Read our full Game transcripts here!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

11/29 Game: Friends of Free Samples

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined September 16th

Jason: One thing that Jason had to admit he liked about Xavier's over this place was that there were far less people. One thing that they definitely had over Xavier's though was the selection of free crap one could get from the various tables around the fair. "Is it just me or is it hilarious their computer club is giving out deoderant?"

Ben: "There's a WoW club? That's... shameful." Ben said, shaking his head. "Oh! Hey! A psychology club! We need one of those!"

Raya: "Cheaper than giving out computers." Raya put in, keeping her hands on her pockets as people offered every single person that passed by the tables shoved things int heir direction. "They really must want more members, to give out all this stuff."

Jason: "I suppose it's a version of really cheap social prostitution. 'Have candy, be our friends!'" Jason was all for this though as he gladly took offered candy. "Any sign of our illustrious hosts?" He peered down the line of tables, not seeing anyone yet.

Raya: "I haven't, yet," She gave a smile to someone who dumped a pile of hard candy into her hands and shoved it in her shoulder bag. "It's entertaining enough without them, though... What's the point of an optimist club?"

Ben: "I dunno... I don't like the sound of it." Ben said pessimistically.

Jason: "They're really extremely suicidal pessimists who decided to seek some form of help but didn't want to be open about it."

Ben: He walked by the Wine Tasters club and was offered a free pass for the local brewery. He accepted it, shrugging. Then the girl asked him if he wanted a sample. "Someone... get me away..."

Jason: "Why, think Neena will have a reason to kick your ass there?" Jason smirked as he walked on by, narrowly avoiding one of the video game club people.

Graydon: Graydon tilted his chair back and craned his neck again, looking for the guys he'd invited and sighing. He wanted to go out for a smoke but if he dared abandon his post, Mir would probably not talk to him for a week.

Miranda: "You'll live for like 15 more minutes without a cig, won't you?" Miranda poked his leg, noticing his restlessness. "Um... you think they actually will come? I thought they would, I know Cessily seemed kinda excited to see a different school..."

Jason: "What was it their banner was going to say?" Jason squinted ahead, thinking he saw a glimpse of Graydon.

Graydon: "Well yeah." Graydon grinned back before slipping into a smile. "I think they will. They seemed pretty up for it."

Rahne: Rahne found herself being pushed gently along the crowds of the clubby things and helping herself to all the freebies people were offering her, it was novel, being treated like a normal person /.

Rahne: ... Of course, the down side of that was that she was being shoved about, she knew leaving Marie at home had been a good idea, but she'd wished she'd brought a bigger bag to put all this crap in.

Ben: "Yeah, Neena would totally own me." Ben declined and moved onto behind Jason. "So who're we here to see? Am I supposed to be looking for some people?"

Jason: "Not met Graydon and Miranda before? They're who invited us though I suppose i might have to sneak into these things for the freebies in the future."

Ben: "Amen to that!" Ben said. "Oh! Hey now, free condoms from the Gay-Straight Alliance!" Ben grabbed a bunch and a sample size of lube. "Sweet."

Rahne: Rahne rummaged through her bag, the lady she'd talked to about the part-time music course had recconmended that she should come down here to see if there was anything she was interested in, but Rahne wasn't too sure she'd have the time, even with Tante and Remy and Victor ... why did she have a pair of underwear in there? What table had given out that?

Raya: Raya turned and raised a brow at Ben when he shouted about the condoms. "Now that's an interesting alliance. You don't want to just stay with the kind Annie gives out?" She shook her head at the boy giving them out rather insistently.

Jason: Jason had to laugh at Raya and the condoms. "Well, I suppose we're looking for a table close enough to that so we must be getting near."

Rahne: Fencing, history, a maths club ... no one sane would join a maths club ... "Friends of Humanity?" Rahne raised her eyebrow at the people manning it as she came to a stop, "Okay, what's this about? Sounds vaguly religious ..."

Miranda: "Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Hey! Gray! Lookie! They came!" Miranda nearly knocked over the table standing up to wave at the small group of mutants.

Jason: "...I think I found them." Jason looked up as he heard excited Oh my Gods and saw Miranda waving frantically. "Yes, that would be them." Should have brought some ritalin.

Miranda: She was distracted by the redhead. "Oh, hi!" She turned the wave to her. "Religious? No..."

Graydon: Graydon blinked, looking around and grinning when he saw some recognisable faces. "Oh fantastic." He grinned and let his chair fall onto four legs, waving too.

Ben: "Friends of Humanity?" Ben wondered, perplexed. "... Sounds... cool." He approached them and waved. "Hey!"

Raya: "Oh, hi there..." Raya paused for a moment at the sign, cocking her head and blinking. "That's an interesting name....but friendly. At least." Raya waved back at the two seated behind the table.

Rahne: Rahne turned her head and then froze for a second ... oh great ... students from Xaiver's ... what the hell were they doing here? Though ... a quick scan of faces revealed that they were all ones who had only ever known her as fuzzy so ... she should be okay. She forced herself to relax and turned back to the girl, "So what's up with it, looks a bit different from geography club?"

Jason: "Is the table going well?" Jason asked, bagging his most recent handful of goods as he walked over. "Not many of us could make it unfortunately."

Miranda: "Awww, that sucks, but yay for you guys! You're here!" She grinned at Jason and the others, then handed the redheaded girl a flier and one of their new FoH Frisbees. "It's totally different!"

Jason: Jason arched an eyebrow at the stack of frizbees and found himself terribly tempted to take one just for the sake of throwing it to see if Kyle would run after it.

Graydon: Graydon grinned. "Well, you can spread the word when you get back, right?" Okay, Miri was doing her thing. "If you want one, grab one. God forbid we have any left over afterwards, Miri'll kill me."

Raya: Raya picked up another of the frisbees and chuckled at it, turning it over in her hands. "Well, no one else is handing out these, at least." She tucked it into her bag to play with it later. Maybe with Kyle. "Yeah, well you invited us, didn't you?"

Ben: Ben grabbed one as well. "There are so many fun things at our school you can do with this..."

Jason: "Are we thinking along the same lines then?" Jason looked over to Ben, eyebrow raised high as he took one and bagged it as well.

Rahne: Rahne took them both and stuffed the frisbee into her bag before looking over the flyer, "Oh ... you guys are like ... pro-mutant, that's cool," she looked back at the frisbee, "heh, maybe if it suvives long enough I could show my baby girl how to play frisbee ..."

Miranda: "Yeah! I mean, we're like, all human, and all friends! Mutants and humans, I mean!" She bounced a little. This was going so well! "Oh! You have a baby! Awwwww. How old is he? Or she!"

Raya: Raya looked at the boys surreptitiously, wondering what they were thinking. Knowing them it could really be bad.... "It's good that you guys are here, and I haven't seen any anti-mutant groups. Maybe things are calming down." Raya shrugged at Graydon. "Or don't they advertise?"

Graydon: Graydon smiled at Mir, standing up and rubbing her shoulders. "Hey, Miri, calm down. Or I'm going to ban you from coffee again." He looked over to the red head and mouthed 'sorry' before turning back to the rest. "Well, lots of people are talking about it but....like Miri said. We're all human, right? Nothing stopping us getting along."

Rahne: "I did say girl," Rahne smiled at the excitable girl, "She's about three months old now, so it'll be a while yet till she's old enough ... though my friend has a little boy who's maybe old enough to play with it," she stuffed the flyer back into her bag as well.

Ben: Ben looked around. "Baby?" His eyebrow lifted. "Man... I missed a lot." He took a flyer and looked through it. "Friends of Humanity... so how did this start up?"

Rahne: She shrugged at the guy to say 'Don't worry about it'.

Jason: "I imagine it's probably against University guidelines to actually advertise hategroups that might arise." Though that wouldn't probably stop an unofficial group coming over to the table. That was his paranoia talking though, he was sure.

Ben: "Sadly... Free Speech. If someone wants to have a Mutant Hate Group that's fine, but they have to demonstrate in special areas and crap like that."

Miranda: "I haven't had that much coffee," she pouted. "Ooooh, right. Awesome." She calmed herself a little though, picking up a frisbee to flip between her hands. "You're right, Jason, it's like, totally against policy for them to just let it all hang out." She nodded at the other guy too. He was kinda cute.

Raya: Raya shrugged sadly, but not too much. It wasn't as if anyoen would pick them out of the crowd as mutants, and if they did there wasn't much to do. "Where did you guys get the idea to do this, and start up a club?"

Miranda: "There's, like, so much negativity about mutants and we thought it just wasn't cool. And, well..." She played with the ends of her hair. "We met you guys and you were all cool, so we thought maybe it'd be cool to like show everybody how cool it could be!"

Rahne: "Yeah, baby, lots of people have them," Rahne rolledher eyes, "I'm not sure I'm gonna have time for a club, my daughter's father is ..." if I say 'in the army' that'll be a dead give away and I don't want this getting back to Victor before I can tell him ... "well ... he's not around much, but it's awesome that you guys are doing this."

Graydon: "Oh man." Graydon chewed a lip. "Well, we try. It's awesome that you're being supportive too. And yeah, you guys were awesome last time, and we think that it's not fair for mutants to be treated different, right? We're all the same."

Miranda: "Totally." She bobbed her head in a nod.

Ben: "Unity in mind not in shape." Ben quoted. "You guys plan on doing any demonstrations or parades, or anything?"

Raya: "It is." Raya nodded, turning around as a motion at the corner of her eye caught her. "Yeah, we are... It's great that you're spreading the word around from this side."

Jason: "Mostly in any case." Jason nodded, trying not to mentally count how many times Miranda could fit the word like into sentences.

Miranda: Miranda looked blankly at the cute guy. Shape? "Um, well, we might. We're kind of just still like organizing." She blinked at Graydon. "We should though! And you guys are all about invited to whatever we do. So far... we've just not got a lot of members..."

Rahne: "What would membership entail?"

Graydon: "Selling your soul and the life of your first born, of course."

Jason: "Damn, and my soul's probably rather depeleted in value since I first got it."

Miranda: Miranda giggled, dropping the frisbee.

Ben: "I think i'd like to sign up." Ben laughed. He bent over and picked up the frisbee, giving it back to Miranda.

Rahne: "... Oh very funny, but I think I sold my soul to disney when I was seven, and you wouldn't want my first born she's just learnt to projectile vomit."

Graydon: Graydon pulled a face at that, wrapping his arms around Mir. "Okay, you can keep the first born. But yeah, we don't have many - always looking for more from both sides of the fence. Would so be up for the demonstrations too!"

Ben: "Protesting is like... Young America's favorite pass time next to binge drinking and youtube!" Ben said, practically clapping in excitement. "Where's the dotted line?"

Jason: Jason felt it was safest if he stepped away from both Miranda and Ben. Well, at least they weren't suggesting a bake sale.

Raya: Raya snickered at both the red head and Graydon, shaking her head. "I'd be happy to join you officially, if you have one of those." She watched Ben wax hippie about joining up and wondered if she looked that enthusiastic.

Rahne: Rahne looked at the way the guy was holding the hyperactive one, "Heh, think you'll be having to deal with your own projectile vomiting little demon one day, you don't want mine to spoil your illusions. I'll join, but I probably won't be able to do much till 'Rie's in kindergarden."

Miranda: "Oh, thank you!" She took the frisbee back and excitedly dug around for the pretty-bare sign up form. "Here you go!" She slid the clipboard and pen in front of him then looked up at the redheaded girl and started giggling again.

Ben: "I'm free. I can advertise at my concerts! Punk rock halls are great places to throw around new ideas ... and beer bottles!"

Graydon: Graydon muttered something unintelligable and nuzzled Mir's shoulder. "Uuuuh....heh. We got enough forms, baby?" He coughed, hoping he hadn't gone red.

Ben: Taking the clip-board Ben put in his e-mail, his cell phone, and signed his signature, being sure to add the little spider-web at the end.

Miranda: "Hee! I think so, Grady-wadey." Heeee! He was so red.

Jason: "Isn't the poor man embarrassed enough without being called Grady-wadey?" Jason couldn't help but laugh.

Raya: "Ben....I don't think that's exactly the way they want to advertise, by throwing beer bottles." Raya clapped a hand on his shoulder, taking the clipboard after he was done. "I hope you don't mind if I sign up too?" The end of that sentence dissolved into a snicker at miranda.

Rahne: Rahne snorted at that and turned away, covering her mouth.

Ben: Ben snorted and nodded to Raya. "Yeah... but it's a great place for flyers. And messages of change."

Graydon: Graydon groaned a little and sank behind Mir. "Miranda, less of the pet names outside the dorms, please."

Rahne: "Awww diddums, that's a girlfriend's job is to use embarassing pet names at inapropiate times," she looked up at Jason, "so you gonna sign your slightly tattered soul away, talk dark and snarky?"

Miranda: Miranda grinned happily and turned to give him a quick kiss. "Flyers we can totally do!"

Graydon: Graydon happily returned it, all forgiven. "That's not the worst she can do. So you signing up as well, er....?" He realised he didn't have the cute redhead's name.

Raya: "That's actually a really good description of you, Jason." Raya shifted her bag as she watched Miranda and Graydon, trying not to stare too long at any one person. "The only problem with flyers is that so many of them just end up on the floor, or under people's feet."

Jason: "Well, I'm not quite certain it's in my possession nowadays but that doesn't generally stop me from things." Signing up though, Jason couldn't help but be slightly parnoid still. He didn't know who all would have access to this list after all. Bah, he was just being silly. "Fitting, yes. I suppose I must make a pretty accurate first impression." He muttered as he scribbled his information down.

Ben: Ben put his arm around Raya. "Such a pessimistic attitude for such a hopeful group! Don't sweat it, we'll get people's attention."

Raya: "Oh, I have no doubt of you doing that. Really." She peeled his arm off with a tiny grimace, straightening her clothes again. "I know you can get people's attention, I've seen you do it." She smiled a little at Ben, content to just stand and nto be held onto.

Rahne: Bah! Curse my hippy heritage, why couldn't my parents have named ne Susan or something ... "My family call me Pup," she said after a moment's hessitation, hoping no one would pick up on it, "Sure I'll sign up," she took the clip board and held it at an angle so that no one could see what she was writing and scribbled her infomation down, before moving her form to the bottem of the pile. Oh yeah, she was good.

Ben: "So now that we're signing up, what happens next?" Ben asked hungrily.

Jason: "Animal sacrifice, of course."

Ben: Ben frowned. "Boo.... that wasn't even really that funny."

Raya: Raya laughed. "I think we wait. See if there's something we can do like a student festi...val?" She raised a brow at Jason, trailing off.

Graydon: "Well, actually, more like human. Any vestal virgins in the house?"

Cessily: Cessily paced around in a hurry, looking around with an extended neck for any sign of the others. Finally, she spotted a few familiar head at one of the tables. "Hey there!" She stretched her upper body and waved at her schoolmates, then paced over to join them. "Sooo sooorry! I know I'm late!"

Rahne: "All out of virgin goats I'm afraid ... might have a spare black chicken though," She looked over at Graydon, "Woooah, at least I'm safe there."

Jason: "Suddenly we're picky about the material?" Jason smirked over at Graydon. "Now that's going to be hard to find on a college campus I can imagine."

Jason: Seeing a flash of silver out of the corner of his eye, Jason turned to see Cessily stretching. Well, that'd get people's attention quick. "Well, at least you made it."

Rahne: "Considering one of the tables seems to be handing out pairs of underwear with phone numbers on it, just a bit," Rahne said, rummaging through her bag for some of the candy she'd been given.

Cessily: "I parked my scooter, but then a cop convinced me that it was parked in a no-parking zone, so I had to circle a while until I found a safe spot for my little sweetie." She grinned at the others. "Thanks. Did I miss anything important?"

Ben: Ben waved. "Cess!" he smiled wide as she approached.

Graydon: "I know, that's why our particular cult - I mean group decided on it." Graydon grinned at the guy. "Whoa! Cess? Hi!!"

Jason: "...how did I miss that table?"

Miranda: Miranda searched through the box under the table for the extra forms. Hearing another voice, she looked up and saw a flash of silver. "Oh! HI! Oh my God, you made it! Yay!" She clapped excitedly.

Rahne: Rahne glances up at the familiar voice ... of hell, Cessily, "Well it's uh ... back there," she jerked her thumb over her shoulder.

Cessily: "Oh, hi, Graydon!" She smiled at him before turning to Miri with a grin. "And hey, Miri! Nice to see you two again. Yeah, I'm glad I could make it. I wouldn't want to miss that."

Jason: "Hmm, Christmas is a few months away but I might as well get them for presents while they're still free."

Raya: Raya gave a sideways look to Graydon at the term vestal virgin, keeping her head turned away on premise of watchign the goings-on at another table. "Hey, Cess..." She poked Jason. "Is not that hard."

Jason: "Are you volunteering for sacrifice then?"

Cessily: She caught sight of redheaded girl close by, vaguely familiar. "Oh hi, I'm Cessily. Or Cess." Smiling, she waved at her. "Did we meet before? Are you one of Graydon's or Miri's friends?" She tried to remember if she knew her from the beach weeks ago.

Rahne: "Yeah, when you do see what the table acctually is, I didn't look? Maybe it's the campus swinger group?"

Raya: Raya gave Jason a look. "No, just proving you wrong."

Jason: "I just merely assumed you had nothing to do with Vesta."

Cessily: Cessily raised an eyebrow. "Ooh, do you think they'd really have such a group here?"

Rahne: Fuck ... she was talking to her, "Eh, probbably not, I just have one of those faces, I've just enrolled at this university and was told to come down her and see what clubs are avalible ..." Maybe I should stare art her like I've never seen a mutant before?

Graydon: Graydon manfully grabbed a frisbee and flyer and pushed it into the hands of an unsuspecting passing student with a bright grin and a wave before turning back to the others. "Hey Cess! It's really good to see you here. Thought you wouldn't make it. So uh....what do you think?"

Cessily: "Looks all very interesting so far," Cessily replied. "Though, I didn't get to take a closer look at anything yet. But very nice, anyway." She nodded with a smile-

Ben: "These guys are really cool Cess, how come no one told me you guys met them?" Ben asked excitedly.

Raya: "You didn't ask?"

Rahne: Aha! She's moved on, I am master of deflection, "Hey ... I don't supose any of you guys know anything about the music department here? I've signed up for the two year part-time course," she turned back to Miri and Graydon.

Cessily: "You mean one of those gorgeously pretty faces" Cessily asked the redhead, a small smirk on her face. "Well, you're right, I'd definitely remember you if we'd met before."

Rahne: Rahne blushed at that, oh fuck, "Um ... thanks?"

Rahne: Will people think i'm homophobic if I run away?

Miranda: "Oh, I want to take a music class, but I haven't yet." Miranda watched Cessily flirt and the redhead stammer, amused, then continued to dig for more of the sign up forms. OMG! She was sure there were more!

Jason: Jason's smirk turned wicked quickly. "Don't worry, Cessily here has a tendency to come on strong once in a while."

Ben: "Oh yeah." Ben coughed.

Cessily: "Why, it's only the truth," Cessily answered, then turned to check out the table they had set up.

Rahne: "The ... um ... department's good though right?" Rahne asked, edging away a little from Cess.

Ben: "They have music department here?!" Ben asked excitedly. "... hmm.. I should be considering a transfer..."

Cessily: She gave Jason a grin. "Although, sometimes I actually manage to come off smooth."

Miranda: "Oh, fuckadoodle! I'm gonna have to make copies." She huffed and picked up one of the few forms they had left. "Yeah! I hear it's real good anyways." Miranda gave them a little wave. "Okay, I'll be back! Don't burn down the booth, baby." She gave Graydon a quick kiss before bolting off.

Jason: "Most schools do have one." Jason smirked back over at Cessily. "Do you now? Not just smooth skinned?"

Rahne: "Oh ... well that's something at least," Rahne waved bye to Miranda, "Thanks,"

Graydon: Wow, copies already? Graydon smiled happily at Mir as she went, going a little red. She was doing so damn good. "Um....yes, I have friends on that. They say the course is good - but the tutor is a little flirty, so watch it."

Cessily: Cessily gave Jason a look in return. "How would you know? You didn't get a chance to check out my smoothness yet." She turned to Graydon. "As long as he's cute, where's the problem with that?"

Jason: "You glide off of enough things, don't you?"

Graydon: "Uh...well....would think the cute redhead's taken already, what with having a little girl, right?"

Rahne: Rahne coughed "Uh yeah, just a bit, plus I'm not really ... you know, no offense or anything," Rahne mumbled.

Ben: Ben tried to ignore Jason's comments and turned to Graydon. "So, when do you guy's have meetings? Or do you?"

Cessily: "None taken," Cessily assured with a sincere smile. "You bet I do," she also assured Jason with a wave of her hand.

Graydon: "Oh we do. I'll send you guys all our newsletter - Mir's working on it and it looks awesome so far." Graydon grinned. "We uh....haven't finalised everything yet, but we're always open to suggestions, you know?"

Cessily: "Yeah, definitely looks like a cool thing," Cessily commented as she glanced over the table. "Ooh, a newsletter. Can I sign up for that?"

Jason: "Hard to organize things when you're just starting out." Jason nodded briefly, trying not think of the things Cessily could have slid off of for fear he would have to question everything in the school.

Graydon: "Of course!" Graydon managed to rescue a form Mir hadn't run off with and pushed it into Cess' hands. "We'd love to have you on board."

Ben: "I gotta make sure I tell Neena about this..." Ben said to Jason. "Think any others would care? Kyle? Moon? Rogue?"

Jason: "Might as well make a notice for everyone else. Don't know who all would be interested really."

Cessily: "Sweet!" Cessily grabbed the pen off the table and wrote down her name and email address. "I'm always up to help out with something that looks to be both fun and for a good cause. Tell me if you need me for anything."

Rahne: Well ... that seemed to be it, "I'm gonna go look at the other tables and see what other free stuff I can get, it was nice meeting you all, i'm sure we'll bump into each other again soon," she waved bye to everyone and shouldered her bag.

Graydon: Graydon smiled at the redhead. "See you later! I'll send you something soon, alright?"

Cessily: "See you, hopefully," Cessily waved at the redhead. "Oh, I didn't catch your name before."

Jason: "Oh, goodbye." Jason said a bit absently as he was eyeing a few of the other tables. Well, he supposed they'd probably see her again for whenever this thing got off the ground.

Rahne: "Sure, take care man," Rahne waved, taking care that she didn't apear to hear Cess' question as she weaved her way back into the crowds, Phew ... at least it won't be getting back to Victor though ...

Ben: "Dude! Jason!" Ben waved from another table. "There's free hot dogs and sausage for the Meat Eaters club!"

Ben: Ben waved to Graydon. "Bye! Thanks again man!"

Jason: "...he is far too excited about sausage." Jason made a face, wondering if such a silly club was made just to piss off whatever vegetarians the campus happened to have.

Cessily: Cessily shrugged and turned back to the others. "Wow, they really do have a club for everything here, do they?" She chuckled.

Ben: Ben ran past Cess with a mouth full of sausage. "Oh my gosh a metal workers club!"

Cessily: "Oh, really?" Cessily couldn't help but smirk. "I'm sure they'd love me there."

Jason: "I really should have brought some form of sedatives along." Jason closed his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose feeling a bit tired.

Graydon: Graydon smirked. "I'm too used to Mir, obviously. There's clubs for everything here."

Jason: "So she's normally that exhuberant?"

Cessily: Cessily had to admit that she was seriously tempted to go tease the members of the metal worker's club. "Yes, it looks amazing. I think I'm going to check out what else there's to do here." She grinned at the others. "Hey, you guys wanna meet later to go for a drink maybe? I'd love to do that."

Graydon: "Oh yeah! Get to know everyone a little better. That would be awesome." Graydon smiled at Cess and then smirked at Jason. "Oh yes. All the time. It's what I love about her."

[Edited on 30/11/08 by Ferguson]
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

11/29 Game: Friends of Free Samples

Post by Esynthia »

fun game! I'm sorry I missed it :( and yes! Rogue would be interested! lol also in that drink :shifty
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone