Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

1/3 Game: Deus ex Fury

Post by Slarti »

Timelined Oct. 18

Remy: He carefully scraped the inside of a can, feeling like this trip down memory lane was one he really could have done without. Same clothes day in day out...sleeping on the floor...grubbing for food. He missed his mattress. He missed his gumbo. And he really missed his deodorant - there was only so much that daily showers could do.

Andreas: Sitting in a corner, his wife-to-be silently sleeping next to him, Andreas eyed everybody and all in the room quite suspiciously, the insomnia showing quite well on his face. From time to time his hand would wander down to the sabre next to him, reluctantly playing with it.

Cessily: Cessily was back in uniform. She looked like an actual human being again. Or at least like a silver version of one. However, she still had to regain a lot of her mass, because she had to leave behind a lot more than half of it. Hence, she only shaped the absolutely necessary features in order to appear human. Hair was not among them.

Victor: Vic stared out over the Danger Room and its occupants, tapping a finger on a knee and shifting a little uncomfortably. The headache he'd had for the last little while was getting worse. Last time he'd had something like this he'd grown a tail.

Lorna: "Think we should stock this place with cots in the future." Lorna mumbled as she laid down, absently scratching at her side where she was sure a bug was just having a glorious feast. "Cots, fridge, we're making a proper shelter out of this place when it's off."

Nezhno: "I second that notion." Nezhno said as he pulled himself up from the floor.

Remy: "Y' know what else we need t' stock dis place wit'? Underwear." Can finished he discarded it.

Andreas: Ah yes, and the itching, that was another thing. For whatever reason his hands constantly felt as if ants were crawling over them, an unpleasant thought regarding recent events.

Lorna: "And flea powder." Lorna muttered, trying to make herself comfortable in order to get some sleep. "Definitely flea powder."

Cessily: After she was content with how the uniform sat, Cessily grabbed the pair of wrapped twinkies that she had scavenged from their food supplies. As she returned to the others, she showed a small smile again. "In light of all that, I'm quite happy again to be made of metal."

Cessily: She headed over to Remy, squatted down next to him, and gave a big grin. "Hey."

Remy: "Hey chere." He gave the twinkies a look. "Y' bringin' dessert?"

Andreas: Oh, and the constant glowing. He was used to having to concentrate to make it appear, along with increased body performance, but nowadays he had to concentrate to switch it off, the constant automatic activation was getting to him. Well, maybe some sugar would at least fight the tiredness, so he got up and wandered to the twinkiness.

Cessily: "Better," Cessily replied. She handed him one of the small cakes and raised her own. "I couldn't find any candles, but I'm sure these will so just fine." She still wore that smile. "Happy Birthday to you and me."

Victor: Vic shifted, rubbing his face and looking over to the others before looking at his hands again. At least his healing meant no problem with food, but that meant he'd elected not to eat - which meant he was hungry. All the time.

Andreas: "I could let myself be convinced to play the candle for a little donation of the 'cake'," he jumped on Cessily's comment.

Lorna: "God, that's right." Lorna sat up a bit. "Well...happy birthday. May all your fleas die." Lorna was a bit lost for anything to say that would actually be helpful. Sure, she had her own birthday imprisonment but she hadn't exactly been on this side of sane at the time.

Rogue: Rogue ran her hands along the hinges of the door to the control room, concentrating on how weak it had become. One well placed kick should do it just fine. She backed up just enough to have room for her leg to stretch out and she looked over at Bobby. She gave him a small nod to let him know the door would cave and she put all her force into her kick. She grinned when it came crashing down inside the control room.

Cessily: Cessily laughed and looked up at Andy. "Hey, sure! That's a great idea." She unwrapped her twinkie and broke off a piece, handing it to him. "We should share them, anyway."

Andreas: "Yes, or else we might have to eat our fleas...or rather I have to eat yours, don't have any myself." He took the piece and started to nibble on it. "Not too bad for sugar and fat."

Bobby: Bobby followed her into the room on his ice slide, halting at the large window that overlooked the Danger Room and everyone inside. Selene was still in her metal prison.

Cessily: "Neither do I. I guess they're not into sucking metal that much." Cessily chuckled, then shot Lorna a smile. "Thanks!"

Rogue: Rogue stood, overlooking the students who had evaded them for so long. Half of them had never tried to leave the room, she noted. Cowards. That could be fixed.

Victor: Vic looked at the prison holding Selene before groaning and leaning his head back against the wall. "Balls." He muttered, absently scratching the back of a hand, claws scraping into the skin.

remy: "Well an' things dat'll keep dese things 'fresh' for d' next 100 years. Wonder if it'll preserve us too." He followed Cessily's lead and broke off a piece to pop in Lorna's mouth.

Lorna: Lorna took the offered twinkie gratefully. "It's just best not to think of what the spongey little cake is probably really made of. it just concerns your digestive system overthinking it."

remy: "Vic...c'mon over an' join in d' party. Unless y're too busy with d' balls..." He gave him a smile and wave.

Bobby: They must have grown very complacent, to not notice their entry to the control room. Experimentally, he froze over the glass. It crackled, but didn't give. He looked at Anna. A job for you. Then he turned his attention to the controls on the walls.

Cessily: "Hey, Vic, want some birthday cake?" Cessily asked, waving over at him.

Victor: Vic looked over to Cess and down at it. "No." He murmured, looking away. If it wasn't bleeding and still twitching he wasn't interested.

Cessily: Cessily looked up at the sudden cracking sound, seeing the windows of the control room covered with ice, shadowy movements behind them.

Andreas: "Considering our current condition I think we should be glad to have food pass through us as slow as possible, don't you?" The last bits of spongecake vanished between his lips right when a little explosion went up right over his right eyebrow. "Verdammt!"

Rogue: Rogue didn't even hesitate as she threw a punch full force into the window. It echoed in the room but didn't break. She narrowed her eyes at it. She moved to where Bobby had managed to freeze it enough to crack it and threw her fist into it again.

remy: He wrinkled his nose. "I don' wanna think about y' bein' const..." His eyes flew up to the room. "Merde. Dat can't be good."

Lorna: "Very glad." Lorna nodded, munching contently until that noise. She looked around, quickly finding the source of it. "Oh shit."

Cessily: "Damn, they never give up, do they?" Cessily took a deep breath, then let out the air with a sigh. "Sometimes I can't help but think they're doing this only to unsettle us."

Andreas: "Oh, fuck!" The light glow on his body flared up into a blinding brightness when he made an Olympic-class jump over to the wall where Tessa was still sleeping next to his weapon.

Victor: Vic looked up at the window, staring at it. His tail twitched. "Hmm." He purred a little, before wincing and rubbing his head as it spiked badly. "Motherfucker!!"

remy: He eyed the glass that Rogue was pounding. "Y' think dey'll get through? Or do we have time t' think of a new way t' piss dem off?"

Nezhno: "Shit. Shit. Shit!" Nezhno said as he saw Rouge pounding her way to them.

Lorna: "They could be. Psychological warfare and all that." Lorna couldn't help but check the strength of her bubble though. And to think, she had been going to go to sleep. "Well, it's built to resist things like that from this side. It shouldn't give."

Bobby: They had rerouted all the Danger Room controls into the room itself, which, while the Hive had already known that, it was good to verify. And in person it was easier for the Magus to use Bobby's knowledge of the DR against the others. He froze a panel and ripped it free to expose the wiring.

Cessily: "I seriously don't know," Cessily remarked, getting back to her feet. "I know that they built the walls and the glass specifically to resist our powers. Though, I don't know what they actually mean by 'resist'"

Andreas: "But even if they cause a tiny crack that cursed bug girl will drown us in cockroaches."

remy: "Good. Maybe we can get a conga line goin' or pull a full moon salute." He gave Lorna a look. "Y' holdin' ok?"

Victor: Vic suddenly scratched at his arm. The bugs shouldn't touch him, but here he was, itchier then ever.

Cessily: "Or simply pour some gas in here." Cessily added grimly. "If they can get it past the air filters this way, we're pretty much screwed, as well."

Rogue: Rogue flew up about a foot and flew back away from the window, calculating where she needed to strike it. She fisted her hands and stretched them out in front of her as she flew full speed back at the window, more tiny cracks spidering from the one Bobby had made.

Victor: "I'll be fine."

Lorna: "I think they were going for 'we can't break the crap' so I hope they were right." Lorna kept her eyes on Bobby and Rogue, working away. "Yeah, I'm okay." She added quietly.

Andreas: "Do you think they can get their hands on sleeping gas?" Now he sounded seriously concerned. "Do we have anyone who can close cracks?"

remy: "Merde. Metal shield den? It sucks loosin' dat room, but what can y' do? We can't attack dem."

Lorna: "Going to have to bring the bubble down for a second but I've got an idea." Lorna reached over, holding up one of the spoons Monet had liberated from the kitchen.

Cessily: "I don't know, but I don't even want to start thinking about what they could possibly brew up in McCoy's lab. There are plenty of chemicals there."

Victor: Vic shifted. "Damnit. Remy, we got anything for headaches here?"

remy: Nothing much he could do to help Lorna. He turned to Vic. "Dunno." He crossed to where Vic was, studying him. "Why d' y' have a headache? Can try givin' y're neck a rub. Might help."

Victor: He just couldn't get comfortable. Something was strange. "Yeah....yeah. I. That sounds good." He leant forward.

Lorna: Lorna, armed with her spoon, started to walk towards the control room window. If she could get the spoon out of her bubble and to the window she could pull it apart to mend the cracks. She watched the drones, Bobby, carefully as she walked.

Rogue: Self thinks it might be beneficial for you to freeze the window again. She landed and looked at Bobby over her shoulder.

Bobby: Bobby looked up from the wiring and stared into the room. Rogue's attacks were working, it seemed. Affirmative. He saw Lorna and met her eyes before refrosting the window.

Andreas: He realized what Lorna was planning and, after a reassuring look back to his girl, followed her. Not too much he could do (it wasn't the first time he he had wished for his blasting powers return) but at least he was doing something.

Rogue: Rogue quickly flew back into the window, cracking it more. The cracks are tiny. They do not go all the way through yet. That was alright though. She could do this all day.

remy: Settling in, he dug his fingers into the tense muscles of Vic's shoulders. "Y' got a bad one? Thought y' didn't get dem?" It was unnerving listening to the attacks but on the other hand, you kinda got used to it. The body only had so much adrenaline in it.

Cessily: Cessily stood with balled fists as she watched Lorna try to repair the cracks. There was little she could do right now, and the thought of facing Bobby again wasn't making her feel much better.

Lorna: There was something absolutely ridiculous about 'going into battle' armed with a teaspoon but Lorna decided she could laugh at it later. "They're coming down. I'll put them right back up once the spoon's through." With that she let the bubble drop, slid the spoon up against the wall, and started to pull the bubble back together, bringing the spoon up on the other side of it and getting to work on the cracks.

Victor: "Bad." He told himself he was enjoying Remy's touch. "No, I don't." Vic shook his head a little. "It's just. I dunno. Maybe they've done somethin' else." His stared blankly at the floor.

Rogue: Your mate is trying to prevent the cracks. She will fail.

remy: "Who's done somethin' else? D' bee people? None of us are sick, oui? Maybe y're jus' stressed. Rahne an' all." He watched the spoon spider out to reinforce and fill the cracks. "Smart Lorna. Y' go girl!"

remy: Mind you it was like trying to fix a dam with a caulking gun...but still.

Cessily: "If they manage to get in, we have to try and get out of the mansion," Cessily announced, loud enough so that everyone in the DR could hear it. "If we stand and fight, we'll be overwhelmed. At least one of us has to escape and find help."

Lorna: "Cutlery is mine." Lorna muttered under her breath, smiling slightly which she was sure wasn't exactly a settling expression to have a the moment.

Victor: "I don't get stressed." Vic stated. "Rahne's fine." He scratched viciously at his chest. "No. No leavin'. Need to stay here."

Bobby: Self sees her... He tilted his head to watch the metal slither into all the cracks, then returned to the control panels.

Andreas: "I think we should separate. Let the weaker ones and those without battle-fit powers run while the others occupy them." Andreas looked upwards. "They think we'll be shut in here with them, but we'll turn the tables."

Nezhno: Nezhno just watched as Lorna repaired the cracks. He felt incredibly useless not being able to help.

Andreas: "We could turn this into an advantage, where there used to be only one exit they're now creating a second one, they'll lose control." His mind started to race, maybe this was the perfect time to strike.

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Yes, that's a good idea. We'll need to buy enough time to allow the others to escape. Someone like Pietro could do it." She wished that Kitty were still at the school. "Is it working," She asked Lorna.

remy: "Not stressed. Yeah. An' no takin' d' glory fight Vic. Y' need t' go too." He looked around at the group. "An' where are we goin'? Can't go home an' risk leadin' one of dese guys back dere. Can't go t' d' city an' risk others gettin' hurt. So where?"

Lorna: "Right." Lorna nodded as she turned her attention back to what was being said. "We don't focus on fighting though. We focus on getting out and finding some sort of help." Lorna glanced back at the window at Cessily's question. "I guess we'll see. We may need more spoons."

Bobby: The Magus was demanding action, and he wasn't getting far with the controls. He huffed and stepped back, freezing a control station solid and smashing his way through to the wall behind it. Those wires had to meet the wall somewhere, and that meant an opening and a weak spot.

Rogue: Rogue paused and tilted her head at Lorna through the frosted glass, watching carefully where the metal went. She would break that off first then focus on getting through the window. She slammed a fist into the center of all the metal.

Cessily: "If I weren't already short a few pounds, I'd offer a little of me." Cessily countered with a dry laugh.

Victor: "No leaving." Vic shook Remy off. "Jus' going a bit stir crazy. Need air." He stood, going to pace, rubbing his hands together hard.

remy: "Alright." He held his hands up and watched Vic go. Scooting back towards the group he frowned slightly. "What about d' lockers? Dey all gone?"

Andreas: The possibility to offer his sabre occurred to him for a moment...would he be able to fend them off without it?...And it was his great grandfather's...

Victor: Back and forth, back and forth, needed more room, needed to get out of here with all these people. Great, headache, itching and now paranoia and claustrophobia this was getting insane.

rachel: Rachel stood back behind Bobby and Rogue, listening to their conversation and watching. She poked at the telepathic shields surrounding the room and frowned. Still couldn't get through them.

Cessily: "I'll better keep an eye on Selene." Cessily said and stepped over to where the other girl was still caged. "I shouldn't have to worry about touching her. And maybe someone should stand guard by the door. Just in case they try anything there."

Hector: Hector sat cross-legged against the wall to the side of Bobby and Rogue. He cupped his hands like binoculars and pressed them against the wall, and looked inside using his small mutant-made window. They are growing restless.

Victor: "I'll do it. I'm up anyway."

Andreas: "Don't hesitate to knock her out if she acts up, okay Cess?"

Cessily: "Okay, thanks." Cessily gave Vic a nod, then turned back to check on Selene. "Yeah, no worries. I did it once, so I shouldn't have any troubles with doing it again."

Bobby: As they should be. The fat cable was a power source, though to what he wasn't certain. He froze it anyway, then sending a shower of ice daggers to shatter it. He nearly smiled as the lights flickered.

remy: "God damnit." He finally got to his feet. Glaring up at the control room he crossed his arms. "Y're ruinin' my birthday y' asses!"

Rogue: Rogue paused as the lights flickered and felt the corner of her mouth barely twitch before she went back to pummeling the window.

Andreas: At first he didn't notice the short loss of light, by now, due to excitement and constant strain glowing so strong that it nearly hurt to look at him, but when he noticed: "I think they found some important cables..."

Victor: Enough. Vic stopped pacing, turning and heading to the door. He stood in front of the door, running a hand over it, inspecting it. His tail whipped. It's locked.

Cessily: Cessily looked up, biting her lip. "That can't be good. I hoped the lights were independent from the control room. If not... then it's getting even more uncomfortable." At least they'd still have Andy and the fire mutants.

Rogue: Rogue stopped and lowered herself down slowly as Magus ordered her to cease trying to get through the window. It was taking too long. She looked over at Bobby.

Victor: He knew the code. It was there, instantly. Need to open the door. You know that. So do it. His fingers slid over the wall, finding the right place to open the code box.

Nezhno: "She's stopped pounding on the window. I wonder why?"

remy: He looked to Vic. "Is dat way clear?" They needed a bolt hole if Bobby and Rogue got through. "Vic??"

Bobby: He straightened at the order and took a last look through the window. From the side of the room, Warlock was peering up at them as well. His lips thinned and he turned to go, leaving the room quickly.

Victor: As his hand found the pad, yellow and black circuitry went over his skin quickly. He ignored Remy as he started putting in the first few digits.

Cessily: "Why did they stop now?" Cessily wondered. "It looked as if they were starting to get through. Usually they don't give up, do they." She cast a questioning glance at Darren, but he seemed to be just as clueless as she was.

rachel: She growled at the psychic blast she got for her effort and sent one back, still ignoring whatever Monet was going on about. She glanced up as the lights flickered and pulled her shields back up.

Rogue: Rogue followed Bobby out, moving towards the doors.

Andreas: "I think...they might be planning something..." He carefully checked his arms for newcomers of the bloodsucking kind.

Hector: Hector stood up and followed the others, his hand trailing along the wall at eye level so he could peer at them as he moved.

Cessily: "I think we should keep an eye on the vents. Perhaps they're trying to get in that way next." She looked at Vic. "Is the door secure? Vic?"

rachel: Rachel followed Hector out of the room.

Victor: Vic put in the last few digits and there was a beep as the door unlocked. He'd done his job. The way is clear.

Cessily: Cessily blinked in disbelief when she heard the bolts inside the door move. The rest of her body was frozen for a moment.

Bobby: As the door slid open, Bobby looked up into Vic's white eyes, hearing the Magus' order echoing through the Hive. Take them all.

Andreas: "What the...?" Where had that noise come from? Andy looked over and only saw Vic. "Fuck you, Creed!" He ran over and pushed him aside, trying to close the door again before anyone could enter.

Rogue: Rogue blinked up at Vic and hovered slightly to meet his eyes without moving her neck. It will be done.

Victor: Vic nodded and turned to face the room, face half-covered in the drone circuitry and blank. Now. No more setbacks.

Cessily: "Oh my..." Cessily muttered. As the door slid open, revealing a corridor chuck full with drones on the other side, her body and mind began to work again.

Remy: "God DAMN." He grabbed a handful of his hoarded bits that he'd gathered for charging. "Well it's a good thing y' heal." He charged a couple and chucked them full force at the door.

Rogue: Rogue flew in the room before the charged objects sent her backwards. Take out the strong first.

Hector: Agreed. Hector reached for Andreas' hand, getting ready to shift his field to him.
Rogue: She flew straight to Remy and tackled him around his waist.

Bobby: The explosion forced him back into the hall, creating an opening in the sea of drones as he was forced to reform half his lower body.

Cessily: "I'm sorry!" Cessily whirled around and pressed her hand to Selene's face, keeping it covered in liquid metal until her classmate passed out. "Everybody! Get up!"

Victor: Affirmative. There was a low growl as the detonations cut into him but he healed almost instantly and carried on going.

Hector: He was blown back, and sent skidding down the hallway. Hector looked down at his body, saw that everything was still in place, stood and headed back towards the doorway.

Nezhno: Nezhno saw Rogue tackle Remy and bulked up to defend himself.

Remy: He wiggled in the bone crushing grip and gave her an elbow in the jaw. He really hated hitting women. He didn't know what Rogue qualified as anymore.

Andreas: "Hands off, you dirty drones!" A rather big trucker-like man got the fist in which he was holding his sabre. With a little contend smile he noticed the von Strucker's crest on the falling man's cheek before he went over to punch some free room around him. Good that they couldn't see him well, they mostly grabbed thin air.

rachel: Rachel pulled up a telekinetic shield to protect herself from the explosion, dropping it as she started to move toward the room.

Rogue: Rogue's head jerked with the hit and threw him to the floor, a punch quickly moving to meet his own jaw.

Cessily: Human drones were pouring in by the dozen, but they'd have to ignore them for now. The infected students posed a much bigger threat. She bolted over to Remy and pounced Rogue from behind, trying to envelop her with her liquid form to cut off her air supply, as well.

Ju: Ju was in behind the main drones, carefully keeping her fury behind the firewall. Head to feet in circuitry she grit her teeth and hurried through, hearing the orders. The others were quickly becoming overwhelmed.

Bobby: Fully reformed, Bobby shook his head and moved in. The large one made a tempting target, so Bobby froze Nehzno's feet to the floor.

Andreas: He was surprised how good he was holding at least the humans back. Wave after wave broke on him, most of the times quite hard. For now they would only have to care for the turned students...for now...

Remy: "Maudit woman! Ain't beat on y're own man enough?" He rolled away as Cessily tackled her.

Rogue: Rogue rolled onto her back and tried to pry Cessily away from her and she narrowed her eyes with the effort. Bobby. Freeze her.

Ju: Screw this. She'd been working on this for long enough. Holding up her reformed hand she broke into a run, the circuitry reforming and changing shape.

Cessily: Turning her head, she also saw Vic heading towards them, apparently unimpressed by the explosions. "Healing or not, he still needs to breathe, does he?" Cessily formed another arm and had it dart outward from her body. It caught Vic straight in the face, and event though he clawed and struggled, there was no fighting a liquid with sheer strength.

Hector: Hector shouldered his way through the mass, looking for any of the uninfected to take down. He spotted the glowing student, and charged him.

Remy: He tossed his sparse ammunition around as well as he could, but it was hard to guess where in the melee, not wanting to hurt people.

Bobby: He turned his head and lowered the hand aiming for Nezhno's face, turning it to Cessily, but not before Vic was incapacitated.

Nezhno: Nezhno saw that Bobby was trying to take out Cessily. He charges at him and threw him back into the mass of drones in the opening.

Cessily: Just when Vic passed out from a lack of oxygen, Cessily was hit by an incredible cold that she knew all too well. She let go off Rogue and leaped to the side, trying to avoid Bobby as good as possible. She tackled a few human drones and knocked them over, just wanting to get away from him.

Ju: "Alright you medieval droned bastards, this is my boomstick!!" Ju shouted, skidding into the fray, hand changed into what looked like a shotgun on steroids. She grinned back at the other students, aware that covered as she was in yellow and black it was probably weird. "EMP for the win!!" She called, whirling it and aiming at the nearest drone, firing and watching it fall to the floor twitching.

Rogue: Rogue stood up and flew at Nezhno as he charged towards Bobby.

Bobby: Bobby recovered, using the momentum to flip in midair. He formed an ice slide and turned back to the big man, sending a storm of ice daggers at him.

Nezhno: Nezhno was tackled by Rogue and hit into the Danger Room wall hard.

Remy: Chucking another handful he broke the slide out from under Bobby. "Y' realllly aren't gonna like me after dis thing, are y'?"

Andreas: Andreas got tackled by...nothing? Where was Rachel, it had to be telekinesis. To make it harder to aim at him he concentrated quite hard (damn, a blood vessel popped in his eye, he could feel it!) and the lines of light fused into one bright surface, illuminating the room above the normal light from the ceiling and the fights.

Ju: You know, guys, you put Vic in as a sleeper. Well done! Well guess what? She took down another drone, adjusting the strength. I was the sleeper in your ranks!! Fail!! She cackled.

Cessily: Cessily was dogpiled by what seemed to be one or two dozen drones when she lay on the floor. She either tossed them off, or slid out beneath them. Still, the situation didn't look any better. The room was already filled with them, and they didn't stop.

Hector: Hector placed his hands on Andreas' own, and shifted his field onto them.

Bobby: This time momentum wasn't in his favor since Bobby crashed hard to the floor and skidded, finally halting himself to jump back up and turn on Remy.

Remy: "Heya! Miss me?" He circled around Bobby a bit.

Ju: Ju grit her teeth as she cocked the shotgun again, taking a break to check on the students. She sidled up to Rogue and tapped her on the shoulder. "Oh, um, hey. Rogue?"

Rogue: Rogue's punch connected squarely with Nezhno's cheek before she turned to Ju.

Bobby: "Self shall have all the time in the world to understand your motivations for juvenile taunts when you are part of the Hive." He cut off the circling by dropping down and sweeping out a leg to take Remy's legs.

Andreas: "Was zum...?" He looked down when he lost all feeling in his hands, the sabre falling down onto the ground. It had felt like something had touched him shortly beforehand. Those drones were crafty. And came in masses, some where already trying to grab him and force him down...too bad he wasn't just a glowworm, so he could send them flying quite some feet with a few well aimed kicks.

Ju: Ju grinned and lifted up the EMP gun to her level. "Hi. Feeling tired?"

General: The General slowly lowered his field glasses at his assistant's voice. "Sir," the lieutenant said. "We have a spike of activity inside." From the outside, the wrecked mansion looked largely the same, but when he raised his glasses again he saw some of the human drones on the lawn halt mid-step to return to the house.

Rogue: Self thinks these questions are not relevant to the mission. She looked down the barrel of the gun and turned back to Nezhno, fist slamming into his nose.

Remy: He grunted as he went down hard, a charged bit of plastic falling out of his hand at the same time. He rolled to one side quick so he didn't get caught in the blast before he flipped back up to his feet. "Bobby, boy, doubt y'll ever understand me." His grin grew. "Think Lorna does though." If anything could crack that 'self' veneer...

Nezhno: After being punched in the face by Rogue, he bulked up even more and punched her back in the face.

Cessily: The drones were now trying to subdue her with their sheer mass and separate her from her fellow students. Cessily had turned into a demi-human form, shaping several long tentacles that lashed out at her opponents and pulled their legs away from under them.

Ju: Ju deflated. "Oh, whatever." She placed the gun against her head and let it go.

Andreas: When a little circle opened in the mass of drones due to flying bodies Andreas decided to inquite the hand-situation a bit more....Mainly by pulling hard. Something crashed into his body.

Rogue: Rogue jerked and blinked as she let out a breath. "Damnit." The hive quickly rushed in to restore her as she turned to take in the scene around her. She blinked again and tilted her head at Ju. So ignorant. She shoved her away with an arm like you would dismiss an annoying dog.

Bobby: "Hmm." Bobby jumped away from the explosion and went for the direct approach, lowering Remy's temperature. "She did not. She will soon, however." He did pause to scan the room for the woman in question, however.

Rogue: She grabbed Nezhno's head with both hands and pulled him forward then quickly slammed him back into the wall.

Nezhno: After being slammed into the wall, he took the opportunity to place a couple of punches to her and knocked her back on the ground.

Cessily: Cessily paused for a second when she saw... someone... training a gun on Rogue. That wasn't a drone, was it? She was on her side. Attaching a tentacle to the ceiling, Cessily pulled herself up and slithered across the room, then let herself drop down again in the middle of the fight.

Andreas: He didn't know what had hit him, but his hands were back...too late to stop the drones from flooding into the room, though. At least he could try to help out the others, so he scanned the room while rubbing the life back into his hands for a moment.

Ju: Ju frowned as she nearly stumbled, absently EMPing another drone. Okay. Invulnerability. So....more charge. Gaaah. Rogue would have to wait. She looked at Cess and waved, taking out a drone behind her.

Rogue: Rogue caught herself in the air and flew back at him, fists out as she slammed into his chest. "Do not resist us."

Cessily: "Ju!?" Cessily yelled. "Is that you?" She lashed out at Rogue again, wrapping her up with a few dozen metal tendrils. "Someone watch out for Bobby!"

Hector: Hector started to back up, but was pulled forward into Andreas, his control slipped and his insides were visible. He pushed away, and looked for more students to take out.

Remy: "She will? Y' don't mind den?" He gave a shiver. "Y're a bastard for blue balls."

Nezhno: "Oh I will resist you bitch!" Nezhno said as he grabbed her arms and threw her into the indention that he had made when she threw him into the wall.

Andreas: Nez and Rogue were both powerhouses, he'd be able to fend her off a bit longer. Remy was mismatched against the guy who could freeze his blood. So he flashed over, too bad he had lost his sabre.

Ju: "It is!" Ju replied. "I'm in the Hive, I can pin-point where he is!" Aaaand another one bit the dust.

Lorna: Was that Ju? Lorna blinked for a moment but shook her head. Good if it was but she needed to focus at the moment. Blocking off a sea of human drones, Lorna tried to fight her way over to others.

Cessily: "We can't defeat them all!" Cessily announced at the top of her voice. "Not without seriously hurting them. Either we think of something fast, or we have to try and make a run for it."

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Nezhno as he threw her and her new silver attachment into the wall. "Cessily. It is futile to stop us." She pulled an arm free and reached a hand out, slapping it hard enough against the side of Nezhno's head to force him to stumble.

Hector: Hector headed over to the powerhouse fight, and snuck up behind Nezhno while he was busy pounding on Rogue. He jumped up onto his back as he stumbled, and wrapped his arms around his head, transferring his field into it.

Bobby: "This chatter is pointless." He couldn't simply kill the man, though there seemed to be a part of him that wanted to. "Your power will be an asset to the Hive. It will be simpler. All will understand then." A motion caught the corner of his vision.

General: "Well, a little sooner than I'd like, but..." The General set down the optics and moved behind the mobile command center, to look over the shoulder of his lieutenant. "Move all units into omega position, soldier."

Andreas: "Need help Frenchie?" He punched hard into Bobby's back...which instantly ruined his cool entrance due to a pain induced rapid curse-fire. At least he had chipped off a nice bit of ice.

Cessily: Cessily was pulled around a lot. The people with super-strength couldn't really do anything against her adhesive liquid body. On the other hand, she couldn't do anything to get past their resistance, either. It was useless.

rachel: Rachel eyed Andreas for a moment and sent a wave of telekinesis at him, making sure that she didn't hit Bobby as well.

Lorna: "Concentrate on clearing the doorway, I'll try to bubble it off so people can get out!" Lorna cried back to Cessily, catching sight of Remy and Bobby, now with Andreas not looking all that happy either. "Try to get people knotted together so I can get a shield around them."

Bobby: Bobby barely glanced over his shoulder at the German, then iced the floor beneath his feet and twisted to kick him in the stomach, sending him skidding.

Remy: "One big slumber party, hey Bobby? We're all together? Don' matter who's married t' who cause we're all in dis together?" He frowned. "An' Frenchie? Y're a dork Andy."

Ju: Ju spotted Darren pushing off another drone. Go on. I'll relay where the Magus is, Darren. Just get there. The boy nodded to her and ducked out of the room quickly.

Andreas: "You little bitch!" It wasn't sure who he was cursing under this double-onslaught, but there was no time for clarification as he flew into the hordes of human drones, toppling them over like bowling pins.

Cessily: Cessily nodded in Lorna's direction... and decided to do what she had told her. Literally. Spreading her silvery tentacles around the rooms, she grabbed the non-infected students and dragged them close to her by force. "Everyone! Stick together!"

Andreas: Andreas pulled himself up slowly, only to feel his legs giving away under him while Cessily dragged him over. "You damn overgrown...spork!"

Remy: He found himself fetched up against Cess's silver cheek. "Well if y' jus' wanted a cuddle..."

Nezhno: Nezhno felt very very funny and fell over and started to feel normal again.

General: The drones were a fascinating blend of organic matter and machine, and while the government had some of Jonothan Kent's original program files, this... techno-organic virus had mutated many times.

Ju: Ju squeaked as a tentacle wrapped around her. "Warn a girl before you grab her, Cess?" She waved the shotgun and shot at another drone, missing and giggling maniacally at Remy. "Fancy meeting you here." She looked at the gun and morphed it into something a little less cumbersome, modifying the charge again. It felt strange to have her ruined right hand back, no matter the shape.

Bobby: Suddenly robbed of his prey, again, Bobby snarled under his breath. "Cessily." He hadn't killed her enough.

Cessily: "Lorna!" Cessily cried after she made sure that she got everyone. "We're all here. Better hurry up with that shielding."

Rogue: Rogue narrowed her eyes as Cessily started pulling the remaining students towards her. "You shall not prevail. These attempts are futile. You will all be assimilated into the Hive."

Ju: "Oh, stop being Borg with me, Rogue." Ju called. "I'm already in it! You didn't spot me!"

Nezhno: Nezhno got up and realized that Hector had gotten a hold of him. He decided to rejoin the fray.

Cessily: "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!" This was all getting much closer than she was comfortable with. "We're kinda vulnerable here." She pushed away the human drones, then frantically looked between Rogue and Bobby. "Damn..."

Remy: All the activity was just this whorl of confusion that twisted his head around with it. He charged his remaining debris. "I don' wanna hurt y' two."

General: The human drones they had captured had shown them one clue - like a thread through this new mutated virus, there was one constant. It seemed to be a password of sorts, and it made no sense until they connected it to this damned mutant school.

Andreas: Whatever the girls had planned, they seemed to need a bit of time. "You know, it would have been nice to hear of your plans." He got up and looked around. "I might be able to make some room."

Rogue: Rogue straightened her back and lowered her head a touch, looking at Ju like a predator who has found a delicious prey. "That error shall be corrected."

Ju: Ju chewed the barrel of her gun, looking around worriedly. "I'll join you. EMP grenade launcher!! Go gadget go!!"
rachel: Rachel glanced between Rogue and Bobby, then looked back over at the group.

Cessily: "We're all just improvising here." Cessily countered, seeing Rachel and another strange looking drone close in, as well.

Hector: Hector's breath was knocked out as Nezhno fell on him, and let go. As he rolled off, Hec stood back up, and looked around once more. The musculature in his face bunched up as he ran forward, showing even more teeth through invisible cheeks.

Andreas: He spread his legs a bit for a firmer posture and then he contracted every muscle in his body. While a roaring sound that seemed to be impossible to come out of a human mouth filled the room regular explosions of light emanate from his body, seemingly covering him in flames of a bright yellow colour, even his hair seemed bright and shiny.

General: "All right, boys, activate the signal." There was no guarantee this would work, though it had worked nicely on that John Doe already in Virginia undergoing... extensive... testing. Hopefully the side effects this time would be less extreme. They needed to recover the sources of infection intact, after all.

Ju: Ju shifted, firing into a knot of human drones and deactivating them. "We need to get out of this!"
Andreas: A hot white light was filling the room, blinding everything that used photoreceptors to see.
Cessily: Cessily was quite grateful for not having actual eyes any more, or Andy's light would have blinded her. Instead it reflected off her shiny skin and filled the entire room.

Remy: He closed his eyes tight and hoped it worked. If not there was no other way other than to try and blast his way through. And that'd be through friends. Which so wasn't a way he wanted to go.

Ju: "ANDY I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Ju put her hands over her eyes, grateful she didn't cry in this form and switching to another form of sight.

Lorna: Lorna shut her eyes tight and concentrated on making her forcefield. "Okay, we walk towards everyone we don't have and pick them up on the way to the door. If the shield fails be prepared."

Bobby: The light was.... distracting. Bobby fell back a little and blindly send a wave of ice at the huddled group.

Rogue: Rogue turned her head away from the light and hissed. She flew blind into the group and growled low when she seemed to hit some sort of wall. There had been no wall there before. "Lorna."

Hector: This is when Hector really wished he had functional eyelids. He sent his field fully into the floor moments too late, making himself fully visible, but still being blinded instantly.

Cessily: Cessily made sure to keep her multiple extended arms around everyone. "Okay, let's move it! Stay close to me and Lorna." And hope this holds up... "We have to move to the exit somehow."

Lorna: Lorna pushed the field in front of her, trying not to think of how she felt slightly like a snowplow at the moment.

rachel: Rachel shielded her eyes with her hand, squeezing them shut.

Andreas: "I...would like...a bit more speed here...please..." He actually felt really bad now, as if his insides were boiling. How long would he be able to hold this up?

Cessily: "I think we can make it!" Cessily dared to hope a little bit again as they pressed onward through the mass of drones. Looking down, she noticed the floor to look odd. In fact, they seemed to be floating. "Where's the floor gone!?"

Rogue: Rogue pounded, still vaguely blinded, on the forcefield as it pushed her back, trying to stay in front of it.

General: "There seems to be no affect, sir." The General waved away the concern and watched the screens. Some of the unmanned surveillance drones in the mansion had been discovered by the Phalanx and destroyed, but he could still see flashes of light and human drones dragging a few hapless students to Kent's control room.

General: "Turn it up."

Ju: Ju took up the rear-guard and took out as many drones as came close to her, staying in the shield. Even though it made her severely itch.

Bobby: Bobby paused, blinking, when the Magus' calm, commanding presence in his mind seemed to break. The Magus was panicked... why? He turned to look at Rachel in confusion. What was going on?

Lorna: "No idea." No floor when there should be floor was not really the best feeling in the world. "Still solid though. If it goes I should still be able to keep us up."

Remy: He noticed one of the drones stumble and confusion enter its face. "Who's doin' what, cause soemthin's workin'."

General: The signal was that one password, amplified by a billion, and the General smiled. The drones were falling back from that control room and soon he saw their target make his first appearance. "He's running. Move in."

Rogue: Rogue hesitated in another punch and lowered to the ground. She tilted her head and looked around at the other drones near her.

Lorna: "Not me." Lorna looked up, confused as she noticed as well.

rachel: Rachel returned Bobby's confused look before looking around the rest of the room.

Cessily: "I hope they're not planning anything again." Cessily commented, having noticed the confusion on the drones' faces now, too.

Lorna: "You think they're 'playing dead'?" Lorna gave the nearest drone a nudge with the bubble.

Ju: "Any confusion is good, no matter the cause. Let's go!"

Andreas: "Me...neither..." He sunk down on his knee for a moment but then got back up while the light radiating from his body started to diminish.

Nezhno: Let's just get the hell out of here." Nezhno said as shrunk down.

Cessily: "Okay, let's move. Try to get out of his nightmare. But keep close to Lorna, everyone. Just in case."

General: "Send the final purge signal." Soon after, soldiers were streaming into the mansion, fighting back insects and subduing the human drones. In the confusion, the Magus shifted forms and slipped away, as did his control.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes rolled back in her head as everything went dark and she collapsed to the floor.

Ju: Ju watched the drones drop as one and lowered her arm, frowning.

Hector: Hector's vision started returning, and he saw a cluster moving towards the door. "Desist! You have no ho...." Hector fell back flat on the floor.

Remy: "Yeah...but..." He didn't like the look of them all 'dead' like that.

rachel: Rachel fell to the floor as her vision went black.

Cessily: Cessily stopped for a moment and stared at the drones, who fell over one by one. "What is happening now..."

Lorna: "Um...okay, they're really good at playing dead?" Lorna arched an eyebrow as the drone she had been poking fell over. Oh it better just be playing.

Andreas: "Oh great...Whatever, I can't go on like that." The light finally got back to agreeable levels and he just sat down on the floor. "They can have me if they want now, they get an A for effort..."

Cessily: She let her gaze wander around the room and over the corridor. All the drones were lying motionlessly on the floor. Cessily simply stood there for a couple of seconds. Was it over? But how, and why?

Bobby: Now unconscious, Bobby returned to his human form. The patches of black and yellow circuitry slowly started to fade.

Nezhno: "Ok what the hell just happened? We were getting our asses kicked one minute, and the next we are among tons of drones laying unconscious."

Lorna: Lorna's eyes fell on Bobby and she bit her lip, hard. She wanted to check his pulse but she was reluctant to get rid of the bubble. "They aren't bees at least."

Remy: "Ummmmm." He scratched his chin. "Yeah, but why?"

Hector: Unconscious, Hector's body absorbed the field back in, the floor became visible again, while his own skin disappeared.

Andreas: "Maybe they got bored?"

Cessily: "Did someone pull their plug or something?" Cessily knelt down next to Rachel and watched the strange patterns slowly fade away. She checked her pulse. "They seem to be okay otherwise."

Lorna: "Do they sleep? Maybe they're asleep."

Nezhno: "Who knows. All I know is that we should take advantage of this rare opportunity."

Remy: Now that he could see their skin without the splotches he noticed something else about their skin. "Well, dunno about sleepin' but I'm pretty sure bathin' wasn't high up dere on priorities."

Andreas: "Oh fuck!" He jumped up again. "Where's Tessa?" He hurried back over to where he had left her what seemed ages ago. It was easier to find that what he had though, she was sitting down in a sea of bodies which were covered in hit marks and the like.

General: Soldiers started a sweep of the mansion, picking their way through the unconscious humans as medical teams followed in their wake.

General: The General also followed with his select team, heading for this Danger Room he'd heard so much about.

Cessily: Upon hearing the sound of footsteps approaching from the end of the corridor, Cessily quickly got up again and fell into a defensive stance. A group of shadowy figures made their way through a wall of skittering insects, stepping over motionless drones. What she had taken for more drones at first, turned out to be a squad of soldiers in full protective gear.

Lorna: Lorna wrapped her bubble around everyone again, tensing back up as she was sure something else was coming but...she wasn't expecting the army. "...hello?"

Cessily: "Seems like the cavalry is finally here." Cessily announced towards the others, turning her head to make sure they were all more or less okay.

Remy: Well this...he didn't know if he should cheer or grab and charge the biggest piece of rubble he could find. "Where d' hell is Vic? He handles dis kinda st..." Oh right. Beed.

General: He stepped into the wrecked room as his unit fanned out. "Hello. At ease... X-Men."

Lorna: "So was it you that shut them down?" Lorna wanted to hold onto her shields until she was certain about that but did relax her stance.

Cessily: "Hey." Cessily replied, turning to look at the bald black man who seemed to be in charge there. "I guess we can... now. Did you do that?"

General: "We certainly did." He stepped up to them and held out a hand to... well, it was hard to tell who was in charge. "General Fury. Too bad we didn't meet under a little better circumstances, but the situation is now under control." He looked at Darren, who was hanging in the back.

Remy: He frowned a bit. This guy was certainly well advised. "Whadda want? Mean...not dat I ain't grateful an' all, but dere's gotta be some sorta bill for dis. Fumigation or somethin'."

Lorna: Lorna let the shield drop albeit a bit warily. "God, don't remind me of fumigation...actually might not want to shake our hand, sir, considering that problem."

General: Fury grinned. "Well, I think we'll be having a chat with Doctor Xavier about that bill... but for now..." He motioned to Darren, who unhappily followed two soldiers from the room.

Cessily: After a moment of hesitation, Cessily stepped forward and took the generals' hand. "Well, we're glad you could make it, after all. Thanks for your help." She followed his gaze back to Darren, who was already by Selene's side and freed her out of her makeshift cage. She frowned as he was escorted out. "Wait... where are you taking him?"

General: "Fair enough." This time he chuckled and dropped his hand. "Oh, just for a little debriefing. We wouldn't want this to happen again, after all." He turned to go. "Your friends will be fine, and we shall assist in some... clean up."

General: "Until we meet again," he said, vanishing with his team.

Nezhno: "What the hell was that?" Nezhno said with a very confused look on his face.

Cessily: The frown didn't leave Cessily's face while she watched the General leave with Darren. She didn't know if she should feel grateful or suspicious. In any case, she was far from relaxed.

Lorna: "Deus ex Fury?" Lorna frowned as well. "Keep a telepathic eye on him I guess. We'll know if something's worng." Lorna turned away, making her way over to Bobby on the ground.

Hector: Hector groaned, "Oh... sonava bitch..." He grabbed his head and sat up slowly.

Cessily: Cessily, after being spontaneously hugged by a hyper Ju, turned back to the others. "Okay... so, important things first. Let's check on everyone and make sure they are okay, then get them to the medics." She didn't even want to think of the clean up.

Rogue: Rogue groaned and pushed up on an elbow, other hand coming immediately to her head. She had the worst headache she'd ever had. So many psyches. Too many. It hurt. Wait... Psyches?! "What have Ah done," she mumbled under her breath, horrified.

Nezhno: Nezhno went to see if Rogue was ok.

Lorna: "Yeah, let's get these people down to the medlab." Couldn't quit now, still had work to do. Though it was harder now that things were over to focus on what needed to be done.

rachel: Did she really have to open her eyes? Even that seemed like too much effort. She took in a breath and groaned but didn't move otherwise. Staying where she was could work, even though the floor wasn't all that comfortable.

Nezhno: As Nezhno got to Rogue he said "How are you feeling Rogue? Sorry about my beating the crap out of you earlier."

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went wide as she saw someone coming towards her and she quickly sat up and pushed away, "Don't touch me."

Cessily: "Oh my, they're already waking up." Cessily blinked at Rogue, then saw some of the others move as well

Bobby: He hadn't remembered drinking last night, but why was he on the floor? Bobby cracked open an eye and saw.... wreckage. Bodies.

Nezhno: "Woah Ok it's alright just take it easy. You're among friends." Nezhno said as Rogue started pushing away.

Lorna: "Bobby?" Going to have to say it louder if you want him to hear you. "Bobby? You...you?"

Hector: "Oh that chica musta slipped me something... Where the hell am I?" He mumbled to no one in particular.

Cessily: Cessily went back to Rachel and knelt down next to her. "Rae? Are you awake?"

rachel: "I wish I wasn't," she muttered.

Rogue: "That don't matter. Friends don't mean shit with what Ah do. Don't touch me." She pushed to stand and immediately her head swum from all the voices and she sank back to the floor. She wanted away. She wanted them all gone. She swallowed around a lump in her throat at a memory that rushed up from Sam's psyche. How bad was he hurt? She could have killed him...

Cessily: Cessily flashed a grin and breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey, and you're back from the undead, too."

Bobby: He pushed up onto his elbow and looked around, confused. He was even more confused when he heard his name and scrambled to his knees. The DR. Oh. Oh. "What the holy fucking hell?"

rachel: Rachel brought a hand up to scrub at her face before letting the arm fall back down. She cringed at the memory and slowly opened her eyes, blinking, "Heh, guess so."

Lorna: "It's...a really long story." Lorna started laughing shakily. "Long and full of fleas." She reached over for his shoulder, laughing more which she was sure wasn't really all that comforting.

rachel: Rolling onto her side, she pushed herself up to a sitting position and swayed a little at the head rush.

Bobby: Fleas? Oh yeah. Oh hell. "Um.... I bet." He winced and reached up to squeeze her hand, then shrugged and pulled her to him for a tight hug.

Lorna: Latching onto him, Lorna was able to slow down the sort of shocky laughter. "You okay?"

Cessily: Cessily helped Rachel sit up. She looked between her and Bobby, trying to not feel uneasy in their presence. They had been possessed, she told herself again. They'd feel much worse about what happened than Cessily would.

Nezhno: Nezhno could see that Rogue was not dealing with the 7 or so personalities she had stuck in her head. "Rogue you have to focus. Do you remember what happened to you at all?"

Hector: "There any eats here? Looks like my intestines are going to fucking shrivel if I don't get some food soon..." He made his way to his feet, and brushed himself off.

Rogue: "Yes. That's mah fuckin' problem. Stay away, alright? Just... don't come near me." She had to get out of here... She looked around and saw that Vic was already trying to sneak out. Rogue pushed back a bit more until she hit a body and let out a tiny shriek until she realized they were wearing clothes where her hand hit. "Gloves..." First things first.

Bobby: "Well, I'm me." He held onto her, stroking her hair. "You okay?" He pulled back to look her over, and noticing Cessily behind her. He cringed, but decided it would have to wait. "I guess I have a lot to apologize for."

Lorna: "I'm fine." Lorna grinned, squeezing his arms. "And it wasn't you, you know that...you know, it seems to me we've done this dance before."

Cessily: Cessily bit her lip, but forced a smile on her lips. Her friends were alive, and back to normal again. That was all that mattered at the moment. "Glad to have you all back. I'll go and check on the others. I'm sure there are plenty of wounded after that fight."

rachel: She ran a hand through her hair and made a face. Shower was now at the top of her list. That, sleep, maybe eat, and feel like shit. And maybe not in the that order.

Bobby: "Yeah... I think after this we should scratch possession off our dance cards, 'kay?" This time his laugh was slightly unhinged and he ran his hand over his face. "Holy shit, I've never had this much fucking hair in my life..."

Lorna: "Yeah, I think we've had enough of possession." Lorna laughed too and scratched at the beard. "Shower and a shave is definitely in order."

Hector: "What am I speaking fucking French? screw it, I'm out, a biento." He kinda half waved, and walled towards the rubble that was the doorway.

Bobby: Bobby batted her hand away with a face and scratched his cheek himself, getting to his feet and offering her a hand up. "And I owe you a loofah and a bag of Doritos, babe." He looked down at his ripped, filthy clothes and then around the room, eyes pausing on the Visible Man. "Oh! You!"

Lorna: "I am all over that loofah and chips. We'll make a night of it." Lorna tilted her head as Bobby addressed the strange see through guy. "Yeah, who're you? Window gave us a bit of a thrill."

Hector: He stopped turned and looked to the left and right, and pointed to himself, "Oh me? I get that alot. Name's Hector, and I'm guessing by the big chill, I'm not in SoCal no more right?"

Rogue: Rogue finally managed to hit the wall and she pushed herself up. She wrapped her arms tightly around herself, trying to keep her hands safely away from anyone who tried to touch her. She took cautious steps away from the bodies and couldn't look over to meet anyone's eyes. She made a break for the door and up to her room. She had to leave. Get away.

Bobby: "SoCal? Uh, no, sorry, amigo." He took Lorna's hand and followed Hector from the DR. "Welcome to Westchester."

[Edited on 4-1-2009 by Slarti]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

1/3 Game: Deus ex Fury

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So.... We meet Hector (Wraith), and Fury..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

FURY!!!

Oh sh*t stuff is about to get wayyyyy more serious now huh? :shifty

AWESOME GAME sorry i missed it!
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS