07/19 Game: Love the smell of Orc in the morning.

Read our full Game transcripts here!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

07/19 Game: Love the smell of Orc in the morning.

Post by steyn »

Japh: Japh was standing in red short shorts, with a white t-shirt and a red baseball cap to match the pants. Sneakers, also white. He looked like the very image of how a physical education teacher would look like.

Japh: Japh stood proudly with his PE whistle hanging at his neck, hands on hips, striking a manly pose as he watched the students pile in.

Andreas: "Hey coach." Andreas waved at Japh while he entered the room and then leaned on a wall, arms folded in front of his chest. He really didn't know how he would need PE lessons, seeing all the practice him and Tessa were getting lately.

Jason: As soon as he entered the danger room Jason regretted it. Well, regretted it and also had a very hard to resist urge to laugh. Oh but this was something he should have decided to skip. Perhaps he would later on.

Neena: Neena tugged at her sports tank. The Danger Room wasn't her favorite room but PE was required so she trudged in, pausing to stretch her hamstring.

Amara: Amara had opted to wear her uniform for this 'session'. She had had many mishaps with her powers lately so she wasn't taking any chances - she was running out of clothing. She walked into the DR and stopped just short of the doorway then tried hard not to laugh at Japh's outfit.

Selene: Selene paced over to stand slightly aside, by the corner, her arms folded in front of her chest. Physical exercise, what a magnificent way to waste some time. Her idea of a sports dress was a black t-shirt, a short black skirt, and a pair of sturdy boots. Who knew, maybe it would turn out to be somewhat entertaining.

Ty: Ty hoped off of someone's shoes and walked around a bit seeing all the new people he had never met before.

rachel: Rachel sighed as she made her way into the DR in shorts and a tank top. Hated shorts with a passion. People would be able to see the scars on her legs. Well...they could see them if they were staring at her legs.

Jason: Jason looked down at the floor as he felt something fall off of his shoe. "...the hell?"

Warlock: Warlock trailed into the room, looking a little bored since this would just be a needless waste of his energy ... but immedietly brightened upon seeing Selene.

Amara: Amara examined her nails in a trying-not-to-look-at-Selene kind of way and waited for Japh to tell them to do something.

Ty: there's the crazy girl... and spot! :D See spot run? Ty thought to himself as he walked around.

Warlock: He made his way over to her and gave her a bright smile, "Hello, self wasn't initially looking forward to this lesson but now seeing that you are here self is sure it will be most enjoyable."

Japh: Japh blew in his whistle, which caused his own ears to ring a little aftewards. "Computer, Launch PE program." he whole room turned into just a plain endless field of short grass. The itchy kind. "Eveyone line up!" and he waited for the impossible to happen.

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, this already sounded like she wasn't going to enjoy it. "Line up?"

Ty: Ty ran quickly and stood right infront of Japh.

Neena: Neena nudged Amara. "I don't like lining up. It doesn't mean fun things for me." She mumbled.

rachel: She watched the room change and lined up as Japh had instructed, "So, what exactly are we doing?"

Andreas: He pushed himself away from the wall and stood in front of Japh, right next to little Jimmy...erm, Ty. "So, coach, what can we expect?"

Selene: Selene winced at the sound of the whistle, then sighed and rolled her eyes at Japh.

Selene: She casually strolled over to the others, giving Warlock and Amara a small smirk as she approached them.

Amara: Amara smiled at Neena and tried not to step on Ty as she stood on the other side of him.

Jason: "Should have definitely skipped this." Jason looked around at those assembled. He would have gotten away with skipping too, it looked like.

Warlock: Warlock returned the smirk with a wide smile.

Amara: Amara smiled shyly back at Selene and tied her hair in a ponytail to avoid the awkwardness.

Selene: "I guess we could at least try to enjoy this ordeal somewhat," she replied to Warlock.

Japh: "Everyone will have a happy time of physical education. In other words, the same I had to suffer through in high school." Japh walked by everyone as he talked, "I say front, then you drop down for a push up. I say back, you drop down for a sit up. I say UP, and you stand up!"

Selene: "Can I say shut up," Selene asked dryly.

Amara: Amara stared at Japh, "Please... Please be joking..."

Ty: "I can't see.... stupid grass..." Ty looked at the line assembled, and jumped up on Rae's shoulder, and quietly sent to her,

Warlock: Warlock quickly swallowed a chuckle at that, trying to keep a straight face.

Selene: Selene blinked at the amusing small guy hopping on Rachel's shoulder. Ah, right, Ty. How intriguing.

Jason: "If you don't I will." Jason added onto Selene's comment. "And I'm not even going to touch the happy time comment."

Andreas: "That sounds a bit dull, doesn't it?" He scratched his chin boredly. "Can't we play football instead?...The one you play with your feet," he added when he remembered in which country he was.

rachel: Rachel ran a hand through her hair, careful not to knock Ty over, Okay, push ups and sit ups were nothing.

Warlock: "Self doesn't understand how we can drop for a push up if we're already dropped for a sit up, do we drop further, the grass has a basment level?"

Selene: She leaned over to Warlock, slightly frowning. "Say, is there actually any reason for you to endure this? What I'm trying to say is, would you even benefit from this kind of training?"

Amara: Amara sniggered at Warlock's question - he had a point.

rachel: "You do a push up and then roll over for the sit up. It's not that bad."

Japh: "The minute I say sprint you run straight that way, until you reach a line and run back, the last one to be back will run it again!" and then Japh added, "Ty doesn't count. Am I understood?"

Ju: Ju ran down the corridor, trying to fix on her hand as she went. "Late late late...stupid jetlag....late!! Omigod I'm in so much trouble!!" She finally fixed on the prosthetic, not noticing it was the wrong way round. "Opeeeeen open open...." She wiped her eyes as she pushed the button for the door into the DR.

Neena: "What if we tie?" Neena raised her hand.

Andreas: He rose a hand. "About the line...there are lines when you play football..."

Japh: "Then both run it again." Japh answered Neena

Jason: Jason looked around to see Ju entering. "Then we have to wear that."

Selene: "Last time I watched sports on TV the people there were actually doing entertaining things. Like tossing balls into each others faces. I think it was called dodgeball. Why can't we do something like this instead?"

Amara: Amara sincerely hoped she would not be last.

Warlock: Warlock shook his head in answer to Selene's question, "Self recives no physical benefits from this sort of training ... it is like trying to keep the coffee maker operative by making it do a lap around the grounds."

Ju: Ju bit her lip as she ducked into the room, hoping that no one noticed her being late - then heard Jason. "What?"

Amara: Turning at the sound of the door opening Amara saw Ju, "Hey! Nice outfit!" Amara gave Ju a wink.

Japh: "Warlock, does it look like I care?" Japh could have sworn he heard his old PE teachers voice come out his mouth. And then Japh noticed Ju, and he groaned.

Jason: Jason just smirked at Ju in reply and turned back around to hear what other entertainment today's hell had to offer.

Selene: Selene turned her head to see Ju enter. "Interesting outfit," she commented.

Warlock: "Ahh, selffriendJu! You are back, your mother is better then?" He said, compleatly ignoring Japh.

Andreas: Japh was a bit harsh, wasn't he?

rachel: Oh wow, they thought this was bad... Rachel shook her head and glanced up, "Hey, Ju."

Ju: Ju shuffled a little, hands going behind her back as she sidled over to Warlock. So much for not making an entrance. "She's okay. Nothing major." She shrugged, adjusting her Rikku costume. "I got back yesterday. Still not slept off the jetlag."

Japh: "Everyone except Ju, FRONT!"

Selene: "Let me say again that I think we should play dodgeball," Selene remarked with a frown on her face. "We can all be on one team, and Japh there is on the other. I guess any other full contact sport would work, too."

Warlock: He gave her a faintly concerned look, "Oh ... should you not be resting then? ... Wait ... self has forgotten what front means again ..."

Amara: Amara sighed and turned her head lazily towards Japh, "We're not in the military you know..."

Ty: Ty ran back and forth on Rae's shoulders, listening to everyone at the same time. He struck an inpressive 2inch karate pose.

Andreas: "Aye?" stepping forward he rose a questioning hand for a mocking salute. Seemed like Japh had watched one army movie too many.

rachel: Rachel grinned at Ty and dropped down to do the push up.

Selene: "What was front again," Selene asked, not really interested in an answer.

Ty: Ty leaped down and did a push up, nimbling dodging out of the way of the bigger people.

Jason: "At least with dodgeball we would have the reward of hitting people." Actually that sounded quite nice if it wasn't for the fact that the others could hit back. Jason supposed he might as well play along for now though.

Neena: "And we'd get a full body workout," Neena added. "Are you sure you shouldn't be going for a more holistic approach, Japh?"

Amara: Amara sighed dramatically and dropped down to do the push up like everyone else. All the while hating Japh for putting her through this.

Ju: Ju jumped guiltily as Japh said her name. In trouble. Oh well.

Warlock: "We should run your Alice program, whoever kills the Queen of Hearts and has the hightest amount of life at the end would win, that would be most enjoyable exercise," Warlock whispered to Selene.

Ty: He then jumped up onto Neena's shoulder.

Warlock: He looked around at everyone on the floor, "Ahh ... front means push-ups it would seem ..."

Selene: Selene gave Warlock a lopsided grin and slightly nodded. "That is an excellent idea." She looked at the others, finding herself to be standing among people who were doing push-ups on the ground.

Amara: As if my mutation doesn't already burn enough calories.... Amara grumbled to herself.

Neena: "Oh! Holistic means focusing on the whole, so like yoga is a holistic excercise because we work both our entire bodies and our minds." Neena looked down at Ty. "Good to see you in person, by the way."

Japh: "Keep doing push ups people, I didn't say the magic word for you to stand!"

Selene: "Oh, very well then..." She sighed and dropped to the ground, effortlessly doing some push ups. "This is pointless."

Japh: "Of course this is pointless, it's PE." Japh said

Jason: "I'm pretty sure that forced yoga would go a long way in making this experience worse." Jason winced at the idea.

Warlock: Warlock shrugged and mimiced everyone elses actions with no effort, "If this is pointless, which it is, then why are you making us do it? Surely our time could be better used elsewhere?"

Andreas: His push ups were rather lazily done, Andreas really didn't like long and repetitive phyisical deeds...well, with one exception.

Ju: Ju stood self-conciously to the side. "English PE is way different." She shrugged. She was homesick already. Stupid Sean.

rachel: Okay, push ups were easy. Way better than crawling through ventilation ducts in full uniform with all the equipment. She blew a some hair out of her face. She'd have to pull it back once Japh yelled stand.

Selene: "How relieving that you actually admit the uselessness of this," Selene grumbled.

Amara: Amara was getting bored of pushups and more cramky with it. She'd forgotten to snack before the lesson and that was never a good thing.

Ty: Ty jumped down off Neena and onto the ground beside her.

Neena: By now, Neena was wondering how many more push-ups Japh expected them to do. Didn't he know that pushups blocked heart chi? "And you are a tad shorter than I expected," she said to Ty with a wink.

Selene: The exercise was boring her already, so she looked from side to side instead, watching her fellow students.

Japh: "Computer, add lazyboy!" a lazy boy lounger appeared behind Japh and he relaxed back into it. "UP!" he yelled.

Amara: Amara sighed with relief and got to her feet tucking some loose hair behind her ears.

Ju: Ju looked at Japh. "Sir, what am I meant to do besides stand here like an idiot?" She said testily. Tiredness plus still being upset at that damn Irish bastard was making her cranky.

Andreas: The young man literally shot up and rotated both of his shoulders a few times, followed by some cracking neck excercices.

Jason: "...a recliner?" Well, Jason had to admit, Japh certainly knew how to set himself up to fully enjoy this experience.

Ty: "Computer! Add race car!" Ty stood up and patiently waited for it to appear.

rachel: "Yeah, that looks wonderful, Japh. I think I liked you better in the Jamaican costume," Rachel stood up and used the hair tie on her wrist to pull her hair out of her face, or as much of it as possible.

Selene: Selene stood up again, glaring at Japh when she saw the recliner. "Oh yes, he's starting to ask for it," she said with a low voice. "I can think of another form of physical exercise we could do."

Amara: "If it's called 'chase Japh with a stick' I'm in." Amara said to Selene.

Andreas: "You know, mon, she's right." He put his hands on his hips. "Unless I get one of these too."

Neena: "I'm with Andy and Amara," Neena remarked. "That's hardly motivating."

Selene: "Say, have you ever been tested for telepathy," she asked Amara in return, a smirk on her lips.

Lock: Warlock climbed to his feet and gave the chair a quizzical look, "That is hardly fair self thinks ..."

rachel: She smirked, "Going to sing again, Andy?"

Jason: "As much as I detest running I really think that I can get behind this chasing idea. Are we allowed pitchforks?"

Japh: "SPRINT!" Japh yelled, adding a blow on his whistle. It was hard to do with a broad grin.

Jason: Oh fuck me.

Amara: Amara grinned at Selene, "I like your voice - I'll always hear you."

rachel: Rachel took off in the direction of the line, figuring Andy would probably be the only one besides her barely trying.

Amara: Amara rolled her eyes and ran as instructed.

Selene: Selene gave Amara a small smile before turning back to Japh. "Yeah, right..."

Ju: Ju muttered some choice Korean curses and sat on the grass, folding her arms. She was so not in the mood for this right now. If Japh didn't want her to do anything, then fine.

Neena: Neena sprinted along, trying to keep up. The last thing she wanted was to have to run again.

Ty: Ty jumped up and grabbed the back of Neena's shirt, climbed his way to her shoulder, and held on tightly.

Warlock: Warlock groaned, now he had to run?

Andreas: He easily led the field and was the first to arrive back without really breaking a sweat. "You do realize that some of us will probably find ways to get back on you for this?," he asked while treading the ground like an excited horse.

Selene: Not wanting to be last and having to do this pointless thing again, she figured that it would be worth it to spend a bit of her stored energy on this exercise. Selene started at full sprint, her surroundings slowing down as she ran back and forth.

rachel: Once she reached the line, she turned and made her way back, trying not to be too amused that almost everyone else was running in the opposite direction of her.

Jason: Well, sprinting wasn't quite as horrible as it used to seem. It was horribly pointless and absolutely dull but at least if he hurried he would get to watch other people suffering behind him.

Warlock: "Why doesn't selffriendJu have to run?" He asked, pointing at her.

Amara: Amara managed not to be the last back and sat on the ground when she was done feeling a little hazy.

Neena: "You know, Japh, the mark of a good coach is one that participates along with his athletes," Neena remarked dryly.

Ty: Ty waited till Neena was almost back, and then jumped forward off her shoulder. He did a victory lap around the lazy boy, and the chair too.

Selene: "Yes, even Sergeant Hartman ran along with his squad," she agreed with Neena, giving Japh a look. "However, not even that saved him from being shot by them in the end."

Japh: "Computer, add harem fanning girl." A woman in skimpy clothes appeared, waving a big palm leaf to fan Japh. He didn't even pay attention to everyone getting back. "Ju doesn't have to run because I said so."

Ju: Ju's face darkened a little at that.

rachel: "Couldn't you just call Cess down here for that?"

Amara: Amara raised her hand, "Japh can I have something to eat before I do anymore?"

Jason: As Jason came to the finishline he wondered if he could talk the girls into finding the fanning girl very offensive and violence would ensue.

Selene: Selene raised a hand as well. "And can I fetch my knife before we go on?"

Japh: "I could, but then it wouldn't be as funny. Who wants to play baseball?" he asked out of the blue.

Neena: "It's better than push-ups!

rachel: "If we say yes, are you going to deny it?"

Jason: "...baseball?"

Japh: "Maybe, maybe not," he answered Rachel.

Selene: "Is that a trick question?"

Warlock: Warlock shrugged and sat down next to Ju on the grass ... an idea forming in his mind ...

Ty: Ty was jumping up and down waving his hand.

Andreas: "I can't play baseball." He pointed downwards. "Lack of a beer belly."

rachel: Rachel raised an eyebrow and went back to being quiet for now.

Amara: Amara took it forgranted that Japh had said yes and snuck off to the hallway where she'd left her bag to get a snack.

Ty: Ty thought for a second...

Japh: "Computer, lau.....FRONT!" he finished that with blowing the whistle.

Andreas: A frown as deep as the Grand Canyon appeared on his forehead.

Andreas: For a second there he stood dumpstruck, but the finally dropped down to do push ups.

Ju: Ju started pulling grass up, not paying attention to anything. Maybe she should just go back to her room. This sucked so hard.

Ty: Ty, startled, fell to the ground and started doing pushups.

Selene: Selene let out a hiss and dropped down to do a few more push ups.

Amara: Amara heard the whistle from the hall and winced. She finished her enenergy bar and went back to the DR to see them doing pushups yet again.

rachel: She sighed and dropped down for more push ups, rolling her eyes. She wasn't going to complain. She was going to be glad this was Japh and not Remy...or Lizzie, even.

Amara: She walked in and sat next to Ju, "Hey, you alright?"

Jason: Jason was seriously questioning the point to this. PE was definitely pointless but they already had a class for this, why the extra training?

Ty: Ty said helpfully.

Japh: Japh wasn't even paying attention anymore, he had pulled his hat over his eyes as he layed back even further. "UP!" he yelled.

Ju: Ju blinked at Amara before looking down. "I'm okay." She said in a small voice.

rachel: Hopping back up, she glanced at Japh, "So, were you serious about baseball or not?"

Amara: Amara frowned, "No you're not... but if you don't want to talk about it I won't push you."

Selene: "Screw this," Selene finally replied, stood up and paced over to sit with Ju and Amara.

Warlock: Warlock glanced over at Japh ... "He's not even paying any attention to what we're doing ..." Warlock beconed Selene over to them.

Jason: "Please, don't remind him about baseball." Jason struggled not to whine.

Ty: Ty jumped back up, walked over to the lounge chair, and jumped up on Japh's chest.

Amara: Amara smiled at Selene as she joined them.

Andreas: He got up again, trying to push the adrenaline down to send out some coherent thoughts.

Ju: "Oh, no, it's nothing...." Ju picked at the ground. "I'm just in a bad mood." She didn't want to talk about Sean.

Selene: Selene looked over to Warlock and patted the ground next to her.

Japh: "Fine, fine, Computer launch baseball!"

Neena: "Hooray!" Neena clapped her hands. "I'll just need someone to tell me the rules and I'll be set."

Amara: Amara gave Ju a quick hug, "I'll bake you something nice, will that make you feel better?"

rachel: ""Have you ever played kickball?" Rachel glanced over at Neena, "It's kinda like that, except you get a bat..." Okay...maybe that wasn't the best thing to give people after push ups and running since Japh was still here...

Ty:

Ju: Ju smiled as Amara hugged her. "I think so. So long as it has chocolate in it." She yawned. "I think if almighty coach doesn't mind, I'll sit this out too."

Jason: Jason closed his eyes and sighed as the baseball pitch materialized. Bat..."Ooh, a bat."

Selene: "So we're playing a game with tough wooden bats now," Selene asked, raising her eyebrows. "Finally something that promises entertainment."

rachel: "I'm sorry if they bludgeon you to death, Japh."

Selene: "I can see Japh regretting the moment he gave us access to bats," Selene tossed in.

Amara: "Of course you can have something with chocolate in it," Amara smiled at her, "I specialise in chocolatey yumminess."

Amara: "The more calories the better for my mutation so I only make unhealthy and Italian food now."

Andy: "Can I be a batter? I bet I'd do well." At least that was a little bit more exciting than what they had done up until now, although he had no idea what he had to do.

Ty: Ty ran over to first basemans position, and got down ready to field.

Selene: Selene played with the hem of her skirts while she looked around at the others, trying to find out what she had to do now.

Jason: "It'll be like squishing a fly." Jason observed, contemplating whether he wanted to bother to join in or not. Bats and squishing things were making it a bit more appealing.

Ju: Ju smiled widely at Amara. "Hey, I could make you some Korean food." She looked at the baseball field. "Oh. Rounders. Yay. Shall we move, girls?"

Selene: "I'm not sure," Selene said, reluctantly standing up. "I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the rules of this game."

Amara: "I suppose we could pretend to field..." Amara got to her feet, "And Korean food sounds interesting. We shall commondere the kitchen and cook til we're happy!"

Japh: "Right, who wants to bat first?" Japh asked, "Anyone minding Andreas batting first?"

Neena: "I'll try my hardest here, though I can't promise I'll actually hit the ball," Neena said, a bit unsure.

Ty:

Selene: "Whatever," Selene started to wander around the field a bit, unsure about what to do. "Do I get to toss things?"

Amara: "You try and catch the ball before it hits the ground after the batter hits it or try and get it to Ty before the batter gets there," Amara told Selene, "I watched it on tv once."

rachel: "Andy can bat, but don't we kinda need teams and figure out who's playing what position?"

Japh: "And by the way people, this is the Danger Room, so if you have powers, use it." Japh added

Selene: "Ah, I see. Thank you." Selene gave Amara a nod.

Neena: "I'd use them whether I wanted to or not, Japh," Neena grinned.

Amara: "You probably don't want me using mine...." Amara muttered,

Selene: "Alright, don't say that you didn't told us to do so later," Selene answered Japh with a shrug. "I won't guarantee for anything."

Ju: "Powers? I have ultimate godmoding powers." Ju huffed, finding herself a spot where she wasn't likely to get the ball. "And I can't catch. One hand. Only one. You tried catching with one hand? No?"

Japh: "Right....anyway, seeing that Andreas is taking his time stroking and playing with the bats, anyone else up for batting?"

Neena: "I'll try!" Neena raised her hand.

Jason: "Oh, visuals I did not need. Thank you Japh." Jason considered taking revenge for that picture by actually creating the illusion of it but that would be hurting himself as well.

Ty:

Japh: "Batter up," Japh said, holding out a baseball bat to Neena

Selene: "Can I get a bat, as well," Selene asked, pacing over to where Andy and Neena stood. "I like hitting things."

Neena: She took the bat in her left hand. "Uh, ok, so how do I hold this?" she tried to position her hands. "Like this, ya?"

rachel: So, they were all going to play in the field then? Fine. "Does that mean I can pitch, Japh?"

Selene: Selene tried to remember the rules of this game when she had been made to watch it in the rec room back then. Right, there was one team batting things, and one team catching things. That wasn't too complicated, right?

Jason: "Will catch then." That involved the least running around and would give him more of a chance to entertain himself probably.

Japh: "Pitch all you want Rae. Neena, that looks about right, but I doubt if it actually matter, I mean, chances are...you will hit it.....right?" Japh answered

Warlock: Warlock had sneaked off and found one of the access pannels for the DR and had plugged himself into it, this was much more interesting and productive then hitting a ball.

rachel: "Awesome," she grinned and moved to the mound, taking up the ball and tossing it up while she waited for everyone else to get situated.

Ju: Ju caught sight of Warlock and grinned, looking around carefully before sidling towards him. "Need a hand?" She whispered.

Neena: "Oh, yeah," Neena nodded. "Ok, I'm ready!"

Selene: Selene looked around. Apparently they were going to start. She stood next to Neena and Andy in the line of people to bat. "Am I doing this right," she asked.

Amara: Amara found a place a nice reasonable distance away from the batter and watched everyone else.

Jason: Jason took his place near Neena, back enough that he was fairly certian nobody would actually manage to smack him with the pat and waited for the ball, contemplating just how to keep himself occupied.

rachel: Rachel wound up and added teke to the pitch since she figured Neena would hit it anyway. If she didn't...well, sucked for Jason's hand...

Warlock: Warlock smiled at Ju, "Self could use some inspiration on how to make this activity more interesting," he gave her a wink.

Neena: The ball came whizzing toward her, causing Neena to screech. She swung automatically with all her strength and heard a deafening crack as the ball hit the bat.

Ty: Ty watched as the ball rocketed off the bat.

Jason: Jason winced at the noise. "Is the screeching really all that necessary?"

Ju: "How about we just let our imaginations go?" Ju grinned evilly, wiggling her fingers and sinking them into the console.

Japh: "Going.....going......wow, look at that thing fly." japh said staring at the ball

Selene: Selene winced at the screech and tilted her head to the side. "Lovely."

Neena: Neena dropped the bat and ran, hopefully towards first base.

Ty: Ty waved helpfully.

Amara: Amara dived for the ball and missed, soaring straight past it and up into the air "Oh not again!" She cried, "Uh! I can't get down now - i don't know how!"

rachel: Rachel cringed at the screech and watched the ball sail into the outfield. Yeah, there was no way she was running to get that. Someone would have to throw it in.

Warlock: Warlock snorted and rewrote the program to hide himself and Ju for the sight of the others first so they wouldn't be interupted.

Selene: "Yes, you... go, Neena," Selene cheered in a apathetic way.

Japh: "Other first base, to your right!" japh added

Ju: She frowned, her thoughts turning digital as the whole of the DR turned from baseball pitch to numbers. Right. Tweak that protocol there, switch it to this sequence, stream that out of her memory files and- bingo. The scenery shifted from grassy field to the city of Orgrimmar from World of Warcraft.

Warlock: *from the sight

Selene: She raised an eyebrow as she watched Amara take to the air.

Ju: Complete with orc.

Jason: Well, that was interesting. "For the record, didn't do this. I was contemplating something but this wouldn't have been it."

Neena: "Oh!" Neena quickly changed direction, making it in one piece.

Amara: "God.Damned.Mu.Tation!" Amara glared at the ball on the ground, "Argh!" She was face to face with a windrider coming into land.

Warlock: Warlock looked around, then chuckled and added nails to the bats and turned the balls into wet sponges.

Japh: "Amara, stop screwing around up there....and what the hell happened to my pitch?" Japh asked

Ty: Ty moved out of Neena's way, and was almost steped on by an Orc that appeared from nowhere.

Selene: Selene blinked at the change of scenery, then started to shake her head. "Oh no..." Was she hallucinating again. Hopefully not. Not in front of the others.

rachel: Eyeing the scenery change, she glanced around. This was...different...

Ju: Ju cackled as she watched the data, then narrowed her eyes at th glow that was Japh. Revenge time. She flipped some protocols and exhanged his manly coach uniform for a Princess Peach dress - with frying pan.

Amara: "I'm not screwing around!" Amara yelled at Japh, "I don't know how to get down!" she was sure her temper wasn't helping.

Neena: Neena nearly rammed into the giant Orc. "Oh my god, what the hell is going on?"

rachel: Well, at least if Rankin wanted to know, it wasn't her and Bobby this time...

Selene: Selene held the sides of her head and dropped to her knees. But she had taken her pills, hadn't she? The dosage had been sufficient to far.

Ty: Ty jumped up and onto Neena's shoulder.

Selene: Wait! She looked up. The others saw it to. Did that mean that someone tinkered with the DR? Oh please, let it be that way.

Amara: "Somebody get me down!" Amara was starting to panic, "I don't like it up here there's wierd flying lion scorpion things!"

rachel: "Nice outfit, Japh..."

Warlock: Warlock laughed loudly, "Oh, that is amusing selffriendJu, self is not sure self can better that one ..." he concentrated and a shoal of flying rainbow trout flew over the heads of the other students and the character from the very famous Edvard Munch's 'The Scream' ran across the pitch, screaming.

Selene: Selene was torn out of her train of though by Amara's yell. She looked up, seeing her friend still floating in mid air. "Wait," she yelled back. "I'll try to think of something!"

Japh: Oh great....Amara's stuck in the air, Selene looks like she cracked, and there's orcs everywhere. Japh looked down to himself "I can't do pink, I'm an autumn!"

Jason: "Guessing someone's tampering with the room?" Jason wasn't really sure it was much of an improvement. Though Selene appeared to be collapsing and Japh had developed some strange draggish attire. Oh if this was a dream he hoped he wasn't sleeping where anyone was going to see the illusions made.

Ju: Ju grinned as she played with the data stream, letting it run through her, and twitched the orcs into doing the Night Fever dance.

Selene: Yes! She had to do something. Don't dwell on the surroundings. It was just an illusion. Perfectly normal for the DR. Not her mind playing tricks on her again. "Uhm, hold still," she said, trying to focus. "I'll try to pull you down."

Neena: Neena took her and Ty as far away from the scary Orc as was comfortable. Thankfully the hulking creature didn't seem interested in eating them.

Amara: Amara chewed her lip, trying to get away from the weird looking flying creatures, "Ok I'll try to stay still.. um... can you hurry...?"

Selene: Selene tried to not get distracted by the large, green, hulking creatures that were walking past her. Dammit, why hadn't she brought her knife? She shook her head, concentrating on Amara. "I'll try my best." She focused her telekinesis on Amara, carefully. But she soon realized that she lacked the fine control to safely pull her down.

Selene: "Okay," she commented, chewing her lip. "I have an alternate plan. One second."

rachel: Well, she could help Mara, but somehow she didn't think she'd take her using her teke too well considering the last time Rachel used it was when they fought.

Japh: Japh looked at one large orc that was eyeing, "Not tonight big boy." and then looked over to everyone else, "Anyone hurt? Except for Amara, anyone having a bit of difficulty?"

Warlock: Warlock shook his head in amusement, "Self can't think of anything else to do ...?"

Amara: Amara was getting even more edgy considering that one of the strange flying lions was giving her a look like it thought she might make a tasty meal.

Neena: Neena turned to Ty. "How are you doing up here? Did the Orc step on you or anything?"

Selene: She looked around, trying to concentrate, which was something quite hard for her in the current situation. There had to be something solid around. Ah yes, the orcs! She rushed over to Japh's orc and socked him in the face, knocking him over and out. "That should do it."

Ju: Ju sent via computer.

rachel: "I'm good. Y'know besides the giant creatures that rival Alex when he changes into a troll. Otherwise, I'm just peachy."

Jason: "I'm for scarred by Japh's wardrobe choice frankly."

Selene: Touching the green body, she infused it with some of her energy, grateful that this worked on a simulated form. Then, she hopped on it and ordered the body to float up to Amara. "Ah, there we go."

Ty:

Warlock: Warlock shrugged as they shut the program down.

Amara: Amara clung to Selene, "Thank you! I haven't done this since summer!"

Japh: Japh stared at Selene, "Okay, I did not know she could do that."

rachel: Rachel look around the room again as the scenery died, "So, what's next?"

Selene: "You're welcome," she said, just as the program was returned to normal, making their orcish float disappear. "Oh drat..."

Ju: Ju grinned. Ju pulled herself out of the computer, shaking her hand. "Okay, Spock, let 'em see us."

Neena: "Someone messed with the DR," Neena explained to Ty. "Hacked it somehow."

Amara: Amara clung tightly to Selene and was now holding her in the air too, "Uh... little help!"

Jason: Oh, but this was simply hilarious. Jason just sort of crossed his arms and watched the orc balloon. The only thing that would make it better would-oh, wait, it did disappear.

Warlock: Warlock made them visible again and they stood up.

rachel: She eyed Mara and Selene, debating whether she should help or if she'd rather have amusement.

Selene: Selene held on tightly to Amara. What had began as a rescue operation had now led to both of them stuck in the air.

Ty: Ty culled up into a ball against Neena's neck.

Warlock: He saw Selene and Amara floating in mid air and froze, "SelffriendSelene!?"

Selene: "Keep in mind that I intended this to play out differently."

Amara: Amara had an idea about how to get them down unfortunately it involved her being in her firey form and that would probablt not be good for Selene."

Ju: "Phew. That was some glitch, eh, 'Lock?" Ju grinned at him, before following his gaze up. Oh crap.

Japh: Japh looked around, "Seems like everythings back to normal." he looked back up, "For goodness sakes, Computer, add staircase starting from Amara and Selene's position, going down to floor."

Warlock: He shifted to his technorganic form and reached out his arms and grabbed her and Amara, pulling them down to the floor, "Are you okay?"

Neena: Neena patted Ty on the back gently. "They fixed it. You can relax now," she said with a chuckle.

Selene: Selene raised an eyebrow and gave a relieved sigh as a staircase appeared, but before they could set foot on it, Warlock appeared and helped them down. "Oh, thank you." She nodded. "Yes, I'm doing fine."

Amara: Amara sighed with relief at the feeling of ground beneath her feet, "Thank God for that!" She looked at Selene, "Sorry about getting you stuck too... maybe I should practise the levitating thing more...."

Jason: "And now all of the fun is ruined." Jason muttered quietly to himself as Japh had the DR make the staircase.

Warlock: He looked between them both, "How did you get up there? Levitation? I did not know that was one of your powers schoolmateAmara?"

Amara: "I did it by accident in the summer," Amara told Warlock, "Dad said it makes sense because I can heat up the air..." she frowned, "I don't like it much though..."

Selene: "I should practise some fine control over my telekinesis, as well," Selene added. "That wouldn't have brought us in this dilemma."

Ty: Ty looked up in time to see something grab the girls out of the sky, and closed his eye's tighter and pulled his knees up.

Warlock: Warlock shifted, feeling a little guilty for the prank they'd just pulled.

Japh: Japh sighed. He was terrible at being in charge of anything concerning the danger room. He even noticed he was still wearing the pink dress. "Why am I still in this dress?"

Jason: "It goes with your eyes?"

rachel: "It just fits you so well and scars us for life?"

Ju: Ju giggled. "Looks like we didn't entirely fix the 'glitch'...."

Ty: ((cause that's what he wore in there...))

Selene: "Because it suits you, and you deserve it."

Neena: "Because it's all the rage this season? We can go on, if you need us to."

Japh: "You know I'm surprised there isn't a laugh track playing in the back."

Selene: "I'm certain it wouldn't be hard to add something like that to the program," Selene commented

Jason: Jason smirked slightly then created the laugh track just to spite Japh.

Warlock: "Though perhaps we should give it another go selffriendJu, the top padding on the dress looks very uncomfortable," he pointed at Japh's chest which was somewhat more edowned then normal.

Selene: "Or... this would work to, I guess." Selene suspiciously looked around at the sudden sound.

Ju: Must program DR to put him in that dress every time he steps through the doors for at least a week. Ju smirked. "I don't know, he's quite fetching. Or should I say, 'she'? Woner if Cess would approve?"

Amara: Amara had sat down on the floor by now and was staring at her feet.

rachel: "I think Cess would just love to have pictures," she smirked.

Japh: "Wait, wait, wait, what was that about a glitch you fixed, Ju?" Japh asked, adjusting over sized newly aquired woman bits.

Selene: Selene sat down beside Amara, looking over to her. "Is everything in order with you?"

Warlock: Warlock just stared, that had to be one of the most bizzar things he'd ever seen.

Ju: "Oh, um....I think me and 'Lock had been playing about with the DR too much before Christmas....when we saw the scenery going weird we had a look. Overload of protocols, wrong data in the files, it did a data dump in the wrong place when you asked it for too much - like the lounger and the fan-girl...."

Amara: Amara nodded, still looking at her feet, "Just tired... I think the levitating thing uses a lot of energy and I didn't really have time to eat a lot before I came here..."

Ju: "Managed to stop it from freaking out totally but the damage was done." She gestured at his dress with a straight face. "Recommend ending the program and giving us- I mean the DR a rest, sir."

Selene: "Oh, I see." Selene nodded. "Well, it if would be of any help, I still have some fruits in my bag in the changing room. You could have those."

Warlock: "Umm ... affirmative?" Warlock added to the end of Ju's excuse.

Japh: Japh folded his arms, incidentally pushing his jugs a bit up, "Really? A powerful machine, able to compute billions of small things at the same time, and it gave up after a lounger and a fangirl? Imagine that."

Neena: "Indeed," Neena snickered, nudging Ty so he could also see the spectacle Japh was making of himself.

Amara: "I've got emergency snacks in my bag - I left it by the door. I think I'll skip my next class and have something to eat though then take myself to McCoy to see what he can suggest...."

Selene: "It was a very well-endowed fan-girl," Selene tossed in from the sidelines.

Ju: "We sort of overcooked it. It needs total reformatting, sir. Heavily abused. You just asked for just that little bit too much, you know? Baseball...field...girl....it's amazing it hadn't done this already to be honest."

Warlock: "... Affirmative, correct."

Ty: Ty looked up.

Ju: "At least it was only this, hmm? Could have been World War Two with no safety protocols...." Ju shook her head, tutting.

Neena: "Because, my friend, it's hilarious," Neena grinned, unable to help herself.

Japh: Japh looked down to Ty, "No, it's because sometimes I like to feel pretty."

rachel: Rachel listened to the excuse, slightly amused, "I was using it the other day, Japh. I got a pit of crocodiles with one of the programs....that turned into a pit of otters later."

Ty: "Heh..." Ty smiled and stood up.

Ju: "See?" Ju gestured at Rae, giving her a wink. "Like I said. Reformat. I'll back up what I can, yeah?"

Neena: Neena laughed outloud, Ty's description fitting Japh too well.

Japh: "I think it'll be better if I just ask Professor Forge to look things through." Japh told them.

Warlock: "And self shall assist her, it won't take long, it's no trouble, we are already here after all."

Ju: "Alright, sir." Ju nodded. SHe on;y needed a couple of seconds to wipe all traces of the hack after all.

Selene: "So, what happens now," Selene demanded to know, leaning back and stretching her legs out. She rearranged her clothing a little. "Are we just going to sit here, making funny faces?"

rachel: She caught the wink from Ju and kept her face straight as she waited for Japh to answer about what they were going to do now.

Japh: "Well, we were supposed to do this whole physical traning thing, but seeing that that's down the holographic drain, I'll just be calling out the people that needs placing in teams then."

Warlock: "Teams?" Warlock put his head to the side quizzically.

rachel: "Comabt, infiltration, medical, and security teams. It's so exciting," she said flatly, rolling her eyes.

Selene: "Teams," Selene asked, looking up with a quizzical expression. "Something tells me this has nothing to do with the sports we were just about to play."

Amara: Amara smiled at Selene, "Nope - I'm on the combat team."

Ju: "Combat?" Ju looked at Japh, and snorted. Sean had said somethinbg about that.

Japh: "Be right back," Japh said, and walked over to the console, and then coming back with a clipboard, "Right, Amara, still on Combat. Rachel, still on Infiltration." Japh looked up from his clipboard, "Are we missing people?"

Neena: "What are we infiltrating, exactly?" Neena asked.

rachel: "Ty's on infiltration, too."

Selene: "Combat team?" Selene looked at Amara, tilting her head to the side. "Sounds like you get to hurt things there. Intriguing." She didn't really expect that anyone would be insane enough to put her on one of these teams.

Japh: "You, Neena, nothing at the moment, you're still a bit new." Japh checked his board, "Nope, Ty's on investigations now."

Amara: Amara shrugged, "My powers don't really lend themselves to much else..."

rachel: "Well, then..." she glanced over at Ty, "At least you got to learn some ninja skills."

Selene: Selene glanced upwards as she thought about what her powers could be used for. Hurting others were the first thing that came to her mind. "I see." She nodded slowly. "Well, I don't suppose that anyone would want me on one of these teams."

Japh: "Selene, also on investigations and Security. Same goes for Warlock. Ju, you'll be on infiltration." Japh checked his board to make sure he didn't miss anyone.

Selene: Selene blinked in surprise. "What? Why? How?"

Ju: "Infiltration? What?" Ju frowned at Japh. "What does that mean?"

Warlock: "Oh ... we are on the same team selffriendSelene." Warlock smiled at her.

Amara: "You'll be good at security," Amara told Selene

Ty: Ty hung his head. "But... aww..." He jumped down off Neena's shoulder and started to walk towards the door.

rachel: "Means we get to be ninja-like," she glanced at Ju, "Cess leads it, as far as I know."

Ju: "Cess? I'll be okay then." Ju grinned. "And I can so be leet ninjah. Are you on it too?" She plonked next to Rae.

Selene: "Maybe," Selene replied to Amara. "I have some experience in driving people off who want to go after what's mine." She turned to Warlock, returning the smile. "Apparently." At least there was one good thing about all this.

Japh: "That's right, at the moment, Cess leads the infiltration team, Lorna leads the Combat team, Scott leads Medical, and I get stuck with the rest." Japh said with a smile

Warlock: Warlock's smile was interupted by a blip and he frowned, "Ahh ... self's power reserves are running low, probbaly from fixing that glitch earlier, self needs to go and recharge."

rachel: "Yeah, I am." She wasn't quite sure why she still wanted on after what happened, but she was. "It's disabling secuirty systems, picking locks, and stuff."

Selene: "Oh, that's fantastic," Selene remarked sarcastically. "Can we expect you to lead the security team with the same... passion as you go about physical education?"

Amara: Amara looked at Warlock, "Amara needs to go and recharge too..." she put in.

Ju: "Woow. So leet rogue stuff then? I can so do that." Ju grinned.

Warlock: He gae Selene another bright smile before quickly making his exit to find a spare power socket to plug himself into.

Selene: "See you two later then," Selene said, waving after Warlock and Amara.

rachel: "It's not as easy as it sounds, really. But, it's not horrible either," she shrugged. Wasn't horrible if you didn't get captured anyway...

Ty: i'm just part of the rest... they must hate me... Ty made it to the wall, and slumped down into a heap, waiting for someone to walk in or out so he could make an escape.

Amara: Amara smiled at Selene, "I'll let you know how it goes later..." she called back and left the danger room.

Japh: "Err, yeah, later Warlock. Selene, I would lead it with twice as much passion and thrice as much pink on my dress." Japh said

Neena: Neena turned to Japh. "So, this means I'm free to go?"

Selene: "At least we're going to have something to amuse ourselves with then," Selene commented with a sly grin.

Japh: "Neena, yep, but just to let you know, this isn't usually how things go in the Danger Room. Usually we are more....professional...I think."

Neena: "I'll be prepared next time," Neena laughed. "But right now, I think I need a nice cup of chai." She headed out, envisioning the warm cup of tea that waited for her.

Ty: Ty jumped up and ran out as Neena opened the door. He made straight for a small hole in the opposite wall, and disappeared without a word.

Selene: Selene stood up again. She wasn't sure how she felt about this entire team thing. The Security one was possibly the place where she could deal the least damage and do the least wrong. Even though, in retrospect, she would have gotten to play with sharp and pointy things had they put her on the Medical team.

Selene: "Very well, all of this was very interesting and enlightening," Selene commented, looking around. "I think I should go and check out this chai thing Neena was talking about. Anyone care to join me?"

Ju: "I'll come!" Ju stood, grinning at Rae. "I'll take your word for that. So....see you at training?"

rachel: "Yeah, see you later."

Ju: Ju smiled and followed Selene out, feeling a lot better then when she'd come into the DR. Pulling pranks did that.