Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

2/07 Game: Friends of Hormones

Post by Starfish »

November 27th.

Miranda: "Wow, I still so can't get over that you guys, like, live here! Sooo much better than dorms, right baby?" Miranda squeezed Graydon's arm, looking around the mostly restored foyer.

Graydon: "Oh, yes, you can say that again." Graydon put his hands on top of Miri's and smiled. "I have to admit I'm slightly jealous now. And makes me wonder what I'm actually paying all those fees for."

Remy: "Well, if y' don't mind d' odd restoration or five, it's pretty sweet." Remy nodded in agreement and shrugged. "Or roommates dat like bugs or any odd thing like dat, y' know?"

Jason: "You'll be more jealous knowing we don't actually pay." Jason smirked over at Graydon. "And I don't tink we really need to talk about the bugs just now.

Nezhno: "I agree with Jason. Let's keep the bugs to a minimum."

Graydon: Graydon gave both boys a look. "First - now I'm green with envy, and second - you won't believe what weird affections some of the people in basic college dorms can have. Bugs are the least of our problems, for sure."

Ben: "God, please." Ben said, walking by Nez and nodding and smiling to Graydon and Miranda (giving Miranda a slightly longer nod smile).

Miranda: "You don't pay? Oh my God! It's like the ultimate awesome minority scholarship plan. Man, all I get is free books for being part Apache. Bor-ing!" She did pause at what looked like a nailed-together side table in the hallway.

Graydon: "All jealousy aside, I think it's a great thing." Graydon agreed, putting on a smile. "It would be fantastic if Xavier's someday turned out to be a model for how those things are done right."

Remy: He chuckled. "Well, glad y'all could make it anyhow. It's nice t' have some people dat support our issues so well." At that he grinned wider.

Rogue: Rogue shrugged and stuffed her hands in her pockets, "Yeah. It's a good change o' pace, f' sure."

Graydon: "You're welcome." Graydon replied with a short nod. "I say, the more people are against you, the more valuable every single friend becomes." At that, he leaned over to give Miri a kiss on the cheek.

Miranda: "Totally! Wouldn't miss it! It's, like, so cool you guys invited us! That means sooo much." Miranda grinned at the mutants, then turned the smile to Graydon, returning his kiss. Following the group to the rec room she bounced slightly. "And what goes better with good friends than good beer?!"

Ben: "I completely agree Gray." Ben said. "I don't see a lot of the students here getting into any school other than Xavier's. Even the richest couldn't get into Harvard or the most spiritual into the most evangelical school." He shrugged. "People hate mutants right now. It sucks. That's why we're grateful."

Rogue: "Well, rich don't always mean smart either. Harvard won't let ya in if ya dumb." She said with a smirk to Ben.

Andreas: Andreas was in a relatively good mood due to his favourite football team winning on the TV screen before him. This mood was kind of clouded with annoying voices cmming up from behind him.

rachel: Rachel followed the group to the rec room, raking a hand through her hair as she debated how much more of Miri's voice it would take for her ears to bleed.

Jason: "Hmm, I think I must give money a higher value than the both of you."

Remy: "We got beer an' a whole bunch of other things. Girly drinks too, even though it's mainly a guy's night tonight." He gave the pair a wink.

Miranda: "Oh, you. Silly!" Miranda smacked Jason's arm playfully.

Graydon: "Yes, thanks for the invitation, guys. We really appreciate it." Graydon said as he followed Miri and the others into the recroom. He held up the sixpack of beer. "I know you guys most likely have more than enough at this place, but I thought it's only fair to bring something along, too."

Jason: Jason held his arm and feigned a hurt expression, shaking his head. "The abuse I suffer."

Remy: "Nice of y'. Kinda d' college way of bringin' a bottle of wine t' dinner, neh?" He found a perch on the back of the sofa and twisted the lid off a beer for himself. "Normally I'm down at my house, but I've been makin' an effort t' try an' be up here more too. Tante gives me hell if I coop up too much.

Graydon: "No problem with mostly a guy's night." He said to Remy and wrapped an arm around Miri's waist. "The only girl I need is right here."

Andreas: When the voices got louder he finally looked up from behind the couch. Huh, who were those?...Oh, he had seen them once, some beach or something.

Miranda: Miranda giggled more and looked over the booze supply. "I can do girly too!" She picked up a pinkish bottle and opened it up, leaning against Graydon. "What's a tante?"

Graydon: "You even have a house nearby?" Graydon gave an impressed nod. "This place gets better by the minute."

Ben: "You should see the basement." Ben said into his drink to himself.

Remy: "My aunt." He thought that would be the shortest and easiest explination. "She helps me look after my son. An' oui, we're on d' grounds. Makes things easier. Who needs a two year old runnin' crazy over d' regular dorm areas, non?"

Rogue: Rogue decided she'd rather not drink. There was no point in alcohol if she couldn't get drunk off of it. Beer definitely didn't have that effect. "Ah dunno, Ah'd like ta see Johnny runnin' 'round more."

rachel: She took a seat in one of the chairs and decided she should at least pretend to be in a decent mood, even though she wasn't. That conversation with Ben and Neena hadn't gone over well, and she almost felt bad for it. She blinked at the question and shook her head. Rachel could feel her what brain cells she had left slowly dying.

Ben: Ben realized Remy's point and wondered what the hell he and Neena were going to do. Thank God Neena was visiting her city office today.

Miranda: "You have a son! Wow!" Miranda's eyes got big as she took a drink. "Oh, wow! Does he have the eyes?"

Andreas: "Hallo, a bit more silence please? I'm trying to watch a game here!" A heavily gloved hand pointed at the TV screen.

Rogue: "Just as gorgeous as his papa's."

Hector: Hector poked his head around the door frame to the Rec Room, "Rumers are true... alchohal..." He stepped in and headed for the liquer. "Hola mi amigo's, como esta?"

Ben: He saw Rae on the sofa and almost waved but instead held back and took his eyes off her. Not worth it.

Graydon: Graydon opened a beer for himself and peeked at the TV screen. "Soccer? I never could get much into it."

Jason: "The things Johnny would pick up if he was underfoot more often." Jason smirked, then glanced over to Andreas. "I didn't realize you needed to hear to watch people kick a ball around."

Remy: He gave Anna a laugh. "Well, dey're strikin' for sure. Expecially wit' his blue skin."

Remy: "I'll tell y', it makes findin' him clothes interestin'. At least most of d' boy stuff is in browns an' grey's and things."

Miranda: Miranda choked slightly on her drink. "Blue? Wooow. That's ...." she considered it, then starting laughing. "I was gonna say hard to match!"

rachel: Rachel ignored the look Ben had been giving her, "Hey, Hec. I'm... okay. You?"

Graydon: "Oh yes, I already had the pleasure of meeting your son." He said, showing a smile. "He's really adorable."

Andreas: "It's better when you hear it. Especially if it means I'm hearing the football..." He gave Graydon a withering look. "...instead of you."

Remy: "Right. At d' march. An' he's a blessin' for sure, unless he's missed his nap. He's sleepin' right now, or I'd have brought him up for a little bit."

Hector: "Eh, I'm alright, be better when I get ride of this hangover..." He said smiling and he picked up a few bottles and went and crashed into an empty chair.

Graydon: "I wonder if he'd be pink if he'd been born a girl." Graydon mused and had to chuckle, before waving a hand. "I'm sorry. Just a silly joke. Meant no offence, man."

Remy: "Not a problem. An' it runs pretty strong through my wife's family. Her, her biological father an' now Johnny are all blue. So imagine he'll pass it along as well."

Ben: Ideas of strangely colored children got stuck in Ben's head and he gulped.

Miranda: "Oh, wow." Miranda's eyes were wide. "That's amazing. All blue?!" She looked around a bit for more blue people, and maybe this blue wife.

rachel: "I'm sure drinking more will help with that," she smirked and glanced over to where the drinks were. She wasn't very motivated to get up.

Andreas: "You know LeBeau, we should find him a red girl to marry one day, just to see whether their children are violet." He knew that making fun about other people's kids was mean, even for him. But it was football! He had a right to be grouchy...

Hector: "Hell yeah... Who're the new peeps?" He asked Rae after downing half a beer.

Graydon: "Ah, I see." Graydon nodded. "Well, it's certainly a nice colour. I bet he'll get all kinds of attention because of it. Let's just make sure that's it's only of the good kind." He tipped his beer in Remy's direction before taking a sip.

rachel: "Visitors that we're apparently obligated to be nice to," she added, "Unless you're Andy."

Rogue: Rogue sat down on the couch and curled against the arm, watching silently for a while, smirking at Miranda looking around.

Miranda: Disappointed she didn't see any really oddly-colored people, she took another drink. "Maybe your wife could bring ... Johnny, you said?... up after his nap? I love kids!"

Rogue: Rogue froze and glanced up to Remy with just her eyes, biting her lip a bit.

Remy: He cuffed the back of Andy's head. "I ain't a science experiment."

Neena: Neena swung her purse jauntily and entered the room. "Clap for me, everyone, I just secured the deal of the cent-oh. A party?" she questioned.

Ben: Ben saw Miranda's happy face and smiled. "Kids are awesome. I can't wait for mine now." He said smiling.

Graydon: Graydon smiled at his girlfriend mentioning kids and leaned close to stroke through her hair, pressing a kiss to the side of her head. "Oh, yes, they are."

Jason: Cracking open a beer, Jaosn questioned the 'good' part of the description from earlier. Oh well, it was free. "Well, Andy's might end up being it's own nightlight."

Ben: Ben spun around and nearly coughed on his ginger ale. "Neena!" He said, more surprised than anything.

Remy: "Umm." He shifted. "My wife passed away last January."

Hector: "Ah ha, sweet action. Least the chicka's got the hotness." He grinned and motioned to her with his beer.

Miranda: Miranda cooed a little at Graydon, then gasped, her face falling. "Oh my God. I'm sooo sorry. I..." She just took another drink.

Neena: "Yes, me!" she tossed her bag in a corner and snatched Ben's ginger ale out of his hand with a kiss. "Sorry to burst your bubble."

Graydon: Graydon's expression turned serious instantly. "Oh, I'm sorry." His lips thinned to a line as he gave Remy a nod and touch to the upper arm.

Andreas: "Hey, be careful, you could lose an eye when you do that." Oh boy, that stupid noisy girl really had a knack at poking the wrong topic. So, in order to be nice to Frenchie for a change, he tried to change the topic. "What are you two people doing here anyway?"

Jason: "Well, people do this strange thing, called visiting. I'm sure you're at least familar with the practice in theory."

Rogue: Rogue reached over and wrapped a hand around Remy's calf, rubbing her thumb over his leg. She leaned her head into his knee for a moment then sat back up, hand staying on his leg for a minute.

Remy: "It's fine, chere. Y' didn't know." He gave another nod to Graydon. It was good to see that at least some people were coming together with them.

rachel: "I'd agree with you, but..." Rachel made a face and tried to stealthily bring herself a drink with her teke. She glanced up at Neena voice and cringed. Great. Her day just got worse.

Graydon: Welcome for the distraction from deceased spouses, Graydon turned to look at Andy. "We've been invited. Do you need a reason to visit some friends?" He chuckled. "But actually, there is more to it. Because we have a small reason to celebrate." He accentuated his statement by taking a good swallow from his beer.

Miranda: Happy for the distraction, she smiled at the blond foreign guy. "Oh! We're celebrating. We're so going on TV next week!"

Andreas: "Yeeeaaaahhh...I'm being told we're kind of not receiving visitors, Jay-Jay..." He had overheard bug-girl talking about him and he had liked that nickname.

Ben: "So Gray, Miranda, how did you guys become involved in the movement again?" His eyes jumped. "TV? What for?"

Hector: "Oh yeah? What for?" Hector piped in.

Jason: "Do you really want to play the nickname game, Andy-Pandy?"

Miranda: Miranda noticed some more people had wandered in, recognizing a few, like the really white girl, but... She squeaked a little. Was that his muscles? Did he not have skin? Oh. My. God!

Remy: He snickered at that. As much as Jason could irk him at times, he had to admit he liked the guys style.

Andreas: "I can live with 'Andy-Pandy, I'm awesome like that." Jason received his broadest smile.

Graydon: "Well, apparently we got enough attention with our pro-mutant protest walk that we got invited to a local talkshow to discuss the issue of the MRA and whether mutants are discriminated against or not."

rachel: "Ugh. The nicknames I've had to put up with..." Rachel cringed and opened her drink once it reached her hand.

Jason: "I'm not sure if the nickname fitting and being awesome can exist in the same being. Sorry there, Andy." He just shook his head and turned back to the conversation. "So any idea when that will be happening?"

Remy: "Dat's awesome. Good dat y're attractin' all dat attention. Get d' word out y' know?" He gave Rogue a smile for her reassuring patting and took a long sip off his beer. Repition made it easier.

Graydon: He followed Miri's gave and looked at the strangely skinless mutant that had walked in not long ago. Graydon tried to maintain a neutral expression. The poor guy.

Neena: Neena looked over at Rachel before going over to her. "Hey," she leaned against the chair. "I'm sorry, okay?" she murmured. "Hank put me on pills already, and...I promise, no more baby talk around Rachel."

Ben: "Really?" Ben said, very intrigued.

Rogue: "Oh. Well that's cool. Ah mean, havin' non-mutants talk 'bout it brings a more un-biased opinion, Ah guess." She smirked at Rae, "Y'all like Firefly. 'Course Ah didn't give ya a choice ta not like it."

Remy: "Glow worm maybe." He gave Jason a wink. "Cause it's a worm more dan a snake, oui?"

Andreas: "I can live without babytalk too, thanks a lot." He pointed at Neena. "No babytalk from women that can't deny me sex if I don't listen, okay?"

Neena: "Very funny," Neena stuck out her tongue at him.

Graydon: "In about two weeks." Graydon replied. "And yes, it's definitely an incredible opportunity to present our view. It's important that people see that it's not normals against mutants. We'll all the same, after all."

Ben: Ben rolled his eyes. Then he realized Neena had possibly been speaking to him. "Huh-wha? Pills? What about them?"

rachel: "Firefly isn't that bad though. I was more thinking about Spunkette and Rainbow Brite." Rachel glanced up at Neena, "It's okay, and cool."

Ben: He was torn between paying attention to Neena and paying attention to Graydon.

Miranda: Miranda tried very hard to not stare at the skinless-looking guy. He was just another human, right? She finally smiled at him and perked up at the baby talk.

Rogue: Rogue smirked over at her friend then turned back to the conversation.

Neena: "Nothing, I'll tell you later," she reassured him, coming back to his side. "So who are these people?"

Remy: "It's a little late for d' pill, ain't it petite?" He gave Neena a warm teasing grin. "Y' are lookin' a bit perkier though."

Ben: He saw them talking. Thank Christ, not to him. He turned back to Miranda. "So, in about two weeks? I can't wait to watch it!"

Rogue: "Nee, y'all ain't met Graydon an' Miranda yet?"

Hector: Hector caught the gazes, and gave them a smile, "Yeah, still wierd to just even be around other poeple like this, let alone normal people cool with it...."

Andreas: "I'm being serious." He took a sip out of a coke bottle next to him and returned his eyes to the screen. Nice game going on. Then he mentioned into the room. "And you guys better stop trying to rename me, lest you dare suffer my wrath."

rachel: She smirked back.

Graydon: "We'll make sure to give you all the proper date and time as soon as we know it." He showed a smile.

Rogue: "Ok, Lite Brite," she deadpanned to Andy.

Jason: "Oh, glow worm thinks he has teeth. Cower in fear."

Rogue: Rogue gave her a face that you'd give a teeny baby then snickered.

Andreas: "Don't make me call you redneck, Miss Southern Belle."

Rogue: "Y'all can call me whatcha like, sugah. Ah know Ah'm not a redneck, so it don't really bother me."

Neena: "Oh! I think...I met them when we went to the beach once. Yeah...sorry, I'm bad with faces and stuff," she smiled at Graydon and Miranda.

Graydon: "I can't promise anything, but perhaps we can convince the studio to give out a few tickets for seats in the audience, so that we might be able to bring friends along."

Rogue: "Think it'd be a good idea ta bring mutants along? Dontcha think that might cause more issues?"

Miranda: They all seemed really good friends. She just smiled, drinking and watching them, then realized that her bottle was empty and got another. "Hi!! Yes! It was at the beach. That was a fun day!" She waved with one hand.

Andreas: "Jason, Jason, Jason..." He turned around to give that nuisance a risen eyebrow. "Are you really going there?"

rachel: she rolled her eyes

Rogue:

Graydon: "I don't see why you would need to hide. Just because it might make other people uncomfortable?" He shrugged. "That's exactly what we're trying to fix."

Jason: Jason returned the lifted eyebrow and just smiled. "Don't you have a game to watch, chompers?"

Rogue: "No, think it'd be a distraction f' tha people who wanna listen if there's people tryin' ta pick fights while things are goin' on."

Ben: "Sweet." Ben said with a smile. "I'd be totally in if you could." He gave a thumbs up to Graydon. "That's what we're trying to change..."

Hector: "Ah haha" Hector laughed, "Ya could take me an freak out d'audience members, Could make people disappear like Copperfield." He was almost rolling in his chair laughing.

Neena: Neena smiled, remembering this girl didn't seem very bright. "Well, I wouldn't put it as lightly as uncomfortable," she wiped at her makeup covered eye. "Don't think people would take me as seriously if they saw how I really look."

Ben: "Though it's hard not to take her seriously." He kissed her on the cheek.

Remy: "Well exactly. Dere's no reason for us t' have t' hide. I'm glad y'all are workin' on dat image. People gotta see us t' get used t' it, neh? An' it ain't like we're anythin' different really. We're jus' human's wit' benefits."

Andreas: "Bah, I say." He turned around and took another sip.

Graydon: "Absolutely." Graydon finished his beer and leaned closer to Remy. "I'm sorry, but could you point me to the bathroom?"

Miranda: Miranda was a little confused. "Why wouldn't they take you seriously? I mean, you're like, seriously a mutant and you can't be anything less than that and all, right?"

Neena: "Um, I mean I run a large scale vineyard. Looking like a mime doesn't really mesh with the CEO image," Neena leaned into Ben.

Remy: "Sure." He led Graydon to the door. "Y' go down dis hall an' t' y're right. If someone is in dat one, dere's another at d' top of d' stairs."

Rogue: "Ain't sayin' we should hide. But Ah think that until Graydon an' Miranda talk an' people hear 'em, it ain't real good f' us ta make distractions. Well, ok, we wouldn't be makin' 'em, but other people would. An' nobody can pay attention if they're tryin' ta focus on tha color o' somebody's hair'r skin'r eyes'r anythin' like that.

Ben: "Hard not to atke a CEO seriously..." Ben said frowning.

Ben: "A lot easier to take her seriously over a wannabe Punk rocker." he said shrugging.

rachel: Rachel took a sip of her drink, half listening to the conversation about obvious mutants. The idea slightly amused her.

Neena: "Especially when I crack my whip?" she winked up at him. "Well, anyway, I agree with Rogue."

Graydon: "Thanks, mate." Graydon gave him a friendly nod, then headed off, hoping to remember the instructions.

Miranda: "Oooh, a vineyard! Awesome! That's like so cool! Very 'Under the Tuscan Sun' and all, without the Tuscan part." Miranda nodded, taking another drink.

Neena: "Yeah..." she raised an eyebrow. "More like under the Napa sun."

Andreas: "Did you tell him of the automated firing system?," he teased Remy.

Remy: He gave Andy an odd look. "What are y' talkin' about?"

Rogue: "Good movie."

Miranda: "Oh, right!" She giggled, taking another drink and looking around for Graydon. She shrugged. He always did have a tiny bladder. "I always wanted to visit California. Maybe someday, huh?" She waved a hand excitedly. "Ooooh, maybe when we're all famous pioneers of the mutant rights cause I can go visit!"

Jason: "Don't famous rights pioneers usually end up dead?"

Andreas: "Oh, you didn't hear of it?" He turned over and looked as innocent and honest as possible. "Forge installed it recently and it shoots every non-mutant that walks around on his own."

Rogue:

Ben: "You should totally come!" Ben said happily. "You definitely should come to California! i can show you all the cool punk clubs in San Francisco!" He turned to Graydon. "You too, 'course."

Neena: Neena poked him in his ribs to remind him just who owned the estate. "I'm sure we can arrange a tour of the estate, or something."

Miranda: "Um... they do?" Miranda blinked at Jason and then decided he was kidding and laughed.

Hector: "They are typically called martyrs" He smiled, "But I'm certain they'd go after someone like me first, ya know?"

rachel: she shrugged.

Rogue:

rachel: Rachel shot her a grin,

Rogue:

Jason: "Well, unless MLK is off skipping with the fairies I'd say there's a precident for it."

Remy: "Well obvious people always get picked on first. Dat's why I'm worried about my son y' know?"

Rogue: "No one'll touch him. Not if they value their life."

Remy: He laughed. "I know y're fierce an' dat's great, chere, but dere's a whole world out dere."

Neena: "And my baby too. God knows his mama has one spot, I don't want to wonder about it having more."

Rogue: "Don't care."

Miranda: "I don't think anybody would do anything to us," she said. "I mean, that's kinda the idea, right? We're humans, but we're trying to stand up for you guys to make sure everybody knows we're all humans." Miranda nodded and took another drink, her hair falling over her eye.

Ben: Ben shrugged. "I wouldn't care Neena... it's eight legs and pinchers I'd be upset about."

Neena: "Oh. My. God," she hid her face in her hands. "Please don't even bring that possibility up."

Miranda: "Eight legs and... like a scorpion?" Miranda overheard.

Rogue: "Ah ain't worried 'bout y'all too much either. More worried 'bout us bein' in tha audience."

rachel: "And, we're back to the baby talk that was promised not to happen," Rachel commented, still debating how much of a reaction she'd get from the girl and how amusing it'd be.

Ben: He turned to Miranda and smiled. "People hurting you-two-is just highly unlikely." He said his face beaming. Turning to Neena he rolled his eyes, "I'm kidding come, on."

Remy: "I appreciate it, chere." He gave Miranda a warm smile. "Y're puttin' y're neck out for us, an' dat's my point. It's great."

Andreas: "You know, we could come along as your bodyguards...," Andreas told Miranda. He liked how Jason was teasing her, so he poked into the same hole.

Miranda: "Awwww, that's so nice! But, um, I don't think we need..."

Neena: She narrowed her eyes, darting between Ben and Miranda. Ok, ok, hormones, control the hormones, calm down "Either way, I'll love it. Just wondering if the rest of the world will."

Ben: "I wouldn't say you need body guards, but I can safely say if anything happened, their ass would be webbed to their face, literally."

Neena: "Now, now, I'm sure she can take care of herself. Doesn't she have a boyfriend to do that for her?" Neena turned up her nose a bit.

Miranda: Miranda finally added up the clues and looked down at Neena's stomach, which seemed just a little bigger than she remembered when the girl was in a swimsuit at the beach. Oh!

Andreas: "Her boyfriend can't level a house just by pointing at it, though..."

Hector: "As long as he's not in the bathroom." Hector's laughter roared out, "Ok... I think someone needs to take the rest of these... I wanna smoke, no more a the cheap beer..."

Neena: "So?" Neena rolled her eyes. "He doesn't have to do that to stick up for his woman."

Ben: Ben looked to Hector and then to Neena. "No smoking inside though, right?"

rachel: She watched her fingers slowly change and held her hand out for Rogue to see with a smirk. "Or melt someone's mind," she decided to join in on the guard conversation.

Jason: "Is mind pudding really what we want to be talking about now?"

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow as Rachel's fingers slowly went 'sunshiney'.

Miranda: "Um." Miranda twirled a lock of her long hair around her finger, wondering what she was missing in this conversation. She looked over at another female voice and her mouth opened slightly. Oh. My. GOD!

Remy: "C'mon y'all. We have a guest. Let's not be makin' her yack up her pretty pink drink, alright?"

rachel: "Aw, but where's the fun in that?"

Miranda: "You're, um, like, on fire! Is ... is that normal?"

Andreas: "I agree with Rachel."

Rogue: "Nah, she's not." Rogue reached out and took Rachel's hand. "See? Not burnin'."

Ben: Ben turned to Rae with concern. Wait, you're angry at her. He turned back to Miranda. "She's fine. She gets irritable. And actually, my spider senses make it so I don't need ridiculously destructive powers." He flashed a grin.

rachel: "Well, it's normal if I feel like looking this way." Oh, the reaction had been worth it.

Miranda: They're just people, she reminded herself, but they were being scary people. Selene, Jason and Nezhno hadn't been like this the other day at the shop. "Whoa..." It still made her nervous though, so she looked around nervously for Graydon and then stepped closer to Remy.

Graydon: Graydon had found the bathroom alright. At least, he had found some bathroom. However, in his hurry, he hadn't actually bothered to memorize the way back. How hard could that be? But damn, that was a big house.

Jason: "Don't worry about it. She just flames once in a while." Jason gave Miranda a quick smirk, noting her backing away a bit.

Remy: He looped a friendly arm around her waist. "Don' worry none. Dis is more dere version of 'who's thing is bigger'."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at Miranda and took her hand away from Rachel,

Rogue: "Ah don't play that game. But Ah like tha watch them play. Quite amusin'."

rachel: Rachel snorted at Jason's comment and sighed at Rogue's voice in her head.

Miranda: That made her giggle and she leaned in closer to Remy. At least he was nice. Jason too. She flashed a smile at him too.

Andreas: "You know, it's kind of unfair to call me nightlight when she is the one glowing around."

Remy_: Leaning a bit closer he put his face near her hair. "Y' smell really good, chere. Perfume? Or shampoo?"

rachel: "Yeah, but you always glow. I don't."

Jason: "Same perfume you had the other night, yeah?" Jason was sure he recognized the scent he just picked up.

Miranda: "P-perfume." She smiled at Jason again, putting her head against Remy's shoulder. "Yeah! Eden Hibiscus! Selene liked it so much she got some too!"

Andreas: "Only when I break a sweat, dear Rachel...Or if I want to." He concentrated for a moment and a small net of glowing lines appeared on his body.

Neena: "Now, Miranda see? That's a glow," Neena gestured to Andy. "Cool, isn't it?"

Ben: "Did she?" Ben thought. "It is nice, I wondered what it was." He had actually figured it was Rachel but had been afraid to say something. He never figured her for a perfume girl but then again, he didn't really know her anymore did he?

Hector: "I hate that game... I can't win..." He frowned, "But I can make the girlies clothes diappear, so nice consolation prize at least."

Miranda: It wasn't quite as scary now, she decided. They were just showing off, and she was familiar with showing off. She'd seen Jackass. "Hee, yeah!"

rachel: "I'm surprised you haven't over your game," she grinned as her skin went back to it's normal color.

Remy_: He tightened his arm around her. "Well see? We ain't nothin' t' be worried about? Jus' like a firefly. Y' seen dem, right?" Miranda was almost in his lap and he decided to just help her up there.

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Remy pulling Miranda into his lap and arched an eyebrow. She turned a glare to Hector, "Try it an' Ah'll kill ya."

Jason: "Just a bit bigger and less sense." Jason added, a bit disappointed that he lacked a lap topper for the moment.

Neena: "He won't. He knows better," Neena caught Rogue's eye and indicated Remy with her gaze. What the hell was this girl doing?

Miranda: "Big fireflies, for sure!" She snorted, taking another drink. Okay, she could just calm down, enjoy the nice malted liquor buzz and relax. She turned and caught Remy's eyes. "Do you glow too?"

Ben: Ben almost dared Hector but realized this could land him in big trouble. Keeping his mouth shut, he used his webbing to make a little swing hanging from his index finger and thumb of opposite hands, and with a little nudge, it swayed back and forth. "I used to just do cat's cradle."

Rogue: Rogue shook her head and rolled her eyes in Neena's direction. She had no idea, but she surely didn't want to watch. She did turn her head at her question to Remy though. If he showed off for her after Rogue had practically begged him to use his powers again she'd be mad.

Remy_: "Non. I can make things glow though. But den dey go boom." He chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Hector: "Oh yeah... I'd NEVER do it to anyone here." He said in his almost most sarcastic voice. "Would never do it to the walls in the showers either."

Andreas: "I can even glow a bit better since I've got these." He held out his hand (somehow maybe coincidentally pointing at Jason) and an omnious hum escaped from the glove, drawing a glowing circle on his palm.

Miranda: "Ooooh, so you're a firecracker sparkler!" She tilted her head toward his hand a little. "Must be lotsa fun at the Fourth of July! Free fireworks for Johnny!"

Graydon: After he had accidentally walked through a couple of classrooms and seemed to have found the door to the garage, Graydon finally approached a section of the house that seemed familiar. And he believed he could hear voices, too. Finally.

Jason: "Point your glowstick towards someone else, please?" Jason scooted away from Andreas.

Ben: Ben backed up from Andreas and turned Neena's belly from it as well. Then he showed Neena his wrist, the little white sack that was buried beneath his skin. "This has webbing in it, the other one has stingers. I can knock people out, sometimes paralyze 'em."

Neena: "Like you did to your face that time we were sparring off the roof," she put a hand on her belly and smiled fondly at the memory. "You looked hilarious."

Ben: Ben smiled to Neena. "Yup." He said, frowning inside. "Just like that."

Andreas: "Awww, sorry Jay-Jay." The omnious hum ebbed off and the circle vanished. He wanted to turn back to the game, but the game was over already. "Verdammt..."

rachel: Rachel sat back in her chair, going back to her drink. She was done. She'd been social for the day.

Graydon: "I'm sorry I took so long." Graydon said with a casual laugh when he strode back in the rec room. "But how do you navigate this place without a GPS?" His pace slowed and the smile faded somewhat as he spotted Miri sitting on Remy's lap.

Remy_: "Oui, but also bigger things too. Y' gotta watch it cause I can blow a hole in a wall. Heck of a thing. What's y're hobbies?"

Neena: Oh, good, the boyfriend's back. Neena looked over at Rogue, a little releived. Although, when he was here he wasn't really keeping Ben from making a fool of himself over the girl.

Jason: "We should have armed you with a flare, we just weren't thinking." Jason looked up as Graydon came back in.

Ben: Ben flinched at Graydon's voice and grabbed Neena's hand. "We should spar again sometime..." He said, not really making eye contact or paying attention to the fact that he just said he should fight his pregnant fiancee'."

Miranda: "Wow, dangerous." She smiled up at him through her lashes, then turned her head at the familiar voice. "Hey! Thought you fell in, baby!" She gave him a little wave and took a drink, sliding off Remy's lap.

Rogue: "Hey, Graydon. Welcome back ta tha party." Tha party y'all's girlfriend has taken over.

Remy_: His face showing a slight bit of disappointment he kept a hand on her hip, smiling at Graydon. "Well d' place is big, oui."

Neena: "So you can take it easy on the pregnant girl? No sir, when I kick your ass I'll do it fair and square."

Graydon: "Heh, oh no, only got almost lost in this labyrinth." Graydon faked a smile and stepped over to the table to get another beer. He was at a party, and alcohol was involved. Besides, Miri had always been very cheerful and open to get to know new people. Nothing to get worried about, right?

Graydon: He walked over to her and kissed her. "Missed me?"

Ben: Ben shook his head. "Whu-? No, I wouldn't hit you. I meant... uh... we should put me in a safe suit and let you go to town." He grinned.

Rogue: Maybe Rogue would have something to drink after all. "Be right back, y'all."

Miranda: "Awww, we better get you bread crumbs for next time, huh?" She skipped over to him after patting Remy's hand - such a nice guy! - and wrapped her arms around his neck to give him a kiss. "They kept me all entertained!"

Andreas: "I wouldn't try bread crumbs in this house. There are students who would eat them, or feed them off to their pets."

Remy_: "We're happy t' have y' here, cherie.' He took another beer. "Y'all need anythin' else?"

Hector: "Speaking of recreational smoking, think I'ma gonna head out to da backyard with some snackage and veg a bit, later mi amigo's" Hector stood, stumbled, caught himself and headed to the door while speaking.

Graydon: "Oh, did they? That's nice of them." He tried to keep the strain out of his voice and sipped on his beer some more. "Speaking of which, I could do with a snack. The kitchen's right over there, isn't it?" He pointed at the door on the side of the room.

Ben: Ben looked Hector and recognized some signs but shrugged them off. He'd talk to him later. Maybe. Ben nodded to Graydon. "Yeah, that's it."

Jason: "Enjoy." Jason said after Hector. "Yeah, not near as much of an obstacle as finding the bathroom."

Rogue: Rogue came back down with a bottle of rum in one hand, everclear in the other, and a minibar sized bottle of Jack in the front of her shirt. "Back," she announced, slighlty more cheery, especially since she chugged half a bottle of bourbon in her room.

Ben: Ben looked to Rogue, mildly impressed. "Wow." he said with a face that said... well, wow. "Got enough there?"

Rogue: "Shut it, Ben. It ain't all f' me. But only strong shit works f' me ta get even a lil bit tispy an' ya know it."

Miranda: "Holy God!" Miranda snorted into her bottle at the bar Rogue had brought back. Bored with Graydon gone again, she took an open seat by the flaming girl.

Ben: He rolled his eyes. He should work on his compliments 'round Rogue.

Neena: Neena considered going over to talk to Rachel and Rogue, but dismissed the thought when she saw Graydon making a move for the kitchen. No way she was leaving that girl around her man. She smiled at Rogue. "Would that I could join you, honey."

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Miranda. "What?"

Jason: "Well...I have bad memories of taking drinks from you but since I don't see anything that looks like that stuff I think I could brave a drink/"

Rogue: "Wish ya could too, Nee. But that's ok, ya have a good reason." She grinned at Jason, "Sure thing, darlin'. Whatcha want?"

Ben: Ben frowned and sipped his ginger ale. "Boo." he said to the can as he put it to his lips.

rachel: Rachel eyed the girl for a moment before looking between her drink and Rogue's. Though... drinking with Rogue usually ended with her making a fool of herself...

Miranda: "I'm just impressed! You're stocked!" She gave the girl a friendly smile and sat back, turning the smile to the emo-looking girl. "That's a really cool power. I mean, you looked hot." Miranda snickered at her own joke.

Rogue: "Ah work at a bar an' nothin' but hard shit does anythin' ta get me remotely buzzed. 'Course Ah'm stocked. Cain't touch without it an' Ah rather like bein' able ta touch mah boyfriend."

Neena: "That wasn't in the best of tatse," Neena looked down her nose at Miranda.

Graydon: Graydon headed into the kitchen and placed his beer on the table. Spotting the fridge on one side, he decided to see that he could find. His desire to hang out and party was diminished, and he needed something to occupy himself with.

Remy_: He found himself a bit out of sorts once Miranda walked away from him, ending up settling in the corner of the couch. "Oui, but y're boyfriend ain't here right now. Y' workin' up t' somethin' we don' know about Rogue?"

Miranda: "Oh." Her smile slipped a little at Rogue, then she wrinkled her nose at Neena. "I was just joking. It's, like, a pun."

rachel: She just shrugged, "Yeah, I guess." If by cool, it meant having to be tortured and experimented on to get her powers to that point...

Rogue: "No. Just explains why Ah have a stash. Why? Y'all wantin' me ta work up ta somethin'?" She arched an eyebrow at Remy then looked around, "Where'd Graydon go?"

Ben: "Rachel's tough." Ben said to Miranda more than Neena. "She can take it."

Remy_: "Non. Didn't mean anythin' by it, Rogue. Jus' was wonderin'." He answered her arched brow and then shrugged. "Dunno. Maybe he's hangin' out wit' someone else. Miranda's fine wit' us though, non?"

rachel: "It's really just a side effect of my telepathy, so not really all that exciting," Rachel tried a tiny smile since she was supposed to be behaving.

Graydon: He told himself that Miri simply was a relaxed person. So unlike him. She probably didn't even think anything about sitting in some other guy's lap. Right? After all, she had always been flirty. Otherwise, they'd never have ended up together in the first place. He paused his sandwich making to take another good swallow of his beer.

Neena: She frowned and took Ben's chin in her hands. "Over here, Ben. Over here. You know, me? Mother of your child?"

Miranda: Miranda beamed at Ben then, turning back to Rachel. "I mean, seriously, it suits. Your hair looks kinda flamey and all. So it all matches." She shrugged a shoulder. "It's pretty." Oh, telepathy? "Wooow, you read minds? That's really cool. I mean, if you like it. I could kind of see it being hard..."

Rogue: "Riiight." She shook her head at Remy and sat back down where she'd vacated before. She passed the rum to Jason without waiting for his decision on which bottle he wanted.

Jason: "Well, yo ho ho." He snorted quietly, taking the rum. "Thanks."

Rogue: "Not a problem. Just dont' hog it all. Share with anybody who asks."

Ben: "She smashed me against a metal wall. She's got telekinesis too." Ben realized Neena was pulling his chin. Turning to her he kissed her forehead. "I love you too." He put his arm around her back and wondered why she was being so pushy.

rachel: "Thanks," she ran a hand through her hair, "Yeah. Well, the reading minds part isn't very hard. It's the keeping them out part that is. Prefer my telekinesis."

Jason: Jason sighed a very put upon sigh. "I'll share like a good boy." He took a drink then held out the bottle. "Any takers?"

Remy_: "Sure." He took a swig of the bottle and then held it out. "What about y' Miranda?"

Rogue: "Think she's got plenty."

Ben: He almost reached for it but instead put his other arm around Neena and hugged her and whispered in her ear. "Bebeh."

Jason: "Only want to share with certain people, Rogue?"

Neena: "I would say so too," Neena nodded, giving Ben a self satisfied smile. "That's right." She put his hand on her belly and held it there.

Rogue: "Well obviously Ben an' Neena ain't gettin' any. An' Miranda already has a drink. Hear it's bad ta mix those girly drinks with liquor."

Ben: Ben shook his head at Rogue. "Should be fine. She doesn't seem to have a problem. She should be more than fine, I'm with Jason. Sharing and caring."

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Ben. "Yeah. Y'all can dictate who gets what when ya become an' alcoholic again. Oh wait, that ain't gonna happen."

Miranda: "Oooh, keeping them out? Wow, I never thought of that." She perked up at the drink offer. "Um, it's okay, I'm kind of used to mixing. High tolerance!" She flexed her bicep as she reached for the bottle and took a drink.

Neena: Neena snickered. "Rogue's right, honey. Ti's not good to mix the two."

Jason: "I think you're thinking of beer and liquor there." Jason looked back and forth between Rogue and Ben. "Riiight."

Ben: Ben rolled his eyes. "She's fine, she's clearly a trooper. I knew a girl like her back when I used to drink at Clerky's."

Andreas: By now Andy had dozed off on the couch, oblivious of his surroundings.

Rogue: Rogue opened the everclear and chugged some of it then took the whiskey from her shirt and cracked it open as well.

Remy_: He grinned. "Ah, she'll be fine." It was funny how he'd never really noticed her this much. Anna was being oddly prickly too about it. Funny. He eyed her over his beer bottle.

Graydon: Graydon took a few bites of his sandwich, before he tossed it in the trash, picked up his beer and headed back into the rec room. Miri sure wouldn't be sitting in some guy's lap again, would she? This time, he took a separate chair by himself.

Ben: Ben turned to see Andreas asleep on the couch. Remembering a very fantabulous prank once had on him with Josh... he kissed Neena on the cheek and slowly began to web Andy's shoes together.

Miranda: "Wow, you're a trooper too!" She blinked at Rogue and handed the bottle back to Remy with a wink.

rachel: "Yeah, it's hard to explain," Rachel gave her a grin.

Remy_: "Merci chere." He took another sip, licking his lips. "Y' want dis back Rogue?"

Ben: Finishing with the webbing to the shoes (and partly his ankles) ben went back over and sat down with Neena again. Closer to Miranda this time though.

Rogue: "Didn't believe me 'bout those things not workin' f' me?" She nodded at Miranda's girly drink. "No, Remy, that's fine. Y'all keep it." She gave him a tight smile then went to sit by Graydon. "Hey, sugah."

Miranda: "Wow, I bet!" She wriggled to settle herself, smiling over at Graydon as he sat down with his own drink. "And moving things around by just thinking about it? You'd never have to get up for the remote again!" She leaned over to Rachel and swatted at her hand playfully.

Miranda: She looked oddly at Rogue. Why wouldn't she believe her? She was just impressed! "You'd so be the hit at frat parties!"

Neena: Neena couldn't take much more of this bubbly girl. She was wearing on her last nerve. Christ, but she was airier than Kate. She gave her a glare and crawled onto Ben's lap.

Jason: "Oh yeah, drinks and dancing on the tables. She'd be the star of the show."

Rogue: "Don't want those nasty boys tryin' ta paw all over me. But y'all seem ta like it just fine, so Ah won't try an' take ya title away from ya." She smiled sweetly. "Ah dance on a bar, Jason."

Jason: "Elevated surface with seating under it then. Want to make sure you're not limiting yourself."

Miranda: Miranda was confused. "I don't have a title. Well, I'm vice president of Friends of Humanity..." She shrugged and took another sip.

Neena: "I don't think that was the title Rogue was referring too," Neena smirked.

Graydon: Graydon had to chuckle, taking another sip. "Frat parties are overrated. Most of them aren't even half as wild as people make them out to be."

Rogue: Rogue moved to sit on the arm of the chair Graydon was in. "Nope, not that one at all," she agreed with Neena.

Ben: Ben glared at Rogue, then was surprised to have to do the same to Neena.

Remy_: The girls were being oddly prickly. "Vice president is cool. Can't imagine why dey wouldn't put y' for president."

rachel: She smirked at the swat, "It does come in handy for that, along with other things."

Neena: She raised her eyebrow at Ben. "That. Wasn't. A. Glare. Was it?" She gave him a sweet smile. "You'll scare the baby."

Miranda: "Oooh, other things, huh? Bet you get into all kinds of trouble!" Miranda smirked back at Rachel. "Nooo, I'm not presidential material! Graydon't all the leadery organized one! Right, baby?"

Rogue: Rogue's eyes narrowed at Ben and she stood up, "Who in tha hell do y'all think ya are? Ah can do anythin' Ah damn well please."

Ben: "I just meant I don't see you jumping on tables and dancing for something like that, I know your job is one thing, but... you're not really that kind of a fun person..." Ben said shrugging.

Jason: Jason decided to move closer to the saner side of the room. Rogue seemed to be getting ruffled at that. Plus it offered the chance to snag the rum back. "Think we have a fight brewing?"

rachel: "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Miranda: Wow, maybe she couldn't hold that booze. Miranda blinked at the outburst from Rogue, then tried to not snort at Ben. He was funny.

Neena: "Of course she is," Neena said flippantly. "Remember that time we went over to your work, Rogue? Way back when I first came here. That was a total blast."

Graydon: "Oh, I wouldn't be able to organize anything I did in the past without you, baby." Graydon smiled. "Don't believe her one word. Most of the ideas for the FoH came from her. I'm just the guy to carry the stuff around."

Rogue: Rogue's lips thinned. "Oh, no? So ya think Ah'm borin'? Good. Glad we broke up then."

Remy: 'Of course Rogue is fun." He made shushing noises to Anna. "It's alright, petite. He's jus'..." Well not drunk. Hmm. He couldn't say dumb. At least not here.

Miranda: "Oh, heeheehee, that sounds interesting!" She wound a lock of hair around her finger, smiling at Rachel. "I would like to know!"

Rogue: Rogue's glare shot from Ben to Remy, "Just what, Cajun? Nobody says Ah ain't able ta do anythin' but me." She downed the rest of the tiny whiskey bottle then half of the everclear, prompltly plopping herself on Graydon's lap and pulling off a glove with her teeth.

Ben: "No, I'm not saying you're boring, I'm just agreeing that I'm glad we broke up." He said happily.

Miranda: She blushed a little at Graydon's words. "Awww, baby. He's too nice, isn't he? And modest. He's sooo much more than the box schlepper! He's, like, majoring in political science. He's totally gonna be president someday."

Miranda: She paused in her praise and blinked. "Wow, is she okay?"

Neena: A president with a wife who sleeps with half of the Cabinet at this rate," Neena mumbled under her breath. She wrapped her arms around Ben's neck possesively and eyed Rogue.

Remy: His eyebrows nearly hit his hairline. "I didn't mean anythin' by it." What was up with Anna?

Rogue: "Ah'm sittin' right here, Miri, why not ask me yaself 'steada pretendin' like Ah cain't hear ya."

Jason: "I tihnk we've reached the point where we just back away from her and hope for the best."

Miranda: "Ooookaaaay. Are you okay?" She got up and went over to them curiously.

Rogue: "Ah'm just peachy. Ya boyfriend has a comfy lap."

Ben: "This is getting weird." Ben whispered into Neena's ear. "Why is everyone acting so vindictive to eachother? It's just a girl."

Miranda: "Yup! He sure does." She tilted her head, blinking at Graydon.

Graydon: Graydon made a startled sound when Rogue suddenly appeared in his lap. "Whoa, careful there." He struggled to not spill his drink.

rachel: "I'm sure you would," Rachel shot her a wicked grin., blinking at Miri as she walked away.

Neena: "Just a girl that you've been making a fool of yourself over too. Don't think I didn't see. We'll talk about this later but for now, move closer to her and see what happens to you."

Neena: She whispered the whole thing in his ear while watching Rogue curiously

Rogue: Rogue trailed her bare finger tips lightly over Graydon's hand, just to test. No ill effects. Good. She wrapped her hand around his, still looking up at Miranda.

Graydon: He looked from one person in the room to the next, feeling as if he had just walked into an uncomfortable scene. "Uhm... hi?"

Ben: Ben blinked. "Hey... You are the mother of my child, how could you even think that I..." His eyes drifted to Rogue making herself comfortable on Graydon's lap. Then his eyes drifted to Miranda. It was like some kind of messed up dream he had had once. Now where's Sarah Chalke?

Neena: "Exactly," she hissed back. "The mother of your child, and you are not helping the trust case." Her eyes widened and she wondered if now would be a good time to remind Rogue of Sam's existence.

Graydon: He shot Miri a helpless look, but didn't say anything. Okay, this place was stranger than he had believed it would be, after all.

Rogue: "Howdy, sugah." Rogue smiled back at Graydon and settled her back against his chest. "So, Miri. How's it feel seein' me sittin' here?"

Miranda: Miranda just blinked again, first at Rogue, then Graydon, then back to Rogue. "Well, we're all friends, right? I'm supposed to feel something? I just wanted to make sure you were okay, because you seemed a little upset." She made a drinking motion.

Jason: "Well, I'm not Miri but I think I can speak for the rest of the room that it's fucking awkward?"

Neena: Neena checked her nails. "Wouldn't be so awkward if she wasn't here," she murmured gently.

Rogue: "Oh, honey, y'all have no idea. Ah ain't even gotten started in that area. Ya should feel at least a tiny bit upset that some person is sittin' in ya boyfriend's lap who ain't y'all... Bet that's what he felt when he saw y'all sittin' in someone's lap that wasn't his." She sent a look to Remy, "Right, sugah?"

Graydon: Graydon cleared his throat audibly. "I don't know if my opinion matters in this affair, but I say it's feeling a little weird." He looked between Rogue, Miri, and Remy. "Listen, if this has anything to do with Miri sitting on Remy's lap earlier, I can assure you that there's nothing to it. She does that all the time." He shot Miri an accusing look.

Ben: Ben glared at Neena. "Yes, I'm glaring. Be nice." He turned to Jason. "I'm with you. Fucking. Awkward."

Remy: "Oui. Miri was jus' bein' friendly, petite. No sense in gettin' worried about it." He offered his hand to Anna. "We're all jus' friends as y' said, Miri."

Rogue: Rogue shook her head and looked to Neena for help. They all thought she was going off the deep end.

Neena: "Then you keep your eyes on what's yours," she shot back at him. "I'll be nice to people who don't try to make a move for what's mine."

rachel: She shook her head, glancing around the room. Well, this was lovely.

Miranda: She blinked at Graydon's glare and moved closer to them. "I..." She picked her nails. "I was just nervous. I'd never seen anybody on fire, and I'm sorry. I shouldn't be nervous because I do believe you guys are all great. But ... he was just being nice."

Remy: "Huh?" Now he was confused. "Dis was all jus' a nice an' friendly gatherin' ladies. Miri's jus'..." That was hard to explain. "Nice an' friendly. But no harm meant."

Ben: "You're out of your head." Ben insisted. "I love you, you know this. Rogue is being a bitch and you're letting it rub off on you. You're a good person, don't be like this."

Neena: "Rogue's right. You and Remy have been making fools of yourselves over this...stranger! She had no business being in his lap or making moon eyes at my man."

Ben: Ben nearly dropped his jaw at Neena. "Whoa! Wow, way to jeeez..."

Jason: Jason was confused. His usual reason for assuming why women were being cranky didn't apply to Neena at the moment...but she had the other reason to be cranky he supposed. "I think we're all getting a bit defensive here..."

Miranda: Miranda didn't hear the commotion on the other side of the room, smiling again at Remy. "See!"

Neena: "What? It's not the hormones, honey, it's the truth. little miss moffet over there has worn on my last nerve.Dont think I didn't notice. I'm not stupid."

Graydon: "No, wait a second. That's not okay." Graydon said, a little louder this time. He held up a hand and gently shoved Rogue out of his lap. "I mean, sure, it's all in good fun. But, Miri, can't you see that behaving in such a way could be seen as... inappropriate?"

Neena: "Listen to your man, and keep your eyes off of mine," Neena said to her. "He's right. And I want you far, far, FAR away from Ben. Now."

Ben: "I did notice that you're being ridiculous! Forget hormones, she's just a nice girl who's in defense of our mutations, and she's willing to help us and our cause. And you're accusing her of trying to take your loving fiance."

Rogue: Rogue gladly stood up and stepped away from Graydon as he seemed to catch on. Good.

Neena: "Pfft. If this is your idea of loving, you can keep it." Neena rolled her eyes.

Remy: He'd been married and around women for enough time to know that this was a good time to find a quiet spot to sit and make like a cushion.

Miranda: She blinked at Graydon and then around the room. Miranda took a few steps closer to Graydon. "I was just... being friendly." She carefully set down her drink. "You know I would never, ever..." She picked at her nails. Maybe he didn't know.

Miranda: She tried to put her arms around his waist.

Ben: He wanted to put a stinger in her and take out of the room, but he didn't know what the toxin would do to the baby. He didn't know what to say. He felt like he was in a bad episode of "The Real World"... with mutant powers.

rachel: Rachel watched the whole thing, not feeling quite as amused as she would've been a while ago.

Jason: Exits. Jason's eyes started looking over the possible ways out of the room and if he could manage to make a getaway without slipping too close to either warring parties. No such luck.

Graydon: "I'm sorry." He said, shaking his head. "I don't want to be a killoy here, but I'd like to apologize. You invited us to your home, so certainly we shouldn't be causing any trouble. It's just, sometimes she's getting carried away." He looked back at Miri and cautiously put an arm around her. "You really shouldn't drink that much, honey." He said under his breath. "You're embarrassing both of us here."

Neena: "It's alright," Neena said smoothly to Graydon. "Thank you for understanding. No harm done, and I apologize for you going through that."

Miranda: She didn't think she'd had that much to drink. She leaned into Graydon, not saying anything.

Rogue: Rogue slipped her glove back on, "Hey, it ain't y'all, sugah. We're totally fine with y'all." She nodded at Neena's words, "Yeah, sorry Ah did that, but wasn't sure how ta wake up tha dumb boys in tha room."

Neena: "I think it didn't work on this one," Neena indicated Ben.

Rogue: "Don't think it worked on tha other two either, but at least Graydon caught on."

Ben: Ben was surprised. "I'm just embarrassed this situation even happened."

Graydon: Graydon held on to Miri. That pang of jealousy was there, deep down. But it seemed to evaporate with every moment. "It's okay, honey." He said, kissing her forehead. "You know I can't stay angry at you. Sorry. I guess now I was the one who overreacted."

Rogue: "An' ya very well should be, Ben."

Rogue: "No, ya didn't overreact. Ah think y'all were perfectly reasonable."

Jason: Jason snorted but didn't say anything. Saying anything would equal death. Especially if that something was Rogue's judgement on what was reasonable.

rachel: Okay, so maybe everyone wasn't going to kill each other now...

Miranda: Miranda wasn't sure what they were all talking about. "Um, can we just go home, baby?"

Remy: He gave a smile to the couple. "Well thank y' for everythin' y' all are doin' for d' mutant cause. It was nice t' see y'all. Sorry for d'...misunderstandin's."

Ben: Ben shook his head. He really wished he could have been drinking again.

Graydon: "You know that sometimes I can be such a horndog." Graydon whispered, nuzzling Miri's ear. "I didn't want to keep you from having fun." He smiled. "Sure, if that's what you want."

Ben: Ben smiled to Miranda. "Yeah... I apologize for all the irrational behavior. From everyone." he smiled to Graydon. "Call me when you guys do that TV thing man, I'm all in."

Jason: "Yes, come again...it'll be calmer next time." They could just lock the troublemakers into the DR possibly.

Graydon: "You're welcome." Graydon gave Remy a nod and a smile. "Oh, and next time we'll organize the party. That's a promise." He tried to think of what irrational behaviour the others were talking about, but couldn't bring himself to care anymore. "Let's go home, baby. We'll have a nice bath before going to bed, yes?"

Miranda: Miranda nodded and smiled a little at Ben and Remy, following Graydon out. Oooh, bath. She started to smile again.

Ben: Bath? Ben nearly congratulated the two.

Remy: "Well I think I'll go home for d' night." He just wanted the whole confusion behind him.

Rogue: "G'nite, Cajun. Kiss Lil Sugah f' me." She shook her head and squeezed Neena's hand on the way by. "Gonna go find Sam an' vent some..."

Jason: "...I think I'm going to go have a bath."

Neena: "I think I will too," Neena got up and turned Ben. It was time to remind him just who he shared his bed with. "You coming?"

Ben: Should I be hanging myself, first? he wondered. "Sure..." he said happily. Christ, she's gonna wear me out if this keeps up.

Andreas: With a little snort Andreas finally awoke from his nap. Tiredly looking arounf he noticed that he was all alone again. He wanted to get up and continue his nap in his room but instantly faceplanted when he tried to make a step forwards.

Andreas: A look down at his feet revealed a sticky white-greyish substance all over his feet..."RIIIIIIILLLEEEEEYYYYY!!!"
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

2/07 Game: Friends of Hormones

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Hee!

More pranks must be played upon Andy. :smirk
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS