12/20 Game: Invasion of the...Bee People?

Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Timeline: Sunday, Oct. 10

Lorna: "Hmmph." Lorna wiped a bit of ketchup from her hand as she cleaned up the snack she had just had, putting her trash on the coffee table in front of her, and snatched up the remote. The rec room was the closest to public space she had managed so far but at least it was quiet. Nobody seemed to be in the mood to pester her anyway. Hopefully television would hold her focus. There would have to be something on though.

Sam: He sat, half squashed in the sofa with Lorna on one side. They'd formed a sorta team after that night. Weird thing to have be a uniting thing, but it'd worked. They still had to get that secret handshake thing down though.

Victor: Vic yawned as he ambled in to the rec room and sank into a seat. "Oh dear god, please tell me it ain' anythin' Army-based on an' y'll make me a happy man." He sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his face. "I swear....joinin' th' regiments was the wors' thing I coulda done."

Lorna: "Hey Vic." Lorna gave him a bit of a nod. "Don't see any of it yet except the history channel and it's usual World War Two-athon."

Tessa: Tessa sat by the window, flipping through a magazine idly. It was weird to be keeping this little secret, but strangely made her content. "Hey Vic." She rolled up the magazine tightly. "Long day?"

Nezhno: Nezhno walked into the rec room and noticed Lorna and the others sitting around the TV. He jumped over a chair and plopped down. "Anything good on... besides a World War II marathon?"

FrWagner: Kurt teleported from his apartment to the porch just outside the rec room and looked in through the french doors. Good, there were people in there. He pushed the door open and stepped in with a white cardboard box balanced on one hand and his canvas shopping bag in the crook of his elbow.

Lorna: "The bizarre foods guy is eating brains again." She gave up, passing the remote on to whoever wanted to claim it for their own and leaned back intot he sofa more.

Victor: "Y' have no idea. An' keep it th' fuck away fr'm me." Vic pinched the bridge of his nose. "Studyin' the history an' gettin' up t' date on various technologies an'....RAF trainin'. Under orders t' keep it up. Then I'm bein' a dad on toppa that...."

Neena: "Pietro," Neena tried to explain. "You can't hit the ball that hard. You'll end up ripping the pool table." She took her stick and aimed carefully. "Like this."

Sam: He scrunched his face up. "Ah don't get why people can't just stick to hot dogs sometimes. They may be made of stuff we don't know about but they don't celebrate that fact."

Lorna: "Yeah, they're just stealthy about their mystery meat status and their predilection for being on sticks and dipped in corn meal."

FrWagner: "Hallo. Okay - I am hoping you are all hungry," Kurt said. He knew that generally, people were always grazing on snacks in the rec room.

Pietro: "Heh, I'm trying!" Pietro replied. He carefully aimed at the 10-ball and let loose a very impressive, but destructive shot. "Oops." He said as he looked at the fabric on the pool table

Lorna: "Hey Father Wagner." Lorna raised her head up for a moment in greeting, soon melting back into the sofa.

Bobby: Bobby scanned the room as he walked in, eyes falling to Lorna... and Sam... squished together on the sofa. He blinked, unsure why that made his temperature rise, until he felt the reassuring brush from his side.

Nezhno: Nezhno laughed at Lorna and Sams conversation. "I agree with you both. But when I was home in Wakanda, I ate a few things that my parents made me that I really wish I had had a choice in."

Tessa: "Sounds less than amusing." Tessa Shrugged. Andy was somewhere, likely in the mansion, and past that he was his own problem. She'd had a killer headache for a week now, and lamented the fact that advil did jack. "See that's why I like Greek food. You can idetify what it is."

Rogue: Rogue looked over at Bobby and gave him a pat on the shoulder after she had seen what he saw. It made her unsettled to see it as well.

Sam: He stiffened when he saw Bobby and Rogue walk in like a team. Well damnit, why didn't they just put on a banner for everyone to read?

Neena: "Hopeless," Neena sighed before greeting Fr. Wagner. "Hello Father. I can whip you up something if you're hungry for cooked food."

Victor: Vic looked up and grinned as he saw Bobby - and then caught the scents from the sofa. Frowning, he caught the pat and shrugged. "Hey Bob, Rogue. Y' guys alrigh'?"

Lorna: Lorna's eyes narrowed when she saw Bobby and Rogue, hands clinching slightly as she sat up more. "Oh, I'm sure they're just fine."

Victor: Vic glanced over, frown deepening. "Huh?" What was her problem?

FrWagner: "Oh, no. This is for you. I have this food that I won't eat in time and somebody is sending me this cake... It's chocolate, from Germany, but ..." Kurt set the cake box down on the coffee table and opened it to reveal a tall fluffy Black Forest Cake with a single piece missing.

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Neena's statement and her eyes narrowed slightly, unsure as to why that made her a little angry. She shifted her attention to Victor, "Just fine."

Bobby: "Yes, they are fine," he said flatly, but smiled at Vic. He intertwined his fingers with Anna's and walked to the loveseat on the other side of the room. "Are you fine?"

Lorna: Lorna's teeth gritted together as she kept her eyes trained on the two of them, scowling and settling back a bit yet again. Well, this was going to be a fun level of tension, wasn't it?

FrWagner: "It is very sweet and very... well," Kurt shrugged. "It has A LOT of alcohol in it. I tried a piece and ... Well... It tastes very good. So, this is for you to eat while you watch your Hitler television."

Tessa: Tessa had no idea what was up between Rogue and Bobby. Or Sam and Lorna, and aimed to keep it that way. She merely raised an eyebrow at them all and went back to studying what the bizarre guy was eating. "Hitler television?" She blinked. "Where did that come from?"

Victor: Vic's frown suddenly turned into a raised eyebrow at the hands. Oh. Oh shit. That's what the scents were for. He groaned. Wasn't in the mood for this....

Sam: He pulled into himself just a bit more, trying to disappear in the big couch cushion. Really...he was determined to stay. And he'd have to just...accept this. Which fine.

Lorna: They were holding hands. Maybe Father Wagner's booze candy came at an opportune time.

Rogue: Rogue settled into the back of the small sofa and tilted her head at Victor's groan. "Are you alright, Victor?"

Victor: "Jus' fine." He growled at Rogue. Okay, she was in the same room as him and not trying to do the blank-wall thing but this was....well. He looked at Bobby. Never expected this from him.

Neena: Neena turned back to her game with Pietro, trying to ignore the chills that ran through her when she saw Rogue glare at her. What was up with her? "Oh, wow. I wonder if we can play around your little, um, accident."

Pietro: "Yeah um, if you guys don't want any of that cake I'll take it off your hands. I don't mind, really." Pietro stared at the cake with vigor, intent on taking a plateful and sitting somewhere.

Pietro: "Hmm...? Oh yeah. it's not that bad I'm sure we can."

FrWagner: It was kind of odd, to Kurt that he had used the words "chocolate" and "alcohol" in the same sentence with ... very little results. He'd expected a lot more enthusiasm for his cake that easily had an entire bottle of brandy poured over it. Nice gift but ... he didn't mind giving it away.

Rogue: Rogue followed Victor's gaze to Bobby and just blinked at her companion then shrugged and turned her gaze to the television, tilting her head at it. "That does not look as appetizing as the people serving it are making it out to be," she commented lightly.

FrWagner: "Yes, yes, have all you like," Kurt said to Pietro, still a little surprised. "And, okay maybe you are all eating healthy foods. I have these apples and some cheese ... I don't want them to go bad while I'm gone."

Bobby: Bobby somewhat blankly returned Victor's stare, though his eyes again slid over to the sofa. They were certianly very uncomfortable. Way too fucking comfortable. He blinked at the sudden angry thought and turned to the television as well. "Hmm. Brains."

Tessa: Tessa studied Rogue carefully. So far she was the only one other than herself and Andy that knew...but it still made her damn nervous. She'd really like to, y'know, keep a lid on that. "Hey, Rogue... You doing okay?"

Sam: "Thank you father, but Ah don't have much of an appetite." He said quietly. "Was right kind of you though."

Lorna: "Yeah, thanks...but same as Sam."

Rogue: She frowned at Bobby's thought and looked back at the couch herself, back stiffening a bit before forcing herself back to the television. "Is that what that is. How unhealthy." She stared at the TV for a moment longer until it registered that someone else had spoken to her. Rogue blinked at Tessa, "Just fine," she repeated.

Victor: Vic yawned again and blinked at Anna. "Either I'm more tired then I though' or y're talkin' weird. An' I'll have some cake. Not too much though. Too sweet."

Rogue: "Talking weird? How do you mean?"

Bobby: Bobby heard Lorna's answer. "Turning down food is unlike you." He sat up and looked at the cake, but had no real interest.

Lorna: Like you're on drugs and my hus-oh you fucking bastard! Lorna sunk more into the couch, arms crossed in front of her and wondered what Father Wagner would think if she took the rest of the cake and threw it at Bobby.

Sam: "Ah don't rightly think that concerns you no longer." He spat back at Bobby.

FrWagner: Kurt hadn't meant to bring his dessert as a sort of test but... really, this reaction was the kind of thing he'd been noticing in his classes too. Impossible to describe to anyone else ("They're kids. They were busy with each other. Maybe they weren't hungry" they would say), but still just seemed ... a not quite right.

Rogue: "Of course it does. He is her mate. They have documental proof of it."

Bobby: He tilted his head at Sam. "It appears you have taken up the concern."

Lorna: "...what in the FUCK is the matter with you?" Lorna sat up straight at that.

Sam: He looked at them weird. And why wouldn't he? They sounded like they were on drugs.

Neena: Neena had long since stopped paying attention to her game with Pietro and watched the scene unfold before her like something out of the Twilight Zone. Either she had been away too long, or something was seriously wrong.

Rogue: Rogue used her free hand to pat the hand Bobby had intwined with hers.

Pietro: There was the sound of a loud SMASH. "Heh...I hope you weren't planning to sink that 6-ball, Neena." Pietro said, almost embarassed. He turned to his right and admired the brand new hole in the window.

Tessa: "O...kay, then..." Tessa just shut her mouth, and went back to her book. There was so much there that she didn't even want to get into. "So, Neena. What've you been up to?"

rachel: Rachel made her way into the room and moved to take a seat in one of the chairs. She glanced around the room, looking between Bobby, Rogue, and Lorna.

Neena: "What the-" she spun around and looked in horror at the smashed glass. "Oh, Pietro!"

FrWagner: Kurt took a few steps back towards the door. "Okay, well... I'm going to be taking a short trip so... No classes for this week and ... no homework either. You can just ... have a nice week," he said. He wasn't sure anyone was really listening. He flinched at the sound of a window breaking.

Sam: "Thanks Father." He was raised with manners at least. "You have a good trip."

Bobby: "There is nothing the matter." He jerked at the crash and nearly stood. Not yet.

Rogue: Rogue jerked in mirrored action to Bobby and held his hand tighter. No.

FrWagner: "You have a good week Sam," Kurt said. Okay, that was a little more normal. He smiled.

Lorna: "Oh yeah, you two come in here all handsy and then she spouts off that you're still my 'mate' and everything is just peachy."

FrWagner: "Come Pietro," Kurt said, motioning him over.

FrWagner: "We'll get a broom and clean up your window."

Rogue: "Well he is, isn't he? There's a legal process you have to go through to make sure he's not anymore."

Bobby: "I am. We are still legally bound are we not?" This time he patted Anna's hand.

Sam: He still couldn't understand what Marie was going on anyways. Mate? What were they, horses? Or no, that was monkeys wasn't it?

Pietro: "Oh, sure thing Professor." Pietro put his stick down and started towards Wagner. "No cheating!" He yelled back to Neena.

Lorna: "Usually when you decide to jump into someone else's bed you can stop with the 'mate' crap even if papers haven't been filed."

Rogue: Rogue turned to look at Bobby, a small smirk on her face as they spoke in unison.

Neena: She stuck her tongue out at Pietro and went to sit with Tessa. "I think I'll sit here on the sane side of the room," Neena said to her.

Victor: Vic looked from one pair to the other, unsure what to think. On one hand, it looked and sounded like Bobby and Anna were being little shits and on the other....they were acting really weird.

FrWagner: "I am no expert at pool," Kurt said as he walked him out, "but I am thinking that perhaps the window is not included one of the pockets."

Rogue: Rogue tilted her head at Neena, "Are you implying that we are not sane then?"

Lorna: Lorna settled back in her seat again, forcing her attention to at least look like it was on the television hoping it would help with her anger.

Rogue: "Lorna, just to clarify, he never jumped into my bed. He slept on the floor for the first couple of days. It became uncomfortable so he moved up to the mattress."

Lorna: "'Uncomfortable' eh? What? Get rug burn?"

Rogue: "Ah would imagine it was quite hard."

Bobby: ... even if papers haven't been filed. He swallowed and blinked. "No, I did not. She has no rug."

Sam: "Shut the hell up!" He was suprised at his outburst, and embarrassed. He wasn't supposed to yell like that at ladies, expecially not in public. "Look. We just don't want to know."

Victor: Whoa. "Alright, hold it there, Rogue. That's outta line." Vic frowned at her. "An' you, Bobby. The fuck you guys thinkin'?"

Neena: "Oh, honey, you know I love you," Neena joked, still creeped out at Rogue's 'new' speech habits.

FrWagner: He thought about saying goodbye, but a last glance at the room told him that there wasn't much point. The kids just ... weren't listening. He wondered if this was a part of his old theory - that mutants were a "miracle happening globally". Maybe part of that miracle was that something new would happen. Or maybe his students were just distracted.

Rogue: Rogue blinked at Sam, "That was uncalled for."

Tessa: "Good move," Tessa replied quietly. "Something's up, I've never heard Rogue speak like that."

Neena: "I know," Neena nodded. "I'm a little worried."

Rogue: Rogue tilted her head at Victor, "Ah'm not quite sure Ah know what you mean."

FrWagner: So he would go, look around at some other places, and then ... he suspected he was imagining things so ... after confirming that he was, he would come back, teach, and let the students just be themselves.

Rogue: "The truth is not out of line." She looked to Bobby, "Am Ah correct?"

Lorna: Not goint to start crying. Going to watch the television. The television is the only thing in this room that I will be paying attention to. Good good, what is that man eating?

Tessa: "A little?" Tessa shook her head. "I've seen Rogue do a lot of things, but this is like nothing I've ever seen before. But she's still herself, as is Bobby....I mean, the DNA is the same, at least..."

Victor: "That." Vic rubbed his face. "Alrigh', what ya do in yer own time, but Jes- fuck, rubbin' it in peoples faces? The hell y' do wit' the real Rogue an' Bobby?"

Bobby: "Thinking? She ordered me to leave." He waved their clasped hands at Lorna. "I had to find other accomodations." He twisted to look oddly at Tessa.

Neena: "Yeah. I don't know what the hell is going on. Was I really away for THAT long?"

Sam: He just didn't see the point in dragging this on. Some sorta stubbornness just kept him burrowed in the sofa with Lorna.

Tessa: Tessa looked back at Bobby, raising an eyebrow. "What?"

Nezhno: Nezhno tried to ignore the fight that was happening between the people, who he considered his closest friends in this place, and tried watch what was on the TV.

Tessa: "I don't know, it might be just them. Bad day, or something?" she tried, shrugging at Neena.

Rogue: "We are the real Rogue and Bobby," she paused and had to think to remember what she used to call Victor, "Vickerz. We are perfectly normal."

Bobby: "You were analyzing our DNA?" He blinked. "One would think there sould be mutual consent for that."

Rogue: "She does that, Bobby. That is not uncommon from my experience with her. However, Ah'm afraid Ah must agree with you. That would be like probing someone's mind, correct?"

Victor: "Yeah, that righ' there tells me y' ain'." Vic ground out. "The hell's up wit' ya?"

Tessa: She blinked at Bobby, looking very surprised. "You know perfectly well I can't choose not to look at it, Bobby. I've told you both before about that." In very emphatic ways, at that.

Sam: You know...he didn't like Vic. At all. But right now? He could just have at it as far as he was concerned.

Rogue: "What right where?" Rogue looked around for something that he could be talking about and shrugged, leaning back in the couch a bit.

Victor: Vic sat back, waving a hand. "Y' know what? I don' fuckin' know. Why are y' even talkin' ta me anyway? Thought y' didn' wanna see me any more."

Pietro: "I'm back, and I bring broom!" Shouted Pietro as he held the broom over his head. No one looked at him or even acknowledged his return. "Oh well, I tried to cheer up the mood." He thought to himself as he went over to the shards of glass and started sweeping.

Lorna: TV. TV is good. The idiot box didn't contain the actual idiots in the room therefore it is golden. All hail the mighty boobtube Lorna kept her focus on the bald head on the television currently eating bugs.

Bobby: Bobby leaned his head back against the love seat, suddenly feeling tired. "We slept sufficiently last night," he said with a yawn. "Why am I tired, Doll?"

Rogue: Rogue looked over at Rachel then Bobby before closing her eyes and letting her head fall forward slightly, taking a deep breath. "Ah am not sure, Bugsy. Ah am quite exhausted myself."

Tessa: "I'm not sure if I'm more angry, or concerned. I know I've told Bobby and Rogue both about how my reading works..." Tess shook her head at Neena tiredly, glancing at the couple on the loveseat.

rachel: Rachel stared blankly at the floor until she felt Rogue's eyes on her and looked over to meet her gaze. Right, tired. Sleep was good. She curled up a bit more in the chair, resting her head against the back of it.

Sam: He bet they were tired. Sleeping in the same bed and all. It made him want to yell or to break something, but he wasn't a kid anymore. He'd dearly love to break every white tooth in Bobby's mouth though. The daydream helped him manage.

Neena: "I don't like this, not even a little," Neena surveyed Rogue and Bobby. "Even I know how your reading goes."

Adriana: Slowly, like in trance, Adriana walked down the floor towards the rec room. Each step was followed by something that sounded like distant rain falling on glass, seemingly comming from all around her, going by unnoticed if you didn't really listen.

Victor: Vic yawned again. The hell was wrong with him? He shook his head. Maybe coffee would be a good idea....

Adriana: When she finally entered it was as if there was tension in this room, barred by layer after layer of thick cotton wool.

Bobby: Bobby felt himself start to drift off, the sound of the television fading into the buzz of distant voices. Unseen beneath his shirt, his skin started to change as blackness overtook it. Wake. His eyes snapped open with his sudden intake of breath.

Tessa: Tessa cleared her throat. "Everyone knows, it sort of has to be explained." She looked at Neena with a mildly worried expression. "You think we should get one of the professors, maybe see if there's someting going on we don't know about?" Because she knew Rogue well, and this just wasn't like her, at all. "Maybe Xavier?" She wasn't sure why she was speaking so quietly, but it seemed best.

Lorna: Lorna's attention was pulled from the television when she heard the gasping noise and also caught Adriana coming down out of the corner of her eye. She glanced over at Bobby, eyebrow raised high.

Neena: "I think that's an excellent idea," she replied quietly, twisting her ring around her finger a little nervously. Wait...why was she nervous?

Rogue: Rogue's head tilted back to the couch as she drifted off as well, staying still until her eyes snapped open at the same time as Bobby's as the command sounded in her mind as well. She sat up stiffly and looked over at Rachel with blank eyes.

Victor: Coffee would be a very good idea. He still had books to read, damnit, and falling asleep was probably - he was pulled out of his thoughts by a sudden unease in the room, almost tangiable. He frowned, trying to put his finger on it.

Tessa: "Yeah, I'm gonna...just slip out really quick..." Them both raising their heads in sync was just creepy. "That's just weird."

Adriana: Voices in her head...Them?...Something pressed its way forwards in her brain, pushing aside everything else, anything else. The last bit of self-consciousness let her look down on her hand which had....something like a patch growing on it...

Sam: He was so deep in that little mind picture that he didn't catch on to what was happening right away until he felt Lorna move beside him. He glanced over at her, and beyond. Wait, huh? "What the hell? Lorna, do you..."

rachel: It seemed as soon as her eyes had closed, they were open again. Rachel glanced over at Rogue and Bobby with a vacant expression.

Pietro: "There we go! All finished." Pietro started to look around the room for a wastebasket, but stopped when he noticed that everyone was very stolid. He could only muster an "Uhh..." as he watched to see why everyone was quiet.

Neena: "I, uh, I think I'll follow you out," Neena whispered to Tessa. She couldn't explain it, but her heart was pounding.

Lorna: Lorna stole a quick glance to Sam, obviously confused herself.

Victor: Vic shook his head and focused on Bobby, Anna and Rachel....something was wrong, but he couldn't actually tell what it was and the scents of the other students was kinda messing up any chance he had of - but there wasn't any scent. The hell?

Bobby: He scanned the room, marking locations of targets, recalling capabilities. His eyes stopped on Lorna, who had been looking right at him, eyebrow raised. Eliminate threat. Their sofa instantly covered with ice, trapping Sam and Lorna in a thick covering.

Adriana: Something like a rolling thunder started to vibrate through the walls, the wallpaper bulging outwards a bit in a few places. Adriana opened her eyes...and opened them again...looking at the others, Bobby, Lorna, Rachel...and she saw...

Sam: "Marie?" She looked freakish, like some sort of alien with the black and yellow spots. Like a freaky machine gone nightmare. "What's goin' on?" He yelped at Bobby iced him up like a cake. "Jesus you asshole! That's outta line!"

Victor: "Whoa! Shit!" Vic was on his feet instantly as the sofa suddenly iced. "Bobby- holy fuck what the hell happened t' ya?" He'd seen a lot of bad things in Afghan but nothing creeped him out more then the sight of Bobby and Anna covered in....something.

Tessa: "Um. I suggest going now, Neena." Tessa was already up and over the back of the couch as it was the quickest way to the door, with the least number of obstacles. "What the hell was that?!"

Adriana: Apprehend Suddenly the wallpaper burst open, releasing myriads of cockroaches and beetles, pouring down on the floor. They also started to rain from the ceiling, popping out from cracks and openings everywhere.

Rogue: Rogue shifted her attention to Neena, "That is not necessary." Then to Sam as he used her name. She tilted her head as Bobby covered the pair in ice. She gave a nod and let go of Bobby's hand to step in front of Neena and Tessa.

Darren: Darren dropped down onto the grass outside the school and scouted the area, at least Johnny and Marie weren't at the school, that was something to be grateful for, he was just outside the rec room and the sudden drop in temperature meant that Bobby ... oh shit Bobby! There was a loud buzzing to his left and her turned his head to see another swarm of flies buzzing across the grounds.

Lorna: "What the fuck?!" First the strange shift and then the ice, Lorna didn't have any time to react. Oh God "Don't think it's exactly their fault anymore, Sam." Okay, her voice was shaking. That wasn't right, she was supposed to set some sort of example after all. Her eyes flitted over, seeing others with a really new look as wel. Oh fuck

Pietro: "Uhh...yeah Neena wait up for me." Pietro said as he threw down the broom and went for the door.

Bobby: "Stop speaking." He stood, covering the doorway in a sheet of ice as well, blocking the exit.

Neena: "What the hell-?" Neena skidded to a stop in front of Rogue. Her body was on fire with her biowaves, and she tensed completely.

Rogue: Rogue put a hand on Neena's face gently and only long enough to make her sway on her feet. "Relax."

Tessa: Tessa shook her head at Rogue. "Get out of my way. Now. you know better than to trap me in, Rogue." She sidestepped her neatly in an attempt to get out of the block.

Darren: "Guess that mean's Adriana too, you motherfucker! You made me do that!" Darren growled out before fireing off a energy blast at them, "Made me, fucker!" That was those ones delt with, now with the rec room.

Victor: Vic backed up, tail whipping and hackles rising as he stared at Bobby. "Bobby? The hell?"

Rogue: Rogue held her arm out and grabbed Tessa, rolling her in to pin against her side, her arms trapped under her strong arm. "You will not leave."

Nezhno: "What is the matter with you two?" Nezhno exclaimed as he backed up with the rest of the group.

Neena: Neena felt her body go, but only enough to snap back. "Not now, honey. Something is seriously wrong with you, but I don't want to be around to find out what it is," she ducked out of Rogue's touch and backed away.

Sam: Looking at Lorna wideeyed he wiggled in the cold confining clutches of the once comfortable couch. "What do you mean?"

Victor: He felt a little sluggish but shook it off. "Alrigh', this is enough, guys. C'mon." He slipped in front of the group. "Joke's over."

Darren: Running over her peered into the window, shit, Bobby, Rogue, Rae ... fuck. He had to get the others out, "MOVE AWAY FROM THE FUCKING DOOR!" He bellowed, aiming his hands as the outside wall, he just hoped he'd have enough energy left afterwards.

Adriana: The ground was now covered with crawling life, making it hard to walk. Only around Bobby, Lorna, Rachel, and herself there was nothing.

Bobby: "Self recalls your ability to heal will present difficulty." He rapidly lowered Vic's body temperature, keeping an eye on the sofa, where his mate and the other prey were still trapped.

Lorna: "Look at them!" Lorna struggled against the ice, trying to break it

Rogue: Rogue sighed and grabbed Neena's wrist, twisting it until there was a look of pain on the spotted face. "Your luck is now mine."

Victor: Vic reacted instantly, hitting the deck and pulling whoever was with him down too. "Grenade! Get down! Now!"

Pietro: Pietro started huffing and he started to get nervous. He could feel his muscles start to tense up and his speed was about to turn on. He surveyed the room: Bugs, not a problem. Frozen entrance, bad.

Tessa: "Don't let her touch you!" Tessa snapped, reaching out to push Neena back until she was pinned. "You know, I expected that." She kicked hard against Rogue's knee, sliding out of the pin. "Get off me, you frigid bitch, or I will kill you, X-Man or not." she spat.

Darren: Darren narrowed his eyes and fired off a massive blast, blowing the wall in and showering everyone in dust and debrie, "Out! FUCKING MOVE!" He ordered, making frantic gestures.

Sam: "Well, yeah, but..." He made a face. "Hang on, Ah'm gonna try somethin'." He hoped to God this didn't hurt anyone, but they were gonna freeze in this cocoon otherwise. He put on a little short blast, the couch rocketing back and sideways to smack hard against the wall, the heat and force of it liberating the pair of them.

Pietro: Suddenly, Pietro was gone. In his wake, a trail of dead bugs littered the ground. He came to a halt when he heard someone yell something about getting down. "Shit!" He yelled as he saw something explode.

Bobby: The wall exploded behind him and Bobby turned, shifting to techno-organic ice as shrapnel pelted him. Warlock. But he could not hear his voice.

Victor: Vic caught sight of a strange guy as he straighted. "Do as he says!! Out! Out now! Go go go!"

Rogue: Rogue looked down where she had a hold on her two female prey as she moved away from Tessa's kick. "Stop struggling or self will be forced to drain you until you do."

Lorna: Maybe a field would break the ice? The cold was definitely making it hard to think. She bit down on her lip as she began to work, only hearing Sam after the fact. "Holy shit!" She had the field anyway and got to work, trying to shield the people that weren't currently looking like they belonged in some modern art museum.

Adriana: The attempt to flee by the mutant with increased movement speed didn't go unnoticed, proven by the fact that she now was directly looking at him. A literal wave of insect towered up in front of and broke down on him, covering him completely and adding a few dozen pounds to his own weight.

Neena: Neena caught her breath. "Tessa, be careful!" she twisted around in a contortionist's move and rolled away, scrambling to her feet. "Tessa!" She backed toward the door where Vic was screaming for everyone to leave. "Vic, help her!"

Moon: Moon sat in the Control Room of the DR watching the security camera of her door. She pet Friday slowly and hummed to herself. "Do de dooo-"

Selene: Selene's mind was as clear and focused as it had never been before. At least, not as long as her memories reached back and things turned hazy. Something had wiped away all the fractured thoughts and confusion in her mind, leaving only perfect clarity. It was a strange and alien experience for her. But she welcomed it, didn't question it.

Tessa: "Your Self can go fuck off, for all I care." Hearing Vic start to yell to get out, she shook her head, smiling in was was nearly a snarl. "You know I can anticipate you, Rogue. Fighting a losing battle."

Rogue: Rogue narrowed her eyes and threw a punch at Neena, using the powers she had absorbed from her to make sure she connected squarely with her jaw. Rogue caught her face in the other hand and drained her energy more. "Do not fight." She turned to Tessa, "Self anticipates as well."

Selene: Selene walked down the hallway, approaching the recroom, and slowed down when she heard the sounds of fighting. It had already begun. She hadn't paid much attention to her appearance that day, and it showed. Her long black hair was dishevelled and simply hang down her head. She didn't mind that it covered lots of her face was obscuring her sight.

Darren: "Rogue! Let her go!" Fucking ... why was no one running!? He growled and dived through the hole, "Everybody get moving!" He managed to get a grip on Rogue's arm and grimanced, he didn't want to hurt her but ... he grabbed her hand and pried her fingers off Tessa.

Sam: Glad to see Lorna free and springing up he was lost in the chaos for a moment, undecided where to turn. If they were like this though...if Lorna was right...maybe it wasn't their fault at all. And if so, Tessa was gonna take a chunk out of his girlfriend. "No, dang, stoppit!"

Victor: Vic swore. "Keep them movin'!" He stared at Tessa. "For fuck's sake, stop movin' yer mouth an' fuckin' get her off you!"

Darren: Victor seemed to be the only one who had any idea what to do, "DR! Get them down to the DR!" He ordered, Rogue's strength was almost as powerful as his, fuckit.

Pietro: "Damn bugs!" Pietro ran circles around the room, grabbing and tearing at the insects on his body. When he caught sight of the newly-created entrance, he made his move and sped for it. "GODDAMN CENTIPEDES!"

Neena: Neena grasped at her jaw and stumbled back, knowing that it was now or never to escape whatever the hell was going on. She was slowed considerably from Rogue's attack, and she felt sluggish as she backed out the door. Ben. She had to warn Ben.

Selene: The uninfected would try to flee, undoubtedly. They wouldn't be foolish enough to face the Phalanx head on. She'd make sure that no one would make it out of there.

Lorna: "Out people! We don't want to hurt them!" Lorna got herself under her own power now that she wasn't freezing. "Danger room now!"

Adriana: There was too much chaos in the current situation. Proactive measures had to be initiated. Those followed by a huge cloud of wasps breaking through the windows, making it hard to hear, see, and even breathe. They didn't attack though...for now...

Rogue: Rogue blinked at the hand at hers. She let go of Neena with the other and swung around to throw a punch at the offendor. She paused when she saw who it was. Her head tilted at his face. He was not helping her though so the fist kept coming.

Tessa: "Not as good as I do," Tessa twisted out of the grasp a second time and tossed her head. "You're going to piss me off, you keep doing that." She debated a kick to the head, to get past Rogue. "In a minute, Lorna!" For the moment she was still blocked to the door by the couch, and Rogue. The couch she could jump, and did.

Victor: He caught sight of Sam. They'd had their difficulties in the past but damnit, he was Sergeant Creed right now. "Sam, get yer Yankie ass in gear and get out!"

Selene: Selene reached out with her powers, animating every piece of loose furniture and clutter withing reach, then ordered it to block the hallways that lead away from the recroom. "No one shall pass," she ordered the wooden minions with a cold, emotionless voice.

Neena: Neena ran out without looking back. She had to get the DR. She had to warn Ben. She had to help Tessa, but she couldn't! Her mind was in a whirl as she made her way down the familiar hallways.

Lorna: What the fuck wasps? Lorna bolstered her shields, glad to see the wasps smacking into them. One less worry anyway.

Bobby: Bobby saw Sam free himself and go for Tessa, losing track of Lorna in the bugs and debris. Anna was outnumbered, though fighting. "Why do you all resist? It is futile." He closed the distance and grabbed Sam's shoulder, jerking him backward and instantly lowering his body temperature to dangerous levels. The other man dropped to the floor bonelessly.

Neena: She saw an alarm on the wall and hit it. It had to do SOMETHING. What the hell ELSE was it there for?

Darren: The fist connected which made Darren's head snap back, but his shapeshifting countered it and it bounced back like a rubber band, "You hit like a girl," he laughed a little hysterically before slamming her into the wall, making it crack, in the hope that might daze her before he jumped back to the improvised door he'd made, looking between all the drones in the room.

Lorna: "Off!" Lorna kicked out at Bobby, knowing she probably would feel guilty for that later but now definitely living in the moment.

Moon: Suddenly the Control Room of the DR went red. "What the-" The cat jumped out of her lap as screens all over began to appear from the walls. Security Cameras.

Moon: "Oh... My... GOD!" It was chaos. Total chaos. Whatever the fuck had been going on... it was bad. "Ohmigodohmigodohmigod!" Why was Bobby attacking Sam?

Rogue: Rogue was highly confused at what had just happened, but she instantly flew away from the wall and tackled Warlock to the ground.

Selene: She reached out with her senses, trying to get a picture of the battle and relaying the information towards the other drones.

Bobby: The kick startled him, but didn't knock him back. He reached out with his powers to lower Lorna's body temperature as well, but her magnetic shield was somehow blocking him. He hissed at her.

Tessa: "Because we can," Tessa answered for Sam, grabbing him by a wrist and pulling him. "Come on, come on..." Oh, this was fucking perfect, wasn't it? At least she was away from Rogue, for the moment

Adriana: A look over to the hole in the wall revealed a problem she would have to take care of personally. So Adriana first lifted one, then another foot, with cockroaches eagerly crawling under them and then going on, her seemingly floating towards the unwelcome intruder on a carpet of moving carapaces.

Darren: "Get OFF me!" Darren turned to an almost putty like form, one that Rogue couldn't hold and reached out with part of himself, covering Rogue's mouth and nose and forming an airtght seal, "You know that ain't gonna work there darling," he hissed.

Selene: In the meantime, her mind sought out the uninfected students, creeping into theirs. Stop resisting. It's futile. Their shields were too strong for her to simply breach through and command them, but she could influence, and appeal to their insecurities.

Moon: Moon scanned the keys looking for something. A button that would make it... stop? She looked to the cat. "Help?!" She saw the cat rubbing his head against something. A microphone. A P.A.!

Moon: "Good kitty!" She picked Friday up and dropped him to the floor. There were buttons on the system, it looked like they were for each floor or hall. She could talk to someone directly if she needed to. Or everyone? She was scared. What if she revealed her location?

Moon: Moon picked up the microphone and watched Neena in the hall. Pushing down that number she shout/whispered, "Neena! Get to the DR control room! NOW! I got security cameras!"

Rogue: Rogue growled from behind the seal. She had to figure out how to get him off of her. Her only weakness. She threw punches at the mass below her, holding her breath for as long as she could. Nothing was working. Help self, she sent out to anyone within range even as her vision started to turn black.

Lorna: Lorna pushed her shield at him, pulling Sam up off of the ground as well. Wincing, she tried to figure out who it was she could hear mentally. Selene? Crap. "Okay, move!" She jumped the couch, shielding to get people enough space to make their way to the DR.

Adriana: When she came closer to the fighting pair of Rogue and Darren a thick cloud of wasps formed itself close to them and stated to assist the girl with kamikaze attacks into the putty mass while it got simultaneously attacked by beetles crawling upawrds.

Neena: Neena stopped for a millisecond as she heard Moon call out to her. "Ok, I- I'm almost there!"

Selene: "Block all entrances," Selene ordered her animated minions, which quickly complied. The others were headed for the Danger Room. She would go and stop them herself.

Neena: She burst into the DR, her face flushed and panting. "Moon- what the fuck- is going on?!"

Moon: Moon slammed the button to shut the door behind her. "Good god!" She hit the lock button after that. "Can't have people running in, can we?" She tried to smile.

Moon: "I'm not sure! Someone hit this alarm and suddenly the CR became like the central of CIA. I can see all the grounds and- OH MY GOD!" she dropped her jaw.

Darren: Eyuk! Bugs! He felt Rogue go limp and let her go, "Sorry darling," he hissed before reforming, swatting at the bugs, "Those won't work either," he yelled before following the kids out, up ahead he saw Victor leading the free students back in through the kitchen down to the DR, gathering up any stragglers on the way.

Bobby: Bobby followed on the heels of the others, displeased he had lost his prey. He should reclaim it. Claim others.

Moon: Moon grabbed the remote again. "Pietro! Slow the fuck down and get to the CR!" She called on the PA-link system in the hall he was flying down.

Remy: He just needed to follow the screaming. Easy as pie really. And the bugs, merde, the bugs. That wasn't helping him though.

Darren: "Fucking awesome dude, you get these down there asap, and try not to hurt anyone too badly!" The army man gave him a look but nodded, yelling at his charges to stick close.

Selene: Seeing how the furniture occupied some of the feeling students, Selene looked around for a viable target. Lorna was in sight, but also hard to reach. She knew of the other girl's powers, and how they could keep Selene at range.

Tessa: "Shit," Tessa was not in the mood to be attacked. So, so not. "What the hell is this?!" She stopped on sight of Selene and the flying bits and pieces of things, preferring not to be impaled with one or more. "Remy, DR!" Not that he really needed to be told, but it might help.

Pietro: "Danger Room...Danger Room...Right!" He stopped for a moment to remember where the DR was located and made a 180. "Coming!" He yelled to the speaker on the wall.

Remy: Everywhere was bees. Well bee people. Machiny bee people! It was god awful and then it went to real fuck when he recognised one of them for a student.

Moon: Moon grabbed Neena's hand and yanked her through the conjoining door to the DR where she saw Pietro skid in. "Hit the door!" She cried "Lock it!"

Selene: The way outside was blocked by now, as more and more of their fellow drones arrived, but the uninfected were on the way towards the DR, and they didn't control that area of the mansion yet.

Adriana: She gave her fallen comrade an emotionless look while Rogue got lifted up by thousands of insects crawling over each other. Then she leaned backwards and the two of them rode the wave of insects towards the fleeing targets...towards the DR.

Pietro: "I got it!" He yelled as he punched the switch on the door. He turned, panting, to Moon. "What the hell?--

Remy: A carved end table decided that it wanted to be friends and hump his leg, oh wait...maybe that wasn't so friendly. Kicking at it he focused on the others. "What d' hell is happenin' here? Don' tell me dis is a fire alarm!"

Nezhno: Nezhno decided to help Remy out. He bulked up and started bashing on a coffee table that wanted to play.

Nezhno: "I really don't know what the hell is happening Remy!" Nezhno said between bashings.

Tessa: "We don't know, just stay away from Bobby and Rogue!" She was already running, barely looking back enough to yell and be heard.

Selene: Selene was about to turn and run down towards the stairway to the basement when she noticed Remy. Her eyes narrowed. His powers were a big threat to her minions. She had to deal with him first.

Lorna: Fight or get Sam down, Lorna was damned conflicted. "I have no fucking idea. They just...yeah." Lorna gestured back to their yellow and black friends turned foes. "We've got to get everyone to the DR though. Regroup and figure things out from there."

Darren: Darren flew through the hallways, he'd mastered a technique of smacking them over the back of the head to stun them and then lock them somewhere, he just hoped Ju was okay. He turned another courner and stopped when he saw the drone ... it was a six year old girl ... fucking hell! He sped over the top of her head, trying not to loose it as she snarled and tried to grab him.

Moon: Moon saw bugs hanging off Pietro's shirt and hovering around him. "Gah!" she grabbed a broom and began to whack him. "Stand still!" She started stamping and squishing the little fuckers.

Remy: "Merci." He stooped to pick up a leg in abcence of another weapon. Really, he should have had his coat. All of his cool stuff was in his coat. And then bee Selene blocked his view of the others. Greeeeat.

Selene: "Stay still and there will be no need to hurt you," Selene told Remy, advancing towards him.

Darren: His attention was drawn by a heavy, teachers desk waddling down the corridor ... Selene, he headed in the same general direction as the furniture.

Bobby: Trying to follow his fallen prey, he was distracted in the hall by crashing and turned to see Remy. Selene had him, and he paused to watch silently. Powerless. He was simple to capture.

Remy: The rest of the furniture that had been rumbling around suddenly didn't look so fairy taleish. He knew damn well what Selene was capable of. Friend or no... "Merde." He charged the table leg and with a prayer, sent it flying at her feet, right in the middle of the mass of animated objects.

Rogue: Rogue blinked awake and sat up, looking down at the moving insects then over at Adriana. She nodded her thanks and flew off to try to capture some of the students falling behind.

Selene: Her powers were spent by keeping the furniture animated, so she couldn't rely on them to fight the other students. But that would hardly be necessary. All that she needed to do was touch... the floor right next to her exploded, and her body was sent flying against the nearby wall.

Lorna: Lorna pulled a shield up once Remy let go of that leg, not knowing how much he had charged it but definitely not wanting it to get anywhere but her the target.

Adriana: The corridors of the mansion were slowly filling with all kinds of insects now, in between the flood one could make out a human shape from tiem to time. Other drones, powerless, but they came to help with the apprehension.

Bobby: Perhaps not so powerless. He hissed again, sending ice at the Cajun.

Lorna: "Holy fuck...how many of them are there?"

Pietro: "Jesus are there still some on me!?" He swung his shirt around over his head and threw it to the ground. He sped up a little to get any remaining bugs off of him, then paused and ran his fingers through his hair. "I think we're good." He said to Moon.

Darren: He poked his head around the courner and winced at the explosion caused by Remy using his power, She can regen, she's the enemy, now's your chance to get him away, "Remy! This way!" He met Bobby's icy blast with an energy one.

Darren: "The other corridor! Come on man!"

Remy: He ducked under the ice and rolled towards Lorna, catching her up by the elbow. "Why can't I leave y' kids alone for one day without y' wreckin' d' place?"

Selene: Selene felt throbbing pain all through her body, but it quickly subsided as her senses cleared. She shook her hair, sending dust flying everywhere, as she shakily tried to regain her footing.

Rogue: Rogue flew in between the energy blast and Bobby, staring blankly at Warlock. "Will not harm."

Lorna: "Because we're apparently good at going apeshit." Lorna latched onto him, stablizing her shield to include him too and kept a hold on poor floating Sam. "Lets get the hell out of here."

Adriana: She still could see them, a few had reached the danger room already. They would be taken care off soon. The other drones had met surprising resistance and required assistance.

Nezhno: Nezhno was now burried by furniture rubble. He bashed his way out of the rubble and joined Lorna and the others.

Selene: She realized that she had miscalculated, spending too much of her reserves on animated things, and too little for amplifying her abilities.

Bobby: The ice rebounded, thudding into the walls and shattering several pictures in their frames. Warlock was no longer one of their own, so he focussed his next blast on him.

Remy: "Good plan." He could see the doors to the danger room and people flowing through them. Thank God Johnny wasn't here.

Darren: "I don't want to harm any of you, but I don't want you fucking hurting anyone else you crazy bitch!" He felt like he was clinging to his sanity by his finger tips, Neverlikedwarmovies, "Lorna, this way's clear, get everyone down here!" He hearded a few stragglers through the doors and blasted some drones that were chasing them, "Sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Moon: Moon ran to the control panel. "Let's see if this works..." She turned it on and low and behold, the same cameras in the Control Room were linked to these ones. The problem was now they were covered in bugs. She could barely see what was going on. "Pietro... what're we gonna do!?" She saw Remy, Nez, and Lorna standing their grounds but... God what was going on?

Adriana: She sent waves of insects towards the DR, they formed huge and seemingly compact masses, occasionally reaching out with hands made up out of crawling bodies, trying to hold onto the feet of the fleeing students.

Darren: Darren howled as he was frozen, and changed quickly, shattering the ice by expending his shape out, "For fuck's sake Bobby!"

Moon: Moon ran to the door watching the scene. "When I open this door and yell go to let them in, you run around as quick as you can and whap every fucking little bug you see! Kapeish!?" She roared at Pietro.

Lorna: "You heard Warlock, this way!" Lorna pointed the way, warping her shields accordingly.

Pietro: "Make sure that the students get in safely. I'll be right back." Pietro put his shirt back on and ran out to where the insects where. A few seconds later he was where the insects where, running circles around trying to contain them.

Selene: Selene needed more energy. Enough to fight the stragglers and to heal the wounds from the blast. The human drones were available, but the Phalanx would not sacrifice them that easily. Not yet. But there were more than enough insects available.

Pietro: "It's working." He thought to himself.

Moon: "What the hell!?" Moon watched him zoom out. "You suck at directions man!" she roared.

Selene: Standing up, she reached into a swarm of cockroaches and drained the life energy out of them. They didn't contain much, but the mass of them compensated for that.

Adriana: She finally reached the scene where drone-Bobby was fighting Darren. Seeing the situation directly made acting far easier, so out of the mass covering the ground lines and lines of centipedes started to crawl upwards the boy's legs, holding onto each other and so forming surprisingly strong ropes.

Darren: "Ahhha! The bugs! What;s with the fucking bugs!" Darren blasted the centipedes on his legs but that left him vunrable to getting iced again by Bobby.

Pietro: "MOON! GET THE STUDENTS INSIDE!" Pietro yelled as he circled the bugs, entrapping them in a whiriwind.

Lorna: Lorna felt like she was some sort of snowplow as the shields parted the sea of bugs in front of her. Almost to where they needed to be. The problem then was figureing out what to do then.

Bobby: "Fuck?" He tilted his head and this time froze the entire hallway solid, turning the floor into a slick skating rink.

Moon: Moon looked at the control panel screaming. "If they'd GET IN HERE it'd be EASIER?!" SHe roared.

Selene: Feeling the rush of power surge into her system, Selene healed her wounds and ran down towards the basement with superhuman speed. There she was greeted by oceans of insects and a frozen hallway. She hissed in anger, ready to strike her nearest target.

Moon: She ran to the door and hit the button. "Come on guys!"

Pietro: Pietro stopped gathering the insects and ran over to one of the downed students. "Get up, NOW!" He yelled at the kid. He more than obliged.

Darren: "Stop with the fucking ice! Stoppit!" He was loosing, he knew he was as he fired off more and more blasts, he could feel his energy reserves starting to deplete, "Stop! I'm going fucking insane!"

Rogue: Rogue flew to the doors of the Danger Room, ignoring everything she went past. She needed a ranged power. Luck was not sufficeint enough. Bobby had Warlock occupied with the aid of Adriana.

Selene: "Stop them from getting inside!" Selene pointed at the door to the Danger Room, sending the rest of her wooden minions to charge towards the opening. She noticed Warlock struggling with Bobby. "Surrender now, Warlock!"

Remy: Lorna and him cleared the door and turned back to see who was left. "Damnit, how many have gotten turned?"

Pietro: "ALL OF YOU, MOVE!" Pietro shouted. He noticed that some students finally got the idea and were headed into the DR.

Moon: Moon hit the door button as Pietro ran back inside at the last second.

Bobby: "Stopping would defeat the purpose of self's mision." He lowered the temperature around Warlock further, the frost making the woodwork creak. "You must rejoin the mission."

Moon: "I have no idea, but we really are screwed if they get in."

Pietro: "You guys don't have some sort of security defense for things like this?" Pietro asked.

Lorna: "Rogue, Rachel, Adriana, Selene...Bobby. Don't know about anyone else." She bit her lip hard as she floated Sam through the door so she could concentrate more on the shields.

Darren: Darren turned his head at the familar voice ... Selene ... his Selene, but she wasn't his anymore, "My name is Darren-fucking-Kent! I'm not a fucking drone! Not again!" He screamed.

Moon: "This is it man!" She said to Pietro. "This is it!" She sighed. "I swear to God, I know I'm a zombie, but this has nothing to do with me."

Adriana: The ice would slow her minions down unfortunately, that was the disadvantege with living organisms. Though there was helping it. One causal thought later two giant and massive hands, man-tall copies of the little ones that had tried to capture the students earlier, were formed out of the crawling mass, closing in on Warlock. "You will be."

Selene: Selene had regained enough power to charge the fleeing students. All that she had to do now was assault them at full speed and drain them. They wouldn't make it inside the DR in time. Just as she was about to pounce, something entered the corner of her vision that she hadn't noticed before. Something that had evaded her life-sense and her telepathy.

Selene: She turned her head just in time to catch a silvery mace right into the face, turning her world pitch black.

Rogue: Rogue growled when the doors closed as she got to them and she pounded the code into the keypad. Locked. She hissed and pounded her fist against the sealed doors.

Darren: Bobby, Adriana, Selene and Rogue was floating nearby ... how the fuck was he meant to deal with all of them on his own? You brought them here it's all your fault you deserve this-

Remy: His face tightened at the pain in her voice at the last name. "Any ideas on what d' fuck happened t' dem?"

Rogue: She turned back quickly and flew back to where she had left Bobby and Warlock.

Lorna: "No idea. Hoping somoene else has a better idea." Warlock seemed to know a bit more judging by the things he was shouting but Lorna didn't want to take up too much energy on speculation now, she just needed to hold the way so others could get through.

Cessily: Cessily stared down at the unconscious girl with wide eyes. "Oh my, I'm so sorry!" She bit her lip and looked back up. Even more of those... things coming down the stairway. "What's going on here!?"

Bobby: This target seemed to be weakening, and was a priority for the Hive. He applied more freezing pressure, ignoring as the entire structure of the room groaned in protest.

Cessily: Insects were crawling all over her body, and she collapsed into her liquid silver form when a few human zombie-things tried to grab her.

Darren: Darren shattered what felt like the fifteenth ice coat and turned his head, "Cess? Get in the DR now! Bobby and Sel and Rogue ... they're all ..." he was frozen solid again.

Rogue: Rogue noticed Selene down and Cessily standing over her. She looked down as Cessily shifted to liquid. "Do not fight us," she said to the puddle.

Darren: However, that seemed to have been what did it and with a loud groan and a crack the floor gave way beneath him and he shattered on the floor below.

Remy: He reluctantly scooped up some debris from the floor and pocketed it just in case. The room echoed with a muffled boom. "Don' sound like dere leavin' much of dis place intact."

Darren: It took a couple of seconds for his body to reform and he shuddered, he felt like he wanted to be sick but he couldn't ... "Motherfucker ..."

Cessily: Cessily stared, her gaze shifting between Warlock and Bobby. The latter seemed to be one of... them, as well. "Lock!" She slithered towards him and tried to shatter the ice that covered him with a swing of her arm, but she missed as Warlock crashed through the floor. "Oh my, this is insane!"

Bobby: Bobby slid quickly to the hole and looked down, then looked at Cessily. He bared his teeth and started to ice her as well.

Cessily: Her head snapped around. "Rogue!?" Oh no, not her, as well.

Adriana: She noticed the silvery intrusion shortly before it turned into a puddle of metal. There wasn't much the hordes of insects could do against her, but they followed the will of their queen without hesitation as they poured all over Cessily.

Rogue: Rogue looked over at the loud crashing sound then up at Bobby. "Well that is unfortunate." She flew into Cessily as Bobby moved to ice her, grabbing her around the waist and crunching some bugs in the process.

Cessily: "Gah!" Cessily screamed as Bobby's eyes got a part of her body, and she quickly darted around the hallway as fast as she could. The ice was freezing her. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!"

Darren: "My name isn't Warlock!" He snapped at the girl, firing another blast up through the hole in the floor, hitting Bobby, and in his techno-organic form the power lines were starting to fade.

Cessily: "Get off of me!" Cessily turned into spazzing amorphous puddle that flowed all over Rogue, hoping that Bobby wouldn't ice up both of them.

Bobby: Bobby skidded backward on his own ice and crashed through the weakened wall behind him.

Moon: Moon watched the screens with panic on her face. "If all I can do is die how do I help my friends!?"

Lorna: "Oh son of a bitch." Lorna had to concentrate on holding walls up now, trusting everything else to hold.

Moon: Moon ran to the door and pushed it opening the door. "Get in!"

Remy: "Chere?" He looked to Lorna, seeming as she was leader for this sorta thing. "Y' got any ideas?"

Cessily: This was hopeless. There seemed to be no end to those things. And then the insects. They had to flee. Into the DR, yes! But she couldn't get away.

Adriana: "You will desist. Resistance is futile," she told Cessily as thin layers of insects forced themselves between her and Rogue and tried to sepparate them by growing in numbers.

Lorna: Lorna got behind the door but looked out so she could see what she was doing. "Get away from them and I can shield you!"

Cessily: She turned her head, spotting Lorna. "Lorna!" She yelled, still struggling with Rugue, the ice, and the masses of insects. "I'm frozen and stuck to the floor! Pull me over!" She waved a hand frantically.

Darren: Okay, Lorna had Cess, so he just had to get himself into the DR, were they the only ones left outside? ... If they weren't then there was nothing they could do for anyone else.

Lorna: Okay, she could manage that and keep the walls from crashing down, right? Well, they'd have to find out the hard way. Lorna focused on Cess, pulling her along towards her.

Moon: "Pietro!" Moon yelled to him. "Go help Cess! Adriana isn't doing us any favors either!" she hinted.

Moon: The screens were her eyes, but it was getting harder and harder to see with all those God damn bugs on the lens. "God! I hate this!"

Remy: He did a quick calculation in his head. Cessily didn't go boom, right? Right. He was sure on this one. "Hey! Catch, petite!" He lobbed a bit of drywall plaster at her, glowing pink.

Pietro: "Gladly." No sooner than he had said that he had disappeared.

Adriana: Something entered her mind from one edge of her consciousness only dedicated to communicate with her bugs. The DR had been compromised! Almost instantly the legions of insects amassed in front of the small opening and tried to force their way in.

Rogue: Rogue flew through the bugs and the puddle, looking up as she saw the doors open for the Danger Room. She needed to move fast. But what about the metallic thing on the floor? She looked up as she heard a familiar voice and caught the thing he threw in her hand, looking down at it. She didn't react quick enough and it exploded in her palm, throwing her backwards.

Darren: Flying back up through the hole Darren shot past Bobby and ieveryone else and dropped bonelessly into the middle of the DR's floor, "... shit ..." and Victor was still giving him evils ... greeeeat.

Bobby: Bobby sat up robotically and turned his head toward the yelling.

Pietro: He stopped when he saw that girl from earlier, the one controlling the bugs. "Hey there, I think we've had enough insects!" He reeled his fist back and hit her right in the face as she turned to him.

Cessily: Cessily felt an invisible tug along her body, and combined with her own considerable strength, it was enough to tear her free of the ice. She blinked as Remy tossed a charged object in their direction. It exploded all around them, sending Rogue off of her.

Moon: "Gah!" Moon hit the button, with regret. The door slammed on a few bugs, but not enough. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She took the broom and began to whap at them. "Shit they're gonna eat me!"

Pietro: "Ouch." He said to himself, and bolted back into the DR.

Cessily: Cessily ended up in several places at once, but quickly reassembled herself, and now free, slithered into the DR.

Lorna: "Stupid fucking bugs." Lorna shielded from them as well. "Think I've got that." She relaxed as Cessily made her way in.

Pietro: "Close it Moon, I think I got 'er good! Should the insects stop swarming now?"

Cessily: "They're just not stopping," Cessily said, taking on a more human shape again. "Thanks, guys."

Moon: Moon opened it, closed it, and opened it. Closing it as Cess made it she looked to Pietro. "HELP!?" She pointed to the bugs on her face. "They're sort of eating me!"

Rogue: Rogue hit the wall hard and fell through it. She climbed to her feet and blinked the debris away from her eyes.

Adriana: Her control broke for one fleeting moment, but the hive forced its way through again, directing her attention towards the now closed door to the danger room. An inhuman hiss escaped her lips and a huge masses of insects started to pound away at it, making it vibrate like explosions, though it didn't open.

Lorna: Lorna sat down against the wall, sagging as she refocused herself. "Someone get a count of who all is here."

Remy: "Dis sucks." He said succinctly, looking around at the small group in the danger room, wincing at the sound of the repeated attacks on the doors.

Pietro: "I've got ya. Just hold still!" Pietro picked the bugs off of Moon, wondering why they were attracted to her so much. "There, you should be good."

Lorna: "We need to know who is missing so we have an idea of who all we're up against."

Cessily: "Oh my, this is madness," Cessily remarked, still staring at the closed door of the DR.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Bobby: There was no one in the hall now as he slid slowly by on crackling ice. He stopped in front of the metal DR door. They were all in there. He tilted his head and regarded the door.

Moon: "Fucking Adriana... I swear to God, I'm gonna hit her..." Moon grumbled. "I have no idea what happened... they all just turned into zombie... things..."

Darren: Right now ... he was just gonna lay here ... nice floor that didn't have bugs or ice or ... things on it and wasn't trying to turn him into a military drone ... good floor.

Rogue: Rogue stepped up to Bobby's shoulder and tilted her head as well. Surveying the door and the bugs.

Remy: He sighed and did a head count. "Looks like we got about half, maybe a bit over. None of d' teachers though."

Darren: So how many sanity points do I have left after that then? About two? He started to giggle.

Cessily: Cessily touched the inside of the door. "They shouldn't be able to get in here. This stuff is built to resist all of our powers."

Bobby: The insects were swarming all over the door, the wall, the floor. As they watched, they were joined by more drones, human drones.

Lorna: Lorna sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Okay then. We can do this." She hoped. "Yeah, the walls are pretty damned strong. I can bubble the room too...we'll have to watch other entrances though."

Moon: "Shit!" Moon kicked the wall. She sank to her knees and sobbed her dry tears. "I need water or something..." She sniffled. "My eyes are dried up from being open in fear for so long."

Remy: "Oui, petite, but if dey can't get in...we can't get out either." He shook his head. "Rahne at least wasn't at d' house. Told her t' keep herself an' Marie away from dis."

Adriana: Adriana walked up to the other, the eyes fixated on the door where she then stopped motionless.

Lorna: "Some sort of warning there?" Lorna looked to Remy, confused.

Cessily: She quickly looked around, her mind racing. "Okay, let's think for a moment. Did anyone secure the room? We have to transfer all the controls to this room alone, so that no one can access it from outside."

Remy: "Saw dem comin' through d' woods...dey started fightin' an' I called her. Den d' phone went dead. She got d' message though."

Bobby: He looked at Adriana, then back to the door. Frost started to crawl over the surface of the metal.

Remy: He crouched down beside Lorna. "Y' ok? Dis...well wit' Bobby an' everythin'..."

Moon: "I was in the CR when some alarm went off and turned it into a surveillance room." She said to Cess. "I think there's a button down here for re-routing all of that into here." She didn't explain that she hung out in here far too often.

Lorna: "I...I'll be fine." She nodded, snorting humourlessly. "Well, I guess it was his turn to go crazy, yeah?"

Adriana: The insects retreated from the door, letting the frost bite its way into it.

Cessily: Cessily looked at Remy. "I was in the music room when I heard all hell broke loose. I tried to find any of the others or some of the teachers, but couldn't see anyone. So I slithered down an air vent to the basement. That's where I saw Selene and Bobby and the others attacking you."

Pietro: "I can go take a look at the control room here. I'm pretty good with machines and can maybe figure out how to divert all power here." He turned towards Moon. "Unless you know how to do it."

Rogue: Rogue waited until Bobby had sufficiently covered the door and she slammed her fist into the center, trying to crack it.

Moon: "No, that's okay. We shouldn't risk leaving. We gotta stay together..."

Cessily: "Okay, that was a good idea, Moon." She gave the other girl a nervous little smile. "Well done."

Moon: "I think it's the square one near the door over there. But I could be wrong. Remy, you do this stuff don't you? Training sessions that is?"

Remy: The frost and loud bang startled him. "Merde."

Cessily: Cessily stepped over to the control panel next to the door and began punching buttons. She was glad to not have a heartbeat anymore, or her pulse would have been through the roof by now.

Darren: "Should change my name to Wilbur ... hehe ... wait that's Yog-Sothoth ..." He giggle again and got up to his feet, powerpoint ... needed something to drain ...

Remy: "Yeah...yeah, dat's it. Cessily's good though - she's d' leader now, neh?"

Bobby: The temperature of the door lowered further, the frost forming intricate patterns.

Lorna: At the banging noise Lorna drew up her bubble around the room. That was what she needed to focus on now, at least until they got bored out there.

Moon: Moon went over to the door and put her hand on it as it trembled slightly. As she pulled her hand away, pieces of her skin stuck to the door. Frowning she looked back to them. "They are relentless." she grumbled to them.

Pietro: "Can we do anything about the cold seeping through?"

Cessily: "Okay, I'm trying to use my access code as Infiltration leader to shut this thing down." A few more buttons were punched. "Well, I guess that should work. I shut off all remote access to the DR."

Remy: He gave a half grin to Pietro. "Cuddle?"

Moon: "Is there food or water down here?" she asked Cess. "I don't need the food, but my eyes are starting to crackle. I gotta just moisturize them a little."

Rogue: Rogue reared back for another hit and raised her voice to be heard, but her tone calm, "You will be assimilated." The fist slammed against the doors again and she patiently waited for Bobby to frost it again.

Pietro: Pietro chuckled at his comment. "Well, that's one alternative...um..I don't think I ever got your name."

Lorna: "Well, we've got a few fire mutants handy. We'll be fine on the cold front." Lorna didn't really feel like making a huddle just yet. "Food..." Okay, food and water might be a problem.

Remy: "Remy." He stuck out his hand. "Dis is one hell of a way t' meet up, neh?"

Pietro: "Haha, yeah I was thinking the same thing."

Darren: Darren made his way through the huddled students like a ghost and opened the door to the boy's locker room before locating a power point and plugging himself in, sitting down next to it and letting out a shuddering breath as he shifted back to his humanoid form.

Cessily: "I don't know." Cessily sighed and shook her head. Okay, time to think clearly and systematically. "I just hope that I've blocked all access for now. But I'm not sure. I don't have the highest security clearance. So I don't know what will happen if they get one of the stuff to open this. Let's just hope that isn't possible."

Pietro: "Oh hey, what about the locker rooms? May there be supplies in there? Water at the least.."

Lorna: "They aren't as enforced...we'll have to be careful."

Remy: He gave Cess a shrug. "We can tweak it more, y' know? Hack it a bit. It's easier t' do from d' inside."

Cessily: "As far as I know, as the most resilient room in the mansion, the DR is built to serve as a shelter. At least, temporarily."

Cessily: She nodded at Remy. "Yeah, that's a good idea."

Bobby: The edges of the metal door popped a little, but this was microcopic damage. He snarled to himself, realizing this was doing no good, and stepped forward to touch the surface, pleased when the metal squealed.

Cessily: Cessily frowned when the metal of the door made some unhealthy sounds. "Uhm, I just hope that it's really as tough as everybody thought it is."

Moon: "Tess should be able to help." Moon said, pointing to the unconscious girl.

Lorna: "Hey, you've got me. I can fix a door." Lorna gave a fake chuckle again but pulled herself up straighter. She could do that.

Remy: "Should back up away from it anyways. Big enough room - an' I'm bettin' it's warmer over dere anyways. I dunno about y'all, but I don' want my balls t' freeze t' d' floor."

Cessily: "Yeah, okay, that's worth a try." Cessily nodded. "Just give her some rest. It was insane out there. It'll keep them out for a while for sure." She looked at the others. "I guess we have to make sure that they can't get in here any other way, right?"

Moon: "If you say so." Moon said standing up. "I'll follow you."

Cessily: "Well, this room has a heating, and it's own power source." She ran a hand through her hair as she stepped away from the door, away from the cold. "If I remember correctly, that's what Rankin said back when he gave us instructions about this place. It's so that the programs don't just vanish and the doors lock in case of a power loss."

Pietro: "That sounds like a good idea. God only knows how long we'll be in here so we may as well be safe about it."

Lorna: If we get out of this we're so putting a kitchen somewhere in here Lorna nodded and got up, getting away from the wall. "Yeah, it's a good shelter."

Bobby: Search the grounds. Find any stragglers. Bring them to the Hive. Bobby's hand fell away from the door at the command and he turned to comply.

Cessily: Cessily looked around the room and the students who had made it inside along with them. They all looked like hell. "Okay, one things after the other. We're all down on our nerves right now. No wonder." She took a deep breath. "Let's relax for a while, and then figure out what happened out there. And how the hell we're going to get out of this again."

Rogue: Rogue's hand dropped mid-swing and she turned on her heel, moving out to search the rest of the grounds, followed by some human drones.

Adriana: A few patches of bugs remained around the entrance to the DR, but everything else scattered into the surroundings while Adriana seemingly floated away on a carpet of bugs.

Lorna: "They've went quiet." Lorna observed, not sure if it was a good or bad thing.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Sam: "Marie?" She looked freakish, like some sort of alien with the black and yellow spots.
I totally missed the first go round that he said her name in front of everybody. ><
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

That's why he's gonna get smacked when she's normal again. lol
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Oh, because that's his fault she was a zombie and he was freaked out! :P
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Heh. I totally did that on purpose. :D Evil evil paws.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.