Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

4/4 Game: Victor/Victoria Valentine

Post by Ferguson »

Timeline: Thursday, Feb. 17

Jason: This was, most definitely, a horrible idea. If Monet caught wind of this he was going to be maimed, possibly every bit of his brainmeats fried into a blackened spam-like material. It was going to be so very worth it. Jason grinned a most shark-like grin with Monet's features, fighting the desire to rub his hands together feindishly as he stepped into the room...which looked a bit like a pink cotton candy machine had spewed onto a confetti apocalypse. Well, at least he could look at it in disgust and it still be in character.

Adriana: Entering the room with her latest creation on her head (a straw cowboy hat with a chain on it on which was hanging a silver heart with glass stones) Adriana couldn't help but stop a moment. "Is it just me or is it a bit pink in here?" Her big eyes wandered over the whole room as if hooping to find a spot to rest.

Amara: Amara wandered in after Adriana, "Wow...." She blinked, "It is a bit..." she agreed.

Jason: "A bit? The only thing that surpasses the pink is how incredibly tasteless it is." Jason rolled the illusioned eyes, reaching for a drink off of the refreshment table. "Even the punch is pink. Certianly hope it doesn't taste as cloying as it appears."

Hector: Hector walked in invisibly and unnoticed. He took a quick look around. "I don't think so." And started to walk back out.

Raya: "It shouldn't." Raya gave a little look to it as she walked in, straightening her dress a little. "I do think they took Valentine's pink a little overboard..."

Amara: Amara sighed and went to table and picked up a small pink cake in the shape of a heart, "Ew...."

Adriana: She pulled a bit on her choker (black fabric with white hearts) and walked over to the punch too. "Maybe it tastes like wildberries? I love that taste!"

Jason: Jason decided that Monet would probably pass up the punch after some scrutiny of the offending liquid. Biting a heart, however, was too much fun to pass up.

Hepzibah: "A little, Raya??" Hepzibah's winced from the clashing shades of pink as she stepped inside and grabbed Hector by the nape of his invisible neck. "That's like saying the Titantic had a little bit of a leak!"

Raya: "I suppose someone was just...carried away..." Raya did raise an eyebrow at the pink cakes on the middle table, but opted out of trying one. "And it only did have a little leak. Just in a really bad place, with no lifeboats."

Amara: Amara decided to brave a cake and bit into it, "Hmm... it's not bad.... just very pink."

Hector: "Gah!" He yelped as he was drug back inside. "I can't even close my eyes to block out the pink... This sucks..." He complained, folding his arms, but allowing himself to be drug along.

Jason: "One would think you have seen worse things on one of your 'trips'." Jason made sure to not do the actual airquotes as Monet would definitely not do that but he did let the illusion's mouth quirk up slightly.

Adriana: "Mmmm, wildberries, I was right!" She licked her lips a bit and then poked 'Monet'. "It tastes good, doesn't it, Money?"

Hepzibah: "Yeah, just pretend it's a really bad trip, Hec." Hepzibah turned him loose and followed Amara to the buffet table. She sniffed the punch suspiciously.

Miranda: She couldn't hide in that room forever, Miranda supposed, walking into the room that Selene had said was the 'Danger Room.' It certainly didn't look very dangerous right now. She tucked her hair behind her ears and looked around, picking an out-of-the-way corner.

Jason: "Hmm? Oh, I suppose it's passable. It is neither poison and would probably just slide under as legal following the Geneva Convention."

Amara: Amara frowned at the punch, "No one better put alcohol in it." She poured herself a glass.

Jason: "However, I must insist you keep your probing fingers to yourself...and it's Monet."

Adriana: "Yes, I knew you'd like it too." She patted the fake girl on the back, completely ignoring the scoffing, not leaving it clear whether this was intentional or just ignorance.

Hector: "Fine. But I don't have to like it...." He walked around, grabbed a few cookies and a piece of cake and sat to chow down.

Jason: Jason narrowed Monet's eyes at Adriana. He can just imagine what would happen if she were petting the real Monet but he didn't dare actually say anything, afraid of laughing.

Rogue: Rogue ran her thumb over the heart pendant on her neck as she made her way into the ...brightly decorated room. Well. At least no one would be confused as to the reason for the celebration.

Hepzibah: "I think it's safe, Amara." Hepz poured herself a cup. "If it's spiked, they didn't put too much booze in it. I can't smell any."

Miranda: She noticed a dark-haired girl in designer shoes and felt a strange sense of deja vu.

Amara: Amara smiled at Hepzibah, "Thanks," she had a sip, "Um, if you do smell anything later, let me know, okay?"

Jason: "And puss-in-boots assuredly knows her drink." Jason sighed and turned from the table, noticing Miranda eyeing the illusion.

Jason: He quirked Monet's eyebrow up, crossing her arms.

Hepzibah: Hepz grinned at Amara, then winked at illusioned Jason. "Most definately."

Adriana: Nearly splitting herself by trying to pour herself another cup of punch and trying to follow the false Monet, Adriana continued: "Say, I really like your dress, money. Where did you buy it?"

Miranda: Miranda shook it off and looked away. She must have just seen her at one of the rallies.

Raya: "I'll pass. Punch isn't my favorite drink," Raya smiled, shifting in the ballet flats she wrore with her white dress. "

Jason: "Monet and I purchased it from those who have proven themselves adequate in the art of phonetics."

Wade: Wade walked into the room. His suit was shocking pink, he had a pink glass cane, and a pink beret that went with his deep pink fur coat that would give Peta a heartattack hanging from his shoulder. "My people! I have come to my land to bring joy and more shades of pink!"

Adriana: "So, that's Tiffany's then?...or..." What were those American fashion outlets called again? "...Wal Mart?..." No, that couldn't be right...

Hector: Hector finished off his pile of sweet treats and headed for the punch. He poured himself a glass, and poured a bit from a flask to mix with it. "Wont have to be a total waste..." He mumbled to himself.

Hepzibah: "Guess we know who did the party decorating..." Hepzibah muttered under her breath as she took in the sight of Wade. She handed her cup out to Hector. "Share."

Amara: Amara turned and stared at Wade, "Oh, God.... That's.... Lovely, Wade...."

Jason: Jason turned slowly, himself shaking with silent laughter but keeping the illusion still, giving off the best Monet death glare he could manage. "Somewhere far, far away from wherever it is you find your horrible hats."

Hector: He poured obediantely. "Enjoy." He saw Wade, "That is... the gayest suit I have ever seen...."

Adriana: "I make them myself!" She gave 'Money' a slightly angered poke. "And they sell well on ebay, thankyouverymuch."

Rogue: Rogue turned and arched an eyebrow at Wade, "Well aren't y'all just snazzy." She picked up a cookie and took a bite.

Jason: "Probing fingers to yourself. I don't know where you have been." Jason rolled the eyes, muttering low about plebians. "I'm so very happy for you. Eighty year old shut-ins across the country can pleasure themselves with your felt atrocities."

Hepzibah: Hepz nodded her thanks and took a drink. "Better," she nodded. "I worked in a circus and even there I've never seen anything that damn gawdy!" she commented, still staring at Wade's outfit.

Raya: "Wow." Raya just blinked at the outfit, altogether lost for more words.

Adriana: Her smile remained unwaveringly on her face as she giggled. "You're funny, Money." After another sip the girl continued. "And I'm comming from getting honey out of my bee hive. Do you want some for breakfast?"

Wade: "You thar!" Wade pointed and poked the floating cup, "I need a beverage to quench this first I have."

Jason: "Mo-...what?"

Raya: "Ney, I believe she said," Raya repeated sweetly.

Jason: Jason had to bite his real lip to keep from laughing. There was just something obscene about all of the dirty honey jokes that sprung to his mind. But those would have to wait. Raya required a higher level of death glare.

Amara: "Oooh, fresh honey?" Amara asked, catching the conversation, "I don't suppose I could be cheeky and ask for some? It's better for you than sugar."

Hector: "Your arms aint broke...." He mumbled. Hector handed him a glass anyway though.

Raya: "That would be very nice, Adriana. Do you filter it yourself, or is it just pure honey?" That would be really nice to cook with, if it were...

Raya: She caught the death glare Monet was giving and merely smiled serenely. "Does the punch not agree with you, Monet?"

Wade: Taking the glass from the floating cup, wade scooped some punch for himself, tasted it and went on to ask the floating cup. "So, you ever been with two girls at the same time, Cup?"

Hector: "Well, this once in Maui, but that was a birthday present...." He grinned as he replied.

Jason: "Among other things." Jason had her return the smile. "However, I've become accustomed to this place and the people not exactly being up to par with my taste level. I suppose it is simply too much to ask."

Adriana: "I only have pure honey and sometimes gelee royal too." She now was basking in the spotlight her honey had brought her. "And everybody can have some, sure!"

Raya: "Perhaps you should take it up with someone who would care to do something about it, then. If it upsets you."

Wade: "Good for you, I take it that was you on the website then?" Wade said. "You one cup, two girls, you sick bastard. But to each his own." Wade quickly drank the rest of the punch.

Amara: Amara smiled, "Thank you, that's very kind of you." she gave Adriana a quick hug. She felt the girl had earned if for managing to stay in a good mood even while talking to Monet.

Jason: "Oh, it would take far more to actually upset me." Jason let her give a bit of a laugh. "And I am more than capable of coping with the likes of you so you needent worry about me."

Hector: wait... what? "I didn't think they had filmed that..." Hector frowned, trying to remember that night on the beach.

Wade: "I need a dance. Music, chop chop! I need disco disco now." Wade said, putting the glass down. "Here, hold my coat" Wade took the coat off and missed the area where the floating cup was, letting it drop to the floor, but ignoring it too.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah rolled her eyes at the two. "You could have been in a live studio with Wade filming and not remembered a thing."

Hector: Hector watched the coat fall beside him. "I'm not picking that up..." He kicked it off to the side, and poured himself some more to drink.

Adriana: She hugged Amara back and then suddenly remembered something. "Oh, I heard you're having a baby!" Instantly her hand wandered to the other girl's belly and started to rub it. "I can already feel the glow!"

Jason: Baby? Oh, this was an opportunity he couldn't pass up. "Been reading 'A Modest Proposal', have you?"

Amara: Amara blinked at the girl and caught her hand, "Um... okay... well don't rub too much I might get too warm..." She patted her shoulder, she looked at Monet, "I beg your pardon?"

Jason: "Never you mind, I won't be purchasing anyway."

Raya: "It's a rather sniping piece about eating children," Rya supplied. "Jonathan Swift. You should know, it was satire."

Amara: Amara's eyes widened, she felt her temperature rise, "How dare you?!"

Wade: "You," Wade pointed at Jason, "Mole poblano! You, me, kissy kissy, si?" Wade waggled his eyebrows. "Eh?"

Raya: "Biting, but directed at the irish for their overpopulation problems." Raya sighed at the comments.

Jason: Okay, the Modest Proposal joke was definitely more his style than Monet's but the reaction from Amara was simply beautiful. "I dare quite easily." Jason was distracted from more baiting though as there was a finger waving. "...what exactly are you flailing about?"

Amara: The glass in Mara's hand exploded due to sudden excess heat. Fortunately the shards didn't hit anyone.

Raya: Raya still ducked at the glass explosion, glad it wouldn't have hurt her had it hit. "Mara... are you going to shift?"

Wade: Wade rushed to Jason, up close to her and said, "Mi amour, woof. Rowr."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah backed away from Amara, fearing getting her fur singed. "That can't be good..."

Amara: Amara clenched her hands into fists at her sides, "No. I'm not." She said tightly, trying to calm down, "As long as I don't have to hear another suggestion like that."

Jason: Jason was going to have nightmares about that. He was being charged at...by Wade...and what the hell was he wearing? "...I believe you should be directing that to Fluffy over there." He had the illusion jesture towards Hepzibah.

Hepzibah: "Don't even think about it, Nutzo." She growled.

Adriana: "Aww, don't be mean Money!" She pouted at the illusion until a thought crossed her mind. "Or are you just grumpy because no one gave you Valentine's kiss yet? Don't worry!" And with a movement that seemed more normal for one of her little friends than for herself she jumped at 'Monet' and clung to her neck, only to finally put a big wet kiss on her mouth.

Amara: Amara giggled and clapped at Adriana and Monet, "Awww..."

Wade: Wade gasped and in a horrible fake accent, "Mi amour! How could you? I thought we had something, my heart, it is, how do you say, broken like the fish. But I shall live no. I shall win your heart!" Wade pulled Jason away from Adriana and kissed 'her'.

Jason: Jason came dangerously close to loosing the illusion at that. He certainly lost the scent. There was just something horrible to be said that he got reactions like this when he was Monet of all people. And at Wade's entrance into this extremely awkward moment Jason let out a choking sort of sound that was definitely more him than Monet.

Adriana: "Awww, you two are so cute together!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "You should totally be dating!"

Wade: Wade broke the kiss, making a growling sound, "You like de rough sounds, nespah?" He started going back for another tongueing.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah smiled at Jason's discomfort. "I'm so glad I decided to come to this dance." She looked around. "By the way - is there actually going to be any dancing at this dance??"

Hector: Hector just laughed as Monet was dog pilled in kisses.

Jason: "Get away!" Jason managed to push Wade back, growling in Monet's voice just barely.

Rogue: Rogue arched her eyebrows and blinked at the kissing. Well that certainly was interesting.

Hector: "Aww... he just wants to love you... and kiss you... and tie itty bitty bows in your hair...." He supplied the couple.

Adriana: "She's a catty one Wadey, don't give up!" She was now officially cheering for the Wade/Monet coupling.

Hepzibah: "yes she is - and I would know!" Hepzibah cheered Wade on. He was the lesser or two evils here.

Raya: Raya was working on ignoring that part....it wasn't working to well. "That's just...."

Amara: Amara got herself another glass of punch, intending to drink this one rather than blow it up.

Wade: "Oh no, my love, she is rejecting me!" wade said, with much anguish and much more fakeness in his accent. "But I shall win her once more! Misseur Deejay, play dat funky music of love! We shall dance our love back!"

Jason: The only thing that kept Jason from dropping illusion this very second was the image of Wade attacking Monet later. "Oh I think not."

Amara: Amara cracked up at Wade, he was pure entertainment in human form.

Raya: Raya just shook her head, giggling at the two, especially Wade. "You should be a comedian."

Adriana: "I can help!" She old Wade and then she ran over to the door and opened it wide, so that, after few moments, a cloud of bees and cicadas could fly into the room. The they settled into a corner and instantly started to hum in various frequencies and volumes, so that it seemed as if a single violine was playing a romantic tune. "See?!"

Jason: "Oh marvelous, insects, just what we all need."

Wade: "Ignore them my femme fatale, and do not worry about not knowing how to dance. Today, I shall lead." Wade grabbed Jason. "Ever danced......the Tango? It is a dance of love, first invented by the ancient druids to show their love for nature, but then adapted by the french during Marie Antoinette's beheading. It's a complicated history. I'll show you the piecharts later tonight in my room."

Raya: "Argentinian is better."

Adriana: "Ooooohhh, I know a Tango tune!" Instantly the humming changed into a more rapid and surprisingly good melody.

Hector: "Only the Spanish really know how to Tango..." Hector shook his head.

Adriana: ((What it looks like in Wade's head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhQNRsH3uc ))

Wade: "Semantics! You say south america, I say europe, in th end, it's all foreign and only need love to guide your feet." Wade told the rest.

Jason: "I know how to dance." Jason worked on wrenching his hand out of Wade's, not sure at all how Monet would extract herself from this situation and definitely seeing the amusing benefits in keeping her trapped in it. On the other hand, taking part in this was exceedingly bizarre...creepy...and scarring for life.

Amara: Amara leaned against the table, enjoying watching the struggling'Monet'. It was nice to get some degree of vindication without having to lift a finger.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah leaned against the table beside Amara. "This is turning out to be a great party." She grinned at the struggling Monet and the dance crazed Wade.

Amara: "Yeah, very amuzing," She grinned, "It's a shame it has to end."

Hector: Hector filled his cup again, grabbed some cookies, and went to sit on Wade's coat, using it as a makeship bean-bag.

Wade: "Don't say anything, and don't think., don't move unless you feel it." Wade said, kind of quoting from a movie, but hey, chances are he never saw it before. SHE! She never saw it before. Right, She.

Jason: "You're going to look even more foolish dancing around while I stand still then."

Wade: "Oh good, that's better, I practice with a broomstick anyway, so this'll look great!" He said, holding her a little tighter and started moving.

Hector: Hector bust out laughing, listening to them banter.

Adriana: Adriana had started to direct her little orchestra because they kept going out of tune at times.

Jason: Disturbing...disturbing...way too disturbing Jason at least made sure that there was a safe bit of distance between him and Wade in this 'tango' from hell.

Rogue: "Wow... Ah've heard some pretty awful things 'bout that gal, but don't that guy understand that no means no?"

Amara: "I don't think so...." Amara replied to Rogue, "It's just as well really or this wouldn't be nearly as funny..."

Adriana: "You have to kiss her to break the ice, Wadey," she told her friend over the shoulder. "Not C, you stupid bees, give me a D!"

Rogue: "That's awful."

Jason: Jason heard Adriana's advice and inwardly cringed. Oh if that happened again he didn't care how funny this would be later, something would have to be done.

Hepzibah: "This is Wade we're talking about. I don't think he marches to the same drum as the rest of us..." Hepz turned to refill her cup and then handed the cup out towards Wade's crumpled coat. "Filler up."

Hector: Hector took her glass, filled it from his flask, and handed it back. "Gonna run out quick at this rate...."

Hepzibah: "Then you should have brought a bigger flask or been sneakier at hiding it." the white cat smiled sweetly.

Hector: "Not like I can't sneak out and fill'er up again. Just a bit more effort that I wanna put into it." He smiled back invisibly. "This coat is actually fairly comfy..."

Wade: "Slow, slow, slow, sidestep, good, and turn and twist, and flair flair flair, people are loving you, how's the relationship building up so far?" Wade waggled his eyebrows once more.

Jason: "The only 'relationship' is you and the voices in your head. You've been together for a long time now."

Wade: "Oh I only need a good intellectual conversation now and again, and if that means sitting in a room and having it with myself, so be it, but I keep winning arguments, that's why I thought of you. You're a babe and I'm a dude. We match!"

Hepzibah: Hepzibah sank down on the coat next to smushed part that had to be where Hector was sitting. She nodded. "You know, you're right - not bad...little lumpy, but not bad." She smiled delightedly at the show Wade and Monet were putting on for them.

Jason: Must. Not laugh. Can't laugh. Definitely cannot laugh. "We clash. Horribly."

Wade: "Opposites attract. Verily."

Jason: "Well, I can assure you, I am not a magnet."

Hector: "Young love in bloom..." He said as he watched the couple on the dance floor. "Pretty soon the birds will join the bees in singing and then a stork will bring a baby... or so i've come to understand...." He quoted.

Adriana: Money still seemed a bit cold, but how could this be changed?...Maybe a bit more romance?...But what was romantic?...A few moments later a few dozen butterflies came flying through the still opened door and strted to dance around Wade and his girlfriend-to-be.

Wade: "No, you're a lock to my heart, and I happen to have a key. Nudge nudge, wink wink." that was a very hard move to do while in the middle of a tango dance, especially seeing that he dipped him...her...it.

Hepzibah: "Well, they ain't birds...but they're getting closer." Hepz laughed as she pawed at a passing butterfly.

Jason: Oh I am just not going to go to sleep tonight "You can take your 'key' to the locksmith. Where they would most kindly melt it down so you may never harass me with such things again."

Wade: "Very well, I can try out other euphenism, just say stop when I win you over. You are the moon to my tide and you make me rise everytime you get close. If love was sweet, I would like to give you the sweetest lollypop in the store."

Hector: "He totally woulda had me with that lollypop line..." Hec grinned and took a drink.

Jason: "If you keep that up you'll be like the cheek to my palm."

Wade: "Kinky, I like that. Not sure if I know that position, want to show it to me tonight?"

Adriana: A few more butterflies came in, all in yellow, and started to settle on 'Monet's' dress, making it look yellow. And then, finally, a few hundred fireflies floated up to the ceiling, forming a living and brreathing chandelier.

Hector: "Turn the other cheek brother!" Hec shouted out to Wade on the floor.

Amara: "Oooh... pretty...." Amara breathed looking up at the fireflies, "That's beautiful, Adriana."

Jason: The butterflies somehow made things even creepier but Monet, and Jason for that matter, couldn't help but glare daggers at Wade for the last statement. "Oh, I'll be glad to show you right now." The illusionary hands, which had been clinched in fists, slackened as one was wenched free.

Hepzibah: Hepz laughed. "She is the white to your rice..." she offered helpfully.

Wade: Wade ignored what he/she said and looked at everything, and realized what was happening with the chandelier and the yellow dress. "I find this offensive, how dare they say you look like The Beas..." *SLAP*

Jason: Slap was definitely coming, backhand rather. Jason could imagine that it was the most Monet appropriate form of violence sans powers.

Wade: Wade clenched his cheek and then rubbed his face. "Ever thought of going to Wimbledon with a backhand like that? Hang on, Beast never hit Beauty. Or did he? I think I need to take out the dvd again."

Hepzibah: "Wow!" Hepz's eyes went wide. "Wade, I think she meant that one!"

Hector: "Oh man.... glad he's got a healing factor.... That woulda kill't me." He said after gulping down a drink.

Rogue: Rogue winced at the slap. "Dang. Maybe y'all should just let her go, hun," she called over to Wade.

Adriana: "Noooooo!" Adriana's disapproval of this was so high she might have at well been falling on her knees and clenching her fists at the heavens. Instead she rose her fist to cheer Wde on further, insects now 'playing' a waltz. "Don't give up Wadey! Slow dancing, slow dancing." Her gestures, however, rather seemed to imply slow thrusting...

Amara: Amara giggled again, It was even better with Adriana cheering Wade on. It was just as well he healed though because Monet looked about ready to kill him.

Jason: "Despite the vernacular characteristics, I have to admit that the southern girl is quite right." Jason stepped himself and his illusion away, wondering if now would be the best time to storm off.

Hepzibah: "Hmm...I wonder who will win this fight. The invulnerable girl versus the indestruible man." She mused that for a moment as she finished her drink.

Jason: Invulnerability would have been a really handy thing to have at the moment. Then Jason supposed he wouldn't have this sudden need for mouthwash and an appointment with the shrink.

Wade: "Well, personally I think after the nice skin contact you just made, that's one step closer of us being together. You got over your fear of being near me. Now we need to work on your fear of commitment."

Wade: "I can whisper sweet nothings in your ear." Wade suggested

Jason: "How about no." He and the illusion straightened up, the illusion made to look Monet's most intimidating as the hand was brought back again in warning.

Adriana: "Kiss the girl!"

Wade: Wade gave puppy eyes that would make another canine based mutant cringe of sugar rush, and said, "Why would you hurt me like that?" Guilt trip? On her? You're mad!

Jason: "You deserve it." Jason did the closest he could to a snarl in Monet's voice, turning and walking for the door quite ugently, sure that he couldn't keep the act or the illusion up for much longer.

Hepzibah: "Don't let her get away!!" Hepz pleaded. "Go after her if you want her!"

Jason: Walk faster, walk faster!

Adriana: "Catch the girl!"

Hector: "Ha.. poor girl... wouldn't wish that on anyone...." He finished off his drink and started to pour another, then noted the empty flask. "Damn... only pink stuff left..."

Wade: Wade ran for herm, seeing herm go out the door and disappearing around the corner. "Wait for me my love!"

Jason: Jason let the illusion drop the second he was around the corner, both cringing and laughing but looking a bit alarmed as he heard Wade following.

Wade: Wade turned the corner and bumped into Jason. "Hot chick?!" He yelled over Jason's shoulder. "You see hot chicks go by?"

Amara: Amara watched them go, slightly sad that the entertainment was over. She turned to get herself another drink.

Jason: "...No, sorry." Jason stepped away from Wade as quickly as he could humanly manage. "No 'hot chick.'"

Hector: "Bet they are gone all night now..." Hec said to Hepz next to him quietly.

Wade: "Curses!" He fell to his knees, "It's a mad house. A mad house! You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

Hepzibah: She turned her eyes on him "Gone all night doing what do you suppose?" A tickled grin pulled at her features.

Wade: Wade realized something and looked up, "You know there's pink cake in there, nothing yells heartbreak more than pink cake." Wade got up.

Jason: "There you go, that sounds like a good idea there." Jason nodded, encouraging Wade to clear his escape path.

Wade: Walking back into the pink room Wade made a beeline past the bees that Adriana probably brought in for the orchestra, and went straight for pink cake, grabbing a slice and taking a large chucnk into his mouth.

Jason: Sighing in relief, Jason started back towards his dorm, forgetting for the moment he was still illusioning Monet's smell.

Amara: "Awww, she get away Wade?" Amara asked sympathetically.

Wade: "Yeah," He said, and then added with a smile, "How you doin'?"