Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

5/9 Game: High Flyers

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timelined Tuesday, March 29

Remy: He strolled down the street, eyeing the pack of students warily. Lord knew who was going to ever break down and melt something or whatever. Still, it was a nice sunny day. Enjoy it while he could.

Miranda: It was nice to be outside again, she had to admit. Nice pretty springy day, and there were leaves on the trees again! "Baby leaves are pretty cool."

Jubilee: Jubilee skipped happily along. She really liked this kind of warm spring days, even if they made her feel a bit homesick.

Cessily: Cessily sucked on her milkshake as she strolled down the streets with the others. "About time it's getting a bit warmer." She said. "I really missed spring and all the things that go along with it." She grinned. "Like short skirts."

Remy: He held his hand out to Miri with a small smile. "Dat dey are. My toes not bein' numb is even better." A side glance to Cessily and his smile widened. "I like y're way of thinkin'."

Anna: Anna looked around her has she walked. She had no fear of tripping as she was used to falling on her face so she just admired the scenery

Miranda: Miranda took Remy's hand with a bigger smile and looked down at her jeans. "Oooh, right. I have skirts! I should unpack those."

Cessily: "Ooh, we could also go clothes shopping together if you need anything else for the summer." Cessily offered, skipping next to Miranda.

Mayhem: Mayhem kept his hands in his pockets, smiling a little at the other students from behind his sunglasses, tail curling. "Aye, short skirts are good. But let's hope no one thinks of short shorts. They just ain't pretty." He wrinkled his nose a little at the smells of spring. "Nice day for it."

Miranda: Miranda gave the tall guy a funny look with her nose wrinkled. "Short shorts are too pretty! Just ask Daisy Duke!"

Remy: He went carefully quiet, not wanting to get roped into any clothes shopping. Unless it was underware. He could handle that.

Anna: "I can't wait til summer now! These sunny days are making me want to go to touristy things again though..." She grinned at the others.

Cessily: "I think we should take the guys shopping for hotpants." Cessily suggested, wearing a grin.

Mayhem: "No short shorts." Mayhem said stubbornly, poking his tongue out at the girl. "And hell no, Cess, no way."

Miranda: "Oooooh, shopping!" She chewed the corner of her lip. That sounded way fun. "I agree. You boys would look hot in some hotpants."

Jubilee: "I've got only one or two skirts, and at least of them is formal. And I don't like them that much anyways." Jubilee said.

Remy: He gave her a look of disbelief. "I ain't no go go dancer."

Cessily: "Well, in that case, we definitely have to take you along on our next shopping adventure." Cessily told Jubilee with a smile. "Your dress shortage so has to be fixed."

Anna: "Oh please lets not put them in hotpants..." Anna put her face in her hands, "That could go horribly wrong."

Miranda: "Awww, no? And here I thought you were probably full of hidden talents." Miranda gave Remy a hipcheck and a cheeky grin.

Mayhem: "...I am not wearing any hotpants for anyone. And I don't have money for shopping." Mayhem tugged on his cutoffs. "I don't think you could actually get me drunk enough for hotpants."

Anna: "Thank God for that..." Anna grinned at Mayhem.

Remy: "Oh I have hidden talents. I jus' don' look like an idiot doin' dem." He pulled her a bit closer and laughed.

Jubilee: "I don't like skirts so I'm not going to money in them."

Cessily: "It would also be a wonderful opportunity for some lovely pictures." Cessily remarked and patted the camera that she wore over her shoulder by its strap.

Anna: "Ooooh now pictures is something I can get behind!" Anna told Cess, patting her backpack, "I like pictures."

Mayhem: "No hotpants." Mayhem eyed up the camera. "Hell, no pictures in general."

Anna: "What have you got against pictures?" Anna asked Mayhem, "They're great!"

Mayhem: "Not when taken if you're out shopping. They get embarressing then."

Cessily: Cessily smiled at the others and walked backwards ahead of them, while raising her camera to take a picture of her friends. "I love pictures." She said. "And I'm sure you'll do, too, once you've seen them."

Anna: "Doesn't have to be pictures of shopping, can be pictures of anything. Just a general statement." Anna poked her tongue out at him. "And if anyone'll have embarrassing pictures taken of them I'm sure it'll be me."

Miranda: Miranda laughed, genuinely enjoying herself. Remy was so right about getting out. Nobody was mean at all. Only one thing bothered her -- the bottle of water she'd had on the drive down. She grinned for the photo and gave Remy a quick kiss. "I'll be right back. Don't do anything fun without me!"

Remy: He grinned at the camera and shrugged. "Ah, it's good. Bein' embarrased is part of it." He returned the kiss. "See y' chere."

Shiro: Shiro was standing infront of the class window looking at the news from the TV when he catched movement from the corner of his eye, he lowered his glasses glanced at the directon, noticing the so very familiar crowd.

Anna: Anna smiled for the camera and decided she may as well fish hers out too.

Mayhem: "Mmf." Mayhem poked his sunglasses further up his nose.

Cessily: "Oh, sooner or later, everyone will get embarrassing pictures taken of them." Cessily made a goofy face as she looked over er camera and lifted a finger. "It's almost like a mathematical certainty. As the time spent around me increases, the probability of embarrassing pictures being taken approaches one."

Cessily: "I call it Cessily's Law." Cessily said, flashing a grin.

Remy: "Y' jus' wait for dem moments." He sassed back at Cess.

Anna: Anna giggled, "You can take as many bad pictures of me as you like - I'm used to it. In fact it happens so often I have a scrapbook full of them."

Shiro: He followed the crowd and silently walked next to Remy and said "Well well, this has to be one of the most random encounters we've had so far.".

Andreas: Andreas had no idea why he had decided to go out with the crowd...Well. that wasn't true. Tessa and Megara were having nappies, and he had been bored out of his mind, not feeling like starting a new model. Guess I can buy another one while I'm out. Maybe a plane this time...?

Remy: He snorted, giving Shiro a grin. "Well, mon ami, y're encounters are generally pretty random. How's things?"

Anna: Anna spotted Shiro and decided to snap a picture since she hadn't had her camera last time they were in the same place.

Shiro: He grinned "Nothing special, read the news and 'm just casually looking for trouble."

Jubilee: "Photos, they're allright.. Even if I'm in them. But I don't like cellphones. At all.." Jubilee stated.

Anna: "Even the ones with cameras on?" Anna asked Jubilee, with a grin. "I love those. Very handy."

Remy: "Well...dat sounds like a way t' get us all in more shit. Good plan." And if that wasn't dripping in sarcasm, he didn't know what was.

Shiro: "Ugh" he said and covered his face like a vampire hiding from the sun, "You might want to remove my face from that photo" he said to Anna.

Cessily: "I not fond of the cameras they put in all those cell phones." Cessily tossed in. "Sure, they're handy if you really need to take a picture of something, but to me they are mostly additional gadgets I don't need. They can't replace a proper camera."

Anna: Anna smiled sweetly at Shiro, "Why? What's the point of taking a picture of someone you then have to cut out?"

Cessily: She nodded thoughtfully. "Though, I have to admit that the technology is advancing quite quickly."

Andreas: "You know, people, would it really kill you to go out in disguise from time to time? I'd rather not be a walking freakshow all the time." He glared at another pair of pointing passerbys.

Anna: Anna looked over at Cess, "I love the camera on my phone, use it to film thigs mostly."

Shiro: "Because, next time someone actually sees that photo, the person is going to turn in to stone." he said and started searching for his lighter.

Anna: Anna snorted and laughed at Shiro, "Ah you're not that ugly. It was a nice photo anyway - you were smiling."

Cessily: "And how am I supposed to do that?" Cessily asked Andreas. "Spray paint?"

Mayhem: Mayhem looked at Anna and sidled away, remembering what she'd used her phone to film once and ended up walking with Cess. "Maybe he expects me to cut off my tail or something too." He muttered to her.

Andreas: "Ask Forge for some doodat." He shrugged at Cessily. "I mean, I don't mind, but seriously, a woman checked her hair in her reflection on you earlier."

Davey: He stood at the corner, thrusting phamplets at passerbyes, scowling at the ones that dropped thiers. Didn't they know how important this was? "They're going to take over our jobs! Take away the pure man's rights!"

Jubilee: "Cellphones are evil.. They can reach you allmost everywhere. I don't like that."

Shiro: He sighed "As you please." he found the lighter and started to search his pockets for a cig.

Cessily: "Now that would be a waste." Cessily replied, showing Mayhem a grin as she gave him a playful slap on the behind. "It's such a cute tail."

Remy: Snickering he turned away from Shiro. "Dere's good things about dat an' bad. Y' can always turn dem off in bed or whatever petite."

Anna: Anna raised an eyebrow at Jubilee, "Er... I thought that was the point of them....? And if they're that bad just don't get one or turn yours off or something...?"

Cessily: "See? So people find my mutation actually being helpful." Cessily told Andreas and chuckled.

Andreas: "I always feel like tying some empty cans to his tail, to be honst." He pointed at the flicking appendage of Mayhem.

Mayhem: Mayhem 'eeped' at the slap, tail thwapping against a wall as he shot a grin at Cessily. "How'm I expected to be able to walk without my tail anyway?"

Anna: Anna spotted Shiro's searching and pulled out her own box of cigarettes, "Smoking'll kill you know..." she grinned and offered him one.

Davey: Pushing another paper at a woman that was carrying a baby he nodded to her. "You want to keep your children safe, right ma'am?"

Remy: He slowed down a little, catching a bit of the commotion up the street. "Uh oh guys. Heads up. Dere's somethin' goin' on."

Cessily: "Hm, I don't know." Cessily said. "All I know is that I think it really suits you. It's cute." Her head turned when her attention was caught by the guy with the fliers ahead.

Shiro: He grabbed a smoke from Anna "Smoking's least of the dangers novadays, thanks."

LarsMicheal: "Absolutely. Keep 'zer kids safe," Lars said, pedaling past a guy passing out some kind of newspapers.

Andreas: His face darkened and cold eyes looked at the guy with the pamphlets. "If that's a Jehova's witness, I'll hurt him. They#re worse than the French..."

Shiro: "So where are you folks going?" he frowned

Anna: Anna looked over to where Remy was facing, "Hmm... wonder how many trees he killed for all that paper..." She stumbled over a loose flag stone, "Whoops, should watch my feet..." she grinned at Shiro, "My sentiments exactly."

Miranda: Miranda caught up to the group with a little skip. Why would they put the bathrooms by the jewelry? That was just unfair! It was all shiny and she had to stop and take a looksee.

Mayhem: "Mmm? Cute? No one's ever called it that." Mayhem pushed his sunglasses further up his nose and fished out his own dogeared packet, sticking a cigarette in his mouth. "Wassat? Jo-jos?"

LarsMicheal: He was riding his new bike, the "Anna Express" since she'd bought it to replace his old one. He'd finally finished putting it together.

Davey: His attention turned to the large group coming towards him and he prepared to launch into his spiel, only to realize that these were actual gene polluters. Just walking around like a gang. This proved his point exactly.

Anna: Anna saw the blue man on the bike and waved, "Hi Lars!!" She called, "Nice bike!" she grinned.

Cessily: Cessily waved as she spotted the blue new student. "Hey there!" She called, smiling.

Remy: "Hey cherie. Thought y' got lost dere for a minute." He couldn't help but grin at her happy attitude even as he kept an eye on the man.

LarsMicheal: "Hallo!" Lars waved, seeing Anna, Remy, and well ... the rest of them. He hopped up to stand on the seat of his bike as he coasted past them, tipping an imaginary hat.

Andreas: "Oh hey, papa Smurf."

Anna: Anna giggled and clapped for Lars, "That's so cool!"

Mayhem: Mayhem lit his cigarette, blowing out a stream of smoke before stowing away both packet and lighter and tipping his top hat at the blue guy with a grin.

Davey: "Keep the gene pool clean! Protect our rights!" He held a handful of the fliers up.

Miranda: Wow, a blue guy. She hadn't seen him before... Miranda smiled at him, falling back into step with Remy. "Nope! I'm hard to lose." She noticed he was looking elsewhere now and followed his gaze. "Oh.... shit."

Shiro: "Oh, yeah right." he snapped out of his trance and lit his cigarette.

Anna: Anna caught what the randomer with the papers had said and turned around, "What the hell is he blabbering on about?"

Remy: "Yeah." He agreed with her summary. "Y' ok? Jus' ignore him, petite."

Mayhem: "Gene pool? Wait, is he talking about Mancurians here?"

LarsMicheal: Lars circled around the "No bikes, skateboards, rollerblades" sign and pedaled back to the group.

Miranda: "Um... that's Dave. He's.... he was one of my friends, one of Graydon's friends," she babbled, eying the sheets in his hand.

Jubilee: "I don't think I like that man very much.." Jubilee muttered anrily.

Andreas: Oh, that guy wasn't a Jehova's witness, just a fanatic...not quite as bad as the French, but still...

Remy: "He's what?" His head turned back to the guy. "But...he ain't talkin' good..."

Anna: "Let's see what the papers are for?" Anna made a move towards the man.

Cessily: Cessily gave the guy with the fliers a puzzled look, before her attention was caught by the the blue student on the bike again. "I'm Cessily." She said, while lifting her camera to take a picture of him. "Or Cess, as everyone calls me. I think we haven't met yet."

Monet: Monet pushed her way out of the store, giving a glare to the people in front of it and continued down the street. She was in a rotten mood. Shopping always made her feel better.

LarsMicheal: "Deutschland Uber Alles" was there too, but Lars still didn't know his name. "What's up Gargamel?" He asked. His American accent was terrible, but that guy was SOOOO German, like his dad.

Davey: A face in the thick of the pack caught his attention and he stared at her. Looks like Graydon had it right then. Damn muties.

Mayhem: Graydon. Oh. The jerk that had earnt him the black eye. Mayhem chewed a lip, eyeing the guy warily. "Oh. That gene pool. No worries, I'm not gonna be muddying it for a while."

Davey: "You're polluting it just with your presence." He spat back at the freak.

Andreas: "I think I already have muddied it, sorry mein Freund, you're too late."

Shiro: He glanced at the guy dropping the m-bomb, he sighed "Where's your fucking conical white hood?" he said and dropped his cigarette. Suddenly he didn't feel like it.

Miranda: Miranda attempted to hide behind Remy at the glare directed her way, but stepped out when he yelled at Mayhem. "Hey! That's not nice!"

Anna: Anna took a few tentative steps over to the man with the flyers, "Can I see one of those, please?" she smiled politely at him. Being nice was the way to get things. right?

Mayhem: "Whoa, hey, what?" Mayhem scowled. "You talking to me?"

Cessily: Cessily turned her head to glare at the flyer-dude. "Excuse me?" She asked, blinking in disbelief. "That's just... unbelievably rude." She might have been used to people disliking mutants, but this was just obnoxious.

Remy: Oh and things were just going to shit. Great.

Davey: He just spat at Cessily's feet. "Freak."

Monet: Monet flinched as the yelling was rather close to her and she turned to look. Great. People from the school. And someone not from the school... Two people not from the school. Monet pushed past them and kept window shopping. They could get in a fight for all she cared. She would turn them in, too, if she could.

Shiro: "See, whatever the occasion trouble always finds us." he said to Remy

Miranda: "Davey! Oh my God!" Miranda just gaped at him.

LarsMicheal: Lars dismounted from his bike and pulled up next to Remy and ... pure hottness. They weren't paying attention to him anymore any way and he was just going to get in trouble with a bunch of rent-a-cops riding around like that.

Anna: Anna coughed and getured at the flyers, "Can I see one?"

Remy: "Yeah, well, seems like it, neh?" He just kept a reassuring hand on Miri's back.

LarsMicheal: He would have introduced himself except, newspaper guy was spitting at them and people looked pissed. Bad timing.

Mayhem: Mayhem's scowl just turned darker. "Wait, what the hell gives you the right to talk like that to us? We have as much a right as you do to be here." He shoved his hands in his pockets, cigarette hanging off his lips as he muttered darkly.

Cessily: Cessily simply stared at the guy. She was at a loss of words for now.

Shiro: "That's an insult, I'm the freak." he said and started tapping his fingers against his legs.

Davey: "Don't even bother Miri. Gray told us all about it." He shoved a bunch of the papers at the girl who'd asked. "And I have the right because I'm a pure human. I'm what God made. You are all just random freaks that need to be culled out."

Andreas: He looked down at the little puddle of spit in front of Cessily's feet. Then his eyes wandered back up to its 'creator'. "I think you should stop now." The tone in his voice let shivers of cold run up the spines of smaller animals around them and possibly killed a few bugs in the closer vicinity due to hypothermia.

Monet: Monet paused as she heard that and went over to the man. "Hello. I see you have flyers? What are they for?"

Anna: Anna frowned, they weren't making the situation better. "Thank you." Anna smiled and perused the papers, "Hmm... Lovely...." She looked up at the man, "God made us too you know. Who else would put us here?"

Jubilee: Jubilee was getting somewhat nervous by now.

Davey: Ah finally. He turned with a smile to the lady. "We're educating on the rights of the Pure Human, ma'am." He said, pointedly ignoring the mob.

Anna: Anna smiled, oh this was going to be good.

Monet: "Pure Human? Would you mind explaining that to me?" She held out a hand for one of the flyers.

Miranda: "Uagh!" Miranda stomped up to him and grabbed the papers from his hand, bushing her hand against his in the process. She cuffed him over the head with them. "Jesus! Dude! Not nice! Just fucking go back to Graydon!"

LarsMicheal: "Vhy are we even standing here?" Lars asked Remy. He was like one of those guys who occasionally showed up at the performances and called him a freak. They showed up, you ignored them, they went away. Why weren't they ignoring this guy now?

Mayhem: "...Culled?" Mayhem stared at the man in pure shock. He'd been bullied fairly badly but never... "Culled. As in, butchered. Y' know." He clenched a fist in his cutoffs and looked down at his feet, suddenly flushing. "That ain't nice."

Remy: "Miri..." Well, he had a spitfire. Shrugging he left her to it. "Well...dunno. Dey wanna smack him, seems like."

Davey: He ducked and squalled. "Damnit. Get your hands off of me! Assault! I'll charge you and have you locked away like you should be!"

Cessily: "Perhaps your god should have practised some more before making you, if that's what you believe and you think we're just some freaks." Cessily told the guy with the fliers. "The way I see it, we're simply the improvement of his first attempts."

Miranda: "Pfft, oh, whatever! Like I hurt you." She looked down at the fliers and then back up at him disbelievingly.

Anna: "Oooh aparently we want to destroy America..." Anna muttered as she read the flyers, "That's blatant lies." She tutted.

Shiro: "Guys, I think it would be better if you wouldn't...", "Guess I'm too late now." he said, he grinned and glanced at Remy "So... How are you doing?"

Monet: "Now, now." She turned to Miranda and took the flyers from her. "Go back to your friends. He's allowed to be here. He has freedom of speech." She turned back to the man but didn't give him the flyers. Monet looked down at them then back up at him, "Now then. 'Pure Human'? Meaning yourself?"

Andreas: "Could I hurt him? A little? I#m sure we could cover it up..."

Davey: "How would I know? You'd just screw with my mind anyways." He took a step back. "It's rape is what it is. What you did to Gray."

Remy: "Well...I'm alright. Jus', dis is pure crazy." He folded his arms. "You?"

LarsMicheal: Lars went to look over Anna's shoulder. Destroy America?

Mayhem: "Why'd I want to destroy America? I have an aunt here." Mayhem backed up a little, trying to concentrate on just smoking rather then the overbearing red-anger smell.

Miranda: Her mouth fell open and she resisted the urge to cuff him again, instead just getting close. "As if!"

Anna: Anna looed round at Lars and handed him a flyer from the pile she'd been given, "This stuff isn't fit to wipe your arse with, I should warn you." she told him.

Davey: "Yeah? Well how else do you explain it? How many people did you twist around and tramp around with you little slut?" He bent to pick up his back. "I'm out of here. I don't even want to breathe the same air. God knows what I'd catch from you all."

Cessily: "My family are decent people." Cessily said, shaking her head in disbelief of what she was hearing. "So what? You're saying that their children are somehow wrong? Because that's exactly what you're doing."

Shiro: "Like I said, I was looking for trouble. But not really this kind of trouble he said. I guess I made a jinx by mentioning that earlier." he said and tucked the steel stick further in to the insides of his coat.

Mayhem: "How 'bout some common decency!"

Anna: She looked at the man again, "We're not contagious!" She stamped her foot.

Remy: "Well, no. Now we got everyone for two blocks starin' at us." He sighed.

Monet: Monet glared at him. Fine, if he wanted to ignore her, that was just fine. She set her bags calmly on the ground and scooped him up easily before he could walk away. "I would like an answer to my question.'

Miranda: She crossed her arms as Davey shot them a - oh, shit.

Cessily: Cessily looked from left to right, realizing they were indeed the center of attention. "Yes, maybe we should go somewhere else."

Andreas: Now, treating a woman like this wasn't right, even if she was an annoying bouncy happy pink little shit. He took a quick step forwards and ended up with his face maybe an inch away from the little pest. "Would you kindly repeat that?"

Mayhem: Mayhem blinked at Monet and then facepalmed. Oh hell. Real smooth.

Davey: He squirmed. "You crazy bitch! Put me down!"

Anna: Anna stared at Monet, all of a sudden glad that she was small and could therefore hide behind someone else.

Shiro: He raised his voice "You know, this is kind of like debating with a brickwall. No one wins." He found a cigarette from his pocket and was about to search for the lighter, he sighed. "You know, why am I even carrying a lighter" he said and lighted his cigarette with the tip of his finger.

Remy: "C'mon cherie." He caught up with Miri. "He's not worth it. Let Mo gnaw on him like a dog wit' a new bone."

LarsMicheal: Lars bent his head down, reading the flier. He'd had to read a bunch of stuff at the visa station at the airport; things about proper conduct for a non-US citizen in the US, a list of all the things that would get him deported... Then he'd had all the mutant registration paperwork in which he'd promised to be a good boy and not accidently kill anyone, but this was kind of a perverted version of that.

Monet: "Oh, now, darling. I would... If you would kindly answer my questions. You see, cher, I am merely a curious citizen. Your flyer doesn't answer all of my questions and you were too distracted by that woman to answer them. I don't like to be ignored."

Miranda: Miranda took a few steps back and stumbled into Remy. "Oh my God! This isn't good! Like, not at all."

Cessily: Cessily blinked in surprise again, before quickly stepping over to Monet. "That's really not a good idea." She whispered in the girl's ear. "Everyone is watching us already. That's really going to be bad press for us. Very, very bad press."

Mayhem: "Oh yeah, crazy alright." Mayhem grinned to himself, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and sidling a little further away. At least then he couldn't just fly off the handle at the guy - not that Monet wasn't dealing with him nicely.

Monet: She turned her head to Cessily, "I'm sorry. Are you one of the freaks he was referring to? Why are you talking to me?"

Andreas: "I think he's avoiding your question because he doesn't know the answer, Monet." Andy stepped over next to her without letting the guy out of his eyes.

Davey: "I don't have to do anything with you or for you! I'm a free man." He shoved at her again. "Read the damn sheet, unless you're too stupid to."

Anna: Anna nudged Lars, "Think you can get another person on that bike if we need to make a quick exit?" She nodded towards Monet.

Jubilee: "Can we just.. stop this and go inside, please?"

Remy: "Oui. Best t' leave. Jubilee's got it right." He wrapped his arm around Miri's waist. "Let's not waste anymore time."

LarsMicheal: Lars nodded. He wanted to make a joke about not crashing it or as long as they didn't run anyone over but ... it just didn't work. "Sure. As many would fit." he said.

Monet: "And just how do you know my name? Oh. You must be one who can read minds. Hmm, interesting." Monet glared at the man again, "I never said you weren't. Oh, I see. You think I'm a 'mutie freak'? Just because I can pick you up. I lift weights for a hobby, cher. Is that a problem?"

Cessily: Abort! Abort! "Monet, please!" She muttered under her breath. "Believe me, I hate him just as much as you do, but that's not helping." She looked around, feeling nervous at all the looks they were getting. "You're only proving him right."

Andreas: Monet's little act started to annoy him. Maybe he could smack both of them at the same time if they were kind enough to stand right next to each other?

Anna: "Monet put the nice man down, there's a good girl - people are staring."

Shiro: "Well, considering how things are developing, I might have to take a double watch tonight." he mumbled and removed his glasses.

Miranda: Miranda nodded, turning to head directly to the next store and away from the assault. She stuffed the fliers into her purse and tucked her hair behind her ears.

LarsMicheal: Lars suddenly wished he knew everyone better because he would have liked to suggest that they all leave this man and his stupid papers be; that they go and find a ... sunny spot and have a picnic or something.

Shiro: "What's the point of wearing glasses when they are no use." he said and just to feel calm he took hold of his baton.

Anna: Anna stuffed her camera and the flyers in her bag for safe keeping then put it back on her back. "Monet...?"

Monet: "I'm sorry," she looked at Anna. "Do I know you?"

Anna: Anna rolled her eyes, "Put the man down - you're making a scene."

Davey: He took one look at the remaining crazies and gave a good heave to get himself out of the freakishly strong foreign girls arms, fliers spilling out of his bag as he ran. God, he'd been attacked. Actually attacked. This would go in the next flyer.

LarsMicheal: Lars watched Flyer Guy making a quick exit and prayed - actually prayed - that no one was going to run after him.

Monet: "No. I'm not. He is. I do not kno-" she frowned as he ran away. When he was out of earshot she rounded on Anna, steaming. "Are you really that fucking stupid?! Do none of you know how to play along?! Jesu Christe!" Monet scooped up her bags and went down the street. Ugh, she hated this damned country. And those damned 'mutie freaks' she had to go to school with.

Anna: Anna sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Well... congrats for making a bad situation a hundred times worse..." She sighed at Monet.

Cessily: Cessily looked after the flier guy as he ran off, then turned to glance at the crowd that had gathered. "Uhm, maybe we should all leave now." She suggested. "And go get some ice cream... somewhere else."

Remy: He guided Miri in the nearest ilse of the store, sighing as he was faced with a wall full of tampons. Manfully ignoring it he turned to her. "Y' ok?"

Andreas: "This girl is a stupid bitch and I hope she gets cancer..." Andreas nearly shoved his hand through his hair and tried to calm down again.

Shiro: "I can't wait till there's a lynching mob going around the town." he said, turned around and started walking.

Jubilee: "I don't think that man will just forget what just happened." Jubilee said gloomily.

LarsMicheal: Lars walked along the path of flyers left behind, scooping them up with his tail. He gathered the pile in his hands and dropped it in the nearest recycle bin.

Anna: Anna turned to Cess, "Ice cream sounds like a great idea!" She smiled, "Lets all go for food and forget this horrible incident."

Miranda: "I'm fine. You're fine, right? You're okay?" Miranda peeked around the corner to look back outside, but couldn't see much.

Mayhem: Mayhem sniffed a little, confused - smelt like Monet. He watched the man run and then looked at his cigarette, nearly burnt right down and fished out another one. "Can I have a look at a flyer?" His voice was barely shaking. Couldn't exactly play along, chere, so I stayed out of it. He didn't know if she'd catch the thought, so just left it at that.

Remy: "Yeah, yeah, fine. Used t' jerks. Jus' not expectin' dat a friend of y'rs would do dat." He looked up. "Wanna catch up t' d' others?"

Cessily: Cessily bent down to pick up one of the fliers and finally have a look at one of the things. "This is simply disgusting." She commented.

LarsMicheal: "'Zer won't be any mob," Lars said. "People get angry, 'zey say angry things and then they find something new to be angry about."

Miranda: "Sure, if the crazy is over." She was still slightly in shock, and then blinked at the display. She had taken her pill right?

Monet: Monet paused and sent a glare over her shoulder at Mayhem. "You can have as many as you want." She tossed them at him and kept walking. "Although, I do appreciate you leaving me to it. However, you are here and so you get to have me angry."

Remy: "Alright. It's ok." He took the flyer remaining in her hands from her and stuffed it into his pocket. "Y' don' have t' worry about him. He's jus' an ass."

Anna: Anna sighed heavily, "Want to get some Ice cream, Lars?" she looked hopefully at him. She'd show Xavier the flyers when they got back to the mansion, assuming no one would beat her to it.

Shiro: "There's also been a mass asshole movement against every minority in the country." he said and started zooming around with his different sights.

Cessily: "I'm totally up for ice cream now." Cessily said as she tossed the flier in the trash bin. "Or anything sweet, really."

Anna: "I want ice cream since you suggested it. The idea is in my head now." Anna told Cess, "Can we get ice cream?"

Miranda: "Unfortunately he's my ass." She huffed and followed Remy back to the others, taking his hand again. She looked around. Oh yeah, they were getting looks now.

LarsMicheal: "Vee should just put 'zem all in the bin," Lars said, gesturing at the flyers people were reading. "Zat way, they get chopped up and made into papers vith a vetter message, yes?"

Andreas: He breathed in and out again to calm down. "You know what? Ice cream for everybody, my treat."

LarsMicheal: ((Whoa! Out of control German Dialect! Sorry!))

Remy: "Non. Y're ass is much cuter." He gave it a little pat. "Did I hear somethin' about ice cream?"

Anna: "Yay!" Anna bounced over to Andy and hugged him.

Anna: Free ice cream was the best kind of ice cream!

LarsMicheal: "Ice cream. Sehr Gut!" Lars said, still chuckling over Shiro's "mass asshole" comment. That guy said some very funny things.

Jubilee: Jubilee turned to look at the blue boy. "I'm sorry, but I don't think we have really met before.. I'm Jubilee."

Monet: Monet pushed into another store, hoping Mayhem was too busy with the flyers to notice where she'd gone.

Miranda: Miranda giggled, feeling somewhat brighter again. And ice cream made everything better.

Cessily: Cessily smiled at the blue new student and nodded. "That's an excellent idea!" She stretched her arms and used her adhesive powers to scoop up the fliers from the ground, then shaped a self-made shredder and blew the paper bits into the trash bin. "Did you mean something like this?"

Shiro: "You know, as a matter of fact I've got some stuff I need to do. Places to go and... Yeah, I'll be seeing you." he said and since people already kept looking at him he lowered his aviator goggles and took off, straight up and in to the air.

LarsMicheal: Lars offered his hand. "Lars Dietrich. I'm going to come to school next zemester. I'm in the city, in the zirkus school now, but I'm to switch," he said.

Remy: "Yeah. Well. Dey maybe have a point about some of d' crazy, non?" He said as he watched Shiro take off. "Anyways, what can y' do. Jus' go wit' d' flow."

LarsMicheal: He watched Cessily shred the fliers and clapped. "Bravo! Bravo!" he said, jumping up and down. It seemed like everybody had a cooler mutation than his.

Andreas: "Anyone actually know an ice cream place?"

Miranda: "Wow, Cess!" Miranda blinked, then shaded her eyes to watch the scary asian guy take off. "I'm not sure I'm ever going to get used to this kind of stuff."

Mayhem: Mayhem looked up at the sound of Monet's voice, debating folowing her scent for a moment before smiling and shaking his head. Nah. He drifted after the others, trailing cigarette smoke as he read the flyers.

Jubilee: "Nice to meet you." Jubilee said shaking the boy's hand.

Anna: Anna let go of Andreas and dropped to the ground again. "I wish I could fly..." She watched Shiro disappear, "I'd probably fall over a lot less..."

Cessily: "Give it some time and you will." Cessily said and smiled. "On the others hand, all those weird stuff is making our life just that more interesting, no? Personally, I like it."

Remy: "Y' will eventually get used t' it. Sheer exposure. Den it won't be anythin' t' see a snowman bein' made in July or a volcano in d' backyard."

Cessily: After finishing with the next batch of fliers, she stepped over to Lars and shook his hand, as well. "Cessily. Just call me Cess, if you like."

Anna: "Weird stuff is fun," Anna agreed, "Now, you meantioned an ice cream parlour?" she looked at Cess, "Where?"

LarsMicheal: "Lars," he said taking her hand and shaking. "I think I'd rather call you liebchen. Lovely performance." He grinned at her.

Miranda: Miranda just nodded, smiling fondly at Remy and Cess. They were right. Yay!

Cessily: "Thank you." Cessily replied and smiled.

LarsMicheal: Ooo. He could introduce himself. "Lars Dietrich," he said holding out his hand towards Miranda. "Or... Lars Micheal... if you vant like a nickname... or, 'zat's longer but ... well... I'm Lars."

LarsMicheal: That had been entirely un-smooth.

Remy: "Dis is d' kid we ran over. Or Anna did." He added as a side note.

Anna: "I didn't run him over!" Anna yelled at Remy, "I ran over his bike!"

Miranda: "Um," she paused to giggle a little at his accent, and whoa! Not enough fingers on that hand! She took it anyway. "Hi! Miranda. Or you can call me Miri if you want a nickname."

Cessily: "Lars is nice." Cessily replied and gave a nod. "So, maybe we should take the subway out of here."

Miranda: She gave Remy a look. Ran over?!

Remy: Settling his hand on Miri's hip he shrugged at Anna. "Well close enough. An' yeah, he's a lucky guy, non?"

Andreas: "We have to take a subway to the next ice cream joint? What is this town, the butt of the world?"

Anna: "Close enough?! It makes a massive difference! You make me sound like a crazy dangerous person!" She put her hands on her hips, "I'm not dangerous! And I got him a new bike!" she poked her tongue out at Remy.

Miranda: Miranda leaned back against Remy's arm, sliding her own around his waist. "Wow, yeah. That's, like, crazy. But nice to meet you!" She frowned. "Ice cream on the subway?"

LarsMichael: "It is true. I vas not run over at all," Lars agreed. "And I love the "Anna Express" - Danke." He held out his new bike - the paint was unscratched and the chrome was still shiny.

Cessily: "No, probably not." Cessily thumbed at the crowd behind them. "If you don't mind our new fanclub watching us eat, I'm sure we can find some ice cream here, too."

Andreas: "I can invite them too. Have to break out the old gold credit card, but I can." He gave the crowd a weird look.

LarsMichael: Lars turned around to see what Cessily was referring to. People!

Anna: Anna smiled at Lars, "You're welcome. It was my fault the other one got mangled so I owed you one."

Remy: "Nah, lets jus' try an' remain a bit more circumspect, non?" He eyed the shop. "An' maybe have cake too."

LarsMichael: "It's no problem," Lars said, "I am a very big distraction."

Cessily: "Ooh, I'd be up for some cake." Cessily nodded excitedly.

Anna: "Mmmm cake and ice cream.... can we get jelly too? Make it a party!" she grinned.

Andreas: "We're going to clog up our arteries for good today, huh?"

Remy: "Booze makes it a party. Jelly makes it more...wrestlin'." He turned towards the shop.

LarsMichael: Giving his new bike a push he made a circle around to get some speed before pulling the front end up into a wheelie and continuing to circle.

Cessily: "Well, good thing I don't have any arteries." Cessily tossed in with a grin.

Miranda: "Oooh, cake." She clapped her hands a little excitedly.

Anna: "Arteries are overrated." Anna stated to Andy, then she smiled at Remy, "No, pudding makes it wrestling."

Andreas: "I'd say in your case it's rust, Cessily."

Cessily: "Ooh, jelly wrestling?" Cessily raised an eyebrow. "Please tell me we also have time for that."

Cessily: "Hey, I'm made of noble metal. I don't rust." Cessily told Andreas and gave him a wink. "Does that make me nobility?"

LarsMichael: Lars watched them wander away, fairly certain now that "circumspect" didn't mean "show off in front of the crowd". He gave a wave and then turned to catch up to the group.

Miranda: Miranda got a little shifty-eyed evil grin at the pudding comment.

Andreas: "Seeing as you don't have arteries, you also won't have blue blood, so no."

Miranda: She still had that belt.

Anna: "We should do that again..." Anna said, her brain still on the subject of pudding wrestling, "But I think we might have to hunt our own pudding or jelly for it this time... Wade's been clearing stuff out."

Remy: He caught her smirk and laughed. "Well dis is a lot better dan dat punk, non?"

Cessily: "If all else fails, I'd volunteer as substitute pudding." Cessily tossed in with a wry smirk.

LarsMichael: "I am to guess 'zat Jelly wrestling is extra-curricular at school? Or do vee get a grade?" Lars asked, hopping down and falling into step with the group.

Remy: "Non, y' get lucky. If y're lucky..."

Anna: Anna laughed at Cess' suggestion, "Can you even get that runny?" she turned her grin on Lars, "It was for new years - we were bored."

Miranda: "Mmmm, oui," she responded to Remy, laughing at Cess's suggestion. Oh wait, she was serious? "I dunno, I think I got an A."

Cessily: "Well, I'd say it's worth a try, at least." Cessily flashed a grin.

Anna: Anna laughed again, "Yeah I guess you can never be sure til you try these things out."

Remy: "Oh yeah, definately an A." He said, nodding seriously. "Anyways...c'mon y'all. Dat cake ain't gettin' eaten out here."

Anna: "Cake!!" Anna grinned.

Miranda: "Cake!!" Miranda echoed, tugging on Remy's hand as if he had to be dragged.

Andreas: Andy followed the horde into the shop. His wallet would lose a considerable amount of weight today, he guessed.

LarsMichael: Okay - so actually his timing was pretty good. If it hadn't been for the jerk with the newspapers, Deutschland Uber Alles probably wouldn't be buying them all dessert right now...

[Edited on 9-5-2009 by Slarti]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

5/9 Game: High Flyers

Post by Slarti »

For our continuing reference. :shifty