steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

14/02 Game: Racer X

Post by steyn »

timeline current

Farouk: ((The premise is a tour through Washington. The twist is that it's done on segways. ))

Farouk: ((You just arrived with a small bus that got rented for the travel and now leave it on a larger parking lot where Farouk is waiting next to a small van that is yet closed.))

Farouk: ((we have lift off :)))

Farouk: Farouk was looking at the little group of students leaving the chartered bus eagerly chatting and fooling around...God was he glad he had decided to travel sepparately.

Hector: "Ho'kay, so where xactly are we going? I got places to be, so lets try to keep this short, no?" Hector said, stepping away from the group of students

Wade: Wade climbed off the bus and announce, "This isn't Pismo Beach! Knew we had to turn left at Albuquerque." and with that Wade put on his shirt, but still had on the sunblock on his nose with the sunglasses.

rachel: Rachel stepped off the bus and glanced around. Eyeing Wade for a moment, she decided it was better to keep her ear buds in and turn the music up some more. It'd also provide the bonus of not having to listen to Farouk.

Farouk: He rose a single eyebrow at the gibbering mass in front of him, but when the realization hit that they probably didn't notice it he decided to call out.

Farouk: "Children, if you please, I have something to say." Then he started to casually (but somehow threateningly too) tap the handle of his cane on his palm.

Wade: "Question! How do you keep from tipping over while you're holding your cane like that?" Wade asked holding his hand up.

Hector: Practice. Hector thought to himself and smiled a bit at a vision of Farouk rolling back and forth like an egg on it's side.

Farouk: "Pure strength of will, Mister Wilson," he answered. Then he cleared his throat and glanced over the little group of vic-...students.

Farouk: "For today I have planned a little tour through this very capital of the country we're living in. Though you might realize that I'm not too eager to walk arund all day long. Hence..." He opened the backdoors of the van and reavealed a small horde of segways. "...this."

rachel: She raised an eyebrow and shook her head. This was not going to work for her. She wasn't about to go around Washington looking like a loser. "I'd rather be hit by the bus," she muttered, pulling an earphone out.

Hector: Hector leaned over to Wade, "He's gonna look like that mall cop guy on one of those...."

Farouk: "If you would now each choose a model after your liking. We will have a little practice session before we head off."

Wade: There were tears in Wade's eyes. "I haven't been on one of those in years. Oh you jolly fat man, you just know how to make me happy!" Wade said pushing people away to get first dibs on the only red one in the group.

Hector: Hector pulled a black segway out of the van. "This will not end well..." He pulled out a small "cigar" and took a few hits before putting it back in his pocket and trying to figure out the machine.

rachel: "What if none of these are to our liking?" Rachel looked between the segways and Farouk.

Farouk: "Then I just might switch mine off and let you drag me around all day, Miss Grey." With that he chose a model in dark blue and stepped on it, revealing quite the ability on it by driving small curves and circles.

rachel: "I don't think it's possible to drag you around."

Wade: Wade was all this time hunched over going his fastest, driving around in circles and giggling.

Farouk: "Everything is possible, young lady." He made small circles around Rachel. "For example you writing fifty pages about how this day influenced your thinking about the American politics if you don't get on one of those fun little machines now."

Hector: Hector stepped on and spent a few moments figuring out the controls. He eased himself for a moment to practice keeping balance and then started to do a few circles aronud the van.

rachel: Rachel resisted the urge to find some way to knock him off the annoying machine. Scowling, she trudged over and choose one of the stupid things.

Farouk: He gave Rachel and the others a satisfied nod. "Avast, to the Washington monument first, my young friends. I shall head on." And he started driving off.

Adriana: This was so much fun! "Yarr Mister Farouk, Sir!" Adriana even managed a short salute towards him before her hand had to return to the handle of her little yellow machine.

Hector: Hector followed at a slow pace, being sure to move his invisibility field to his backpack so he appeared mostly normal.

Wade: In Wade's mind he was seeing a whole montage of them all driving their little segways in unison, intertwining and shifting through people all the while Mrs. Robinson plays in the background. In reality Wade was grinning like an idiot while following Santa Rouk.

Adriana: "Wadey, isn't this fun?!" She drove up to her classmate and poked him with her ellbow.

Wade: Wade snapped his head to the poker, then upwards at what was attached to her noggin. "Something new or old? I can't make out with your head gear."

Adriana: "I made it myself, thanks for noticing!" She nodded at his and the wool beetle on her head waggled with its little legs.

Adriana: Then her eyes wandered back towards the street and suddenly..."Ooooh, look! That needle there, is that the monument?"

Hector: "I had heard the Washington Monument looked like a dick, but yeah, needle-dick more like it." Hector said coming up behind them.

Wade: "Don't listen to him, Giant Phallic Monument, that's just the envy speaking." Wade said, looking for japanese tourists and getting a little sad not finding any.

Adriana: "It reminds me of a stinger." She took off her hat and held it butt upwards before herself so that it seemed as if the monument came out of its butt. "See?"

Hector: "Yeah... there's that..." Hector agreed so she didn't go further with the analogy.

Wade: "I heard it's actually a missile silo." Wade said conspiratorily.

Hector: "We can look and see..." Hector replied, also conspiratorily, waving his hand to the structure.

Adriana: "Nooo, that would be weird." She gave Wade a confused look. "But we can make a rce around the pond anyway?"

Wade: "To the pond then, ready st-GO!" vrrrrrr went his machine as Wade shot forth.

Adriana: "Cheater!" She tried to keep up. Too bad these things were capped...

Hector: "oh man..." Hector followed behind, at a more normal pace and waved to a few people as he passed.

Wade: Spotting a little kid not paying attention to his ice cream, watching the cool kids on the cool wheel thingies, Wade shot by him, now with one chocolate swirl ice cream more than what he had before going past the child.

Adriana: Trying to at least slow Wade down so she could catch up Adriana sent a few dozen flies into his path, a few of witch also landed in the icecream

Wade: Wade wobbled as he took a lick and spit something that buzzed out of his mouth. "Eeeh, aaah, yeargh!" he dropped the ice cream accidentally into aa trashbin when he knocked against it when he didn't look where he was going, too busy wiping his tongue.

Hector: Hector watched as they started going after each other. "I knew this wouldn't end well...."

Adriana: "There we go, sucker!" She poked her tongue out at him when his wobbling made it possible for her to pass by in the inside of the curve around an edge of the pond.

Wade: "No-one beats the red racer! I shall have my vengeance!" Wade hollered behind Adriana.

Adriana: "Never!" She looked over her shoulder to give Wade on last grin before finishing the round around the pond and therefore winning the race when suddenly she hit something very soft...

Adriana: "Ack!"

Wade: Still swatting flies out of his face, he rounded a corner and first heard the 'ack'-ing and then saw the origin, and not able to stop or swerve fast enough, Wade's maroon motorised mayhem maker made a miserable muckup when it suddenly stopped with the help of Adriana's yellow counterpart.

Wade: Wade missed the soft body bag and hit the pavement next to it. Horrible sounds were heard.

Farouk: "That's detention, you hoodlums!"

Hector: Hector came up ep behind both of them, passed by, trying his best to not aknoledge them. He wispered, "I win" as he crossed the finish line.

Farouk: ((fin))

Farouk: ((good for me, for you too?))

Wade: ((great ending))

Hector: ((deal))
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

14/02 Game: Racer X

Post by steyn »

please note I left in the out of character stuff, just to fill in the game's transcript more.