Read our full Game transcripts here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

10/11 Game: Cum Laude

Post by Slarti »

Remy: He posed for one last picture, Johnny in arms, and then sent the squirming and overtired toddler back with Tante who was already singing him half asleep before she'd even got ten steps with him. Turning back to the others he plucked at the hot fabric. "When d' we get t' take d' dresses off?"

Elizabeth: Lizzie gave a very unimpressed flick at her robes. She was tempted to use the hat as a frisbee or something more entertaining, though she felt she was probably rather entertaining to look at at that moment, if not incredibly bloody stupid. At least it'd never take off at London Fashion Week...

Elizabeth: "God, if it isn't within the next ten minutes, I'm taking mine off anyway..."

Rahne: Rahne fanned herself as she sat in one of the chairs towards the back, seriously contemplating following Tante back to the house ... well ... look on the bright side, at least she'd never have to wear one of those bin-bags ...

Rogue: Rogue leaned back in the corner of the patio, watching everybody. Wow. The first graduating class. Pretty crazy if she thought about it. She watched Johnny and Tante head away from Remy with a small smile. Maybe he'd be one of them too one day.

Rahne: ... That's a really crappy bright side, she thought morosely to herself, slumping forwards with her chin in her palm.

Elizabeth: "You know. I'm stunned. I fucking graduated. I'm still waiting for one of those hidden camera people to jump out of the bushes and laugh at me..." she picked at her sleeve. "I just don't know how I managed to pull this off after all the shit I've gotten in over the years..."

Remy: He wrapped his arm around Rahne's shoulders as he saw her turning half away. "Now, petite, y' didn't get all prettied up t' only sit an' watch us for a little bit, oui? Y' gonna stay an' enjoy company for a while? Dere's food. Sure we can get music."

Amara: Amara watched the photos being taken and idly wondered if she'd manage graduation, or if the place would still be open then. Stupid MRA. She shook herself out of if, No! Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Selene naked..... a smile spread across her lips and she sat back in her chair.

Rahne: "Pretty? Hah, I'd have needed half a ton of hair removal cream to look pretty, I'm fine, don't worry about me, it's your day after all." She managed a genuine smile for him, "Well done."

Lorna: Lorna couldn't keep herself from it any longer. She nudged Bobby, smirking, and started to loudly hum Flight of the Bumblebee. Those graduation gowns were truly a sight to behold.

Remy: He lowered his hand to press briefly against her bump which was more prominent now. "Non, y' look jus' fine wit' it all. Y' put weight back on so y' don' look like a bag of bones. It's good." He turned a wry eye to Lorna. "Oh y' jus' wait. It's y' next year, ain't it, Mrs. Drake?"

Elizabeth: Lizzie stuck up her middle finger at Lorna. "You next year! Just you bloody wait!"

Nezhno: Nezhno walked out on the patio and found Bobby and Lorna. "We did a good job setting up this place didn't we Bobby?"

Bobby: Bobby fought it for a moment, but the snicker broke free. "Maybe we can talk Chuck into forgoing the gowns for our class."

Bobby: "Yeah! Go team." Bobby gave Nezhno a friendly smack on his arm.

Remy: "An' go naked? No complaints from me." He gave a smirk back.

Elizabeth: "Oh you dare even try that and I'll make you pay for it in some other way!" she scowled and tugged at the robe. Oh it was coming off...

Rahne: Rahne winced as she felt the baby kick back against Remy's hand, "Uh ... yeah, sure ..." The mention of the word 'Mrs.' made her feel even gloomier though ...

Rogue: Rogue snickered at the playful banter and shook her head, reaching down to smooth her skirt. She hated skirts, but she had wanted to look nice without having to wear her tux from Bobby and Lorna's wedding.

Lorna: "Go naked? When there are such lovely costumes are available? I might have to consider being in a Blind Melon video." Lorna grinned an extra cheeky grin, amused still at hearing Mrs. Drake being tossed about. "I wonder if I could get some anteannas for the hat. It'd be quite fetching."

Remy: "So c'mon." He dragged her into the action, pressing a glass of punch into her hand. "So...dis is it, huh?" He gave the school a look. "Well, not quite 'it', but feels weird. Y' can't 'ungraduate' y'reself."

Bobby: Bobby laced his fingers with Lorna's. "Oooh, there's a plan! Maybe we should go for a theme. Alex can wear a Kiss costume..."

Amara: Amara's mind was snapped back to reality by the mention of costumes, "Huh? What?"

Rahne: Rahne looked down at the glass he'd given her, didn't smell alcoholic ... "Well, for you I guess, but you're still sticking around so it won't be that different really, just no homework huh?" She took a half step back so that she wouldn't be so 'in' the group.

Remy: "Ain't halloween." He scratched again at the fabric. "Dis is like...reverse hazin'. Y' need t' go through it. Builds character."

Lorna: "Will he keep flashing his tongue through the ceremony? Or suddenly take his makeup off and somehow be stranger with it off?" She grinned slightly wickedly at the idea.

Remy: "Well...no. I'll have lots actually. Goin' for graduate courses now." He gave her a reassuring smile. "So, same shit different pile."

Bobby: "Hey, I built character plenty by wearing one for high school graduation. I'm done." Bobby nodded, then chuckled at Lorna.

Rogue: "Still think we shoulda done karaeoke, Bugs," Rogue pushed away from the wall and went to get a cube of cheese.

Elizabeth: "Well I'm not going though it any longer..." Lizzie muttered and commenced in pulling hers off. Thankfully she'd actually worn something underneath it despite threats.

Rahne: "Oh yeah ... I'd forgotten, so what courses you gonna do then?"

Lorna: "We've got plenty of character. More character than we should even." There was no way to flex character so Lorna just flexed. "Did I hear karaoke?"

Remy: Remy paused as he watched Lizzie strip. "Umm. So y' were kiddin' about d' 'wear nothin' under the gown thing'?"

Bobby: "Weeell, the day is still young. It may be too late for a rousing chorus of Copacabana for the ceremony, but hey."

Elizabeth: "Sorry?" she snickered at him. "Look, would you want this thing against your naked flesh? I think not..." she balled it up, the cap still on her head. "Plus if I'd tripped on the hem..."

Nezhno: "Do you think it's too late to pull out your Elvis, Bobby?" Nezhno inquired

Remy: "Well. Um." He fidgeted a bit. "Y' did say."

Japh: Japh finally came back to the patio. He was chatting with his parents on the phone before coming out, sharing his good news, getting some other news from back home.

Japh: The minute after the ceremony was finished he emailed the pictures to his mom and dad, and there was a lot of yelling and loud talking from his mother's part. He was half deaf in one ear thanks to that.

Lorna: "Elvis!" Lorna couldn't help but snort. "Well, that depends, anyone getting married?"

Remy: Half distracted he gave Rahne a squeeze. "Business an' education, chere."

Rogue: "Ok, that was somethin' Ah never agreed ta." She screwed up her face and shook her head. "No more Elvis."

Elizabeth: "Well um, you wanted me to do it?" she mocked a little and undid one of her blouse buttons.

Bobby: "There's always room for Elvis!" Bobby was distracted though by a stripping Lizzie. "I didn't know I'd need singles today..."

Lorna: "There'd be no place to put them unless we just tied them in her hair."

Amara: Amara cheered at the prospect of nakedness so early on.

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow and looked over at Lizzie, sighing a bit and taking a few steps down the food table, away from the stripping.

Japh: Japh yawned, looking around. Now what? he thought.

Rahne: "Oh ... yeah, you wanna be a teacher here don't you?" She looked at her glass again before putting it down on the table un-touched.

Nezhno: Nezhno decided he would just follow Rogue over and away from all the nakedness.

Remy: "Eventually, oui. Seems like a good idea t' help out." He gave Lizzie a chuckle. "Well, don' let me stop y' from it. I was more meanin' dat I took y' seriously an' decided t' follow y're lead."

Bobby: Bobby took a pointed step away from Remy.

Rogue: Rogue's ears perked up at the mention of Remy being naked under the gown and she couldn't help but grin. She had to bit her lip to keep from saying anything though.

Elizabeth: "Oh? Well then let me know when you plan on taking that off, so I'll finish these and we'll go do the pool like a real Xavier's party."

Lorna: "..." Lorna was pretty sure she heard Remy correctly. What to say to that though she had no idea. Oh, wait. "Remy...aren't they rentals?"

Rahne: "Oh great, and once again we're back to the bloody nu-aaah?" She blinked at Remy, "Please tell me you're joking."

Elizabeth: She picked at the rest of the buttons. "Aren't you chafing under there? I tried it last night without anything and really didn't fancy spending the day like that."

Remy: "Oh relax Bobby, y're married now." He gave him a wink. "Wellll. I dunno. Nothin' dat drycleanin' won't fix. An' I did wear boxers. Can y' imagine d' chaffin' otherwise?" He gave them a mock scandalized look.

Rogue: Rogue got herself a glass of punch and poured one for Nez too, trying to get the mental image out of her head. He was her friend. She should not be smiling about that. Sam would kill her.

Lorna: "Thank God for the boxers." Lorna kept Bobby's arm though. Who knew when things like this would end in questionable nudity and strange regrets you never expected to have.

Japh: "So you're not gonig for the Scottish look then?" Japh asked Remy.

Rahne: Rahne pinched the bridge of her nose, "So much for being an adult after graduation ..."

Lorna: "Though I guess you're wearing more now than when you were when I met you." It was funny how that worked.

Elizabeth: "Oh, well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my tender English skin wouldn't have coped," she rolled her eyes and looked down at her short skirt and short sleeved blouse. "I'm not exactly overdressed you must admit..."

Japh: "Nah, dressed for the occasion I would say," Japh added.

Remy: "Wool's gotta be better dan whatever d' hell dis is." He gave Rahne a wounded look. "It's hot in dis petite. Y' wanted me t' go around an' get heatstroke?"

Rahne: "Hot? It's hot here for me, you're closer to the equator where you come from Cajun, so that ain't gonna wash, you just like acting juvenile." Rahne fanned herself again to prove the point.

Elizabeth: "If it'd make you happy I could always put this back on and take the rest off underneath it..."
Remy: "An' y' like me dis way, so stop bein' all matronly." He gave her a smack on her behind.

Rogue: Rogue gave a small shrug, "If Ah learn control by tha time Ah graduate, I'll go naked under mine." She knew that was highly impossible though, so there wasn't much risk in saying it.

Japh: ".....you mean we're not supposed to be naked underneath?" Japh asked looking down at himself."

Rahne: "Guess it's better then you being a miserable sod, I'm more then enough of one for both of us after all ..." she looked over to where Scott was with his family ... it was actually kinda sad ... out of the whole class only four of them had made it to graduation ...

Nezhno: Nezhno said "If I learn how to control my powers by graduation I will go as super size Nezhno for the entire ceremony... unless it kills me."

Rogue: Rogue smirked at Japh, "Too bad Cess ain't here, huh?"

Bobby: "Hot, huh?" Bobby took a step back closer to Remy and gave him a wicked grin before he sharply dropped the air temperature in his immediate area.

Remy: He laughed louder at Japh's comment. "See!"

Lorna: "Oh you are evil!" Lorna snorted as she felt things get colder.

Remy: He yelped and jumped away from Bobby, giving him the fish eye. "Oh dat so is earnin' y' a payback."

Elizabeth: "Oh now you're making me feel like the odd one out..." she glanced over to Scott. "Though you know he has a suit on under that."

Amara: "I'll definitely go naked under mine - don't have to worry about temperature."

Bobby: Bobby grinned, returning Remy's earlier wink, and put his arm around Lorna.

Remy: "Scotty? Probably a chastity belt as well." He gave Lizzie a grin, reminded of those first days when he'd deviled Scott to death.

Rogue: "Ah doubt that," Rogue smirked and picked up a grape to pop into her mouth.

Rahne: "Oi!" Rahne backed up even further and shuddered, rubbing her arms ... "Well, guess I can't complain about being hot anymore ...." she went to pick up her cardigan and put it on.

Elizabeth: "Guess we need to start the tradition as we mean it to continue..." she sighed, mock done out, and put the robe back on and pulled her arms in, fussing with her clothing underneath.

Remy: "Wait...why y' puttin' d' robe back on? Dat wasn't part of d' deal..."

Lorna: "I'm not sure I'm 100 percent onboard for this being a tradition." Lorna looked to Bobby. "What do you think?"

Elizabeth: "Yes, I'd love to start pulling things off and for your son to come running back across the lawn at us," she yanked it open for a moment, despite of this before shutting it again. "Though you have yours on, so that's far from equal anyway.

Bobby: "Hmm. I could get behind you carrying on that tradition, actually." His grin got broader. "Literally."

Amara: Amara grinned, "I'm starting to feel glad I came down here for this."

Rogue: Rogue collapsed into a chair and looked in the direction of the stables. Sam would be leaving to go home soon... She needed to spend more time with him.

Lorna: "Well we can do that when we're trying the robes on. Makes more sense, doesn't it?"

Bobby: "Excellent point," he nodded, letting his hand drop to give her a swat on the rear. "I like that end result."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes at the two but grinned despite herself.

Lorna: Lorna jumped and snorted. "'End' result? Now that's a bad pun right there!"

Remy: "Y' alright dere Rogue? Don' tell me dat y' were hittin' things early an' already got tuckered out. I got a case of champagne coolin' as we speak."

Rogue: Rogue laughed at Remy, "Yeah, Ah'm alright," she poked her tongue out at him, "Ah ain't had nothin' ta drink, Cajun."

Remy: "Hot den? Bobby's givin' out free goosin's of ice if y' flirt wit' him."

Rogue: "No," she grinned. "Ah ain't hot. Just thinkin'." She looked him over and smiled even though she wanted to frown. "An' Ah could just as easily goose with ice if he decided ta do it ta me. One little kiss on tha cheek," she winked over at Bobby.

Remy: "Ah, but den y' might be lookin' at metal, an' dat ain't as much fun." He bantered back, nodding towards Lorna.

Rogue: "Ain't like Ah'd be lockin' lips an' dippin' him backwards," she rolled her eyes playfully. "No offense, but that ain't mah cup o' tea. Now, Sam?" She gave a broad grin, "That's a different flavor entirely."

DrSummers: He grinned as he caught sight of his friends. He patted the sticker Bee had put on his new white coat to make sure it was still sticking. "Hi, guys."

Remy: "Hey Scotty!" He waved him on over. "D' parents musta been pretty proud, keepin' y' dere dat long, hey?"

Lorna: Lorna snorted when she saw Scott's coat. "Oh that is too much. Well, I guess you and McCoy had to start looking alike you spend so much time around each other."

Rogue: "Hey, Wes," she smiled at him, "Congratulations, hun."

Bobby: Bobby wasn't sure how he was suddenly a beverage, but he just nodded a hello to Scott. "Got any Twinkies in there?"

DrSummers: "Oh yeah. Mini party - lots of pictures and texts from extended family." He gave Remy a hug. "Thanks, rogue. And sorry, no Twinkies. Just lint."

Elizabeth: Sniffing the punch before sipping some, Lizzie picked at the snacks laid out. Oooh they were going to taste funny in this sun.

Remy: Hugging him back he gave him a good slap on the back. "So, can y' believe it? Crazy, non? We made it four years without killin' each other."

Amara: Amara got up from her seat and perused the table of refreshments for something tasty.

Lorna: "I guess we know what to get you for a graduation gift then. I bet we could get together a pretty big store of Twinkies."

Elizabeth: "Just buy shares in a company for it," Lizzie suggested with a sip of punch.

Bobby: "We could just hijack a Hostess truck and put a bow on it."

DrSummers: "Who'd a thunk?" He mocked strangled Remy a bit before laughing. "I'm glad we didn't though." He made a face at Lorna. "If I never see another Twinkie..."

Lorna: "Hohos then? We could do with a little bit of variety."

Nezhno: "I prefer Suzie Q's" Nez exclaimed.

Elizabeth: "...Hohos? Am I going to get something thrown at me if I say I'm not sure what those ones are?"

Remy: He laughed along with the rest of them. "Nah. Scotty's all beans an' jerky. He's d' cowboy, remember?"

Rogue: "Remy's right. We should get him a shit load o' Slim Jims."

Bobby: "Right, box of Slim Jims for Scotty then." Bobby laughed and gave Rogue a thumbs up. Great minds.

Elizabeth: "Suzie Whos? Bloody hell why don't you just call them cakes of varying natures and have done with it?"

Lorna: "You mean you've been here for four years and we've not shown you the entire Hostess cupcake array?" Lorna looked scandalized at the very idea. "Geek night. Buffet of sweets. Dentist bills but oh so worth it."

DrSummers: "Yeehaw," he said sarcastically. "But beef jerky does sound good. That'd spoil the fun, Lizzie."

Elizabeth: "Oh yes, because I eat American snackfood. You've seen and you've pilfered from my British stock. You know I stay true."

Elizabeth: "I want Jaffa Cakes now," she sniffed.

Amara: "There's some in my bag by my chair...." Amara told Lizzie over her shoulder, "Good if I'm feeling dizzy."

Elizabeth: Lizzie's mouth perked up in a smile. "Don't suppose you could toss me one? Pleease?"

Remy: "It's why we were confused all dis time. It's not a stick up his ass. He's jus' constipated."

Lorna: "Fine, it can be a multicultural geek night tooth rotting. We're probably going to regert it in the morning but it'll be awesome."

Amara: "Help yourself - Have all sorts of sweet things in there, people think I'm ill when they look in that bag." She grinned, and poured herself some punch.

Elizabeth: "You know, I think I preferred to think about the stick rather than a backlog of hardened shit stuck up there..." Lizzie gave a rather evil grin and went to snag a couple of cakes. "I do have some somewhere, but that involves going inside and I really can't be bothered."

Bobby: Bobby blinked. "Wow, you just carry junk food around? You just went up two cool points, chica." Bobby chuckled and went to get punch for himself and Lorna. He sniffed at it. Damn. Unspiked.

Amara: "Don't worry about it, my dad and my mother's cook are always sending me things to keep me going."

DrSummers: Ignoring Remy's comment, he went over tot he snacks table and poured himself some soda.

Amara: Amara looked over to Bobby, "I need junk food to live - my mutation eats up a lot of calories, I can get very ill otherwise."

Remy: He went to the cooler he'd had brought out and pulled out a bottle of champagne, bringing it over to the crowd. "So...who's t' toast for d' grad class of 2010?"

Rogue: "Ah will." Rogue got up and grabbed some glasses for him, "Pop that cork, sugah."

Elizabeth: "Mmmhm, who wouldn't?" she stuffed a cake in her mouth and went over. "Did you bring any glasses?"

Bobby: "Wow. I guess I'm just lucky I freeze instead of burn, though I guess I fight the mice for the last Cheeto if I have to." He brought back the punch just in time to see booze. "Well, now you get out the fun stuff."

Amara: "I'll never say no to alcohol - also good for the mutation what with it being flammable and everything."

Lorna: "Hmm, I'm not sure who would win over the last Cheeto, you or mouse Rae-Rae." Lorna tried to imagine it, full of swear words and bitten fingers. "Bring on the toasting."

Remy: "Oui. An' more champagne dan dis too." He nodded to the stemware and popped the cork with a bang, taking a step back as it foamed up over his hand. "Whoopsies."

Amara: Amara giggled, "Wow someone gave that a good shake."

Elizabeth: "Oh it's no fun if that doesn't happen...How many bottles have you got?" she asked, holding out some of the glasses for him to pour. "Might be cool to keep the cork each, you know, like you do on your twenty first."

Remy: He poured while he shrugged over his shoulder. "About one per person. Wouldn't want anyone t' miss gettin' some."

Rogue: Rogue held out the glasses she had brought for him, "Y'all do what f' ya twenty-first?"

Elizabeth: "You push a coin in the cork of the bottle of champagne. It's supposed to bring good luck."

Bobby: Bobby just blinked at Lizzie.

Rogue: "Oh. Ain't never heard o' that..."

Remy: "Is dis like dis piss thing again? Y' an' y're weird British things."

Elizabeth: "Mine ended up in the bottom of the Thames so that might explain something...I think it might just be something from back home, as usual."

Rahne: "Oh how thoughtful, i'm sure one of the alkies here can have my glass then," Rahne muttered to herself from where she was watching everyone back in her seat with her cardigan on.

Elizabeth: "Remy, the piss thing was on my first day here, get over it!" she laughed, sipping from her glass.

Rogue: "Piss thing?" She made a face, "Ah don't wanna know."

Remy: He gave Rahne a smile who'd been fairly quiet. "I got y' bubblin' applejuice if y' want some."

Lorna: "Well, sounds like a good thing to do then. Cork away." Lorna snorted, imagining what 'the piss thing' could refer be referring to.

Rahne: "No thanks, I'm not thirsty," Rahne shrugged.

Remy: "Evidently it's some fascination dat Lizzie here has wit' holdin' piss." He grinned wider. "Confused d' hell outta dis cajun, let me tell y'."

Rogue: "Ain't easy ta do that, though, sugah," she winked at him.

Nezhno: Nezhno quietly stood in the back, taking in everybody's good time.

Elizabeth: "Oh it's just an expression, taking the piss, to mock, which I like doing so hence he holds it against me!"

Remy: "Hungry den? Though d' piss talk has t' be not easy on dat." He gave a nod of his head. "An' we're scarin' d' new guy."

DrSummers: He grabbed his phone as it rang. "Oh, sorry guys - I'll be back - it's my cousin Tom. I'm sure he and the rest of them are gonna talk my ear off. I'll be back as soon as I can." He walked off into the mansion, nodding to whatever was being said.

Elizabeth: She sighed dramatically and took another, small sip. "Later Scottums!"

Remy: "Y' take care Scotty." He frowned at Rogue. "An' y' were supposed t' be my friend. Traitor!"

Lorna: "Have fun, Scott. We'll get those Hohos and stuff the lab with them."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and bumped him with her shoulder, "Ah am ya friend. Best one at that. It's how come Ah can say shit like that an' get away with it."

Remy: Offering a glass out to the new guy he shook his head. "Don' mind us. We're nuts, but y'll get used t' it. Y' wanna drink?"

Rahne: "No thanks, not hungry neither."

Elizabeth: "Oh can we make a little person out of cakes for him to practise on? Oh! A giant Operation game, out of cakes!"

Amara: Amara had visions of Scott opening the door to the lab and being buried in an avalanche of hohos. She giggled to herself and sipped her punch.

Bobby: "Taking the piss, telling porkies.... tell me again how it is we supposedly both speak English?" Bobby returned the punch to the table and picked up a slightly sweaty piece of cheese to play with. "HA! That'd be fantastic. We're so doing that."

Lorna: Lorna's eyes lit up at that suggestion. "That sounds fantastic! A nice graduation prank?"

Remy: "Wellll, he could use a doll of some kind t' practice on, dat's for certain." He took a sip of his own champagne and then held it up. "T' Scotty. May he find somethin' else t' specialize in other dat Gynocology, cause dat'd give d' boy a heart attack."

Elizabeth: "You don't speak English, Bobby, you speak American. That's how!"

Elizabeth: "Here here! God I remember the look on his face when he told me I needed a pelvic exam. Bless him I thought he was going to liquify." Lizzie raised her glass along with Remy.

Nezhno: "Oh, no thanks. I'm just admiring how close everybody is." Nezhno replied.

Rahne: "I imagine he's probably looking forward to August, McCoy wants him to observe ..."

Amara: Amara giggled, "Awww he's just shy."

Lorna: "Ha!" Lorna raised her glass to drink to that. "Here, here! That's beautiful." Lorna had to laugh at Nezhno's reply. "Well, nothing quite like some of this stuff to make you close."

Remy: "Oui, well, before y' know it y'll be runnin' right in wit' d' rest of us. An' we'll have y' half stripped an' more dan half crazy."

Elizabeth: "He does? Anyone want to bet how long it takes him to pass out between the contractions and the baby crowning."

Nezhno: "Ok, then sure." Nezhno took the glass.

Bobby: Bobby made a face at 'observing' and popped the cheese into his mouth.

Lorna: "That is going to definitely be part of the baby pool, isn't it? Double or nothing if he manages to hurt himself while doing so."

Rogue: Rogue just drank her champagne quietly, trying to conceal her snickers.

Rahne: "Don't ask me to see what he does, I plan on being passed out when the 'joyous event' takes place, who ever knew telepaths could be so useful."

Elizabeth: "Oh hell yes. It'd be more of a what does he hurt himself on, rather than does he manage to do it."

Remy: He laughed. "Well, Rahne, jus' make sure he don' fall on y', an' y're made."

Remy: Swirling his glass he lifted it again. "An' to our giant Smurf. May he leave no stone unturned an' no woman unsatisfied."

Elizabeth: "Oi," we're pretty useful thank you!" she mock challenged Rahne. "We're just pretty special is all. My greatest fear in life is to end up like Xavier. Bald and narcoleptic."

Lorna: Lorna raised her glass. "To Lizzie, may she keep all her hair and not become a slightly creepy old man...though I do remember they have possibly similar tastes in underthings already."

Amara: Amara had unwanted mental imaged at 'no woman unsatisfied', but raised her glass anyway.

Elizabeth: Lizzie pinched the bridge of her nose. "I damn well had forgotten about those shorts..."

Remy: He laughed loudly at Lorna's toast. "Oh for sure. I'll drink t' dat."

Elizabeth: She took a drink. She needed it. "I owe you. Greatly."

Rogue: "Ta Remy. May he stick 'round f' tha good of his health 'less'n Ah catch wind he leaves," she winked.

Lorna: "That's what I'm here for, to remind you of things you'd rather forget about."

Elizabeth: "Oh you don't know the half of them, thank god!"

Remy: "Hey, I'm not d' one wit' d' itchy feet now."

Nezhno: "I'm kind of happy I don't know any of them." Nezhno said with a smile.

Rogue: "Hush up, Cajun," she gave him a mock-glare.

Remy: He eyed Nezhno up. "Oh don' worry. We'll figure y' out an' black mail y' soon."

Bobby: Bobby snickered at Lorna and Lizzie, sipping at the drink.

Lorna: "You have more than enough time to give us fodder to use against you." Lorna smirked and took another drink. Champagne was fun, it did bubbly things to your throat.

Amara: Amara laughed, "Yeah, nothing is sacred in this place."

Elizabeth: "Teeheehee, eh Pinky!" she stuck her tongue out at Bobby. "And yes, sooner or later, things will happen, bribery will be possible."

Rahne: "No, nothing is ..." Rahne said dully as she listened to all the toasts.

Bobby: "Hey, I owe that pink thong a debt of gratitude." Bobby winked at Lorna.

Remy: "An' Dieu knows, people here'll give y' enough t' hold back over dem, so it's not dat bad." He pulled the zipper down on his gown. "Like dat one. But I don' have it on today, merci Dieu."

Rogue: Rogue bit her lip as she looked over at Rahne and lifted her glass again, "Ta tha love we all have f' each other no matter what," she gave Rahne a smile then looked away as she took her drink.

Amara: "Yeah!" Amara agreed with Rogue's toast, they may have their differences in opinion but some things she could agree with.

Lorna: "Yeah, good things come out of a 'panty' raid, don't they?" Lorna flashed Bobby a wide grin at that.

Elizabeth: She rolled her eyes a little at that but toasted anyway. Now where was that acoustic guitar...

Elizabeth: "For everything we've done, be there no regrets, only good memories and amusing tokens of time ill, but amusingly spent."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her own eyes as she caught Lizzie's look. Whatever, she didn't care. She nodded at the next toast and finished off her glass then put an arm around Remy, patting his bare chest, "Need Bobby ta cool ya off again?"

Remy: "Dat's a great toast Rogue." He smiled at Rahne and her as well. "Everythin' always somehow lands butterside up here, even if dere's a bit of hair in d' butter."

Rahne: Rahne met Rogue's eyes as she made the toast and felt her eyes start to tear up, yeah sure, no matter what ... and then Lizzie's too ... no regrets, ha! She wished, God she really did wish ...

Remy: "Non, merci, he can keep his cold little fingers t' himself. Or t' his wife."

Lorna: "I think his fingers have enough on their plate."

Lorna: Oh there was eyerolling, Lorna tried not to smirk too much as she took another drink. "If we get too much like this we're going to start singing kumbayya and exchanging friendship bracelets you know."

Elizabeth: "Oh I know," smirking, Lizzie sipped a little more. "And hair braiding! Aww, did you do that in school as well?"

Remy: "Oh jeeze, I hope not." He patted Rogue's arm where she hugged him. "An' at least we're still gonna be mostly hangin' around here, neh? How many grad classes can y' say dat about?"

Lorna: "Hair braiding, oh we could make champagne tipsy masterpieces. I'm sure there are enough cameras around to get this well documented too!"

Rogue: Rogue snickered at the hair braiding comment and looked over at Bobby, "Oh, Ah dunno. Think hair braidin' an' maybe a tea party..."

Rahne: Excellent, no one seemed to have noticed, she could probably sneak back home without anyone else noticing and have a proper cry back in her room. She got up quietly, rubbing her eyes and started to walk away as quickly and silently as she could.

Bobby: "BFF for-evah?" Bobby winked at Anna. "I dunno, I think he'd look good with some hot pink bows."

Rogue: "Oh definitely," she snickered.

Elizabeth: Lizzie blinked. "I really wasn't serious about hair braiding now," she gave a half laugh. "Though I might go jump in the pool if I get any hotter." Glancing up, she noticed Rahne heading off and bit her lip a bit, then smirked at Bobby. "Well pink hair suits you so I'm sure bows will look a treat as well."

Lorna: "I think I'm going to have to protest pinking out Bobby...though coloring it back to normal was fun I seem to remember."

Rogue: "Oh no. Not Bobby," she grinned wider and held tighter to Remy.

Elizabeth: "We could do him neon orange next..."

Bobby: "Oh, not for me." Bobby gave Remy the once over and laughed.

Remy: "Hey. Hey...no way. Pink an' red clash."

Bobby: "Yeah, the return dye job was memorable." Bobby put his arm back around Lorna's waist, planting a kiss on her temple.

Lorna: "Though the end result looked pretty funny." Lorna made a face but laughed. "Your poor hair."

Elizabeth: Realising she had no one to prop against, Lizzie leant on a chair and drained her glass and gave it a sad look now it was empty. Oh well.

Remy: "Y' should really go for green. Den y'd match. Could get matchin' shirts an' everythin'."

Rogue: "Nah. It looked fine with ya uniform."

Bobby: "Hey, I've offered." He played with Lorna's hair, flipping a lock over the top of his head to try on the color.

Lorna: "Well, I guess we're already sort of the creepy couple as it is. We should at least get you a green wig."

Rogue: "Didn't ya dye ya hair green in high school, Bobby?"

Remy: "I don' need y're help." He told Anna and gave her a smack on the butt in retaliation.

Elizabeth: "Ooh, trust me, matching can look weird especially when it's the same hair colour, eye colour, clothing..." she reeled off.

Rogue: Rogue gave a laughing yelp and jerked away from his hand, "Sure ya do."

Amara: Amara smiled at the merry-making, feeling on the outside somewhat. She didn't like that.

Bobby: "Yup, I did. I think I'm a latent psychic." Bobby tried to straighten Lorna's hair back, giving up and just petting her.

Lorna: "I don't know, sometimes the matchy matchy couples work out well. Never came off too creepy with you and Warren." Lorna chuckled at Bobby's fiddling with her hair. There we go, petting worked.

Elizabeth: "Well, yeah, but I swear some people thought we were related sometimes..." she shook her head and sighed a little. She really wished he could have been there...He'd have been amused as hell to see the damn robes.

Remy: "So...here's a thought. Where are y' two goin' for d' summer?" He asked Bobby and Lorna. "Now dat y're all married."

Nezhno: "I will see you guys later." Nezhno said as he went back into the mansion to start training again.

Lorna: "Well, after we get back from Alex and Meggan's wedding we're just coming back here really." Lorna shrugged. "So zany adventures in Germany it looks like."

Bobby: "Later, dude!" Bobby waved to him, then returned to his current entertainment. "Yeah... that should be interesting. Maybe I'll get some lederhosen."

Elizabeth: "I think I need something more to drink before I can wrap my mind around that image..."
Lorna: "Oh, just imagine the matching set on both of us."

Remy: "A lot of us are gonna be around here for a good part of d' summer den. I'll stick around more cause of Rahne."

Elizabeth: "Like I said, more drink needed."

Amara: "I'm staying here for summer, dad said he'd try to come over though."

Rogue: "Ah'm stayin' 'cause o' work. An' ain't like Ah got anywhere else ta go," she laughed a bit.

Bobby: "Maybe we'll bring you back some lederhosen too, Liz." He smiled at her brightly.

Lorna: "Lederhosen for everybody!"

Remy: He popped another bottle and filled Lizzie's glass up. "Oh...dat'd be great. Put her in braids."

Elizabeth: "I'm not really sure yet. No reason to go home really," Lizzie shrugged. "I'll just be bored. And yes you might bring me some..." she trailed off, eyeing Remy. "Bet you'd love to see that. I've modeled worse."

Remy: "I bet. People seem t' like treatin' y' like a little doll, non?"

Elizabeth: "I could sing that goat song from the Sound of Music as well if that'll keep you jackals quiet..."

Remy: "Goat song? Dey have a song for goats?"

Bobby: "Could you faint in the middle?"

Elizabeth: "Yes, people do seem to like treating me like a doll," Lizzie made a face at that. "Oh, you know, High on a hill was a lonely goatherd, yodelaayee yodelaayee!"

Lorna: "Can I record it?" Lorna's eyes lit up. "Please?!"

Remy: He made a face. "Dieu, what is dat?"

Amara: Amara nearly choked on her drink at that one, "Oh dear..."

Elizabeth: "Julie Andrews. Was it? I don't know," she shrugged. "I can faint now if you'd like, Bobby. Now fainting I'm good at."

Rogue: Rogue snickered and leaned her head on Remy's shoulder.

Remy: He shook his head. "Y're doin' it wrong." Tossing his head back he let out a good full blown cajun yell. "Now dat's d' way y' do it."

Amara: "Yes that was the one," Amara told Lizzie, "And please, no more singing..."

Rogue: She flinched away at the yell, but laughed harder, "Geez, warn a gal!"

Bobby: "Holy shit, Remy! Who goosed you?"

Elizabeth: Lizzie raised an eyebrow. "Now, someone has been to those anger management classes where they get you to scream like a girl to let it all out."

Remy: He laughed. "Non, it's how y' yell. None of dat yohohlady stuff."

Lorna: "Remy LeBeau will have no part of yodeling?"

Remy: He raised an eyebrow to her. "Y' will?"

Elizabeth: "Don't tempt me to give you a real scream. I can scream and you better believe it..."
Lorna: "I think yodeling is definitely on the agenda for the Germany trip."

Amara: Amara laughed, "Just don't do it at the wedding ceremony - I don't think they'd appreciate it."

Bobby: "That'd be an interesting skill to pick up. Maybe we can use it for .... oooooh. Yodeling at the wedding sounds great." He grinned at Amara.

Amara: Amara laughed again, "Great if you want to loose a limb perhaps... then again you can regrow yours can't you? so you'll be ok...."

Remy: "Non, I'm sure dat he'll reserve d' yodellin' for d' bedroom, non?"

Lorna: Lorna raised an eyebrow but didn't answer, smirking.

Elizabeth: That called for another mouthful of champers before she was too amused and ended up inhaling.

Remy: "Well, I'm sure dat y' both will learn lotsa new things dere. It's d' land of d' sausages, non?"

Elizabeth: Lizzie raised her little finger in salute to that comment.

Remy: He caught that and laughed. "Non, england is d' land of d' cocktail weenies, chere."

Elizabeth: Lowering her glass she poked her tongue out at him. "I was taught it rude to agree with a gentleman when your mouth is full."

Bobby: "I don't plan on learning anything about it, at least. Don't need an owner's manual." He snorted at Remy's crack to Liz.

Rogue: Rogue snickered and went back to the snack table for a cookie before going back to Remy.

Elizabeth: "And...It's been a very long time since I had any English ass anyway, come to think of it."

Remy: "Ass?" He gave her a look over. "Maybe y' are kinkier dan I gave y' credit for."

Elizabeth: "Oh now you realise this?" she rolled her eyes mockingly. "I'm hot. Anyone up for pool time?"
Rogue: "Count me out..." Rogue gave a weak grin, "Y'all have fun." She could probably use the time to visit Sam anyway.

Remy: "As long as Bobby here don' mess wit' it." He gave him a narrow eyed look.

Lorna: "Pool sounds great, going to go swimming in your robes?"

Elizabeth: "Hell no," she laughed at Lorna. "What do you take me for?"

Bobby: "Afraid of some personal cocktail weenie experience there, Rem?" He gave him a predatory smile and frosted his cup.

Amara: "Pool sounds fun, as long as no one minds me warming it up a little...."

Elizabeth: "And Bobby won't play with the pool as he knows I'll kick his arse and put him on jet duty if he does..." she winked at Bobby and undid her robe. Least she had remembered underwear that day...

Remy: He snorted with laughter. "Dunno. Seems like Lorna don' mind."

Lorna: "It helps having a husband immune to cold."

Remy: He gave her a mock horrified look. "Y' mean it's like dat when he's warm too?"

Rogue: Rogue snorted and nearly choked on a bite of her cookie.

Lorna: "You think that earns him some cold feet or a bit of a gravity problem?" Lorna pondered, tapping her chin.

Elizabeth: "...That puts a new spin on the term frostbite....And cold sores, come to think of it."

Bobby: "Wouldn't you like to know. I thought I was off your harassment radar now." Bobby just laughed and finished his champagne, shifting behind her and putting his arms around Lorna. "Oh.... I dunno. Frozen in place in the pool would be fun."

Amara: "... Speak for yourself..."

Remy: "Oh, it's how I'm friendly." He cupped his groin. "Jus' remember t' play nice y'all."

Lorna: Lorna made a face at the frostbite and cold sores. Now that just didn't sound good at all. "I think cups should be required to play."

Bobby: "Ow." Bobby set his chin on Lorna's shoulder and made a face himself. "Cups don't work with some kinda of play."

Elizabeth: "Oh let's just deal with him if he freezes the pool over," Lizzie drained her glass and set it down, tugging her robe off. Not the best undies to swim in but oh well. It would be worth it after being in that damn robe all day and started off towards the pool. Some things would never change too much around there, thank god.