on Hepzi wasn't hers. He couldn't quite catch what she said, looking behind him at the wreckage. He turned slightly, fangs bared in a growl as he backed away from it.

Selene: Selene tried to piece the erratic mess that was her mind back together. She blinked a few more times, her vision finally clearing, and shook her head as the ringing noise slowly subsided and her sense of balance returned. The room even seemed to stop spinning. She took the offered hand.

Ronnie: "Holy merry fuck on a pogo stick!" Ronnie appeared on the top of the stairs, looking down at the carnage below, "What the hell!?" She stood rooted to the spot, her nose wrinked at the smell of cooking meat ... she really didn't want to go down there ...

Wade: Wade swallowed a couple times, then tried again, "kest..kello..k...kh...hell...o...hello, okay, throat's cleared, now for the rest, show me working solar plexes!"

Pietro: Pietro looked up at the sound as he pulled Selene to her feet then looked round to see where Wade, Mayhem and Hepzibah were. Please let her be okay....

Selene: "I'll be fine," she said, sitting up. The explosion had torn her clothes, with shrapnel cutting into her skin here and there. The small cuts healed fast, however. Nothing worse seemed to have happened to her. "Thanks to Lorna, I presume."

Wade: Wade wiggled four fingers as he waved from his spot on the floor as Pietro looked past him, then back at him.

Pietro: "Lucky." Pietro told Selene, with a small smile, "Wade, you alright?"

Wade: Wade held up half a thumb as a thumbsup, "Right as rain."

Hepzibah: Shakily, Hepz stood up. She looked around. "Is everyone all right?"

Pietro: ".... Lovely..." Pietro shook his head, then visibly relaxed, Hepz! "Yeah... think so..." he replied, "Little dazed...."

Mayhem: Mayhem backed away, tail whipping side to side, still growling, though starting to calm a little as it seemed nothing else was going to blow up.

Ronnie: Nope ... she was definetly going to stay up here for now ... yep, only she was going to look out past all the mess incase there was anything outside the grounds ... good plan.

J: "I.. Yeah.. I am uninjured..." He finally walked away from the wreckage. "I ... I don't feel so good..." He made it a few steps out the front door and leaned over, and threw up.

Selene: Selene was busy enough trying to keep her balance, so she slowly swayed over to the nearest wall and supported herself on a protruding piece of metal and concrete. "About time we got some warfare on our own soil," she remarked, chuckling to herself. "It's not fait that only all the others get their share of the fun."

Hepzibah: She gave a relieved smile to Pietro. He was all right anyway...and Wade, well Wade as never all right. Poor J - she watched him throw up. She turned her attention back to Mayhem. "Come on May, you have to get it together. We have to get you to the Medlab."

Pietro: Pietro stood looking between Selene and J then looked back up at Ronnie, "You alright up there?"

Lorna: Lorna floated back to them, trying to collect herself but was not really doing all that well about it. "Anyone else injured?"

Selene: A wry grin appeared on her face when more explosion could be heard. They were farther away this time around. "I guess that's not good," she said, still holding on to the metal bar, still chuckling humourlessly.

Mayhem: Mayhem backed away on all fours, eyeing up Hepzibah, not comprehending what she was saying. He just knew getting out of here seemed a very, very good idea right about now, away from the smells and the noise so he could lick his wounds and get his head together. Nowhere was safe, not here.

Hepzibah: "I'm..I'm all right." Hepzibah answered Lorna. "Mayhem's hurt though."

Kraven: Kraven kept observing the group as well as he could from outside. They had stood together longer than he had thought...But it didn't matter, in the end he would get his prey.

Selene: Selene brushed strands of hair out of her face. Ash and soot clung to it. She let go of the beam she was holding on to when she felt steady enough, taking a few steps through the room. Small fires had started here and there, with some of them them growing.

Wade: Wade finally pushed himself to sit up, "Oh hey, would you look at that, my meat is almost back to normal." He said and started picking at bits of metal slowing his healing.

Hepzibah: The sound of thunder rolling in the distance made Hepzibah's ears twitch. As if this night couldn't possibly get any worse...

Lorna: Lorna looked to Mayhem, not sure if trying to lift him to take him to the lab would be the best thing in the world.

Pietro: Pietro watched Wade pulling the bits of metal out of himself, thinking maybe May should be doing the same. He looked over the mess in the hall, eyes wandering over the debris and the blood. This couldn't be happening.

Ronnie: The rain was falling into the room from the smashed door, swirling what she really hoped was animal bits across the floor ... she could see the small fires outside but ... eheh ... someone a bit hardier and more stupid then her could go check that out.

J: J finished emptying himself in the rain, jumping a bit as he saw lightening strike in the distance. He ran back in a tried to wipe the water from his sleaves, and watching the blood adn water mix, turning his white dress shirt pink.

Selene: Selene looked around the room. The light was out, destroyed by the blast. The fires were illuminating the scene more then enough, however. She spotted Mayhem across the room, precariously close to a curtain that had cought fire. "You should get away from there," she said, stepping over to him as she picked up a loose metal bar to poke at the curtain.

Mayhem: He flinched at the new voice and the sudden movement towards him, a high, panicked snarl coming from him as he swiped at the faceless person. Then, with no further warning, he turned and bolted towards the woods, ignoring the hard rain in favour of the promising cover.

*** Bobby has signed off IRC (Ping timeout: 121 seconds).

Pietro: Pietro gave a yell of surprise at Mayhem's sudden outburst. As if they needed more violence! He watched him run off to the trees, "What the hell was that?!"

Kraven: When the first droplets of rain hit his bare chest, a small smile appeared on the face of the hunter. The hunt was on...

Hepzibah: "May!! No!!" She bolted after him, stopping a few yards away. The rain drenched her in minutes as she watched him bolt.

Selene: Selene leaned back to dodge Mayhem's swipe, blinking at his sudde reaction. "You're welcome..." she said with a tightly clenched jaw. "Always a pleasure to safe people from fiery deaths and get clawed in thanks." She used the metal bar to tear the burning curtain off the wall and toss it out into the rain.

Pietro: Pietro moved to follow Hepzibah, he wasn't letting her out of his sight.

Ronnie: "Anyone going after them then? Any volunteers?" Ronnie called from the top of the stairs.

Selene: "Apparently everyone except us," Selene called back to Ronnie, turning to look at the other girl.

Kraven: Ah, finally. He started to sneak after the group of the cat-like girl and the other boy first, barely outside their area of perception.

Mayhem: Mayhem whimpered as he ran, paying the jagged metal in his back no mind as he got to the trees, barely slowing, skidding and jerking into another direction as another explosion went off. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going, slipping on the wet leaves as the storm hit in earnest.

Wade: Wade tried standing, then fell back as he sucked in a yelp. "Ah, okay, so apparently you can't stand with knee bling." he said and pulled at a shard of metal from his leg.

Selene: The sprinklers came on, drenching the inside of the front hall in water. The fires were quickly put out, which in turn let the room become a lot darker. "Lovely," she commented.

J: J made it way over to Wade, carefully steping through the wreakage and rubble. He held out his hand, "Hey.. Need a hand up?..."

Pietro: "Hepz?" Pietro called to her, "Is there anyway you can find May in this?" he was drenched from head to toe and more than a little bit cold. But he wasn't going back inside without her.

Selene: "We should go somewhere else," Selene told the others as she made her way across the room. She looked between J, Wade, and Ronnie. "Somewhere with less water and more light."

Hepzibah: "Already on it..." She answered and dropped to all fours, racing across the lawn, following Mayhem's trail that was already being washed away in the downpour.

Wade: "J, J, J, my new favorite letter of the alphabet," Wade said grabbing J's hand and pulled himself to stand. He took a couple experimental steps hwere he stood, "Seem to be working." he looked down at his legs.

Ronnie: Ronnie shook water droplets from her hair, at least the sprinklers were dampening the smell, "Fine by me, then maybe someone could tell me what the fuck happaned here?"

J: "That is... Good..." He walked with him over to where Selene and Ronnie were, "Is it a good idea to split up like this..."

Mayhem: Running in a blind panic wasn't a good idea even when you don't have random explosions to dodge. Mayhem didn't even notice the difference in the ground until the pit opened up beneath him, a strangled 'hrk' escaping as he landed on the spikes at the bottom. His hands immediately wrapped around the one through his chest, violently choking as blood ran from his mouth and nose.

Pietro: Pietro kept up with her easily, trying to keep an eye on his surroundings as they went.

Kraven: Now, only to get his first prey without the meddler in the way...

Ronnie: Ronnie gestured for the other three to come up the stairs where she was standing.

Ronnie: They could come to her, no way was she wading through detritus.

J: J climbed up the stairs and rubble, stopping half way to offer help to any others coming. "You guys got it?"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah skitted through the trees, May's scent all but gone when the scent of something frightening reach her. Blood. "Mayhem!" she yelled.

Mayhem: There was a sudden flash of lightning, and Mayhem suddenly caught sight of something that made all the panic drain as a cold shiver ran over him. Written at the bottom of the pit, now spattered with a lot of his blood, were the words 'The Power of Christ Compels You'.

Selene: "Professor Forge blew up" Selene replied and headed over to the stairs. "And I doubt it was one of his experiments this time."

Pietro: Pietro caught her panic, "Hepz, what's wrong?!"

Mayhem: He whimpered, struggling, trying to push himself off the four or five stakes that were pinning him, but the wood was too slippery with rain and blood to do much more then slide further down them. He barely heard his name being called over the thunder, trying to yell back but coughing up more blood instead.

Ronnie: Ronnie looked blankly at the three other students for a moment, " ... I see, and there was me hoping someone had just blown up a pig ..." she said dully, "Come on, we should ... check on the others or something?"

Selene: Selene stopped, standing on the stairway, and turned to look at the large hole in the wall that used to be the mansion's front door. Aside from the thunder in the distance, she could hear even more explosions somewhere out in the darkness. "Apparently it's far from over," she said, taking a deep breath.

Hepzibah: She dug her claws into the ground and stopped just short of the pit. Wordless with shock, she stared down into it. More explosions could be heard all over the grounds.

Selene: "I'm not sure if the others out there are alright," she continued, trying to pick up any signs of them with her psychic senses. But the outside seemed to be one big chaos; not only for normal senses.

Pietro: Pietro flinched at every explosion as he slowed to a stop by Hepz, "Mayhem!" He tried to look for a way down to help him.

Ronnie: Ronnie snorted dismissivly, tossing her knife from hand to hand distractedly, "Well you can go out and look for 'em, anyone else for holing up in the DR till this is over? That think can suvive a nuke strike right?"

Kraven: Ah, one of them had found one of the pits he had prepared especially for tonight. He poked his head out of the bushes to see witch one it was.

Ronnie: She was fond of Mayhem and all, but looking after number one and all, plus he healed, she didn't, not from anything serious.

Mayhem: Mayhem closed his eyes, the pain elsewhere as he choked, heaving in air through the lung that didn't have a bit of wood through it. Icy cold calmness had replaced the hot feral panic as he choked and coughed.

J: "Yeah... The DR. That's where they said to go in case of emergencies... I bet the other students are there already..." He agreed

Hepzibah: Hepz jumped into the pit, easily avoiding the spikes with her mutant agility. "Help me get him out of here."

Pietro: Pietro had no idea how to get in there without adding to the chaos, "How? I'll never get out again...." It was too deep for him to jump.

Wade: "....So in case of danger, go to the room called Danger?" Wade asked to make sure. "Makes sense to me."

J: "Yeah... total sense..." He shook his head as he turned and made his way down the hallways towards the DR. "Lets try to stick together..."

Selene: "I'm not sure about nukes, but we know the DR is zombie-proof," Selene told the others. "Hiding there is the recommended course of action if the outside seems unsafe."

Hepzibah: She lifted one leg off of a spike that had penetrated straight through his thigh. "I'll help him off these - you get ready to help him out. "May? Mayhem listen to me...you have to help us here..." She only hoped he could hear her.

Ronnie: "Zombie-proof? Riiiiiiight, anyways, let's make a move, can we get down there without having to go past that lot?" She nodded towards the carnage.

Pietro: Pietro nodded, chewing a lip and feeling utterly helpless as he watched her helping Mayhem.

Mayhem: Mayhem nodded, the spike through his chest not stopping the moan of pain as he panted harshly. How had he not passed out yet? He choked as the movements jarred the spikes in his chest and back.

Selene: "We do not know the extent of the damage, however," Selene continued, leading the others around a corner into an intact hallway. "There was more than one explosion. Others might be injured. And for some reason I can't sense anyone."

J: "This way..." He waved from down the hall as they came into view again, "The other hall has collapsed."

Selene: "I know it's unusal for me to be the altruistic one, but don't you think they'd appreciate it if we checked on the other rooms to see if anyone needs help getting to the DR?" Selene looked between the others.

Hepzibah: Carefully, using all her strength, she pushed him off the spikes. The hole in his leg was already healing, that was good. The rain and mud in the pit was gathering into a sloshy mess as she tried to keep from falling.

Ronnie: Ronnie shrugged and followed Selene down the hallway, glancing back over her shoulder every couple of seconds ... just incase ... still tossing the knife.

J: "I... Yes... That makes sense..." He stopped, and started to bang on each door they passed. "Wake up everyone!!! Head to the DR As Fast As Possible!"

Selene: "And I assure you I merely suggest this because I might depend on their help sometime in the future," Selene explained. They reached the elevator. Punching the buttons a few times revealed that it was quite dead.

Mayhem: Mayhem gripped the spikes, pushing himself off as she pulled, rolling into the mud at the bottom. He turned, pushing himself onto hands and knees and choking on blood even as he healed. "O-oh gooods..."

Ronnie: "Fuck? No emergency stairs?" Ronnie muttered.

J: "There is a stair case back by the kitchen..." He offered, "And the one we came up..." He looked down the hall. "I'll check and see if there are anymore people down this way..."

Wade: "Aren't those in the kitchen? Or near the kitchen? Or does those stairs lead to the expansive wine selection?" Wade added.

Hepzibah: "Come on, May. You got to stand up, we have to get back to the school. It's not...it's not safe out here." She looked up at Pietro who was staring down at them. "Get ready to help him."

Pietro: Pietro looked to the sky in silent 'thank you' as Mayhem spoke and started to get up. As he dropped his gaze he saw something. It was hard to be sure in all the rain but.... "Hang on.... I think I see something..."

Ronnie: "Lead the way in the case," Ronnie nodded, making gestures that the other sleepy students should follow them.

Selene: "Yes, that's true," Selene agreed. "They're near the kitchen. Anfd if this place had an extensice wine selection, I'd know it by now." They headed back towards the kitchen. "Let's hope the staircase didn't collapse."

Wade: "To the batkitchen!" Wade announced.

Kraven: Damnit...His curiousity had gotten the better of him. The boy...the fast one, had seen him. Well, at least the ground was unfavourable for his so-called "powers".

Kraven: Kraven jumped out of the bushes, barely making a sound, and hurried towards his prey, the spear readied...

J: J banged on the rest of the doors down the hall and around the corner, yelling as he went, waking up a few of the students that hadn't bothered to get up durring the explosions. He led them back to the group as they started towards the kitchen.

Mayhem: Mayhem nodded, somewhere between panic, rage and fear as he pushed himself to his feet, the last of his skin and muscle knitting together. "The power of Christ compels me? Fuck that, knew there was a reason I hated Christianity." He spat out more blood, shaking his head to clear it and looking up at Pietro. "You...both shouldn't have helped me..." He felt...weird. Out of it.

Pietro: "Who's there?" Pietro took a step away from the pit and towards the shape. Then swore. Dodging the spear easily because of his mutation.

Mayhem: "Pietro?"

Hepzibah: "Hmm....Jewish myself..." Hepz noted idly, trying to make conversation. "Pietro?! What's going on up there??"

Kraven: The boy had dodged...good. The hunter seemingly attempted another attack, which again was being dodged, and then just kept on going into the underwood. Only had to lure him to THAT place...

Pietro: "He's here!!" Pietro yelled, trying to dodge the insane guy's attacks and get a hold on him at the same time. Then he ran off, "I'm going to follow him!" He yelled back to Hepz and May, they'd look after eachother.

Mayhem: Mayhem regarded the high walls of the pit, then Hepzibah. "Pietro! Wait!" Without waiting for permission, he grabbed the other feline. "Think you can reach the top if I lift you up?"

Hepzibah: "Pietro! No, don't split up!!" It was too late, her fellow white hair was long gone.

Ronnie: Once they'd reached the kitchen Ronnie looked around, "So where's these stairs then?"

Selene: Selene led the way back towards the kitchen. The second explosion had been forceful enough to blow the door out of its hinges and ruin some of the china and glasses. She walked past the kitchen entrance to the emergency staircase at the end of the hallway. "That's the way," she said, waving the others over to follow her.

Ronnie: "Handy," Ronnie muttered, sticking very sensibly to the middle of the cluster of students.

Hepzibah: The white cat smirked, crouched, then gracefully leapt out of the pit. "Being a cat does have it's advantages." She knelt and offered him her hand.

Kraven: A hurried shadow passed through the bushes as Kraven closed in to a small space under the woods he had cleared for this very confrontation. Then, standing under a tree, his spear readied in one hand, he waited...

J: J hung back, making sure everyone made it before bringing up the rear. He looked over his shoulder as he followed the trail of them all.

Pietro: Pietro followed the man but then he seemed to disappear, "What the hell...?" He stopped to listen, he couldn't have gotten that far.

Mayhem: Mayhem took the hand, clawing his way out of the pit and kneeling beside her. "Still learning abou' that." He muttered, not meeting her eyes. "Should we track him?"

Selene: Selene pulled the door open, barely registering the odd resistence she felt. Something clicked on the other side, and she still had enough time to frown before a powerful blast tore the metal door out of the wall, sending it flying right in Selene's face and the both of them back into the next wall.

Pietro: He heard a sound and turned. There he was. "You can't outrun me."

Ronnie: "JESUS FUCK!?" Ronnie shrieked, arms coming up to cover her face as she fell backwards along with the other students.

J: J turned back to the front as the blast knocked the group off their feet. He quickly scrambled back up and ran foward past the other dazed students. "Selene!!" He grabbed the door and pulled on it, not quite strong enough to budge it from where it was wedged into the wall.

Kraven: Instead of saying anything, he just motioned the hand that didn't hold the spear 'come here'. Then he got into a fighting stance, the spear-hand forwards, the other one backwards.

Ronnie: The minor cuts ont her arms healed almost instantly and she clambered to her feet, "She okay? Or we got another stiff on our hands?"

Pietro: Pietro paused, this was... different. But his father had had him cover self defense in his schooling.... He took the challenge, and ran towards him.

Kraven: He thrust the spear at his opponent, a futile effort, obviously, but he was eager to maintain his ground.

Hepzibah: Hepz nodded. "Yeah, lets find him." She pulled her wet hair out of her face and turned to Mayhem. "Can you walk?"

Selene: The ringing noise was back filling Selene's head, with the rest of the world having turned to black. Still, she could feel everything spinning around her. It took a while until the pain started. "Fuck..." she mumbled in between groans. Something heavy was lying on top of her. She started squirming as she tried to flail against whatever was it.

Pietro: Pietro dodged again, "You tried that already." He reminded his opponent then punched him hard in the chest.

J: He tugged once more and flipped the door over, freeing Selene. "I.. I don't think so.. But. Can you carry her? I... I am not strong enough...." He asked as he leaned against the wall.

Mayhem: Mayhem bounced to his feet in reply, only feeling faintly lightheaded. "I think I like this part of my mutation...though...the metal itches..."

Kraven: Kraven staggered a bit under the onslaught of an incredibly sped up punch, but then he got a hold of himself and...let go...

Ronnie: "Either that's she's got some pretty energeic nerves firing or she's still kicking," Ronnie muttered when she saw the movement behind the door, "One of you ignorent twats with super strength go help her, I can't." She ordered the other students who were standing about like lost sheep.

Kraven: The hand that had held a rope behind his back just a few moments ago appeared and, before his opponent could realize something was up, a dark net of strings silently fell unto both of them.

J: J watched as one of the guys picked her up, "Alright... we still need to get to hte DR.... Everyone... lets go... Pick a partner and help each other..." He said, thinking back to boy scouts. Not that he had ever been one, but he still had the memories.

Hepzibah: "Wish I had a healing factor..." She sighed, trying to pick up Pietro's scent. The rain had all but washed it away. "Can you catch his scent??"

Pietro: Pietro saw the movement, looked around quickly then let out a yell as a tangle of razorwire fell from above. It cut into his skin and tore his clothes, tangling him up. The more he tried to free himself, the more injuries he sustained. "Bastard!" He yelled, trying to see where his foe had gone.

Selene: The world returned to Selene's senses. Her hearing returned first, with the ringing subsiding after a while. She tried to open her eyes next, blinking a few times before squinting at what was around her. Her vision was blurred from the blood that ran from her forehead into her eyes.

Ronnie: "Tally-ho, anyone know the way ... and is bomb-proof enough to lead it?" Ronnie asked, looking past the blown up door.

Mayhem: Mayhem crouched, even going so far as to put his nose close to the ground. "Got it." He said finally, looking up - now that he had the scent and the colour, he could see the faint traces of burnt yellow against the monochrome. "Well, guess this makes it easier to see...he went tha' way." He pointed.

Kraven: Kraven ignored the cuts that appeared on his skin, as he moved closer to his prey, arms spread open. Then he closed them around the boy, unable to use his increased speed for fear of being cut to shreds by it. And he started to squeeze.

J: J took Ronnie's hand, demonstrating and started to make his way down the stairs. "I know the way... and I've already survived one..." He finished, muttering to himself. When he made it to the bottom of the stairs he saw the DR door off in the distance. "Just a bit farther guys!"

Hepzibah: "What was that??" She heard Peitro yell over the thunder. She followed Mayhem, wishing her sense of smell was as good as his.

Pietro: Pietro's eyes widened as he felt the arms close around him. He struggled and kicked but cried out again as the wire tangled around his legs and cut deep. He couldn't breathe!

Kraven: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death," he whispered into the boy's ear, while squeezing the life out of him. "...I fear no evil, for You are with me." Squeezing a bit tighter...

Selene: Selene shook her head and lifted a hand to wipe the blood out of her eyes. She was dangerously low on energy. She could feel that she had barely enough left to properly heal her wounds. Her heartbeat and breathing quickened.

Ronnie: Ronnie stiffened a bit at the unexpected contact and shook his hand off, "What is this? Pre-school?" She muttered, but sticking close to him regardless.

Mayhem: Mayhem's pace quickened at the yell, until he started to run. Please be alright... He'd never forgive himself if Pietro was hurt - the two were out here because of his stupid cowardice after all. It'd be his fault.

Pietro: Pietro felt himself growing weaker, his eyes getting heavy as his vision darkened, OhgodI'mgonnadie... He lost consciousness and went limp.

J: With the door in sight he heard a muffled explosion followed by a hissing sound. He looked around to see what had just blown, and saw green gas filtering in through the air vents. "Cover your mouths!!" He yelled before pulling his under shirt up to cover his own mouth and nose. He almost immediately started to feel weak and sluggish as he tried to make the last bit down the hall.

Kraven: The boy's struggles grew weaker under muscles that were used to choke the life out of living deer, until finally Kraven could let go. "Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever..." He lifted the net off them, still ignoring the cuts. And looked down on his prey.

Kraven: Not one to leave a trophy behind he lifted him up and over his shoulder, and started to wander towards the mansion...

Hepzibah: The rain was coming down in sheets as the two cats tracked their friend. "Where the Hell is he??" She called out over the storm, even her super keen eyes were having trouble seeing more than a few yards ahead. Whereever Pietro was, Hepz knew he wasn't alone.

Mayhem: "I don't know - the rain's playing shit with the colours!" The sheets of rain was turning his monochrome world into washes of grey, pulling all the scents away so that he couldn't even see the trees properly by their colours. Pietro's scent was still on the ground and the leaves the boy had brushed, burning against the greywash.

Ronnie: "It never ends!" Ronnie put her sleeve over her mouth ... but she didn't really feel any of the ill-effects that the others were showing ...

Hepzibah: Hepz stopped short at the sight of razor wire...smell of blood. Her lips curled up into a snarl. She caught his scent as well. "He's got Pietro..."

J: J started to black out as more of the gas made it's way into his body. He tripped as he ran, and pushed himself back to his feet against the wall. "Jus... Just.... A bit.... Farther...." He struggled forward.

Mayhem: Mayhem licked his lips at the smell of blood before pushing it to one side. "Let's catch up with him then." He murmured. They weren't far behind him, from the strength of the colours and scent.

Selene: Selene noticed that the air started to smell funny, shortly before she was dropped to the ground. She cursed as she landed on the hard floor, then struggled to get up on all fours again. The smell made her head spin, but even worse was that feeling of being both starved to death and being dehydrated at the same time.

Ronnie: Ronnie dropped her sleeve and looked around, "I'm fine ..." must be that instictive adaption she'd heard about, "quick, gimme your shirt, I'll see if I can block off the gas." Without waiting for an answer she started to pull J's shirt up.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah put her all into going after this monster that had attacked her home and taken her friend. She was barely even aware Mayhem was with her as she came back up on the school. She stopped and sniffed the air. "Where are are you, you bastard?"

J: J couldn't even fight to keep his clothing and fell back onto the floor as she took it. His head spinning he looked down at his body in shock, But... my shirt.... I need to wash it before you borrow it... " He thought or said at the same time.

Mayhem: Mayhem sniffed too, keeping close to Hepzibah. Like hell he was going to leave her alone now. He was not going to be a coward twice in one night. She was his goddamned friend, and so was Pietro.

Mayhem: He caught the scent again, splashed all over the walls up to the roof. "He's gone up." He said tensely.

Ronnie: Ronnie looked around the room, finding the vent ... with a few students slumped under it, "Don't mind me," she said cheerfully as she stood on them and stuffed the shirt into the holes, slowing the flow of the gas.

Kraven: Kraven put the boy down where he stood and breathed in the cold and damp air. Everything was ready for his chosen prey.

Kraven: He made a quick series of three crosses and then kneeled down, placing his spear before him.

Ronnie: "Come on you bunch of inbred sheeple! Move out, get in the DR!" She started to kick people, trying to get them to shuffle down the corridor.

Ronnie: "It's just through that door at the end there."

Selene: Strength returned to Selene's body, her wounds healing quickly. The rest of the energy stored within her system was used up to amplify her powers. It was as if it happened on pure instict, with her unable to prevent what happened even if she had wanted to. She struggled to get to her feet, breathing heavily.

J: J started to come to as the gas dispersed. "There is gas.... " He shook his head, "Oh..." he stood back up and made a break for the door, stopping as it opened and helped push the other students through.

Hepzibah: She didn't even bother to reply. Instead, Hepz leapt straight up the wall, landing on the third story ledge and scaling the rest of the way, using her claws like hooks as she climbed. She pulled herself onto the roof and crouched down, looking for any sign of her prey.

Mayhem: Mayhem followed Hepzibah, using all his considerable PK skills to scale it, arriving just after her and crouching, his tail flicking as he bent every sense. The man was here. So was Pietro. Question was, where?

Ronnie: "The door hasn't blown up, even better!" She kept on kicking till the groaning students got the idea, "Inside! Now!"

Selene: Selene looked at the other studens in the hallway and how they stumbled forth towards the DR. It would be safe in there. As long as she stayed outside, that was. Her mind was barely functioning properly anymore, but she knew on a very basic level that she mustn't get close to the other students. Not in her current. condition.

J: J pushed the last of the bumbling students inside, "Selene! Let's go... Get in before another explosion!" He yelled down the hall to her.

Kraven: He saw TWO shadows coming up from behind the ledge of the roof like the crawling insects they were in the eyes of the Lord. He stood up and took his spear into one hand.

Hepzibah: A movement caught her eye. "This way!" She bounded off in the direction of Kraven. Lightening lit up the sky like daylight for a moment, almost blinding her.

Selene: Selene turned her head and looked into the other direction, where they had come from. The other were already past her. She leaned with the back against the wall, breathing heavily. Her head spun around when her name was called. "No..." her voice sounded forced, coming from the back of her throat. "I'm not coming."

Mayhem: Mayhem followed faster then thought, all snarling instinct. He leapt, claws out, ready to killriphimaparttakenafriend rake the bastard as lightning spiked and danced around them.

J: "Come on! We're safe in here!" He yelled back, and took a quick glance inside to see the group they had led being taken care of by the others already inside.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah stopped thinking. She turned off her sane side and let the feral take over. She flattened her ears to her head, claws unsheated as she hissed and snarled coming up on Kraven.

Kraven: "Glorious Lord!," Kraven shouted, leaping at the two figures that approached him in the blinding light of the storm. The bodies met mid-air, fur hit steeled muscle and the onslaught could have been felt several feet away.

Ronnie: "Hey, she wants to be a crazy bitch and wait outside, leave her be." Ronnie called helpfully from the DR

Mayhem: Mayhem was thrown back and he skidded with a snarl, claws leaving frenzied scars on the roof as he leapt again, arms wide in the classic big-cat jump, fangs bared in the light.

Selene: Selene shot J an almost predatory glare, before she finally pushed herself off the wall and took off towards the stairwell. A part of her told her to turn around and follow the others, but she knew that deep down that she'd later regret listening to that part of her. So she forced herself to keep on running, back up the stairs and out through the hole in the front of the mansion.

Hepzibah: Sinking her claws into him, Hepz ripped at him as Mayhem joined her. The three fell to the roof, rolling and sliding the rain on the slippery roof.

J: J stared in shock for a moment at the way she looked at him, and then she was gone. He stepped inside and shut the door before slumping against the wall and finally resting for a moment.

Kraven: The hunter had never let go of his spear, and when the boy cat leapt at him again it met an imovable object on the slippery surface of the roof: A a blade penetrating his chest, leaving him there, hanging and then slammed into the ground.

Kraven: Kraven ignored the pain pulsating from the wound that the girl had given to him and placed a foot on the body, pulling the spear out of it and then kicking it down the roof towards the ground, which was more feet further down than could be healthy.

Hepzibah: The feral was too far gone to register that her friend was hurt. All she could see, hear and taste was Kraven's blood. She crouched low, her tail swiping back and forth as she eyed him, ready to make her next move.

Mayhem: Mayhem choked for the second time that night, falling before he realised what was happening. Oh shit I'm gonna- There was a sickening crack as he hit the ground, his vision suddenly darkening as he shrieked, the shrapnel in his back being forced deeper and his spine shattering along with his shoulder and arm. He didn't pass out, though he wished he did.

Kraven: "Today is a good day for a hunt, isn't it, girl?" He moved the spear quickly to wipe the blood off it." He looked up into the pouring rain. "Praise be the Lord and Christ, his son!"

Ronnie: Ronnie was already sitting cross-legged with her back against the wall, "Don't worry about Selene, she'll be back, that door didn't squash her after all." She leant back and closed her eyes.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah didn't answer. Lightening fast, she leapt at her opponent, branishing her claws and fangs. All intellect gone, her only thought was to kill this thing.

J: "Yeah... She will be fine..." He thought as he leaned over on the floor, balled up, and fell asleep as soon as his eyes closed.

Mayhem: He could hear the sick grinding as his bones started to knit together, but it was nothing compared to the pain as his spine repaired. He swore he could feel every single nerve as his body burned, twitching as his spinal cord reattached itself. He couldn't move beside the spasms, every muscle feeling like it was splintered, but he didn't want to. It hurt worse then when he'd hit the ground.

Kraven: She had taken the bait, good...This was what went through Kraven's mind when a flurry of whiteness threw him down on his back and knocked the air out of him. He managed to get the shaft in between her fangs so she couldn't eat his face off. His other hand wandered into one of his pouches while he dodged the claws to his throat. One moment later the cat-girl got white, flour-like powder thrown into her face.

Ronnie: Everyone else was starting to doze off ... probably the after effects of the gas ... Ronnie sighed, "Bright green? How cliche and obvious ... fucking lunatic asylum this place ..."

Hepzibah: She had him! He was flat on his back, trying to fend her off. She bit on the shaft, growling in the back of her throat as she sliced at him. She was on a feral adernaline high, going in for the kill with her claws when something hit her in the face. Suddenly everything went black. She gagged and screamed, covering her face with her hands and she fell over writhing.

Kraven: He shoved her off himself and got up slowly. everything was hurting, but the night had been worth it. Two trophies at once..."You should be proud, kid. I was informed that bit in your face is worth several ten thousand dollar on the street. Though, most people would only use their noses to suck it up, and they don't have heightened senses."

Kraven: He reached into another one of his pouches and got an electric torch out. He lit it up and waved it around a bit, and a few minutes later a surprisingly silent helicopter appeared over the mansion.

Hepzibah: "Bastard..." she moaned weakly, the cocaine already hitting her system. "I will kill you." she managed before she passed out altogether.

Mayhem: Mayhem gasped as his body headed towards finishing the healing, but didn't want to get up any time soon. So exhausted...Hepzibah!! He heard the scream, struggling and fighting against his body to try and stand.

Kraven: He pointed out two fingers at the helicopter, ignoring the mumbled words of the girl. Two ropes with harneses got lowered down and, after he strapped his two trophies in, got pulled back up. Then a ladder came down too and he stepped on it.

Kraven: When he flew off the roof he saw the boy he had dropped down earlier, trying to stand up. Oh right, he was a healer...It could be fun to find ways how to kill this one, nevermind it could earn him even more of the grace of the Lord. He waved the torch downwards.

[Edited on 26-9-09 by Starfish]

[Edited on 8/11/2009 by steyn]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Kraven: He got positioned behind his prey thrusted his spear whilse still holding onto it, piercing the base of the skll. Healer or not, no one could move with a severed spinal cord.

Mayhem: Mayhem saw the helicopter above him. He groaned, trying to push himself up as a torch was waved down. He had to get on his feet but...so tired...so much damage- he jerked as the spear undid the healing, then was still, staring up in absolute terror and completely helpless.

Kraven: He entangled his legs into the ladder and lifted the nearly motionless body up at the tip of his spear, then resting the latter on his shoulder and getting the torch out again to signal their leaving.

Kraven: "Let's make this three trophies at once...Thank you for this boon, my Lord..."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

OMG. Kraven is SO a dead man. If Rogue doesn't get to him first, Monet will.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

O rly? *prepares the coke*
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Cocaine won't do anything to Monet and it won't do anything to Rogue without the patch. :eeevil buuuut Rogue wouldn't take off the patch. she'd just shoot the asshole. LOL
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Wow, even knowing basically what would happen, I was surprised, squicked and impressed! Sorry I missed most of it.

Woooo! Great job, guys!
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Reading back over this? May took some serious goddamned punishment.

Stupid kitty ><

But yeah. This game was fun. Thanks to all involved =3
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art