1/10 Game: Gratuitous senseless violence

Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

1/10 Game: Gratuitous senseless violence

Post by Ferguson »

Jason: Jason looked inside as the doors slid open, the smell hitting him the second it did. "Ugh, sweet Jesus. Is it just me or is it worse now?"

Wade: "Pardon," Wade said, "It's the burrito." he was wearing a french maid's uniform, and it was riding up where everyone could see.

Jason: "You should see a doctor about that." Jason muttered, looking over at Wade and looking away quickly. "...I see you came prepared with a costume."

Selene: "Worse." Selene stated flatly, standing a bit behind the others, where the smell wasn't as bad yet. "I'm sure something died in there. Did we forget someone, perhaps?"

Selene: She eyed up Wade suspiciously. "I see you take this job quite serious, do you?"

Jason: "Well...Moon did spend an awful lot of time in here. But she does that anyway so that can't be it." Jason braved it, stepping into the danger room narrowly avoiding the little pile of squished bugs closest to the door.

Ben: Ben squished and sqooshed various dead bugs, enjoying the feeling about as much as he would if he were barefoot and the DR floor was made of coal. "I hope I don't get sick..." he said with a burp.

Selene: "I'm surprised anyone survived all that time in here without turning cannibalistic." Selene commented, cautiously taking a step into the DR. "Or going postal simply for the hell of it."

Jason: "You mean Mr. Webbing's got a weak stomach?" Jasons norted at the cannibalism topic. "I won't say I didn't make a menu."

Ben: "I hate bugs..." Ben said softly, looking around and wishing he hadn't.

Selene: Selene glanced upwards in a thoughtful manner. "Wait, I think I almost did just that." She remember their little fight down here quite well. "Not on my own volition, I assure you." She quickly added.

SinJin: "Remember humans taste of chickens, and therefore, chickens taste of humans," St John said, coming in, pushing a rolling bucket and mop in front of him.

Wade: I just heard that...wait this is wrong..."I just heard that something needed a good scrubbing down, didn't think it was this place, figured it was one of the teacher's chambers or maybe that Oral Merlot's Glass Funhouse of Sharp Things." Wade held a can of bugspray like a glock.

Selene: "And here I thought spiders love nothing more than sucking the liquid innards out of a bug's shell." Selene said to Ben.

Jason: "Cannibalistic or postal?" Jason was fairly certain that Selene was permanently postal but couldn't think of a new term for her having gone more postal. "Mmm, chicken."

Selene: "Postalistic?" Selene suggested as a compromise.

Ben: Ben shivered and webbed himself up to the ceiling where he began to inspect the vents. He looked in and looked back to the gang with distaste. "Water damage.... bugs everywhere, these things are like melted too.... What was going on?"

Selene: "Just because you slaughter those around you in frenzied rage is no reason to let the bodies go to waste." Selene stepped back outside and shoved more of the cleaning equipment into the room.

Wade: "You know, things were a bit fuzzy but I remember a lot of punching and kicking, kind of like a black friday sale." Wade told Ben

SinJin: He squished a bug under his foot and began batting at them with the mop. "It's like lacrosse."

Selene: "Well, I can say with absolute sincerity that I had nothing to do with any of it." Selene gestured at the remains of her makeshift prison. "I spent most of the time as a caged observer."

Wade: "I'm open!" Wade yelled at the authorstralian.

Jason: "Oh please, please hit him with the bugs." Jason hoped that Wade's costume being spoiled would make him want to put more clothes on.

SinJin: He flipped a bug at Wade, then Jason. "Catch!"

Jason: "Oh, bastard." Jason swatted the carcass away, pulling a face.

Selene: Selene glanced across the mess that was the DR and decided that the good old fashioned was of going about this certainly wasn't her style. She grabbed three unused mops from their stack of equipment and headed over to one of the water buckets.

Wade: Wade caught the six legged ball, threw it in the air and hit it like a baseball with his broom. "Go, go, go!"

SinJin: "No, my parents were married..." He stuck his tongue out at Jason and continued to bat the dead bugs about, aiming to make a semi-centered pile in one corner.

Ben: "Should I start carting some of those uh.... caged remains then?" He offered, grabbing one anyways, assuming the answer is yes. He kept his mouth shut, not wanting bugs from Jason. Or anyone else really.

Selene: "Caged remains?" Selene wondered, while she channeled some energy into the trio of mops. "I think I would have taken notice if I died in there. That is, unless someone else got imprisoned in there after they got me out."

Ben: "I meant the remains of the cage actually... my bad on the word choice." Ben said shrugging. As he pulled another piece a small furry creature shot out with a meow and ran out of the DR. "...Cat."

Jason: "As far as you know. They could have some scandalous secret somewhere they're not sharing with you." Jason stuck his tongue out back, going over to the growing bug pile and sweeping it up into the trash can they had brought.

Ben: Ben took the first piece of what looked like crumpled up locker, and then the second piece which was also crumpled locker, right outside the DR entrance. He continued with this pile until he had all the scrap pieces together.

Ben: As he walked by the can filled with bugs, his stomach lurched, and he hoped to God there were no spiders in here that were still alive. Or worse, scorpions. Or even worse, Lobsters! Wait.. "Lobsters aren't bugs right?" He asked.

Jason: "Basically they are. Giant sea-roaches." Jason just smiled, watching Ben's face.

Selene: "I'd say the chances to encounter lobsters in here are pretty slim." Selene commented, letting go of the mops to watch them move on their own. "Excellent."

SinJin: "Pffft." He made a waving motion with his hand.

Ben: Oh, shit. "Really?" He asked. Then he heard Selene. "Thank you!" He said pointing to her. "Okay do we need to clean the locker rooms?"

Wade: "Mmmm...boiled sea-roaches with lemon butter." Wade Mmm'ed while sweeping little crawlies that didn't crawl anymore and little pieces of wall that didn't wall anymore.

Selene: Having superpowers could do so much more than just make life more complicated, Selene concluded, while she sat cross-legged on a pile of bent metal. Sometimes they made it just that more simple. The three mops that she had animated began to move about, swiping the DR at her command.

Jason: "Oh yes, the locker rooms should be a mess considering." Jason pffted right back at Ginny. "You just know you'll be nosing through a closet one day and find out your real surname's Jackman."

SinJin: "Talk about an Elektra Complex." He made a purring noise.

Wade: Wade started to go into a duel with one of Latrine's magic mops, the winner getting a big funny looking bug that just yelled 'Mount my head on the wall'.

Jason: "All the more fitting for when you call him daddy."

Ben: Ben entered the DR lockers and his jaw dropped. "Holy crap what happened here!?" He went into the men's lockers and found his. "And who wen through my crap?" He saw his picture of him Neena was missing but the picture of Rogue was not. He grabbed it and stuffed it in his wallet before anyone could come over to ask.

Jason: Jason's eyes rolled slightly as he listened to Ben's voice coming from the locker rooms. "Everyone went through your crap. Food search."

Ben: Using his webbing he made what would essentially be a trash bag, but in this case was more of a sack. He began to stuff scraps of bench and other remnants from the fray inside. Then he grabbed a broom and began to brush the crumpled up bugs into a pile. "Argh.... I really don't like bugs..."

Selene: Selene ordered one of the mops to give Wade a good wet swat, then she stood up and followed into the locker rooms. She noted that hers had been opened, too, although nothing seemed to be missing.

Wade: After shamefully losing a battle against a stick with dreadlocks, Wade pulled out his trusty feather duster and lunged for the locker rooms, "Stand back, common people, the athlete's foot is near!"

SinJin: "I think there's some roos missing from the paddock," he whispered to Jason, jerking his thumb over at Wade.

Ben: Ben tried turning on the showers and he heard the pipes in the walls shake and churn before splurting water onto the tiled floor. He watched the drain and frowned when he realized they were clogged. "Hey Wade.... want a free harmonica?"

Jason: "Some? The zoo's empty and the town's being invaded I think you mean." Jason chuckled under his breath. "Of course, I think I was saying that from the French maid outfit so it's just going downhill now."

Wade: "Do I ever!" Wade yelled back with much glee.

Jason: "Oh marvelous." Jason was more than fairly certain that Wade with a harmonica would be another atrocity for this room to suffer.

Selene: Selene shoved her stuff back into the locker, then she realized that the door was missing. Probably went into the makeshift cage. With a shrug, she let it be.

SinJin: "I dunno. I like the outfit."

Jason: "For yourself or on him?"

Ben: "Okay ell, to get it, I need some help. Can you scoop out these buggies and put them in my web-bag here?" Ben asked. "I got a harmonica for you up in my room..."

Wade: "Oh, yeah, sure, help unplug your bug, I'll just help you take off....It's in your room?! Awesome, I'm there!" Wade ran for the free harmonica.

Ben: "Uh...." It was in his bag of course, in his room. Same pocket as the the lube..... This wouldn't end well... "Whoops." he said, shrugging.

Selene: Selene tilted her head as she watched Wade head off. "Something tells me that didn't go as planned, did it?"

Jason: "No, it went so much better than planned." Jason snorted, trying to hide his laughing.

Ben: Ben found a spoon and scooped out the buggy muck and into his bag. "Oh... God I think I'm gonna be sick if I have to do this for every one."

Jason: "If you're going to be sick be sick near a drain, will you?"

Selene: When she was sure that none of her things would tumble out of the doorless locker, she glanced over the rest of the mess inside the room and decided that someone else would do a better job at cleaning this up. Although, the possibility to go through everyones secret stashes had its charm. Who knew what treasure could be uncovered there.

Selene: "The spiders I know catch their dinner with a web, not with a spoon." Selene commented as she poked her head around the corner to look at what Ben was doing.

Ben: He burped a response as he moved onto the next drain.

SinJin: "This is pretty disgusting, I must say."

Jason: "You know, I could probably make it better for him too...won't but I could." Jason smirks to himself, leaning against the wall with a superior air. The superior air vanished though as the Danger Room flickered to life. "...I thought it was shut down."

Selene: Selene raised her head and blinked in surprise. "What did you do now?"

SinJin: "Oh dear. That's not good."

Selene: She stepped outside of the locker rooms just to watch the main doors of the DR closing. "No, not at all." She agreed.

Jason: Jason's eyebrow arched. "I have no idea." Well, leaning against a stabbed control panel might have something to do with it but still. Jason looked around the now darker room, some sort of warehouse? And the doors were going closed. He turned, hitting the button to open them back up. "Um...shit."

SinJin: "What shit? What's wrong?" He felt his stomach drop just a bit.

Selene: "So it's not only I who's seeing things?" Selene asked, looking around the changing room warily. "That's a relief. In a certain way, at least."

Jason: "Door's not opening. Can anyone get into the control room?" Jason looked up from fiddling with the obviously fritzed panel. "Nope, not just you." He paused, listening as he could hear something that seemed to be coming closer.

Ben: Ben looked up, dropping the spoon. "What.... the hell...?"

Ben: Ben felt his spider-sense kick in. "Guys, no bueno!" He shook his head, too much spanish soap opera. "Not good! Spider-sense." He ran out into the DR.

Selene: A frown showed on her face when a computer voice announced in a calm tone: "Combat simulation engaged. Beware: Security protocols disabled."

Selene: "You don't say." Selene commented.

Ben: "I hate that computer, you know that?" Ben said with an angry voice.

SinJin: "Oh...wank. That's not good." He started screaming at the top of his lungs for help.

Jason: "Okay, I swear I didn't do that last part." Jason backed away from the control panel. It was obviously possessed. "I-" he found himself cut off as the doors in the simulation opened, their apparent foes pouring in. "So...I think it's really unfair they're armed."

SinJin: He neatly slid behind Jason, using him as a meat shield.

Ben: "Bah!" Ben webbed his hands like boxing gloves. "Do programs have ending times?"

Jason: Jason was a bit too stunned still to fight against being a meat shield. "No clu-shit!" He grabbed onto Ginny and pulled him along as someone opened fire.

SinJin: "I hope so." But he distinctly remembered being badgered out of his Doctor Who program by an irate Lizzie a day or so later...

SinJin: "Gah!"

Selene: "It looks as if this place is out to kill us." Selene stated as several armed opponents began to scatter into the room. "Well, it started by itself..."

Jason: "Mops, animated mops!" Jason pointed at the mops and at Selene, hoping that she could fill in the actual sentence and thought as he grabbed one for himself.

Selene: Someone trained a gun on her. A shot whizzed closely past her ear. That was when Selene decided that it would be a good time to do something else instead of just standing around.

Selene: As she lunged for cover, she shot Jason a glance. "Mop them!" She ordered her animated cleaning tools and pointed at the enemy.

Jason: "This is just fucked up." Jason looked back at Ginny, laughing an odd laugh.

SinJin: "You think?" He stumbled as a bullet grazed his shoulder. "OW! Bloody hell."

Ben: Ben leapt up and landed with both feet down on-top of the head of one of the DR foes. Using his skull as a spring board, he somersaulted up into the air and brought his foot down hard on the arm of the one behind him, making him drop his gun.

Jason: "Shit...Shit! Something fell behind him and Jason glanced up, seeing more people lining the walkway above and already starting down the stairs...conveniently behind him and Ginny.

Selene: "Any ideas what we shall do now?" Selene asked, dodging another two people with handguns. "Aside from not getting shot, of course."

Ben: Dodging shots and punches he used his webbed-fists on the programmed enemies. "Is this going to just keep going on or-" he ducked and threw a punch into the back of a knee. "is there a timer?"

Jason: "How in the fuck am I supposed to know?" As it turned out though, hitting people with the mop in his hand gave Jason an odd sort of satisfaction. He would prefer it in another setting though.

Selene: She tried to hide behind some of the concrete pillars, but more and more enemies closed in on her, and she felt like getting cornered. Eventually she couldn't dodge any more. When someone pointed the gun at her chest, she instinctively grabbed it, pulled it out of the mans hand, and clobbered him over the skull with it.

SinJin: Fumbling his lighter he pushed in front of Jason and incinerated a group of men leveling guns at them. They weren't real, right? He didn't like the realistic sounds of the screams or the smell of burning flesh. He tottered away and was sick.

Selene: Selene whizzed past the pillars as the other men opened fire, her superior speed and reflexes the only reason that she didn't get riddled by a dozen bullets. "This sucks." She muttered after finding cover behind a large box.

Jason: Oh...Goddamn And to think, Jason had thought that the Danger room had smelled badly before. He stepped back, definitely glad that there was a good deal less people near them but not really all for the smouldering things. "You okay, Ginny?"

Ben: Ben felt a kick to his back coming his way, but as he turned around, another punch came to his head. Catching both, his hands were occupied as another man came over and stamped his foot into Ben's abdomen. "Oof!" he hit the floor and the three men began to kick him in unison. "Should've.... kept the.... locker prison... argh!" He used his stingers and hit each of the men in their jugular. They fell down.

SinJin: "No..." He turned away and vomited again.

Selene: Selene senses two more armed men circling the box. They were trying to surprise and corner her. She silently leaped up on top of the box, then pounced one of her attackers and knocked him down, smashing his head against the floor in the process. The other one noticed this and ran around the box, only to have his gun arm grabbed and broken by Selene.

Ben: Ben leapt to his feet and ran over to a man coming up to the pre-occupied Jason, a large pistol in his hand. "Jason!" He flicked his wrist and a web-ball smacked the man in the face with a wet *fwop*.

SinJin: Another wave of attackers came down the stairwell, one of them bashing Ginny over the head with the butt of his gun, and he dropped down, unconscious.

Jason: Jason swore again as the men started to step over their crispy counterparts...and the utterly disgusting yet oddly welcome web-ball. But there wasn't much time to be thankful as Ginny was dropped, the perpentrator getting dropped as well. Who knew a mop could be this useful. "Okay, very open to suggestions."

Jason: "...anyone have a cell phone? Maybe the doors will open on the other side of them?" What they needed now was Wade to frolick to the door, blowing merrily at his new found harmonica.

Selene: Selene knew the DR programs were designed to react to their powers, but not to what extent. She was pretty sure that she wouldn't have much luck draining a hologram, though. "Jason!" She yelled, twirling between a trio of gunmen and breaking a couple more bones. "Can those things be fooled by your illusions?"

Jason: "Only one way to find out." Jason put up a section of wall and felt extremel releived as the man that was walking towards it bounced off and looked surprised to see it.

Wade: The Danger room door slid open, "Hey, Arachnoman, this tube of lubrication to help for dry friction sexual experiences had leaked on to the harmonica, can I have the tube instead?" Wade asked holding the slippery mouth instrument.

Selene: "Wade!" Selene shouted, spinning around to hold up her hand. "Don't let the door close again!" The momentary distraction was enough to allow a stray bullet to bury into her shoulder.

Jason: ...what? Whatever Wade was talking about it didn't matter at all. "Wade! Hold the door!" Jason moved to pull Ginny up, walling up the stairs to cut off the rest of the men to give them some more cover.

Wade: Wade took a step back when someone wanted to play Hide The Bullet with him. Standing in the door's way of closing, he pouted, "But....why do you get the fun?"

Selene: Selene snarled and turned to face the attacker, smashing him into the wall behind him with a telekinetic shockwave. Reaching up to her shoulder, she felt the blood run between her fingers. "Just to let you know: Those simulated bullets hurt." She could feel something being stuck inside her shoulder. "Good thing I like pain."

Ben: "Oh thank God! Wade you're getting two harmonicas and the tube for this!" he ducked and rolled, avoiding bullets.

Jason: "Not as much fun as it looks." Jason swore as he felt something hit his side Well, one good thing about being an illusionist is that if you don't want to feel something anymore you just don't have to. "not nerely as much." He slumped down, letting Ginny back down once they were outside of the room. "Son of a bitch."

Ben: Ben dove through the door and turned back. He spun back and used all the webbing he could to stick the few who were chasing him to the floors and walls. "Sweet."

Selene: Dodging a few more bullets, she concentrated on stopping the bleeding. She ran up the stairs, then stopped by a metal railing, grabbed it, and used her powers to loosen the sides of the metal. Selene ended up with a long metal pole in her hands. "Excellent."

Wade: Wade looked in the Dr and out it, "So...can they come outside?" he asked

Jason: "Um, Selene? Working your way towards the door?" Jason watched as she seemed to be preparing for battle. "No, everything stops once it's through the door."

Selene: "Jason! Can you fool them into shooting each other?" She shouted while fighting off two men with knives. Hopping over the railing, she landed on the ground floor again. She smacked two guys standing in her way over the head, then glanced at Jason and blinked. "Why? Oh, right..."

Wade: "Aww." Wade aww'ed in dissatisfaction.

Jason: Definitely postal....though Jason turned his focus back into the room, shifting one of the men too look like him and, right on cue, he was fired on. "...it says something about me that I just got myself shot in a way."

Selene: Selene sped towards the exit, whacking people left and right with her metal pole. "Sorry! Getting shot must have made me somewhat excited."

Wade: "Lucky?" Wade suggested something.

Jason: "...I can see how that would be exciting." Jason pulled himself back up from where he had been sitting on the floor. "So...go find Forge and let him know we've got something he should fix?"

Selene: Selene watched in disappointment as her metal pole vanished as soon as she stepped outside the DR. On the other hand, the foreign object in her shoulder vanished, as well, and she could finally heal the wound properly. "Well, it was fun, in a certain way. That is, if gratuitous, senseless violence is your kind of thing. But others might disagree, so we should probably tell someone."

Selene: "Otherwise, we'd just have to clean up the damn room again."

Wade: When Morticia Adams went by Wade out of the room, he realised, "Gratuitous senseless violence?!? I'm there!" and sidestepped into the room, letting the door close behind him.

Ben: "...Guess I get to keep those two harmonicas." Ben said shrugging.