Read our full Game transcripts here!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

08/09 Game: Miami Vice

Post by littlebamf »

March 6th

SinJin: St. John looked down at his pale arms, and sighed, wishing the DR had real sunlight - he needed to get his tan back! either way, he still looked hot in his speedos as he ambled to the tiki set-up.

Jac: Jac bounced down to the DR after hearing the magic word 'party' earlier in the kitchen. Adjusting her cap, she tugged her long baggy shorts up a bit so they weren't falling down so much. Her eyes lit up as the door revealed the room. "BEACH!"

SinJin: He grinned at the people all ready there, tying his hair into a messy bun, and vowed it was going to get cut after the party. But for now, he could pull of beach bum. He turned and smiled at the enthusiastic girl coming in. "Yep."

Jac: "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!" she screamed, hurtling across the sand, sliding to the ground and rolled over several times, trying to hug the warm grains. "Beachbeachbeachbeah!"

Victor: Vic slipped into the DR after the loud girl he hadn't met yet. Hyper much? Checking the red board shorts weren't riding too low and shrugging the red open shirt into a little more comfortable position, he went and found somewhere on the beach to sit. Figured this was probably the last oppertunity he really had to relax.

SinJin: "Hullo, Jac! I take you miss the sun and surf, too?" He wandered over to where she was, tracing the sand with his bare toes.

Amara: Amara wandered down to the DR with a small bag full of her usualy supply of high calorie sweets to keep her from keeling over. She stepped in to the room and smiled at the feel of the sand on her bare feet, "Hi!" she called,

Cessily: Cessily ran after Jac, or at least tried to, heading down the corridor towards the Danger Room. She was already barefoot and only wore her red sarong and a her black bikini top. "Woohoo, beach time!" She bounded past Vic into the room and ran through the sand, beaming a huge grin. "Wow, this is fantastic. Yay spring break!"

Jac: Jac rolled over and gave the Crocodile Hunter a stare. Had they even spoken yet. "Nah. Fuckin hate it mate. What do you think?"

Rogue: Rogue winced at the loud yelling and peeked over the rim of her sunglasses at Jac, before turning her head on the lounger, looking the other way, loving how the fake sun gave real warmth to her back.

Amara: Amara wandered over to where Rogue lay and dropped her bag beside an unoccupied lounger, she lay down, "Ahhh..."

Victor: Vic smiled at Cess before spotting Anna and smiling. "So....anyone know where th' booze is?" He asked no one in particular. "Or was this a bring a bottle an' no one told me?"

Cessily: "Ooh, I love the beach and the water and all that." Cessily twirled around a bit, then let herself fall down into the soft, warm sand. "That's just what I needed."

Rogue: "Feels nice, don't it," she murmered as she heard someone beside her. Rogue smirked at Vic's voice and lifted her arm that was hanging over the side of her lounger, holding up a bottle.

Amara: Amara looked over at Vic, "Booze is here," she smiled, "And it's nice to see you."

Cessily: "Do we have cocktails," Cessily asked, sitting up to look at the others. "I want something sweet and tropical."

Jac: On hearing the magical words, Jac looked around, then scrambled up, throwing herself over the sand towards where she spotted some coolers and hunted through one. "...No bastard cider. What sort of bloody place is this?"

Jubilee: Jubilee sat down on the ground.

Victor: "Good t' see ya too, 'Mara." Vic smiled back before standing and heading to the pair. "Giz a bottle, Rogue. How long we gonna bet people take t' get naked today, eh?"

rachel: Rachel made her way into the DR and moved to sit near the others, "Hey all."

SinJin: "Obviously." He went over to a cooler, and helped himself to a drink, and settled into a lounger. "Too bad it's not real sun. There's mixes and stuff, in the cooler," he told Cessily.

Amara: Amara rummaged around, "We have enough to mix..." she looked up at Cess, "I think I'll have something red, then if i spill it it won't matter." she grinned.

Jac: "Naked? Fuck off," she scowled a bit on hearing that from the really tall bloke.

Amara: Amara giggled at Vic, "Give me enough booze and I might, soon enough."

Cessily: "Hey, Rae!" Cessily stood up and waved at her, then made her way over to the cooler. "Thanks, Ginny." She began to rummage through the collection of drinks.

SinJin: "Hey, Rae." He slid his sunglasses on and wriggled into a comfortable position.

Amara: Amara pulled out something cherry flavoured and leaned back in her lounger, "Hi Rae."

Jubilee: "Hi Vic, haven't seen you for a while." Jubilee said.

Victor: Vic winked at Amara. "Well, hafta see what I can do, eh?" He turned to the other girl and shrugged. "Your call. Every other party we've had people've bin gettin' stripped in th' firs' coupla hours. It happens, an' ain' like I'm forcin' ya, darlin'." He grinned, before grabbing himself a bottle of some spirit or other. "Hey Jubes! Y' alrigh'?"

Cessily: "Cool, we can mix something. I think I'm gonna have what you have, 'Mara." Cessily started to mix herself a drink, adding a few other fruit juiced to it.

Rogue: Rogue smirked, "Thinkin' Sam'd have a problem with me bein' naked f' anybody but him..." She pushed herself up to take another drink of the bottle she had brought down, the other stuff wasn't strong enough for her if she ever wanted to go swimming.

Jac: God this place was fucking boring if all they could do was get naked. Jac sighed, not finding any cider in the cooler then stood up, looking at the waves. "Ah be right back," taking her cap off she held it in her hand as she blurred out of the room.

Jubilee: "Mmm.. Just not used to parties." She smiled.

Victor: "Aw, not even fer old times, Roguey?" Vic smiled at her before sitting down, opening the bottle with his teeth and spitting out the cap, taking a long swig. Almost normal.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled at this. "People are always so prude when it comes to clothing. Or the lack thereof." She sipped on her drink and smiled. "Mmm, that's good."

SinJin: He smirked at Cessily. "Some people are."

Amara: Amara sipped her drink and watched the fake tide ebb and flow, "I agree, Cess. Everyone should just get naked and then no one would have to be nervous 'cause we've all seen it before..." she grinned.

Rogue: "Oh, sugah, ya know Ah'd love ta." She pulled her sunglasses down her nose enough to wink at Vic. "Old times were good times."

Jac: A couple of minutes later, Jac blurred back in, kicking up some sand as she came to a stop with her bodyboard under her arm and kicked her shoes off, wandering down to the water and inspected the waves.

rachel: Rachel rolled her eyes and moved to get a drink from one of the coolers, "Yeah, think I'll pass on being naked."

Victor: "Very good." Vic couldn't help but add, smirking at Cess before winking back at Anna.

Amara: Amara winked at Rae and gave her a light tap on the ass.

Cessily: Cessily laughed and waved her hand at the others, taking another sip. "If the gods had intended us to be dressed all the time, we'd have been born with clothing." She turned to look at Jac coming back, curiously watching her with her board.

SinJin: He watched Jac at the water's edge, and grinned. He so very much missed home, and the surfing. He wondered if there were sharks in the water. He got up to go investigate, finding some boards neatly stood up waiting. He took one, and joined her. "Shall we?"

Rogue: "Mmm. Very good," she agreed. Rogue rolled over to lay on her back, putting an arm behind her head and taking a pull off the bottle.

Jac: "Well I don't believe in gods so I'll keep me flippin top on," Jac snickered and took her phone, mp3 player and handful of sweets and some money out of her pockets, depositing it all in her cap and left it by her shoes, before going back to the water.

Jac: She gave Ginny a look. "Don't have your own or somethin?"

Rogue: "An' then there's people like me, Cess, who could kill with takin' her top off..." She smirked a bit.

Jubilee: "Well, I'm not going to get naked.. Sorry."

rachel: She sat back down and took a sip of her drink, shooting Mara a look.

Amara: Amara grinned at Rachel and sipped her drink again, "You're all boring." she determined.

Cessily: "Gods. spirits, nature, giant space squids... it doesn't matter. We are what we are, and I think life is easier if we're comfortable with it." She shrugged at the others and returned to watch Jac and Ginny at the water. "Perhaps I should try that, too." She laughed. "And I'm with Amara here."

Jac: Gritting her teeth, she dashed into the water before she got followed by Cess and got her shorts pulled down or something. "Well I'm comfortable with dressin how I like, bein allowed to stay dressed and not told I'm odd for it!"

SinJin: He grinned and took off, paddling out a bit to join Jac. "Back in Sydney, I do; I'm not going to carry a board half across the bloody world. So, the DR board'll do just fine."

Victor: Vic ran his hand through his short hair. "C'mon, Cess, no philosophy before we've had too much t' drink, girl." He grinned. Well, Jac hadn't got used to the school yet. Funny, he felt like a real outsider to this.

Rogue: "No worries, sugah. Just say ya got a power similar ta mine an' they'll let ya keep ya clothes on." She took another pull of the bottle, her eyes watching everything without seeing it.

Jac: "Pfft, weakling! I brought this board, surfboard, snowboard, skateboard and blades from England. Thought me Dad was going to have a shitfit at the shippin costs. That don't count the rest of my junk."

rachel: Rachel shook her head and glanced at Rogue, smirking, "That excuse won't help me."

Amara: "It's too late for you, Rae." Amara gave her another wink, messing with people was fun.

Cessily: "Alright, let's drop this debate and instead focus on having fun," Cessily announced and downed her cocktail. "Unfortunately, I have to get naked to use my powers properly. So, like it or not." Having sad that, she dropped her skirt and top and ran towards the water, leaping in while changing into a ray-like shape.

SinJin: He shrugged. "I would have had to ship them with my own money, so I decided to let Emily have the use of them."

Jubilee: "Can we play something, I don't know what, but something..?" Jubilee asked.

Jac: She paddled slowly through the water. "Sucks. Well, my parents knew they either send my stuff or I'd get in trouble first week and get deported from bein bored. Bad times when I'm bored."

SinJin: "Oh? Do tell."

Cessily: "I bet that I can do something way more fun than surfing," she exclaimed as she resurfaced. "Basically, being my own board!" Cessily waited for a wave, then swiftly changed into a sleek form and surfed it down to the beach.

SinJin: Sounds like another partner-in-crime...

SinJin: "Cheater!" He yelled after Cessily, after missing the wave.

Jac: "Y'ever wonder who puts the bubble bath in the town fountains? Or why lights in public toilets don't work? Or how shopping trolleys end up in the middle of a river? CESS! Jesus fucking - do you have to do that?" she yelped, kneeling up on her board.

Rogue: Rogue blinked and shook her head slightly, letting a smile come up, a bit forced, but still there. She focused her eyes, seeing what some of them were doing in the water.

Amara: Amara glanced at Jubes, "What'd you have in mind?"

SinJin: He blinked at Jac in confusion. "What'd she do? Steal the wave?"

Cessily: Cessily laughed as she came to rest on the sandy beach, resuming a partly human from. "What," she asked with a grin on her face. "I'm just having fun. This is so awesome." She leaped back into the water.

rachel: "Yeah, always too late for me," she looked over to the water and grinned.

SinJin: He paddled idly , letting the swell of a wave bob him, dropping his hand into the water to pat Cessily as she swam back over.

Jubilee: "I don't know.." Jubilee said.

Cessily: Cessily grinned at Ginny as he patted her, then let herself sink to the ground.

Jac: "Making people jump!" making a face, she nodded her head to the beach. "Get a board if you want one, isn't hard to do else you'll get chased by Flipper or somethin. Someone had to have put Flipper in here, just because...!

Amara: Amara looked around, "Hmm... well there's a frizzbee thing and some netting... looks like we could play volleyball or something..?"

Cessily: Alright, time to scare the others, Cessily thought and turned into a huge metallic lobster-like thing, crawling over the ground. When she was directly below Jac and Ginny, she shifted into a large octopus-shape. Actually, it was more of a cartoonish octopus shape. Extending two tentacles, she wrapped them around Jac's and Ginny's ankles.

SinJin: He yelped, and looked down. He laughed and tickled the tentacle holding him.

SinJin: "Cute, Cess. Next time, try a shark. That'll get my heart going."

Jubilee: "I could play with those.. But are others interested?"

Victor: Vic watched the antics and drank, content to do what Anna was doing and think. Well. Try not to think, really.

Jac: Growling at the grab, Jac jumped off her board. "Oi, off!" she shook the tentacle off her. "I just want to board!"

Cessily: Cessily resurfaced with a smile on her face and resumed her usual form. "Heh, didn't mean to scare you. At least, not that much." She chuckled at the other two. "It's just good fun. Besides, it's a great way for me to practice taking on various shapes. This is pretty cool, huh?"

Amara: Amara smiled at the antics out to 'sea' and looked back at Jubilee, "No idea."

Jac: "Yeah, like, practise, have fun but I'm trying to have fun!" treading water, she grabbed hold of her board. "So like, lay off the grabbing cause I've not got to do this for months so I just wanna do it!"

Rogue: Rogue looked at her bottle and shook the contents to see how much she had left, then frowned and finished it off. "Fuck." She rolled back over to her stomach and looked over at Vic for a second before closing her eyes to think some more.

SinJin: "Yeah, it's nice. Not Bondi, but good enough. Okay, here's a wave, you riding with me, Cess, or solo?"

Jubilee: "We could always ask them.."

Cessily: "Gee, I'm sorry for actually acting like, you know, a teenager." Cessily sighed and rolled her eyes. "I thought I'd give you guys a nice laugh. I guess I'll just go and see what the others are up to." She swam back to the beach and quickly put her clothes back on.

Victor: Vic caught the look. "Need more?" He shrugged at her, draining his bottle. "'Cause I sure as hell do."

Cessily: "Okay, let me grab another drink, and then we can do something fun, okay?" She smiled at the others as she jogged up to them.

Amara: Amar alooked up at Cess, "Wanna play volley ball or something with Jubes and me?"

Jac: "Gee, sorry I'm acting like a teenager myself," she rolled her eyes heavily as she hoisted herself back on the board. "Fucking dangerous, grabbing people on boards like that... Don't care if this is some giant video game..."

SinJin: He gave Jac a curious look. Prickly, that one. and caught the wave, and rode down it, whooping.

Cessily: Great job, Cess. One roomie gone home, and the other one hates you now. Well done. "Hm?" She looked up from the drinks at Amara. "Oh, yes! Volleyball! I always loved to play that."

Jac: Waiting for another wave to come in, she caught the edge, following him in. "What?" she asked, flicking her wet hair out of her eyes. "I know someone who got knocked out by their own board back home cause someone pranked them."

Rogue: "Yeah. Ah really could do with more... Ya gettin' up?" Rogue gave him her best pout as she sprawled out more on the lounger.

Victor: "Yup." Vic smiled at her. "What's y're poison, darlin'?"

Rogue: Rogue snorted, "Whatever ya choose f' me so long as it's strong. Ya f'get that already?" She cocked an eyebrow at him and shook her head.

Jubilee: "How many people do we need for volleyball?" Jubilee asked Amara.

SinJin: "Me too, but nothing happened, so no need to snap." He shrugged. "But it's done now, so let's stop arguing." He shoved the board into the stand and went to drop a kiss on Cessily's head.

Cessily: "Well, it should be an even number at least," Cessily told Jubes. "But two per team is the usual size for beach volleyball."

Victor: "Yeah well. I ain' got whiskey any more." Vic smiled. "I'll see what I can fin'
though."

Amara: "Then we need one more," Amara got up, "one more for volley ball?"

Jac: "Oi trust me, that wasn't snapping," she grinned at him.

Cessily: Cessily turned around and laughed as Ginny surprised her. She repayed him with a playful swat on the behind.

Jubilee: "So, who's playing?"

SinJin: Ginny grinned, and went to look for his drink.

Rogue: "Ah would, but would rather not knock somebody outta tha game..." She smirked. "Thanks, Vickers."

Victor: Vic looked up as what Amara and Jubes said finally sunk in. "Volleyball?"

Cessily: "Hey, come on, you lazy people," Cessily clapped her hands together. "Let's play some sports." She got a good idea. "Ooh, Jac, how about playing volleyball with us? You can be on my team."

Amara: Amara looked up at Vic and grinned, "Ok, Vic, Me, Cess and Jubes, that makes four right?" she took it forgranted that Vic would want to play.

Jac: She shrugged as the blonde girl named teams. "I'll play if yer short, if not I'll just slip quietly to the drinkin side..." she eyed the cooler. There had to be something drinkable in there and not like she'd go back out in the water again..

Victor: Vic looked down at his drink, then at Anna, tossing it back and passing her something strong. "Well, looks like I ain' got no choice." He shrugged. "Be back in a bit, mate."

Victor: He shrugged off his shirt, smoothed down his mane and stood up, stretching as his tail curled.

Rogue: Rogue gratefully took the bottle from him and gave him a mock-pout. "Ya leavin' me? Aww, Viiiiic," she whined.

Cessily: "Woohoo, there we go!" Cessily clapped her hands and ran to the command console to load up a volleyball net for them play. "All right, let's go."

Victor: "Oh, like y' got a problem wit' seein' this in action." Vic winked, flexing for Anna and grinning to show he was joking. "Y'll be fine, sweetheart."

Amara: Amara beamed at Vic, "Yay! Ok, who wants to be on whose team?" She picked up a bag of sweets and quickly ate some before the exercise.

Rogue: "Mmm, ya do know Ah love watchin' that." She winked back and couldn't help a laugh. "Yeah yeah, but Ah'm greedy. Like keepin' y'all ta mahself." She pouted again then drank some of the alcohol. "Have fun," she smirked.

Jubilee: "I don't really care who's team I'm on.." Jubilee said.

Cessily: "We can play together," Cessily told Jubes, jogging over to her with a smile.

Jac: Dropping herself down on the sand, Jac dragged a cooler towards her, sighing as she realised beer would have to do for now. If she drank it fast enough she could always pretend it was something else. She'd send her board back home for a crate of pear cider.

Victor: Vic saluted Anna. "I'll make it up t' ya, sparky." He jogged over to Amara with a grin. "Looks like I'm on y're team, sweetheart."

Jubilee: "Suits me." Jubilee said smiling back at Cessily.

Cessily: "All right, you're all good to go," Cessily asked as she picked up the ball. She tossed it into the air and served, sending it over the net.

Amara: Amara grinned at Vic then jumped up to smack the ball back over the net.

Rogue: "Sparky?" Rogue snorted at the nickname then looked out at the water.

Jac: Making a face as she tried the beer, Jac jumped up again. "Any snacks to go with this lot, think I just lost me sense of taste..."

Jubilee: Jubilee jumped to smack the ball back to Amara and Vic's side, nearly missing the ball.

Rogue: Rogue smirked at Jac, "'Course ya did. Beer is shit." She held out her bottle, "Try this."

Jac: Reaching over, she paused with her hand on the bottle. "What is it? I usually stick with cider. Can't seem to get it here though..."

Rogue: Rogue frowned and shrugged, taking a look at the bottle, "Tastes like ouzo... But tha label's rubbed off from tha ice." She looked over at the volleyball game, "Vic? Confirmation?"

Victor: Vic watched the ball sail over, fast reactions meaning he smacked the ball easily back to Cess and Jube's side, tail whipping for balance as he pulled in the strength. "What?" He looked quickly to Anna. "Oh. Ouzo, darlin'."

Jac: "Tastes like or is?" she snickered, knocking back a mouthful.

Cessily: Cessily jumped back to get the ball, letting it bounce back into the air for Jubilee to smack it over the net.

Rogue: Rogue grinned and watched Jac take a swallow of it with a cocked eyebrow.

Jubilee: Jubilee smacked the ball and this time it flew properly over the net.

Jac: She handed the bottle back, trying to hide the slight wince on her face and watched Ginny scoot back for the water. Well. Alcohol usually didn't stay in her long so in a few maaaaybe...But. Drink....

Amara: Amara jumped up to spike the ball and, as she did, her powers decided to play too and she kept going up until she was about 10feet from teh floor, "Oh not again!"

Victor: Vic felt a wash of heat. "The hell?" He watched Amara rise up and grinned. "Tha's cheatin', 'Mara."

Cessily: Cessily froze and blinked as Amara suddenly took off. "Oh my... Uhm, need any help up there, 'Mara?"

Jac: "Eh...Is she meant to be doing that?" Jac asked Rogue, cocking her head on one side as she watched the floaty girl.

SinJin: He caught a wave back in, and decided to see what was going on. He watched as Amara floated. "I see we're doing powers again."

Amara: Amara sighed, "No I'm fine.... stupid powers..." She concentrated hard and managed to lower herself to the ground again, "Hang on, need to have something to eat to top up my energy again..." she wandered back to her bag.

Jubilee: "Can Jac take my place if I go to get something to drink?" Jubilee asked.

Cessily: "Perhaps we should take a short break until 'Mara has eaten something and feels better again," she suggested.

Rogue: Rogue frowned as she watched 'Mara. Hmm... Not a clue. Don't think so."

Victor: Vic blinked at Amara and grinned, ruffling her hair as he passed her. "Hey, y' didn' burn off my clothes this time, doll. I'm impressed." He picked up another drink and came to sit with Anna and the other girl. " 'Lo again."

Jubilee: "Suits me, I don't want people feeling bad or anything.."

Jac: "Ah, cool. And not cool. Cause being up in the air must be pretty fucking cool...." she blinked a bit, ambling off to get her sweets from her cap a few feet away.

Rogue: Rogue smirked at Vic and resisted leaning over for a hug. "It is cool. It's amazin'."

Cessily: "No problem, I wanted to get another of these fruit cocktails anyway," Cessily said with a smile, still playing around with the ball. She tossed it aside and headed over to the cooler.

SinJin: St. John took the opportunity to inspect the grill, and got it going. He was hungry, and he suspected others were too. "What do people want to eat?"

Amara: Amara laughed at Vic, "Yeah I kept my clothes on.... for once."

Jubilee: Jubilee went to find her applejuice and sandwitches.

Jac: "Food!" the magic word eat had Jac there at once. "I can well go get stuff for us from the kitchen. Name it, it'll be back here before you can...do something fast."

Amara: Amara looked over at Jac, "There's some cold lasagne in the fridge in a tray, bring it here and I can heat it up."

Cessily: Cessily laughed and sat down in the sand after having mixed herself another tropical fruit cocktail. "Oh, I'm fine with almost anything."

Vic: Vic just grinned at Amara at that. "Shame."

Amara: Amara laughed again, "I can fix that if you like?" she winked

SinJin: "Well, there's burgers and hotdogs here, so whatever you want from the kitchen, you can grab, too." He watched her blur off out of the DR to fetch fixings and whatever she felt she could scrounge from the kitchen.

Vic: "Well, if y're offerin', ain' sayin' no." Vic saluted her with his drink.

Cessily: "I'll have a burger, please," Cessily announced, raising a hand.

Amara: Amara glanced at Cess, "Does this mean I'll need to become a human barbeque again?" She looked almost hopeful.

Rogue: "Couple of hot dogs mah way if ya don't mind, sug." Rogue took a swig of the drink and smirked over at Vic, "Would ya ever say no?"

Cessily: "Hey, I wouldn't complain about some additional heat," Cessily replied to Amara with a wink.

Jac: Coming back in, she dumped a tray on a lounger. "Might be shook up," she passed the lasange to Amara and tossed Ginny a few boxes of food for the grill and some rolls and buns, then pulled some ketchup, mustard and relish bottles out of her pockets.

Victor: "An' somethin' raw an' bleedin' fer me." Vic went to take a drink and smirked at Anna. "What d' ya think, sugar?"

Cessily: "Ooh, awesome! Thanks, Jac." Cessily beamed at her roomie.

Rogue: "Thinkin' ya would if Ah offered," she grinned.

Jac: "Be right back again," she vanished out of the door again, returning a minute later with a bowl of salad.

Cessily: "Wow, that's really practical." Cessily grinned as Jac came back. "You are something like our... XU Express."

SinJin: He set out a couple of burger to thaw for Vic and set about barbecuing the other orders. "Thanks, Jac."

Amara: Amara picked up the tray of lasagne and heated it up to steaming in three seconds flat, "Mmmm food." She grinned at Jac, "Thanks.... Anyone else want food express cooked?"

Victor: "Thinkin' y'd be wrong." Vic winked back, purring as he took a long drink.

Rogue: "Oh, really?" Rogue's eyebrows raised slightly in surprise.

Jac: Grabbing the packet of ribs, she opened it up. "I bagsied this one - packet that is," she dumped them on the grill and started to poke them with a large fork. "And taa, speed is handy."

Victor: "Yah. Really." Vic grinned fangily.

Amara: Amara grinned, "Speed it is." She hopped over to the grill and became a human barbeque instantly cooking the food, "There you go!"

Amara: Then she realised what she'd done, "Oh damn... now I have no clothes..."

Victor: Vic's eyes got caught by Amara being flamey again and then he laughed. "Oh doll, y' forget t' take yer clothes off again?" He called.

SinJin: "Okay." He watched her out of the corner of his eye - at least it was a large grill, so there was room for two. He glared at Amara, after jumping back to avoid the heat and flames, and exercised his own power and turned her off. "We did have it under control, thanks."

Cessily: "Yay, that's awesome, 'Mara!" Cessily exclaimed as she stood up to take a look at the delicious food on the grill. She then blinked at her. "Uhm, grilling the food, that is. But, uhm, I won't complain about the lack of clothes, either." She smiled sheepishly.

Jac: Jac made a face. "Y'know, I can cook..."

Rogue: "Ginny, just don't charbroil mine ok?" She winked at him then turned her attention back to Vic. "Alright then." She cleared her throat and sat up to meet his eyes. "Victor Creed," she said seriously, "Ah'm willin' ta take mah top off just f' y'all." She was being absolutely serious, thanks to the alcohol.

Jac: "Well think it's charcoaled now Rogue..."

SinJin: "I can actually grill, rather than cook...but it seems miss too-hungry-to-wait charred the food."

Cessily: Cessily blinked as Rogue made that announcement. "Oh my, don't do that, Rogue!" Cessily held out her hands, staring at her. "Don't take it off!"

Amara: "I charred nothing - it's cooked to perfection! And now I'm naked. Win-win!" she grinned

Victor: Vic blinked up at Anna, before raising an eyebrow and grinning in a very predetorial way. "Well. Like I said. I ain' gonna say no, sparky." He purred, taking a gulp.

Jac: "Yeah, was tellin her that," she gave her ribs a poke. "Spose I could go back and get more...And it ain't cooked to perfection cause I haven't cooked it,"

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Vic, then gave a shocked look up at Cessily, "Why not? Thought ya'd be in agreement with Vic."

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, "Are you suggesting that I can't cook?"

Cessily: "Not before I haven't gotten my camera," she bounded to where she had
stored her clothes earlier when she had gone swimming, and dug around the towel until she found her small reserve camera. "Now you can take it off," she told Rogue with a big, content grin on her face, holding the camera ready.

Jac: "Nah but you were suggesting we can't cook by doin' it for us," Jac pointed out flatly.

Amara: "You were the one that said you wanted it cooked fast!"

Rogue: Rogue laughed at Cess and shook her head before pulling off her tanktop, leaving the string bikini top on. "There, much better," she winked and laid back down. "Oh, Cess, remind me... Want y'all ta take some photos of me f' Sam."

Jac: "I was saying speed is handy because that's my power! I didn't want the food cooked fast!"

Amara: Amara folded her arms, "Should have been more specific, and anyway it's cooked you can eat now, I don't know why you're complaining."

Cessily: Cessily smiled and took a few pictures of Rogue, then proceeded to do the same with the rest of the group. She pouted as she realized that the bikini top would stay on.

Victor: Vic blinked, then burst out laughing. "You bitch, Rogue!" He took a risk and dragged his claws lightly over her side, tickling her. "Goddamnit, I will have y' topless even if I hafta cut those strings!"

Cessily: "Really?" She haded over to Rogue. "You want photos of you? You mean, like, that kind of photos? The kind that he won't sent home to show his family?"

SinJin: He stepped away from the now- seared grill and said, "You didn't cook, you powered at some food." He rooted around for some sandwich meat that Jac had brought back "Anyway, you've done what you've done, so step off. We've got the rest under control."

Jac: "I just did a second dash to the kitchen! If that ain't worth sayin' speed is handy about, fuck knows what is!" Jac laughed. "I like food cooked to a certain point. I get fussy bout what I eat sometimes."

Rogue: Rogue laughed hard and squirmed away from Vic, "Oh, now, Ah think we've got a challenge on our hands, Vic." She squirmed more and let out a gasp as his claw dug in, then purred at him. "Do that some more an' Sam might have competition," she winked. "An' yes, Cess. Those kind of photos."

Cessily: "I don't," Cessily tossed in with a laugh. "I can digest almost anything that's edible."

SinJin: He flipped the tongs in the air and plated what was on the grill and started a new batch of burgers afresh. "Grub's up! Fixings are over there." He pointed.

Amara: Amara flopped down into a seat, the flames now off and therefore completely naked, "I was only trying to help, don't know why I bother..."

Jac: "I like get through so much food I like, need to pick what I eat and not eat too much junk else I just don't stop eatin and that gets to the point where people think you must be yakking it all back up, and I got better things to do than eat all the time."

Cessily: "Ooh, I see." Cessily smirked at Rogue and nodded. "That's awesome. I always love to get the chance to take some really artful pictures. We'll do this really professional like."

Victor: "Oh, like Sam's competition f' me." Vic purred back, grinning to show he was joking as he kept on tickling. "An' damnit, I wanna see y' topless before I go." He snagged the bikini with a claw, smirking but not quite cutting it. "Hmm?"

Cessily: "Thanks, Ginny!" Cessily waved at him, then headed over to Amara. "Hey, you did great," she told her, while taking a picture of her. "Don't worry about it. I like the outcome."

Amara: Amara smiled up at Cess, "You would," she poked her tongue out at her, "It's their loss, if they want to waste time cooking when they could be eating..." she opened another bottle of her favourite cherry flavoured drink and sipped it.

Jac: "I'll go get a bin bag and some more grub," Jac sighed, heading for the door again. "Annnnything else while I go again?"

Cessily: "No, thanks, I'm fine!" She waved at Jac.

Amara: Amara merely muttered something under her breath.

Rogue: Rogue squawked a laugh and squirmed harder as Vic held her bikini with one hand and still managed to tickled her. "Ya wouldn't dare," she challenged.

Victor: "Wanna put money on that, sparkles?" Vic grinned, narrowing his eyes. "Is that a dare I hear? Y' darin' me, Roguey?"

Cessily: Cessily laughed at Vic's and Rogue's antics, then put on a mock-pout. "Hey, I'm starting to feel a little neglected here. So much for everyone telling me that I'm looking good and all. No one who wants the get me out of my top. Do I actually have to start becoming jealous?"

Rogue: Rogue had to press her lips together to try and stop her fit of giggles, "Now why would Ah do that, Vickerz?" She looked over his shoulder at Cess, "'Course not. Vic's been in mah," she paused and smirked at him, "entourage since Ah got here. Nothin' ta be jealous 'bout if ya used ta it."

Amara: Amara perked up at the idea of more boobies, "I want to get you out of your top - it's only fair after all." she smiled benignly at Cess.

Jac: Returning, she dumped a handful of bags near to the grill and a fresh pack of mixed grill meats.

SinJin: He rolled his eyes at the antics, and did some fancy flipping of his burger. "I'll see you naked later, Cess, so whatever you want to do now, is fine by me."

Cessily: "Thanks so much, Jac." Cessily smiled at her. "That's really sweet of you."

Jac: "Not doing it to be sweet..." she opened it and took the ribs out, plonking them on the grill. "I just want my food cooked my way."

Victor: Vic smirked and took advantage of Anna's distraction to pick apart her bikini, pulling it off her with a cackle. "Hah!!" He laughed, standing up quickly and moving away.

SinJin: "I'm with you on that, Jac. I can't cook in a kitchen, but grilling? That's fun."

Rogue: Rogue squealed and covered herself with one arm as she quickly flew up and after Vic, attaching herself to his back and pressing to him so no one would see while she reached out for her top. "Ya awful," she laughed.

Cessily: She turned to give Amara a smirk. "Now, do you? Well, in that case, why not come here and see to everything being handled fairly?" She winked at Amara and halfway turned away, presenting her back and the fastening of her top.

Victor: Vic froze a little but it appeared she was drunk enough, and then held her top out of her reach, laughing. "I want a souvenier t' keep me happy in my locker, darlin'. I don' have a decen' pinup, so yer bikini top'll hafta do."

Rogue: Rogue giggled at that, her mouth dropping open in a bit of shock, "Ya wouldn't!" She kept grabbing for it in vain.

Amara: Amara grinned and got up, "Oh yes, I'll make sure all's fair." She undid the back of Cess' top and pulled it off her.

SinJin: He poked at his burger, putting a few slices of cheese over it, giving a half-hearted wolf-whistle at Cessily.

Victor: "I would." Vic laughed, holding her on his back. He grinned, starting to run straight for the sea. "Surf's up!"

Jac: Jac made a deadpan face as she noticed all the flesh out. "Y'know, if people like sex, fair doos. But is this all you lot really do here? Get naked and giggle? Cause shit, I could put up with that at uni back home."

Cessily: Cessily used the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of Rogue's and Vic's shenanigans. Then, she turned her head to smile at Amara. "There, now I feel much better. Thank you, sweetie."

Rogue: Rogue screamed a bit and clutched tighter to him. "Nonononono! Viiic!" She laughed and gave up trying to get her top in favor of holding on to his neck so she wouldn't go flying when he dove in.

SinJin: "Yeah, pretty much. Sorry to burst your bubble about higher learning and power management." He shrugged, as he was usually one of those naked let's-have-sex people.

Cessily: "No, it's not all we do there," Cessily told Jac. "But it serves as a great distraction from getting harassed out in the streets as a freak of nature. I cant's speak for anyone else, but I like to be treated as someone who's actually beautiful and desired instead of being told what kind of abomination I am."

Victor: Vic took a breath and dived into the water, grinning all the time as he swam out a little way and then surfaced, bikini still held in one hand. "Y' alrigh' there, darlin'?" He laughed, poking Anna's butt.

Rogue: Rogue smacked his arm as she tried to breathe, still fighting back giggles. "Ya such a jerk!"

Jac: She swore something as she shook her head. Yeah. Whatever Cess. Heard that one like, ten times now. "And nah, no bubble burst but don't you get bored of it sometimes even?" she asked Ginny. "And tell me there's someone here who won't treat me like a freak of nature for not being interested in sex?"

SinJin: "They don't know you like we do, Cess, so cheer up!" He grinned at her, giving her a flirty wink and turned back to check on his food. He neatly toasted a bun, and plated the burger.

Victor: "Yes, yes I am." Vic laughed, wiping water out of his eyes as he trod water. "Wanna go back t' shore now, sugah?"

Amara: Amara smiled at Cess, "You're welcome, it's a much nicer view!"

Amara: She turned to Jac, "Would love to tell you that but I'd probably be lying."

SinJin: "Well, it is different than the norm here, but they'll get used to it. And so far, I've not really got bored of it." He gave Jac a cheeky grin. And yeah, I can deffo scratch this one off my list...yikes!

Rogue: "Oh ya did not just use mah own pet name on me." She laughed and scrambled up to sit on his shoulders, putting her hands on his forehead to get him to look up at her. "It is so on, mate."

Victor: "Damn straigh', sugah." Vic grinned up at her, poking his tongue at her before grinning lewdly. "An' real nice view, darlin'. Reeeeal nice."

Cessily: Cessily gave Amara and Ginny a small, uneven smile as she packed her camera back in its bag. She then picked up her top and put it on again.

Jac: "When I want your opinion fireball, I might ask it," she winked at the firestarter as she nibbled her ribs. "I don't care if other people have fun doing it, just can't say I find it fun myself, hence wonderin if other people do get bored. y'know?"

Amara: Amara tilted her head to one side and gave Cesss a confused look, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Amara: Amara scoweld at Jac, she decided she definately didn't like her.

Cessily: "I don't know," she replied. "Perhaps going out a bit to take some pictures. When the sun's still up, I might be able to catch a nice sunset."

Rogue: Rogue's eyes darkened slightly as she grinned at him, then threw her weight backwards while still clinging to him, pulling him back with her strength to get them under the water just after she took a deep breath.

SinJin: He nodded at Jac and took his burger to go sit next to Cessily. "Want some company, Cess?"

Amara: Amara clung to Cess, "No you're not allowed to go!" She pouted, then lowered her voice, "If it's what that Jac person said, just ignore her, she seems to be a bit of a bitch." She gave Cess a squeeze.

Victor: Vic struggled away from Anna and grinned at her under the water, waving her bikini top before surfacing for air and then diving again, tail acting like a rudder as he swam away from her.

Cessily: "Alright, I guess another cocktail might be in order." Cessily smiled at them and went to grab the ingredients from the cooler.

Rogue: Rogue glared at him under the water, then followed after him, arms out-stretched and ready to grab him at any second she could. She almost caught the tuft of his tail but it swooshed the other way just in time. She came up for air and a quick curse, then dove back to follow him again.

Amara: "Yay!" Amara followed Cess, "You're not allowed to leave me with the boring people." She gave a shifty and pointed glance towards Jac, "And If you leave I will have to get some clothes."

Cessily: "I don't know what I'm doing wrong," she whispered to Amara as she returned with fresh glass of cocktail, sitting down with them. "Jac just seems to dislike me. Whatever I say, she's starting to argue with me. I don't know why."

Cessily: "Oh, you know that you never have to put on clothes just for me," Cessily told Amara with wink.

Victor: Vic let out a stream of bubbles as he dove suddenly, twisting and coming up under Anna and catching her around her waist, lifting her above the water. "Gotcha!!" He laughed, letting go of her and swimming away again, back to the shore. He wanted booze.

Amara: "She doesn't seem to like me either. To be honest, I don't think she's worth it if that's her attitude. She clearly doesn't want any friends." She gave Cess another hug, "Don't let her get to you, she has no reason to dislike you - you're lovely... and sexy." She grinned and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Jac: "Oh get over yourself..." she sighed at no one in particular as she took a seat on the sand with a shake of the head. So she wasn't allowed an opinion that differed from other people and wasn't allowed to get annoyed that it was such a 'wrong' one.

Rogue: Rogue squealed and laughed as she fell back into the water, swimming after him. She snatched at his tail and gave it a squeeze as she tried to get alongside him.

Amara: Amara shot Jac a dirty look.

Cessily: "Thank you," Cessily got a little nervous as Amara hugged her without any clothes on. "It's just that I really want her to like me. You know, I think she's actually pretty cool. Perhaps we only got off on the wrong foot. Besides, she's my roomie, and I don't wanna have a roomie who doesn't like me."

Victor: Vic yowled as his tail got pulled, falling back in the water. "Goddamnit, A-Rogue!" He laughed, catching her around the waist again with a grin. "Y' askin' fer another dunkin', sugah?"

Rogue: Rogue's laughing stopped abruptly as he almost said her name, then gave a nervous chuckle which erupted into relieved laughter and she set her hands on his shoulder. "Ya know ya liked it," she winked.

Amara: Amara felt genuinely sorry for Cess, "You have to room with her? Ouch... well there's always room with me if it doesn't work." She gave her an encouraging smile, "And she should like you, like I said, you're lovely, how could she not like you?"

SinJin: He watched the girls go off, and smiled, lost in a little fanstasy.

Victor: Vic grinned at her. "I like any punishmen' from ya, sparkles." He realised he was on his back in the surf with a half-naked Anna sprawled on him, her bikini in his hand. Well, at least Sam wasn't here. Oh a whim, he licked her cheek and then ruffled her hair. "Gonna miss ya." He murmured quietly.

Cessily: "Thanks for being so understanding." Cessily hugged Amara back and smiled. "Perhaps I just need to spend some more time with her. Do some fun things, you know? Like, photography. Or take her for a ride on my scooter and show her the city. Still, I'm happy to have you."

Rogue: Rogue shivered at the lick and snuggled into him. "Ah'm gonna miss ya too, sugah," she whispered in his ear.

Cessily: "And perhaps we should stop hugging now, because that's starting to really have an effect on me," she added with a nervous laugh, running a hand through her head. "That is, unless you want it to affect me."

Rogue: Rogue couldn't help herself and gave Vic a bite on the neck for old times sake. "Punishment is fun ta give." She frowned a bit, "An' what is it with this new name?"

Amara: Amara smiled back, "Aww that's sweet of you to say, and yeah maybe..." Amara gave Cess a sly wink, "Maybe I do...."

Victor: Vic smiled. "So....this mean I get t' keep yer bikini top?" He nuzzled her hair and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing lightly.

Victor: At the bite, he shivered, letting his head fall back slightly before he chuckled ruefully. "Don' do that, darlin', or boyfriend or no' I'm takin' ya back t' my room with booze. An' I dunno. Sparky suits y'. Unless y' wan' Spunky."

SinJin: He snapped out of it and looked out at the waves. He finished his last mouthful and stood up, clapping his hands. "Jac - you up for some serious surfing?"

Cessily: "Well, in that case, I have to admit that it's working," Cessily replied quietly, gently brushing her hand down Amara's back and letting it rest on her hip.

Jac: "As always, though - you eaten too much?" she asked, tossing her bones in the bag. "Doubt your metabolism is like mine."

Rogue: "Sparky's better... Spunky makes me think somethin' else entirely," she screwed up her face. "Yes, ya can keep mah bikini top," she sighed out. "An' ya can take me back ta ya room any time ya want, sugah. Just so long as ya know nothin'll happen," she pushed up just enough to smirk at him, still keeping her toplessness hidden from the rest of the beach.

Amara: Amara grinned at Cess and gave her another quick peck on the cheek. "Good."

SinJin: "I'll be fine. I've been doing this for some time, now!" He grabbed his chosen board and leapt right in, passing Vic and Rogue.

Jac: "Pfft, you can have been doing it forever, doesn't mean you won't ever get cramp!" she scrambled to her feet and dashed after him.

Victor: "Well damn. A boy can hope." VIc smiled to show he was joking. He brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes, sighing slightly. "Jus' fer th' record, darlin', I ain' mad at y' any more. An'....y're free t' come up t' my room any time, yeah?" He tightened his grip on her top. He'd been perfectly serious about the souvineer thing.

Rogue: Rogue gave him a broad smile then gave him as much of a hug as she could while laying on top of him. She kissed his cheek and nuzzled him. "Ah'm glad."

Cessily: Cessily grinned and pulled the other girl a little closer, then carefully started nibbling on her earlobe. "Well, feel free to take off my top again anytime." She chuckled.

Amara: Amara took that as a hint and obligingly undid the clip on Cess' top again, "I'm glad you stayed..." Amara whispered into Cess' ear, "It would have been no fun at all otherwise..."

Victor: "So, wanna go up th' beach an' grab a top, darlin'?" Vic smiled. "Not that I mind ya like this. Th' sea's nice."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah think Ah'll stay right here, an' let y'all get it f' me." She narrowed her eyes playfully at him and reached between them to pinch his nipple.

Cessily: "Yeah, I'm definitely glad that I stayed now, myself. I can barely imagine what I would have missed out on" She let her top simply fall to the ground, smiled at Amara, and then pulled her close to give her a tender kiss on the lips. "Tell me if I should stop..."

Victor: Vic squirmed under her at that. "Anna." He purred, whining slightly. "Please?" He grinned a little evilly and licked Anna's throat. "Y're bad. I ain' movin' nowhere now."

Rogue: "Ah'm far from bad, sugah. Why is it that Ah've had ta remind Remy an' now y'all?" She winked at him, then let her head rest on his shoulder, content to stay there for a bit.

Victor: "Hmph." Vic shook his head before closing his eyes with a smile. "Well hey. What d' ya expect, babes. It's thanks t' me an' Rem y' ain' a good girl."
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

:cannonball = :surprise + :bite and then he'll just be :cry
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Aww :( Rogue doesn't mean to hurt him... He can beat up Vic if he wants :D ...well... or at least try to.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

:cannonball gets a squirt bottle. BAD Vic. BAD!
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

OI!! Vic only took her top :D Rogue teeeeased him :P he tried to be a good boy, damnit! (For once :shifty)
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art